OANN DOES IT AGAIN! CALLED OUT SOROS

So I just watched a report OANN released on antifa which was funny af.

youtube.com/watch?v=dYXFg2_PULA

Some of my fav qoutes from it are "right wing speaker, Richard Spencer"
and "Antifa recruits minority groups, the mentally ill, and anti-body shaming communities"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyway the bigger and most meaty part of this segment was its discussion on globalism and Soros. It ties the two together between antifa, and also the meetings in BilderBURG.

Do they claim Sors was a Nazi or that Bilderberg was founded by Nazis?

Nope

You cucks are getting this video every time you show up shilling your trash. Go pro-white and anti-jew or get out. Soros is an easy target especially when you don't point out he's a kike.
ffs

I hate these people. I hate these conservatives.

OANN has literal Holla Forumsacks embedded in it working as Journalists.

You people really need to go.

lol homos

ANTI-WHITE THUGS

Right now infowars is the only "news" network we really got. I'll give OANN a shot.

Might as well say "hey guize I copied and pasted this from cuckchan."

Soros is a jew

fucking kill yourself kike puppet

Not sure your motivation for labeling OANN as being kike puppets considering how Infowars or any other source for that matter compares. If anything they are actually doing a pretty good job not following the (((narrative))) however they aren't outright anti-Israel either yet. They pretty much just support Trump's current 'stance'.

As of right now it's very similar to if Holla Forums had a news network that was careful about 'muh PR'. Keep in mind they are actually on TV so the fact that they're even as far right as they are is rather impressive. It's actually a channel you can recommend to normalfags and not get laughed at like if you told them to watch Alex Jones youtube vids.

OANN basically just seems like a bunch of Holla Forumsacks trying really hard to hide their power levels. Also Graham Ledger is the man.

Much organic. Totally believe.

I don't understand the sided SJW shit right now. Everything is a kike conspiracy now? That's pretty defeatist.

Nice image, faggot.

You do realize they've come to Holla Forums for info on things right?

Thanks, figured you needed a giggle. ;-)

A lot of people have come here to take info and memes, and to shill. How is the Seth Rich thing going? I said it was going to be swept under the rug. Was I correct?

Don't automatically trust someone because they say they're your friend, pay you some attention, or try to speak like you. Has OANN EVER done anything that showed Jews to be a problem? They didn't even say Soros was a Jew in the OP video, not even in passing. They're just looking for views, and they're trying to turn Holla Forums into their personal shill army by tossing out a few buzzwords. It's sad to watch because it shows that no matter what side the media organization is claiming as their own they're all just parasites looking to leech from the public..

OANN put up at least $100K reward for info about Seth Rich's death and compiled the most informative piece about him in existence right now (that I linked).

Personally I don't like watching anything on TV but if a choice was to be made, OANN is by far the best. As mentioned before, you can actually recommend normalfags to watch it and maybe put some people on the path to waking up. You do understand you don't wake people up by telling them Jews are the problem right? You need them to hate all the things Jews do first and then point out all the coincidences.

this is also the reason we dont trust you. Every post you make you shill how "I dont watch TV, BUT IF I DID! OANN WOULD BE MY CHOICE, FELLOW NAZIS"
Just turn off the computer and go watch a Seth Rogan movie, Mr. Shekelstein you're embarrassing yourself.

It's a good news channel to tell normalfags to watch instead of the other news. Am I wrong on this point? If I am what should someone who watches TV news watch instead? As someone so highly intelligent as yourself, you MUST know there are still people out there who the most we can influence them to do differently is watch a different channel. So what would you recommend they watch instead? inb4 "hurrrr there's no difference go watch bella and the bulldogs!!"

You didn't write anything. Keep shilling OANN. It's working.

In case anyone though OANN wasn't shilling in this thread here's the proof.