Michael Moore launches 'Trumpileaks' website for whistleblowers

>michaelmoore.com/TrumpiLeaks/
archive.is/ADlSn

It would be a shame if this was flooded with fake leaks.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikispooks.com/wiki/File:Hasbara_Handbook.pdf
tellontrump.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How typical of a leftist to take something that already exists, change the name slightly while completely missing the point, and then acting like they're providing some superior alternative.

Pretty sure that catlady lookalike is the only thing that leaks

That's the jewish playbook, and their golem can't do much different.

Hahahaa, 6 months ago this fat was saying he knew of information that would lead to Trump being impeached. Now apparently he doesn't, and he's launching a desperate and treasonous attempt to acquire it. I hope he gets SWATed.

Leftist marxist democrat jews attack right wing zionist republican jews.

A pox on both their houses.

remember when CtR did this? good times.

>>>/out/

zionist neocon kikes vs marxist neoliberal kikes
Whose side are you on?

I gotta go to work, but I think we should get a board dedicated to trolling that site.

why does he need encryption? is he trying to hide something? is this related to pizzagate Mr Moore? what did you do to those children?

t.retard

No seriously, seems like he's trying to set up an apparatus by which he can make claims and accusations an never be required to name his 'anonymous sources' which are totally real in his mind.

Why not both?

Fuck off maltard.

Because both are jewish.

Why do you always come out angrily any time someone posts something even mildly antisemitic?
This is Holla Forums, defending kikes like you do here is to be discouraged

Moore is a heavy duty garbage bag full of shit. He is absolutely irrelevant.

Hmmm, michaelmoore.com is a nice website, it would be a shame if something were to happen to it.

You forgot the lying part at the end and accusing Trump of doing what they are already doing.

to expand, I mean he will editorialize any leaks he finds, because that's his 'style.'

I don't agree with everything wikileaks has done, but at least they try to be journalists and present facts. Moore wants to hand-hold you through emotional appeals in order to bring you around to his simplistic way of thinking. Plus he looks like my scrotum.

Fucking endkike

You are literally complaining that I am exposing jewish subversion and calling me a "jew" for exposing the jew.

Yet it is only you upset with me for calling out the jews of both the marxist left and zionist right.

Do you understand even the most basic logic?

so Michael Moore is going to add to the pile of conspiracies by corrupted self flatuating journalists and warmongers… doing the 1%ters work for them. *claps*

Tsk, tsk. CTR's version of it didn't work then and sure as hell it won't now.

One time Trumps internalized racism made my wifes son kvetch for four hours.

You are literally complaining that I am exposing goonish subversion and calling me a "jew" for exposing the goon.

Yet it is only you upset with me for calling out the goons.

Do you understand even the most basic logic?

Keep lying goonkike. I can point to hundreds of posts that prove you wrong, including ITT. You've been playing this same playbook for months now, desperately wrapping your shilling in "anti-semitism" and then screaming "NO CRITICISM OF JEWS ALLOWED" every time you get called out. Blatantly false, you're getting called out for the agenda you are trying to push, nothing more, there is plenty of anti-semtisim on this board nobody is complaining about hooknosed liar. That user was right, you endkikes always play this game.

At least they know how to use PGP

wikispooks.com/wiki/File:Hasbara_Handbook.pdf

I was gonna say CTR already tried this on leftypol. And the only thing they achieved was to legitimize clintons leaks and whistleblowers.

LOL
Repeating the exact same insult the previous kike has

And he goes with the patented "hasbara" defense post that always follows him getting called out. Get a new strategy, you're pathetically obvious.

Yep, filtered and reported for intentionally ignoring and misrepresenting what I said in order to pretend you're under attack for being anti-semitic.

Would be a shame if LizardSquad beat Pegmeintheanusfags to this one. A real damned shame.

What sort of validation is trumpileaks going to use? What's stopping us from flooding his site with bullshit stories (like Trump peeing on russian prostitutes), thereby clogging up his team's ability to get anything done, and also to destroy the site's credibility?

So does this mean that everyone can provide any kind of leaks?
What could possibly go wrong?

My initial post

Clearly stating marxists and zionists are equally bad
You can carry on attacking me for that, but that's because you're jewish

That is what happened to the previous one that CTR set up.

But obviously wasting peoples time and shitposting on the internet is immoral so nobody here would do that.

You know they are probably going to post anything that sounds even halfway credible.

Our main goal should probably be to make it so filled with crap that anything real that might actually come in would be difficult to read.

Our secondary goal needs to be gaining access to their data so we can expose any real leakers.

Id say post something which looks credible to normies but when we read it its hilarious because its full of dumb memes.

Come on dudes.

proof*

"Support" both, plant seeds of dissent, watch the infighting, gather salt.

Ayy lmao. Should we provide him with some leaks?

This. I can't find them at the moment, but there have been several instances of people writing fake op-eds to school newspapers and stuff where they pretend to be muslims facing oppression, and the entire articles are filled with subtle baneposting and other memes like that.

Also:

At what point should this be considered treason?

I mean when wikileaks first made the spot light we didn't have this faggot making his own website begging for people to upload any dirt on Obama. Jesus.

greatest trolling opportunity of our time….this could overshadow the Shia HWNDU ops
…time to get to work

For keks sake post screenshots before you submit.

(checked)

Bump being slid.

Yeah im for flooding it with bullshit like said. Even leftists are sick of michael moore and i dont think there are any government employees who are dumb enough to leak shit to this faggot. I almost feel bad for him looking through the page. Lets clog it up with bullshit.
and shit like that. I have the day of so ill send 100 or so messages.

Nice false dichotomy you oven dodging heeb.

Didn't the "Trump hires russian hookers for water sports" fake news came from some user who trolled CTR?

Why don't we flood his shit with outlandish, Buzzfeed-tier kike bait? Just make it look official.

we should lead them on as long as i can. Im sending emails with the subject as: Russian Collusion or something along those lines so that they waste their time opening it and reading through it. Also im going to try to get a back and forth going about how to send "leaks" to waste more of their time. Then ill just send them a whole folder of rare merchants. I think this would be a good strategy if we want to make optimal use of this and see this fat faggot ragequit and possibly off himself.

Why don't we flood his shit with every Seth Rich item that has been documented? He will shut it down overnight.

No but the 'Trump hired prostitutes to piddle on Obamas bed' thing did come from 4chan.
People were trolling the 'never trump republicans' trying to feed them the most insane stories they could.

It got to Buzzfeed via some Democrats who were friends with the never trumpers in November and Buzzfeed spent a lot of time, resources and effort trying to verify it LOL before giving up and just publishing the info anyway.

Would be amusing to incorporate information about something Hillary actually did (like the Uranium deal with Russia) to suggest Trump did something similar, so when they hold up such a "smoking gun" publicly, they inadvertently reveal something about Hillary when their leak is exposed as fake. The idea would be that upon others discrediting it, they can capitalize on exposing the truth; "It wasn't about Trump, but this leak contains some truth another someone else". Misinformation that results in indirect redpilling.

*truth about

You are the one insisting we must vote for and support jews, I am opposed to your suggestion we must vote for jews. In fact I am against it most seriously.
Voting for jews is bad news

In what way is your suggestion that we must vote for jews, in any way fighting "against the jew"?

Thanks in advance of your return response which again simply lies about what I initially said.

Just do a find/replace hillary with Drumpf on the most outrageous wikileaks documents and those idiots will run with it. Easy peasy.

DO THIS

I saw Donald Trump at a grocery store in Los Angeles a few years ago. I
told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be
a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me
off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my
face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him
chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw
him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his
hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was
like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending
to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and
brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he
stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any
electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I
don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them
in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by
yawning really loudly.

btw this is the same shit as tellontrump.com/

The insane leftists swallowed it hook, line, and sinker though. To this day there are commie fuckheads who mention it like gospel. Too stupid to realize they've been completely lulz'd.

Spectacular idea user.

So many good ideas ITT.

Theres even 4chan archives to prove it which line up perfectly with the dates.
But of course they avoid anything which contradicts the narrative the media gives them.

They say a lie gets half way around the world before the truth has time to put its pants on.

we should send them believable stuff and fill it with subliminal messages showing that is fake, like if you read the first letter of each paragraph it reads "CUCK", and when it appears on CNN or something like that it's going to cause a shitstorm, nuance is our best weapon

Using this format we can turn it into a trove of leaks on DWS, the lizard, Maxine Waters, etc.
Turn it around and poz the dems with it.

Time to write up more reports of Trump watching Hentai with russian officials.

Nice idea.

I propose to make the first letters of each line spell covfefe.

Maybe they might use one of Jeffrey Epstein's blackmail photos…

THIS

we should also make fake images to be presented as "evidence" and put text in a very small font that is unreadable only if you zoom a lot

Some of you are alright, don't visit the internet tomarrow

hae you ever seen such a fat jew as (((michael mooreburger)))?

I want to read some of the shit you guys are sending them.

Also I hate to say it but someone should make a 4chan thread on this if there isnt one already.

I can wait to read "my wife's son" in every fake story we give them.

He is one of the most revolting excuses for a human being I've ever laid my eyes across. What an absolute disgusting mess.

Sage because he's a sack of shit who doesn't deserve attention.

Just imagine the baneposting we can sneak in there
>Drumpf insisted despite WH conventions and appeals of advisors on not allowing news media organizations in his meeting with Russian puppetmaster president Pootin, saying "Uh, you don't get to bring friends"

Ayy lmao

By the way, just noticed the domain name trumpleaks.com expired last week. Would be pretty lulzy if an user took over it and pretended to be a lefty running it

weren't he saying something like that about bush too?

The possibilities are endless.

Trusting Michael Moore with your contact information along with the fact that you are a leaker is about the dumbest thing you can do. The guy is a straight up liar and has no shame when it comes to the repercussions of his actions and the way they impact other people's lives.

I think he might be going full tranny too if you look at this hair these days.

Why not just an SSL-encrypted file drop/message box?

Time to "leak" my folder of Nazi .pdf's, at least one new document every day.

Now we wait.

toplel

That's some fast ground.

hmph, someone should get some "secret" "information" and send it over to MM.

so its like wikileaks, but instead of being neutral and damaging to all the governments and intel communities around the world, its entirely partisan and in support of the MSM narrative and corporate establishment. sounds fucking sweet. i have some more of those trump piss fetish fanfiction stories that started this whole russian hacker narrative in the first place. mikey is going to be getting a lot of new fap material real soon

Nah.
Just let it die.
They'll run with some outrageous shit and report on it and they'll all do it and it'll make the dipshits watching tv actually believe it.
Dont do it.

You kikes really need to shoop better.

sent my fanfiction

Don't send fake shit. Send REAL Clintion foundation and Seth Rich dox.

hmm

Send Clinton and Seth Rich stuff, but change the names so that it's against Trump. Change all references to Clinton Foundation to Donald J. Trump Foundation, for example.

This is really what it comes down to. Of course Wikileaks only publishes troves of documents and leaves it to us to find the truth. Moore will only publish allegations and never any supporting material.

Sounds like an awfully convenient way to flood the public view with bullshit anonymous-sourced, unverified "leaks" so that they stop paying attention to the term. Wonder what's got them spooked?

Shit I'm too slow. I had this same idea while catching up on the thread. I'll think of something else. Not gonna let this pass up. Doing this to CTR was a lot of fun.

Damn right! WE RIDE THE BEETLE! Shitpost this kike to death!

Brilliant.

The fuck they do. They keep the good stuff to themself and dump

Look at how that faggot specifically hates Trump enough to warrant Trumpileaks. Wikileaks already exists and works for the same purpose.
Moore is doing this out of spite and not for anyone elses but their own betterment. How fucking selfish

did you know if you just eat less you will lose weight you fat shit.

Seriously?
Op posted a pic of Michael Moore

(((They))) are also going to be using this to discredit ALL leaks by publishing all kinds of demonstrably false b.s. Then they can smear any leaks that comes out about Seth Rich or PG with the same brush. The impetus for this is probably something in the Rich case that they know is going to drop soon so they're trying to get in front of it.

kek send that in too.

classic Holla Forums pasta

"encryption" is a fancy word that makes idiots feel like they are safe and free from consequences. It's a soft lie to encourage more people to reach out to Michael Moore and send him information so he can be the big damned hero and be worshipped by leftists instead of being an irrelevant old, fat faggot who looks like a trailer park welfare queen.

I suggest we concoct an elaborate lie that draws from assorted lefty rumors, to prey on their confirmation biases, and then coordinate across several accounts claiming 1) that we're all white house employees, 2) the Moore's website is not as secure as he thinks, so we can't show our credentials, and 3) that powerful forces from within the Government, appointed by Trump, are keeping a close eye on Moore and his whistleblowers in case they need to shut him down.

This will nail them on all his assorted paranoias and feed into his savior complex, while potentially driving him to make an ass of himself by diving headlong into an aggressive and overzealous campaign to destroy Trump will bullshit made up info.

Even as far as kike tricks go that would be tough. They would be saying that a leak avout Trump is the same as a leak about the DNC. Right now the brand for democrat-lefty leaks is failing and they're at the far end of the spectrum from Trump in normalfag eyes.

It's more than likely that Holla Forums will inundate this site that that fat faggot will have to swallow the costs of combing through it all. And then it will be forgotten about in a week.

the joke is that 90% of the leaks will be something along those lines you autist.

This story needs to be heard. I can only pray to God that Michael Moore will help.

I hope Michael Moore reads these personally.

Needs more Bel-Air

That too is a great idea. Some spyware would be fucking neat too.

God I hate this sad, fat faggot. To think, the highlight of Moore's career was the time he was out-farted by Peter Griffin.

If this fat load of shit has a ZOG citizenship, how is this anything other than an attempt to suborn treason? Have to go over the language, but I don't see how any reasonable person could interpret it as anything else.

This is the definition of what the CIA does: "Patriotic Americans in government, law enforcement or the private sector with knowledge of the crimes, lies and general misconduct…"

It breaks the laws of other nations. People have been getting way to comfortable thinking that ZOG's minions are in open revolt, until someone gets ambitious and a DA decides to make a headline and fatso goes to a Max level 5. He's suborning treason, no other way about it.

Many laughs were had. Kek bless you.

In 2016 during the presidential campaign Donald Trump (whose role involved being host of The Apprentice) was surfing with his family when a small mexican child was dragged under the waves and began to struggle to stay above surface. As Donald Trump Jr. rushed to help, Trump held out an arm infront of him, stopping him and was reported saying by Ivanka (who is her daughter) "The waves have claimed her, let her fight for her own life". His family, dumbfounded, proceeded to watch her struggle until her body disappeared beneath the waves, lifeless. He was later spotted outside the child's house, making drowning gestures and thanking the family for their child's sacrifice to the great ocean.

To who it may concern,

About ten years ago I was waiting for abus on 5th Avenue when a limo that was approaching started to slow down. I could here some loud, booming music emanating from inside of it as it got nearer.

It continued to slow down until it pulled onto the shoulder and stopped roughly 15 feet away. The booming bass of the music died down to a much lower level.

The limo then sat there for 2 to 3 minutes before it started slowing rolling up the shoulder towards me and stopping right beside me, which is illegal to do at a bus stop.

The back window then rolled down revealing none other then Donald J. Trump sporting a disgusting grin.

He looked So stupid with his big, disingenuous grin. He didn't say a word at first and just kept grinning so I said "Hello." in a vain attempt to break the ice.

He just kept grinning for another 10 seconds and then asked "What are you doing here?" while still grinning.

I looked in both directions, rather confused by the question, then pointed to the bus stop pole and replied "Waiting for the bus?"

He immediately stopped grinning and said "No. What are you doing HERE (rolling his eyes, implying he meant NYC or the country) you JOOOOOO?"

It took me a second or two to realize he was saying the word Jew, and figuring this was some kind of crass joke, I asked him if he was serious.

He just answered with "You are a Jew, right?"

My disbelief was quickly turning into anger so I replied "Yes, I am a Jew. A proud one."

He seemed genuinely informed by this, like he wasn't sure if I was after I had asked him if his initial question was serious.

"Oh, well then, I'll have you know that I was serious, I really, genuinely want to know why you are in my country." I simply replied that I am an American citizen just like himself, although perhaps I was a little bit less than eloquent in how I expressed this, since the whole situation was making me very nervous and anxious.

He actually cut me off before I finished telling him this, however, saying "No, no, not like me, not like me - I'm not Jooooo-ish." Wagging his finger at me while saying this, like it was an important difference.

He then looked down at something in his vehicle (Blackberry?), then quickly back at me then down again, then forward (to his driver?) and said something that I don't remember because it was completely unrelated to our conversation. My guess is he received a text message and had to go.

The music then started up again and the window began rolling up as the car starting moving away. He then quickly turns his head towards me, not even looking at me, and says "Israel. [something] go back."

After seeing his interviews during his campaign, I'm guessing the inaudible [something] was "you have to."

This was beyond insulting since I had not been to Israel in years, when I was growing up on a kibbutz.

Another concerning thing was that the music had German singing, military and old sounding, as the vocal accompaniment to the modern electronic portion, which I wasn't able to hear earlier when the windows were down and the car was further away.

I have searched in vain for this song off and on for two years after this incident. I finally found it with help from a friend in the JIDF friend(I'm far too old for those boys, but I helped craft some legal arguments for them to us in supporting Israel in online forums). I simply hummed how I remembered it went and he got it right on his second guess.

I would recognize it anywhere:

youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ

Due to this experience, when I hear people laugh and call Donald J. Trump a Nazi or the next Hitler, I don't laugh at all and tell them that it's true.

I am beyond saddened that a man such as this is the next President of the United States.

The public needs to know what he truly is, and I hope my story helps them realize that.

Yours Truly,

Shalom

wtf I love kosher conspiracy theorists now

buttfrustrated

kek

Of course that fat fuck hates Trump and is doing everything he can to destroy him. HOWEVER, assuming this site will contain actual leaks this allows us to keep an even closer eye on Trump as well. The left assumes we support Trump just as blindly and fervently as they supported Obama, so anything that makes him look bad would be anathema to us. They are gravely mistaken, we owe loyalty to no one but our people and the West.

hahahahahaha

LOOK AT THE PICTURE!!! See the skull, the part of bone removed, the "master-race" Frankenstein radio controls, the Brain-thoughts Broadcasting Radio, the Eyesight Television, the Frankenstein Earphone Radio, the Threshold Brainwash Radio, the latest new skull reforming to contain ALL Frankenstein Controls, even in THIN skulls of WHITE PEDIGREE MALES! Visible Frankenstein controls! The synthetic nerve-radio directional antennae loop! Make copies for yourself! There is NO ESCAPE from this worst gangster police state, using ALL of the deadly gangster Frankenstein controls!
In 1965, CIA gangster police BEAT ME BLOODY, dragged me IN CHAINS from Kennedy New York Airport! Since then I HIDE in forced jobless poverty, isolated alone in this low deadly niggertown old house. The brazen, deadly Gangster Police and niggerpuppet underlings spray me with POISON NERVE GAS from automobile exhausts and even lawnmowers! DEADLY ASSAULTS, even in my yard with knives, even bricks and stones, even DEADLY TOUCH TABIN or ELECTRIC SHOCK FLASHLIGHTS; even remote electronically controlled around-corners-projection of DEADLY TOUCH TARANTULA SPIDERS or even bloody-murder "accidents" to shut me up forever with a Sneak Undetectable Extermination! Even with trained parroting puppet assassins in MAXIMUM SECURITY INSANITY PRISON for writing these unforgivable TRUTHS!!
Until my undetectable extermination, I, Francis E. Dec, esq., 29 Maple Avenue, Hampstead, New York, I STAND ALONE against your mad, deadly, worldwide conspiratorial Gangster Computer God Communism with wall-to-wall deadly Gangster protection, life-long sworn conspirators, Murder Incorporated, organized crime, the police and judges, the Deadly Sneak Parroting Puppet Gangsters using all the Gangster deadly Frankenstein controls! These hangmanrope sneak deadly gangsters, the judges and the police, trick, trap, rob, wreck, butcher, and MURDER the people to keep them TERRORIZED in Gangster Frankenstein earphone radio slavery for the Communist Gangster Government and con-artist Parroting Puppet Gangster-playboy scum-on-top! The secret work of all police, in order to maintain a Communist "closed society"! The same worldwide mad deadly Communist gangster computer god that controls YOU as a terrorized Gangster Frankenstein Earphone Radio slave! Parroting Puppet, you are a terrorized member of the "MASTER RACE" worldwide 4 BILLION eye-sight television camera guinea pig Communist Gangster Computer God MASTER RACE! You're LIVING, THINKING mad, deadly worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God SECRET OVERALL PLAN: WORLDWIDE LIVING DEATH FRANKENSTEIN SLAVERY to explore and control the ENTIRE UNIVERSE with the endless "STAIRWAY TO THE STARS" - namely the manmade inside-out planets with nucleonic powered speeds MUCH faster than the speed of light! Look up and see the Gangster Computer God concocted NEW FAKE STARRY SKY! The worldwide completely controlled deadly degenerative climate and atmosphere through the new world round Translucent Exotic Gaseous Envelope which the worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God MANIPULATES through countless exactly positioned satellites; THE NEW FAKE PHONY "STARS" IN THE SYNTHETIC "SKY"!!
For AGES before Frankenstein Controls apeoidic niggers interbreedable with APES had no alphabet, not even NUMERALS! Slavery conspiracy over 300 years ago ideally tiny-brained apeoidic nigger Gangster government Eyesight TV Gangster spy cameras, Computer God New World Order DEGENERATION! When "gifted" with all Gangster Frankenstein controls, nigger deadly Gangster Parroting Puppet or niggertrained PROGRAMMED ROBOTS DEADLY APE-FRANKENSTEIN MACHINES!! Degenerative disease to ETERNAL Frankenstein slavery!! Overall plan through "ONE WORLD COMMUNISM" (Top Secret codeword!!!) meaning "worldwide absolutely helpless-and-hopeless simple-languaged mongrel-mulatto- apeoidic NIGGERS"!!
Worldwide, systematic instant plastic surgery BUTCHERY MURDER, fake ageing so ALL people are dead or useless by age 70! Done at night to YOU as a Frankenstein slave! Parroting puppet Gangster slave, now even you know I am a MENACE to your worldwide, mad, deadly Communist Gangster Computer God! Therefore, I must go to extermination. Before I am exterminated by this gangster, Computer God concocted and controlled worst mongrel organized crime murder incorporated Gangster Communist government, I hand YOU the secrets to save the entire human race, and the entire UNIVERSE!
Donate money, or even a manual typewriter to me, FOR YOUR ONLY HOPE FOR A FUTURE!!

Do we have any Russian speakers that can send lardass an anecdote? That fat slob and his crew would be unable to resist something so incriminating as that. PROOF that Drumpf was in a hotel with 2 Russian hookers! And they asked for extra towels!

This is likely the best Lulz to time ratio right here.

Damn right, and those glorious numbers confirm.

This thread has potential. Bump

Here's what we do

Step 1. Create convincing documents and evidence of legitimacy. Photoshop fake IDs the whole deal.

Step 2. Send these to Trumpileaks

Step 3. Hide within the documents encoded messages (think every 8th letter or something) that spell out memes

Step 4. After fake news MSM publishes the documents that user responsible releases the code

Step 5. MSM embarrassed, fake news trolled by 9gag once again

Let me guess, Mr. President chews on the carpet and has one testicle.

Where should we start?>>10039998

Why would you trust a man who doesn't even respect himself enough to cut his hair and put down the pie?

My sides, user.

YESSSSSSSSSSS

Send CP to Moore via these "secure" channels that don't leave logs. Report Moore for possession of child pornography.

checkin them dubs and your holly underrated idea

Too late, Death rides.

it's like a bigger, fatter, less cool version of wikileaks.

Perhaps I will dust of this old one

Does anyone have this fat fucks dox? Or better yet, his families. I heard a very disturbing rumor that Kushner is aware of glumphleaks and is planning on sending Moore a "message" l don't know about the rest of you but l think he needs to be made aware of this.

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
I hope this is what happens.

No kidding user the only leaks that will come out of this is the whistleblowers private info.

You guys know what to do.
Bump.

I have some info on Michael Moore that needs to be heard.

Moore no longer lives in Flint, the place he lives in now is 98% white

Actually the origins of that story originated here during the raid on buzzfeed that occurred after Billy Bush tape incident.

Didn't they already do something like that? Some new york newspaper kikes set something up to send in anonymous tips about Trump. We just spammed them with Infetterance-tier copypasta about Trump.

That doc appears to be a genuine shitlib thing. Mind explaining the b8?