Shillary used prison labor

Holy fuck. How wasn't this shit brought up during the election? If she tries to run again we need to have this info in our back pocket.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/O9AoP
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This happens quite often in the south but yeah, it's not supposed to occur and illegal in some places. This should be spread around.

source?

We need BLM sockpuppet twatters to spread this so nigs will riot Berkley style at any of her speaking events on campuses.

Her own fucking book.

No.

Legitimate question here, since I'm fairly ignorant to prison culture and such, but wouldn't the average normalfag argue that they need to repay their debt to society and that this allows them to give back in a tangible way?

I mean one of the obvious rebuttals is that it could take a manufacturing job away from someone that needs it, but are there other good arguments against it?

That, since they are in prison, they are a danger to society and this can't be trusted to contribute to it like a regular person. I had jury duty once and fucking inmates WITH NO OFFICERS WATCHING THEM gave us an unmarked bag of ice in the break room. I seriously thought they were trying to start some getaway or something.

Give them the idea to start demanding reparations.

Hillary Clinton made 6 gorillion dollars on the backs of prison slaves.

She should cut them all a cheque.

Sounds good. I wouldn't go to overboard. I would just tell them that Hillary exploited incarcerated blacks. That's all you need. The rest will come.

They're supposed to do all of that in the prisons. This is under the table slave labor which is annoying mostly because much of this, that is, the cost of screening the prisoners, the cost of the guards that will transport and watch the prisoners, the cost of keeping the right people quiet (a lot of people) and so on is all billed to the taxpayer. And in the instance when one goes missing, it is not immediately reported or there is an extra cost out there to look for the person. The problem with this practice is it is not merely the governor who does it but the chief warden and higher up as well. And all this is assuming there are some guards who will watch them, since in some instances there aren't, which is a bag of trouble all its own. So you get taxpayer-funded secret slavery only for the very wealthy.

Lock her the fuck up already

Clintons friendly with murderers. Whodathunkit?

I don't think it's illegal, but it could be used to ruin her even further.

this isn't illegal

nice digits satan

Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.
This is probably done in the South because they used to have house slaves, but the 13th amendment lets them use prisoners now instead. I'd wager that "tradition" started as soon as the Civil War was over.

It's not really "under the table". It's explicitly legal, check the 13th Amendment.

Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude,
except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted,
shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

Slavery is legal in the US. But I'm all for smearing the slave owner stigma in the face of that cunt nonetheless.

Holy shit bump

She also helped pardon convicted terrorist bombers

archive.is/O9AoP

And gee, guess who just happened to in the right place at the right time to help close the case in Hillary's favor

He got that top NY attorney spot after working as special counsel on the Whitewater caseā€¦