Champion of alt-right sam hyde fucked a man and is a closet homosexual

champion of alt-right sam hyde fucked a man and is a closet homosexual

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GInZ4oQhhzE
archive.is/JZiUW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have a working theory that Sam Hyde hates his aut right fanbase and uses reflective irony to keep them as well as the irony left at bay.
For the most part MDE is pretty hack anyway though, kids only like it because it's like Wonder Showzen but edgier somehow.

Isn't sam hyde an aut-right ironically

no

She's qt. He did nothing wrong other than be an aut-right

I can't fucking wait for this november

he is as reactionary as they come.

Stop memeing that we like hillary, we don't

I don't either, I just want to see the alt-right squirm like retards and yell conspiracy.

Just like the Bernbros

Do you ever feel that Sam is on so many levels of irony that he only adopts an alt-right persona because he was accused of being a white nationalist, and took those photos with Weev to raise a ruccus?

Surely the guys at adult swim would know, right?

The alt right aren't quite nazis, they don't care if you're gay as long as you toe the line.

The irony ideology must be the purest of them all.

Tbh I would like to date her she's a cutie

I'm not even surprised I'm actually kind of mad that these fucking AIDS spreading degenerate faggots are getting in contact.

Wait where is the evidence that sam got with a tranny? Anonymous greentext stories on /r9k/ don't count

wew lad.

Why do you care? Are you transphobic? You're so excellent, leftypol. :πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€)

youtube.com/watch?v=GInZ4oQhhzE
THEY'RE TURNING EVERYONE GAY!

Who the fuck cares?
fuck off back to Holla Forums. This is an idpol free zone

don't be rude user

There IS a conspiracy, you mong.
archive.is/JZiUW
And unlike Bβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆBros, the Alt-Right won't idly sit back and allow clear election fraud to happen. They have adopted the same tactics that the Left used when it used to matter. Ironically enough, the 'Counter-Revolutionaries' are going to truly be the revolutionary ones!

Gender is a spook

But still, that seems incredibly contradictory for the aut-right

lmao are you unironically a stirnerite?

Uh, where's the news here? Much of alt-right is vocal and proud about being homo.