THERESA MAY DECLARES LAWS WILL BE CHANGED IF NEED BE

THERESA MAY DECLARES LAWS WILL BE CHANGED IF NEED BE

Now I wonder what her idea of "British" is.
twitter.com/theresa_may/status/872181737933217794

Other urls found in this thread:

p
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/06/london-attacker-let-uk-despite-saying-going-terrorist/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good. However, my prediction will be as follows, if Theresa May betrays her (((Backers))) it'll only be for herself or another set of (((backers))). Consequently, she'll remove kebab (or at least somewhat), but she'll institute a police state.
(Or really screw the people over and slightly tackle extremism, but just use it as an excuse to institute a police state, but still leading to the ethnic cleansing of all whites in a few years. Then, using the police state to keep the new 85 IQ mutts of African/Arab/whites in line while staying in their Ivory towers by using them as consumerists).

I'll believe it when I fucking see it m8.

How does the UK justify their already vast surveillance programs to the public when all these fucking islamist cunts are known to the police and their excuse is "we don't have the resources to keep watch" ??

Same here. Personally, I think she's full of shit, but assuming she actually goes through with it, I'm a little worried she's just trying to butter people up to an idea that'll fuck them over even more.

This. I don't trust her at all. Why wasn't she railing against Britain's kiked anti-terrorism (((laws))) before this?

When May say's "British People" she means Shitskins

We don't, as evidence by many of our cops shows on a friday night.

by british people i assume she means legions of africans, indians, and middle easterners?

i saw a freshly-made thread just earlier with just this youtube link
it had no replies and it was 404ed by the time i clicked on the thread
wonder if the guy got banned, or maybe it was just redundant and i haven't looked around Holla Forums enough lately

something about even CNN calling it a psy-op

But let's overtly regulate the internet first.

They have to have all that surveillance so they know which intel to memory hole. Deliberate omission of action.

you filthy Kikes are a subversive bunch of degenerates

SURELY WE WONT ABUSE THIS TO RID OUR SHIT COUNTRY OF ANY POLITICAL DISSIDENTS

This has never once gone right in the history of man.

Queen Elizabeth I did all right (especially executing papists) although Edward I had kicked out all the jews centuries before.

You have nothing to fear if you aren't a Labour or Lib Dem voter.

This is the anti-Wired bitch, right?

Any politician who would infringe upon the ability of the people to come together online to freely discuss ideas is a traitor. A traitor to their nation, and to the Truth. These people need to be sent a message: the net is off limits.

Yep, I can already see this coming a mile away. She's just gonna bring in laws and changes that's gonna put a big fucking boot on the face of anyone that are politically incorrect and speaks out against Islam.

Notice how she doesn't speak about the numerous Mosques which outright encourage and help terrorism. If she were dead serious about this, she'd say that she plans on shutting down every single mosque that exists in Britain. Instead, she plans to go full 1984 on the internet.

We'll cut a deal, every Sikh family that produces 20 Muslims scalps will get to live on the brown people reservations/ghettos.

tbh i feel bad for them having the only decent religion in a region of street shitters, sandniggers and chinese

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PREVENTING TERRORISM AND IS NOT A NEW PROPOSAL

Don’t be fooled, the Conservatives have been planning to scrap Human Rights Legislation for almost a decade. This was included in the 2015 manifesto; it has been in the works for a long time and is unconnected to terrorism. May is simply presenting an existing plan as a solution to a current problem to minimalise potential opposition.

Almost a decade ago the Conservatives proposed scrapping the HRA and replacing it with a “British Bill of Rights”. A new Magna Carta if you will. Now that might be all well and good if the Conservative government had were introducing this bill to protect the liberty of its citizens but few could argue that it will in fact be used to achieve the opposite.

In summary, the conservatives have wanted to scrap the Human Rights Act for ages because they want to replace it with a “Bill of rights” which will establish the fact that British citizens in fact have no rights.

p arliament.uk/business/publications/research/key-issues-for-the-new-parliament/security-and-liberty/from-the-human-rights-act-to-a-bill-of-rights/

But if you vote labour you'll get the same shit only worse.

Just fucking revolt already, it's the only option. That or hope the army stages a coup.

Leaving the EU is only going to help that as we still have to follow EU law and their human rights.

That's a Sihk you tard. Muslim don't wear their turbans like that.

Either option is terrible; there is no preferable option, anyone suggesting that otherwise is fooling themselves.

That is correct. As I have been saying to anyone who would listen since the Referendum was announced; Brexit was the preferable option as (if enacted) it would secure Britain the option to write it’s own destiny, in the short/ mid term however it would be utilised by the Conservatives to screw the public as hard as possible. This was inevitable from the get go.

IF Britain get’s sick of the boot on it’s throat (and that is an IF) a sovereign nation can elect an alternative Government that is free to enact the will of the people. Something not possible under the EU.

*Sikh
Sage cuz double post

You're implying that democracy isn't a sham that's practically rigged. The only alternative we've had in decades was UKIP and even then they're Zionist stooges. That won't change with us leaving the EU. Democracy is too easy to hijack and they're certainly going to be using these few years to drag their heels and keep pouring in diverse individuals (read: globalist voters).

https:[email protected]/* *//mayday-in-manchester

But what laws will they be?

No I’m not. I am acknowledging how flawed it is. I am simply addressing the matter at hand, offering some insight into the reality of this proposal and my humble take on the manner in which we are screwed.

Democracy with it's current campaign finance laws allow for political corruption, hell, require political corruption. High office requires (((buying))) selling the the right to hold it. With globalization what has occurred is the globalization of domestic politics. This is why we see more and more nationalism being eroded.

And?
Go back to reddit. Christ.

No

As a direct result of the implementation of the HRA 1998 the full abolition of the Death Penalty was enacted.

Perhaps we could see the reintroduction of capital punishment, half a decade after the last man was hanged in England. The problem with that of course is that (as is the problem with any of this) they would probably kill more Nationalists than they did Jihadists. Just like Churchill killed more than a few Blackshirts for the terrible crime of proposing peace between England and Germany.

The only foreseeable solution i see is brits growing some nuts and using them. Would be quite interesting to observe as to that matter i cannot really assist them. Whatever the outcome in the UK we can use it to our advantage, so bongs it's all up to you. I wish you best of luck and don't forget to have fun. Having fun as you reclaim your city, and the bells of death keep ringing for your enemies. Or have fun with some tea and crumpets while said enemies completely replace your population. It's a choice after all. Let's see if anyone of you bongs is skillfull enough to carry out that choice.

they're only going to do this to crack down on whites that engage in hate speech, everyone should know this by now.

Fucking leaf here, sounds a lot like our shitty deal with the Charter of Rights and Freedoms. Thanks for nothing, Trudeau Sr., you motherfucker.

UK,Sweden, and Germany seems to be accelerating the cuckening. I guess we can only learn from their examples.

Who fucking cares? Islamic, Islamsikh. They're all a bunch of shitskins either fucking way.

Yeah, Im pretty fond of Sikhs myself. Havent really seen Sikhs fucking shit up like (see: anything brown or hooknosed)

I know that "human rights" are social construct and spawn of (((french revolution))), but what "human rights" she talk about? Brits have no right to privacy, no right to defend themself, no right to free speech, no right to trial - they can be imprisoned and killed without trial already.

(((conservatives))) at fault dummy and not all (((parties)))

(((she))) has a small nose. For jew

Britbongistan never disappoints.

Human rights like privacy and buying spoons must be stopped to prevent terrorism.
Halting immigration? How dare you suggest such a thing, you monster?!

ALAHU AKBAR!!! ALAHU AKBAR!!!ALAHU AKBAR!!!ALAHU AKBAR!!!ALAHU AKBAR!!!ALAHU AKBAR!!!ALAHU AKBAR!!!ALAHU AKBAR!!!ALAHU AKBAR!!!ALAHU AKBAR!!!ALAHU AKBAR!!!ALAHU AKBAR!!!ALAHU AKBAR!!!ALAHU AKBAR!!!ALAHU AKBAR!!!ALAHU AKBAR!!!ALAHU AKBAR!!!ALAHU AKBAR!!!ALAHU AKBAR!!!ALAHU AKBAR!!!ALAHU AKBAR!!!

Gods, the west has fallen. Wrath of the Saxon when?

Victoria did an alright job but Elizabeth II has done one of the worst jobs possible

Thread themes

I'd rather have that then Corbyn.

She'll likely legalize Muslim rape of civilians and call it "national security through diversity."

just stop

What I hope:
What I suspect:

Whatcha sliding, anglo?

Report him, filter him, and ignore him. Do not respond to him.

And here we have someone who clearly doesn't belong here.
>>>/oven/
>>>/gaschamber/

Imagine if ISIS only targetted jews
Their popularity would EXPLODE

Seeing as blair's wife, sidiq khan and thousands of other shitlibs anti-whites are all (((human rights))) lawyers, and have been using those laws to fuck us, I'm ok with those laws being replaced.

Of course she'll do it. And at the same time she'll only use the new restrictions to target natives trying to defend themselves from their invaders. You sound pretty new if you still need to realize how "stricter anti-extremist laws" work in Communist countries.

The jews that shadow this board don't like anyone mentioning that jews are never targeted by (((ISIS))) ever.

Which is rather odd if you ever took a moment to think about that fact.

They literally let in a sand nigger that said he said he was going to be a terrorist. To be honest I'm not seeing how changing human rights laws will affect anything if you don't prevent jihadists from entering your country.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/06/london-attacker-let-uk-despite-saying-going-terrorist/

On one hand, it's nice that language like this is necessary to win elections.

On the other, that's really all it is, just an empty lie to get more votes.

So you will deport all Muslims and enstore anti corruption laws which keep Muslim states from bribing British politicians? Thought so.

You haven't been around I take it there is difference between talking and outright obsession. ISIS = Israel is a common red pill you know.
Pics related

I would not be at all surprised if this translates to "anyone living in britain who isnt breaking a law is british. In order to keep them safe we need to ban the internet, protesting and increasee hatespeech laws, those are the real causes of terror"

Id love to be proven wrong but as of late Britain has taken the mantle of cuckistan from sweden. I never imagined that sweden would begin uncucking and britain, france and canada would double down to take its place

the sikh are a warrior sect that have been killing muslims since the year 700 you ignorant fuck

not 700
think 1600
sikhs legitimately are told by their religious leaders to wear swords/knives on their belts to protect themselves and others from muslims
the Sikh Empire was a short lived theocratic kingdom that existed in India during the 18th and 19th century
it was the largest kingdom in India and the last to be forcefully unified into the British Raj
under their rule Christians/Buddhists/Hindus/Jains had their religious freedoms protected by the Sikh warrior class that operated their society
meanwhile the muslims were routinely massacred and oppressed because muslims are muslims, also it was a muslim emperor that had the 10th and final Sikh Guru executed so all Sikhs hate muslims the way all Christians should hate jews

if MI5 wasnt doing double time to infiltrate and dismantle all nationalist parties in the UK you would see a visible representation of the rage sweeping the nation tbh

mfw britbong politicians

They sure have. They still need to fuck off out of our lands.

Because it's the possible grassroots opposition to the Kagleri plan that they are monitoring. I.E. You (and me)

This.

tbh we've had more revolutions per capita than most
we're just not taught to remember them
last revolution in England was 80 years prior the American one and it resulted in the Rothschilds entering the country and a Dutch king stealing the crown

Cool, now explain the cuts in social care and selling weapons to the Saudis.

She will use it against the right as well.

Someone make an "ABSOLUTELY BRITISH" caption for this.

FTFY

They don't belong in western civilization.

its quintessentially tbh

>when government services in every country are attacking each other and no longer cooperating with other entities, even within our own country

Now would be a good time Jesus.

She'd probably change the laws to crack down on White racists even harder using the 'fact' that White racism results in mudslime butthurt and is therefore the leading cause of terrorism.

This means more surveillance.

These politicians have to provide solutions without bringing up the multicultural issue. The right simply rejects politicians with the plan to "carry on as normal" and the left refuse politicians that advocate "racist" (registered trademark Soros & Co.) changes

im pretty sure they used anti-terror laws to dissolve national action entirely
I think the main ones were National Front, British Nationalist Party and Nactional Action
the latter was infiltrated and destroyed by MI5, the middle was also completely destroyed with sabotage and infiltration by MI5 and the most former is literally defacto in controlled by MI5 and used to attract skinheads and useful idiots to watchlists
the BNP had the biggest chance to become a legitimate nationalist party so it was hit hardest the most
UKIP based itself has an economic party first and had a tory plant and agents within it to actively dismantle it from the inside
Douglas Carswell or the CIVIC man to you was the Tory plant in UKIP who was obviously just there to try and steal leader position so he could cuck the party into a working class tory organisation
he was only in the party because he was their only allowed MP with a seat in parliament and they needed him
the new leaders quite good though he actively calls out the BBC and gets cut off by the BBC quite alot for quoting statistics we know but the BBC doesnt want the people to know
its all been very interesting to watch in Brit/pol/ with lots of laughs along the way
but for British nationalist parties and policies its very much like trying to climb everest naked with some blokes shooting at you the whole time
not because of cuckdom but because the media is full on Orwellian and makes people distrust their opinions, what they hear, what the truth is, what happened to who
to get the truth out around Britain you have drive around the country and tell people in person
cant even use signs or megaphones to do it because we're all pre-programmed by the BBC to distrust those types because they're all nutters

none of this was decided by the people
this was done to us without us knowing and we only find out about whats been done to us when its been on too long to stop

Did the Queen finally give her a kick in the cunt?

is the /BritishElectionGeneral/?
two questions for someone not in the loop on UK politics:
why has the UKIP taken such a dip in numbers after a successful Brexit?
will Nigel Farage ever try to run for PM or any other office or is he done? would he have a chance?
why is May not supported here?

That would be Brit/pol/
Because people think they job is done (it isn't) and UKIP are still largely seen as a party that existed only to secure Brexit (though this will change in the future hopefully). Also a lot of Leavers have moved to the Tories because May has promised a 'hard Brexit' and has shilled the idea that she needs a strong majority to secure this hard Brexit. The reality is that she voted Remain and will likely fuck us over if she gets her way, so things are a little fucked up for us right now.
You can't 'run' for PM here, it's not America. But yeah he's done. But Nuttall is better imo.
see ^^^ but broadly speaking no
Because as I said she'll fuck us over, she's a Remainer, not a Leaver. Also she's establishment, the Tories are Jewish globalist shills and they are not to be trusted ever.

WE WILL TAKE AWAY YOUR HUMAN RIGHTS TO KEEP YOU "SAFE"

th-thanks Mummy May.
Everyone should still be voting conservative though. She's trying to sabotage her own party to fuck with brexit, but brexit is just too important to ditch them and back the labour communists instead.

Shariah May is a typical conservative, says she'll be hardline then softens like the turd she is when she immediately gets into power
nothing is done to halt the brown hordes and the taxes go up until everyones so sick of the tories they vote labour out of spite
labour are all closet communists and they turn the country to shit for as long as they can until the tories get voted back in because societies falling apart

UKIP is being systematically dismantled using political infighting, changing constituency voting sizes and co-opting the group with agents

Nuttall is better tbh

literally shes trying to stop Brexit by shitting up the tories so much everyone votes labour out of spite
and labour would stop Brexit immediately since they're led by Comrade Corbyn who could possibly be a very late era KGB sleeper agent

I want to punch him in his fat fucking face.

You Bongs ate deep in it. You'll need a violent revolution to get yourselves out of this one. Maybe this time you'll beat the rest of us to it.

the EU will never want you back once you begin hanging bureaucrats from lamp posts so take that as some incentive

The only human rights laws getting violated will be the rights of the native British.

is there a cleaner version? without the chimp

Yes, exactly. May is a crypto-remoaner. She's trying to kill the tories and sabotage brexit.

I swear to god, britbongs can't fuck this up. If they vote Labour, last year's brexit victory will mean NOTHING because brexit will be in-name-only and UK will still have the deal with all the bullshit that made everyone want to leave in the first place.

Tories will do this as well if they have a large enough majority to get away with it. I'm hoping for a hung parliament/slim Tory majority because anything else means we're fucked

I know
but its already showing signs of them rigging the election
ballots are going missing from key areas

This is why the UK and other western countries are shit. Instead of killing mudslimes they get mad at Poles or Sikhs. These are not the groups you should be targeting.

Why do you lot assume we love pakis just because we also hate poles?

see this is how it goes
thick EDF members get mad at sikhs
EDF are pretty much controlled opposition
normal working class brits get pissed off at poles for the same reason a working class american hates beaners they steal our jobs
everybody hates pakis except metropolitan londoners who dont have to live near one

this

The best way to protect the British people are to increasingly intrude on their liberties and capability for organizing any sort of defense for themselves. Curfew sounds good. You like that, brits?

So i just read that May has suddenly surrounded herself with Remainers and nothing but Remainers.

Guess the UK isn't going anywhere.

Nuttall resigned the other day.

Bring in foreigners and the like, with a different culture and a different background for the jews, then undermine the rights of the citizens once there is a reason to act upon that.
Brilliant plan, that is why women shouldnt be in executive powers and their lapdogs like gchq etc. aswell.

Women like these are just an epitome of the current zeitgeist, just like this cunt right here.
They hold no real power it is just theater.

I was wondering when they'd go to the next phase after bringing in enough terrorists.

if anyone would like to understand whats happened
tories and mummy may tried to sabotage Brexit by calling an early election on the advice of fucking Jean Claude Juncker
they wanted Labour to get into power because if Labour held a majority or had any power at all they'd delay/stop Brexit all together
but the conservatives couldnt just blatantly commit political suicide so they called a general election early and may did her best in the last few weeks to appear to the public as an out of touch tax increasing NHS privatising, welfare cutting evil old bitch
and it almost worked
unfortunately for them the tories didnt forsee the Democratic Unionist Party in Northern Ireland to win a majority in NI
they're hardcore Christian fundamentalist almost right wing conservatives who actively sponsor right wing terrorist organizations
which means something in NI where firearms are much much easier to come by and every regular cop is armed
now the tories are in a position where they did lose like they wanted but publicly they as a conservative party would logically form a coalition with the ultra-conservative DUP which would give them majority and no labour dictating hung parliament to delay/stop brexit
so think of it as like you're in charge of defending Constantinople from the turks, you've successfully opened the post gates and the turks are about to enter the city just as you planned
and instead a bloodthirsty contingent of crusaders has just ridden into view and is slaughtering their way through the turk to defend the gate you've just left unlocked
so they have the choice
do they A) rush to the crusaders side like everyone expects them to being the defender of the city and beat back the turk menace
or do they B) lock the crusaders out of the city and let in the turk to keep back those ebil racist crusaders
they want to do the traitorous thing but if they do EVEN A FUCKING MORON would pause and think "hang on theres something fishy about this"