This is what leaks look like

Fat SWJ is one of the leakers. I hope she likes Nazi's because prison is full of them.
nypost.com/2017/06/05/top-secret-nsa-doc-details-russian-election-hacking-effort-report/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VFaUP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is she still pregnant?

id fuck her

i hope she gets raped in prison

in the good times trump would order her pussy on a plate and he would crack open a cold one with the boys after they'd cover her in cum

She's a hebe.

btw kill yourself for directly linking to nypost.
also kill yourself for linking to nypost.com over insecure http

Eh?

How?

This fucking meme.

You couldn't possibly come up with a better descriptive word than 'fat?' Dyke or jew nose, maybe, but she is not fat, especially by today's standards.

already a thread, cropped photo, direct link

sage

Does Aryan Sisterhood exist?
Also thought prisons were full of niggers. And she does like them.
Which can be seen in the already existing thread on the topic you worthless faggot
Use the fucking catalog

TFW no Aryan Sisterhood waifu.

With a broom handle maybe? Seriously, female prisons are dominated by bulldykes. She looks pretty big do a woman but that will justvegg the bulldykes on, they will see her as a threat.

NSA Leaker 'Reality Winner' Already Feels Like A Ham-Handed PsyOp
ZeroHedge archive.is/VFaUP

With a knife.

Looks masculine and ugly.

You have no standards you thirsty beta.

I'm not one for Psyop shit, but this really has way too many coincidences. She was an outspoken and blatantly anti-trumper on her social media accounts and made posts days before she got hired. She was given security clearance yet the documents she had clearance too were shit tier no real evidence of anything substantive. What she leaked reinforces the garbage propaganda Russian narrative, without any evidence Russia actually was able to do anything to tamper with the election.

This takes care of two birds with one stone. First it distracts and hijacks from the Seth Rich murder and leaks. Second it helps secure the Russia hacked the election narrative despite no evidence. All those Bern supporters etc will jump on the bandwagon and focus their attention for this dumb chick that leaked some useless documents because she doesn't support trump. This will also confuse a lot of retards and make them double think the whole seth rich was the DNC leaker and murdered narrative. Very few people will actually read what she leaked and see its nothing.

If this "winner" woman is actually sincere she is a moron and was played as a useful pawn and will be going to jail for it. She could just as easily be part of the psyop if there is one. This is seriously way too useful in many ways to be just a random self concerned leaker.

another beautiful white single woman the kikes take away, I'll remember this on the day of the rope

2 years probation and tax payer funded therapy for 10 years.

She was confused. She didn't know what she was doing. Trump is a white male.

Are you retarded?

I'd fuck her, and nut inside, yo

This is the type of story NSA has for all to see so someone leaks it to the press like the WAPO stories like hacking electricity grids that was bs. This dumb whore was so stupid even Louise Mench is saying she is a Russian agent lel. You are just supposed to tell the journo and they print it, what a fucking idiot. And the Intercept is finished too, their only USP was leaks.

Tax payer funded sex change, when?

Go see your optometrist.