American Flags Banned From 9/11 Memorial

Normiebook post going viral:
facebook.com/matthew.galitz/videos/10212211399667659/

> 911memorial.org/board-directors

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/5I5Hx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((Bloomberg)))

He is a shit mayor and he's a shit bean.

Yeah well perhaps you should change your lifelong traditions for voting in ZOG every election when you get the chance.
Once you stop voting for and serving jews, then and only then will this jewish destruction of your nation ever end.

He's not the Mayor anymore but, he is an annoying kike. There are actually people that think he really is a republican.

Sounds more like "everyone I don't like is a Republican"
If it's going viral, then it would be a good thing to point out where the "law"/ruling forbids it and who put it in place. And if possible, show what Bloomberg's political affiliation is.

go back to reddit

Which was my job, but I was quite butthurt and posted without doing a lot of research first.

So, it seems this sort of thing has been an issue for some time:

http:// nypost.com/2016/04/29/patriotism-was-banned-from-the-911-memorial-a-long-time-ago/

wat???

It is the memorial that is inappropriate for Ground Zero.

"IT'S ART!"
Kill it.

Denying patriotism is a form of libshit expression. Perhaps he should STFU and fall into an oven.

I do believe I was the one pointing out that voting for jews only ever gets you jews.

Americans continuously vote for jews willingly, therefore they need to stop falling for the jewish democracy scam and do something else less favourable to jews.

Naming the jew is specifically frowned upon on reddit, he'll be banned/killed. Or is that your plan all along, you two faced shill?

Hmmm?

Are the Kikes actually trying to memory hole 9/11?

Don't follow the path of Germany.

These modern "memorials" are all Masonic Jewish modenist cancer.
Remembering thousands of dead is hardly supposed to be some kind of fucking "experience"

Isn't this the very definition of GOVERNMENT violating free expression?

Or is the ceremony all on private property?

Use this against the kikes. Report all forms of religious expression (besides christianity). If they do not force those people to remove their religious expressions or leave then sue the city for discrimination. I wish I could see a kike's face when they force some turbin mudkike to take off his hat or leave.

Reported.

If they want to claim it's PP, why is it getting government funding? That’s what I’d like to know.

Do the happenings in Communist strongholds still surprise you? Really? Truly? It's time to move your focus away from surprise and distress and toward 'other things'.

That's what I'm asking with my line of questioning. Too many things point to Gov and that makes it a big no-no. Someone should bring a suit against the city and state.
Reeks of matzo and gefilte.

The whole goddamn memorial is a cheeky jab by the fucking kikes. Of course they'd come up with some overly elaborate abstract reasoning that would stop Americans from actually treating it like a memorial to 9/11.

I specifically said,
you read that as
Giving it an entirely different meaning and jewish spin.

Apparently you have a major problem with me suggesting nobody should ever vote for jews under any circumstances.

Perhaps you should report yourself to the nearest soap bar factory for melting down.

Wonder what the symbology is behind that one.

Nope.

Who do we vote for, shlomo. You can’t run if you’re not ZoG.

of course they would
if they did, it'd be easier to push islam and prevent Trump via other politicians from killing every single islamic on Earth

Wear murrican flag shirt

They practically have. I remember the first year after it happened.

But then afterward I saw all those little flags littering the roads. I knew it would be forgotten. And sure enough liberals killed patriotism - though con-servatives didn't help much with their wars for profit.

Now 9/11 just comes and goes. Occasionally it's mentioned when some politician wants to grandstand.

Fuck NYC.

Again you repeat this and insist you aren't.

Every day there is some retard who insists that all we can ever do is vote for jews, so we better get with the prgram and grin and bear it and vote for jews.
Whenever anyone points out this is the opposite of what we want, you insist we say "do nothing goyim"
Yet that is what voting for jews brings us, absolutely nothing of any advantage to us.

Have you ever heard of actual real proactive nationalism before?
Even Sweden has a real nationalist party, and here you are insisting all we can ever do is dutifully vote for jews, every chance you can.

Wew.

Its maltards specialty.

How is calling out kikes on Holla Forums "derailing"?

Are malaysians antisemites?
Oy vey you must report any sign of antisemitism

Reported for not even trying.

Well when you continue to engage them instead of filtering, they are succeeding in their distraction.

Get your friends and family to march with banners to the memorial, upon reaching it, you sing the national anthem.

that's literally what you burgers should do.

Actually, marching while singing the national anthem should be the favorite past time for weekends. That would scare the shit out of the ZOG

let me fix it, American Flags, sorry

It'd be more constructive to discuss how to use this vid against the kikes then or use what happened in the vid against them then.

This is actually a good idea. More flags, if such a thing triggers these cucks this easily. It would make it blatant to even the most normalfag of normalfags that something is going on.

i live here and im absolutely disgusted. you know what that means? must be tuesday

Anymore things on kikes being expose like this. This video is fucking great.

This country is dead. It's not like it mattered to begin with. These criminal fucks want to just sweep the entire event to the back burner of people's minds. Near 3,000 dead in one of the most scientifically fantastical events to ever unfold (if you buy their fucking story). You know what I need? A bumper sticker for my car. NEVER FORGET BROTHER HURRR DURRRR

Israel flags only goy
After all they did win that battle
You just have to understand they never declare war because they are cowards.

HANG HER

actually what he's saying is help create that hitler so you can vote for him dumbass

He ran as both, literary a poster child of a kike playing both sides, a walking meme

They also charge like 10 bucks to go into the memorial museum IIRC. Must be to pay for the staff and upkeep.
jews blow us up then make more monies giving a place for us to go and rub our noses in it

fucking kikes

i felt retarded af trying to read that

if they allowed it, someone might show up dressed like the dancing jews in front of a mock up of the towers burning.

can't have those potential red pills being swallowed can they?

fuck Bloomberg and fuck kike people.

bump for visibility

bumping

Where do these faggots go during 4 of July when they are triggered over the country's flag ? You can't travel any during the week before July 4th place, business or home without seeing the American flag everywhere.

Bump

Holy shit I never thought of it like that but it's so obvious now. The entire site has been turned into a display of (((modern art))) devoid of any culture, history or deeper meaning. It's sick shit. And preventing any "patriotic" display at the site is especially disgusting.

For anyone who wants to know why modernism is kike degeneracy you only need to read this article:
archive.fo/5I5Hx

How Jews Created American Modernism

>My questions exactly. In the early years—the 1920s and 1930s—modernism was seen as “out there.” Avant-garde. Sort of dangerous. And Jews were at the vanguard even then. (I’m thinking of the groundbreaking Los Angeles architects R.M. Schindler and Richard Neutra.) Why?

>By historicism, you mean, like, neo-classical architecture. That sort of thing. Before modernism, designers were almost trying to recapture the past. But that was anathema to Jews.

Jews gravitated toward modernism as a way to get away from history

Juden