POTENTIAL ATTACK IN PARIS

HAPPENING ALERT

twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/872100023407980547

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nancysoderberg/status/872108592115179520
emkinstitute.org/resources/nancy-soderberg
timesofisrael.com/outstaffed-and-outspent-tiny-team-nailed-down-jewish-vote-for-obama/
issuu.com/jewishnews/docs/jjn_oct_12/19
richardedmondson.net/2014/07/27/jewish-vulture-capitalists-armed-with-us-court-ruling-target-argentina-countrys-bankruptcy-said-possible/
twitter.com/JoshGellers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My jimmies are getting quite rustled

why? an event like that would push most normies over the edge at this point.

#BREAKING Police shoot, injure attacker outside Paris's Notre-Dame cathedral: authorities

It's only a matter of time before they get cocky and no longer restrain themselves to avoid civil rebellion and go after an iconic site.

Propably just some angry shitskin. Not a false flag?

A policeman killed a guy who trying to attack him with a hammer. I think everything is over now.
t. frog

who tried*

not all muslims
trump caused this
we need more internet surveillance

Yep, it's just dumb shitskin (or a nigger, Paris is full of niggers)

Meh, it's fucking nothing.

Actually the policeman didn't even kill him, but only injured him.
We will see why the attacker did this, but Parisians are just crazy fucks sometimes

This is pretty fucking crazy user.
LET HER RIP THIS IS WHAT THE FAGGOT FRENCH HAVE ACCEPTED

Rolling for achmed to truck bomb the Louvre.

No matter which way you slice it, Zionist jews caused all of this
They are also the ones pushing for even tighter surveillance.
Voting for jews did this

Its either a nigger or some other shitskin you dumb twat.

These pussies better not be doing just 1 attack this time, the bar has been raised by the London jihadis.
Imagine how cucked the britbongs are when the FRENCH show them how to end a terror attack with a bullet. England is lost.

If only they had more gun control kek

Rolling for a leg of the eiffel tower

Progresives… they certainly deserve what they're geting

Fuck! Rolling for ramadan suicide leisure suit in Notre Dame.

Let the memes flow.

One of the big train stations while police are distracted

Reset the counter.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE
MOVE ALONG, MOVE ALONG

You don't say!

#PRAYFORPARIS ←——-AGAIN

Time to hug muslims again.

Was it a muslim?

Ofc.

Do you have to ask?

No it wouldn't.
Each hoax attack desensitizes the public to terrorism.
Each fake family pretending to be in mourning yet appearing with nothing but smiles and explanations of why it's so great to have your child murdered, teaches parents how they should respond when their children are really killed (by Jews or Muslims or Blacks.)
They will #pray, change the flag then say "we need more love."

Do we have evidence, other than timing and location? A photo or a name?

How does this tweet make you feel, Holla Forums?

twitter.com/nancysoderberg/status/872108592115179520

Suspicious

Bombathon off to a great start

Not yet.

Also, here is her phone number

What's a kike doing there?

wew

Working for PSLP
Subversion

Checked

Holy fuck, you guys memed le surrender monkey meme too hard. Look what you done.

It makes me sad, angry and disgust in same time. It's revolting kind feel.

Whenever there is a 'terrorism' going on in mainland Europe, almost invariably there will be isreali reporters and isreali security forces in the immediate vicinity.

Look up Rita Katz and Richard Gutjhar, two prominent mossad linked agitators who seem to provide most of the exclusives for every terror attack claimed by (((ISIS))).

I bet she has Mossad connection. I'm taking back my "no false flag" statement.

Civilians with their hands up.
Same shit as London.
This is the purpose of publishing these photos, to teach unconditional obedience to the police, if they say jump, you jump, if they tell you to sit/stand/move/run/put your hands over your head, you do it.
There is no Islamic terrorism in Western Europe

Makes sense. Fucking rats

That name is Swedish, not Jewish.

Absolutely pathetic, take action

It's difficult to take action when the general public has so much difficulty understanding that Mossad and domestic security are behind these "attacks".
What would you suggest?

jew in a church posting that is the interesting detail you omitted.

Where are you getting that she's Jewish from?

That doesn't make her less jewish. She sure has the face of a kike.

Why-not-both.jpg
Clearly some are false flags, others not. The ones that got fancy photo shoots smell of false flags.

Have you ever been to Sweden? She has the face of an old Swedish woman. I'm not saying she isn't Jewish, I just want the evidence so I don't look fucking retarded for claiming she's a Jew based on her name ending in -berg.

The gigantic fat jewish schnozz and the name is a clue, but mainly the ugly face of a gargolye kike and your rash of posts playing along with the jewish narrative while defending a most likely looking kike posting a picture from a church tells its own tale.

emkinstitute.org/resources/nancy-soderberg

timesofisrael.com/outstaffed-and-outspent-tiny-team-nailed-down-jewish-vote-for-obama/

issuu.com/jewishnews/docs/jjn_oct_12/19

richardedmondson.net/2014/07/27/jewish-vulture-capitalists-armed-with-us-court-ruling-target-argentina-countrys-bankruptcy-said-possible/

She's a really specious figure

All hoaxes since 9/11. Outside of developed countries a false flag is still an option but not inside.
They learned a big lesson from mothers for 9/11 truth, mothers who won't take an official brush-off were a massive and unforeseen problem which has now been addressed - no victims = no driven parents demanding inquiries.

The Jewish narrative is pretending that Muslims are behind these attacks. I'm specifically stating that Mossad is. Yes, for sure, implicating Kikes is a Jewish narrative. you fucking retard
They have stubby, upturned noses and lips which curl to reveal the teeth.
It seems like you have no actual evidence she's Jewish other than her name ending in -berg, which leads me to suspect you're running disinfo.

sorry if I fucked up greentext

You didn't even check those articles to see if they prove she's Jewish.
You just googled "Nancy Soderberg Jewish".
Quote the line and try again.

Wrong Shlomo.

I just wouldn’t do it. I wouldn’t put my hands up. I flat out do not fear death by Saracen, I fear being killed without putting up a fight. I have a tactical hatred of the Saracens, I have a bottomless pit of seething fury for those responsible for training my fellow Europeans to be so weak. Europe needs war.

Confirmed establishment hoax.

Stop wasting time. If you have it, post it.

It's impossible for you to read all what I posted that quick. What or who are you trying to defend Shlomo?

So everybody is instructed to put their hands up and this bitch takes a photo? Grade A kikery in spectator mode.

I haven't read it and I'm not going to until you show what it says to prove she's Jewish.
After you do that then I will go and verify your source.
The chuzpah of this Kike, says "you can't have read it, not enough time" yet it's been up longer than he took to post it when asked for proof, confirming he didn't read it.
Keep digging, you look fucking ridiculous now.

Oh wait, your copy and paste?
How slow do you actually read? It's been up for nearly 10 minutes.

The hell is that?

She is probably managing the crisis actors, since she has expert experience of crisis management at the highest levels.

In the links I've posted lies the truth about her being a kike. Keep crying kike, it will never help you.

You haven't even read them and are talking out of your ass.
Stop wasting everyone's time, you claim to have proof she's Jewish, so post it. I'm not reading the entire fucking article if it doesn't even address the question, since you have read it, simply paste the line where she admits to being Jewish, or her Jewishness is confirmed.
Why don't you want anons to know the truth? Why are you hiding your evidence in an entire article instead of just quoting it?
Are you Jewish?

Not our meme, historical point view never leave the French to led the French.

Attacker apparently said "this is for Syria".

I can't say I like Josh very much tbh
twitter.com/JoshGellers

At least these hoax attacks are "red pilling women".
Won't be long now until women renounce their leftist tendencies.

Is it over ?

Eh, no. All you have to do is look at the wanton killings going on in middle-east and african countries to see what the logical conclusion is to import lots of them into europe. Some just rape, others actually kill. Sometimes there's jews involved too, but not always.

If you have done that, then fair play, however the woman most certainly appears to be an ugly jewish nosed kike and the name is also kikeish.

I won't ever harangue any user on Holla Forums that routinely calls out the kikes and their 'war by deception' techniques of mossad.

"Islam is a religion of peace and muslims are never terrorists!" shills incoming.

She might be, I just want proof before I believe it, the nose isn't enough a) because it's not that large, b) because Swedish women have strange looking noses to begin with.

"wanton killings" aren't terrorism, neither are rapes.
It's obvious what you're trying to do here and no, the "wanton killings" in the West Bank do not concern us because the Kike deserves what it gets.

About 25% of the westerners who go in the Islamic State are women.
Try something else.

What do you mean, Satan, it's a fact Islam mean peace.

…thought submission to Allah, please forget this part.

What the fuck are you even trying to say?
Islamic State is CIA and Mossad by the way. Is that what you're referring to?

Because antifa are all kike fags that fuck eachother in the ass.

To our "compatriots" who join IS for a more pure lifestyle.

Oh wait, you actually think that White women are travelling to join "IS" and it's because they're attracted by traditional "lifestyle"?
Hahahahaha. Fuck off you clown. Are you really this fucking obtuse that you don't realize that when the MSM says "British girls caught trying to join ISIS" they are actually referring to non-Whites?
It's probably never happened that a White woman has "joined IS" and if any have their numbers are so insignificant that they don't back up your assertion in any meaningful way.
But grasp at straws a bit more, it's fucking hilarious.
You've GOT to be female.

Another shitty psyop, keep the panic pumped, make the public beg for Internet censorship.

I'm fairly sure that by writing "compatriots" he already was referring to non-whites m8

twitter.com/MailOnline/status/872129280536346626

Sorry but you're wrong. There have been lots of cases where a muslim just picks a random target and does gruesome jihad on them. Happened with a priest inside a small town church. Happened with a cop and his wife who both got killed in their home right in front of their kid. Also happened to a woman and her girls who just happened to not be wearing hijab on a hot day in the countryside. In all cases, no jews mastermind present or needed.

twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/872124147098415105

Can't blame this on Le Pen, it is all macron all the time.

Look, it's FGTOW!

Muslims din du nuffin n sheeeeit!

So one person held an entire church congress hostage with only a hammer?

I thought there were reports of an explosion.

i hope the frogs revolt against macaroni

No the people in the church were being held hostage by the police.

Apart from the Jewish woman taking the photo.

Christiancucks will never revolt against the system that brings in these terrorist

Terrorism is just part and parcel of going to a large christian church.

the pope should of kissed more refugees feet none of this would of happened.

Is anything happening or is this thread yet another "muh god can beat up ur god" thread?

That's always one thing to remember. All the pics on the (((news))) have someone standing there taking the perfect picture. It's all staged

It's a traditional French ceremony

christcucks xdddd

The people in that picture probably are predominantly atheist. This didn't occur during a Mass or anything, those were just the people present on the square who were rushed by the police to hide in the Notre Dame while they were "investigating" the square.

Of course, I thought that was evident by now.

Wait until you see eye witness Kellyn Gormans Pot'vin's picture. Look her up. She just happened to be Notre Dame.

Here's what else you need to know about her.
"Kellyn Pot'Vin-Gorman is known in the technology world as much for her database administrator (DBA) expertise as she is for her public discussions about gender inequality in the industry."

Also the attacker used a hammer, and I'm not sure how well other anons research the enemy or if anons even understand who the enemy is but.
Hebrew for hammer is maccabee
Slang for Manchester is Macca
You'll notice the freemasonic Bee all over the Manchester "attack" such as the fat woman who didn't cry about her "dead" daughter, then got a tattoo of a big bee above her left breast to remember her by.

WTF am I going on about? Your enemy is an occult group of freemasonic jews keeping you under hypnosis (spinning you in their dredel). Their numbers are many. Their kabbalistic magic is easy to see once you know and accept it as the incredible truth.

No That's just Christianity holds people Hostage with Multiculturalism.

On Armistice Day they do a ceremonial dropping of rifles. Very powerful.

RUDY RUDY RUDY RUDY RUDY RUDY RUDY RUDY RUDY RUDY RUDY RUDY RUDY RUDY RUDY RUDY RUDY RUDY RUDY RUDY RUDY RUDY RUDY RUDY RUDY RUDY RUDY RUDY RUDY RUDY

Is anything happening or is this thread yet another "muh god can beat up ur god" thread?

I must admit, the Christian ASMR game just doesn't compare to the pagan one.

Maybe we need the Holla Forums happening corollary:
In [a happening in] a city, you're never more than 10ft from [a jew or] a rat.
Its just a coincidence.

Try harder, intl.

Muh God is European.

ASMR is degenerate.

Have some crap OC

so, is it done yet? that ugly old church got rekd? did that girl goy ded?

it was clearly workplace violence

Fuck, cognitive dissonance be damned.

Praise

So just half a commie then?

that all can be read in under a minute you retard, maybe less

not everyone is mentally challenged like you kikes

Shut the fuck up newfag

Muslim on welfare attacks policeman. Workplace violence checks out.

FROM NOW ON PLEASE PUT DATE IN ATTACK POST TITLES

There's too many. Can't even tell what's new or old anymore.

THANK YOU

or even worse
We can't rely on the lemmings ever waking up. Terrorists blew up a stadium with dozens of victims and even more injured, and people still made mental gymnastics to explain why that wasn't bad. So sacrificing a historical site is a terrible idea.

arabs and niggers are violent shitheads, i don't believe you

(check'd)
PRAISE KEK