German elections are coming in three months

WE NEED TO STEP OUR GAME UP

ITT: Strategies for bringing down the ZOG establishment in Germany

The two major parties, CDU (Merkel's party) and SPD (social democrats) are currently polling at 39% and 27%, respectively.
We have to get these numbers down by informing the public of what they are REALLY up to.

Pic related is a good start on bringing down Martin Schulz (the SPD candidate).

Also, the AfD has fallen below 10 percent, this number must rise for them to be successful in their mission of uncucking Germany.
The major parties are engaging in slimy trickery to reduce their influence once they get into parliament, such as changing the rules so they don't get to fill the Father of the House position.
These tricks must be exposed and made public knowledge.

In doing this, we have an entire media apparatus + the credulity of the mainstream German population against us. But as we did in America, so too we shall do in Germany.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2016/03/slaughter-bridge-uncovering-colossal-bronze-age-battle
incogman.net/2011/08/zionist-jew-hasbarats-are-everywhere/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-07/ever-growing-list-admitted-false-flag-attacks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Black is CDU
Red is SPD
Blue is AFD

aren't germans deep in denial about their problems?

Elections will not save Germany. It's a complete farce. There is no political solution to the continuing destruction of the White Race. Only war, or oblivion.

Didn't Petry quit? Germany is fucking over. Their best hope is if a ZOG civil war spills out out of Ramstein and spreads. The average German is a jerkoff anyway and "doesn't want help from anyone in the ZOG," (well, they don't say ZOG) which is fine.

The mainstream German is a docile sheep. Such are the people in most Western nations, unfortunately.

Petry's still in.

Gemanon here.
I actually want the ZOG establishment to rule for a few more years. Things here are not even nearly bad enough to wake normies up and I believe the only chance is that Merkelschulz push things too far too fast in order to keep their beloved EUDSSR sham running. The AfD is just a placebo and the actual differences to the now ruling scum are cosmetic in nature at best. them gaining significant votes would only keep the masses docile for another decade or so

I would have had hope if France had elected Le Pen, but now I think it's safe to say that there's no other way than civil war in Europe.
Prepare yourselves, and take care of your families. Many of our kind will be completely helpless when SHTF.

German elections
There are quite a few parties and pretty much most of them are entirely jewish and freemason controlled in Germany.

Has Holla Forums found the most jew and freemason controlled opposition for us to hang our hats on?

Can't wait for the jew Tel Aviv hasbara wake up and set to flooding the board with propaganda promoting the most jew controlled group to cheer and support.
Then the thread will get stickied, unless OP is a genuine pol/ack, otherwise it will get bumplocked instead.

I think a lot of people who are sympathetic with the AfD won't say that when the analytical bureau calls them. So they are underrepresented in the polls.

It's the same picture all over Europe, a lot of people are afraid of the stigma that comes with voting for /ourguy/ so they lie and say they don't vote, or they go with the closest acceptable alternative.

This is why our Race is a dead man walking. We are cowards.

Living in Germany I can tell you something about the SPD. They are failing hard with their "Schulz effect"… Jesus fucking christ, mostly idiots are voting for him.

I would concentrate on Merkel as much as possible. SPD can't win, they are too stupid. The CDU is the serious threat. Although it is highly unlikely to make AfD win.

Can't you say shill, conspirator, plant, accomplice, insider… Anything that won't make you sound FUCKING JEWISH ?
FUCK YOU HASBARAFAG

I think in Germany at least the line in the sand has been drawn and people have picked their side. It's just too obvious what is going on. Also, we're not going to vote our way of this, especially Germany which is an occupied country. I was hoping we could win France, Austria, Netherlands, etc. but is it even remotely possible for AfD to do well this election? They can make another small gain but probably not win very much actual power. And even if they did, there's a chance of cuckservative/controlled op/obstructionism/etc.

I think we should be telling white people to stockpile weapons, ammunition, food and other survival supplies, have lots of kids and move out to the countryside. Not "vote for this d00d and the non-whites will just get deported lol!" then repeat repeat repeat repeat every single election anywhere while time passes and demographics worsen.. isn't that what they want to do? Placate us with false hope, bread and circuses?

What the past two years have shown the world is elections are corrupt as fuck. Only violent revolution in the streets by WHITES will save Germany.

You say this and when a white man stands up for himself or becomes violent you call him trailer trash, a redneck, inbred, crazy…… fuck you

YES

((( )))
They're still the 2nd most popular party… They are as big a threat to us as Merkel's CDU.
Them getting even one seat in the parliament is catastrophic and we have to do as much as possible to minimize their influence.

This year was the last hope for a political solution, with the momentum created by Brexit and Trump. That's why we found many Holla Forumsacks trying to get weaponized autism targeted at European elections. I understand that was sometimes boring, and even suspect, but our kind isn't ready for a civil war.
Now, it's too late. Ready or not, the war will come to us.

Not me, I'd not say such things. You know who does it.

good

LOL

Go on juden-kiken vermin, tell us which jewish controlled opposition puppet us goys on Holla Forums must promote and cheer for?

Have you found the most jewish, lesbian freemason and mossad affiliated puppet to promote on Holla Forums yet?

None of us here could ever function without you Tel Aviv hasbara jews telling us what to think, what we can say and what we must do to serve the jewish agenda.

All of you anons lack the intellectual capacity to understand that Germans haven't existed for 75 years
After Berlin fell Mongoliods raped the German women and future generations were half breeds. It's only continued to diminish German heritage let along German Idealism. Germany has been gone since before any of you or your parents were born.

the same could be said following the roman conquest of germania and yet there it was 1800 years later. take your (((black pill))) and shove it up your ass.

I like to think that despite the massive Russian rape campaign which followed the war, that through abortions and racial pride, the german seed lived on… Am I wrong?

You are pushing jewish lies here non-stop.
You are known officially as jewish hasbara.
Apparently you jews think we aren't allowed to identify you jews with the words you call yourself, we can use any term to describe the filth you are.
We can call you kikes out in a myriad of ways and we will, whenever you show you ugly gargoyle faces on here or anywhere else.

Of course. As the Russian army finally arrived at the French border, no woman in Germany had been left unraped.

Schulz winning would be better than Merkel, Germany's fucked either way so at least things might get worse quicker with Schulz which may spark action.
Attacking CDU/CSU is more important, because some decent Germans will still vote for them because they're under the illusion that they're more right wing than they actually are.
AfD will keep growing as long as they keep up opposition to the EU, they're see growth as the EU collapses and Germany realises that this whole European Union lark isn't as good as they thought it'd be

You are a liar.

I don't think the lack of German genetics are the problem. It's more that the German soul has been crushed and is being systemically destroyed for over 70 years by all victors.
I'd also like to add that the burgers also had a massive rape campaign. It just wasn't 'official' like the Russian one and has been more or less memory holed by various groups due to the Americans being the official good guys.

Sometimes, when I think upon the actions of the White peoples who mobilized against the Germans in WW2. And I look at our present day situation, I conclude that we deserve this fate. That the German people rose up, and initiated a fight on the behalf of all White people, for the future of our Race. But the lesser White races outside of Germany were to imbecile to see. With a complete lack of racial loyalty, they destroyed the best men their race had to offer, and then proceeded to rape and pillage anything which was still alive.

White people deserve extinction.

I don't want to feel this way. I may just go blow up a synagogue as a way of making amends.

Why shit in the lobby of what looks like a public transportation station? Don't they have public toilets?

this is nonsense. consider that for 10,000 years these people had been intermingling and procreating. During Hannibal's trek across the alps northern Italy was more germanic than the south. Europeans have fought off invaders sine pre history. See: "Slaughter at the bridge: Uncovering a colossal Bronze Age battle".
sciencemag.org/news/2016/03/slaughter-bridge-uncovering-colossal-bronze-age-battle And europeans will do so again, sadly this go around it was entirely avoidable but as is so often the case the lessons of history are forgotten. There will come a tipping point, the destruction will be massive, and I fear China will profit greatly on the reconstruction of future Europe and the Jews will be slaughtered in number only (((they))) will create.

You are, even though the Germans took a heavy hit, there are still many small Völkish communities all over Germany. They just lost all hope in voting their way out of Weimar II, well before us. I was told that there's even a decent underground network preparing for the war.

German soul is much more like "implement the rules that are in effect, no matter the cost to ourselves individually". Even if they are not happy about their current situation, they'll keep maintaining the society in a functioning state until it collapses.

fuck off tbh
Crying like a little bitch isn't going to do anything
Stop being so autistic btw, acting like this is just LARPy, you're not even a fucking Kraut
Also fuck off with your white race bullshit, yes Europeans are the best races, but we're not all the same, take your Implicit Dick white globalism elsewhere
I know for a fact that the Krauts are as fed up with you lot as we are tbh

The germans are even more cucked than the french. Good luck trying to deprogram 70 years of american propaganda.

You should be more honest to yourself about this, deutsch/pol/. There's lots of you around here, and relatively few frogs, so you're much more active as the germany defense force. But it's painfully obvious that you can only boast of days long gone, and the present of your homeland is a cesspool as lurid as Sweden's.

You are cancer.

It is painfully obvious that you don't understand Germans. We are stoic as fuck and we love order. We also are very aware that speaking out in public leads to severe punishment so we keep it private.
The thing is order is being destroyed and we won't tolerate that for very long. Lots of the brainwashing was effective because of our love for rules and order. Without them it all crumbles. Just watch the next 7-10 years.

Germany is lost, you fucking dipshit.

JIDF likes to use obscure terms that the average lurker wouldn't understand as implicating the jew. In using hasbara, they have plausible deniability when called out on their shilling by saying "but I named the jew" while screaming jew back at you. It's the standard playbook of the wave of endkike shills we've received.

Jew detected.

ACH FALLI BISTE WIEDER METT?T?T?T???T?

Nigger…
Your time is better spent somewhere else. There is no difference between the outcomes.

Germany isn't a two party system. The idea is to get the approval of the two major parties (CDU and SPD) down as low as possible. Then the AfD can come swooning in with double digits.

I'm sorry. I can sometimes be given over to bouts of mellow drama when I drink too much.

Have you ever heard of Incogman?
incogman.net/2011/08/zionist-jew-hasbarats-are-everywhere/

It's been around longer than any chan

Not everyone here is under 20 or a jew who complains about anons identifying them

We are a 2 party system until the 20m old people finally die.
Yes you see a lot old people on AfD rallys, but thats the minority. The majority of old people will just elect CDU or SPD like they did the past 40 years.
Democracy is a joke.

Don't drink too much. The Jews want you to get drunk and they want you to despair. Alcohol is a depressant and causes to be inactive and make bad decisions. Instead, get active. Getting fit is a good motivation because movement provides you with dopamine. Get active and start disseminating propaganda or forming groups of like minded people or if you don't know any, convert your neighbors and coworkers. Especially if they're working class men. The more you fight back against the System, even in small ways, the more confident you will be in our future. Helplessness is the absolute worst thing and must be avoided.

I used to despair too but now I disseminate propaganda in my community. Even though my actions are just a drop in the bucket, I feel glad that I am fighting the System. And I am confident that we will win in the end. There is no reason to despair. Ironically, I also make alcohol but I barely ever drink it.

AfD is shit. See post

We need things to get much worse. Even if AfD got 51% of votes the changes would be only cosmetic in nature. And while the masses would go to sleep again because 'finally something happened' the course would stay the same. Only the pace would change. There will be blood on the streets or nothing will really change.

I admire your resolve. I don't always drink. I'll go 6 months without a drink and then get drunk for a week straight.

I do despair. I don't want to start dropping black pills here, but, I'm sure you can understand. We are faced with such a well organized, powerful, and embedded enemy, one which has corrupted and bewitched 80 percent of the population, and bought or intimidated 10 percent more. We are the 10 percent who are aware, but awareness does not give us strength, it just makes us miserable and helpless…

I'm not unfit, I'm not fat. I work, and I am strong. But I suppose I could be in better shape.

Thanks for caring. Friend.

It's not that they corrupted 80% of us. It's just that 80% of people (or more) are just lemmings who parrot what they think is popular or fashionable. Once we can convince them that loving your race is popular, they will switch sides so completely that it will shock many people here. Of this I am certain. I understand your despair as you are right, we are up against an implacable and powerful enemy. This is the most dire peril our race has ever faced. We can look at the whole picture and be forgiven for giving in to despair. But in order to clean a house, we must start with the little things. One small act of cleaning at a time.

If we were 10%, that'd be great. 10% is enough to overthrow the System militarily… at least assuming that at least some of that 10% is placed in positions of practical power like in the military or as the manager at a hydro-electric power station. I work of the days when we are 10% of the population.

Dream big, but work on smaller tasks that lead to the final goal.

See the thing is, I thought this as well before the US elections. But its not about the government or leaders doing anything, its about what the response on the ground would be.

In the US, yeah Trump won, and many people nodded off back to sleep thinking it was all saved… then antifa showed up on their door throwing rocks through the windows and threatening to set the house on fire because they didnt like the results of the election and decided it was time to revolt. This woke a great many of them right the fuck back up, and they're angry as shit about it.

I don't know that the same would happen in the EU, you guys obviously have different cultures (than the USA, and from each other) and you've had antifa(ggots) for years already and done nothing about them attacking people in their sleep or your people being jailed or raped or murdered or w/e else. So I dont honestly know if it just "got a bit worse" if you'd even react.

But, I want to point out that the catalyst event doesnt have to come from the top, and even if you get someone in thats barely on your side to begin with and might as well just be a figurehead (just like we got) and nothing will ACTUALLY change at the top, that doesnt mean things will stay the same at the bottom levels. And when leftist faggots start acting violent, the change can come from the bottom very easily. It all depends on the actors at the top if they put on a show of shaking things up wildly, and how the peasants at the bottom react to just that thought.

Accelerationism is a thing, and part of me still thinks that in that regard it would have been better had hillary won, because there would be a massive ramp up, instead of a stall, in the crumbling of this corrupt system. But, even without her, we've seen things getting worse and worse here entirely because of the leftist fuckwits. So its possible the same could happen for you guys. It all just depends.

you still don't realise all you "did" in america was fall for yet another zionist kike plot to happily elect their chosen goy? kike representation in power sure increased after your "victory" lawl useful idiot for the zog

That's what I meant with the blood on the streets part. I'd prefer a peaceful solution because I'm not a maniac. But I've given up on it and am all in for accelerationism. Positive change never comes from the top.

Agreed that every little bit helps. ANY push back against ZOG is helpful. Even if that push back may not have a directly meaningful effect, it will still open people's eye to the fact that it is possible to fight back. And it will give people hope that maybe things can actually change, if we continue making efforts for change.

This attitude accomplishes nothing.

I wonder who occupied Germany after WW2 and brainwashed them into the goyim they are today.

no its not, american occupation was responsible for food supply and used it as leverage on the civilians to get anything they want.
it was rape, alot of mixed babies in the west.

I know you mean well, but can you give me one example of where this acceleralism has worked out for whites?

Bonuspoints if the example includes somewhere the elites have created a bufferzone of shitskins in their capitals, and the natives have been de-armed?

Every white civ I know of who has been overrun by shitskins/slaves has never returned to former glory after the mandatory bloodbath. They have only recovered as a superpower when re-invaded by a homogenous other white tribe. And there are no sources of white civs left.

I was going to say Weimar but then I remembered how that ended.
I guess I just prefer the thought of at least fighting back instead of just whimpering to death.

MEME FRANCE AS A NIGGER SHITHOLE FOR YEARS
LETS QUICKLY MEME FRANCE AS HAVING A CHANCE

I think you know what is going on. Meme responsibly people.

Lots of Americans are German in heritage, faggot.

France has been "hopeless" for a long, long time. Ever since the French Revolution, have they been ruled by the Rothschild. All it takes is a good hanging of a select few Jews, and many European nations will feel an enormous pressure lifted off of them.

and all niggers are african in heritage. so fucking what? Burgers identify as american first and only use german,italian etc as a secondary identity when deemed useful. it's not much different from otherkins with multiple identities if you ask me.

I've heard these same arguments with Hofer, Wilders and Le Pen but at this point we're just being naive to reject polls showing our candidates losing by double-digits.

I wouldn't be shocked if most European elections are completely rigged, and wish Germany the best in their elections because while Trump isn't perfect his victory prevented a lot of suffering under Hillary Clinton. However, neither Merkel nor Schulz will be good for the German people, and it's a foregone conclusion that one of them will win. Elections will not save Europe.

Only overthrowing the current assholes will work for Germany.

Wtf I hate white people now :^)

Maybe they will react when I post this then, tommy.

Why dont you US citizens start a petition requesting to lift the occupation of Germany? That would be a pretty good start, because as I see it we can vote who we want. In the end everyone will do what the US says. Germany is still occupied.

Is this fucking true?

It may be the only viable option for a country as cucked as germany,

START THE MEME MACHINES
HÖCKE FÜR REICHSFÜHRER

In the current state of Germany, this is very likely. Like others have said, Germans are stoic and will keep order until the end. And the current order imposed by hwhite brothers of hwhite nationalism is cucked to hell, so they will stay cucked and choose the most cucked path for as long as possible. Until the gibs run out.

They use a faggot to try and soften the image of "the far right….. "
I'm pretty sure there was a time that would end someone's political career.

Things are so fucking backwards.

Proving that this filthy talmudic-leftism is pure evil.

No mercy for kikes and their servants, brother.
Mercy is only for people who will learn from their mistakes.

Aren't actual nationalist parties illegal cause muh nazis so the best they can do is anti-migrant-from-a-fiscal-standpoint cuckservatives?

Is she even against open borders and immigration? (((Classical liberals))) are always for mobility of labour and capital because muh freedumbs and muh free market

I understand, but there is hope still.
My point is this, historically, white civs do not fix themselves no matter how hard they try. UK deported all niggers(slaves) to portugal at one point, but they were only a few tens of thousands in number.

A multinational crusade at a schwerpoint composed of eager youth on the other hand …

As an example of the last, occupied Norway had five times as many soldiers fighting USSR on the eastfront as they had rebels resisting the occupying germans. Similar with the danes. They don't talk much about that though.

Inaction is bad, as is accelating without a clear purpose. Kickstarting events with falseflags do tend to work wonders though.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-07/ever-growing-list-admitted-false-flag-attacks

It's all going to be end in blood and fire, there is no peaceful way out of this. There's millions and millions of hostile alien invaders here and their population is exploding. The future is unimaginably bleak. There will have to genocide on a scale that made the The Holocaust™ look like a picnic.

checked

Come on, do some research on your own. I did it, why can't you do it also? There are two people up for the election, not only the lesbian. The guy's name is Alexander Gauland and he seems to be rather conservative. To prevent discussing unfounded stuff, here's their program in English which I found in 5 seconds.

PDF: afd. de/wp-content/uploads/sites/111/2017/04/2017-04-12_afd-grundsatzprogramm-englisch_web.pdf

Online: afd. de/grundsatzprogramm-englisch/

Shut the fuck up and keep shifting the overton window. You all act like something has changed since Trump was elected. Sure, it's rather funny how politics degraded into gossip magazine tabloid bs. But was there really a major change? There were a couple of EOs to keep our crashing economy afloat to prolongue our suffering. But let's be real, we're broke. We are $65 trillion in debt (and not the fake 19). Then there are unfunded liabilities of around $200 trillion and derivatives of circa $500 trillion. Illegal immigration dropped by 60%. But what about legal immigration and all the non-whites that are already here? You can surely play realpolitik and 4d chess for another decade, but it won't improve those things that really matter. If you think that we'll last longer than Germoney under these conditions, I sure as hell don't know what is going on in your head.

fugg, this was meant for

I want to believe we could make a difference in Germany, but like said, we didn't have enough influence in France, and Germany is basically Sweden at this point. Their government censors ANYTHING that could even remotely be linked to any kind of SocNat mentality.

go back to israel, quit shitting up 1st world countries with your 3rd world ideology.

I understand why you would think that way but don't forget that the longer they rule, the more non-whites will arrive in your country. By the time normalfags would have woken up they would already be a minority.

That's the first lesbian I've seen in my life that's actually attractive.

You got some low fucking standards user.

To all who are suggesting to vote for CDU just to keep SPD from winning: Fuck you.
Compromising to get the "lesser evil" is why the west is in its current state. Why do you think people are voting for the same shit over and over? They don't teach you in school to think critically anymore, people won't vote for anything that isn't considered socially acceptable. Trump won because the US hasn't a history of hammering the right-is-bad rhetoric into the people. The right in US is a pretty normal word for republicans and conservatives, here Germany it has been made repulsive. As long people don't SEE parties like the AfD grow in numbers they won't even give it a thought to vote differently.
There's no point trying to get Merkel over Schultz (he prob won't win anyway) because both a complete trash. So you either vote for poison or you can use your vote to shift the window.

Schulz or Merkel doesn't matter, they're both Jews. Schulz might even be 'better' because he actually looks quite Jewish unlike Merkel so it will subliminally redpill the Germans. With Merkel, a stupid person might assume "oh she's a woman, she just cares about le poor refugees", but with Schulz, it's just plain kikery.

I concur, vote AfD!

SIEG HEIL

What makes us great, we can do it for ourselves.
We may not want to, but we must.
We're all trying to heard people into a political resolution, instead of leading. One way or another, it's time to get our hands dirty.