When did you realize Rich Evans was worst RLM

When did you realize Rich Evans was worst RLM
Pathetic.

AIIIIIIIIDSSSSS

Also it looked like he was losing weight a couple of years ago but now he's fatter than ever, also noticed that mike seems to be taking the piss out of him more and more.

Fuck off Aids Moby

You have to admit he's got a point.

true

I'd say the first super hero movie review I saw him in. Man of Steel? His opinions are insufferably rigid and base. I also feel he puts too much pressure on himself to appeal to the normalfag tier crowd who just want to hear is soooo contagious laughter, they made him the default mascot. Not really his fault on that part though.

Mike is way passed his prime and should just retire.

He's an obnoxious twat who sat around and did nothing but say stupid shit. He was basically a more controversial version of AIDS Moby with a more obnoxious laugh.

I liked him best when RLM treated him more as a walking sight gag

beta numale manchildren love the idea of the government big daddy taking care of their worthless ass, they don't give a shit about the consequences
all these fat fucks should be killed

Remember when this board was full of obnoxious RLM fanboys?

Remember when this board discussed movies and television?

Is AIDSMoby the kino of RLM?

Yeah…

I love this boy.

No he doesn't.

Reminder.

For context, the BOTW episode was the one where they watched Carnosaur 2.

I don't understand how anyone could be fans of RLM. First of all, they are not entertaining. Second of all their claim to fame, the Plinkett-review of Star Wars is highly dishonest. The "arguments" that Plinkett comes up with during his videos are false claims, pretend to be stupid to make a point and blatant lies and falsehood.

I'm glad seeing this group of self-important hacks slowly withering away, lonely, ugly and fat.

Wow

But they're more popular now than ever before, drumpfkin.

Yeah and you're going to be really popular at the day of the rope.

RENT BAIT

RLM is funny