London Attacks - Debunk the false flag narrative

There's predictably a lot of false flag narratives coming out about this. Mainly the one where a policeman puts on camo pants so he MUST be posing as the dead terrorist on the ground. I dont buy it. However we know ISIS has connections with CIA and there's always those (((inside job))) possibilities…but what's disturbing is when people come out and try to say its all fake, or no one died, which is disturbing disinformation. So I ask you to compile the disturbing evidence in this thread. Its not going to be pretty but people on social media still in denial need to see this shit.

I saw the vid of the Brazillian running around with his phone, it was as awesome as it was terrifying but it got pulled from youtube. Im also looking for that pic of the guy with a knife stuck in his leg.

You don't see the irony in using the wind-up toy flyer while critiquing OP?

Its not a narrative shitforbrains, its an actual video of an group of tactical police officers with one for some reason quickly changing into camo pants and a different outfit for some reason. This is later followed by an actual photo taken by a professional photographer of a suposed terrorist that closely matched what this officer changed into.

Video is webm'd here in the britpol thread…

This needs to be closely scrutinized, not swept under the rug and overshadowed by the trending orchcestrated cnn news segment.

Where's the photo?
Because undercover police officers getting changed into different clothes when a terrorist attack occurs is not in itself suspicious.
Nice ID btw.

ffs its like dealing with tetchy children sometimes.

Im saying that video is not proof enough to then go. "look a police man getting changed, its all fake no one died!"

Im not saying it isnt suspicious in some way. Try talking like an adult and we might get some serious discussion in here.

What irony?
OP is a kike pretending jewish mossad aren't running (((ISIS)))
The poster campaign was from Russia who mass dropped these leaflets on (((ISIS))) terrorists in Syria, showing that (((ISIS))) works for isreal.
No irony, just another

I know where the flyer is from.
There's millions of violent mudslime shitskins in yuyope regardless of how they got there.
One of them is you, MIDF.

I didnt say that you raging yank autist. Okay then you want to take things to extremes? You believe no one died! admit it!

Watch the webm posted here >

yep
beard, pants, etc.
they want us to know it was a false flag

I was the first one to post that fucking video on this site.
Where is the
You mention here:
Pretending to be stupid is not a good look.

Edgy response fag

Fuck off schlomo

Calling everything a FF is part of the open borders/endless immigration scheme. "None of those peace loving muslims are blowing things up, goy. It's all the evil white cops!" Of course there are one or two idiots that call EVERYTHING a FF. They should all be filtered, makes threads much easier to follow.

THIS

Still no real response in relation to this…

Does this webm video look like a "narrative"?

It doesnt look like the same guy. Different colour beard and skin. Camo pattern doesnt match up…..however he could have been posing as a different dead terrorist if we want to go that way. Or was off duty called in, show's over, getting changed back into his "civies"

life is a false flag

You do realise that the lighting in the video was completely different to the photo plus the photo is badly blurred, has lots of noise and may have a totally diffenrent white balance to the video. Also there may have been a possibility of makeup being applied after the change of clothes.

yeah but i dont think its the same guy. There are 3 dead guys though. I could imagine them doing this if they actually didnt manage to kill the terrorists and just made it look like they did their job. Letting killers get away looks very bad.

Things dont always go to (((plan)))

The muslim filth also gets out there and does damage control when they kill a bunch of infidels, not just the kikes. The sheikhs have lots of petrobucks to throw at MM to try and sway opinion and keep the unbelievers from retaliating.

well, what are the names of the people who died? we should dox them to put this issue to rest

the camo matches up pretty nicely.
can you point out to me where it does not match up?

Bump with a trump

the terrorists looked like it had black in it, and a thicker material. tbh the police guys just looked like thin long johns/pajama pants. i can definitely see an officer liking camo patterns, and can understand him wearing long pants under his uniform. you think the kikes would rather hire a dumb bong to dress up as a terrorist infront of everyone instead of just hiring a slime to actually kill some people?

and they don't even need to hire the slime, most of the "radicalizers" of islamic youth etc are just the intelligence services convincing idiots to do this shit/giving them the means and false promises. thats why the perp is always "on their radar", because they fucking convinced him to do it

Watch out user, you might upset the endkikes.

What does that mean?

They get ass hurt everytime they see trump.

I actually asked comparative pictures, not your opinion nor a relate of your visual problems nor your opinions on the officers pajamas

You won't get away with just babbling 'nuh hun, i think it's different, so it's different'

The pants are kind of similar sure but I'm pretty sure it's just a coincidence, he's not the only one wearing two pairs of pants, you'll notice a few others that pull them on over another pair.

Before you decided to start a thread here for the purpose of spreading the belief that the attack really happened, you should have learned a bit about chan culture and specifically the kind of things which user finds "disturbing" and "frightening" or not.

The footage of the cop changing into camo was likely leaked to confuse and sidetrack investigation, something which could easily be debunked later, to the tune of "see, they were wrong, therefore the attack really happened!"
Show that a single person died.
Show CCTV of people getting hit.
Show a single dead body.
Show a single injury.
pictures of blood on undamaged limbs doesn't count
There's no reason to believe it happened because there is no evidence.
There's plenty of reason to believe it's a hoax, because it follows the exact same pattern as previous Crisis Solutions operations.

This, this, this.
This type of shill is all over Youtube too… and the major channels which were exposing these psyops all got shut down today.

If they were going to play the wounded "terrorists" it should be patently obvious that they would cover their "terror clothes" with something more nondescript so that they wouldn't be seen by hundreds of people walking to their staging area.
In other words, the overclothes which were pulled on over the camo can just as easily be pulled off again in a couple of seconds.
Other factor: the pictured "dead terrorist" had tattoos: tattoos are Haram (forbidden) for Muslims.
No one can see that you broke that rule, a tattoo is permanent, Muslim men don't get tattoos in visible areas.
Another point: police were not at all concerned about 3 dead men with armed suicide vests, did not clear the press away, did not clear their personnel away and obviously knew from the very beginning that the vests posed no risk.
I followed a conversation on Youtube with an obvious controlled shill and the establishment response is "a member of the public shouted 'it's a hoax vest!' so the police knew it was fake."
This is patently ridiculous as an opinion about something as serious as a bomb vest, which would have such dire consequences if incorrect, would not be left to some drunken schlob who happened to be walking by with a pie in his hand.
Area would have been secured until bomb expert could certify the bomb vests harmless.
That never happened, therefore the police knew FROM THE BEGINNING that the vests were merely props.
Nothing more to say, this thread was created by an establishment agent to push the Kosher narrative.

Bumping with a beautiful European woman

or, you could be rated, just post a selfie

wtf Lanza is doomguy now

REPORT AND HIDE GCHQ-NIGGERS THREADS