GULF STATES LAUNCH NAVAL BLOCKADE OF QATAR

www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-06/gulf-states-launch-naval-blockade-qatar
archive.is/087Lw

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/iR1ps
archive.fo/oXoE2
richardsilverstein.com/2014/12/20/israel-embraces-syrian-islamist-extremists/
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.630359
csmonitor.com/World/Middle-East/2014/1207/UN-reports-Israeli-support-for-Syria-rebels
usnews.com/news/articles/2015/02/27/why-did-israel-decide-to-support-syrian-rebels
richardsilverstein.com/2015/04/27/idf-lies-about-its-syria-attacks/
timesofisrael.com/idf-medics-seen-treating-syrian-rebels-in-new-video/
israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/24453/Default.aspx
foreignpolicy.com/2014/06/11/exclusive-israel-is-tending-to-wounded-syrian-rebels/
nytimes.com/aponline/2015/12/01/world/middleeast/ap-ml-israel-syria.html
wsj.com/articles/al-qaeda-a-lesser-evil-syria-war-pulls-u-s-israel-apart-1426169708
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Syrian-rebels-call-on-Israel-to-bomb-Hezbollah-Iran-Syria-positions-390896
jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-Israel-treating-al-Qaida-fighters-wounded-in-Syria-civil-war-393862
jpost.com/Middle-East/New-UN-report-reveals-collaboration-between-Israel-and-Syrian-rebels-383926
english.al-akhbar.com/node/22065
ibtimes.co.in/un-report-israel-regular-contact-syrian-rebels-including-isis-616404
news.antiwar.com/2014/10/15/israeli-dm-were-aiding-syrian-rebels-to-keep-al-qaeda-away-from-border/
timesofisrael.com/syrian-rebel-leader-thanks-pm-for-standing-by-wounded/
thenational.ae/world/revealed-how-syrian-rebels-seek-medical-help-from-an-unlikely-source-in-israel#full
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3315347/Watch-heart-pounding-moment-Israeli-commandos-save-Islamic-militants-Syrian-warzone-risking-lives-sworn-enemies.html
businessinsider.com/its-not-too-late-to-empower-the-moderate-rebels-of-syria-2014-10?IR=T
breakingisraelnews.com/23489/isis-nothing-israel/#L2kyluYPujBrppFI.97
consortiumnews.com/2014/11/05/the-silence-of-the-israelis-on-isis/
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/182632
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.de/2014/08/israel-and-origins-of-islamic-state.html
blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2014/10/21/heres-why-israel-loses-no-sleep-over-islamic-state/
palestinechronicle.com/fighting-islamic-state-is-not-the-israeli-priority/#.VKQr8SusWSo
haaretz.com/world-news/.premium-1.605097
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.de/2015/12/islamic-state-propaganda-videos-on-jews.html
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.623717
almasdarnews.com/article/israeli-intelligence-chief-not-want-isis-defeat-syria/
timesofisrael.com/yaalon-i-would-prefer-islamic-state-to-iran-in-syria/
reuters.com/article/us-un-assembly-israel-idUSKCN0HO1U220140930
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4755215,00.html
ibtimes.com/syrian-general-accuses-israel-collaborating-isis-al-qaeda-linked-rebels-1740800
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Head-of-Syrian-army-after-alleged-airstrikes-Israel-working-with-ISIS-and-al-Qaida-383907
ibtimes.co.uk/israel-cooperating-isis-al-qaeda-golan-heights-says-syrian-chief-negotiator-1555473
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/01/19/israeli-defense-minister-if-i-had-to-choose-between-iran-and-isis-id-choose-isis/
jpost.com/Middle-East/Senior-army-source-Western-rush-to-work-with-radical-Shiites-to-fight-Islamic-State-a-mistake-380355
xaameriki.wordpress.com/2014/09/04/why-does-isis-only-fight-israels-enemies-and-why-do-they-have-so-much-in-common/
archive.is/oSLJe
archive.is/hZzlm
archive.is/d8ilV
archive.is/97mW1#selection-9281.2-9281.65
archive.is/1ldbp
archive.is/YNgd5
archive.is/zvNip
archive.is/TWGfH
archive.fo/zmb8j
archive.is/q6iJm
archive.is/AXeaG
awdnews.com/top-news/isis-declares-it-will-kill-palestinians-“one-by-one”
archive.is/RveDK
archive.is/1J744
archive.is/abLTs
archive.is/g8Y8r
archive.is/vlysC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Classic Game Room on suicide watch.
have a sticky request for potential happenings

So the World Cup hopefully won't be there?

You may pick only one.

It's fucking nothing.

kek, yes I would imagine it's very thick; and oil-like.

What's Qatar's relationship with Iran like and where do they currently stand on their previous position of removing Assad to get their pipeline? Have they softened at all in those departments?

Qatar position has not changed, yet. They are being fucked over by their cousins.

they are shitposters

My sweet summer child

Think Trump gave the Saudis an out for all their terrorism funding if they made a scapegoat out of one of their own who has also been funding terrorism?

YOU ONLY HAD TO LISTEN

Probably. He chose the country that has a welfare state and soon to be no oil revenue to be our partner and the one that actually expanded it's infrastructure as the fall guy though, so maybe there's hope.

Can you source me up on that?

I'm inclined to think this, Saud will annex a good part of the land and get a clean face for the media, but it is still too early to tell.

I'm not a journalist, if you want to cross a reference do it yourself.

Then maybe don't even bother typing up a reply when someone asks a legitimate question, let alone make definitive statements.

What negative? Don't infer or assume. Read what is written.

Then
But no, throw out platitudes to distract and change the subject.

This article from Al-Jazeera paints a much different picture of how Qatar's relationship with Iran is viewed from the belligerents in this row. So I'm not sure exactly how I should view the assertion that the relationship hasn't changed. From the Saudi perspective – which coincidentally seems to line up staunchly with that of the American establishment/Trump administration – Qatar has been more synced up with the Kingdom's enemies for quite some time now.

archive.is/iR1ps

Top kek, I'm so glad they've found a victim narrative to push. I hope the sandniggers irradiate each other for generations.

if ships can't get in, it's a blockade.

That took me a second to get. That's like the worst country to store anything of value.

Mind Iraq. They're rebuilding, and fast. Kurdistan just got exemption on oil production limits. I don't know if they have to do with eachother, but this sounds like somebody's multidimensional chess.

They can't or they don't want to?

This. I've seen a couple anons mention the dinar revalue, and it's coming pretty fucking quick. Might as well outjew the jews.

Pretty impressive considering the fact the sauds have been throwing shit at them since 2005.

I'm nearly two thousand dollars into Dinar investment, personally. Not a bad turnaround if it revalues 1:1; I'll be a millionaire. If it goes crazy with oil speculation and revalues closer to 2:1 or even 3:1, I'll never have to work again.

Same fucking thing. If shipping companies think the risk is too high, that's a blockade. The way a blockade works is by threatening any ship that tries to pass through. What, do you think they actually build walls or something? Are you thick?

Yes. That's precisely why I posted it. It gives the precise view of one of the states involved in the situation.

Same here. Been looking into some options for some hard assets. I wanna get something solid, and profitable, asap.

Al-Jazeera is the last source you want to check if it's about Qatar. Shouldn't have to explain this on here. They usually take days if not weeks to acknowledge any stories (if they don't ignore it completely). They got called out again this time and since it was a huge story they reacted within hours.

No, it isn't. They are essentially Qatari state media. If you want the official position of what the Qatari regime is putting out, there isn't a better source. Now if there is something specific in the article that was archived that you personally feel is false or misleading, it would be GREATLY appreciated if you would point out what that is. Is Qatar lying when they say that the Saudis are accusing them of helping the Houthis and rebel elements in Bahrain? Or is Qatar lying when they deny these accusations?

if you're qatar, does it matter?

archive.fo/oXoE2
h ttp://www.jta.org/2017/06/06/news-opinion/united-states/arab-countries-are-turning-on-qatar-what-does-it-mean-for-israel

TL;DR - Big countries bullying Qatar for ties with Iran and supporting various groups. Also various implications on energy price and security etc.

What this guy said .

AJ is basically state run media in Qatar. It happens to be a phenomenal source of news about nearly every subject other than Qatar (and IMHO, Israel - where some of their stories are just silly).

Some of its reporting about Qatar might be spot on, but realize that you're getting what the Qatari government (an autocratic government that doesn't answer to "The People") wants you to think about Qatar.

I trust Qatar this much (imagine me holding my fingers an inch apart) more than Saudi Arabia. That's about it.

Oh gosh.

Israel is one of the biggest forces of chaos in the region, and its alliance with Saudi Arabia has become more and more public by the day.

But is it good for Israel that the ME nations are ganging up on Qatar for supporting Iran?

To buy into that, you'd have to believe that Iran has long term military goals that involve harming Israel, and I think most of those are hyped by Israel's right wing in order to stay in power.

Qatar supports Hamas, which nominally controls Gaza, and enjoys public support in large portions of the West Bank. But so what? The Hamas/Gaza government hasn't shown a large willingness or ability to make war on Israel, and the West Bank branch of Hamas has been pretty risk-adverse for the last decade or so.

Seems like a shake down. Are they trying to oust some Qatari officials?

turkey will not let Saudi Arabia invade Qatar.

No, to buy into that, you'd have to believe that Israel has vested interest in seeing Iran - and any/all of its potential allies - weakened and/or destroyed.
Israel wants greater Syria, therefore, they want territory held by Iranian allies, therefore it has a vested interest in seeing Iran/its allies laid low.

So, this is what Saudi Arabia will be doing with all the weapons they bought from Trump? Fun!

Did Qatar owners went full bad goy?

I think Israel's territorial aspirations in that area end in the Golan Heights. They would love to see Bashir Al-Assad removed from power and replaced by anyone (ISIS included).

But they're not interested in conquering any additional territory that would upset the demographic advantage within its borders.

HOW DO I INVEST IN IRAQ?

No, Saudi just wants a scapegoat. If Seth Rich/CF shit comes out the ISIS support bomb will eventually drop.

Muh dinar fags ITT, only reason dinar was ever at parity with USD was because Saddam said so. That's it, period. Nobody EVER traded USD for dinar for precisely that reason. The rates you're seeing now IS the revalue.

In Iraq itself? That's beyond me. But you can buy their currency at many concierge service locations. I buy my Dinar at a rather upscale mall. You can probably find equivalent services in particularly large metropolitan hotels, airports, or anywhere else that gets a lot of international traffic.

I know just the right Nigerian guy to help you out with that.

The central bank has already announced it. They're stocking ATMs with lower-digit denominations, preparing hydrocarbon laws for fossil fuel infrastructure, meeting with the IMF, and are just about done kicking ISIS out of Mosul (security is required for the IMF to let you revalue).

This isn't wanton speculation. It's actively being worked on.

This is a mistake. There's a huge difference between recognizing that ISIS is better for Israel than Assad and believing that Israel supports ISIS.

The former is realistically true. The latter is a silly conspiracy theory.

Kek. Apparently everybody needs a boogeyman. Nevertheless, it's very interesting.

Wouldn't they put the Arabs there into special districts like Gaza?

lel, spotted the something. Either a libshit activist or a literal Jew. More likely the former. Hello, my friend.

richardsilverstein.com/2014/12/20/israel-embraces-syrian-islamist-extremists/
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.630359
csmonitor.com/World/Middle-East/2014/1207/UN-reports-Israeli-support-for-Syria-rebels
usnews.com/news/articles/2015/02/27/why-did-israel-decide-to-support-syrian-rebels
richardsilverstein.com/2015/04/27/idf-lies-about-its-syria-attacks/
timesofisrael.com/idf-medics-seen-treating-syrian-rebels-in-new-video/
israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/24453/Default.aspx
foreignpolicy.com/2014/06/11/exclusive-israel-is-tending-to-wounded-syrian-rebels/
nytimes.com/aponline/2015/12/01/world/middleeast/ap-ml-israel-syria.html
wsj.com/articles/al-qaeda-a-lesser-evil-syria-war-pulls-u-s-israel-apart-1426169708
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Syrian-rebels-call-on-Israel-to-bomb-Hezbollah-Iran-Syria-positions-390896
jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-Israel-treating-al-Qaida-fighters-wounded-in-Syria-civil-war-393862
jpost.com/Middle-East/New-UN-report-reveals-collaboration-between-Israel-and-Syrian-rebels-383926
english.al-akhbar.com/node/22065
ibtimes.co.in/un-report-israel-regular-contact-syrian-rebels-including-isis-616404
news.antiwar.com/2014/10/15/israeli-dm-were-aiding-syrian-rebels-to-keep-al-qaeda-away-from-border/
timesofisrael.com/syrian-rebel-leader-thanks-pm-for-standing-by-wounded/
thenational.ae/world/revealed-how-syrian-rebels-seek-medical-help-from-an-unlikely-source-in-israel#full
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3315347/Watch-heart-pounding-moment-Israeli-commandos-save-Islamic-militants-Syrian-warzone-risking-lives-sworn-enemies.html
businessinsider.com/its-not-too-late-to-empower-the-moderate-rebels-of-syria-2014-10?IR=T
breakingisraelnews.com/23489/isis-nothing-israel/#L2kyluYPujBrppFI.97
consortiumnews.com/2014/11/05/the-silence-of-the-israelis-on-isis/
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/182632
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.de/2014/08/israel-and-origins-of-islamic-state.html
blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2014/10/21/heres-why-israel-loses-no-sleep-over-islamic-state/
palestinechronicle.com/fighting-islamic-state-is-not-the-israeli-priority/#.VKQr8SusWSo
haaretz.com/world-news/.premium-1.605097
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.de/2015/12/islamic-state-propaganda-videos-on-jews.html
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.623717
almasdarnews.com/article/israeli-intelligence-chief-not-want-isis-defeat-syria/
timesofisrael.com/yaalon-i-would-prefer-islamic-state-to-iran-in-syria/
reuters.com/article/us-un-assembly-israel-idUSKCN0HO1U220140930
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4755215,00.html
ibtimes.com/syrian-general-accuses-israel-collaborating-isis-al-qaeda-linked-rebels-1740800
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Head-of-Syrian-army-after-alleged-airstrikes-Israel-working-with-ISIS-and-al-Qaida-383907
ibtimes.co.uk/israel-cooperating-isis-al-qaeda-golan-heights-says-syrian-chief-negotiator-1555473
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/01/19/israeli-defense-minister-if-i-had-to-choose-between-iran-and-isis-id-choose-isis/
jpost.com/Middle-East/Senior-army-source-Western-rush-to-work-with-radical-Shiites-to-fight-Islamic-State-a-mistake-380355
xaameriki.wordpress.com/2014/09/04/why-does-isis-only-fight-israels-enemies-and-why-do-they-have-so-much-in-common/
archive.is/oSLJe
archive.is/hZzlm
archive.is/d8ilV
archive.is/97mW1#selection-9281.2-9281.65
archive.is/1ldbp
archive.is/YNgd5
archive.is/zvNip
archive.is/TWGfH
archive.fo/zmb8j
archive.is/q6iJm
archive.is/AXeaG
awdnews.com/top-news/isis-declares-it-will-kill-palestinians-“one-by-one”
archive.is/RveDK
archive.is/1J744
archive.is/abLTs

This is only a whisper of it. More regular browsers have more of this. Have a good time reading. Come back when you're ready to gas the kikes.

You're new here aren't you?

He's Jew here.

Probably. But even JIDF had more tact than that back in the days…
I guess they are paying eastern EU wiggers to shitpost now though along with Shariablue etc.

The occupation is a real problem for Israel. Its one of the reasons that the Labor government was so keen on the two state solution: it restores the demographic balance.

The supporters of Greater Israel (meaning, for our purposes, Israel and the West Bank) as a single state still rely on the (laughable) claim that they've withdrawn from Gaza to give Jews a demographic advantage of a couple of million.

The right wing government may be a bunch of animals, but they aren't interested in making their problem bigger.

All those articles show is that Israel recognizes that ISIS is better for it than Assad.

all we can hope for is that they slaughter each other

Not even just that.
How fucking dense are you?

TIME TO DIE QATAR!
Slave revolt now!
Now is also the time to dig and release all info on the Qatary aristocracy! Drop all your dirt! Fan the fucking flames!
PRAISE KEK! SIEG HIEL! MORE DEAD ARABS!

So, basically, I go to an airport or bank or some shit and exchange USD for dinar. Then once it revalues go back and exchange it again?

That's pretty cool.

WW3 incoming.

Norks will probably beat the Gulf states to the punch if I had to guess.

Can someone explain this to an idiot? I thought the Sauds were fighting Yemen, is that over with? When did this shit start with Qatar?

MUH RUSSIAN HACKERS

archive.is/g8Y8r

It's its nose that's dense. Ovendodgers gonna dodge.

They started shit with Qatar when trump told them to.

Remember, goy, er…. guy - Dead Muslims and a Middle East that eats itself without having a place to run to actually helps the Jews, because there is such a thing as BASED MUSLIMS, and Qatar is one of them. If Qatar wasn't based, then why is (((Saudi Arabia))) attacking them?
BASED.
MUSLIMS.

archive.is/vlysC