Harvard denies students offers over "insensitive memes" that mock the Holocaust

10 Students lose Harvard spots for posting offensive memes on Facebook
archive.is/5T0Sv

Per the student newspaper:

finance.yahoo.com/news/offensive-facebook-memes-just-cost-174343321.html

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/culture/331176/8-jewish-movies-premiering-at-sundance/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I bet some of the dumb fucks sent memes from here. By May 1st you have to commit I think. They're fucking lives are ruined over memes, the dumb fuckers. You know no kikes got thrown out.

These fucking people want to be killed. I'm convinced they want to be killed.

Interestingly, Roosevelt (the 2nd one) called a meeting of top Jews and told them, for their own sake, he wanted the Jew percentage at Harvard no higher than 2% and for them to take action immediately. Nikes being likes, of course they didn't. The only tolerable Ivy left is Princeton.

My country, tissue of thee..
Of thee..
I sing.
Land where my fathers died,
Land of the pilgrims' pride,
From ev'ry mountainside
Let freedom ring..

I posted a comment to Twitter the night of the London attack saying "I blame the jews" and received a very threatening reply from some zionist Israeli as if a Mossad death squad was going to come after me for saying 4 words. These fuckers love to dish it out but can't take it. I reply back to hunt me down and try to kill me, just try.

Gas the likes, be sure to subscribe.

This is desperate false flagging.
They're trying to condition against this behavior.

Also we already had a thread for this.

Headline should be

And that is why Harvard is losing. They have all the money, all the people, all the resources, and a Burmese yodeling board will bring them down. Kek is funny like that.

These students dodged a bullet. Some of them were clearly redpilled, and 4 years of Harvard could undo that good. They'll be fine, plenty of other top schools around, and if you got into Harvard, you probably got into those as well.

Well, at least 10 people are red pilled for life I guess.

The zionist death squad was real in his mind, though, user. I mean, if you are right, then how do you explain his feelings?

By June 5th or whatever it is? they're fucked. which is all the better, the jews have created more enemies for life.

What fucking weenies harvard has become.
Last century when I was in college the National Lampoon was one of the sickest magazines available it was no holds barred against everyone. Pic related I had a $100 magazine that has been lost due to multiple across the nation moves.

Every single succesfull conservative and right-winger should get money together to build a range of private schools and universities, and also get access the currently neutral ones to counter this bullshit.

People aren't smart enough to form alter egos and false personas. They think they're cute for using their public name and image to denounce the jew, but they forget who holds the fucking leash on their neck. Yeah, they'll be embittered for life because of this, but if they had only been sly, they'd have developed the connections to keep from being poked by the long nose.

is harvard a meme yet

Yes. Even (((HBO))) makes fun of them.

That's possible, but if I know people from Harvard and I do actually know some they have no comprehension of memes. All they know are the idols of power and money and fame, and it's all they care to have. I'm sure the dean sincerely believes this punitive censorship of unapproved badthink will actually be effective, since they live in a world where something is only true if another Ivy Leaguer said it.

I wonder how hard it would be to goad more colleges to do this. I actually kind of hope they will. The result - all the smart meme masters are with us and won't be bought off with a degree and maybe a cushy professional job and then they work their entire lives to stop the Day of the Rope because their mortgage. Of course, it would probably also portend an exponential increase in school shootings by raging betas.

(((They))) would never allow it. Anyone who attempted such a thing would be literally Jewed out of existence.

We do need schools and institutions, but they need to operate underground without any formal affiliation or association. They can't make peaceful associations illegal, and (((they))) wouldn't be able to use their usual tricks against underground organizations.

I hate this so much. I hate that the Church saved all of Europe on countless times to be a joke for the Jews to make filth about and that the studio hasn't been torched yet (they'd never make such a show about muslims). I hate that people here watch it. I hate that the actual pope is a marxist cuckold. I hate the people occupying the Church since 1958 and I want all our art back. I hate that said cuckold pope is ruining Europe and relating the population and hasn't had his balcony collapse and his head opened on marble. Just hatred on every level.

You got a screencap?

Then you're going to hate this. But yeah me too, the Jews have to be stopped.

That's an interesting point about the Pope. It must be difficult for right wing catholics. In Tibetan Buddhism there is a similar problem. When Tibet was invaded by China many Tibetan Buddhists escaped to the West just in time to teach a bunch of baby boomer hippies. So now the tradition is full of these Marxist faggots. Many Eastern traditions have this problem. It is very difficult to show "holy" people that they are making a mistake.

Oh well, they can go work for a year and apply next year. Or attend a state school and transfer later (why?). Missing Harvard isn't the end of the world.

Quite the contrary, not going to Harvard has greatly increased their chances holistic life success. Harvard is not what it used to be.

It's your fault, Ivy Niggers.

I'm not even Catholic but if there is one thing all Christians can agree on it's that whoever made and acted in this burned at the stake. Shepherds' Crusade when?

Like the night follows the day:
"How many nice Jewish boys from Miami make it big in Hollywood? And how many of those get to write and direct a star-studded zombie movie as their first big gig? Enter 37-year-old Coral Gables native Jeff Baena."

They don't make films about Orthodox kikes. Like Brando said, "we've never seen the KIKE.." But an entire movie shitting on Catholics? Sure..

this really makes me murderous. If I were to write a movie about Orthodox kikes like that, how far do you think it would get? And no one will even notice or complain. No synagogues will burn. Nothing.
“Joshy”
Jewish director Jeff Baena’snew movie premiers at Sundance. It’s the second directorial feature of the co-writer of the indie favorite “I Love Huckabees.” The movie stars some great Jewish comedians like Jenny Slate and Nick Kroll.
forward.com/culture/331176/8-jewish-movies-premiering-at-sundance/

we need to get the jew to overplay zer's hand and channel the blow back.

When you go too long without a decent pogrom the high kikery explodes like this. When it solves itself (as it always does) the Jews are going to rue their behavior.

lel, it's even more pozzed than the others

That's interesting considering the winner of their debate competition was two black women calling for the death of all white people.

lmao

Bigger meme than Yale and Yale is terrible.

Even other leftycucks can't take it anymore.

Kek
Good call user that was a priceless video of the final debate.
If i remember correctly they used a lot of nigger to splain their side of the debate as well.

Every time

Princeton has always been more tolerable since they keep their Jewish problem at under 10% by policy, and have no law or medical school.

I guess you could say that memes are serious business.

Kinda funny how you even further realise its the Jews why unis are pozzed to shit. Just keep your yids under control and you can have something respectable.

The problem with modern unis today is way too much concentration on the arts and social sciences. Sure, those are certainly useful in life, but not for a career and certainly not when they're taught by (((progressive professors))).

I'm seriously starting to think that the best thing to do in this situation is to fire every shitty kike professor and bring in a bunch of /ourguys/. I'm just not sure on what ground our government can secure that on, if it would secure so at all.

They did, it was called the Ivy League. Like anything else good, it got subverted, jewed out from inside, and turned to shit.

"Jewishness is a form of racial oppression. Treason to jewishness is loyalty to humanity. The goal of abolishing the jewish race is on its face so desirable that some may find it hard to believe that it could incur any opposition other than from COMMITTED JEWISH SUPREMACISTS. The task is to bring this minority together in such a way that makes it impossible for the LEGACY OF JEWISHNESS to continue to REPRODUCE ITSELF ."
~Prof. Noel Ignatiev

yeah, sad you can teach hate like that

How did Harvard even find out? One of them had to have ratted them out right?

you can assume one of them was a kike or had queer parents or whatever it was.

I'm calling it: Calling for assassination of Trump gets anyone honors at Harvard

10 slots just opened up for over privileged, low test score jews.

(((pure cohencidence)))

I wouldn't be surprised if kikes actually organized this convenient event.

Ok Shlomo…

You think Harvard is losing? Have you looked at your country lately? The entire west for that matter? They are winning.

What are they really "winning?" It's like winning a game of monopoly and burning the house down in the process.

I think that's what they want. So they can then rebuild the world again in their image, and humanity as their slaves.

you have no idea, the sheep are being led to slaughter by their shepherd. I've lost my gf a no sex before marriage girl, hard to find these days she didn't like my anti-muslim stances even though I quote millennia of Church teaching using literal Saints like Thomas Aquinas, Doctor of the Church I break down heresies like 'muslims worship the same God as us' with solid theological doctrines that I learned from my time being taught by Jesuits. I quote the bible, she goes to bible study and I had a better grasp of nuances. I don't go to mass anymore because it'd feel like a lie to accept Communion since I don't feel like a part of the community.
Here are the word of St. Thomas Aquinas, Doctor Angelicus, Doctor Communis, on muslims

I smell a false flag

Same, moved to a big city where good celebant christian waifu went to renown marxist-communist school (University of Adelaide) and within months she was an unrecognisable edgelord leftist otaku turboslut dumpster of a human being. Never liked my opinions on the zog but started to resent me for it once the goy college caricature set in. Dark times brother.

You might be fucking retarded.

Autocorrect, nigger. Calm your tits.

sell/smash it now and get a damn desktop you fool

And this is exactly why I don't have a Facebook account.

Just end yourself.

It's plausible. Autistic, few White kids talking to short, fat asian math genius types and trying to be edgy and funny. Stealth lesbian philosophy type is let into group by accident and narcs. I was worse. Never on kikebook, but used to be a site where you could put in mcat/lsat/gmat and give scores and discus when they were out where you'd get in, and me (and a few others) trying to figure out which had the fewest kikes. Some Jew professor wrote an article in one of the national magazines about how certain students were "risking their futures
and MDs with racism online."

Believe or not, the internet used to be fun and anonymous and only degenerates an autists were on it.

Computers used to be super expensive and difficult to use. Internet access was also expensive, and slow as fuck. And you could not use your telephone while online :(

The internet was at it's best during this time. Full of smart middle class white people. Sadly, It's all gone to shit now.

I think what really killed the classical internet was smartphones.

I was looking at the Cronulla riots on tape today and guys wearing AWB shirts. Can you imagine something like that without everyone being doxxed? The more I think about it, quality of life would improve for everyone if we just blew up the entire fucking internet.

Lmao.

National Lampoon was the greatest magazine ever and people who only saw the watered-down movies missed out on some of the greatest comedy of all time.

I remember a centerfold entitled "Dog Breeds of the English Nobility" and each dog either had a giant cock or a foot-long tongue. I also remember the regular cartoons, like Talking Tits, Deidre Callahan, the Ugliest Girl in the World, and something about a detective in an iron lung. We had to go out of our way to get copies of National Lampoon and they kept them behind a screen where only the title was visible, just like Playboy, Hustler, and Penthouse. Finally we just couldnt get it at all any more.

I heard that the actor Tim Matheson bought the magazine near the end and cancelled strips like Talking Tits because he considered them too offensive btw. Thanks, dick, you were never funny.

The Church was set up for the sole purpose of keeping Jewry in their place, and more or less fulfilled the role for 1,500 years. There are over 200 Papal Encyclicals criticizing the Jews and they were banned from Christian lands "for all eternity" in the 1200s. It wasn't too much to expect them to keep fulfilling this one role.

Most of the right-wing "conservative" Catholics which I know, and I know quite a few, Have absolutely no problems with the current agenda. They may not entirely agree, but they truly believe in the universal brotherhood of man. They will choose Jesus/pope over Nation State every time.

You have a reputation. Preserve it. Anonymous imageboards are your place for venting your power level to the world.

You don't know any. Mostly since there aren't many left, or you aren't Catholic. People want the pope hanged and many quietly believe he's the antichrist and a communist. People see what he's doing to Europe, how awful he is for everyone…people aren't blind, at least not everyone.

Irish Catholic neighborhood. I grew-up with these folks. They are as right-wing and conservative catholic as I've ever seen. Not that I've traveled the country or anything like that.

Irish have always been democrat scum. Look around Europe and see what people think. Look at things like Pius XII society. People have noticed he's a communist and the worst of all worlds.

I'm not disagreeing with you, (except about the democrat part), that simply isn't true. I hope his reign ends soon. It's been absolutely disastrous for White people, everywhere.

There's a certain Irony in that the Jew
s predictions of the end of the world almost likely about to come true. If the kikes attack Iran, it can easily bring about the literal end of the world. Maybe it is time for a final showdown with world jewry and see who survives, because the world can't go on as it is much longer.

IF YOU DON'T STOP POSTING EVUL MUMUS YOU AIN'T GOING TO COLLEGE
considering how pozzed college has become, this is actually a good filter

I've been wishing for this very thing for years now. Coexistence is not an option. The Jews have no desire for it, they will never cease attacking and subverting everything we are. Their religion, their genetics, demand it.

There are probably White guys working in Hong Kong or Nippon or Wherever and having fun, or at least life is bearable. One of the worst things about living in ZOG is that you feel a responsibility to at least help try to steer it into the cliff when it does crash so it doesn't kill people on the ground when it falls.

It's like these people want to get fucked over. Posting such things on facebook is a million times worse than talking about it in public, because guess what, your name and your picture is right next to what you said and Zuckercuck stores that date forever. If (((law))) enforcement wants to fuck your ass raw all they need to do is tell Zuckerkike that you're a suspect for hate speech and they just hand your data over.
Meanwhile, a family who wants access to its deceased daughter's profile to see whether it was a suicide is not allowed said access.

WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT BECOME POLITICAL ON FACEBOOK, BUT IF YOU MUST, STAY ANONYMOUS AT ALL COSTS

Just don't have one, period. If you get arrested, the first rule is always don't say a fucking thing to the cops, don't even ask to take a piss, just keep asking for a lawyer. Why would you put anything in writing and have it there…talk about doing the jew's work for him…

I don't think it is ironic at all
I think it is planned that way
Order out of chaos
When the world has gone to shit so bad that nobody can cope with it, they will BEG to be enslaved by the jew world order as long as they get to feel a bit safer

I don't think it's going to just go to shit. AS insane as Netanyahu is, the others behind him waiting are even worse and the Orthodox Jews are having more kids. These are true talmudic jews who will use whatever nukes they have.

This. And Checked. Disappointing that nobody has checked these dubs. Easily the most underrated post in the thread.

These kids will be far better off now.

Non-Jewish white males are something like 30-35% of the US population. If Harvard lets in more than a dozen each year, I will eat my hat. I guarantee every white male they are counting today is either Jewish or hispanic.

Pls stop postin offensive memes right now sir.
Step away from the computer with both your hands up, slowly

The high price of Ivy League schools is for the job placement, your parents are basically buying you a job if you go to one.

Wasn't yale use to be looked at as right wing Harvard ?

Very long time ago, like the 50s they less communists and jews.

Why the fuck would they even want to go to Harvard?
It's not the collage it once was.

Why haven't these SJW universities been burned down yet? Why haven't the men who are leaving Uni called for federal testing standards for every degree program that don't even require going to college?

I agree, but one who doesn't know the difference between a collage and the institution known as college might want to hold his tongue.

It's my dream to open the most elite university and only allow the best minds on earth and two or three abbos.

Checked. Gonna force my brother to go to Heidelberg or MIT instead.

I honestly don't give a shit if you're dumb enough to post shit on facebook. Hide your fucking power level and rise through the ranks. Let the "alt-right" blow this shit up if they care.

Its fucking mindblowing that any form of that is allowed in uni

It makes me so proud knowing that we have high IQ fascists in hiding, climbing the ladder to power and undermining the Jew.

if you aren't sharp enough to hide your power level, there might be a case.

Kikelvard done them a big favour. You know shit is fucked if they accept a black who sends a nigger rap song text as application.

Really depends on study direction and if the person is actually smart. The person matters more than the degree except for degrees that actually teach you a skill. These are of course the STEM degrees. Other degrees are just memes out there, not to be taken super seriously even though the staff there does. Humanities is a new modern religion with the label of science plastered on it and the sjws are all worshipping it, the humanities science that is.

Look up any university, any there is. Then go to their humanities faculty. Jews jews jews, everywhere fucking jews. Its not a meme or a lie, antropology, sociology, gender studies all the other crap coming from these fields, all kikes. It is not science, it's kikery and the students and liberals are worshipping and grovelling at kikery's feet.

Harvard just saved them so much fucking money holy shit
To be a non-jewish white and get into that cultmarx shithole you have to be in the top 0.01% of whites

Think of how many colleges want to give them a free ride for their talent at their school now

The shit that people believe and still do is amazing

I refuse to do anyone online without a VPN ever since a couple of years ago, let alone actively post political shit on a public profile.

The normies need to learn how possible it is for the kikes to order 66 their asses in the middle of the night if they keep up their retardation.

The problem with Ivy League institutions is simply that they possess far too much influence on the intellectual foundations of our government. Most of the very same Jewish and shabbos goy fucks who crashed the U.S. economy in 2008 eventually got off scot-free and earned teaching positions at Harvard, Columbia, etc. We read so often about how this government report used a Harvard study to boost its agenda, or how a former President's daughter now seemed to get into Harvard almost immediately.

This increased meddling in government affairs, combined with the rising popularity of the (((social sciences))) after the First World War, eventually led to the liberalization of standards for education systems of higher institutions. Harvard, of course, was hit hardest. An institution once esteemed as challenging is now infamous for rampant grade inflation. The institution that lent its name to the Harvard Classics now runs a curriculum fostered on "Aesthetic Understanding" and "Societies of the World."

Additionally, let's not forget that the primary motive of the disproportionate acceptances of Caucasian applicants is simply to ensure "multiculturalism" among the student body. If our government and the Jews within didn't peddle that very "multiculturalism," no one at Harvard would even bat an eye at an applicant's race or ethnicity. Harvard, as well as most prestigious American universities, has effectively become a lapdog to the United States government, bending to every one of its wills without protest.

To create something, you must destroy something else first. Similarly, higher education cannot be repaired without a massive overhaul of government policies regarding education and social merit.

If they don't go to Harvard, they'll go to some other college, and it might not be a better one.

Should I apply to Harvard for an art degree and send this with my application?

You know what I find amazing? We're all raised to think of the Nazis as evil monsters who wanted to barge into everybody's private life and punish them for thoughtcrime, but these days it's the NatSocs who are fighting for the freedom to have a private opinion you share with friends, without being punished now and forevermore for failing to obey the ideology-Jew.

Nazis as freedom fighters. This timeline is intense.

Go for it. They'll probably accept you while you do so as long as you put that you're mixed-race or "other ethnicity"

bumpin