You have 30 seconds to explain why you're not donating to his patreon yet

You have 30 seconds to explain why you're not donating to his patreon yet

here steban have one dollar

i'm unemployed and need money more than him

Whose to say I'm not already donating

Thunderfoot told me not to.

zerosugar doesn't donate because he's saving up for Holla Forums's BO's transition surgery

because he doesn't have one.

egomaniac. every time he attempts to communicate with a subscriber he enters "debate mode" where he gets really angry and irritable and only succeeds in humiliating himself and everyone involved.

I heard he was all out of arguments so never donated.

I heard the same rumor. I know right? Why donate to a man whose arguments have been fully depleted.

I don't know what he does other than being the posterboy for that argument meme.

Here's a 26 second video why.

Fraud who runs his own cult of personality.

politics and reaction videos to terrorist attacks, and call in therapist/armchair psychologist show.

He used to be an anarcho capitalist but now he's basically a Republican. But he lives in Canada and is a Canadian citizen who only talks about American politics. Mostly.

oh yeah and years ago he used to tell kids and young adults that listened to his podcasts to leave their family if they were raised Christian or religious and the family wasnt anarcho capitalist. He now likes Christians though and tries to pretend the defoo philosophy he peddled years ago never happened. Defoo meaning. De Family Of Origin.

You still have 4 more seconds to explain why

MUH JOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSS

JOOS

Because I want him to be shot. Since that's the only reason anyone does anything other than live in a cave and kill anyone who gets too close to their cave.

ITT: butthurt /trannypol/s trying to kill the messenger bringing the messege of the science of IQ which shits all over their false world view

Because I don't like libertardian Jewish cult leaders.

wtf Jews are my greatest ally now

you could at least be friendly and spoiler u know?

sen halp gib monay plx! :DDD

typical camwhore tactics.

THE LEFT CAN'T MEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEEEEEEE

he's even rubbing his hands together while admitting he's a kike

If you want me to buy something, don't give it away for free.

FOR THE PRICE OF ONE COFFEE

Where can I donate to your patreon?

send me crypto

Stefan Moleyjew is a testicle based parasite.

What a fucking mooch kike.

Too intelligent for this charlatan, tbh fam.

He doesn't even have a patreon.