HAHHAHAHAHA THERE GETTING RID OF CAT FORM FOR NON FERALS THIS GAME IS A FUCKING JOKE legacy servers when?

HAHHAHAHAHA THERE GETTING RID OF CAT FORM FOR NON FERALS THIS GAME IS A FUCKING JOKE legacy servers when?

Other urls found in this thread:

wowhead.com/news=254122/legion-build-22201-data-updates
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wowhead.com/news=254122/legion-build-22201-data-updates

Thanks for the reminder that Blizzard is cancer OP.

Maybe november. If it's going to be announced, it'll be announced at blizzcon. Here's hoping they stuck to their original plan of "wow's over once we do a legion expansion"
we know it won't happen

Fucking Blizz, so glad I quit this game years ago. It's been 5 years apparently.

Speaking of announcements, I thought Blizzard were supposed to make an announcement after they had a meeting with those guys who ran that private server or whatever, what the fuck happened with that?

I'm 99% that's removed in Legion. You can now respec anytime for no cost. The cost was irrelevant though, real problem is time investment for any gear.

Been a long time since I played, but wasn't the whole perk to druids being able to shapeshift between a caster, healer, tank, or melee DPS the whole perk of the class? They're seriously turned basic ass CAT form into something like Moonkin form was?

Fucking hell, I just become more and more glad I stopped when I did.

according to the nostalrius team and Kern, the meeting went well, but "things like this can't be decided over one meeting"

I guess they really want to turn every class into a one button rotation.

They won't say a thing about legacy servers until Legion, the Warcraft movie, Overwatch etc is out of the way. If there's going to be an announcement it'll be at Blizzcon at the earliest.

Hybrids actually being hybrids died a long time ago user.

Well fuck, if that's the way it is, instead of flying the Nostalrius team over every couple months, why don't they just do a Discord meeting? Spending tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars on multiple meetings like that to fly in a team of people from across the globe is just silly.

I suppose so. I stopped playing maybe a few months into Cataclysm. That was, what, years ago at this point?

never, give up and move on op

Cataclysm was released in 2010, user.

nah.
They set up the NEW™™™™ BLIZZARD™™ LORE™™™ to work after the legion's dead.

They basically pulled a new villain completely out of their ass and inserted it into the lore, so they can continue milking the game after their intended end.

Prepare for at least 2 more expansions thanks to the new retcons.

They've got plenty of new shit to burn through. The cash cow isn't dying any time soon.

Cat has never been relevant for Resto/Moonkin outside of PvP and stealth running dungeons in PvE.

Oh wait, I guess it was relevant in both game modes then. Good job Blizzard!

Damn, five or six years since then?

I mostly stopped paying attention for a while, but did anything ever top "9 months of no new content" from the end of WotLK?

Yes. Right now WoD is at 14 months of no new content, with only two raid tiers in the whole expansion.

I have to question how anyone would put up with over a year of no new content, AND only two raid tiers. At least WotLK had four tiers, even with that Colosseum raid was rather boring from a dungeon environment standpoint.

How long has WoD even been out for now?

user this game is dead as dicks and has been o the decline for almost half its life span. i understand you may have played in the past and have some wierd connection to it but at this point why do you care anymore? did you think it was going to get better again at some point?

Exactly, they are going to FF14 it and remake the game but with some cancerous new mechanics and brand nuLore, probably tying it in with the Starcraft and Overwatch "universes"

knowing blizzard, they would just make you pay monthly for it.

and the worst part here is that people here would actually pay for it.

So?

Truly, a response straight out of highschool.

Good Job.

Dude, I ain't gonna lie, if Blizzard released a World of Starcraft, I'd probably subscribe for at least a few months.

a whole year of no content in cataclysm, 14 months of no content in wod

Truly, a response straight out of highschool.

Good Job.

Epic.

What the fuck do you want from me user?

I don't play Druids, so I asked what's the big deal with a simple "So?". Are you going to explain or are you just going to sit there and feel accomplished for being a twat wasting everyone's time?

Use better words, user.

I also recommend not getting angry over Myanmar Furry Diaper fetish forums.

Lot of words for 'I want to be a time wasting twat'

Okay, into the bin with all your comments.

Straight outta highschool. You even downvoted me!

i'd pay for an official bug-free version of nostalrius, without the risk of it being shut down

Op is wrong, its a bug. If it was being removed, balance wouldnt be able to use displacer beast. Its still a balance talent.

Why not remove classes and skills entirely at this point?

Let's make WoW "more accessible"!

But why?

Thankfully I think Blizzard will avoid that route.

end of mists of pandaria had 14 months of no content followed by WoD 14 months of no content.

Nigga I have been waiting for that shit for a while now. why teh fuck haven't they made that shit yet?

Most people who play MMOs end up giving up new ones and returning to their first one, which is most likely WoW. Why would they make a less popular game in the genre they dominate entirely? There's a certain point where you have to stop getting your dick sucked because it's turned red and hurts more than it pleases.

Don't get me wrong, I'd have loved it, even if it was just a WoW clone.

Dorito Goblin best waifu.

anyone playing on Warmane, Icecrown? (Jewmane)

you actually grinded that on warmane? nice and the main reason why i dont play private servers is because i hate leveling expect if its vanilla and has lots of players like nost, no one wants to level alone in a cold empty world

That picture could use a few more infernals.

Aw shit are we doing this now?

to put that into perspective, TBC had 2 and a half tiers at launch.

I really need to organize this shit into folders, it's getting out of hand.

A thread being shit doesn't mean you're allowed out of your containment thread, faggot.

All I care to root out for now.
I don't even play this game but the whole concept is so hilarious that I save as many of these images as I can.

Is that thread even still up? I haven't seen it in a week.

Game is shit but that azn in the second pic is a fucking cutie.

delete this.

I got some internet girls to help me with it,
used my social skills mostly. Traded ingame gold for coins.

oh shit lil gobbo dump

user.

RIP WoW