White Appreciation Day

Appreciation Day. Be sure to celebrate it with your family on June 11.

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/11/white-appreciation-day-at-rubbin-buttz-bbq-makes-c/

I'll be spending it the same as my birthday I guess. With all of you faggots.

wut

Are you sure you're on the right website? Also, you might want to mention where she got that DNA test done.

Unless I've been mistaken for the few years I've been here, yeah. As for the site she used, pretty sure she just used that ancestory.com site which is mainstream as fuck, and it wouldn't shock me at all if they kike'd it up and are trying to convince people they're jewish and should respect their fellow jews.
My great grandma shared stories with me when I was a kid about how they used to live in Germany, and after the war started, they made their way to the states to get away from it. I miss her ;_;

The only reason the owner of this establishment is getting away with it is because he isn't white. All races can be proud of who they, but whites can't because "muh evil nazi". Only a non-white can show appreciation for whites and not be hanged by leftists.

What a fucking disgrace

So, some random bbq place sets up a national holiday? Huh.

He's either taking the piss by using liberal newspeak or he's brainwashed by them and they created this monster (which is funnier).

Even then, the spic owner has received bomb threats from leftists.

It's insane really, and it's already out in the open, every race can be proud of who they are but not whites. It's amazing that most people can't see the massive hypocrisy behind the whole thing. Whites literally created the Modern world we live in and most of it's technology, they have every right in the world to be proud and are forfeited of that right.

Small wonder the West is dying

The owner is a spic so he inadvertently created something the leftists can't use against him. They can't call him a racist because he's a spic and he's PC so they can't act on that front either.

This spic created something the left can't destroy or criticize and he's openly praising whites in their faces.

Haha

Only because of slave labor, shitlord.
The internet wouldn't even exist if blacks hadn't picked all that fucking cotton.

Lol my lukewarm libcuck parents would be made so uncomfortable if I called them up and said "happy White Appreciation Day!"

Do it and speakerphone that shit on vocaroo.

That site is kiked up. Every DNA test is also kiked up. Let Unlce Varg explain it in video related.

Oh, it's worse than that. A few months ago, they changed the algorithm. Jews have been lumped in with Europeans. I know this because last year I got it done with familytreedna.com and I was allegedly 5% Ashkenazi. Now, I am

That's some fucking bullshit. I wish there was a non-kiked way to find this type of shit. I know for a fact I'm part german and part irish, but I would like to know if there's anything else.

Go back to your containment board Holla Forums

Most whites(Italians,Irish) that came to the USA, came after the end of the Civil war and as a result never owned slaves.
Yet it is these people who are blamed for slavery, the ironic thing is that the Irish were serfs to the British themselves and fled to the US seeking freedom and a better life.

The white man would've created the internet regardless of what brain dead fucking niggers are doing. It is the industry and genius of the white man that propels him forward.

The Anglos enslaved niggers because they could, they noticed that niggers where so stupid that they where only good for manual labor. In reality, if they knew what damage niggers would do in the future, they would have lynched them all.

So is that enough info for your small brain punk?

I wont fault the newlines since, it appears, you're trying to make paragraphs. Nevertheless, kys.

There are other alternatives. DNA.land or gedmatch. You pay about 5 bucks to upload your dna from ancestry/familytreedna/23&me/other and it gives a slightly different (and probably more accurate) genetic origin. It's very very slightly different, though.

What the fuck are you talking about? Not even Jews think being Jewish has to do with religion.

So what great white figures do we celebrate? Also what white cultures? Maybe we should list them?

my father goes around telling people that we're jewish
his reasoning? he had an ancestor from italy. and there were jews in italy.
that's it. not even kidding.

You really should pay attention to dates before you post.

What the fuck is it? Is it a Generation X thing? Is it a boomer thing and just some people from generation x got infected by it? I just can't understand why my mom wants to be a jew so bad.

Are you fucking retarded mate.

You're the retard. The idea is that it's coming up, i.e. on June the 11th. So celebrate it. This isn't a news thread, it's a reminder thread (which shouldn't exist, but whatever).

That's awesome. Now you can say whatever the fuck you want and get away with it by telling people you're a jew.

"Right, dad?"
"Sure thing, son; we're jews."

I don't need to be reminded of something that some random bbq restaurant did 2 years ago that never caught on. June 11 is the day Troy was sacked and burned.

So take your Trojan bbq horse and shove it up your ass.

No idea. He's a massive christcuck in the worst way, so it's partially that probably. I think he also wants to feel special in some way. He's also not entirely emotionally or mentally stable. Not like stark raving mad, just not quite 'right' sometimes.
But I have no idea where he got the idea from in the first place. There's no tradition, or even a hint of a whisper, of any connection to judiasm in the family.

Whatever you say shill-kun, but there is no need to feel bad :^) we all make mistakes sometimes, yes, especially when you're retarded.

jews LARP as white all the time so why shouldn't we play the same game when it suits us?

Shit, my mom's the same way. Got sucked into one of those non-denom churches where they basically have someone screech like a hen into a mic, and it's supposed to be the word of the spirit or something, and they love stroking Israel's dick.

Celebrate our race by fighting against our destruction. Disseminate pro-White propaganda in your neighborhood. The 11th is a Sunday so if you prepare on the 11th, you can poster an entire town by the next morning.

This is genius holy shit

That restaurant is closed goyim. Failed due to its racist and anti-semitic holiday.

We need to do this.

That's a shame user, I'm sorry to hear that. My family would love it.

That's dumb and naïve.
1. Jews know. They are the most ethnocentric race of people on the planet.
2. It will only depress White people to feel that Jews are everywhere.
3. It accomplishes literally nothing for our race.

This. We need to make Jews feel they can't go anywhere without there being Nazis about. That's the real way to fuck with them.

In xtianity, the only people better than actual xtians are the Jews.

Well, Rockwell said
But then he was shot and replaced by a jew pretending to be white, so he obviously didn't have everything figured out.

Best laugh this month, user.

A part of me wants to agree with you. I have developed a desire to hurt the evil race who are so arrogantly hurting my people. The more I learn about the Jews, the more I am tempted to throw up my arms and just say "They're evil!"
However, we must not give into the desire to strike out directly at our enemy. Scaring Jews is not the way forward. What we must do is direct our energy towards things that achieve realistic goals. We could mildly piss off 10,000 Jews by painting stars of David on the houses of known Jews. Sure. But that will not change one thing, will it.
In fact, Jews kind of get a kick out of being "persecuted." And the Jews in charge are not frightened by small acts of anti-Semitism. What really frightens these most evil of men is the thought of Whites waking up and embracing the ethnic nationalism they strive so desperately to suppress. Waking up just 100 Whites is by far more frightening to the Jews than spray-painting "Nazi" symbolism on 10,000 doorways.

Act. But act deliberately. Fight, but fight constructively. Strike at our peoples' enemies, but strike with precision. Never strike in anger.

Disseminate prop[agenda aimed at braking the Jews' stranglehold over the minds of the White working class who they oppress.

I actually agree with and
Any strategy that demoralizes whites is bad. Any strategy that scares kikes into acting like the paranoid rats they are is good.

I always liked him. I'm surprised he and Franklin were related.

The American Church comes in 2 flavors. It either worships Muslims and Queers or it worships Jews and Israel. Too damn bad.