Are you ready for Ready Player One? How many pop culture icons can you recognize? Will it be a good Spielberg movie...

Are you ready for Ready Player One? How many pop culture icons can you recognize? Will it be a good Spielberg movie? Look for the easter egg to find out.

I'm getting mixed messages.

this is what normalfags actually believe. If everyone's important, no one is important. You'll still be a loser.
When VR actually happens it's just going to be like modern day escapism. We'll get rewired to expect certain things, our dopamine receptors will become numb and the cycle of being an unaccomplished depressed loser continues.
Kinda like when you put a cheat code into a video game and it ruins the video game for you.

Wtf is that a Battletoad

Why was is Tracer in it? How much did they shill to out her in it?

It's not intentionally dystopic. The writer thinks it would be really cool to live in this world. He owns a Ghostbusters themed Delorean. He wrote a comic starring himself. He writes poetry about being a nerd who is smarter than everyone else. He is the ultimate bugman.

I don't know but I hope we get ass shots of her.

This book is A Brave New World if it was written by one of the brainwashed normies. You have terrorists blowing up entire mega cities and all the protagonist cares about is some Month Python jokes

I hate this faggot so much. He is the epitome of reddit.

So Neuromancer for cucks and boomers?

Kill this man. Kill reddit.

I was gonna say Gen X since this stuff would seem more relevant to them.

Nothing. Blizzard and Hollywood are joined at the hip.

Spielberg is way better at doing films instead of flicks. Jurassic Park and TLJ are his only good flicks.

This is just Reddit: The Movie.

The term you are looking for is "predictive programming".

Fucking based jews sticking it too the evil white owned corporations.

you forgot ce3k

How big of a role will this part play in the movie, Holla Forums?

Hell yeah. Looks like it might be decent tbh

looks fucking stupid. i can see the bad white male character already

don't you dare compare neuromancer to this shit

Wow! What an amazing and creative story, Ernest you fucking hack.

Why must you remind me that there's gonna be a Neuromancer move?! Directed by this clown no less.

It's actually the 3dpd version of .hack and Sword Art Online.

I really need to rewatch that. First time I saw it I didn't understand it that well.

That wasn't even a new concept in the Megaten series at that point.

Yea that was a film tho

Neuromancer had a lot more going for it than this trash. RPO is just DUDE, LOOK, POP CULTURE, Neuromancer was genre defining, had mood, tone, something substantial.

Remember when BFG seemed like a surefire event