Fag Right Got Noticed by Slate, and They're Confused

Nobody tell these faggots that it was only because of the left that they are allowed to be walk freely in society.

slate.com/blogs/outward/2017/06/05/how_alt_right_leaders_jack_donovan_and_james_o_meara_attract_gay_men_to.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/o7Swk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Donovan's barbarian book is actually good. He will need to be killed on the day of the rope, but read his book. It presents the exact outlook we must have towards ZOG and our racial enemies (including of course fags like Donovan himself).

You've could've put a bit more effort into your post OP.

Gosh, why would homosexuals fear Islam?

Reading that left a really bad feel on my eyeballs OP. I'm just going to stop posting for tonight.
Aut-Right. Not even once.

Lol, these guys can't even take two seconds to look someone up on wikipedia?

You mean the eshit he gives away for free? How fucking retarded are you, that you read a book on how to be a man, from a guy who sucks dicks? I mean really, why haven't you necked yourself yet, dummy?

Try and make it through one of his blog entries. He's clearly insane and openly anti-White. Fuck him and fuck you.

You say that as if they can't hold fascist views? I'm sure plenty of hitlers Germany was gay, but social attitudes at the time had them as the equivalent as disabled because we didn't know what caused it and they were highly religious so you can't really compare the two.

If anything, thank science, secularists and agnostics. The left had literally nothing to do with it besides creating a safe space where they could become utterly degenerate and attack sexually reserved attitudes and social norms.

Why I Am Not A White Nationalist
By Jack Donnovan
archive.is/o7Swk

I fucking hate that "cis" is now part of many a jurno's lexicon. At least you always know up front you're dealing with a turbo kike/marxist.

Wasn't that the tweaked up bernie bro?

this is kike speech 101. If he isn't a heeb himself he is clearly controlled op.

Gee, you think that maybe Sinead was right again? No way.

Fucking worthless retard. He wrote more books, all good.

Because we are living in the end of days. A faggot is the only one that cares about men anymore to be able to write a good.

He is right.

This is what's written at the end of the book:
Tribal Mind” — both of which you can currently watch on Spencer’s RADIX/NPI YouTube Channel. Spencer has always backed me up, and believed I had something important to say, even though he catches a lot of shit from the autistic weirdos an nerd-virgins on the very far right for doing so.
Guess who he is talking about, that gayfag.

t. white hating faggot

t. nerd-virgin autistic weirdo

Homosexuals accusing straight virgins in being virgins are really something out of the bounds of human thinking.

Fuck fags. But you nerd virgins are worse.

L

O

S

E

R

S

GENETIC TRASH

Fucking with whores is a good way to breed truly genetic trash babies, if they don't get aborted and sold for parts. The adultery itself leads to genetical downfall of civilization.

kek

Your shillary ways will tire and you will either leave this place forever or stay here forever.
Welcome to Holla Forums!

Holla Forums has no political power and is a board of peace created to discuss the influence of Japanese cartoons in Germany during the 1930's.

Ah I see you've met our leader, he joins our discord chatrooms and tells us what sort of actions we are supposed to do for the month, you should ask what he requires of you, if you think you're able. If you are able to find the codes hidden in this WEBM you'll be able to login into Holla Forums Premium and see the real board.

Go fap to your anime cuckold.