ANTIFA Member: PLEASE IDENTIFY HIM Ottawa Attack on Kevin J Johnston and Michael McCormick

ANTIFA Member: PLEASE IDENTIFY HIM Ottawa Attack on Kevin J Johnston and Michael McCormick

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8jvUCMWhAzM
youtube.com/watch?v=KxaL88cRsyQ
twitter.com/KevinTheJackal
ca.linkedin.com/in/samkakinwong
netizenbuzz.blogspot.ca/2014/01/composer-hwang-sang-hoon-confesses-hes.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cEs5SAKaeL4
youtube.com/watch?v=leH4CxTNY14
youtube.com/watch?v=TTWAMMyTdGg
ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/if-there-was-a-5000-strong-pro-trump-rally-ottawa-police-didnt-hear-about-it
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=8jvUCMWhAzM

chink?

obvious chink

Yeah the guy they are looking for is the chink. Apparently others have been arrested.

Here is a video of him post attack (they stole his shit so the attack in not on camera)
youtube.com/watch?v=KxaL88cRsyQ

I'll make a webm in about 15 minutes

Possibly half chink. Do they even have citizenship? They must go back! and banecrash on the way!

Half chink could be correct. since half breed maybe born in Canuckistan.
I assume he is at an Ottawa region university or college ( U Ottawa, Carlton, Algonquin College)

Do they have yearbooks and things like that?

I don't think so. I have never heard of a uni/college year book. Most of those schools have at least ten thousand students.

My countdown timer has started.

A gook?

Damn, true though. Well, they all use kikebook.

It won't be long

Canada is mostly chink now.

Aso, Aso, Chinktifa more oppwessed den white women.

it's called a facebook
not the website you underage faggot, that's where the website's name comes from
I have no idea if they still hand out facebooks in college, but they used to
it was something you got usually at the beginning of the year compiled from orientation

Dubs checking dubs
This is a good sign

(checked)
Dem features. He looks half kike.

btw everytime this thread gets bumped shills post in the spam threads.
Was wondering what they were so mad about.

bump where are the mods?

Good to know,
I haven't been paying too much attention.
I've been looking at the pro antifa accounts that have tweeted at Kevin.
twitter.com/KevinTheJackal

Bumping due to kike invasion

Back to page 1

Not him, ca.linkedin.com/in/samkakinwong
but definitely looking like some kinda wong.

Linkedin needs login? Can you just screenshots or save and upload the html?

netizenbuzz.blogspot.ca/2014/01/composer-hwang-sang-hoon-confesses-hes.html
Every gay asian man looks like this to me. Have no idea.

hwang sang hoon
suk hwang soon?
hoon sang hwang bang coon.

Bump

Hahaha

Going through these twitter profiles. People are so pathetic. Empty fucking lives, tweeting at celebs ten times a day. Hope to have dox sometime today.

Remember in Canada, crimestoppers is actually anonymous. And you can get some sweet $$$ for turning them in. All payments are done via randomized dead-drops.

Can't you just upload to kikebook and see if it's facial recognition auto tags him?

No.

Back to the rodeo

no more pictures of the guy? really?

Oh look, it happened again.

Bump
Hi antifa! :D

Bump

need more photos of this guy, any more videos?

there are a lot of people that look like that, it would be too easy to finger the wrong guy if people are just looking at the photo. someone local that was around would have to tell you who it was,

So this is the thread that pissed off a couple antifa into a weak raid? Have they never heard of the Striesand Effect ?

Probably was this thread so bump.

wew

Start posting some gore in their spam threads. It'd also probably be a good idea to raid leftypol after this with some legitimate raid material instead of the weak shit here.
I wonder if they're shills or bots.

Raid made me interested in this thread.

This thread and the lefty biker thread have really rustled some lefty jimmies. As far as identifying the chink, start by identifying his friends if you can't find a lead on him.

BUMP

Yep, just refreshing the catalog makes this one of the more likely threads being slid.

could be the pizzagate thread too

Possibly, but since it's Austrian related, I find it less likely.

Didn't we have some huge threads months ago with proof chinks were also funding leftist groups in america?

Yes. Those files were recently made available by the FBI. They are somewhat dated, but there's no reason why China would cease their operations.

Keeping this thread relevant after an autistic spam.

Any progress on this? I am good at faces how can I help?

Bump.

it's only one face, there are going to be a shitload of people that look like that one photo. we need to see stature or something or the wrong people are going to get identified. are there no other photos of this guy? i've found nothing.

Same here.

Concentrate on Ottawa area. Look for Asian/Lefty hotspots/neighborhoods around where the event took place.

If you don't care about sinking to their level, then approach Anti-Fa women and trick them with sob appeals into revealing where their member is. Pretend to be their parents if you're Asian.

You can also inquire at dentistry places, since his teeth look pretty white. It's a well-taken care of Chink supremacist, possibly on the government dole. Ask immigration offices that work with Asian clients.

Samefag, but if the guy really wants to, he has options to look for this guy. He just needs to hit the pavement, or others do. Show pictures/flyers of the guy. Concentrate in Asian/Chink communities in the Ottawa area.

One last thing: If you post fliers of this guy where it hurts, at glasses shops, at the dentist and around apparel stores and Asian neighborhoods; you're at the very least going to force him to move to avoid living in fear he'll be arrested.

Also, where ever it might be popular for an antifa chink like him to eat (the cosmopolitan outlets like chipotle equivalents in USA). Make him watch his back so much that he'd rather turn himself in than live in paranoia someone is going to notice him in the next couple years.

For extra effect, say he assaulted an elderly man.

bump

Digits

These are pretty bad ideas, honestly.

He's probably affiliated with a student leftist group or something. Ottawa is big but not that big, and those groups are pretty small.

We don't really have footage of the crime either. Can you tell us who the other guys were that were arrested? That would tie him into other groups and lead to him.

All we actually have right now is a picture of this guy, it's not too great to hunt down people bc a pic has been posted of them and all that crap. I'm not being defeatist, if he's a criminal I hope he gets caught. I'm just saying there is a lot of other stuff that I think OP or the guy that was assaulted might have available we aren't seeing.

He has a pretty distinct face, user. He has the nose of that WeAreChange guy, sunken eyes with a dweeb nose and black outline glasses.

You provide no explanation for why it's a bad idea besides that you think his face is too hard to identify. With less information, 4cuck found the commie profagser in California.

that black bracelet is a Fitbit

looks like an older model, the newer ones have screens

Cops use it to beef up warrants. And there are moles inside.

Bump for good luck.

Find this chink.

After watching Kevin's videos he seems like yet another fucking wannabe Alex Jones - trying to sell shit like "Talk Your Way Into Money, Parties, Concerts and The Arms of That Perfect Woman!". These fucking manchildren call everyone "domestic terrorists".

The guy is a fucking moron. Someone is mocking him on twitter and saying his wife beat him up and Kevin is fucking retarded and autistic he takes it seriously.

There's no video of the incident. I can only find information published by Kevin as of now. Why would someone else besides Kevin just pick up on this incident like this? Maybe it's because Kevin made this thread and is trying to lure people into doing his bidding.

YOU'RE A MANCHILD, KEVIN. GO BACK TO SELLING YOUR FUCKING TALK VIDEOS TO SEXLESS DIVORCED MEN. NOT EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH YOU IS A SHILL. YOU'RE JUST FUCKING RETARDED.

This is just fucking pathetic.

Is he a student? How would we tell?

Is there a listing of exchange students? What about special interest student papers?

better luck would be looking at

communist revolutionary party ottawa
proletarian feminist front ottawa
revolutionary student movement ottawa

tell the police to look there, this whole photo thing is just going to end up getting an asian exchange student beat up or stalked

Fucking newfag
WE DON'T WANT COMMIE CHINKS IN NORTH AMERICA!

I want those fries

might be filipino then

yeah dude, ok

I filtered the guy who saged and accused OP of being Kevin but what he said had a small grain of truth: Kevin is a bit autistic and has some flaws. But really he puts himself out there against islam and against antifa so fuck it.

This is one correct strategy. Most antifa have no concept of opsec. So basically I have been doing two things: scouring antifa/commie Ottawa groups on kikebook and gathing ossint on twatter on the antifa people commenting on Kevin's posts.

I don't have anything on the chink I'm not sharing. I have gathered some stuff on other people but I'm not posting most of it yet because it's easier to collect on people when they have their guard down.
Pretty sure "Purple Smoke"[email protected]/* */ is tranny "Frauke Falkenrath"

are these alt-kikes?

In the sense that they don't even acknowkledge the JQ and exploit the "muslims are anti-semetic that's why we need to ban muslim" line. But he hasn't done much on Israel. His focus is really Islam and antifa, he has about 4 videos on Israel out of hundreds.

my overall point is that the guy is affiliated with those groups, and he will be easy to id. The cops should get this shit handled pretty fast if Kevin gets shit done right and reports it.

According to his videos and twitter he has been dealing directly with police in his hometown and Ottawa since day 1.

So, how is it in this day and age that we're not finding this faggot? Perhaps he's a spook?

Is that Evalion?

The left referred to antifa as counter-protestors all day today. What faggotry.

What are the flyers?

How the fuck can you get beaten up by a chink?

lol manlet.

fucking chink

Just play this outside their apartment at full volume and sound a gong every few hours too

youtube.com/watch?v=cEs5SAKaeL4
youtube.com/watch?v=leH4CxTNY14

Spotted him in this one
youtube.com/watch?v=TTWAMMyTdGg

Excellent work user, but provide a timestamp.

0-8 30-47

It's called kikebook, kike.

It was some BS called the million canadian march. Someone check the kikebook page for antifa scum. Also:

ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/if-there-was-a-5000-strong-pro-trump-rally-ottawa-police-didnt-hear-about-it

CBF archiving. t. faggot.

Bump.

Illegal in Canada, and it's a charter violation. Every case where someone has had that happened they've won before it even hit's the provinces appeals courts.

it was me, i punched Kevin, stabbed him twice, clubbed him three times and then shot him.

you fucking liar. it was me the whole time. i have his camera and wallet.

I'll search around on social media. Knowing this chink, he's bound to have a Facebook or twitter following some left wing group.

check the million canadian march kikebook page.

Yeah, I'm not going to track someone down unless I have concrete evidence of them doing anything wrong. If he was on video doing the crime, like Clanton was, it'd be a different story.

The thing that separates Holla Forums from the redditfags should be that we don't make mistakes on this kind of stuff.

i find his phone number. it's 289-997-6545.

He looks like this guy from the Vancouver Hockey Riot.

A gentle breeze would knock that faggot over.

Part of antifa, there ya go kiko

I have been checking in since this thread was made and it looks like some progress here.
Excellant!

Moral fag

Care to assemble a list of places to look?

up yer butt. that's a good place to look.

Holy shit, that is fucking amazing. See you in Anal Valley, I like to "snipe" with the PPSH or TOZ SxS and Buckshot.