Environmental Racism is the New Jim Crow

Time to move these poor niglets into affluent white neighborhoods to correct for systemic racism.

God damn it just go back to monkey-fucking Africa you monkey-fucking African.

natural selection is discriminatory

Actually, I'd celebrate the ghettos being emptied into politicians' gated communities. They're so rabid to get niggers, spics and sandniggers into the country? They can live next door to them.

Honestly I am a bit insulted, also he needs wider glasses cause he eyes are like wide as they get from a mii character. Also whats up with this techy hippy smooth look like Vox and Buzzfeed videos do now?

This guy is somewhat dress sloppy but he clearly cant speak well, he shouldnt be doing videos, they can hire a professional nigger come on. Just look at this niggas eyes. Too fucking wide like a damn fish.

>Wealthy people skew heavily left-wing "progressive".
Therefore, niggers into gated communities is a good idea.

Yeah, it's been around for years, it's called "blockbusting"
Move niggers in, neighborhood goes south, whites start leaving, prices drop
jews buy up property on the cheap

May I get the transcript please?

EY YO, DEEZ CRACKAS BE MAKING US POC LIVE IN GHETTOES, FAM! GHETTOES BE BAD WIT FLOODING YO, DIS BE ENVIORNMENTAL RAYCISM! KILL WHITEY, TSALK HIS NEIGHBROHOODS!

There you go.

did this nigger just admit that blacks can't do anything for themselves?

This was already tried in the 90s by Clinton. It didn't reduce crime, it only changed the locations at which crime occurred. It was an abject failure, but the Left never learns from their failures.

Both parties have databases full of voter locations. Relocate them to the most affluent Democrat communities like Martha's Vineyard and Beverly Hills.

EVEN NATURE WANTS NIGGERS TO DIE

what if I told you that wasn't a failure at all and was instead a sound success?

Lead poisoning, huh? What exactly are the symptoms again? Let's seeā€¦

Signs and symptoms of lead poisoning in children include:
Developmental delay
Learning difficulties
Irritability
Loss of appetite
Weight loss
Sluggishness and fatigue
Abdominal pain
Vomiting
Constipation
Hearing loss
Seizures
Eating things, such as paint chips, that aren't food (pica)

Lead poisoning or regular nigger behavior? You decide!

(checked)
The Dark Continent beckons negro man, if whiteys oppressing you, dont interact with him

Suddenly lots of dead white girls on the outskirts of Mempfrica. Sounds like a success to me. Nobody ever seems to have a problem with it either.

So remind me why this wasn't a problem when whites were living in these neighborhoods, just like how Johannesburg was clean and safe under Apartheid?

Oh, right. Fucking niggers.

make sure its only the liberal neighborhoods, especially those in California and if applicable D.C.

I know this nigger didn't write this. You can almost see the kike hand up his ass, making his mouth move during this ventriloquist act.

Put a suit on an ape and it is still an ape. Give it a diploma and it is still dumb. Teach it to read and annunciate and you have quite a unique show. Give it a jewish written script and it is worshiped by everyone.

This is great. At this rate normies and moderate voters are going to look at the average democrat as a fucking nut job. Even liberals at this point know that this shit isn't going to sell well at all.

Hitler dubs of multiversal transcendent truth

FUCKIN' CHECK'D

Anyone know of african drugs that only work on niggers and cause horrible side effects? Finish what the cia started.

I found a goodie!
Voacanga Africana!
www.erowid.org/plants/voacanga_africana/voacanga_africana.shtml
Flood the ghetto with this!