Death by Political Correctness

NEW BEN GARRISON CARTOON, FUCKERS!

Western Civilization in Europe seems bent on self destruction. The media there have brainwashed citizens for decades. They’ve filled minds with a constant drumbeat of political correctness and the need for more globalist collectivism. Too many Europeans have become passive sheep who are taught to ‘run, hide and tell.’ If they do speak out and complain, they get called names such as ‘racist!’ or ‘Islamophobe!’ Jobs could be lost or heavy fines meted out for so called ‘hate speech.’

Great Britain has at least shown some sign of a backbone. They resisted taxation without representation when they voted for Brexit, but too many of their leaders remain bent on globalism. The latest terror attack in London was good excuse for Theresa May to call for control over the Internet and the end of privacy and free speech. She doesn’t want a good crisis to go to waste.

When will the ruder be turned?

This was obviously made by the fake Garrison. Islam, and more generally multiculturalism, are the issues, not merely the "radical" form of Islam.

I hope Ben makes a cartoon marking the 50th anniversary of Israel's attack on the USS Liberty!

Why are you posting the edit?
The original has a jew in a shepherds outfit directing them in, saying "Don't be wolfophobic".

I found the original.

he's a lolbergturdian doodler, of course he believes anyone can worship whatever they please. i hate that bg is such a cuck when he could be so very based

hahahaha

WE LOVE YOU ZYKLON

better version tbh

Sweden looks half pig half sheep. Is Ben insinuating they are so far gone that they are automatically turning Chimera?
Well done on tracking the original down user.

Notice how its extremely small text? I didn't even notice it till I read your post.

I think (unless OP is a faggot) that you mean, the Jews in control of Western European countries are destroying them for their gain.

There's little the individual can do and there's real consequences for even ones speech today. With Jews controlling the media, too many people think like you do, that everyone else is passive and a sheep and so forth. Which leads to thinking, why put your head on the block when everyone is a cunt?

This programming needs to be broken.

(checked)

if I talk openly about the (((jews))) to my parents and family….. they go insane and think I am evil incarnate walking the earth. Niggers dealing heroin down the street are misunderstood however.

What I don't get is when I noticed slimes moving in to my part of the city, one of the first things that happened was one of their fellow kind firebombed their establishment. A once nice stretch of a local business lane was marred by a boarded up charred husk of a business that I once knew. This was after national news hitting of domestic terrorism and all it made me do was hate brown people more. I even remember being called racist by my kindergarten teacher because she wasn't doing anything but teaching fucking colors to children and I was obviously bored, silly nigger bitch. The rest of the class was show & tell and nap time. Real fucking grueling work. This was early 80s. I'm not sure what happens to children now that doesn't make them hate everything that isn't their own family.

This timeline is going to be very interesting

when will the normies learn that Islam will make corpses of your daughters, your children will never experience college and marriage and your civilization will end if Islam is allowed. Cheers brits, you had a good run.

getting real sick of faggots butchering my language

It's in english, not yiddish

It's a bastardization to begin with. If you think language just sits in stone and doesn't change you're only harboring ESL trash into your communities.

I wouldn't mind change if it didn't sound retarded like "Wolfophobic"

Thank you Ben. I can only hope that OP fake Garrison kills himself.

That would be great but this is to speak to plebs in a cartoon format.

Combining two I've seen.

Why ? you're latin or something ? might as well call them 'lobos' like your neighboring spics if you like it so much.

Who is the first sheep jumping into the wolf's mouth? Who is more cucked than Sweden?

Oh, so like mudslimes destroying other art, you attempt to appear not as a semite on the other side of the coin.
I'm very curious why there is recently so much n-no it's the Jews, other semites dindu nuffin in recent months. This isn't like Germany trying to delouse filthy kikes and get them elsewhere. This is all bloody semites working hand-in-hand. It's big money and the kike's golem is too much money with "if Allah wills it" retardation. The other semites are seeing this pressure cooker boiling over now and the money trail is being followed. It stands that all semites are enemies of the western world. The only ODD spot is how Spain flies under the radar with their half catholic/half mud situation. I wonder why that is.

Where's the original with the Jewish shepherd holding a box of "Wolf Bait"?

Wuh wuh wuuuuuuuh

Really pounds my schnitzel.

Imagoin mai shjok

Good job Ben

Took me a while to see it.

Look at him and kek.
Mudslimes are just the kike menace's sword and you know it. Everything the muslim filth do, for some miraculous reason, always works in the kikes' favor. Really makes you think.

3/10 b8

Oh wait pointing this fact out makes me in alliance with jews as well, right?

Nice, Benny G really gets it. Thanks for finding the original.

The intended audience is normalfags, not fanfic autists, user.

SHILL, NOT EVEN ONCE

Absolving mudshits of blame.
Gee, MIDF, i dunno…

I notice this shit too and I hate it. It can only be the result of infiltration. Everyone's trying to cuck for the fucking muslims and it's getting old. Nodody's saying jews dont deserve the gas, but not every ben garrison piece needs to be turned into "IT'S ALL ABOUT THE JEWS" because that's basically saying you want killers to go free. not everyone in isis is a jew, there are plenty of brown pieces of shit doing the beheadings and actual killings. look at europe. And if they arent specifically ISIS that's even worse, that's the nature of mudshits. Stop taking the finger off of them.

Wtf are you going on about.

I think that works a bit better tbh. The whole point is Jews getting Muzzies to do their dirty work, and if you re-brand the wolf as Jewish it's a bit ham-fisted.

(((Trump)))

I'l hope you'l get banned.

I'm sure all your Holla Forums friends will save it.
Nice touch

Well well… He must also think this is a "cultural" stuff, not a "racial" one.
The movement has been getting more and more cucked as time passes. The Alt Right purged Civic Nationalists which then created the Alt Light and now really eclipsed and killed the Alt Right in terms of presence and mass reach.
Thing is buried, Breitbart succumbed to ultimate cuckery too, not even "conservative" anymore.
That's it.

Political Correctness = Jewish Sharia

I think it was on leftypol first. :/

High level.

Wtf is nobody answering about the fact that Spain is living in a filthy catholic/muslim brotherhood without daily beheadings and bombings. I wonder who could be behind this.

I don't have a single spaniard cell in my body and I am curious how they get along yet anglo and germanic nations seem to be in strife with muds. QUITE CURIOUS.

Oh, you mean the huwhite PURE germans that don't even speak German anymore?

HAH
German is still the household tongue in many American households. Even after grandmothers and fathers have passed. They killed nips and came home stronger with victorious seed.

Nice edit Ben.

First edit that's not uninspired and made me laugh, actually is better than the original.

I started talking about commies/lefties and their anti-white familiy attacks on societal stability.
Once I had them in agreement, only then did I point out the source of marxism/ cultural marxism and how the leading figures to this day are nearly always jews.
I made sure to have tons of infographs and quotes available and a folder full of sources bookmarked to back up what I was showing them.

How are you not simply a living record? Infographics are not necessary if you are the living record. The kikes love to go on about a lack of culture while there is nothing but large Germanic communities in America. They are wishing their next expulsion into reality.

jesus christ, do you moefags actually picture the things you type come out of anime cunt mouths? Do you often like to personify as little girls online? This shit is cringy, bordering on avatarfagging.

Uninitiated. Bully this faggot.

I'm impressed with how personal Garrison has gotten over the past two years

Back when he first started his murder sprees I remember he did generally inoffensive comics, and now he's going to the jugular and calling people and events out by name

I don't know why but you made me laugh. Have a (you).

Um because Mohammed was a jew, Radical Islam is pretty much Talmudic, moderate Islam is the Torah.
They all serve satan.

It is the original. How new are you?

Oh wow. As much as in Germany itself?

You are my favorite Artist, Ben.

subtle

Top Kek, You should've spoilered it for greater effect.

Islam and Judaism are one and the same Moishe.

Then there should be absolutely no problems if people want to remove muslims.
Removing kebab IS removing the jew.
Or at least some of the jew's influence, which is why you really dont like us attacking islam, because more people would be willing to purge it than they would be to simply purge the jews, that takes more convincing, and you know this, but you dont want anybody doing anything, because you're a piece of shit JIDF now fuck off muslims and kikes are all gonna die.

ON IT!

Im so fucking proud of you Ben! You have come such a long way! Attaboy, slugger!

Kek my friend from canadia is down here visiting, hes mad cause its true.

haha I was just thinking this looking at the original

Radical Islam???

IT'S ISLAM

All these memes and jokes about Muslims being wolves and whites being sheep is irresponsible memes that gives people the wrong idea. Portraying Muslims as masculine conquerors and whites as poor victims, as so many supposedly pro white figures and posters have been doing, is counterproductive and works to weaken the will and mindset of the group.

Meme responsibly, folks. Ben Garrison should know better than this.

I love how you niggers always out yourselves by being triggered by anime so hard.

I think you mean Lycophobia

You do know her father's a kike mossad agent, yes?