So why does China's leader look like a MtF white tranny?

So why does China's leader look like a MtF white tranny?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_(TV_series)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_the_Great_(TV_series)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All Civ females look like trannys

Boudicca of the Celts looks okay

Holy shit what

Denmark just attacked China and he GAVE ME THEIR FUCKING CITY

Oh wait nevermind

China was getting its ass beaten by Denmark and one of my city state neighbours captured it instead. Still, neat.

Take a closer look at 'her' legs and knees

Better question is why is there a lack of Rule 34?

Don't do either please.

Because you spend your life on Holla Forums, and look at too much anime, and not enough actual 40ish (?) year old Chinese women, so when you see what is supposed to be a realistic rendering of a human face rather than a stylised anime one, you immediately think they must be a tranny, since your brain only recognises anime girls or trannies.

Those girls are for real ugly as fuck though. Like bow wow woof woof ugly.

i play vidya to escape reality, user.

That's not a face, that's a shoebox

blind. also look at that tree trunk neck on the game model.

Fuck you for reminding me of that.

on the other hand none of the games faces really look realistic. so i dont know what kind of natural portrayal you were expecting.

Those are Chinese girls user, from a dating show called If You Are The One. They brought on a Chinese government censor as one of the judges because the first season made all Chinese girls seem shallow (because they all asked about money and wealth rather than the male contestants personality, it was the show that coined the phrase "I would rather cry in a BMW than smile on a bicycle") and they wanted to export the series overseas.

Most Asian women value status and wealth higher than personal happiness. They are taught to learn to love someone over time if it is a chance at being taken care of.

All girls over 21 are shallow as fuck no exceptions

Even in China they called her shallow.

I remember that Wu Zetian had cleavage in the beta.

Women didn't shave before the 20th century

Anyway, I have a lot of doubts on the selection of leaders in Civ games.
Most of them are ok but some of them are just populistic.
Leaders of the French: Napoleon and Louis XIV are excellent choices everybody agrees with. De Gaulle? OK, it's relevant I guess. Joan of Arc? Uhhh, let's give it a pass.

Hatshesupt and Cleopatra have absolutely no purpose, Ramses II is by far the most popular choice and it's kinda obvious Firaxis is trying to put more women as leaders. I mean, England and Spain have it easy.

Russia: Catherine? I'll need some russian opinions here. I guess it's better than Stalin.

They could have picked Ivan the Terrible

Is there something I don't know about? It was Ramses in the previous game. The only female leaders who really seem odd are Poland and Russia, otherwise I know at least a little bit about the history of the rest.

Catherine is a good choice. Stalin was more a technicality for ruling Russia, since it was the USSR, but obviously a popular choice among Russians themselves.

Catherine is pretty good. She actually accomplished stuff, but I can not remember what it was. She also fucked a horse, which is great if you ask me.

What?

Century old gossip by bored nobles that is repeated by commoners to this day.

Her foreign politics were good and she conquered lots of shit, but she royally Get it? fucked up economy and strengthened the serfdom. Pretty much a more extreme version of Putin.

Please no, you Americans always turn him into some kind of deranged monster, even though he was a pretty mild ruler compared to contemporary European monarchs. Though he would work great in Civ VI if they are actually going to have leader-specific units, because streltsy were pretty much his invention. Still, Peter I would be a much greater GET IT? choice.

I personally want Brezhnev as Russian leader, he would look fitting in the new cartoonish artstyle.

Damn.

I was talking about the whole Civ franchise. Cleo appears in Civ 3 and Civ Revolution.
Joan of Arc appears in Civ 3 too.
Hatshepsut appears in Civ 4. By that time it was revealed that she was deleted from Egyptian registries so it was kinda big deal… at that moment.

There are a lot of sexual legends about Catherine and some of them are real.

Which reminds me: I've been trying to watch tv-dramas of every Civ leader.

We've watched The Tudors (ok, Elizabeth only makes a cameo in here), Isabel, and Vikings (Ragnar is in Civ 4).
I know there are some dramas about a very young Catherine… but there's two of them! I've heard positive about them both, which one should I watch first?

To be fair, I'd say the older games probably just picked famous historical figures, rather than actual leaders.

Preferably the one that is not American, because Americans just can't resist cheap sensationalism when they describe the history of other countries.

Like, seriously, Russian Trivia part of Civilopedia originally included several factually incorrect bits. They fixed some of them since then - I'm too lazy to launch the game, if someone has it running right now, can you please provide a screencap for me?

For his short time on earth, this man truly had it all, they even had the mandatory deformed midget caretaker.

You should watch this one first tbh.

No she didn't.

Someone started a rumour that she died trying to fuck a horse. The harness they were using gave way and it fell on her, crushing her to death.

Reality is she had a stroke in the bathroom, then died in her bed.

I agree. Truth is, she was very independent (no king, no formally introduced boyfriend, etc) so it was only natural that a thousand legends rose.
A lot of legends have survived for centuries, just like Marie Antoinette's "Let them eat pie" urban legend (chances are she never said that).

I wasn't considering the American version.
The Tudors had input from British people, Isabel was 100% made in Spain, Vikings is fantasy but so was Ragnar.
Catherine has two Russian TV series, the 2014 Russia-1 and the 2015 Channel One.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_(TV_series)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_the_Great_(TV_series)

Cake. It's "Let them eat cake" you abysmal troglodyte. Fuck you.

Catherine the Great's best quality was being able to accurately assess the quality of the people around her. She delegated to consistently competent people and led a massive expansion of Russia. Not to mention she oversaw the annihilation of the Crimean Khanite and completed what Tsar Ivan the Terrible started, making Russia a feared European power.

She wasn't perfect, she was actually an extremely harsh despot and though quality of life for the common people improved, it was more through her modernization efforts rather than any sort of social or legal reform. If anything her legal reforms made serfdom harsher, though arguably by freeing nobles from military obligations she secured an avenue of upward mobility for the serfs….

Her rule was Russia's golden age and it continues to piss me off that competent female leaders like herself and Queen St. Olga of Kiev get ignored by SJWs because they did nasty things for the sake of their country. If you want to bring feminist examples bring ones that actually got shit done damn you.

There's no real accounts of the horse thing during her lifetime. Her guard would clear quite an area around her stables from time to time, but there's no reason to believe she wasn't simply riding her horse instead of the other way around.

And Rasputin didn't live through 20 consecutive assassination attempts. I don't care, Russian history is better when it's made up. Just ask the Soviets.

Don't forget the entire Russian family massacre was the result of some intricate Kike revenge plot so defamation like that is probably the same shit Jews do to dead figures.

Definitely watch the 2015 version, Channel One usually makes quality product.

Brezhnev was recently voted most popular leader in Russia, followed by Lenin then Stalin.

Yes because everyone knows girls in their teens are thoughtful, reasonable, smart and other amazing personality traits.

By Russian standards that's pretty much saintly. Even with the horse fucking.

Civilization has always been more edutainment history than Crusader Kings style. They pick leaders that are either famous or interesting and try to portray them positively, or at least interestingly, because they want to sell copies in that region of the world.

Of course, they want to mix it up with every game, but with a lot of civs you run out of ideas fast. Plenty of interesting American Presidents, French kings and such, but not so much with some others.

Someone should totally mod in a version with all weird/crap rulers. Atenatkhen for Egypt, Caligula or Nero for Rome, Nixon or William Henry Harrison for USA…

IIRC, one of those polls had Nicholas II win. It's pretty much old people voting for who gives them the most nostalgia. (and young people voting for who the old people said did it better)

I don't understand that webm

s-sauce?

Funny that we are talking about history getting mixed up and here you are spurting about the Jewish plot to kill the Romanovs.

None of these, nope, gotta have stronk powerful womyn in charge of England.

Pretty much. Also to Russians, no Russian leader can ever do wrong except whomever is the current one.

Civ always makes all it's leaders look cartoony and I suppose the non-sexy, non-attractive style is meant to make this a family friendly SJW , Christian game.

Or something.

Didn't Catherine had her way with a lot of young noblemen?
Also didn't see smoke cigarette because she thought smoking with a cigar is too masculine for her?
I don't know, last I read about her was in a women's tabloid magazine dont ask

"Method", Russian TV series. Though it doesn't have much nudity aside from that scene.

I can guarantee you it was some retarded monarchists who cheated in the poll. They were doing the same during "Name of Russia" poll, though in the end they failed to even get to the top 12. Aside from some fringe groups, Tsars are mostly popular among Russian elites who dream of becoming nobility and having serfs, common people mostly root for communists instead.

Yeah, right, ask any Russian what do they think about Khruschev, Gorbachev or Yeltsin.

CHING CHANG CHONG MY LING A LANG LING LONG

Pretty sure if they tried to make them attractive it'd fall facefirst into the Uncanny Valley real fast.

Those polls are more 'Who do we hate the least' is my point. Easy to like someone who's rule is lost to the mists of nostalgia.

Nobles did whatever the fuck they could get away with, wouldn't be surprising. Apparently Catherine had a room full of lewd furniture.

yes, they're all bad, all really really bad. fuck they made Teddy Roosavelt a lard ass.

It was just a note on nostalgia and Russian stubbornness, it wasn't supposed to be completely and infallibly true.

As I've been saying, Catherine was an excellent leader. She's usually mentioned, by Russian historians, as being on par with Peter the Great.

Other than her? There've been a few throughout history, not many, but a few. Victoria's a fine choice for England, though I wish Alfred the Great would get more love instead of his abysmal portrayal in that fucking 'let me just suck viking dick' show.

Louis XIV should be the leader of France, Napoleon only if you want to continue idolizing the fucker dumb enough to invade Russia. St. Joan of Arc wasn't a state leader so she doesn't make sense in the first place.

Is Charlemagne even in Civ V?

They are all cool but I've never heard of anyone talking about some England monarch more powerful & interesting than Elizabeth or Victoria. No stronk feminism here, the first one saved England from disappearing and made it one of the great kingdoms of Europe, the second one turned it into an Empire.

Check Civilization Revolution's depictions of the female leaders. Even Isabella (who always dressed like a nun) looks sexy. Every Civ has a different style. Civ 4 was more funny, Civ 5 was more serious. Civ Rev was full cartoon.

I heard that too.

Russia 1's Catherine has a slighter better score in IMDB and the actress looks prettier, so you'll have to do better than that.

Talking about historical dramas, there's this girl I know that tried to convince me that this tv-series is a drama too so we should watch it together because it features Suleiman the Magnificent. I watched a couple of episodes and told her it was just a soap opera.

It's possible, but information about her personal life after her death is well tainted by her many enemies that were too scared to move against her in life.

Uh, that I don't know. She did try to emphasize a matronly appearance so that when she talked down to people they'd feel it was from their mother.

Because it's a shit game.

Holy shit, why does that remind me of Ramenman?

If you're talking about this, they could have done a lot worse. They made sure he was always superior to the nordshit Mary Sue protagonist a few times when they could have easily had him bow to the guy's every suggestion, and they kept his weakness and piety around while still allowing him to be a sterotypical badass. also his battle cries were fucking awesome

Uh, I don't think so? I think the show was 'Vikings'?

Not certain, saw one episode where he let a Viking shoulder past him and put a pagan idol in a home while a Christian Priest was in mid-blessing and Alfred didn't execute him on the spot.

The "Vikings" English king is another king, I though. Some Egbert guy. He's still interesting.

This is a good example of proper leadership versus popularity.
As for Joan of Arc, she's similar to Gandhi in the sense that she never had proper power but nevertheless she's a symbol of the nation.

I believe not. I've never tried playing as the Holy Roman Empire.

The books those are based around are great.
My favorite part about Alfred is that despite being a pious motherfucker he still was constantly looking to get his dick wet.

If he wasn't a pious guy I'm pretty sure he could of been the next Genghis in terms of children.

Vikings is fucking trash, the chink slave is absolutely ridiculous.
Also they have 2 stronk 4 men womyn that somehow were able to fight with shield and spear that weigh as much as them.

I just brought him up to see what Russians thought of him. I don't really have an opinion of him.
I've never heard of these people before but they seem to be riflemen guards, are widely used were they?

how widely used*

Queen Isabella would like to say otherwise.

It's possible I'm confusing two shows, memory's weird like that.

The one I had a huge problem with had the English acting like scared children every time the show had the Vikings do something 'badass'. I mean, yeah, the English were scared of the Vikings, but they weren't innocent lambs and strangers to brutality.

Which I can understand, but I'd rather have the state leaders to satiate my autism.

HAH! Don't think I saw the chink, that's amazing!

That's unfortunately fair, some of English historians are trying to get his Sobriquet changed to something more accurate to the original intent so they can start rehabilitating his image. But, that's not going so well.

Let's face it, Ivan the Terrible sounds a lot better than Ivan the Formidable or Ivan the Feared.

In pop culture? More in Eastern Europe than what we'd ever see, I can't think of anything that mentions them directly in American pop culture.

In military? They were essentially Russia's professional infantry, so, all the fucking time.

It gets even better the chink slave is actually a princess!
She introduces him to opium too which for some reason makes them horny and want to fuck despite opium making you want to do none of that.

They were used as musketeers, and they were first Russian regular troops. Prior to them, firearm-wielding troops in Russia were formed as militiamen from cities, but then some of them got in fight with some nobles while waiting for audition with Ivan IV, who then decided to replace them completely.
Well, they were pretty much the only Russian infantry at the time (though there was also Pososhnaya Rat' that was more numerous than all other Russian troops, but they were peasant conscripts armed with random weapons who tended supply lines, built roads, bridges and fortifications, and weren't supposed to participate in combat directly). Streltsy were also used as police forces and firemen during peace time. They were used until XVII century - Michael I began supplementing them with "foreign-type regiments", and Peter I disbanded them completely after couple of extremely retarded mutinies, and also because his line infantry was much more effective.

Thanks for the information. Like Eastern European myth I'm not very versed in the military or the history of that region in detail.

Wait, did she sneak the opium with her when she was enslaved and save it for a special occasion or something?

That's far from true, hair removal has been a status thing for ages. Being European though that may be true in this case. Regardless of that, she has man shoulders.

Fuck that is a really good point, yeah that makes no fucking sense either.
You should look up the scene people left and right were shitting on it.

chink slave existed just to put another bad characteristic to Ragnar like drug addiction, much worse things is how that feminazi bitch fucked some guy to gain his favor after he re-claimed his land, she even manipulated him to kill his own men for her and on wedding day she stabbed him in cold blood then ran out with her "shield maidens" and started chanting LAGURTHA LAGURTHA HERPA DERPA which just serves as feminazi power fantasy and victory over "muh patriarchy"

Also Bjorn Iron-Side was slowly becoming a likable character then they decide to give him some retarded winter trial where he kills a 300 kg bear without effort and manages to disable a Berserker and torture him to death.

She always looks grumpy
I like to make her mad

She's a devout Catholic. Go figure.

Yeah I almost had an aneurysm with that too, YOU GO GIRL!1111
My brother doesn't get the shit but he is a lonely cuck who gets laid then I despite his worship of women.

Like everything on T.V today its goes well for a season then get ruined by marketers trying to target viewer groups.

They do that to try and normalize trannies in society. Shoving them into media without calling attention to it lulls you into complacent acceptance when you should be dragging them into the streets and hacking their limbs off for being degenerate abominations

I think its more outside influence messing up episodes, you see certain episodes shaping up a certain story then in last 10 minutes they do a sudden turn and do something entirely random that doesnt make sense at all, even location of those sets reveal that those scenes in last 10 minutes werent planned originally but were added later on.

Kinda like that Rome show in second season.

I've never heard any fellow American make him out as a tyrant, he was terrible on account of his personal temper and he killed his fucking son who was loyal and a credit to him because his son said "stop beating my mother, your wife, so much and also you're wrong about this military thing". Beat him to death with his stick. Pretty psycho thing to do. I've never heard anyone say he wasn't a competent or fair enough ruler. Though I'm sure if you ask a typical vacuum-headed pseudo-progressive they'll say he was an evil white male rapist because he has a man's name, he's Russian, and his title is the Terrible.

The MTF tranny at my workplace has a manjaw, but they've taken enough hormones to have some tits. Not sure what their junk is like, but they have a boyfriend.

They got sent home yesterday for having fainting spells while operating heavy machinery the other day

Actually there is no proof that he did that, the whole story from your post was written by some papal diplomat, and the recent studies of his remains had shown high contents of arsenic and mercury, so he may have been poisoned by Ivan IV's political opponents, just like one of his wives.

Have you considered other career options?

I wish there was an eng sub for Ottoman Slap :(

Poland is getting King Jadwiga (yes, king). Her husband is more relevant in history, hell most Polish kings are more relevant than her.

Because it's [CURRENT YEAR] you shitlord. Get with the times.

because firaxis can't model for crap

How fitting - irrelevant nation gets irrelevant leader

Gon' be shit.

For what purpose
She barely did jack shit

GURL POWAH :))!!!

she has a tumblr nose

The 2nd one knows what's what.
A bit of excercise to loose a pound or two and it might be sellable

That would be a clever move since it gives her reason to quarrel with her other enemy potentially opening a two front war.

Aside from being pretty sick, it results in fatal injuries most of the time for the human.