Amazon knocks nearly 50% off monthly Prime subscription for those on government assistance programs

archive.is/LiOzC

So apparently people on gibs don't have the money for basic gibs like food, an obamaphone, internet, section 8 housing, children… but they have the money to get free two-day shipping for a rose gold iphone.

convenient ! Can someone tell me why my girlfriend and I work 40 hours a week each and have nearly no money left over (aka no kids and pets)- while tyrone and shaniqua across the street (yes, I have nigger neighbors. at least I own a home :/ ) have 3 niglets, a free house, free food, free internet, free obamaphone…

Shaniqua works 400 yards away and the grocery store is half a mile away at most, and I noticed that they got a new car. Wow! They must be pulling themselves up by their bootstraps. Right? Wrong! They got a (((drivetime))) car which judging by their 19% interest rates, I'm paying for in its entirety.

I drive a 20 year old car that I just plastidipped because its rusting.

Again, why the fuck am I doing this? Why are we all doing this? I understand I'm not literally paying for their amazon - but when I'm literally in the minority for not using gibs, and gibs are normalized part of society like having netflix, whats the point in hard work? whats the point in work at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The government takes money from the poor, White working class and gives it to non-Whites because rich bourgeoisie cucks told them to.

Damn thanks for posting this I'm autismbux I'm signing up right now. Also you answered you're own question if you got your gf pregnant you could I've off the state too.

That's fucked, this needs to be memed, normalfags won't like this at all.

It will be sold to normal fags as a program to encourage nogs to read more. "If only they had access to books…".

Spic nig cycle, my man.

It sets you free.

I don't give a fuck about amazon, but this does set a bad precedent.

I think ZOG realizes that there's a breaking point and if they keep overtly taxing white people more and more, they'll eventually rebel. So instead of overtly taxing whites to give money to blacks more, they'll simply reduce prices for blacks and pawn off the cost burden to white customers. It's effectively just another avenue of wealth redistribution, but it's more subtle than tax hikes.

Hold your horses.
Think this through.
Amazon wants to be the only merchant out there, and is going to go toe-to-toe with Walmart for the EBT dollar. Of course it doesn't mind loss-leading its products if it can capture that.
Secondly, just imagine in 3 years time Amazon bids to roll EBT onto their datacenters like their internal payroll, then initiates zipcode pricing. Welcome to the Company Town.

I would imagine that this is just laying down the early foundations for the eventual rollout of EBT credit only being usable on Amazon. On the plus side the Government could (I say could not that they will) prevent people spending their entire welfare on goods to resell for cash (like hundreds of cans of soft drink). On the negative side it amalgamates yet more power into the hands of a shady corporation, who is in charge at this point, the Government or Amazon?

Or a modern day example which hits close to home. We build machine learning and augmented reality frameworks (which require copious amounts of mathematics) for a certain mobile OS. Just so that one day I can load some news site, in which they will feature a trendy millennial nigger demonstrating an app it "programmed" to a chorus of awing boomers.

Amazon DOES sell most of the junk food / soda and shit that they buy on EBT too.

Don't worry goy all we have to do is open our borders and the market will fix it! Corporations in no way benefit from the cheap labor of spics and the over spending of the muds on the white man's dime won't benefit them at all either!

When is a good age to have a child? we were DINK for awhile but since these spics niggers and now hajjis keep popping out children and the only quality of life improvements ive seen from the government is a larger security apparatus to control the newly formed petting zoos, I'm rethinking the strategy and considering having one and homeschooling.
I've already been saving up and making a homestead I can hopefully be self sufficient on and eventually earn a profit. Fuck society. I pray for the day the grid turns off for 72 hours and all the chimps kill each other. Or a super-STD that they can all get. Aren't antibiotics supposed to stop working soon?

this is true, but the problem is that the shipping prices are rolled into the price. So either they'll have to figure that out, or scam the USgov into paying 30 bucks for a 24 pack of dasani water (doesn't seem too hard to do).

My grandparents started at 16.
Their children started in their early 20s.
My generation started in their late 20s and early 30s.
And now we're almost extinct.
My children will be married off and having white kids at 16.

Might as well. I figured out the majority of my expenses are groceries and if the government will pay for it then i guess its free food time. How many?

don't forget Holla Forums
Trump is gonna reduce welfare

As many as you can. Keep her body pregnant for as long as it can be.

WHY THE FUCK ARE NIGGERS ON WELFARE EVEN ALLOWED TO USE THEIR FUCKING EBT ON BUYING PORTABLE BATTERIES AND SHIT. WHAT THE FUCK. THEY SHOULD BE FUCKING BANNED FROM ALL ONLINE SHOPPING WHATSOEVER

I HATE NIGGERS SO FUCKING MUCH

It's so hard to even want to keep a job now a days knowing where all the money goes. Barely scraping by trying to provide for my family, don't qualify for any gibs because we're white. Sad.

My friend got a degree in finance from a good school in Los Angeles, and after 9 months got a quasi-not-really-finance related job in LA for 50k a year. He has a fucking HOT girlfriend that he should be having 6 or 7 kids with. But he can't afford to move across LA to be with her full time, and he told me that to save 10% of his income he can only spend $30.27/day…. you do the math on that.

White mid-20s academically successful and driven white person with 120+ IQ. Struggles to save 100 dollars a month.

All my friends are the same meme. And my parents yell that I haven't finished college. Again. Why?

OP you faggot. Imagine not having a car, 7miles out of town because too poor to live in town, and you can order fucking toilet paper to your house without having to pay for shippong. What will you do, walk 14 fucking miles, or order supplies online and have them delivered? fucking been there, got laid off in winter, stuck in shit town with nothing, six feet of fucking snow. Fucking kill yourself OP.

No he's not, he never once said that. He's removing the fucking fraud. Do you have any fucking clue how much fraud there is in the system? Fucking illegals get gibs before whites in need! Then, for onstance with EBT, they sell their fucking cards for 1/3 cash value and buy meth or heroin, while actual families who need food struggle to get by, and it's pretty fucking hard to walk everywhere to get work when you're starving. (average EBT payout per day per person is FIVE DOLLARS! When you see niggers buying crab legs with if, that's because they use ALL of it in the first four days.)

What are we, in China? We need you to have 5 babies minimum, white man.

In my state the minimum is 15 w/ parental consent, and I am with you.

It hardens my resolve that we're not the only ones doing this, progeny cannot be spoken about enough.

Life is not fair.

Go find a church, a food drive, homeless drive, shelter.

Rely on a family unit, not the state to literally send your Wall-E ass gibs. My ancestors are laid all over eastern Europe because they were executed due to the system you're advocating.

And obviously you don't live in California, because the gibs here are far more generous.

you mean why did he invent it, to explain the heLIEocentric earth model and the gravity myth of course.

ur a fuckin faggot use a bidet not TP you peasant
bezos just wants to sell more shit to broke mother fuckers and get richer, they are accepting EBT soon as well you didnt hear?

50K with a finance degree in LA? Bad career decision. Not a good city for finance.

Same situation, different city with a high cost of living here. I am on track to clear 130K gross this year through work income, my rental properties, and other real estate deals I have working on the side. Girls can't be assed to deal with me. I'm average looks, height, in good shape, social, and not a NEET. I guess since I'm not a rainmaking 6'4 chad I'll have to kill myself after shooting up a school bus full of hispanic kids.

I hate to be 'that' guy, but proper ebonics would be "SOMES", not 'some'. Plural imperative and all that.

also "wants" instead of "want".

Just say Jews man

All these fat dykes manage to have kids through sperm donors. Speaking of which I'm a 2m tall autistic ubermensch and whenever I apply for sperm donation I get declined. We need to crowdsource a breeding program where we raise the kid's and homeschool them ourselves.

No. We have no business raising girls. We could not teach them how to be women.

Houses in non-nigger areas cost upwards of $900,000. There's just no fucking way I'll ever be able to afford a house on my own here. I've thought about buying and living in a house with a friend on a property zoned R2, but then that anchors me to the city and eliminates the possibility of ever having a family. No sane woman would agree to raise a kid with roommates. It's just fucked.

So I'm stuck living with my parents and I'm too old to be a dependent legally. I have a part time job, could I get on EBT? Is there any downside to it later? Like will the feds charge me more in social security when I get a better job?

>.(((Newton)))

Might be a personality issue user. Yah gotta be a bit of a cunt. Not to the girl, normally, but they have to know that you are dangerous.

Well lookie here, after 4 years of half off they decide to draw the line. How much you want to be even this will get shot down\quietly done away with later for unlimited gibs?

Only option is to save until you see an opportunity and take it. Could be in the form of an investment, a good deal on a property or apartment (I foresee many foreclosures approaching as we are in a huge housing price bubble right now), etc. But having cash on hand when opportunity knocks is key. I have my own place which I co-own in an LLC with my brother - I effectively pay rent to myself and build equity that way. Just one example. You have to jew the jew.

Honestly I might be too much of a cunt with a dash of autism. I told a girl once that I blew $2000 on options trading over night, I didn't blink. Turns out that was her monthly net takehome. A girl told me her GRE exam last weekend cost $200, I told her that my shirt cost just as much. Actually come to think of it, they were pretty funny exchanges.

This is another reason why I am straying away from buying right now. I've only got about 30k cash on hand, with no debt, obviously. Friend has a little more than that. It's good you have family you can trust. Interesting that you went the LLC route - what is the advantage of that over something like establishing a trust for each of you with 50% ownership of the place? Did you start by co-habitating, or just purchasing a place and renting it out to yourself?

Actually, please don't spoonfeed me, but if I could just get a hint about where the hell to find this sort of information I'd be really grateful. I feel like I have a chance here, I just know I can't trust banking jews for advice.

LLCs are easier and cheaper to form with little to no legal work involved, and we have multiple properties in it.

It's a 1 bed 1 bath condo, only I live there. When he gets out of school at the end of the summer, he'll shop around for a place with the money we've raised in our LLC. We also use the cash in it for other real estate projects. We are closing on a flip in Atlanta in 18 days which should net us a pretty good return.

Honestly all this info we learned from our dad and the realtors we work with. Surround yourself with smart, engaged, hard working people who want to succeed and who have more life experience. It's all about leverage man. Leverage your money, leverage the experience and expertise of others. You're in a good place with no debt and a good chunk of cash. 30k is enough to put a down payment on something small like a condo but I feel what you say about being tied down to a city. Unfortunately you'll probably have to take on some debt to buy a house one day, but it's okay because you'll be building equity in yourself. If you want the best deals and opportunities in real estate, you need to know realtors. If you're not autistic, sneak into a realtor happy hour and socialize. If you're better one on one, go do some showings just to meet some, say you're shopping around and keep it non-commital. Work with young agents to build a network, work with old agents to really learn a shitload. Ask lots of questions. People love talking about themselves and shit they like - just look at my blogpost.

I'm also 25.

Fuck. Okay, yeah, I'll have to just rough it out, then. Have no social network to speak of, family are ex drug-addicted retards, and I am not comfortable entering social situations looking to gain something right off the bat. I'm not normalfag looking, acting, or speaking.

Wondering when the market is going to crash, but in the meantime, money is going down the rent hole. I'm good at learning stuff from old timers, I just feel like I need to have something to bring to the table first.

Another quick question about the LLC, does that come back to you tax-wise? Do you file operating costs and all that other bullshit? Like your bedroom is your office, so your rent is a business expense?

I'm 24. Not too late for me, just had to basically crawl out of a hole to reach the surface where opportunity is even within spitting distance. You're lucky your dad is knowledgeable about anything and have an intelligent brother. I shit you not, two years ago my sole and highest aspiration in life was, "Don't be homeless, but you probably will anyway."

I guess I'll just need to do my homework the hard way - hit the books, youtube university, and try to not get scammed.

LLCs do have tax advantages yes, but honestly that's not my area of expertise. I let the guy that does my somewhat messy taxes figure that out for me. I try to keep costs low, but when utilities break, I can replace them with money from the LCC fund and then it is tax deductible as it is considered an "improvement" on the property. So one neat thing you can do is spend money on your property to improve it, like redo your kitchen or bathroom, and you can write that off as an expense which lowers your taxable income but also improves your property value. Out jewing the jew. Rent would not be a business expense though, it's income technically, and we formed the LLC while living at our family home so it wouldn't be the same property.

LLC is basically a separate legal entity that acts as protection for those who formed it. Hypothetical: a tenant of mine slips and breaks their neck in the shower and sues me. If the property is in an LLC, they can only sue the LLC entity, not me personally. Therefore they can only take in damages up to the total worth of what is in the LLC. They cannot touch my personal assets or other LLCs.

Don't get scammed is a good idea. Work with good people. Trust your gut. Put yourself in the path of opportunity with preparation. All these platitudes are often millennial normie bullshit, but that shit does work sometimes. Not having debt puts you in like a 1000000x better position than most people our age. Saving money is the same thing. So many people live paycheck to paycheck and that shit is lame. Never be afraid to ask for help or advice.

And having high aspirations costs you nothing. So why not try.

~24% of my taxes are taken out from each paycheck
On top of that I have to pay 6% tax on all nonfood purchases
Where do my taxes go? The niggers who collect and collect and never give back
Not a single boon at my work is married with kids, they all either don't know the father or have "boyfriends"
disgusting, all of them

WRONG

You should have a separate LLC for EACH property. 6 homes? 6 LLC's. 6 checking accounts, 6 everything.
This way your liability is limited only up to the value of that ONE home. If you get sued or if your going to skip out on a tax bill or something they can't go after your other business assets. I learned this trick from a jew slumlord

My LLC's names are literally just the address. >44 Main St, LLC
etc.

Single men do a better job of teaching girls how to be women than single women do teaching boys how to be men.

In fact, statistically, girls raised by single fathers turn out mentally healthier than girls raised by single mothers. Whether this is because men are actually better parents or single mothers are just plain cancer has yet to be determined.

This nigga could make at least 250k from selling the house unless he is in the nigger part of L.A.

That is certainly one way of doing it. Without going into too many details, the 2nd property in the LLC we also own and use ourselves - family business, commercial office space. We won't sue ourselves. Excuse me for not diving too deeply into my personal finances.

My other two rental properties that I solely own and lease are in their own LLCs.

Even though amazon is filled with kikes, $99 a year for 2 day shipping, entertainment content that you can't torrent or stream is a decent deal. Might as well take advantage of getting it half off if you can, at least it's online so you don't have to suffer the embarrassment of using stamps or anything at a grocery store. If I could have it my way there'd be no welfare programs but you might as well ride the tiger and get some of those taxes back instead of them going to Jamal, Pedro and Muhammad.

Realistically at least 3 at the minimum. I'm gonna shoot for 4 after I have my career.

It's a bad feel, but all feels are bad feels.

Literally go out an get a trade job, they're always in need, once you have a steady income of 50k you can get a gf, once you get more raises you then head on to marriage. I'm serious you can do anything from pipefitting, welding, carpentry, electrician or HVAC to crane operating or train conducting, there's tons of shit, don't be a nigger, attain a future.

Don't focus entirely on niggers. Spics and other shitskins use welfare too. The problem is racial it's about ZOG plundering the working hWhite man to feed the brown hordes and the war machine

Hey man, you can't control how you're born, but you can control your NEETdom, resume, and binder of women. Unless you're like 100% autistic. But still, you're tall, you'll be alright. Look up the halo effect and then fake it till you make it.

I agree with this user. Get a trade job or join the military and work for the government for the rest of your life after you get out.

Other options are also police or firefighter/paramedic, you can walk right into their office and ask what sort of opportunities are available, some times they even have programs available where they'll sponsor your education/training and you get all your needed certifications for free. The same thing applies to companies that are in desperate need of people for the various trades. Not much better than being paid to go to school and then collecting a nice check with a job straight out of training. From there the sky is the limit on what you can put that money towards.

I'll be sure to put a reference to you in the suicide note, say you tried.

Most of these jobs are 40-60k starting user. Cash is a big contender in ability to have a gf, mainly because it will boost your ego tremendously, and the other part being the girl will feel she's being taken care of by you. You have a low-self esteem issue because you're not doing anything, go out and actually give it a shot. I used to be in the exact same position as you, in a seeming downward spiral until I realized that what I needed was a tangible goal, not just ideals and a dream but a simple linear goal. I took a job for $10 an hour at a hospital and now I'm a professional.

Of the eleven(11) Amazon.com executives, eight(8) are Jews. This is a numerical representation of 73%. Of the nine(9) Amazon.com directors, six(6) are Jews or have Jewish spouses. This is a numerical representation of 67%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population.* Therefore Jews and spouses of Jews are over-represented among the Amazon.com executives by a factor of 36.5 times(3,650 percent) and over-represented among the Amazon.com directors by a factor of 33.5 times(3,350 percent).

If you're just gonna type shit into your computer and feel bad about yourself, learn how to program. There's a huge need for people that are computer literate. And you can learn from the safety of your rape dungeon / parent's basement.

What's the data format of an EBT card? Let's all steal from Amazon then. Also! being a valid number, if some nigger tries to use it they'll find it's already been used. You know this shit is meant to keep them out of work and distracted right? That Bezo cunt is a sneaky, sick fuck. Just as bad as the Faceberg.

I was in bumfuck egypt PA backwoods in a town of less than 2thousand… correction, 7 miles outside of town because when I got laid off, I had to move to the closest cheapest place before the snow made it impossible, and then my motherfucking well went sulfuric because of fracking, and as a renter I got no payout from the fracking companies and sleezo psycho cunt landlord wouldn't do shit. Nearest church or food bank was 8miles, for some fucking rice and creamed corn, go fuck yourself.

Dey gotz dat purple drank? fo realz?

Calm down guys. Niggers will never use this as Amazon is still known as a book seller and that's garlic to a vampire nigger.

You know you needed the exercise, fat ass. Live in a town with no niggers and complaining. BIG PICTURE MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU SEE IT?

maybe dont live in the middle of nowhere then, braniac

Honestly, I'm no military industrial shill by any means - i hate war, but the government is really trying to size up the military again after the Obama sequesters. All you guys who are homeless and living in squalor should consider enlisting. It'll give some structure to your life, you won't have to pay for food or rent, and you'll learn skills that you can take back to real life or a government job since they have veteran hiring incentives. Read some of my earlier posts. Over 90% of military jobs are not front line combat either, you'll be some paper pusher or drive trucks, so you probably won't even die in a war.

Where do I even fucking begin? 60k isn't enough money to wipe one's ass, much less a family of asses. No female on this Earth would ever consider being my GF no matter how much money I make because I'm 'intimidating' at 6'5" even when I do nothing but project my aura of ineptitude in all directions to demonstrate that no one should be intimidated by me. It's not as if I had a job I'd be able to successfully do it, I have never had one in my 25 years of misery and I'm not going to pretend I can catch up at this point and suddenly understand the normalfag magic of capitalism.

I'm ~140 IQ untermensch trash, there's no fucking way.

You're just a lazy piece of shit.

Thread has been slightly derailed so let's get back on topic - if you do off yourself, go do it in Amazon HQ in Seattle and take as many of them with you as possible

(((Amazon)))

Because that would require competence and money. We need to get him there first. Why do you think I've been shilling joining the military so much? Trying to weaponize the NEETs, bro :^)

He'd be smart to move the hell out of California, he can make that same pay somewhere much cheaper and then it'd be a breeze to save. Although if he's a liberal I'd rather he stay where he's at, then again, we need more white babbies too… tough choices.

Really good advice that I initially missed, I'm saving up cash myself right now and I'd really like to get into cheapish rental properties but I'm a complete greenhorn other than the fact that semi-passive income sounds very nice.

(Checked) I don't know much about LLCs, aren't they entrusted to one member, what happens if you die? Do you just hand it over to a younger member to keep the LLC going?

Trades or what have you are just as necessary there as well, it's a good idea, you don't have to be a frontlines grunt at all, also I'm sure some of the PC shit is going to be reversed in due time. Plus you get combat training for the race war.

I already pointed that out, take some initiative, you can start from the bottom from anywhere and make connections which leads you into higher positions, I didn't become a professional by doing nothing, I made connections while I was in my lowly hospital position and used them as letters of recommendation when I went to school. The same applies to all businesses.
I already pointed out that height has nothing to do with it, it's your attitude that is off-putting, and your attitude is because you are unhappy with your life. I'm a king of the manlets and I don't have any problems with women because I am happy with my life which makes me sociable and confident. Focus on one objective before you start the next, men are built for intense linear thought processing anyway.
Yes it is, depending on where you live and within proper means, plus that's just fucking starting dude, you can make more, there is always more available to those who take it.
You're young as shit, you have no excuse to say it's all over yet. So much can be accomplished in 1-2 years. And the "magic" of capitalism is making friends with people above you so that they want to help you out. Not kissing their ass, just being friends. Quit being negative and wallowing in self-pity, pick a simple obtainable goal, in your case a basic job, watch your ego improve and pick something that makes even more money once you get a taste of what it's like to have an income.

Exactly but take advantage of the kikes if you can.

The only thing worse than a single mother for raising any child is a lesbian couple, men are just better parents.

Don't respond. It's probably Asses and Elbows in disguise after he got bored of redtexting.

don't respond, he's a demoralization shill, or attention-whoring faggot. Whichever it is, his problems can't be fixed by anonymous online messaging.

I'm done after that one. The opportunities are immense are there's no honor to our kin by sitting around and sulking and letting your line die off.

Just pointing it out, amazon's music content is pretty good, it's like having spotify and sometimes it's hard to find obscure content on torrent sites anyway.

Not sure what happens to my LLCs after I die, I don't think I even have a will. I guess my family will take ownership if it isn't specified? They're competent and if I'm dead it won't be my problem anyway.
Rental income is very semi-passive. When shit goes bad and you have to do repairs every week it gets a bit annoying. Having shitty tenants is also a world of shit. I have extreme vetting for my tenants (educated white or have infant children since they will pay rent on time as to not get kicked out and live on the streets, among other things). If you think you can handle it, things to keep an eye out for are avoiding high condo fees, water damage, avoiding shitty condo managers / HOAs, and having good tenants. The last one by far is the most important one. Once the ball is rolling, you hardly have to think about it.

Only problem with buying properties to rent out is that you need to put down a larger down payment than if you were owning and living in it yourself - in my state i believe it's minimum 20%-30% down if it's an investment (rental) vs 5% to be owner occupying.

I was going to try the tech school thing next, I got some 4.0s going on in libtard indoctrination school with my lazy stupidity, but I don't know what welding would be like. I'll probably need to understand the various metals that went into making a gas chamber, or how the Iron Cross was meant to be a perversion of Christianity because Hitler was literally Satan himself on Earth to stop the chosen ones. Like user says, there's nothing better than being paid to go to school.

I'm sorry, guy. I don't have either and can't get the first even if I had all of the second.

See though here's the problem

I don't take it because I'm not a normalfag kike constantly sizing everyone up to predate on them for financial gain. That's our system, whether it's done via networking or outright theft the greed motive is internalized into your heart to convert you to cultural Judaism and tear away your entire time on this Earth for some kike's scheme that incorporates your working hard into his hardly working.

You've taken the /fit/ memes to heart almost as much as I have, I respect that. I used to even get enough of a confidence boost to feel like I could maybe graduate to real human being one day, but then some Australian shitposter countered my 'I'm tall' meme with a reminder I'm in Burgertown and half of my cock got lopped off for a grand. It's a bitch, because I really was enjoying the lanklet/manlet wars enough prior to that scatching reminder there's no fucking point.

*scathing

Scatching scatchang.

Well I found his problem. He need to get out of there. In fact, get out of any major city. I often hear some anons on here talk about "muh jobs" but what's the point of having a high paying job if most of your income goes to overpriced living expenses.

It's better to make 30k/yr in the sticks than 60k/yr in a city. You get more bang for your buck. Less niggers. No cramped conditions. Better quality of life and the best place to raise children. Because at the end of the day it's not how much you make but how much you KEEP that matters

No idea why you posted this, but it brightened my day.

damn, Kenan really let himself go

welp, fuck this nigger shit.

Why'd you even get it in the first place you nigger?

Free shipping that I used a lot in the past. Not anymore.

Really appreciate the tips from one user to another. Will do more research.

There's nothing kiked about making friends with people who then want to help you in return because you are friends. That's a pretty normal occurrence throughout European history. Nothing I said advocates backstabbing or defrauding people of their money. At least go get a basic job that makes some cash so you can understand how important having a goal and receiving a sense of fulfillment matters.
No excuses, women in burgerland are used to seeing circumcised dicks, my children will not have them obviously. But it's really a non-issue, as well as height unless you're like =

oh well, that makes sense. Good on you for cancelling that.

MAKE SURE YOU THANK THE JEWS FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE
DON'T MOVE INNAWOODS AND WORK FOR YOURSELF THERE'S LOTS OF SPIDERS OUT THERE AND NO CHINESE/NIGGER/JEW DOCTORS TO SAVE YOU IN AN EMERGENCY
ARBEIT MACHT FREI = SLAVERY
GIVE IN TO THE BASED INCOME AGENDA
GIVE UP YOUR GUNS
DONT BREED
MAKE SURE YOU ARE ALWAYS HIGH ON SOMETHING
JOIN FACEBOOK
CAN'T DO ANY OF THE ABOVE? DRINK SOME BLEACH WHITEY

sickpost friend.

checked and saved

The no niggers part is the best part tbh.

Not possible.

Why? Having a goal when you can't achieve it and getting fulfillment from something unfulfilling are both very unsatisfactory to me.

Not when sex is one of the only motivators to participate in this kike system to begin with, barring worthless burger coupons that can do nothing for me even if I could somehow amass enough of them to afford anything as someone completely valueless to any and all employers. Thank you Mr. Bootstraps, I'll go find a magic position that needs a talentless NEET lanklet enough to pay him something that makes even waking up to come in worthwhile instead of just a 5% profit gig where I spend it all on surviving and transporting myself across this god forsaken shithole of a country's vast expanses at inflated gas prices so that Goldstein can have whatever he wants - even if it's the blood of a thousand white children.

Seriously just kill yourself. If you're 6'5" and have a 140 IQ I call bullshit on both counts and you're still acting like this, then you are deeply defective and shouldn't live to reproduce anyway.

What's your diet like? Do you abuse substances? Do you go outside - no, not to the shop, but somewhere natural away from industrial/suburban areas? Do you have any medical conditions? What are your parents like? Are your friends dude weed lmaos that circlejerk all day and complain about capitalism? When's the last time you got in a fight with another person/an animal?

STOP. REPLYING. TO. THE. SHILL.
seriously are you dumb or something?

shhh, we can help it

I put the ~ on my IQ for a reason, I haven't been tested in many years and don't know what that one was because I was a child. The height's there but it doesn't matter as I've mentioned, other than to serve to scare away any potential white mothers from me.

My diet is high protons/high sat fat/low sugar. Generally eat 2k-3kcals depending on what I'm doing. I lost a lot of weight doing this with aspirations to lift but good form will forever escape my autistic ass I think.

I drink like 7 pots of coffee a day, so I suppose caffeine. I've done months of cold turkey overnight though, and earth-shattering migranes aside it didn't change much.

Yeah, I go camping on weekends. At first it was a calming thing, but it swiftly evolved into more free time to realize how much I suck and precisely why I am screwed. I still do it, though.

Not to my knowledge.

Dad is a criminal and libtard, mom is just a libtard. I barely lived with them though, they got tired of pretending to parent very quickly.

Not really. Of the two people I'd call my friends, one smokes it and is a very devoted natsoc type. The other doesn't.

Last year.

I work part time at Walmart in Ontario
I manage to save $450 a month.

I don't have a car, significant other, or dependents, however.

10/10 We need more versions.

Simply stop paying the taxes. It is very unfair on the working people. If The USA government stop funding the welfare then it will save hundred billions dollar.

alright nerd, you're in the same place i was at ~3 years ago right down to the height and IQ so here's advice from your future clone or something.

Find some welding night classes or trade school shit. It is easily the least bullshit and faggy nonsense you will ever deal with. Welding jobs are 99% male and filled with total bro-tier people. Met a dozens of dudes in my welding jobs that ranged from 'right wing and doesn't really understand what's going on aside from the bankers being fuckers' to 'literal nazi that carries around swasitikas and is preparing for the race war.'

It doesn't matter if you suck shit at welding, you can get a job after two weeks of classes that only cover the basics. People are so desperate for welders that a guy with two weeks of classes that bullshits on the resume will get paid well enough to work part-time and pay the bills.

its jewish

I get all the salt over this but look at it from Amazons perspective. They want to get every last shekel they can from each american. Like a rug merchant they want to charge more for people who they think can afford more, but when prices are all public and listed it makes that hard. So they come up with amazon prime for students, college kids get prime 1/2 off. This is only a logical next step for them. They may get more sheckles from many more poor people spending the $50/year than they would from the few who would have spent $100/year anyhow. On top of that poor people are probably buying less frequently on amazon so they won't loose out so much on the free two day shipping vs a more well to do prime member.

As I mentioned it was basically my only plan save ones that would require me to be legitimately intelligent or driven. I failed everyone already on that one, so I guess I'll give failing this one a try too. Maybe it'll sort itself out and I'll electrocute myself to death or something.

Why should whites have to pay double what niggers do? Boycott time.

>>>/reddit/

Fuck off shill.

Try walmart. It's (((walmart))) but you get the same free 2-day shipping without paying monthly/yearly for some meme, just a minimum $35 order.

False, fluorescent pigments can reflect back frequencies different from what they receive.

'A pigment is a material that changes the color of reflected or transmitted light as the result of wavelength-selective absorption. This physical process differs from fluorescence, phosphorescence, and other forms of luminescence, in which a material emits light.'
en.m.wikipedia .org/wiki/Pigment

reminder that this is what your tax dollars are being spent on

this

to kill myself after shooting up a school bus full of hispanic kids.

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 13:17:16 661484 No.10040420>>10040422

(OP)

I hate to be 'that' guy, but proper ebonics would be "SOMES", not 'some'. Plural imperative and all that.

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 13:18:07 6d03d0 No.10040422

also "wants" instead of "want".

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 13:18:18 c433b2 No.10040423

Just say Jews man

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 13:21:17 297fd1 No.10040430>>10040457

All these fat dykes manage to have kids through sperm donors. Speaking of which I'm a 2m tall autistic ubermensch a

hey fbi

First thing you can do - find some nigger with EBT card and pay them cash for what you want, that they can buy via EBT.

Kicker: you pay 50% of the retail. So you walk with nigger and grocery cart through the store, pick out what you want, they take the cart through checkout, you look at receipt and give them half in cash in the parking lot. Done deal - you just saved 50% off your groceries.

If you want to save money, get a living trust. It's cheaper, and does the same thing.