Trump Doubles Down on Attacking London Mayor

'PATHETIC EXCUSE!'

Donald Trump today renewed his attack on Sadiq Khan over his handling of the London terror atrocity.

Despite claims he had deliberately misquoted the London mayor's call for calm in London, Trump fired off a new tweet slamming him this afternoon.

He wrote: 'Pathetic excuse by London Mayor Sadiq Khan who had to think fast on his "no reason to be alarmed" statement. MSM [mainstream media] is working hard to sell it!'

It was not clear what 'excuse' the President was referring to.

The mayor hit back Monday night, accusing the President of 'fuelling division' and insisting he did not have 'time' to respond in full.

The bizarre row began yesterday when the President laid into Mr Khan on Twitter in the aftermath of the terror attack, which left seven dead and dozens injured.

He sent a tweet accusing Mr Khan of telling Londoners there was 'no reason to be alarmed' after the attack – misquoting the Labour mayor who was reassuring the public not to be worried about the extra police on the streets.

The new exchange came just hours after Prime Minister Theresa May stepped in to defend the Mr Khan, insisting he was doing an 'excellent job' – although she repeatedly declined to criticize Trump for sending the tweets.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4573736/Trump-doubles-attacking-London-mayor-Sadiq-Kahn.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Me1Aa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sadiq_Khan
whatgas.com/petrol-prices/london.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Barbary_War
biblehub.com/mark/9-5.htm
biblehub.com/luke/4-16.htm
biblehub.com/romans/15-27.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The excuse the faggot brown roach is trying to find for muzz filth. Fuck him , good job Trump. Eat a cock bongs you're fucked short of a big ass war at this point.

SHITSKIN

Can we please invade London?

I am so ready for America to become a full rogue state but nobody can do shit because we're the world hegemon.

Trump should just respond with PART AND PARCEL every time.

Daily reminder Trump is openly interfering in UK politics to a greater degree than Russia ever did the US. And nobody can even call him out let alone stop him.

I honestly wonder what the founding fathers would think if they knew that in the future we'd been bossing the UK around like a little bitch.

Good. The UK is a fucking disgrace.

I'd like to hear what they would have said about third world barbarians randomly exploding and the entire White World shrugging its collective shoulders.

If we ever invade Londonistan we need to gather up all the tea in the city and throw it into the harbor.

I remember when politics used to be public forums, debates, and intelligently crafted speeches. Now it's 140 character Twitter fights.

Fuck their shit breakfast beverage. Coffee is superior with white milk no sugar

That would be kino. Goddamn, I'm getty giddy just thinking about invading London. Imagine kicking down the doors of kebab shops and liberating the whole city. We could hold a public execution fo Sadiq Khan.

Saqid Khan-man is going to have his foot in his mouth the next London terrorist attack. I wonder how long, my bet is in two weeks we see another attack in London. Usually it happens every month or so but it's bombathon and those hungry muslims are grumpy.

Well it does cut down on the process a bit.
There was never any real intelligence in politics, at least not in the majority of cases.

The faggot is using reddit memes, he's a dweeb.

politics used to be, and still is in many nations, a bunch of drunk old men hitting each other with canes.

Politics has been shitty sound bytes and slogans for longer than Twitter has existed.

Brits have always been a little stupid.
They boast intelligence over Americans, but I think they may want to brush up on what the Dunning–Kruger effect is.

Iv'e been wondering something.

Whites in New York were never bread out or replaced with immigrants, they just fucking left in the 70's. Seriously like 3-4 million whites just left the city, if the whites stayed then the city would still be 80% white today.

Did the same thing happen with London?

He's trying to save Britain, which is more than can be said for almost everyone in that country except Nige

Brits have always been absolute pompous cunts.

Whites are fundamentally peaceful creatures. We don't want conflict, we seek to avoid it at all costs. Hence white flight. It's an element of our character that we need to rectify.

gotta meme harder

Why do people keep quoting the numbers of dead and injured. Has anyone actually confirmed this other than the (((media)))?

This election they get to pick between an old hag who wants to censor the internet while continuing to import more Muslims and a goddamn commie.

Fucking hell Britain is fucked.

It's only fucked if the Limeys refuse to rise up. They could easily start to enact mob justice, and there'd be nothing the Government could do to stop them.

With what weapons?

Weren't the Londonites known for being unruly and prone to forming violent mobs just 150 years or so ago?

the knives they haven't binned yet

Lawn tools? Cops are unarmed correct?

You telling me they don't have butcher's knives and other items out in the countryside? Hell, break into a museum and steal some maces. It's fucking England, they used to be Knights. If they can't find a way to fight back, they deserve to perish.

War is just politics by other means.

Just use the muslims tactics against them. Someone could drive a car into a mosque, everyone will wonder why the Brit is getting all hell in the media for doing what muslims get away with.

In a way, the media is establishing that if you run over people in a car maliciously, it's not something they consider overly serious. They will keep normalizing this stuff, and when non-muslims eventually start doing it, the libshits in the media will start crying about white people being evil, and everyone who has to hear of it will remember the muslims doing the same thing and the difference in how they were treated.

there's literal boxes full of knives on every street you ninny.

Why don't the British just start burning down Mosques? What's stopping you?

The massive vaginas between their collective legs

checked

I know, isn't it great.

silly anons

Whites aren't a minority in England yet, they still have time. DO any British men with balls browse Holla Forums? If so, realize this:

Your Nation is at war. England is at war with Islam. Either fight back, or die.

Why don't burgers just start shooting beaners and niggers? What's stopping you? :^)

Heiled.

Underrated.

For the most part they're controlled minorities. Besides, they don't kill whites as fast as kebab and fuck faster than rabbits for demographic replacement. (^:

We really need to start having "war preparation" threads that discuss general strategies and tactics for low level ops like this. inb4 fbi. No, I'm not suggesting specific targets that would get you v&, I'm saying we all discuss how to pick targets, how to infiltrate/exfiltrate, how to burn places down, etc. Teach a man to fish in a general way. Would be good information. We had something like this a few years back where some German anons were asking about how to take out local rapefugee camp infrastructure.

Do you have brain damage?
Beaners and niggers don't explode randomly, that's literally the only difference.

If they knew what the world would become they would have systematically exterminated all non-whites back then.

Shame he does not, user. Damn shame.

Meanwhile Mohammad has at least 2 wives with 7 chidlren each and rapes Yuropoor women to culturally enrich them. You best start throwing pigs blood in the house of the moon god Yuroanon

Crime rates in NYC in the 1970's were pathetic, apathy levels were at an all time high. There was a demographical shift to the suburbs because it was considered upscale and a move towards success. Those left behind stayed in the "old neighborhoods" It has to be looked at as moving from the 50's into the 60's into the 70's these 30 year old couples moved to single family homes with a yard their kids could play in.

Because they haven't yet learned that racism and hatred are good, vital things.

Tyrone does the exact same thing, yet I don't see burgers start the DOTR any time soon.
So fuck off with this retarded posturing, burgerfriend.

Bullshit. Whites are descendants from Gauls, Romans, Vikings, Anglo-Saxons, Germanics, and Celts. Among other noble, bloodthirsty races. Modern whites have been temporarily pacified - by (((what))) I do not know exactly, but it is a cultural rather than genetic pacification.

If it makes you feel better, their police don't have much in the way of weapons either.

The goal of the jihadist cells operating out of the mosques is to provoke the right response that will convince the other muslims to get out of sleeper-cell status. Doing stupid things like 'attacking' like some dissident or terrorist yourself just gives imam's ammo to say, "Look at that - it's either kill the infidel or be killed by them!" and luckily they have all the weapons they'll need to kill the infidel right under the floorboards.

If you want to remove kebab properly, you have to first cut off their reinforcements, encourage the weaker to leave on their own, remove the remnants by swift force, and then demolish their mosques and breeding grounds within your borders. You don't become world-conquerors by engaging in barbarian rabble tactics. Do something, but do so intelligently.

The best thing to do at this point is to create inhospitable environments for undesirable elements. Muslims have hilarious weaknesses - like pigs. 'Fighting' with outright violence is inappropriate and ineffective at this juncture, and (((some people))) will coax idiots into doing something stupid.

I remember this time last year when Brexit vote came up. Almost all of England was for it, except for one chunk… London.
It got me thinking, London is basically the San Francisco of the UK isn't it? So far left and out of touch with the rest of the nation, they just have their insular bubble and skewed view of reality.

That's some top-tier red pill material m80

I'm not saying using violence. I'm talking about property destruction, which is exactly what I was responding to.

You can spray pig's blood all over a mosque, the Muds will just come up with a ritual to purify it. Islam is just as much a rules lawyer religion as Judaism.

Just leave pigs heads everywhere.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE BRITISH CUNTS? MY FUCKING GOD

it's really the same everywhere to effect change. Real political change, it requires violence and attacking the first line of governmental defense, which is law enforcement. Over the past 12 to 24 to 60 months we've seen a dramatic increase in failure to comply deaths at the hands of law enforcement. Since the 1980's it has skyrocketed. Anyone remember "Smokey and the Bandit" movie? Remember how a guy in a fast car had the police chasing him across the country? Download it and watch it to see how the public perception of law enforcement has changed. Law Enforcement has morphed into a paramilitary force in my lifetime.

Everyone would have unanimously agreed to end slavery right then, kill or deport every black person in the US, and wrote in the Constitution that only European people would be able to get American citizenship and be allowed into the country.

Good. No one from within britain seems willing to uncuck themselves. Maybe Trump can give them a jumpstart?

And even that aside, Sadiq Khan was busy talking shit about trump and interfering in our election long beforehand. So fuck hi.

Wanted to add, Americans were much much more free 30 years ago. The shift from being a kid in the 70's to an adult in the 90's has been oppressive. The more I look back on 9/11 the more I see it as the master plan in this shift, George Bush knew exactly what was going on at the school. It was 100% photo-op. History will judge it as such.

/argument

In order to suppress unruly niggers/muds and to deal with non-controlled opposition like white nationalistic dissidents.
I don't blame burgers for not rising up under those conditions but this constant "lol le Yros are so gey xD" posting achieves nothing.

England surrendered it's entire empire. Its not the same England that existed hundreds of years ago.

YOU DENSE, MOTHERFUCKER! THAT'S WHAT WE NEED TO HAPPEN!

Open warfare, with a clear us vs them is the greatest possible thing we could ever hope for.

You will never get open warfare with Muslims because just like Jews they only wage war by deceit.

Nogs tend to kill each other quicker than whites may need to, via guns and abortions. It helps that they stay in the inner cities though. Keep it coming though yurofriend

Abortions which a sizeable portion of Holla Forums and the right wants to make illegal.

No one? No one??
Have you ever been to /brit/pol?

For whites. We have no problem with planned parenthood in black communities.

Only shills and neo-cons want this.

You mean the fags who are jumping ship to Holla Forums because they're throwing their support behind Comrade Corbyn "soft brexit" Dallas?

The problem is we already shared nukes with all he eueofags. Hopefully we installed kill switches on them.

Trucks of peace are by definition open warfare, user.

Why? USA already has Europe conquered with its vast amount of military bases in it. America can actually blow up a capital in Europe for fun and then pressure the EU to submit to every demand since the EU wouldn't be able to do anything back. I'm not actually sure why USA isn't just outright colonizing the world. It is what would make the most sense, it would've made so much sense in the 50s 60s and 70s as well.

Have you ever *been* to /brit/pol?

For non-whites or for proper eugenics purposes its acceptable, although for non-whites I would prefer they sterilize them completely.

No. We absolutely are peaceful by nature. That's why we need our brutal native faiths to balance out our fucked up instincts. Jesus is absolutely the worst role model a white man could ever have.

As other anons said, fucking good. London is the least British city on the face of the planet at this point. I won't even be surprised if the entirety of Europe disappears into an information black hole just before bursting into civil war, AT MOST 5 years from now.

criminally underrated post

Fucking hell, you shills get smarter everyday. Nice posts though shlomo.

We're literally deporting them right now.

Are you somehow unaware of the ever-increasing presence of niggers and jews in every single White country since the American victory in the Second Zionist War or are just you being deliberately obtuse?

Abortion for niggers is widely supported on Holla Forums.

LONDON: Police stop man with multiple machetes in his backpack.

Reminder: Mayor of London Sadiq Khan was a lawyer for a 9/11 terrorist Zacarias Moussaoui and has ties with Islamist movement worldwide.

London Mayor Sadiq Khan is an embarrassment. Londoners chant #Trump's name instead of his.

Why would anyone chant for Trump when his administration just signed off on the largest arms deal ever with an Islamic nation? Good lord.

It's 6000000D chess, don't worry.

Sure is summer.

Indeed, it is. The 20th century is a very good reminder of exactly what America does with its weapons industry: destroy the White race in service to international judaism and the negroid race.
Saudi Arabia is diversifying into purchasing the West wholesale. The own MASSIVE shares in the largest and most important investment firms, weapons manufacturers, and heavy industry across the West. Frankly, it's as good as theirs. But you go ahead and keep perpetuating the big lie. It's been working pretty well for you hasbarats since election season rolled around.

What brilliant chess! You surely didn't pull that straight out of your asshole! I mean, how could you, with all those dragon dildos up it and all.

Trump did it because your mother is a cunt? could be one of a thousand possibilities.

Faggot, there isn't a single person in this planet with both access to nuclear launch codes and the intention to ever use them.
Nuclear apocalypse is a fucking meme kikes parrot to keep the goyim terrified, just like the global warming bullshit

And filtered.

The symbolism of the cross described in your pic-related image by Jung, the alter-ego of Freud, is just plain wrong; cross = swastika = buddhist wheel; since they are all share the same esoteric meanings, are these other symbols also incomplete to you, you splendid peasant?
The Christ is perfect; it wouldnt have lasted a millenial and many decades if it was incomplete; Jesus went to Hades remember?

So natural and organic tbh.

Top Kek.

Cry more.

Once again, Christcucks are drooling retards. Thanks for playing.

Someone has been missing on news.
Something is up with Qatar and the arabic world, it could lead to some fun fun moments.

If you have two brain cells you can see where this is going.
It's almost like these morons expect geopolitics to be one dimensional. Anyone who doesn't believe in 1488D chess is a moron or a shill.

If he was perfect he would have found a way to spread the message without being nailed to a piece of wood.

But Drumpf sold them weapons!!!

Cuz fast and furious was such a great success…

Wake me up when Muslims are being physically rounded up and slaughtered indiscriminately in any and all Western lands, regardless of their purchasing power and connections and all of their physical property and assets is confiscated and destroyed.

If you say so CIA nigger, can't have it both ways.

Then why are Merkel and friends so goddamn uppity towards Trump?

Not through speeches and majority decisions will the great questions of the day be decided—but by iron and blood

It's more about the US having zero marketable industry to the outside world except weapons and the last 20 years of geopolitical and military failure means the US doesn't have anything to offer its satellites outside of weapons transfers and increased ownership of the homeland.

But we have a lot of oil, natural gas, and a fuckton of food.

So does South America and Asia.

Yeah but we also have a lot of guns.

I don't really understand what that has to do with anything. International corporations don't decide to manufacture in the United States instead of China or Korea because you own a Remington 700.

Jefferson and Jackson would probably want every US patriot to commit suicide for letting the zionist bankers take over your country just like what they saw them do to Britain

Why doesn't everyone know this?

Also I just looked it up and we still somehow make up 20% of all manufacturing on the planet.

Didn't know that

THIS ISN'T A VIDEO GAME, YOU FUCKWIT!

THERE AREN'T KILL SWITCHES ON GUNS AND TANKS, YOU MASSIVE AUTISTIC RETARD1!!!BKJBUKB! fucckckc fuck FUCK YOU

kys you fucking filth

if planned parenthood didnt exist the yank nigger/beaner population would explode exponentially

Well don't you look fucking retarded. All the areas that voted for Hitler were Protestant and very Christian. The reason the catholics didn't vote for him is because they voted for the explicitly catholic party.

Why couldn't you install small remote detonated explosives in them?

I'm sure you could do it with the Jets and the Tanks if not the small arms.

Those are based niggers, user. Didn't you get the memo?

I don't care if some whore's mulatto child gets ground up and offered to satan.

Planned parenthood is a satanic human sacrifice organization that murders and sell human body parts. While on the other hand they slow down the white demographic decline.

It's a mixed bag

Like anyone of these mindless numale and uppity dyke ZOGbots would even give a shit

Elaborate and state your case.

sounds like the lesser of the many evils they could concoct tbh

You seem like you've been posting here for years, seeg hail my fellot natzee.

I actually have been posting here for years. I find that fact depressing.

Out President is so great!

Real life isn't hollywood you fucking nitwit.

Reminder, if you're going to create a thread which links to a news source then put some effort into making a good one.
Lazily copy-paste shows little dedication into creating a thread. A healthy and a stylized thread is good for the board.

This man is your friend. He fights for freedom.jpg

They're baffled by evil racist Drumpf's tweets. I'm honestly astonished at the levels of kikery coming out of the establishment news organs. They're really beginning to become unglued.

WashPost: Trump’s fight with London mayor baffles his critics

archive.is/Me1Aa

ENGLAND, NO

BIN THAT KNIFE!

Apparently the only Anglo's willing to call Khan on his shit aren't even British.

The message is perfectly clear. Getting caught was part of the plan.

Fucking no-go zones, kids getting blown to bits at concerts, even had one of the latest jihadis in a fucking bbc documentary praying in front of an isis flag.
The fucking guy was in a fucking documentary about fucking jihadis in the fucking UK before going on this fucking rampage.
They made a fucking documentary and aired it, about this fucking guy who was all about killing fucking English people for Islam, and then fucking surprise, he goes fucking jihad on English people.
How fucking fucked up are these poor fucks?

Little girls blown to fucking smithereens…

This guy is likely a Muslim himself.

It's deliberate destabilization user. These governments know this shit is going to happen if they don't secure the borders and keep allowing Muslims in. They are not stupid. They are treasonous.

I take it they were all arrested, processed and are now in BongFEMA reeducation camps?

Good it's about time the U.S. tries to save its vassal states.

Well I sure do now ty user

War has changed user, this is our future.

God damn the kikes are dumb.

Fuck even the sentence structure implies its the verb definition

he is openly muslim

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sadiq_Khan

You're telling me…

Have you been to Europistan? Petrol is expensive at least $6 a gallon
whatgas.com/petrol-prices/london.html

You're joking.. plz tell me he's joking guize.. guize..?

he IS a Muslim, it's open knowledge… Though to be fair he's so liberal that any consistent Muslim salivates at the thought of cutting his head off. Several imam's have revoked his muslimhood

You catch on quick.

See goy? t-the Catholics voted for this party! therefore absolutely everyone who voted for that party without question must have despised this other party! I mean, what kinda man likes two parties any way?
Why are burgers so stupid bros?

Would we be better off if we voted for Hillary? :^)

Trump is /ourguy/ and anyone who thinks otherwise hasn't been paying attention

You're looking at it wrong. London is not England. London isn't "So liberal that they just don't get it". No, they get it. They're not actually British. Vancouver doesn't just "not understand". Los Angeles doesn't just "not understand". They've taken over already and want more.

Why doesn't Trump ask PNAC author Frank Gaffney what happened in London?

LoL
Expect more terrorism around the world with the team Trump has assembled

Yes, but trackers can be miniscule and implanted withouth them knowing it.
And may I remind you that pic related is commercial.
The army probably has way smaller.

Imagine being able to treack the weapons that the Saudis and kikes hand on to their next underlings, which seem to be the Kurds in Iran since they'll want to reunite with their Syrian/Iraqi/Turkish compatriots.

Is that suppose to be a counter to my point

Anyone who knows too much tends to die of a self-inflicted gunshot to the back of the head after falling backward up some stairs and then getting run over by an ambulance, then a hearse right in their bedroom.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Barbary_War

That's just the yanks, don't lump us in with them.

You underestimate the number of people killed by niggers.

This. The Harambe problem could be solved in no time at all by offering buckets of KFC for vasectomies / tubes tied.

With no navy to speak of the US was in no position to launch an attack so the ottomans had them over a barrel. And with the few friends they had already having had exhausted a huge amount of resources fighting britain at sea and abroad 100 some odd americans being held by the sand niggers when everyone else was dealing with the same situation complicated things as well.

Took like 20 years to build ships and develop an organized navy which when coming from no navy at all in the late 17th century amounts to immediately going to war in itself. And then the ottomans got their shit pushed in.

Yes whites left. Where my parents live was probably 80-90% white 25 years ago; today its maybe 15% (lots of kikes and slavshits though). I know maybe two white British families who still live there, everyone else is gone.

And to the myriad arseholes hating on Britain; London is essentially California or San Francisco. Essentially no Brits live there anymore, a few elderly, a few poor, a few who are planning on leaving as soon as they can and then the traitorous hippy types.

The rest of the nation is more or less fine, although we obviously do need to purge the filth from the cities.

Weasel cunt

He was probably worried about it being a bomb

NY is a wierd state. lived there for far too many years It's changed quite a bit and going to change some more in the future because of many whites showing nothing but asses and elbows.. But 20 years ago? You could walk a 10 mile trip to the store and back and not see a single nigger, not just out on long island or the upstate area proximate to the city, but in fucking most parts of the city as well. The niggers were contained to their areas. In the city they never left their neighborhoods and outside of the city they never left their cities.

Immediately after 9/11 that all changed. At first everyone was beating the shit out of any sand nigger they saw because blue collar new yorkers used to be pretty fucking red pilled And then "omg we are all americans, that man you beat wasnt a terrorist he was an american and a new yorker"

After a year or so of that everything changed. Heroin flooded the streets and moved into every last suburb, the wealthier and whiter the suburbs were targetted the heaviest. White families with good jobs, 450k houses and a sizeable savings wound up spending it all bailing their sons out of prison and paying for rehab, crime went up, home values went down and pay went down, suddenly people who were doing pretty good had more debt than equity in their homes. And they started getting trapped. "hey lets move to florida" suddenly became "holy shit we need to dedicate every waking minute to moving to florida" But not a whole lot of people followed through. Most of the people I know who did were veterans who served in combat. Everyone else quickly found excuses for why they had to stay. These amounted to "but if I move I wont get to see x extended family member" "but Im a nyer its all I know" "I-I-I-I L-L-Like It H-Here"

Anyone posting here that still lives in a marxist held state needs to smack themselves in the face and actively plan on how they are going to make moving a reality. Every second you stay there is putting you in a deeper hole, economically, spiritually, and mortally.

This nigger needs to actually read the Bible. Shootout to Revelation.

These are good.

Because Trump is only the head of the executive branch and you're retarded?
Probably the two major factors in the whole thing.

You don't need an arsenal at home to start something and when you look at how docile your average American is you might start wondering if that arsenal is actually holding people back.

Why do retards love to pretend that those areas that voted for Hitler were filled with atheists?
Do you seriously believe that people have no idea that protestants exist?

The President knows after Manchester that the UK now tries to bury its terrorist attacks, and Trump won't let the UK get away with it. Now the Commies have to decide between not killing more Europeans or Trump dropping red pills. Decisions, decisions.

Yes, man. The Bible is all about how nice and good and clean everything is. That's why it spends most of its time observing thoughts and actions that make men do evil things and the effects those things have on individuals and society. Carl Jung was a best friend to (((Sigmund Freud))), so it makes sense for Jung to lie about the Bible.
Another way I look at it is Jung is saying the modern man cannot complete his sense of self without stopping the exclusion of Lucifer and then inviting Lucifer into his mind to join the "light" with the "dark". Jung is incredibly Jewish either way.

Jung was friends with jews (notably (((Freud)))), but he was not a jew himself. The reason he's so popular these days is because that Canadian Jordan Peterson always shills him.

they would be ashamed of us for selling out to kikes then they would move out into the woods and become militia larpers

It's the Jews. I lived in New York for many years myself. Had family in the city, was raised in the country. It was great as a kid because the evening news was NYC and I was so detached from it being safe and growing up in the country. I learned to hunt and shoot at 13 and am an expert marksman. When I was 20'ish I did the city commute but quickly said to myself, "quality of life" wages may be higher being employed in the city but once a person adjust to another area of the country economically quality of life is much better.
Fast forward now 40 years and those same areas of economic blight have all become summer home areas, even year round home areas for the Hasidic jewish community. New York has a welfare state mentality, That mentality infects so many other areas of life. Everyone I knew in high school went on to have major drug problems, unstable relationships, then down the road to relying on disability, and governmental assistance and I am talking white people that used to be involved in the trades.
In the 70's and 80' being a house painter could put three kids through college. A friend of mine, she went to college and her father was a chimney sweep of all damned things. Jews in politics, jews in banking, jews entrenched in governmental jobs….. the mentality is one of a parasite, and they spread it to the population at large, more taxes, more restrictions, more laws, it never ends and it's the state of affairs of the nation now because they have taken over national government like never before in US history. Remember Hillary Clinton being elected tot he senate and saying she would bring 200,000 new jobs to New York…. hebes can't run a profitable business if it doesn't rely on corruption in one form or another. Those 200,000 new Clinton jobs were quickly forgotten.

Except that they killed people… again! They are clearly winning you muslim pile of shit!

Christian here, is "ChristKike" your DnCing groups new term? I know Christcuck didntnt really work out for you but i have to be honest and say that ChristKike isnt really gonna do any better.

Partly because the jews are by and large 75 percent eastern european, 25 percent edomite and 100 percent inbred.
Sure they descended from the isrealites but the isrealites had interbred with a shitload of people.

So see the problem with that "meme" is that its fairly easy to see that they arent the same ethnicity. Hell they dont even have the same religion or God.

If anything whites and God himself cucked the kikes isrealite ancestor out of their inheritance.

So in the, admittedly futile, interest in improving the quality of shitposting please come back with a better word.

Only a kike would obstinately stick to an insult that makes no sense and fools no one

What's with the sudden increase of Wendy's posting lately?

He's shitting up other threads as well. I don't know if its a raid or 'tism

XDDDDDD amazing bantz my friend. You brits fucking deserve to die.

Yep. Essex is the wonky-toothed Whitopia the old London working class moved to back in the 80s. ("Esseeeeeeeeeeeex" said in a cockney accent is a Bong meme in itself.)
All those plumbers and plasterers made their packet; bought their council house under 'right to buy'; sold it off to some slumlord; and fucked off from the Big Smoke to the spray tanned promised land.

What is a shit test?

not to say you got btfod

but god dayum you got btfod

If that is true, then why doesn't Israel admit they have nukes? Because you're full of shit that's why.

Not an argument

Did any of these chaps ever look into how Hitler got into politics and actually took power? Yes, he did use some violence at the end but he actually got involved in politics, formed a party, made it grow, used propaganda, etc. These new (((NatSoc))) groups are more like controlled opposition.

Of course its the jews. I just find it fucking amazing how quickly things went to shit. I grew up in brooklyn and then moved 60 miles away from the city. What really blows my mind is to this day the average wage in new york for a labor position at any given construction job is still the same $10-11 it was when I was 15 and doing day labor during school vacations. Meanwhile, move to where I did and the same types of jobs pay the same as ny. Not just in construction either. Any given non-salaried position is going to be anywhere from a minimum wage fast food gig with the average 'good' job falling somewhere between 11.50 and 14/hr. Lets highball that and say Mr. Completfuckingretard lives in one of the suburbs away from ny **since actually living in the city is so fucking expensive now that you are either paying top dollar to live in a section ape quality fire trap or making above 125k/year and spending it all on rent and the luxury of spending 3 hours to find a parking spot if you manage to be able to afford a car.

So this guy making $14/hour ($1321.60/month after paying fucking 41% of your income to taxes I just looked it up) Now he needs a place to live.. He has two choices: a studio in a shit area of the suburbs for $900/month or a studio in an area that is dangerous as fuck in brooklyn for $600/month. Next is electricity.. If the only appliances he runs are a fridge, a stove and the lights and he washes his clothes in the bathtub he is looking at around $50/month. If he turns the heat on during the winter its going to shoot up to 300, just for a studio. I have family that still live there and the winter before last their heat bill was $900/month

If he eats the bare minimum for caloric and nutrient intake he could probably feed himself for $30/week. 120/month

He needs a phone, its almost impossible to get hired if you dont own a phone now adays. So he goes with one a pay as you go and pays $20/month for minutes.

Transportation.. He could take the public buses which is $3 for a full fare ride each way. $6/day $120/month

Figure on average, he is going to need to replace 2 shirts and 1 pair of jeans per month. $12 at the goodwill.

So shooting low, rent, minimal electricity, food, phone, transportation, clothing and not living in a completely dangerous area will give him $100/month for savings, but of course one or two incidental expenses come up and that's gone and hes stuck grinding a miserable existence with no way out. Or he could live in a nigger infested ghetto where walking home from the bus stop at night is statistically more dangerous than a combat deployment and have just enough left over to pay for the smoking habit he picks up when he starts realizing how bleak the situation is.

Or that stupid fuck could move south and buy a house making $14/hr like I did.

Mutually Assured Destruction prevented humanity from extinction you spoiled brat.

I wish I lived in your world

Notice the armed police surrounding them. They are not free at all, no one is with armed police at every intersection.

because voting against Hitler is identical to voting for Hitler, right?

the pope could molest a child on an altar and catholics would still defend him

regarding people that browse Holla Forums AND are stupid enough to literally worship a jewish rabbi as a god, there is probably no level of depravity that is beneath them

Jews own Israel. Jews own all of the currency in the world barring that of Syria and North Korea. If this is your idea of "cucking" Jews, it's pretty clear how Christianity warps a man's mind into doing the Jew's bidding, even while he believes he's fighting against them.

Daily reminder that only one group benefits from whites fighting each other over Christianity, paganism, atheism and the various subtypes of each. Driving divisions into groups which would otherwise share a common goal is one of their oldest nation wrecking tricks.

Jung rebuked Freud. They were not friends.

The goal of Pagans is to preserve their homeland and honor their ancestors. The goal of Christians is to fight over scraps of Palestine and become Jews. The goal of atheists is to cum. What is happening in your mind that would make these groups seem compatible in any way?

How is this not an argument?

Reported for intl.

uhhh, the mayor of London is some mudslime? Woah lol.

Can anyone here give me tips on how to anonymize video so that nobody can tell what device was used to record it? Next time a mudslime terrorist attack happens in my country (they never happen here) I want to burn down a mosque and film it for Holla Forums to show Britfags how it's done.

Hownu.ru?

You don't know shit about Christianity.

biblehub.com/mark/9-5.htm
Peter said to Jesus, "Rabbi, it is good for us to be here. Let us put up three shelters–one for you, one for Moses and one for Elijah."

biblehub.com/luke/4-16.htm
He went to Nazareth, where he had been brought up, and on the Sabbath day he went into the synagogue, as was his custom.

Reported for intl.

Jesus is the singular biggest enemy of the NWO since He claims to be the Jewish messiah. The end goal of the secular/pseudo-atheist/zionist plan is to bring forth a different messiah, at which point the false Jews who claim to be Biblical jews (but are not)–this synagogue of Satan–will try to install a global zionist tyranny with Jerusalem as the world capital. They hate nothing more than Christianity, since Christianity condemns their every deed. They have committed countless unspeakable atrocities–human experiments in the name of scientific progress, secret agencies going around murdering innocents, the planning and execution of genocides, wars waged to enrich themselves, killing millions of civilians in the process, turning healthy Christian societies into barbaric, sexually degenerate cesspools of immorality. The atrocities they have committed upon the world are beyond counting and their brutality and ruthlessness in obtaining their goals has no comparison anywhere. There has never been a more perfect global tyranny than that of today, where a small group of ‘elite’ global rulers control every single aspect of our lives while at the same time making everyone believe that this is freedom. Their NWO is 1984 on steroids. And Christianity has predicted all of this. The prophecies concerning these developments can be found in the New Testament–most importantly, in the book of Revelations where their entire mark of the beast plan to economically enslave the world has been laid out in detail. As is their ultimate fate–and although most of them are deceived and believe they are actually the good guys and that they can persevere and win a war against God–deep inside they know that they are walking on the broad path of damnation and that there is only one end to their journey: eternal torment in the fires of Hell.
O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets and stonest them that are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! Behold your house is left unto you desolate.
– Matthew 23:37,38
Then answered all the people (Jews) and said, “His blood be on us and on our children”
– Matthew 27:25
But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you to councils, and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten.
– Mark 13:9
Ye are of your father the devil and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And I say the truth, why do you not believe me? He that is of God heareth God’s words, ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
– John 8:43-47
Stiff-necked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost as your fathers did, so you do. Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which showed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers.
– Acts 7:51-53
It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing you put it from you and judge yourself unworthy of everlasting life, we turn to the Gentiles.
– Acts 13:45-51
But neither Titus, who was with me, being a Greek, was compelled to be circumcised: And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage: To whom we gave place by subjection, no, not for an hour; that the truth of the gospel might continue with you.
– Galatians 2:3-5
For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision, whose mourns must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre’s sake… wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith: not giving heed to Jewish fables and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.
– Titus 1:10-14
The Jews, who both killed the Lord Jesus and their own prophets, and have persecuted us: and they please not God and are contrary to all men: forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins always: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.
– 1 Thessalonians 2:14-16
Behold I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews and are not but do lie; behold I will make them to come and worship before thy feet…
– Revelation 3:9
So Jewish.

biblehub.com/romans/15-27.htm
They were pleased to do it, and indeed they owe it to them. For if the Gentiles have shared in the Jews' spiritual blessings, they owe it to the Jews to share with them their material blessings.

most of romans is literally literary deception

Meanwhile…

This is like a Poe's Law of shitposting. Properly constructed shilling is indistinguishable from autism.
where "autism" is just slang for people with no practical experience or street smarts being over analytical on the internet

And this is why the jews hate white people.

OY VEY CHRISTIANS ARE KIKE LOVERS

Appreciated

Sure paid shill, why not.

Paul is openly "antisemite", thats explain posts like thise.

Another Trump win

Do the bongs ever think about a DOTR?

Keeping black slaves was the only way America fucked up. The Naturalization Act of 1790 states that to become a citizen you must be a "free white person" who renounces citizenship of other countries. So America was supposed to be an all white nation forever.

Slavery was a mistake. If America just worked for themselves way back when and left the Africans in Africa, the world would be a much better place.

For once I don't actually want to plant my fist into Piers' fat, flabby face. And why does Khan always look like an arrogant, miserable cunt?