Untitled

Did they choose a hamplanet on purpose?

That's no moon….that's a fat asian

Lock s-foil. Prepare to ching ching potato.

I thought it was that downs syndrome actress from American Horror Story at first glance.

Of course.

That's why they used to call downs syndrome people "mongoloids". It was commonly thought they were asian/mongol.

Yeah, even when you enlarge the picture there's a resemblance.
I'd probably actually pay to see it if they had a legitimate barking retard as an expert pilot.

#ResistAtEverySize

How hard is to hire attractive people

Pretty hard when the horse face in charge of Lucasfilm has to micromanage everything.

A caricature of a human.

OMG I CRIED WHEN A POC HAD A MOMENT IN A FILM THIS IS SO EMPOWERING

Side question: What is it with these reddits and these imgurs always talking about things making them cry? (see as reference)

It's a brave decision to cast Kim Jong Un as one of the heroes with how DPRK and US relations are right now tbh.

Same reason they say stupid shit like "I can't even" or "I'm literally shaking right now."
They value emotion so much that to be overcome by emotion is a state of euphoria to them.

Yes, a human chinktard.

Literal potato head.

HAM LEADER CHECKING IN

Rey kills luke

How on earth did they travel through time to cast a young Sammo Hung in this movie?

id still fuck her ass like asa akira

CHUT UP

chinkino

This from those tests where they tried women x-wing pilots and the actors were terrible?
Green squadron or something.

HOLY SHIT IT'S KIM JONG POON

Ham fisted monk

That's the comedian Robert Kelly! Never knew he could land a role in a Star Wars movie but then again they seem to let anyone play pretend in these movies nowadays.

classic Bobby Lee

Why?

She actually looks fuckable in this pic, what gives?

UH OH HOTDOG

They should have cast the entire movie with people from MADtv.

BING BING BONG BONG

Will she be BLACKED by /ourguy/ Boyega?

Is she going to go full kamikaze and crash headfirst into the fourth Death Star even bigger Starkiller?

Jackie Chan really let himself go these past years.

Why do SJW have to make everything so ugly? What's their endgame?

I would unironically watch nu wars if it had Ms Swan in it.
Would be kino

Stuart & coach Hines would probably make a better villain duo than Kylo & Snoke.

She's so cute. I bet she's a virgin. Why can't a waifus like this be in Western movies? Instead, we get hordes of roasties.

So hyped for the new movie!

i bet her pussy STINKS

Damn its been a while since I've seen him. What's he been doing lately?

You guys think she's as gentle and sweet as she looks? She's fucking adorable. Just think about hugging her and gently stroking her hair. To be the first guy to do consensual lewd stuff with her. It must be wonderful.

Embracing "Social Justice" is death for any business. In film creativity has died a slow and agonizing death. All that's left is to propagandize and take shekels from the normies.

I guess she actually tried to look feminine in that pic while in OP's pic she's ugly and manned up.

So Kim Jong Un finally got to be in a Star Wars movie.

Because it's their attempt to get men to want to fuck them.
It's failing.