Postering Thread

Dump your best flyers and posters here, as well as any tips for putting them up. Does anyone have tips on spraypaint or other methods (for variety's sake). On a related note, is this website any good?

http:// whitegenocideproject.com/posters-and-flyers/

The 50th anniversary is this Thursday.

>>>/bmw/6507

Mix tackey glue and water. Paint over the entire surface. Place your poster. Then paint over the entire poster with the mixture.
This is waterproof and three times more effective than wheat paste. It is also very difficult to remove.

Always print out using laser printers so the ink does not run.

Some of these posters, you will notice that they have a black or white blank area. Cut that off to create a large bumper-sticker sized poster.
Place in areas so as to maximize the number of individuals who see it. Place at intersections, pedestrian areas, near stores, in business districts, near schools, at post offices, etc.

With practice, you should be able to poster an entire city in one night.

With propaganda, the simpler the message and design, the better. Indeed, the most effective propaganda involves simply plastering the same, repeatable, consistent message over and over and over again. That has been proven to be the most effective. This is how the Jews control society. Through simple, repeatable, and consistent memes.

Our disadvantage is that we lack the mass media and we lack unity. Each user wants to post his own design, thus ruining any consistency and unity.
However our strength is that our message is the truth and every White man knows it. He merely needs to see others take the lead and show him the truth.

Sonnenrad

Use Avery product #8165 "Shipping Labels" in an inkjet printer for an 8.5x11 poster, or to make smaller ones you cut to size.
These work EXTREMELY well on smooth surfaces. Metal light poles, etc. Smaller ones on the poles which hold street signs.
Peel the corner and fold it back just before going out to drop them.

The fake dreamer flier gives them bad advice, hilarious.

What is this new symbol? I haven't seen it around before?

The one here is great for business cards. It will print on the Avery 28878. It will also make ten nice little cards for slipping under windshield wipers when used with thick paper.

It is a Jera rune. Our group uses this because of our heritage and the heritage of our area in the Flyover country of the midwest/great plains. That said, it is very triggering to shitlibs and we have no problem with others using it or prop with it on it.

not this shit again

Care to explain how a rune has regional applicability?

Use Germanic symbol where lots of Germanics settled. I wouldn't use a fucking four-leaf clover around here.

But seriously why does it matter? If you don't like the rune, don't use it. If you like the wording of the prop behind the rune, or the image, use that and make your own prop with your own symbol. Don't be a 'tard about it.

I made this as a sheet of smaller stickers to be put around places.

I like the smaller stickers. Have used them for immigration / "call ICE" stickers. I also have some pictures of the Havaara that I haven't made prop with yet, so I will steal yours and use it instead. What's the link in the qcode?

Was me. I respected those who respected me. I was seen as who I am. I support Israel to this day because they respected my commands, requests, and wants which resulted as killing many United Statesmen of the USS Liberty.

Oh, just the kikepedia page on it. Normalfags tend to trust it (it IS owned by a jew, after all), and it can serve at least as a stepping stone (or point of cognitive dissonance). I’ve found that they’ll automatically click away from anything from most other sources.

OK good. The page on the Liberty incident would be pretty eye-opening to normies, unless it's changed since I last saw it.

I had success with simple full-page sticker paper, where the whole page is just a giant sticker. The kind you can get from staples or other places.

Images are from the campus news website the day after, showing how triggered they got.

What printer did you use? I don't have one so I'm in the market.

Not him, but any cheap inkjet from the Walmart or similar will work with that paper. Just make sure to buy inkjet and not laserjet stickers. The Avery product number is in my post, above.
The technique he's using is the same one I do for fullsize posters, but sometimes I print smaller and do 2 per sheet, and sometimes I do very small, using a business card template in Word or similar, and do 10 stickers to a page.

can someone make these without the retarded "s" looking logo in the background? I'm not about to spend effort posting shit irl if it has some extra shit/association attached

It's just text over a picture, or even just text you lazy nigger.

is right. Old inkjet I got years ago from walmart or somewhere similar. Nothing special. Don't get anything too modern because they make markings that can be tracked– people talked about that a lot in the previous postering threads– but tbh I don't think it's a realistic worry for simple postering around campuses. Maybe if you're overtly paranoid or in Europe where they have a bigger problem with Big Brother.

Worked out really well. I used posters that were posted here but edited them myself– some little changes like subtle repositioning text, but mostly the splash of color– not enough to break the bank–and I think it helped give them a stronger impact.

What do you think about the phrase "Safety Facts"?

I like Hate Facts, but safety facts (aka just stereotypes) might be a useful one too.

Thanks for the replies, I was expecting to have to get something fancy to make this work but finding that I can keep a few more of my shekels is nice.

I think anything that speaks to deporting illegals should have the ICE contact information on it.
1-866-DHS-2ICE is easy to remember.
Or the national number in numbers, harder to remember.
Or a local number, or the website for tips.
Regardless, give them a WAY to do it, don't just tell them to do it.

REMEMBER TO HIDE RAZORS UNDER POSTERS AND STICKERS

Give a good ole' nasty surprise to those who dare try to remove them

Spotted the kike.

Spotted the kike.Spotted the kike.Spotted the kike.Spottedkike.>>1004300kike.>>1004300kike.>>1004300kike.>>1004300kike.>>1004300kike.>>1004300kike.>>1004300kike.>>1004300kike.>>1004300kike.>>1004300kike.>>1004300 the kike.Spotted the kike.>>10043009
Spotted the kike.Spotted the kike.SpottSpotted the kike.ed the kike.Spotted the kike.Spotted the kike.

This is not something I'd advocate, but you can get free blank half-sheet stickers from fedex on their website. They don't have them in brick and mortar locations.

just asking for some reasoning, I can't see any symbolism in that rune that is interesting to me, which is why I was wondering. Thought maybe you were custom cutters being clever

These are all fucking awful and clearly made and posted by a kike trying to destroy our movement by doing the same thing natsocs have been trying and failing to do for the past 50 years.

The whole point of this place is to move away from this cringe inducing shit.

Can you post better ones?

I agree that some of the "white makes me better" ones aren't going for the right message ..but I don't see anything wrong with the hate facts ones. Though, I would replace "hate fact" with "safety fact".

Put up or shut up, faggot.

Seriously we should all just be putting this shit out on Craigslist or similar.

"safety fact" sounds retarded and infantile. The reason its hate fact is because it implicitly states what liberals would call them

Also, you've already suggested the name change and got your reply

fuck off

How to get the glue "transportable" if I want plaster many and be stealthy fast?

Spray bottles wouldnt work.

Kill yourself.

Don't glue.
Print them on sticker paper. See

Yeah I tought of that too but its like I cant find stickers that hold and are not fucking expenssive., last batch I printed doesnt stick to surfaces more than 2 days in good weather.

PS Not a Burger if you wondering why I cant get cheap stickers.

The ones listed hold like a motherfucker on smooth surfaces in bad weather. You can order them on Amazon.
Look for "shipping labels" at an office supply store or similar.
Paste and glue are slower and messier but you can search for "wheat paste" recipes

Easy. Take one of those soap bottles, cut it in half, then get a plastic bag and cut out the bottom, creating a flap to sort of cover the bottle when traveling. I keep mine in a coat pocket with the brush inside. Here is a really bad picture I drew. Please ask if you don't understand something.

Tips: Print out your flyer and bring it to Kinkos or whatever, turn the copier to MAX DARKNESS and make your copies on the sticker paper there. Heavy laser print lasts longer than inkjet, and it won't fade in the rain. You also save money on ink. Be sure you only copy a handful at a time, or better yet, do each one individually with a few seconds in between copies. The heat from the machine can often melt the adhesive and cause a printer jam half way through your job, so it's better to break up the job to avoid ruining your stickers.

Duh ok it was so easy I dint think of it, just tmepering with a bottle and creating some sort seal seems like the easiest way to go

My sides. You triggered them so well.

I the phrase is hilarious, keeping people safe by knowing the real facts. Regardless, libshits would be triggered by either.

What reply, he didn't respond.

Likewise.

They are paying you way too much, Shlomo. You're way too obvious.

Where are ones that say, "Its ok to breed with asians, they're honorary aryans"?
Yellow fever y'all

why haven't you killed yourself yet?