Mysoginerds BTFO

Mysoginerds BTFO

STAR WARS KINO

Yea he had also just broken the fucking "Princess" out of the Death Star you fucking mong

I once saw a man call a feminist sexist before because she said Rey was a Mary Sue. He also had a Michael Myers avatar.

sorry I meant lesbian, she's not a feminist lol

Because rebels have standards? In rogue one they were accepting landscapers and maids.

Huh maybe we should give this guy a ship for our suicide mission

vs.

Wow give this girl the millenium falcon and Chewie as her slave

you fucking bastard.

probably a girl, or more likely a fag

Why the fuck would you use that font

Only another week of this and then the Disney marketing team is done for the year.

You poor deluded retard

because Biggs vouched for him and the leader of Red group recognized that Luke was the son of Anakin Skywalker, a famed pilot.

Star Wars lasts two months minimum in cinemas

You can't read good

It's not hard to actually watch Star Wars. What the fuck.

Whenever I see profile pics like this one I close my eyes and picture the real person in my mind. Then I look that person up.
Usually I end up disappointed because no matter how hard I try my imagination can't generate this level of nu-maleness with a heavy dose of cuck and some jew sprinkled on top.

No, I read it perfectly fine.

I lel'd.

The Soy Wars audience.

We have feminists to be thankful for the low marriage rates in America thanks to their incessant demonizaton of innocent quiet, introverted men just for the mere fact of being introverted and male.
Thankfully you can always marry a gook or a mexican I guess?

Nice font, dude! Really makes reading a breeze.

How do you have skinny arms yet have a fat neck?

rey kills luke,

What's the third part of the Mary Sue amulet, what does she steal from the corpse of Leia? Full control of the Resistance fuck just typing it makes me cringe

How does Luke being a mary sue make rey not a mary sue?

Yeah but Luke actually had to train, granted he picked things up quickly. Rey on the other hand is able to master shit with not training at all. That's what make her a mary sue. Abilities without explanation.

If Luke is indeed a Mary Sue, that makes the argument against Rey not wrong but hypocritical since there's never been a lot of criticism of him in that respect.

I don't think he's a Mary Sue though

He's really not though, he faced quite a lot of adversity and the things he was or became good at were built up. He started out being a pretty good pilot who wanted to be out there and fly a ship into battle. In the end, after the empire let him and his friends save the princess to lead them to the rebels, he finally got to fly a ship and thanks to training in the force from Obi he managed to blow up the death star. But he's by no means a great jedi warrior by the end of ANH, he continues to grow both in skill but more importantly as a character throughout the next two films.

Rey starts out powerful and remains static. She never has to train or improve herself. She never undertakes any journey towards something. She never really struggles. She's the bestest at everything and never has a hard time with anything.

Just wait when Islamists take over.

I'm getting aroused seeing that bitch h with sear terror on her face

This turns me on.

more please.

Why is this so hot? Am i a cuck?

You just want to beat women. Most men do.

Bretty good.

Luke has force speed, or something, and is with Rey and Leia at the same time because reasons. Rey and Luke try to go save Leia and Luke and when the two Lukes see eachother the time paradox kills him and he comes a force ghost almost instantly

Eggshaped Mary Sue

Luke gets his ass kicked in a bar and Obi Wan has to rescue him. Rey beats up three grown men and chases down an escaped stormtrooper.

This was all foreshadowed by Luke and Bigger Luke. Lucas is a fucking master.

And Luke would've been shot if it weren't for Han saving his ass when they were trying to blow up the death star.

The tweet is wrong.

The quote is "I used to bull's-eye womp rats in my T-16 back home. They're not much bigger than two meters."

Womp rats, not rats. Big bastards nearly 2m long. And he bullseyed them whilst moving in his airspeeder. On top of that, Luke used to fuck around with Biggs flying through the narrow Beggar's Canyon. So he's an excellent shot and has experience flying through trenches. Of course they chose Luke. They needed pilots for a desparate last offensive and apparently had a spare X Wing because Jal Te Gniev had measles.

Ayy yeah

She's hot.

LOOKS LIKE SOME HASN'T HAD THEIR DAILY DOSE OF

SOY
O
Y

Holla Forums UTTERLY BTFO

HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?

Nazis are really no different than Islamists.

I think we as right wing SJWs should adopt islam as our official religion. i don't know about you but i think islam is pretty fucking based.

All dykes are feminist you dingus

There are blogs on Tumblr that prove you wrong.

all of those are trolls. Every single dyke hates men and the patriarchy

If a dyke liked men she’d fuck them.

:^)