Bitcoins

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is going to blacklist cryptocurrencies by the end of this week.
Stay safe.

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/imf-paper-preserve-digital-currency-benefits/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/theresa-may-coin/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/jesus-christ-coin/
archive.fo/aiDiX
cnbc.com/2017/06/06/mark-cuban-calls-bitcoin-a-bubble-price-falls.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg
coindesk.com/bitcoin-polish-law-enforcement-investigating-bitcurex-exchange-shutdown/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so what you're saying is to buy? btw bitcoin is kike kryptonite.

proof? source?

I agree. It's capped (at ~21 million) and has public tamper proof ledger.

Crypto currencies will be the new gold. Gold is undervalued due to paper gold.

too bad it isn't capped at 6 gorillion

by the way, it will skyrocket in August after it plunges temporarily because of fears over UASF.

Nice one OP you managed to type more than 75 characters. Took some effort I bet.

First you'll have to provide a sauce.
Or you're just trying to cause a panic so it collapses.

Let's bear raid BTC so that I can get back in on the cheap

smart money already abandoned ship last night
THEY KNOW

Your panic hyping is weak af nigger. Provide sauce or kys no coiner.

Fuck off back to 4/biz/ faggot.

Also daily reminder that bitcoin was created by CIA for express purpose invading history of your private transactions and track everything you do with your money.

charts don't lie
drawing the dead fish right now
why are you guys so blind?

THE DEAD FISH OF SOROS

at least provide a basic explanation for those of us who can't into finance technicals

NO

Bitcoin wallets can be created offline anonymously just using math. Every transaction is tracked and can't be modified, it's up to you to attach an identity to the wallet or not.

Seriously, wrong board, wrong site. Fuck off.

graphs are the current way to troll in 4/biz/.

Monero coming out soon with a way to hide that you're even mining the blocks. Good luck, IMF.

Maybe that's why they're rushing, before it completely kills their parasitical power.

good time to get into xmr?

OP is a jelly, broke faggot.

Saying the IMF is going to blacklist cryptcurrencies literally means nothing. This faggot doesn't even understand what the IMF does or how the banking system works.

Don't know or really care. I'm out of crypto because I think kikes won't let them happen. But maybe that won't matter and they'll die.

A meritocratic crypto succeeding at becoming world currency is reward enough on its own. No kikes to steal the fruit of my labor or saying what I can or can't do with it.

Does pareidolia mean anything to you? No, because you're an autistic faggot.

Japanese mothers are making us rich while your mom is fucking dirty blacks. Stay salty.

>chinks already abandoned ship last night THEY KNOW
fixed it for you

Exactly.

The IMF is also retarded for not adopting blockchain for their own use. It would cut their costs significantly. We are entering a new age of banking. Yes, the banks and other financial giants are sniffing around crypto and it will be adopted. Global digital currency has been a kike's wet dream for ages now.

Sage for shit thread.

Global kike-controlled digital currency has been a kike's wet dream for ages now

Global decentralized capped digital currency is kike's worst nightmare

They're just going to try and introduce regulations– I'd definitely buy if you want to ride this mother to the top; which coins specifically, I dunno, but I'm diversified.

coindesk.com/imf-paper-preserve-digital-currency-benefits/

One off…

To bring up the discussion, is it possible to determine if two hierarchical deterministic addresses are from the same private key?

e.g one person is using bitcoin core, makes a new address per transaction.

This is without identifying the person through an exchange and tracking their transactions to and from.

We had a thread last year about Zcash no that no bothered to save, exposing Zcash as Israel's attempt to make a cryptocurrency that enriches the first adopters and creators, meaning the jews. Zcash was viralled all over the place and its popularity soared in record time as an altcoin. It's even recommended on sites about privacy like pricacytools.io

China abandoning bitcoin sounds like a good thing if you ask me.

Bitcoin is controlled by a cult who are dead set on replicating the paper gold / physical gold devaluation scam in Bitcoin.

They want to make it impossible to transact with real Bitcoins so that you're forced into their metered paper Bitcoin systems.

Once that happens, fractional reserves will be added.

Rest assured, Bitcoin is fully kiked right now.

bingo!

maybe 99% kiked
there is still hope m8:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/theresa-may-coin/

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/jesus-christ-coin/

I'd never want to own a single one.

Meanwhile in the real world Bitcoin will hit record high $3000 tomorrow, and 4k a month later.

Sorry, I don't get the question.

Each private key corresponds to one address. You can generate a new address for each transaction. The private key is just 256-bit. It could be random. It could be a hash of passphrase. It could be anything.

I guess you are talking about software that asks to pick a password and allows you to generate multiple wallets? This common password is just for the software to protect your data locally, it's not related to bitcoin private keys/address. The software probably generates random private keys.

There's an upper limit but it's close to the max value. I don't want to get into technical details.

not sure if a troll or a shill or just a retarded fuck

That's the beauty of it being an open source p2p system. If we ever get to the point where the upper limit is a problem we can just update the source code to use 512 bits or 1024 bits or 2056 bits or whatever. If for some reason we can't do that then we just fork it and make our changes and then the old system dies while the new system lives on. The jews will tell you that bitcoin wont work because of reason X or reason Y but none of that shit will be a real stopper. It will just be a bump in the road and the we'll keep moving along afterwards.

I may have a terminology incorrect.
I have one wallet file which (I think) is one private key and only 1 balance. But it currently has 6+ different public addresses that on a blockchain explorer, have no link to each other.

You're a retard. Do you research on how bitcoin actually works and come back.

this is just software implementation. The protocol is as I explained, only one address can be calculated from a private key.

The software generates multiples wallets (private key/address pairs) and stores them in a single file (it calls it a wallet, but it's not a bitcoin wallet, it's a wallet for the software), this software wallet is encrypted using a single private key. this encryption mechanism and grouping wallets in a single file has nothing to do with bitcoin specification. No one can know these addresses are owned by one person unless they have access to your pc or software wallet.

Just in time for the new Obama dime.

"the smallest fraction of a Bitcoin is Satoshi, which is 0.00000001. In the future, however, the protocol may be updated to allow further subdivisions, should they be needed"

someone could remove the cap, he would have to change the specification and it wouldn't be bitcoin any more, it would just be another crypto currency.

what I'm saying is Bitcoin is highly divisible so divisibility is not an issue, and if it becomes an issue, it could be further divided and this has nothing to do with the cap.

changing the cap = creating a new crypto currency

You're almost right the largest problem in bitcoin isn't the block chain or its underlying crypto but whether or not during the initial conditions there was a backdoor implanted either by accident or on purpose which could be used as a skeleton key. This is why about a year ago or so when it was revealed that the possible creator of Bitcoin had been found in Australia the whole government apparatus fell upon the unsuspecting family. The dad had already "disappeared" whether in custody or not is unsure or he's on the run but I'm sure the controllers of world finance want to know if he had made a skeleton key during the initial conditions that could be used to create fraudulent coins through reassigning.

the bitcoin specification is public for everyone to see, including people who have double your IQ. Cracking it has a reward of two billion dollars (bitcoin circulating supply). So far it hasn't been cracked.

The 51% attack could do limited and temporary damage.

He's actually partially correct in-so-far as in the same way (((they))) control a country's Democratic process through propaganda, (((they))) also control Bitcoin's democratic process through propaganda.
I fucking love Bitcoin and cryptocurrency generally; it is truly the solution to the Fiat Jew. But, if (((Core))) succeeds in keeping the Blocksize at 1MB, Bitcoin is dead in the water. Even with Lightning network, people still need to transact on/off via the chain and 1MB is no where near enough to accommodate this.
Fortunately, there are several other decent blockchain techs popping up that can easily replace it that don't suffer from the same political issues as Bitcoin.

bitcoin is decentralized
the internet is decentralized

to shutdown the internet, you need global nuclear holocaust. I doubt that gold would do you any good at that point.

See:

The bounty for Bitcoin exploit is massive. And, as mentioned, it is open spec and cannot really be cracked unless Public/Private Key encryption generally is cracked. And if that ever happened - everything online is pretty much now fucked.

When people buy gold, do they even get to hold it physically any more? Or are they given a token that can be used to redeem it and does anyone actually think they'll be able to hand this token in for gold redemption in SHTF?

Bitcoin will go forward, with or without the core developers. Bitcoin might split in August, 1, but it would eventually recover and reach a higher price.

few people buy physical gold. The majority buy paper which is not 100% backed by gold, so the majority of the gold supply is non existent. If paper gold becomes illegal or governments around the world demand auditing, gold prices would sky rocket just as bitcoin or even more. This would never happen because kikes rule the world.

Not that I can buy crypto anyway because coinbase is a giant piece of shit.

not shilling for the site/person, this is just an interesting cap from an article that was posted days ago.

archive.fo/aiDiX

blacklist from what? their list of good-goy currencies that make up their funny money basket of SDR?

non issue, because 12,40000000000000000000 is still 12,40

stupidity must be dealt with
provide something tangible that makes you think (NOT FEEL) that the lights are about to go out.

haven't been on 8/pol/ in a while since it's so shit now. Come back to see shilling like this that plays on the assumption that the userbase is too utterly retarded to understand how stupid it is. Heh, this place is completely over isn't it?

blacklist would be a blessing, it's an admission of the defeat of fiat printing (inflation)

Wew, at least try.

I think this is the end of the line.
For Deutsche bank

/int/ fags just can't help but out themselves.

350 pieces of paper, representing one ounce of gold. Imagine sharing a wallet with 350 people..

OP is a faggot.
That aside, I wanted to put forth a simple idea that came across my mind a while ago. Maybe not profound but worth thinking about.
Bitcoin is a currency that draws its value from meme magic.
If enough people believe in it, the value will rise. People here should be aware of the power of meme magic after the events of the past year or two. So I hope that this idea puts to rest the arguments of Bitcoins or other cryptos needing to be backed by something tangible.

like gold? even gold has value because people believe in it as a way to store value. If people didn't, it would be almost worthless. It didn't have actual uses in the past. It was just a rare material. Everything is subject to supply/demand. Also, in a sense, bitcoin is more tangible than gold. Most gold exists in paper only.

This is exactly the case.

I have seen a handful of people gloat about buying in at $1 and cashing out at $400/$700.

I have never - not once, not one person - seen anyone successfully cash out of an exchange at $2000 to $2500. No announcements, no gloating, no "Check this shit out" with bank statements. Nobody. Ever.

You can cash out any time you like, but your USD can never leave…

A thread died for this.

You're a fucking retard

I can cash out 50k a week PER BANK ACCOUNT. I have 2 added because i have ~60k in btc and 10k in eth

It doubled in the last year, why would you cash out? Necessity. Who would brag about something they feel bad about?

electricity x hardware x time

You surely don't, user.

Greg Maxwell, (((Adam Back))), and Peter Tard are the second worse things that ever happened to Bitcoin.

The worst thing that ever happened to Bitcoin was the cult of mouth breathing sycophants which worship the ground they walk on.

These drooling morons are reenacting the parable of the tortoise and the hare IRL.

wew Holla Forums

you are the kind of stupid that's weighing down on us all, you will be cut out soon.

I'll be cut out of what? buying drugs on the silk road?

shitter shattered much?

No-one thinks it only goes up. It will go up until the chinks run out of steam. After that, a massive crash back to the old highs, a few months to a couple of years of basing, and then on to new record highs. Happened so many times.

It is following a predictable patter based how many businesses are accepting it and how many governments are trying to restrict capital flows. As the depression gets worse, more and more countries will resort to that, and bitcoin and other cryptos will continue to rise.

Pretty much this, the whole fucking time since it began.

HAHHAHHAHAHAHA,wtf is your life?!

awwww

Coinbase.com

Your welcome

Hahaha fuck that noise. I've made thousands and I still don't have a damn clue how any of it works.

We postmodern finance now

DON'T USE COINBASE THEY ARE HAVING MAJOR ISSUES AND MAYB DISAPPEAR WITH YOUR MONEY INTO BANKRUPTCY COURT

Use Gemini or Kraken instead.

start digital wallet
buy bitcun
???
profit

So after the bubble started taking off, I've been doing more and more research into buttcoin. Holy fuck, I want in.

I'm waiting until the current bubble pops and then going in. The thing about cryptocurrency is that even though it has booms and busts, if you actually look at it on the long scale, the rate of increase is actually fairly stable at an exponential rate. Even if you were to buy now at what could(?) be the peak of a bubble it will probably surpass the current peak by next year and keep rising and rising.

It does have it's problems though, and I don't think it will reach as widespread adoption as some people think, because it's not normie-friendly and it's too easy for idiots to lose their wallets or get them drained/stolen due to improper safety/privacy on the user's end.

I'll probably let that ride, and if I foresee a true SHTF scenario in the near future, I'll pull the BTC out and exchange it for gold. (real gold, not that paper bullshit)

WHOP YO WAD ON THA COUNTA

You can buy real gold. It's just that most people are dumb and lazy and buy paper gold instead. Which is bad, because the paper gold lenders use fractional reserve banking just like the fiat currency banks do. They'll sell 10 units of paper gold for every 1 unit of gold they have in storage, hoping that not everyone will come to reclaim their real gold at once. This massively inflates the perceived supply of gold. This is why gold prices see to be decreasing/stagnant. If it weren't for paper gold and there were only physical gold to be discussed, it would be a totally different story.

That's my biggest fear with BTC. I don't know if BTC is actually hackable, because I'm not a programmer or mathematician who understands that shit. Even if it truly isn't directly hackable, the gov't can still use every dirty trick in the book to access your wallets from your computer. Which just means you have to be careful about your own personal safety protocols. I heard BTC can be hacked fairly easily if quantum computing happens. But then again, there are alt-coins coming out that have apparently solved this problem, so I don't know.

removing/increasing the cap would require a hard fork you ignorant fuck

The money you use on a daily basis is probably more complicated than crypto, you just don't have to deal with it.

Waiting until after the pop seems like the best choice.
Wish I could have set these pictures up so that the timescale matched up but they all follow the same pattern anyways.

can't be obama

seems legit

yes. it's sad how many people either don't get this or are deliberately trying to conflate the two concepts.

lol

That's essentially true. Bitcoin is like any other currency, commodity, or stock, except it's entirely divorced from reality and anything but the BTC market itself. Fiat currencies' value comes from the gov't that backs it. Commodity values comes from how that particular item's market is currently doing. Stock values are based in how successful a company currently is. But with bitcoin, there is none of that shit. It's based entirely on how we perceive it and nothing else. True meme magic.

And I'm all for memeing for it. Anything is better than the fiat jew. I hope it takes off to the point where I can start being fucking paid my salary in bitcoins and only converting to fiat for shopping.

I don't have it on me, but there's a really good picture where if you look at BTC value from 2009 until now using a logarithmic scale, you can see that it moves up linearly on the scale, oscillating up and down like a sine wave, but still having a continuous net increase on average.

And that's on a log scale, so a linear increase on a log scale means exponential growth overall.
Shit's fucking crazy. And you have to realize that right now, only ancaps, people really into investing, /biz/raelis, druggies, and shitskins are getting in on bitcoin. But now it's going to start reaching mainstream more and more. First into our circles, then into the 4chan crowd, then the reddit crowd, then facebook, then the boomer cucks, etc. It's going to keep fucking rising

I felt the same way. I was going to mine some buttcoins back around 2011 or so when I built my PC, but I half-assed it and didn't bother figuring out how to properly set it up, and just gave up.

But the thing you have to realize is that let's say you DID buy when it was $5. Do you honestly think you would've held on to it until it hit $3k? No, you probably would've sold when it hit 10 or 15 bucks. And that'd still be doubling or tripling your initial investment.

cnbc.com/2017/06/06/mark-cuban-calls-bitcoin-a-bubble-price-falls.html

Do you see how hard (((they))) are trying to shut it down? Do you see how this is article linked is the exact same talking points used by shills here? "It's a bubble. Bitcoin is going to fail." But then you have to add the obligatory statement: "But the blockchain is great technology!" Please have a brain. Make a bunch of money out of nothing in altcoins. Personally have made $100 into $1k in about three months, with ETH, XMR, and a bunch of shitcoins. I wish I would have thrown in more

Well, it IS clearly a bubble. But bubble doesn't necessarily mean the entire market is going to collapse, because it's not. It's just that the value increases have gone hyperbolic, and there will be a pretty hefty correction coming soon. I don't know how much more it will increase before then, but it'd be foolish to buy in now when the bubble could pop at any moment.

I'm suspecting it will fall down to around 1k and then continue climbing upward and get back to 3k+ within a year at most.

And yes, the kikes are absolutely trying to kill bitcoin and then replace it with a different version that they can control. And barring that, they'll probably try to do some similar bullshit as with gold, where they fucked with the value of gold by issuing paper gold. So for bitcoin, there will be "bitcoin tokens" or something that aren't real bitcoin, but can be exchanged for them (or so they say). And they'll use the bitcoin tokens to inflate and control it.

You'd be surprised how many people buy during the vertical part of the graph.

True meme magic indeed, and there's something refreshing about that. It's much more straightforward - no obfuscation, no complicated economic models or theories needed. It just is.

I am familiar with those charts (pics related). It's held true so far. And it will continue following that trend until it doesn't anymore. But I guess if it's all up to meme magic then we can meme 1,000,000 coins into existence.
As far as penetration into normie markets - we'll see. It keeps getting predicted and it keeps not happening.

Just wait for the hype to die down and emotions to settle then just put what you are comfortable with - have some skin in the game just in case things get crazier.

Dubs of truth but you're a retard if you hold on an exchange. Coinbase does btc, ltc, eth in one spot

Thanks for the graphs. good stuff

Same, I don't get it either. I'm a total normalfag when it comes to this shit, and even I know that if you're already hearing tons of hubbub about a hot currency/commodity/stock/whatever, it's already too late for you to hop on board. But the vast majority of people do this. They hear on Fox Business or wherever the fuck that bitcoin is going to the moon, and so they dump a bunch of money in at the peak. Then everyone cashes out. What's more, instead of just holding and waiting for the value to go back up again, they then SELL at the bottom of the trough. They do literally everything wrong based on emotions.

I've made that mistake before. Just once. It was a good learning experience.
I can't speak for all the other people but I think it comes down to a lack of experience with markets due to poor parenting & poor school teaching about economics and a lack of experience with markets due to the esoteric nature of it.
On top of that I'm sure that human nature plays a big part - psychology - and some investors may never be able to overcome their emotional decisions and use logic instead. It requires self control and forethought - things that are probably rarer than they should be.

youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg

A country can decide to disconnect all its citizens from the Internet and build its own Intranet with new laws. This could happen any time.

I wonder if this would happen in a WWIII scenario.

really makes you thinks

I have turned about 7k into 53k over a few years.

makes me think you are a faggot for pointing out the discount value versus the future value

The point of bitcoin is to store wealth and get it back after the SHTF scenario, not to use during the SHTF scenario. In that regard cryptos are infinitly superior than gold.
If you expect to use golf during the SHTF you are dumb, you'll barely be able to afford 4 sheets of toilet paper with a kg of gold, and once it is clear you have gold stashed somewhere, you are as good as dead.
The only valuable currencies during SHTF are lighters, paper toilet, weapons and ammo, maybe water depending on your location.

Wtf am I reading.jpg
How many hours did you pass to produce this shit ? Bitcoin is growth is clearly exponential not linear, so you expect a linear curve on an exponential scale like in pic related.

ah ah

coindesk.com/bitcoin-polish-law-enforcement-investigating-bitcurex-exchange-shutdown/

You deserve to be poor for being this dumb. Keep holding to your $

And what happens when the power all goes out and computers are all dead? What then?

dude, that's an exchange. You shouldn't be keeping your money in an exchange. It's the crypto equivalent of storing your entire savings as cash in your wallet.

You should be storing it in a hardware wallet, brain wallet, paper wallet, or engraving your keys in a fucking stone tablet. You won't have access to your buttcoin during SHTF if it's bad enough, but as soon as you escape and/or stabilize the situation, you become the richest man ever.

bitcoin is decentralized, just as the internet is decentralized. In order to take it down, you'd somehow need to shut it down across the entire world. It's not like there's a central mainframe with a big button that says "push to turn off internet"

And IF all the computers/internet is magically destroyed, you'd lose all fiat currency anyway.

Then no one would have any money, at that point.

The problem with Bitcoin is the fact that the Core developers are probably intentionally malicious. Gregory Maxwell - CTO of Blockstream who received $66M of funding from the banking sector - is deliberately pushing the notion that bigger blocks are not feasible. And gullible Bitfags are falling for it.
See pic related.

No beef with SegWit but, as I keep saying, even with Lightning Network, you still have to transact on/off it via the blockchain. Bigger blocks are needed - and more urgently, Bitcoin needs to kick out The Maxwell Jew.

next stop of this trainwreck at 2550