Friendly reminder from /x/ that Pokemon go is a illuminati mind control plot

Friendly reminder from /x/ that Pokemon go is a illuminati mind control plot.

I assumed everyone here knew that.

Explain something to me /x/

If the Illuminati are powerful enough to control tons of the world's governments and placate the masses with media and shit what do they need mind control for?

I don't think anyone here plays that mobile normalfag shit
Right?

It's simple really. When gangsta rappers. Get away with murder. They don't keep it a secret. They brag about in rap lyrics. Think of the illuminati as a black rapper.

Unless the Illuminati's ultimate goal is to blow as much money as possible on superfluous bullshit, there's really no point in bothering with making the mind control devices anymore. That shit was thought up at a time when people could fucking think without being told to, thereby necessitating shutting their thought processes off to make them do what you want. Now, it's all just bland grey play-doh in their skulls, sitting there waiting to be fucked with freely.

Besides, considering the sterling job PGO is doing of encouraging self-administered eugenics, by means of herding all the retards into ghettos as free target practice for curb apes, it seems like it'd actually go against their goals by purging the stupid from the gene pool with frightening efficiency.

because they're actually very shit at what they do

If anything they're smarter. They haven't gotten dumber. That's the thing about it. They about as stupid as you think, but you've gotten it backwards.

where is my webm you faggot double nigger?!

sad reminder that Holla Forums /x/ is dead

Riddle me this /x/
If the Illumiati is such a secret, how does everyone know about it?

Like a said. Illuminati are like black rappers but smart.

Friendly reminder from Holla Forums that these D&C faggots are part of the ideology that's fucking with your localizations.

You're smart enough not to fall for EA's Origin spyware, don't fall for this one either.

This
For real though, all this drama has kikery written all over it, clickb8 articles, fanboy wars, the Jews hate Pokemon too so that would explain it

What magical fucking universe where everything isn't shit do you live in, which retarded spelling of Berenstein is common there and most crucially of all, is the vidya there fun?

i know

what kind of question is that? we arent actually at their beck and call just yet. its the difference between having slaves and having puppets.

Please tell me that tweet is real

Stevie Kenarbin?

friendly reminder from somebody who doesn't think Nickelodeon is a cuckspiracy: pol is D&C, pol is identity politics, pol is cancer. And thatcensorship is neither new nor only because of muh libruls. Fuckmouths on both sides of the aisle have been censoring crap since the Hays Code.

On topic: it's an excuse to get you to record every waking moment of your day, if the NSA didn't help make it I'm sure they're fapping themselves raw to it.

anybody who thinks that installing gentoo and not using a GPS means you're not getting tracked is a fucking retard. You are constantly watched all the time, not playing some casualshit normalfag game outside isn't going to save you.