Hands Off Iran!

How can we prevent Trump declaring war on Iran, and stop sanctions and aggression against Iran?

You cant. Trump is pro Israel and Israel wants America to sacrifice it’s men to destroy Iran. Thus it will happen.

I doubt it will happen.

As one of the last countries with a non Rothschild central bank, of course Israel wants war with Iran. Zionists have been shilling for years against Iran, but there is still no legitimate casus belli against them, since they haven't fought an offensive war for around 200 years. Even if a false flag was orchestrated in order to fabricate a (((legitimate))) pretext for war, a war against Iran would absolutely transform into WW3, since Iran is ostensibly an ally of Russia. However, don't expect sanctions to stop; in fact you should expect increases as long as Zionists have a say in world politics

There won't be a war with Iran because they are allied with Russia and to a lesser extent China. There will continue to be sanctions and proxy wars but Iran is more of less self sufficient and isn't full of 80 IQ semetic sand niggers like other Islamic countries who's sole means of economic stability is oil. There's really no justification for a war with Iran, the nuclear thing is stupid as if they wanted to they could buy nukes from Russia or China although I guess normies don't quite understand that for whatever reason.

Getting the feeling that once Israel gets the baiting to full steam, Trump will pull a similar move to what he did with Syria: some kind of token attack and a stern finger-wagging, all while saying this is in the best interest of the greatest ally.
Media gets riled up, and after some stewing he announces that Murka has no business meddling in foreign affairs, but will not tolerate whatever Israel pinned on Iran, playing dumb to the false flag.

Iranians aren't white.
Trump is still great on domestic policy.
until that goes up in flames over some shit he did and not faggot courts, there's really no reason to care.
No matter what happens, there won't be a draft.
There's still enough useful suckers and many of them are niggers now, the most expendable of the expendable.

Lets hope he isn't that stupid as Iran will see that as a declaration of war and they will retaliate with everything they have. They will attack the Saudis for sure and possibly Israel.

And what if Trump made sure not to strike back having baited them into striking both of those countries.
4d chess.
pre-emptive 4d chess.
the man is a genius.

These threads are getting old.

Yeah sure multidimensional chess. That must be why he just signed a Yuge weapons deal with the Saudis who are Irans most hated enemy in the region. Letting your biggest customers get wiped out before they have a chance to pay you for all them toys is a brilliant business strategy.

If you truly don't think there was an ulterior motive behind the Saudi weapons deal then leave the thinking to the rest of us. Why do you think Qatar are getting shafted so hard?

Where are jid f shills today?

Almost certainly the post just before yours is.
The fact you couldn't tell makes your comment all the more suspect for it.

If anything, Saudi Arabia and Iran will go to war with each other. Destroying each other in the process, and the whole world will benefit. From the ruins, perhaps some leaders that are less nuts will emerge.

Iranian Cyber Army, why don't you tell us?

pic related

thats exactly what I am talking about. Trump won't let the Saudis fall because it is not in the United States financial interest that it falls because of the scope of the arms deal. Trump might as well come out and call Saudi Arabia "our greatest allies" the way he has been treating them of late.

This. Maybe one day Iran will be led by someone who acknowledges the reality of the Shoah.

I'll defend Iran insofar as we shouldn't nuke it because that would make the land unusable. Beyond that, fuck Iran. It's just another country ruled by the religion of the sand nigger.

MUH BASED SANDNIGGERS!!!

Such as?

nigger that ain't shilling, that's common sense

Exactly. And what's even worse is that Iran's leadership casts doubt upon the deaths of over 6,000,000,000,000,000,000 of G-d's chosen children during the Shoah. For that alone, every Iranian man, woman, and child deserves death.

I'm not sure about Iran. On the one hand they seem based - they practically shit all over the Holohoax, they hate Israel, and they're the biggest threat to the likes of (((Saudi))) Arabia.

But the circumstances surrounding the 1979 are rather dubious. I'm fairly sure that the yids had some hand in toppling the Shah, vid related. Maybe the yid let Iran get away from them, but it's more likely that they simply are playing both sides, as always.

tbh the ME is fucked completely

There are no good muslim countries.

hands offf my bran haha hands off lefty cucks hands offffff

dafug?
because of the fucking scope of the fucking petro dollar

there are 11 presses that print us currency the 11th is in saudi arabia, saves on shipping