Nigel Uncucks Bigly, Suggests That Concentration Camps For Moslems May Be Necessary

Nigel Uncucks Bigly, Suggests That Concentration Camps For Moslems May Be Necessary

The fucking madman.

occidentaldissent.com/2017/06/06/nigel-uncucks-bigly-suggests-that-concentration-camps-for-moslems-may-be-necessary/

Other urls found in this thread:

einprozent.de/post/2078

twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> not interning all moslems.

You can go back now.

Your daddy gave you good advice.

Although I agree,

Every tiem.

So all the muh ebil nutzis crocodile tears has always been bullshit or what?

Bit of a sensationalised headline. I sort of figured that would be the case before I read the article, because as great as Nige is he has this Conservative-like aversion to criticising Islam, to the point where a guy rang into his radio show a few nights ago to say that Islam led to the European renaissance and Nige didn't even make an attempt to challenge that claim.

If you "intern" a Muslim borderline terrorist then any "borderline" will be erased. Internment will only cement their resolve, so you'll never be able to release such a person. Is life internment really pragmatic?

What the UK needs is gas chambers, not internment camps.

how is a police force…. and why? considering the expense involved expected to monitor 3,000 to 23,000 people that do not serve the interests of their unofficial host country ???

the expense alone in time, money, and personal is wasteful

Muslims have essentially purchased Europe wholesale. They can't be interned indiscriminately because it is their continent, so the calls must remain restricted to "radicalized" suspects to make the fading White subjects comfortable and placated.

I rebuild high pressure chemical pumps every fucking day all day long. We can meme it

these are the quagmireish types of questions the (((Jude))) like to impose on society they drain the life-blood from.

I'm glad to muslim intolerance is growing among white people. These are an alien, savage people and have zero business in our countries.

I can't help but fear that the mass importation of the past 2 years was done intentionally, however, to distract and co-opt nationalist rage away from jews. Muslims are barbarians who will commit violent crimes wherever they live, however it was jews who pushed for open borders and taking in millions of refugees. Farage is a good guy but be very wary of "nationalists" who attack muslims for reasons like "they're anti-semitic" or say "now we know what our Greatest Ally Israel has to go through". If it weren't for kikes we wouldn't have muslims in the first place.

If your brother was interned, would that make you more or less likely to attack the government? Brits are going to rightfully intern some imam from a no-go zone and realize they've got a foreign army on their soil.

And then either kill ALL of them or die to them. It’s the end game.

you start with jihadists expand to different shades of sharia lovers then mosque goers and finally to even the most moderate mudshits. riots are part of the design.

So is this satire and OP is just memeing, or can I leave this shit-eating grin on my face?

I can never fucking tell anymore.

Criminally underrated post.

It's our job to shift the talk from "Hurr-durr. . . the good Muslims are welcome in our countries. We just don't wanna none of them bad ones, you know, fellow goyim?" to something more realistic, like: "Our culture is threatened. Our European homeland is being colonized by savages from primitive lands, and our American fortress is being swallowed by miserable spics with a history of cannibalism and human sacrifice. Meanwhile, the chinks and nips are gathering strength."

This is what user culture is all about – the freedom to put these arguments forward and win hearts and minds to the true virtues that will save our lands: blood, soil, and identity relative to the enemy races.

yeah, they could do that.

but we all know they will try to pass laws in all europe making a criminal offense the possession of "wrong" propaganda.

If that was their plan, it was a fucking stupid one. Once blood is in the water, the feeding frenzy will begin. The JQ is a hard nut to crack, but starting with Muslim purges makes it a great deal easier.

due to societal conditioning most normie's would take the blue pill 'cause muh 6 gazillion

if so they are making a very poor job.

This is exactly what needs to happen.

The more muslims riot, the easier it becomes to remove them.

Agreed. Britain made its bed. All that can happen now is for the rapehordes to do their damage as a lesson to the rest of civilization.

Do you really think anybody on Holla Forums doesn't know that?

You think so? I'm hearing anti-muslim rhetoric becoming extremely mainstream. Even "right-wing" news outlets like Fox and GOP politicians are growing increasingly comfortable generalizing muslims and calling for security measures that target muslims over non-muslims (and obviously these are all positive things).

Anti-jew rhetoric is still unheard of, however, and one common criticism of muslims is that they're "anti-semitic" or "hate Israel".

the fire rises

You know right now is about fucking time to start redpilling normies en masse.
How to do it (without being labeled racist)
Ask them if they think they would personally accepted as equals if the situation was the other way around, and they were migrating to Africa or Afghanistan.

I mean muslims and niggers aren't rayciss, right?

A large portion of the population thinks Ashkenazi kikes are Europeans. I'm not sure when Jews managed to convince anyone that they're not Middle Eastern but they've done it - that was news to me.

What would be interesting is if it was the U.S. vs. Europe (EUSSR on Isreal's side), however it would probably be US + EUSSR against Syria + Russia.

It's because they're gene thieves that took enough white genes to make themselves look "white enough" to most people

Khazars + racemixing with slavs and western Europeans.

It will be difficult to promote true white nationalism without addressing the JQ, but it's not impossible. In some ways it's positive to hear all the anger against muslims and white people express a desire to live in a "muslim-free" America/Europe because 3 years ago this sentiment would have been considered unthinkably taboo.

However, the clear implication of "muslim-free" countries is that it's completely acceptable for niggers, spics, kikes and "Christian" arabs to pour into our countries, so long as we keep the violent muslims out. This is what I mean by our nationalism being co-opted. People need to fight for white countries, not "non-muslim" ones because that opens the door for a whole load of undesirables.

Once anti-muslim rhetoric is normalized, people will be thinking in terms of race. Anti-muslim sentiment cancels out deracination. Once people are thinking in terms of race again, they'll be prepared to notice that jews always act against white racial interests.

Not to mention Jewish outcry about white people removing Muslims will be a superb opportunity to teach white people about jews.

einprozent.de/post/2078

SUPPORT 1% , hunting isis worldwide

Jews are distinct from Europeans not just genetically, but in terms of their interests as well. If you can get white people to start acting in a way that won't be mimicked by jews, then the difference between white people and jews will become more apparent.

Jews talking smack about Muslims is nothing new, but actually removing Muslims in white nations? Jews do not support that at all, they know that if the concept of removal is normalized, they could be next. They know that once white people start thinking in terms of racial defense, jews are at risk. The jews know that being one of many minorities is safer than being one of few minorities. The nail that sticks out gets hammered…

Make removal of muslims mainstream and the jews will out themselves.

Does the UK look like Dead SandNigger Storage to you? Unless we're on board for a green initiative where we compost all the dead fucks, I'd say ship them back and make them some else's problem.

I hope you're right, and agree anti-muslim rhetoric is infinitely better than white people simply ignoring the muslim problem. I just think too many normalfags still see Islam as a violent ideology and not a violent race. If they're willing to take in arabs who "convert" to Christianity, it doesn't solve anything in trying to restore a white Europe and America.

He spell "jews" wrong

The time you start thinking like that, it's game over. There is no limit to what the left-thinking mind can identify as racist; everything is racist under the right post-modern context that can justify it so.

The end goal isn't to maintain racism as an unacceptable thought, but make the use of the word itself obsolete since it's a communist invention and return to the use of a more fitting word like tribalism/ethnocentrism which better describes the social dynamic between nations/people.

A couple small things that could be done in the meantime is, in the wake of people hating the restrictions anti-Racist/etc. rhetoric has placed on people is normalize saying things like wetback, nigger (tough one to normalize due to its history and constant limelight over the years, but with sufficient black crime/murder propaganda spread on the internet and IRL, it could at least be possible to get the majority to [in their mind] think "nigger" when they see more black crime on the news. Consequently, they would just be waiting for a leader to guide them, then they would see the majority agree with them and would be willing to call a spade a spade), and kike (actually easy to get people to say. It doesn't attract much attention and, due to being a Yiddish word, people don't feel an inhernet wickedness in its phrasing. Explaining why they're called kikes [in a humorous manner] would also help. Then, one could segue into showing how they, along with other groups only care about their own interests. Later, you can then raise the question as to why you're not allowed to invest in yours).

A responsible government would intern and execute the Jews too, to be fair.

i agree, but how can i put it… jews were not on the menu anyway, but since a lot of kikeries are finally starting to bear fruit and actually hurt normies, anyone who want to get informed on how these bad things happen, unknowingly starts to follow a trail of breadcrumbs that leads in a way or the other to the tribe. not to mention that, but maybe that's an impression of mine, general trust in mainstream medie is getting lower and lower.

is this abomination of a word the proper plural of muslim or something?

i guess part of it would be stop caring about that. but i assume it's not that easy in britain.
doing that and living in southern europe is much easier.

Bumping for shred of hope.

I posted this b4
I don't mind being called a racist just don't call me a faggot.
then I immediately got called a faggot sniffs nose holds back tears

This really. Even more so, they will turn such camps into welfare/government assistance camps that will make some neets beyond jealous. It could all be done right but I have my doubts.

faggot
gas the jews

god damn it I hope this happens

Moslem and koran are the traditional english way of describing this alien entity that has invaded. Unless you are bowing down and accepting that they have the right to be in your land even hold positions in your government I suggest you use these terms.
Muslim and Quran are their way of spelling it using our language. Don't use their pro-nouns and don't use the pro-nouns of the sexual abominations. It is the road to your enslavement.
Words hurt nobody. There is no such thing as hate speech. These are low level redpills.

shut up faggot

It has to be gradual, the steps we take to naming and removing the jew. The slippery slope is always applied to what the jews have in store, but there is a slipper slope that works against the jews as well. This is their shoah in slope form, a final solution they cannot escape from:

I think those will be so few they won't be a factor at all.

I notice how your formation of ideas has primarily to do with government, so note the key issue with your list of plans: it misses a key premise, having power.
To do anything which you stated "we" (as a collective) would have to have people in power who are willing to work together, but this simply isn't the case.

Do we really understand why the boomers came to be as bad as they did? I feel like this is something important that the world needs to make a note of so it doesn't happen again.

I stopped caring about being labeled a racist but the best way to push it to the normies is so say you oppose an ideology that treats women and homosexuals like animals and worships a paedophile

Watching the video, what he said is that call for internment will grow (if nothing is done)
So it's more about someone wanting to Oy vey Farage.
Vid related.

Anti mudshit rheteoric is necessary to awaken the racial consciousness of the white man. Like how hating niggers is very easy and entry level but understanding the jewish problem is much more comlex and intricate. Mudshits are the niggers for us Europeans.

I say this every single time there is a happening but haven't had to because so much has happened and most of it is signs we're winning. I think we need to readjust to the changing climate. Some people are still stuck in the 2012 mindset where we tried in what felt like was in vain to redpill people. And now that we made progress those same peope don't realize it wasn't in vain but think redpilling is going to be as tricky or hard as it was before.

It's like a whiplash effect. We're winning and when you're winning, pushing for more is easier but there's people hesitating to take advantage of the serious gains we made, making baby steps like they're stuck when we should be normalizing muslim hate.

This is not just prime redpill season, it's open season on muslims and no one's doing anything. We should have people dumping their muslim folder filled with tons of quotes from the quran and shit muslims do and say. Just because it's old content doesn't mean its useless. The content that made you redpilled should be the first thing you jump to. Grow your folder by saving all the OC to commemorate the latest attacks.

Grabbing power is not out of the realm of possibility and thus neither is any of what I said. The government now can only resist to act according to the wishes of the populace for so long and eventually the shabbos goyim will be removed, whether legally or from this earth. Retaking our country's government is inevitable.

To understand to boomers you have to understand what affected them was in the works for years and was an innovation in kikery. The jews have never invented anything new, only innovated their tricks. Because we study their tricks, we know how to contend with them.

Excellent tactic. One of the best ways to simultaneously befuddle the bluepilled and open the way for them to be redpilled is to send them into a spell of cognitive dissonance. Doing so repeatedly makes them wish for an end to their confusion as they realize their current mindset keeps running into contradictions. Introducing the redpill makes them realize the redpill has the answers and an end to their confusion.

lets get it started, Pew polls always help & this page thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/women-worth-less.aspx

They don't understand Hijira, Sunni vs Shia doctrine, the JQ or the geopolitics, but Tommy literally owes his life to the fact that most guys who just want to get on with their lives and spend their weekends having barbecues and footy know who he is, what he does, and think he's right. And would be very upset if anything (((happened))) to him.

Paul Johnson (oldfag historian) points out that 100% of English uprisings are counter-revolutions from too much change pushed on them too fast. Unfortunately for our elite, hoping the muz would sit on their hands for 30 years and let demographics take effect is turning out to be optimistic. They're left with turning on their pets with the hope that they can play on white guilt after the event, or accelerating a police state and locking down dissent which will fuck the economy.

IF the UK actually did this, that would basically lead the eventual removal or genocide of towelheads in the UK. As other anons have said, you can't do something like this piecemeal and expect them to not to attack the British people more, or Europe at large, and in turn you'd have to intern more of them, until eventually they are all in camps.

And once they are all in camps, nobody will care about them or the conditions they live in because the people will be believe they deserve it and then they'll finally start dying off, though short of genocide I think outright. But let's keep our fingers crossed.

We don't need them either.

I'm glad that site has always kept up to date. Some if its articles from a decade ago hit home just as hard today. If only we had an equivalent that was just about the jews. Just a matter of time too once people start connecting the dots and recognize the mudslimes as the jew's semitic cousins.

Their acceleration is their undoing. The jews and their tricks have always had an expiration date because a parasite can only cling to the host and can never fight it as openly as a deranged animal, the muslim. Their most successful schemes have revolved around getting someone else to do the killing, whether it be communists, niggers, or the original jihadists. We truly are living in the culmination of every scheme they have ever dealt and yet it always comes down to their inevitable rejection and removal, but not before the messy extraction. The only thing that remains is a final solution and since global consciousness has reached, it will be every white nation's duty to ensure the jew's role in this story ends in this passing chapter in history.

Just as much as they want to accelerate, we must be swift delivering the redpills and gaining momentum. While they may even briefly slow down, they will be forced to act as we will continue making gains. Every time we force their hand, they will have revealed once again what we say is true.

You are all very correct I must say the time is now ripe to get our ideas to millions, they are in state of emotional shock and will internalise them.

reads like a shitty liberal satire piece

Internment camps for extremists are the first step. Who qualifies and what is done to them can be expanded over time.

or go, in this case

He's like the avatar of Enoch or something.

He's right, and I would go a step further and say that the only realistic solution is
GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW

That's some of the most obvious sliding I've seen in a while. All semites go in the same hole.

Thank you Kek.

Internment followed by a program of forced conversion and if released, ongoing monitoring to ensure no Muslim prayers are made, and they aren't meeting with any other former Muslims. If they do, they are immediately executed. Any who don't want to convert will be branded and shipped back (if they show up in the west again, they will be immediately executed). If during the investigation of the internee there is any evidence of radicalization or any other crime, they will be immediately executed.

Alternatively, I am open to mass executions of every Muslim and jew around the entire world.

Semites. Never ever. They keep trying to win and they think attempts at poisoning the well will change a white man's nature. That is the most appropriated looking shitty tryhard meme I've seen in a long while.

People will scream "Muh Inquisition", "unlawful persecution". If you're the government with supreme power (U.S. or Russia) sure, people can complain about what you do, but no one (even your people) wont do anything about it. But if you true it in the EU, sure the people wouldn't do anything (even if against the "unlawful persecution"), but ZOG countries (i.e. U.S.) would intervene. However, suppose you go that going. Due to the nature of Islam, forced "conversion" has no meaning because they can lie. What you'd do is give that choice, but then, secretly execute/make disappear those who did "convert".
Bombing is not a religion, I would go so far as to call it epigenetics for that particular class of semite, just as being super aggressive is that of the African.

Katie Hopkins said the same things on the same station but according to the shills here she's a kike agent.

Nice gondola

Tell that to drawfag user.

Doesn't work. Has never worked. You can't force somebody to convert, you can only force them to lie. Best case scenario you force them to lie to their children, who will then genuinely be converted.

Even if they did convert, why would you want a Christian sandnigger in your country?

they will also interr people like us you know
I wouldn't mind being imprisoned just with other anons
we could shitpost all day irl

https:[email protected]/* *//mayday-in-manchester

Yes, please!

Yes, internment will result in a feedback loop where more of them become openly violent, so we round more up, so more become violent etc. No, it's not feasible to hold the entire population for the duration of their natural lifespans.

Where do you think this is going?

Theres a place for muslims and its the middle east, just dump the cunts in the desert and be done with it.

I like where it's going.

And we will embrace that label, and expand the persecution.

NOBODY EXPECTS THE AMERICAN INQUISITION.

nige is a great guy

Works fine. ZERO Aztec or Mayan blood cultists in Latin America.

People are surprisingly malleable when they fear for their lives.

Doesn't work on Muslims. It's been tried countless times.

they had an internment camp for them already, it was called the middle east…what the fuck did you think would happen letting so many muslims who openly stated they wanted to conquer you, into your country?

What am I even reading?

He means they're all nominally catholic now.

Western Europeans march willingly to the slaughterhouse to avoid upsetting their sensibilities.

Bluepilled tbh

I'm certainly not reading an argument in your response. Get your shit together.

I disagree. Brainwashing works on EVERYONE. We have the best, most up-to-date cognative science that has ever existed. Should be easy.

And again, if it doesn't work, just kill them. In front of the others if that is determined to be helpful.

That's like saying European Christians are pagans because of the Easter bunny.

Read this , then google it. After that fellate a shotgun and lurk forever.

God save are Nige.

They are, thank Hitler and various monarchs that was in touch with their herritage
Bluepilled tbh

Memetic defenses are a real thing. Islam has very strong memetic defenses, honed through meme battles for over a thousand years.

Nigel is a good man for his people. Just treat him like he thinks a human can live eternal life and you will be okay.

Thank you; I did not know that. I did some research and I'm glad to know the difference.

Another version

Even one is too much

Well not if Corbyn or Theresa get their way.

If anything they'll throw native brits in those camps for hate crimes.

Exactly this.

I hope it look like in the picture.

We should imprison ALL muslims
==In muslim countries=

In coffins

They should intern them and then send them around the world in lew of their owb army, blacks acting up in South Africa? Send in some Pakis. Poos still poooin? Send the Somalians just to see what happens. I think we've been looking at this all wrong, Britain should really start pitting groups against each other just like the good ol colonial days.

Its big LEAGUE, ya dummy.

Isn't that the way Trump pronounces it?