Fake middle class

Is anyone else fake middle class?

We don't have savings, we have an overdraft. Recently had a family emergency in which someone got hurt, so we're more overdrawn than ever.

Everything worth more than 500 bucks was bought before 2008. Stove, washing machines, fridge, dishwasher, you name it. It was bought before The Great Recession.

Car is literally 16 years old. Second one is also 16 years old, and is now a piece of metal because it broke down last year. Motor home is older than me and I'm in college. It's a death trap, but they refuse to sell it because it's a reminder of their days of excessive consumption.

Avocado toast everywhere.

Still support all 3 kids who "borrow" money (we don't pay it back), and one is in his 40s. The one in his 40s has a fucking CS degree and works as a programmer, and the other two are in university. The one in his 40s still gets "loans" from the bank of mom and dad, and is married to an immigrant who doesn't fucking work. My parents literally can't afford 590 US a month to support me while I'm in uni, and I'm working an unpaid internship for a fucking Muslim, who hates America, doing coding.

The mortgage on the suburban home is older than me and it's not paid off.

Canadian household debt is at a record high, so this just isn't us being losers. There isn't enough opportunity anymore. Earnings for college graduates are down since the year 2000, but college educated people walk around with a chip on our shoulder just because we don't have it as shitty as other people.

Fuck Canada. I can't imagine how shitty the rest of the world is.

Other urls found in this thread:

marketplace.org/2017/03/30/economy/half-college-grads-earnings-less-wages
latimes.com/business/la-fi-malls-closing-20170531-story.html
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-02/over-last-10-years-us-economy-has-grown-exactly-same-rate-it-did-during-1930s
youtube.com/watch?v=w0Oz2R0u4VM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Before a fact check cuck jumps on this post.

marketplace.org/2017/03/30/economy/half-college-grads-earnings-less-wages

My family was upper middle class in the 6 figure range. Not a single one of us kids is on a path to ever earn that much. My father earned more doing side jobs in highschool trimming trees than I have ever earned in an hourly position. That's with a double major undergraduate degree in STEM. After 5 years of attempting to jumpstart a career and earning less than a factory worker in the 60's, I've given up and decided to go to art school and take on as much debt as possible. I'll never have to pay it off as I will never earn any money; and fuck the financial system. I've also started signing myself up for every welfare check I can get my hands on and stopped doing any corporate labor.

All of my siblings are in the same boat. The youngest ones have the best chance of making it I think; they're a bit more prepared for the economic problems than us older ones were. I was told "work hard in school, do well in your classes, and employers will want to give you internships and a high paying career" but the reality is that only one of my cohort at university got ahead. He's a black guy in computer science who cheated on every exam and paper. Now he works for Uber. Everyone else works the same customer service jobs they had to pay the bills through university. Thankfully my family is wealthy enough that I don't have to worry about rent or food, and I started a company that pays me a small check every month (I worked 80 hours a week for 1 year for zero pay before my partners and I gave up. No one has any money to upgrade their computerized inventory systems.)

My sibling who is doing "the best" got a job earning $22/hr (!!!) teaching! Too bad it was temporary and now she's unemployed.

Oh I should add there is one other person I knew at university who is doing well. He is severely disabled, but has a dual masters in business and computer science. He also wasn't able to find a job, but he was able to use the company that we founded as work experience to land a job as a developer. He earns $55k a year! Wow! After 8 years of post high school education and 4 years of working for free at startups that he founded himself (excluding the one I founded and he joined).

Call me when you starve yourself to keep expenses low when you miss work due to serious illnesses, and your solution to severe health problems is a 12 gauge slug and five gallons of gas to burn your rented house down around your corpse.

Wow edgy mate.

The point is that well to do people are suffering to, not that losers like you, who have always been at the bottom, are suffering. This is what decline is.

We are proof the rot is deep and hard.

Middle class? Lol just lower the income bracket so people who earn less than 1500 bucks are lower middle! That's how economy works, right!*

*This is what kikes actually believe.

They hired McNigger to keep the DOJ off their back, not because he's a good programmer.

Poorfag here. Me and my gf hauled ourselves into the "middle class" by our fucking teeth. Built our own house and rent out a room, we can still barely make ends meet and have a little left over to save. We get taxed to death for the privilege of just fucking existing and owning a house and get literally nothing back from it. Everyone in our generation is renting at extortionately high rates because they can't afford a fucking house. I have a friend who lives 6 people to a 2 bedroom flat. I am seriousoy considering selling the house and taking the profits to fit out a nice house bus and stop paying these fucking leeches such a phenomenal amount of money. We pay the local council's 2500 dollars a year in rates just because we own a piece of land. A significant portion of which goes to the local environmental commission who are in the process of completely ruining the local environment on a wholesale basis.

Everything is so fucked.

Working has become a burden. Compare your situation to some nigger who has never lifted a finger in his life other than to steal shit and he's not so much worse off.

You faggots really should move into trailer homes in poor white neighborhoods outside of the city limits.

Most people I know are living with parents living off parents or working shitty jobs for shitty pay. To be fair I know like 3 couples with kids and houses but they are struggling to get by

This. And there's nowhere to go. You're going to pay ~50% of your income to the government if you have a decent job and live in a developed country.

Meanwhile in the ghetto, you can shit out three kids and everything will be paid for by the state, no questions asked, and you don't have to work.

No jobs.

This is what no one talks about. Just because you've moved half-way across the country to your "job," but are still getting at least 200 a month from mommy, doesn't mean you're not a remote dweller and a loser.

"Remote dweller" should be a new meme.

I hate niggers, but the world is now being designed to punish you for not acting like one. I know the kikes are stupid inbred fucks, but what kind of world do they intend to rule when everyone is just some idiot mud nigger that won't work? Do they really want to destroy the world just so they get to rule the ashes?

This is what no one talks about. Just because you've moved half-way across the country to your "job," but are still getting at least 200 a month from mommy, doesn't mean you're not a remote dweller and a loser.

"Remote dweller" should be a new meme.

Dude, they literally can't think past the next financial quarter. They're going to destroy the system that makes them rich by impoverishing the middle class, and then we're going to hang them.

I can't speak for 'Murrica but over here in Europe, the dole offices discriminate hard between dindus and muds and actual white people. The former two barely have to do anything to get their money while white people will be pressed into whatever job is available.

It's a two-fold approach: Give the subhumans a helping hand while disciplining the white population into obedience with the threat of even worse conditions. Niggers and Arabs don't care about shit-ass living conditions because that is what they're used to anyway.

I have to put my faith in your dubs that you are right. I, myself, had to move in with my family twice so far and now my brother has to too. Oddly enough, my crackhead sister on gibs is going to end up doing the best out of my generation.

You didn't provide a phone number.

Old fag now
Had a horse kick my ankle some years ago, 14000 out of pocket no insurance and have to go back to work as a roustabout 4 weeks later. Fun times

Yeah, I make around 60,000 a year(wife makes around the same… and seem to be just scraping by as "middle class. Live in an average condo/townhouse(a little too crowded of a neighborhood but it's in a crime free area. ) Got a 2015 Ford Explorer and some 2008 Mazda pos. I eat well, never hungry. Other than that I can't find enough money in the budget to get a fucking haircut and buy new sneakers ffs. Something is dreadfully wrong with that. I should be a little more comfy….The 300$ a week daycare bill doesn't help I guess.

My old man has a business, he's done extremely well. And he doesn't want any of us touching it. Excavation is on the way out. Homes are all being done by giant contractors who can afford to buy land at high prices.

Heavy machinery is so expensive now, companies end up working just so they can afford the lease or loan on the equipment, let alone make any money. You have situations where you have 10 different companies all bidding on a job, and every one of them needs the job so they don't lose their heavy machinery and end up not being able to work.

The profits are all going away. He used to think it was Obama, but he's reached the point where he is pretty sure it's just never coming back and there will never be a boom time like that again. Just a slow march into nothingness, with excavation and construction companies taking jobs low enough just to survive, let alone live a decent life.

I have been lucky enough to do pretty alright for myself and not have to depend on my parents too much, I never have to ask them for money at least. But I am living a humble life, for the most part, and for entertainment I will do things like buy someone's old junk man-toys and fix them up. In the process I buy something cheap, get to play on it, and then add value so I can sell it later for a profit.

The world is fucked, no one who works hard this generation will get what the previous generation had. The next generation is also fucked. I bought a used sail boat for stupid cheap from a farmer who was going to cut it up (only $150), and am fixing it up. I am buying used parts for it all over, and everyone I buy parts from is an old guy (50s or older) and he has a story about how he tried to get his kids into outdoor stuff like sailing or whatever and none of them want it.

I am really depressed about the world. This generation really is the worst one and it pains me to be a part of it. Modern society is bullshit, everyone is just struggling to survive and most people don't give a shit because they get their instant gratification from social media. I just hope some catastrophic thing happens to this planet so humanity can go through a much needed purge and start rebuilding.

jesus christ the fucking honeypot in this thread

I managed to pay off the last third of my $12k student loan just this year, around January. I have about $3k in savings, and despite working at Walmart part time, and earning enough to be below the poverty line, I live comfortably and within my means. I just don't buy shit I don't need. It's not hard.

I am sort of looking forward to minimum going up to $14/$15 an hour because I can actually budget well enough to take advantage of increase price of goods and I get along well at work that my job isn't going to be in jeopardy. While minimum wage is jumping 50%, basic goods won't increase by more than 25-30%, so overall I should be better off.

However, since things are going to increase in price, I figure that the dollar will become worth less; thus, it would make sense to invest in something now before it drops, then recoup my savings once minimum wage goes up. Not sure what or how to invest in.

The minimum wage raising that dramatically is going to fuck everything up. You shouldn't look forward to to it being raised if you're already nice and comfy.

If you're not having children you're not "living within your means." You've accepted the existential nihilism that has been forced upon you by American capitalism.

Yes let's destroy the white family unit even more.
Dumbass.

Women won't fuck you if you live with your mommy. Good luck creating Aryan children without a woman. You can try as hard as you want with Milo and his niggers, but I promise you all you are going to get is AIDS and a sore asshole.

It's not about how much you can make, (((they'll))) take a bigger and bigger portion of it… it's abour how little you can live on while doing things yourself. My wife cuts my hair and the kids hair, she lets hers grow out for months at a time and then cuts it shoulder length, then repeat. We only shop at Aldi (think $0.13 for a dozen eggs at times). My wife is practicing growing crops in the front garden which includes brocolli, tomatoes, cilantro, blueberry, chives, cabbage, lettuce and spinach. We don't "go out," our idea of an awesome date is taking our kids to the park. This is not to say we aren't making advances in other areas that cost $$: we are currently paying off a new car to accomodate more kids and a piece of land innawoods.
By the way, I have a B.S. from a good college. Finally made a break in a good job but I am not using my degree, even though I could rise in the ranks to use it one day. Our goal is to grow our own food and have chickens, my wife will sew our clothes and I will learn how do to the other odds and ends. I've always wanted to learn how to make leather shoes.

The Varg pill gets increasingly more realistic as I get older.

Where can you get a daycare for only $300 a week? Is it unaccredited?

Aldi is good, but the eggs cost more that $0.13

What's with this Anglo degeneracy about moving away from your parents and people kicking out their kids once they reach 18? Nothing but materialism and selfishness, in traditional societies there were extended, multi-generational families. How the hell are you supposed to care about your race and nation when you don't even personally know your grandparents?
Obviously leeching off of your parents is a problem, but living with them is a completely separate issue.

Do you know what the opposite of the Anglo family model is? It's the Arab family model. Marry your first cousin, never move out. Can't have a civil society because of tribalism. Poverty, clinical retardation from inbreeding, and tin pot dictatorships.

Kys mednigger. The Anglo family creates prosperity. It's our world, you just live in it.

Nah, saw 2008 coming and profited off it like a kike then put that money into buttcoins and pulled some jewish tricks on the chinese. Now I'm wealthy but absolutely miserable and hoarding said wealth like a paranoid kike.

The family model stems from a time when it was feasible for young people to move out, get a decent job and support their own family. This of course isn't the case anymore but societal Zeitgeist hasn't caught up yet.

We'll see a return to multi-generational households soon enough once GenY realizes their lifestyle is unsustainable.

Make babies.

Mudshit men ARE moving out, that's the entire fucking problem with these roaches because they're all coming over here. Sending a couple of your boys to Europe and having them send money back home is the Muslim way of securing your pension.

There are like 450 million Arabs. Realistically, what % of Arab families are using remote welfare collection to "secure their pensions"?

Becoming a professional gamer on welfare at 18 is the wisest path. You could be playing counterstike on your gamer chair right now instead of trying to figure out how to unfuck nations exposed to decades of Judeo-Capitalism.

Just do some basic google-machine research. That's about the average American price for accredited daycare. You might live in a huge city where everything is inflated because of "cost of living" so everyone's salary get's increased by 30% but the "merchants" in that area just raise prices accordingly so it doesn't matter.

Every "underage" refugee is in Europe to do just that, so you can guess the percentage I suppose.

Collecting people's welfare money is what a ton of the economy is based on now. Dragon dildos, Twitch, weed, other bullshit. It's not real productivity, but it keeps the plebes entertained so it's encouraged.

The government is trying to tax it now.

Assuming that's 120k NET, you're spending 1/8th of your money on some shitty service.

Once I was of age my father would just take me to the kids' school at 5-6 AM, but that was in a divorced (thus broken) family. If neither of you are expected to climb in pay one of you should find a job that lets you spend time with your kid. If you manage to not lose more than 15k in pay, you're better off. Maybe even more because of tax brackets.

I'm an Eastern European actually. In my parents' generation it went like:

Whereas in Anglo societies:
etc. Add some extra debt if we're talking about America and their colleges. You tell me which model is superior, faggot. The nuclear family model got introduced sometime around WW1, fast forward a hundred years and there's nothing but numales, faggots, feminists, adult daycares, and immature retards drowning in debt.

You used that model because you lived under fucking communism, so you were poor as fuck. If we're going to be as poor as communists, so be it, but I want my fucking Stalinism then instead of capitalism with a human face.

Oy vey but then how would his son take on a house loan, college loan, car loan and pay 1200 a month for health insurance? Have you even considered the potential lost shekels you anti-semite?

Yeah, it's crazy. Unfortunately, it's a reality of living in the kikes' Federal Reserve double barrelled income tax scheme where they've made it an absolute necessity for both parents to work…unless you want your family to live near the poverty llne. It has the added bonus of fucking up the traditional white family as well.

If you value your prosperity over the survival of your race so much, you know what creates individual prosperity? Not having kids. Don't have a wife and children you would have to spend your resources on, then you can spend all of your cash and time smoking weed and playing Overwatch like a good goy, but then don't complain when your country gets overtaken by subhuman shitskins who ARE breeding and ARE helping one another.

No, it was the universal model all over Europe and America prior to WW1, before every faggot and his mother decided immidiate individual prosperity is the ultimate goal and kickstarted a debt-fueled economy.

Individualism was great when the labour of middle class people was needed for the economy to function. Now everything is financialized, automated, and supersized so almost no one commands a living wage because so few labour inputs are needed. Individualism increased the birth rate because it allowed people to spend their resources on their own children and services (post war boom). This model worked until the 1980s, at which point the Canadian birth rate got stuck below 2.1 children per woman. It's been in free fall ever since. The recent bump is just shitskins breeding, and it's like a 0.1 difference and still well below replacement.

So Ivan, I acknowledge that your model is adaptive in a poor society (like the one I'm living in) but it doesn't change the fact that none of the women in my city will fuck a man who lives with his parents, regardless of how much money he makes or how many degrees he has.

Believe me, if I could live like that I would, but instead our society publishes articles about "where have all the good men gone" to gate keep fatherhood to government employees and men who work for oligopolies.

Learn a skill, how many times do I have to tell you faggots.

So you were homeless until you made enough money? That sounds like a recipe for disaster for most people.

Checked.

It's really disgusting how anti-family the USA is right now. It's fucking weird, but I see boomers shit talking their own children almost every day. It's like children are just a fucking expenditure from a poor decision. Then they wonder why their children are so fucked up when they've grown up isolated. This is the by-product of (((international capitalism))) which values money more than culture and values.

My hatred for boomers grows by the day. Imagine being alive when Pierce and Rockwell were in their prime and still letting the country turn out like it is now.

Do I just gas myself at this point?

Damn. Vivid.

only for a fucking pussy.

Join the French Foreign Legion/go on NEETbux to help contribute to the system's collapse.

DATA MINING THREAD

Already doing my part B^)

If you're serious, it seems you have internet for one, so use the internet to learn a monkey tier job that pays ok. In the meantime, work a shit-tier job that sucks. Once done, you at least can live a "modest" modern life (i.e. no kids, minimal expenditures, small apartment, healthy food/cooking your own meals, etc.) Going beyond that in the modern day would be tough (due to the necessity of certification and how many choices of jobs their are).

How did you become a carpenter. It is the one thing that I will stop being a NEET for.

FBI can suck a dick, China can fuck a squid, Kikes can drown in nigger cum, and cucks can keep on getting cucked.

NEETs usually make shitty carpenters.

What monkey-tier jobs are there? Even then I'd have to market myself as employable even without previous experience and shaky knowledge of whatever I'm getting into.
That sounds like my only option at this point other than working for myself somehow.
Well, I have two diplomas with nothing to show for it, and I think we've reached a point where 'certification' no longer matters. Don't think I'll ever study again, won't play the Jew game anymore.

That doesn't answer my question faggot. I already know the tools and am physically fit, I just need to know how you started.

Sounds like you need to lower your living standards, user.

Listen to them.

Incorrect. Cheap rent and plenty of retail jobs. Just move to Texas or Oklahoma.

I've contemplated the fact that this massive generation of male underclass are primed for war. Since the system shits on them they hold no loyalty to the selfsame system, meaning the right type of man rises up and takes them under his wing and provides for them while they wage war for profit and fun, that man can go far. Add in some of our genetic pride and a dash of nationalism while targeting the degenerates and subhumans infesting the areas taken and the path to glory and history is shown.

Males need women, since these women are shit for the most part, good women are kept as wives and highly prized. The common degenerate whore we see everywhere is simply taken and delivered into brothels or gifted as slaves to the soldiers willing to fight. Property and prized goods are also divided out for service to their commander, part of it is required to be retained unto death and to be found productive while part of it can be done as such a soldier wills.

Captured males whom are not white are castrated and rendered onto the state, each soldier given a certain # upon completion of service to the new state. Private ownership of working slaves is capped to just a few. The majority are state property for state works to the betterment of the citizens. Unneeded slaves are culled, dropping their carcass into our massive abandoned open pit mines. Only thru military service to the new state can citizenship be attained, all whom are not citizens are either owned by said citizens, or sponsored by said citizen for potential placement as a future citizen. Only male can be citizen, only citizens have rights.

Serve your leader and receive an new nation, women, children, land, wealth and a future so far completely denied you.

What say you?

Are you? Because if you can't hump 100+ lbs 10-12 hours a day, 5-7 days a week, you're not carpenter material. If you can't take orders or think for yourself, you're not carpenter material. (you could be one of those angry laboror shitheads though.)
If you can't even figgure out the most basic part, you're not a carpenter.

funs, funs, funs.

Fuck precious metals, stocks or cryptocurrency - you're better off going to the Indian casino and breaking into cars and playing blackjack - same risk.

Everyone who found a niche flipping anything online did it years ago. I stopped going to estate sales, the lines are around the block with the same people who used to buy lottery tickets and drive Ubers every night they have gas money, and I will see it online later that week anyway.

Guns are the only commodity that can be flipped for the same price or MORE - every, single, time. Especially when you live in a GOOD state and can make private sales with no culpability.

OP here. That's me talking about the Varg pill.

Canada isn't getting poorer, it's just getting more unequal. My labour doesn't get me a share of the wealth anymore. My citizenship does though a welfare cheque. Vargpill is the only way to have 3 or more kids. That's what my older brother is doing. Literally went on welfare for like a year even though he has a degree. His kids never went hungry and he never missed his rent.

25% of all of America's malls will close by 2022. There is no escape.

latimes.com/business/la-fi-malls-closing-20170531-story.html

Holy shit, are you me?

Fuck no. You're still young. Use the next year to learn a skill. Go learn to fix elevators or refrigeration systems or some shit.

Missed the IDs. Take the Vargpill. It's the only path forward.

That is fucking hilarious!!!! Do you do that in the snow while pulling monster trucks with you testicles too He-man??

You spelled brick/block/stone mason incorrectly.

Don't get me wrong, Carpentry is no easy shakes - harder than being an electrician - sometimes a plumber - but you need to stop sucking your own dick and lying to anons

Okay let me rephrase my question, are you independent or working for another company. If you are independent how do you find work, if you are working for another company how did you manage to get into it. I am talking about the official job of being a carpenter, not just wanting to work with wood on your own.

Buy guns

True for Bergerland, as well. Probably should just start robbing niggers of the money they stole from us. It's not like anyone would notice an extra robbery in a black neighborhood.

You have to start in your teens hauling wheel barrels full of heavy shit around job sites and doing nigger-tier work for a couple of summers. It's too late for you.

Holy shit, my boss was one of those back when I tried labouring for a while. He'd get absolutely pissed over the smallest, meaningless shit, wouldn't be organized, have the vaguest instructions, wouldn't even teach me anything before handing me a drill or machinery to use. Is this a common thing?

Waiting for this man to appear, and striving to become him while I wait.

There are plenty of jobs out there…and not just in Texas and Oklahoma.

Boomer, go back to Facebook.

If there were enough jobs, America's birth rate would not be at its lowest ever level.

Fuck that hits close to home. Is that some kind of meme food? My mom is always eating that shit like it's going to do more for her than exercising.

Yeah, maybe if you're "minority". Fuck you boomer, get your head out of the sand. There are NOT enough jobs for honest white folk. Go back to your Ronald Raygun & (((Ayn Rand))) cuckservative fantasyland.

And what decade did you come of age?

Wow I guess I made a good choice being a NEET. Not even 21 and I can no longer think of becoming a tradesman.

Central Slav here, same mentally.

Don't listen to him, you could learn carpentry even at home if you wanted to. Become an apprentice earning close to nothing every week and after 2 years you could complete your apprenticeship and become a carpenter.

Do I just go and talk to some faggot and ask him if he he takes apprentices then? If there is no prerequisite I have been wasting two years.

Indeed. I'd shut down all thoughts on becoming a carpenter. Have you thought about the Coast Guard ?

Good user, this gives me great pleasure. Obviously we cannot organize here, so each of us must work to rise and collect our own cabal of soldiers. One of us must be that man, our species depends upon it. We must also be strong unto ourselves and our units. The best of us that rises can become the man we all unite with under the same banner, but all must strive to be that man and more to strengthen and empower our future.

But my real question. Am I alone in feeling that our people are ready for such things? Or are they simply waiting for us to show the path, tired of this endless void same as us? Are we ready and willing to do what must be done, or are we ourselves captured still buy the illusions of equality among all breeds and types of man?

If we cannot do as I have described, what possible way can we rise to the next step when we are all clearly unified in our inability to either organize or garner wealth and power inside this system of corrupt filth? I feel we must all become the strong and unforgiving men in this world, to stride thru and take what is ours back from the soft savages whom pretend to be masters of their betters, I do question are other men ready to become such men of power. Ready to discard the voices and opinions of all whom are not their equal? Or would I find nothing but a sea of shallow manchildren still sucking at the tit of this false illusion that certain things in war are bad and mustn't be done due to feelings and lies.

Maybe if I lived in Louisiana like my grandpap m8.

Join the carpenter's onion

Just look around for small businesses that do carpentry and ask if they take apprentices, they'll usually be needing help of some sort.

There are jobs out there. You just have to go to shitty little trade school for a few months and you'll be making decent money within a year. Unless you're a faggot that thinks those kinds of jobs are beneath you…which you might be. I'm a Gen-Xer btw. I missed the boomer cut-off by a good 25 years.

should get a job in construction. i went from 13/hr to 6 figure salary within 30 months, don't even have a grade 7

If I wanted to kill myself even faster I would go this route, I was thinking of being a plumber also but I would have to go to Vegas or Reno, both are shitholes.

Thanks m8.

Trades are garbage in Canada since the price of oil collapsed.

Upper middle class older fag in the US here, can't speak for Canada. Soon to be middle or lower middle class because divorce but here's my advice. Learn a trade, work your way up to being self employed. We gave up credit cards in 2000 and the first year was difficult but it's been great since. Only borrow money to buy a house or business related as in expansion or buying another business. Cash businesses are best, sock savings away in a safe not a bank. Cash talks, bullshit walks. You get a lot of discounts when you pay cash because everyone is socking it away in their safes. Oh, and for a decent amount of time roll your profits over into your business, that means sacrifice but it pays off in the long term. What I mean by sacrifice is fuck the vacations and fancy cars and invest in your future. Every successful self-employed person I know operated this way.

Use gold as your long term savings. Cash will be useless in the coming economic collapse.

Grew up pretty poor, won't go into a lot of detail though I could. Didn't have the best childhood. Dropped out of school at a very early age. Eventually went back, got my GED, did the two year college thing. Wasn't big on going to college with no career in mind and getting lots of debt so I didn't go.
Got into the workforce and did a ton of shitty jobs I hated. Now I have one I don't hate. I make relatively decent money ($60k before taxes) I'm independent, just bought a pretty nice new car. I don't say that to brag (not much to brag about anyway) just to say that if you just power through and don't give up you can have a life that isn't glamour and glits but is at least moderately comfortable and at least set your kids up for a better one than yours.

It's also important to remember vita est militia super terram. Life is struggle on earth. We live in the kalyuga; the dark times where moral decay reigns. It's important to prepare your mind body and spirit for the golden age which is soon to come.

Hello Mr. Baghdad how is the internet in Syria these days?

I would, but gold is ridiculously priced. I have some silver coins but not as much as I should have. Got a nice collection of gold and diamond jewelry but not sure that's wise. Jews bought diamonds, maybe that's the way to go. Who the fuck knows, if SHTF guns and ammo are the best investment.

Don't you mean how is life in Greater Israel? He is the head Rabbi after all.

If you're looking to trade when shtf, stockpile alcohol. Lots and lots of it.

That is why she is divorcing you, to enjoy your sacrifice and eat it all in a gulp.

She needs more capitalist consumption to stimulate her vagina. Perhaps you should burn down a few acres of rainforest. She might decide to not cuck you then.

This is why we need white sharia.

Nah. She wasn't flashy, we grew apart. I was involved in work and she was involved with the kids. There's another lesson, don't neglect your spouse on the way to success. We were both guilty of that.

Fake middle class here.
Fuck the "Boomers".
2000-2008 were great.
2009-2011 MBA
2011-2017 FUCK YOU
2017+WTF IS NEXT???

This is one of the reasons why the kikes want whites gone. Whites more often than not at least ATTEMPT to save money instead of instantly spending the only 5 dollars a nigger might have on a McRib or something

She's already ramming negro sausage deep into her rectum while your progeny watches with baited breath.

This is why we need white sharia.

*bated

fuck

Those would be the people that spent nowhere near enough time around niggers.

Yeah we need to molest our children and mutilate our children's genitals, then fuck our cousins to create more inbred children to do it too. Great plan retard. What self-respecting white man wouldn't want that for himself and his family?

Roastie calm down. Sharia is just family law according to the Qur'an. Has nothing to do with sandnigger practices like clitoral amputation. Don't worry. You're still going to be able to stimulate yourself while you watch cuck porn with your 20 cats.

Depends what state you live in user. Where I live, basically anyone can get a job, even if it's just working the counter at Home Depot.

>tfw got in good, make good money, working toward paying off a half dozen loans, just bought a 14 model year old truck

Yes, please, lust for the destruction of the economy and white peoples' ability to get jobs because you think your zero skill nigger job is worth more money than you are.

Both of you report to the nearest flogging station for promoting this poverty/communism meme of "multi-generational houses".

Kill yourself.

NEETs belong in slave labor camps.

Millenials belong in slave labor camps as well. You whiny faggots have everything handed to you on a bronze platter including $ 700 cell phones and you STILL cry.

Kill yourself Sarcuck.

So what? Pretty sure at least 50% of the Coast Guard come from states that don't border the Ocean. I'll put you in touch with a recruiter. You're going to love it.

Why did you reply to 12 posts at once? No one knows who you are or cares about what you have to think.

Thank the jews

Its where you live.
Texasanon here

My friend did about the same - he's been buying a new firearm every 2 months since he graduated - got 2 safes full now.

Another guy I know in the state quit his job in finance - now makes $55k/yr after doing a 6 week programming "bootcamp"

Do you know what site you're on, nigger?

Yeah, but how much tax as a % of your income are you paying? I don't mean income tax. I mean all taxes together on your income. Probably around 50% right?

Once again, no one cares what you have to think nigger. No one wants running commentary of some nobody. Brevity is the soul of wit.

You also need to realize that people with CS degrees are like the top 5% of the IQ distribution. Not everyone can do what we do. It's not sustainable.

You have a bunch of young white kids here asking for advice and you're acting like a a fucking nigger.
True

Texas has no state income tax, so its the best deal you're gonna get in the USA
Sales tax is a little high 8%
I got a $7k tax rebate from IRS this year. think it put my effective tax rate around 32%

feels good

That's probably why so many people are moving to Texas. I would consider it if it weren't going to turn into the next California due to Spicification.

No they aren't.

Get a job.

Do you know what site you're on, nigger? This is an anonymous imageboard, why are you trying to use some low-energy normalfag leftist tactic to attempt to "shut it down" on someone's posting?

Not the user you're asking but as an American, It's not 50%. Maybe 25%? Could be between 25% and 30%. Although I live in semi-red/purple state so I'm sure it could get close to 50% in the blue states.

jesus what's the purpose of these dogshit threads?

to be decently successful in the industry only takes hard work from any white man without mental disability. The pajeets aren't setting IQ records at my company and they still do ok if they work extra time (yeah you won't get paid more - that's life).

Do you? Your posts stand on their individual merit, and his post was shit, so I called him a niggerish attention whore. If you got a problem with that maybe you're on the wrong site.

Just ignore xim. It's a Facebook fag or a cop.

You don't even understand IQ. You're a boomer or a basic bitch DR3. Back to reddit with you.

checked
It is really only on the border, this is the most pro-white place I've been.

Once it's blue it's gone, and your income taxes will go to 40%.

At least the Chinks here earn enough to hate taxes.

Fuck off, I'm here trying to encourage white men to better themselves.

Open your mouth so I can put the shotgun in.

Keep living in denial in commiefornia! Texas will continue being a white man's paradise.

I'm 24 you fuckwit

Californian here. Pls save me from the Taxman and the brown hordes already.

I live in Canada. Texas hasn't been this white since the 1950s.

meant for

Just move nigger. Apply for jobs like crazy online all over the south and get the fuck out, stop giving those commie faggots your tax dollars. You'll just die when Oroville Dam busts anyways.

I'm just tired of the fightin'…I'm just sooo tired of life. I'm tired of being a slave to Popeye's Chicken and Mashed potatoes. I'm tired of being a slave to food gerrrrd dammmmittt!!!

I bet that Texas has about 15 million white people which isn't that much less than Canada, and you're an actual country. What's the population of Canada? 30 million? So you have about 20 million whites?

If you live anywhere near a major city just go to the union hall and start asking questions. They will be happy to help because they collect their shekel-dues. Carpenters make pretty great fucking money, like 46+ hourly. In major cities, like chicongo, you can work in furniture, which means you unload office furniture and assemble cubicles, inside and all year long plus a shit ton of overtime. I have 3 siblings that do it. Awesome insurance and pension and pay.

Back, sorry for the late reply. That is a much better question. Thank you for rephrasing it. I 1099 myself, self employed with partners, it's the only way to go.

100 lbs is light, my god damn dogs each weigh more. Also, don't fall for the mason meme, the unions use laborers to do the heavy lifting, same with the non-union cucks because they're too dumb to ask for 20 an hour.

Extremely common, you have to work for yourself to make it worth your time.

Check your database faggot.

Fuck the union

Anything else?

Idk. 25 million whites out of 35 million. Muslims are the only people who cause trouble. There is also a small population of blacks, but they are stuck in Toronto.

Or distrust between men and women is at an all time 5000 year high due to poisonous Jewish culture and…the absolute financial ass pounding a couple takes when they have children makes it much harder to have the usual 3 or 4 kids that the good ol' dubya dubya 2 and 1 generations averaged.

To any underage b& reading this thread and considering where to go to college in this Fall, don't. It's a waste of your money and precious time. Get an entry level job (yes, you can still get them; they aren't dignified but we all gotta start somewhere) and kick ass at work. Degrees mean absolute fuckall nowadays. Show your employer you can show up to work on time, you're not retarded, and you actually accomplish the tasks given to you and you will be making bank by the time your friends are holding their dicks and $50,000 piece of paper.

You sound like an extremely low IQ turd.

Stay salty retard.

Why did your sibling lose her job? I have that exact same job now but hoping to go full time

sound advice

31 million. Not sure where you got 35 from. You didn't inherit a shit ton of blacks because you can't grow cotton and tobacco in Canada. Don't forget taht that we also share a massive land border with a third world shithole. You just got "lucky" that you didn't have a a few million blacks and meztizo's running around your country from it's inception in the late 1700's…and it it's strictly because of climate. The British brought all those negroes over to the south when they ran our country. There was no need to do that in Canada. Just have to to the mandatory "kick the Canadian of the "highhorse"(highchair) routine.

We're up to 35.85 million according to Jewgle.

So you added 5 million worth of sub 80 IQ Somalians…

Complete misuse of the meme. Further evidence of your idiocy. I asked you when you come of age because you speak like a moronic boomer, Now I realize that it's probably just being damage from when all your daddy repeatedly pounded you in the ass.

I got the job because of my family member so maybe some anons would ask their family members if they or associates looking for the people to work for them?

My family is full of losers or independently wealthy people who don't need employees.

Bad news regarding the trend. Housing won't survive the year. That said, you can still salvage your investment. Finish your license as soon as humanly possible. Get hired at a large, stable agency. Work your ass off and keep your nose down. When the layoffs hit, they'll fire the most expensive people first, i.e. not you. Depending on how bad things get, they'll then fire the less expensive people which is why it's important to work your ass off and keep a low profile.

Once the layoffs are over, relax and ride out the storm. When the market picks up again, resume working your ass off but this time do it to maximize your bank. Make sure you to stock a healthy portion away for when you become the expensive guy to go first.

I couldn't agree more. College is so fucking over-saturated and overrated. If you absolutely have to go then you better be fucking brilliant and earn a brilliant degree - like petrol or chem engineering or an m.d or j.d. Otherwise you are better off being a garbage man or a welder or just about anything. Get your foot into something, work hard to outshine the lazy niggers you work alongside, and get promoted. That's what I did. I started at 16/hourly and 5 years later I am at 41. Many of the dindus i started with are still where i left them, still struggling to learn anything new or resemble anything close to reliable.

Don't go m.d. or j.d. Doctors are treated like shit (although well paid shit) and lawyers are already abandoning their careers to become programmers.

We're living through the Second Great Depression. There's just more credit and cheap foreign shit. Food stamps instead of soup lines. A media that hides the economic realities. We are the Forgotten Man. We should be much angrier than we are.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-02/over-last-10-years-us-economy-has-grown-exactly-same-rate-it-did-during-1930s

Never heard of him but already came to the same conclusions as him. But man he really thinks it all out start to finish. I just left it at "we enable the fucking worthless to live and pass their shitty genes on" and that was it. Sadly his logic will only gain traction when it all goes down the toilet. By then people like him will be hunted as scapegoats on false pretenses. He doesn't get that the golems will happily hunt him and his down for allah. It'll be the new national past time in a few decades over there.

Okay um..how about digging the snow off on the driveway and pathways for the shekels?

Proably not much for some anons but at least the homeless anons can buy the food to survive.

I was worried about that. I still hope it won't happen yet, but looking at the data it seems like it's heading that way. Thanks for the advice, gonna be a real shitshow.

Fake and gay.
Shekels or GTFO

I don't need money right now. I need a career.

Okay find the dark secrets and blackmail them into give you a career you need.

How about starting a landscaping business? There might be a shortage coming real soon.

Lol. Millennials don't even have yards. Landscaping will be dead in 10 years.

There's sound advice on this thread about how to do it. Get your CDL. Then just bust ass for a couple of years and buy a condo with straight cash homey. Millions of young truckers just live in thier trucks for 5-10 years and save their money. By the time they are ready to spread their smelly "broken wings" and maybe start a family, they banked 250-400 grand and could buy a house…and a wife.

In USA? There is plenty lands to scape like a garden artist.

Our yards freeze every year and look like shit in Canada. Everything dies except grass.

Snow removal company?

Best way to find winter work when Canadian outdoor labor jobs are seasonal.

There is a shortage of labourer so maybe you would try that? You will need to be fit to do the crappy jobs.

lol no

buy bitcoins you fuck. seriously, it's the only thing that's not jewable.

No, not FIND winter work - BE winter work. Start your own business. Start small with yourself and a few friends. Most companies in the midwest here remove snow in winter and landscape in summer.

need income to buy your kike crypto currency though.

Kinda falls into the whole "you gotta have money to make money" thing though.

Umm, OP, your first three paragraphs are all nigger tier exitence and wtf is;

???

You deserve your life shitbag. Cry me a fucking river. You come from trash. A long line of life failures. Neck yourself now bitch.

Do you know that the gig economy and small scale entrepreneurship are a sign of a decaying economy?

Do you know that 98% of Indians are self employed? Their country is a shithole.

Everyone should be employed by huge corporations with unions or the government. Only a tiny minority of people should be entrepreneurs.

Edgy m8. Go back to /bant/.

Not even going near that b8. Good luck shithead.

I have a honorary doctorate in divinity I bought online.
I get to put "Dr." before my name now.
Paid cash for my house, a dilapidated trailer home I'm fixing up.
Own a truck and a sail boat, paid cash for both.
I have zero debt.
Savings acct. just keeps growing.
I'm going to vacation in Thailand this year.
I'm in my fifties, and did all that in the last five years, just starting over.

I laugh at people still playing (((the game))).

I wouldn't want a job that are infested with the unionists.
I have a problem with them in Queensland and they ruined the things for the Queenslanders. Personally I think they should be banned as they hinder the businesses from creating more jobs.

class cuck

So I have a bit of a pickle I would like you guys to weigh in on:
I know I'm counting my chickens early here, but assuming I can find work, should I stay for a while and accrue money living cheap at my parents' until I can put a down payment on a house, then look at moving to a less pozzed state, or should I find a job out of state ASAP even though it is more risky, and save myself from feeding the beaner beast?

So it is okay for the union members to not work while getting paid by the employers? No it is unfair on the job seekers and they should be fired so someone can get that job and work rather than doing nothing.

Yeah things are ridiculously bad

Sry bro

Waiting, training, gathering cohorts, readying to lift my banner when a leader rises. If that day never comes, I suppose I'll die trying to be that leader myself.

as a tradesman, I want to tell you that experience will be the most valuable asset you can possibly accrue
no one will give a fuck about your certs or "pedigree" if you will, they'll care about whether or not you've done the job before
if you know people who can get you one, do it, and remember these two things I'm about to tell you, because they're the most important information I've received from other tradesmen:

godspeed, brother

Won't forget it until the day I die.

Cash in hand first. Spend a year or two living cheap and building a savings. Gives you a stable work history, assuming you stay with one employer.
Also gives you time to research where you'd like to move to. States with no income tax, or low property taxes. Areas that are a good demographic fit for you.
Or just stay at your parents, saving your cash until you have enough to buy out their mortgage, then start charging them rent.

Ausfag here, I'm "successful" compared to others my age because I don't waste money on stupid things but damn, I just about live like a pauper for it.

I'm mid 20s and was "smart" enough to buy into the property market meme. So I have a house, but the mortgage and bills cost me over half my paycheck every month. Honestly it's better than living with my parents as they are insufferable boomer/gen x hybrids that live quite happily in their 1mil. house by the sea and buy their organic food and fair trade coffee beans. They'll probably donate half their possessions to charity when they go tbh. Point is, compared to other millenials/gen y/whatever the term, I'm pretty much going to be a king when the old whites die off, but at the moment I eat, play vidya and shitpost. I don't have a disposable income.

My house is big enough for my wife and maybe 3 kids, but we want more than that and will have to shell out for a bigger place, but in order to be comfy and away from diversity, you're looking at close to 800k, which is simply impossible to stomach at this point. I don't honestly see that happening, even if I make enough to do it.

Don't be deceived burgers, Australia is just as screwed as Canada and the US, it's just that we're about 15 years behind you. Economically, culturally, and demographically, we all seem to be pulled into the same pit. I'm considering moving really rural and finding a different vocation, but I have no idea what.

They have paid it off already, but I'll stay at home and build savings. The first place that sounded good was Prescott Arizona. Heard it had better weather than the rest of the state, and AZ sounds like a good place, minus the weather. Will keep researching though.

I'll also add that the golden age of people moving out at 18 is universally accepted among my generation to be completely gone. Even friends of mine getting married are staying with family or friends for 12-24 months. It seems like things are really closing in on us.

One of four brothers. One is on course to out-earn dad, one will do aswell, me and the youngest (coincidentally the ones who were youngest when the divorce happened and spent most of our lives as children with only one parent around) are definitely dropping down the social ladder. I'll probably fall the furthest unless if things change substantially. Feels terrible as I researched the family history and the story of how we went from complete proles to reasonably well off and educated is pretty inspiring.

One of my Gr.Gr.Grand-fathers took a job restoring Ely Cathedral, which is in very swampy land. Because it was brutally hard work chest-deep in mud the job was unpopular and those who took it were relatively handsomely rewarded. With that money he bought one tiny plot of land and the materials to build a house, which he built almost entirely by himself. Once he'd sold that house he could afford a plot of land big enough to build five houses. He ended up with his own construction firm, having built a sizable chunk of the town Watford. Two of the houses he built are still owned by the family, they stand as a reminder to me of what I owe him, in terms of my own material comfort, but also, alas, of how I will never have the same capacity for grit and graft as that man.

You have only yourself to blame for this. There isn't a reason in the fucking world that doesnt involve your own lack of wisdom and willpower that you cant save money.

If the area that you live in is unaffordable, there is a 100% chance that it is also a marxist shithole. WHY THE FUCK ARENT YOU PACKING YOUR FUCKING BAGS RIGHT NOW? If you are posting here that means you have computer access, which means instead of shitposting you could be researching areas of the country with low cost of living with a high probability of development projects. There are many areas of the country that have been going into new construction overdrive both before and after Trump got elected. Find the area that is the most appealing to you and FUCKING MOVE. Bust your fucking ass until you have enough money to travel there and get an apartment. Then get your ass on craigslist and contact every single construction company looking to hire a laborer. Construction jobs are always available, even more so if you pick an area that is seeing tons of development interest. Fuck.. Take a job working at a landscaping company if you have to, any type of labor job rarely pays less than $9/hr. $9/hr x 40 hours a week = $360 after taxes it would be around $320-330.

In non-marxist cuck areas an apartment will run you anywhere from $200-700/month with $700 being a fucking 3 bedroom condo. A decent studio apartment would be around 350/month, with abject poverty tier efficiencies going for around 150/mo if you are willing to rough it for a couple of months in order to be able to save an initial sum quicker.

All that comes to $835, and its by no means roughing it, that budget still has a ton of quality of living fat that could be cut out of it to maximize savings. I was homeless in 2012 and owned a home by 2014, I woke up one day and decided I needed to get out of the hole I allowed the kikes to push me into, and in 9 months I managed to pay down my credit cards quite a bit, debt to income ratio factors into loan approval, and then save $7k for a minimum downpayment for a conventional loan. I started off by working a niggerslave tier $9/hr landscape construction job that was a 40 minute drive from my apartment for a sadistic boss who would bring a bobcat to huge jobsites but still make us dig and carry trees by hand. For 3 months I worked that job and subsisted on oatmeal for breakfast, peanutbutter for lunch and the cheapest available meat, vegetable and starch for dinner ($15 a week for food) while constantly looking for a better job.

9 months of busting my ass and living on austerity and I managed to pay down enough of my debt and save enough for a downpayment to get a house, a nice house.

Kek didn't see that. Your only choice is trying to navigate the US immigration policy and then following my advice. But then again skill-less canadians with no net wealth dont rank very high on the 'can you support your own ass when your own ass when you get here' portion of the immigration policy which applies to whites only.

So.. Pray to your diety that Trump follows through with MAGA and also pray that when the Canadian government throws a temper-tantrum about MAGA they don't completely open the flood gates and then sell the rest of the country to China… Otherwise tough noogies, I guess. I'd say go on neetbux but I've heard being on Canadian neetbux is horrendous.

I have over 1 k in stocks faggot. I have no expenses. I have no stress.

kali yuga*
nice quote and unironic upvote for the motivation

Good for you! :-)

I'm fine, everything is fine!

No shit, the kikes takes more and more money off of us, while keep raising the prices on everything.

You think this is horrible now, wait 5-10 years and we will be dirt poor. You want to know why? Because you're easier to control when you're on the brink of starvation.

you have to go back to cuckchan, newfag

They need to have a small indoor farm so they don't starve to death. It will be nice if we live on the snow mountains because the population tend to be smaller.

uncle of mine did that and retired some 20 years before anyone else in his family. I don't think trucking is for everyone, it's not easy, but it's certainly lucrative.

Cheapest rent besides living in a vehicle, is getting some subletted room/basement. Usually all utilities are paid for. If you get the right landlord it's a really nice gig. You do give up some privacy, but it has its benefits as well.

Fellow leaf and poorfag.

Similar situation. Car is an 18 year old hand me down piece of shit. Every single appliance is at least 10 years old and similarly hand me down'd. I'm 26 and on autismbux (thanks autism diagnosis). I have a college degree, which is absolutely worthless. I went into a field with a mandatory internship for practice. Every single poorfag in my cohort got BTFO'd off the field, and every single private school richfag got internships and jobs thereafter because they either had daddy's connections and got the great internships or they could afford working full-time for under minimum wage or even for free. College is almost worthless because many fields are calcified, with little possible upwards mobility, and the rest just never had any promise as far as work goes. Everyone else gets a STEM degree and gets out-competed by TFW pajeets.

Only thing that saves me is I inherited property, so I have a nice home and no mortgage, and no debt. To be fair since I have no mortgage or debt I'm probably in the top 10%. Autismbux is sufficient to live. Not well, but as long as I have Internet, I don't need any other entertainment expenses. I can even put in a little each month in an RSDP so I don't have to be destitute when I'm old.

That's TMI dude, don't dox yourself

I will inherit almost nothing from my folks.

I don't care anymore. Does it look like I have a lot to lose?

The world is fucked dude. We're not supposed to be using words like economic downturn and recession because those are now dirty words that everyone is afraid of, we just apparently all behave like we're in a recession for no reason at all. There's a retail apocalypse happening where retail chains and locations are becoming abandoned and shut down. They like to blame this on online shopping but the reality is that people just don't have any money. And you can't even rely on online shopping to replace retail when it all goes away because companies like amazon are based on a bunch of jewish finance industry lies and make barely any profit. Only growth can perpetuate a finance/commerce empire in the post-value post-modern jewish economy so amazon spends all its money on growth and saves almost nothing. Infinite growth is obviously not logically possible and a company can be destroyed not because its losing or not growing but because it's growing TOO SLOWLY. Its stock trades on the market for a massive amount but its all a lie. We have almost no manufacturing left because we sent it all to the communist china failing state and we're sending all our white collar work to india, while tech can only ever function as an industry through innovation. Indians are street shitting drones who can only follow basic instructions they literally shut down an airline in britain because they're so incompetent. Remember to push for racially nationalist government. Push for confiscation of "foreign owned" real estate, push for cancellation of "dual citizenship" for whites, disenfranchisement, cancellation of citizenship and deportation for non western europeans and an upheaval of the the globally dependent jewish financial system. Its our only hope. They'll try to scare you into thinking it will cause ruin. THEY are the cause of the ruin and will use it as a weapon. It's coming anyway whenever they see fit. The only legitimate purpose of money is as a medium of exchange between private individuals. The finance industry is a jewish chain around your neck.

Tell them to buy the multi-life insurance so you can get the money.

Whenever I see threads like this, I want to bragpost about my situation, but I'm really only ever reminded of how lucky I am. Only even gave the company my resume, because the companies I was wanting to talk to at the job fair were all busy, and I figured I could always use more practice, and they didn't have anyone bothering them in that very second. It's also the only offer I got from that career fair.

Just make sure you resist the disease and be sure of who you're really loyal to. Your blood or the greedy destructive sow that can take its teat away at any moment.

Yeah, you Gen X faggots are even worse. You had every indication that this shit was fucked and you had every opportunity to say to hell with it, that you bought in like the good little goys you are.

You are not middle class. Your parents are middle class and their children are sucking the little wealth they have left from their old boomer hands. You do realize the only the only reason your family is struggling is because of the "adult children" leaches that they can't shake off right?

Another Poorfag here but my blogpost has a happy ending I hope.

My wife and both grew up in working class and poverty class households. The difference? She at least grew up in a paycheck to paycheck white working class suburb and I literally grew up surrounded by niggers.

We also just hauled ourseleves into the middle class by our fucking teeth. We were living with her parents for YEARS. And saved up enough money for a home downpayment for YEARS. Then we kept saving money. Today we are homeowners of a very small cheap house in a safe white rural neighborhood and have enough savings for 1 year of living expenses plus other small investments spread out in case the dollar ever collapses. And yes we are trying to pay off that home debt as soon as possible and saving up to buy a car in CASH. Because fuck interest.

I still can't believe that we did it. 90% of our peers are paying 4x our mortgage for rent. They have absolutly no savings at all. Every single one of them have college degrees and are crippled with loan repayment or by their own hedonistic lifesyles. My wife and I also make a lot less than a lot of these people but we are way ahead financially just because we were frugal, saved our asses off and invested our money when we had some to spare. That's what it takes right there. Learn to live more with less and you will be alright.

Starting a business is something most people overlook. Good for you user.

Its actually a better plan than you realise because it sets you up to scuttle back into town with your savings once the chinese property investment bubble explodes

All good - I can walk and run again and training daily for DOTR

I am glad that you are okay now.

wow it's like i'm really on /r9k/

Where the fuck is rent that low?

I'm 32. I managed to move out of the house at 24 after graduating with an art degree. I made $30k a year. After 3 years with the company I was making $35k. I left, joined a start up, and the head of the start up paid me a year's salary (40k) and took the rest of the money ($3 million) and left the rest of us high and dry.

I moved back home and leeched off my parents for 2 years. After leeching off of them for 5 years of university (I transferred schools thinking that internships would help).

It took me joining the army to not rely on them. The last thing I asked of them was to pay for half of my wedding.

I'm doing fine now but at the expense of the taxpayer.

Army is good for getting paid to develop new skills that you can then sell later to companies like Boeing and Raytheon.

Of everyone I went to scool with, 5 are doing exceptionally well. Everyone else is scrounging about on 30k a year.

The 6 doing well? 2 are programmers. 2 are 3D Artists. 1 is a freelance graphic designer who landed big clients (it took 12+ years to get to this point) and the other opend up an art bar.

The one who opened the bar is also severely disabled and I can't help but think that that factors into his success. He is a solid dude though otherwise. I'm sure he could've achieved the same success without the wheel chair and full mobility of his limbs.

I was lucky enough to be born into an upper middle class family with enough resources to elevate myself to the next level of the game. I want to do it for all of you. I want to change things for the better. I want to be in a position to make the world a better place. The stories in this thread of people clawing their way up give me the fire to work just as hard for my own situation instead of fucking around like my peers who are okay with their relatively comfortable and carefree, normie millennial lives. I want something better for not only myself, but also my people.

It's communism by the back door.
Tax the earners so much that they end up no better off than those on welfare and housing assistance.
Now everybody is "equal".
For example, many muslims in uk only work part time to ensure they pay no tax to the infidels.
Then, because their income is low, they get lots of benefits to top their income up.
Especially wonderful is the way they will have their rent paid, which will always be the mortgage of one of their muslim friends.
Indigenous UK taxpayers are fucked, especially couples.
Both have to work to afford rent/ mortgage/ childcare in an area that isn't 100% filth.
Meanwhile, ahmed works 2 days a week, his wife stays home with the kids all week, and he gets free rent, not tax, child benefit etc etc, all while moonlighting in a cash in hand job,taxis usually.
Decent people are being raped by this jew system and the scum they've imported.
This is worse than conventional warfare, it is a slow death by attrition.

I don't know anyone who is doing well.

60k debt for a "good" "responsible" degree. No job. Jobs that are available pay 12-14 an hour with a ceiling of 18/hr if you have 5 years or more experience. There is nothing. Was working a shit job, just got fired for HR hijinx, not that I'm mad because I hated that fucking job.

I live in a van to dodge rent. That's the only reason I've survived until now.

I've been trying side hustles, everything is saturated. I mean everything. About to start a consulting business because it's all I can do with no startup costs, no experience, and no references. Hope to god I'm successful because my other choice is to just pack a bag and start walking, eat acorns and wild greens, and walk until I die.

My family are all extremely poor and do not have connections. I tried that already.

I mean, fuck me for being born to the poor family.

I feel this in my soul. It should not be normal for someone to need to apply to 500 jobs to get a single one. It should not be normal to need a degree for a job crappier than what McDonalds pays. Food is rapidly becoming more expensive. Rent is astronomical, but you don't need a house. You DO need food.

I live in the US but I feel like this is Serbia or Latvia. Some stagnant shithole with no hope. Maybe a war will pull us out, I don't see what else Trump can do at this point. The kikes are kicking and screaming and going to accelerate everything to shit.

Now this is hope right here.

Join the military, learn a skill or trade there, discharge out honorably, then apply for a government job. Due to government pay structure, the longer you spend working for them, the more raises you'll accrue. They include time in the military in this as it is a government job. During your time in the military, you will also not have to pay for room and board, food, and pay minimal taxes. They also give vets hiring priority due to veteran hiring quotas. 20+ years and you'll be clearing six figures depending on what pay grade you start in.

In the mean time, save as much as you can. Cut costs at every opportunity. You can't afford luxury yet, it sucks, but that's the reality. Read books that people are getting rid of, etc, any free entertainment that you can better yourself with.

When you look back on a life well lived and remember this post, don't thank me, thank Holla Forums

That's generally how it goes, and it's how it's looking for me, as well.
I have a great aunt who had a shitload of Procter and Gamble stock (easily worth hundreds of thousands now) she has willed to me, but her quack of a doctor had her on dozens of different meds for a while and the reaction wasn't so great. Messed up her mental health until they got that shit situated, but her estate is now handled by some sort of government official and she lives in a nursing home now because it's easier for her. AFAIK they sold off her assets to cover her "care." There's no way in hell I'm ever going to see that stock or it's value now.
I offered to manage all of her financial affairs so the state wouldn't be able to, but she adamantly refused as it "would be too much trouble" for me because of how hard the state-appointed guardian (who works for a private firm) made it sound, as well as reassuring her that her family would be taken care of in her passing.
There's one problem with this: even assuming medicaid happens to entirely cover her care now (I strongly doubt it does), the state can and will seize a person's assets to direct back into the medicaid program.
Fucking jews convinced her not to let me protect the estate.

It was pretty much my only chance to stop being fake middle class and start being "real" middle class. I just wanted to buy a damn house.

She was getting shit financial advice. She should have put all of her assets in a trust.

If taxes weren't a thing we'd be rolling in it.

if dubs send me 120$ in britcoin so that I can buy some cool fashy fashion

My dearest friends of Holla Forums it is time to make a choice.
1. Fight the machine (not each other).
2. Drop out until things improve.
3. Join the ranks of the synagogue of satan, and accept jews as your overlords. They will tell you what to dream.

Old people generally don't look for financial advice because they naive and assume they're not going to get fucked.
You have to understand, I couldn't even get her to see a different doctor after the last time she ended up in the hospital due to a previous reaction between her meds.
That's why I had been insistent on handling her affairs, yet she wouldn't listen to anything I said.
She is one of those that thinks the government genuinely has her best interests in mind.

I understand. Good on you for trying to be a good family member.

youtube.com/watch?v=w0Oz2R0u4VM

Must watch, at least the first 10 minutes. Very straightforward.

Clearly. Nice (43) blackpill dump. Filtered.

Union are great for keeping niggers employed. Especially unions that represent state employees.

you wrote it for me

This, parents chucking their kids out at 18 often works pretty poorly here

The only cancer here is you, Schlomo.

Until I revoke my NEET card and start studying in august

What he fails to understand is that everywhere in the wetern world this was the norm. Strong family bonds helped the growth of multiple generations. He fails to understand that the families don't have to be in the same two room apartment, living on potatoes.they could live in the same town, or in a town nearby but still close enough that the familial bonds arenot severed. I was lucky enough to grow up near my grandparents, both maternal and paternal, and the amount of love and care I received in the early infancy and childhood could not be replaced by the best nursery school or whatever is called the (((replacement))) in the current year. Old people have always been the deposit of memories and experieces, for ages. The inexplicable rift opened by the Boomers with the older generations was the greatest blow to the West.

Why do I heavily suspect this thread is for subversion?

Because it's normalization of nigger behavior and demoralization as to whites' potential future success, probably.