An Age of Ultraviolence is Coming

This is a message to all men in fighting age.

Do not dwell on it unnecessarily long. There is nothing you can do about it anyway. Save for prepare yourself as best you can.

Simply store this your brain, somewhere near the front, and keep it there.

An age of ultraviolence is coming. I do not know when, but I do know that most of you will live to see it.

There is rapidly approaching a time when in every White Western city, corpses will be stacked in the streets as high as men can stack them.

And you are either going to be stacking or getting stacked.

Fifty years ago exactly, in 1967, western civilization reached peak depravity - "the summer of love".

This summer, darkness will fall across the face of America. Birds will stop singing. Temperatures will drop. Stars will become visible in the daytime sky.

In about 100 days, a total solar eclipse will occur. On August 21st, the Black Sun will cross the american continent. That will mark the turning point.

We are going to enter a world which is like nothing you can even begin to imagine right now.

There will be leaders. You need to be prepared to recognize them for who they are, and you need to be prepared to do whatever they tell you to do, exactly as they tell you to do it.

You are going to be required to do things that you cannot possibly imagine yourself doing right now. And if you do not do these things, you will die.

Your body, mind and soul cannot possibly be fully prepared for any of this.

But you need to do your best. All that you can do. To be ready.

Hail Victory.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_Seondeok_of_Silla
youtube.com/watch?v=nwHcd3wvo80
pscp.tv/ketamin_/1vAGRbMeVWVGl?
8ch.net/pol/res/9870716.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_provocateur
en.
gematrix.org/?word=president donald trump
gematrix.org/?word=cant stump the trump
gematrix.org/?word=1111
gematrix.org/?word=PEPE THE FROG
gematrix.org/?word=praise kek
gematrix.org/?word=923
gematrix.org/?word=see you in september
gematrix.org/?word=geat american eclipse
gematrix.org/?word=august twenty first
gematrix.org/?word=great american eclipse
youtube.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suns_in_alchemy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planets_in_astrology#Mercury
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/82760753/#82767429
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/82760753/#82774270
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113314873/#113315444
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/117443772/#117451035
8ch.net/ultras
chronologia.org/en/car_slav/czar02_03.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i dont see any repeating digits OP

Cool
Can't wait faggot

You mean read Matthew 24 and Revelation? On it, champ.

Good job crediting Anglin for his PSA that you reposted, faggot.

Real fucking neat story

You know what's funny is when I was reading this I had Trumps speech at The Fords Theatre yesterday going, I wasn't really paying attention but I distinctly heard him say "Very bloody Civil War"

There are no coincidences.

wew

should I just bail lads? I'm of no use to the white race and may as well be some chink worker drone.
Think I'll fuck off to SEA tbh

Anglin pls. Ultraviolence coming? Sure it will. Will it have anything to do with the solar eclipse? No. Surely we are above such superstitions, aren't we?

I have seen glimpses of this in the algorithm. It is true. Learn where choke points are around cities. Learn what rivers run where and what water is clean. Know you friends. I cannot understate how important this is.

Just think, in the broad of daylight it suddenly becomes night. Everyone will be out watching. What better an opportunity is there to begin the long night of the long knives? The final war begins in a sudden brilliant flash of darkness.

I'm so glad I don't even have to entertain the thoughts on race wars, let alone doomsday shit like OP.
Come to Maine, we're pretty damn white.

you've never lived through an eclipse has you? it's not exactly like it is in that one specific long-running serialized manga

cool story bro

What algorithm? Is that you, Clif?

If you'd like a new clue as to what is going to happen in St. Louis, you should look to the soil and to the air. There is something dirty there. Also, if you scan the local news over the past year, you will find an instance of a game camera spotting terrorists hiding "arms" in the woods somewhere. It should be easy for you to figure out what I am saying if you find the dirt… There are many spots around the city that have this dirt. Please, do not let them get it.

I don't live in the path of the eclipse

Bullshit, I am not stacking stinking nigger corpses. You toss lye on them to keep them from stinking.

Can we just dig mass graves instead?

Kek.

The dogs need the meat.

Stop with the Fontana bullshit. Look up Army Corps of Engineer studies on West Tyson, Lone Elk Park. Do I have to spell this shit out for you? This is why St. Louis is important.

Learn to make your own guns, simple as that.

sky burial or could bones actually be useful for something? I don't know the use for that much bone meal but surely we can make use of the materials

Podesta Pool Party occurred on October 10th 2015. Moon was crescent with Venus rising. Luciferian worship.

Nigger get yourself a couple cap and ball revolvers as soon as possible and stock up on black powder and ammunition. How are you here on 8/pol/ and still unaware that the ATF does not classify cap and ball revolvers as firearms, therefore making them legal for felons to own? Step your game up user. This is life and death we're talking about here.

Could make a real nice totem of purity out of the bones of a thousand charred nig nogs

That's some spooky shit m8

Shemitah II: Electric Boogaloo. I wish astrology/occult tards would just fuck off from Holla Forums.

I'll be in Casper, WY to witness this, then i will return to my refuge immediately and prepare for whatever. I'm bringing lots of gas cans with my and gun in case it happens.

Are you some sort of faggot?

Well, we do have backhoes… so sure. Be sure to put a liner down though (biodegradable but not water permeable for at least a month) as to protect the water supply from nigger juice. Though… if someone has a bone grinder, we can mix the bone chips with resin and use that as armor for our vehicles and such, and plop the skulls on for decoration. You want to use high potency hydrogen peroxide to wash out the nigger grease though.

Dubs confirm, they are a faggot indeed!

All these faggots in this thread, I swear. Religious zealots have been basing predictions and prophecies on celestial happenings and the movement of celestial bodies for millennia. To say "cool story bro a total solar eclipse doesn't change anything faggot" means you're completely ignoring that the (((people in power))) literally worship a satanic deity that requires the sacrifice of children.

Fair enough, the solar eclipse itself doesn't mean the end of the world, but to ignore that for thousands of years that people have died or killed based on the movement of the planets, stars, and moon is fucking stupid. Any time you have a blood moon, weird fucking people will always come out to do weird and creepy shit; I remember a blood moon happening less than a week before Halloween during my childhood, and there was a group of creeps committing really weird crimes around the city. Do NOT doubt that something is likely to go down, and it will be tied to one religion or another.

Sage because this thread is nothing we don't already fucking know. A thread died for your faggotry, OP.

So who will I be fighting for and against?

You do realise, that at any given location, the solar eclipse will last only a few minutes, right?

I don't think you know what that word means.

That's a few minutes more than we need.

The year Evergreen college in WA was founded. That couldn't have anything to do with the subhumans there recently having a race riot, could it?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_Seondeok_of_Silla

Download The Turner Diaries

OP is a faggot. He crossposted this on halfchan and has no fucking clue.

How do I know the NWO isn't just tricking me into unwittingly being part of their manipulative world plan?

Only one solution for you to escape this OP. I hope you will act on it, here's a visual description:
              .∥              .∥              .∥           ___  ∥        /    `ヽ∥      ,:'      、ゑ     ,'    ;  i  八、     |,! 、 ,! |  ,' ,〃ヽ!;、      |!| l川 l リへ'==二二ト、     リ川 !| i′  ゙、    ', ',     lルl ||,レ′   ヽ   ,ノ ,〉       |川'、  ,,.,.r'"    ,,ン゙        `T"  ! ,/ '.ノ,/|         /   ,!´ !゙ヾ{ |          /   ,'   i ゙ ! ,l゙      ,r‐'ヽ-、!   ',  l|      {    `ヽ   !  「゙フ      ,>┬―/   ;  i,`{     / /リ川'        ', ゙、    / ,/            ゙、 ゙、   ノ  /           ', `、   \_/   ;          ゙、ヽ、    l__   !        ___〕 ,、l       ̄`‐┬―r┬‐r'´ `'‐'′           |  .! |  |           |  | .|  |          | j |  !

Can't Wait.

This. What all the ignorant retards don't get is that it absolutely, completely, 100% does not matter at all what WE think. It's what ({[THEY]}) think and believe. The solipsism and ignorance of other religions and believe systems around here is staggering sometimes.

Satan is the source of all evil, so yes, all the pedophile and cannibalistic cults ultimately worship him, even if other deities or demons (e.g. Moloch) have their ow places in the infernal hierarchy.

I like the way you think.

simple, kill everyone you don't like. That's what I'm going to do, this way you're the judge of it all.

That's a funny way to spell "Demiurge"

The shemitah had literally nothing to do with astrology or the occult.

is girl kissing girl evil, and if so is satan behind it?

Nu/pol/ is unsalvageable. You care more about le epic memes than actually organizing and creating a real movement. You're all fucking worthless.

old Holla Forums was occult af retard. It's nu/pol/ faggots like you who don't understand anything about how the world works and just like the funny memes making fun of democrats ;)

schitzophrenia user is back I see

Indeed. Cf. "Hamlet's Mill" by Giorgio de Santillana and Hertha von Dechend.

No this isn't him at all. The writing style is completely different. For a taste of schizo user see this thread. I think 70 or 80% of post in this thread are his.

Dubs confirm. I find it outstanding that people don't take the occult seriously when the kikes who control our states take it deadly seriously. ALthough I suspect that those doubting it are they themselves paid kikes.

Found the kike.

Confirmed.

Jewish corpses, I hope.

Your off by one from quads says yes.

im killing everybody who thinks hitler did anything wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=nwHcd3wvo80

Skip to 3:50.

This kind of shit is what's ruining the quality of Holla Forums.

Take this shit to /x/.

That's cool and everything, but is there a source?

That's right, it totally isn't Kushner's 666D chess shills that ruined everything.

Implying we aren't the neo-Thule Group.

LEARN ABOUT THE KIKES YOU FUCKING IGNORANT FAGGOT

Everyone look at him and kek.

8ch Holla Forums is controlled opposition. Threads like this help divert attention away from real issues. Hence the mods love that shit.

O man, take care!
What does the deep midnight declare?

I was asleep
From a deep dream I woke and swear

The world is deep
Deeper than day had been aware.

Deep is its woe
Joy deeper yet than agony
Woe implores: Go!

But all joy wants eternity
Wants deep, wants deep eternity

You realize the occult, paranormal, and mysticism was deeply tied to everything that Holla Forums believes in. Faggots can deny it all they want but if you're not embracing the underpinnings of NATSOC then you simply aren't NATSOC. There were a lot of dick riders who joined the party simply for surface issues.

Holla Forums is balls deep into the esoteric and that's where we like to be.

1. Not one person
2. Stop trying to fake history

Kike detected. I know you don't like it when we cotton onto your occultic ways, but please leave immediately, Shlohmo.

I wasn't sure while they were getting drunk
pscp.tv/ketamin_/1vAGRbMeVWVGl?

Hey tinfoil user, how's that Shemitah going?

Calling anything you don't like "satanic" is like cuckservatives comparing democrats to Hitler. Their heart is in the right place but they're stuck thinking within a controlled environment of false memes.

That wasn't op, that was me. I wanted x perspective

But seriously I'm from St Louis and hope this is true. My body is ready.

NJ requires pistol permits for those, fyi, even though feds don't consider it a firearm. Most states should be ok

Shemitah was a forced meme from invasive christfags, which is why it didn't come true (because christcuckoldry is a false religion). Even my completely normie Jew-worshiping evangelical uncle was talking about the shemitah.

Wtf is all this shit? There's going to be an Earthquake with a terrorist attack in St Louis because of a do-wop group?

my droogs are ready
but OP is shit

me too

Corrected Map…

t. kike

Trips confirm. Enjoy your fate, user. Best of luck.

And this is why no sane person cares about your /x/ shit.

As someone living in the middle of the Berlin ghetto, this is a little concerning

Make them finally worth something.

It's gonna be great

Has the time of the Third Sargon really come?

pretty much this, easy to pick out the newfags.

Just learn some bad ass martial arts OP

I agree. The more you think about something like this the more you meme it to be so.

Why meme a time of ultraviolence on purpose? It almost seems like predictive programming to me.

A global warming denial…KEK

Nice work forcing that stale meme here Chaim.

t. giant nosed heeb

Read:

you silly niglet

??? top kek

I'm not up to date on the newest mind-control protection equipment as recommended by Alex Jones user, sorry.

Memein' so irresponsibly. Tsk tsk.
I'll be remodelling my kitchen around this time.

locationfags in every thread

KYS hook nosed goblin

Your people are set to be holocausted for real this time.

What if they think what Hitler did wrong was not actually killing all the jews?

Asking for a friend.

Mordecai, you really need to try harder.

the frog image turned out to be either Jupiter or Saturn and since this is a composite of a few pictures it overlapped (plus time). It's not an actual cosmic phenomena.

The rest of it is interesting, but there was way more convincing evidence for something happening in 2012 than there is for this. I've spent my life on online paranormal communities, I really don't believe the hype.

Come to the light, brother.

Nigger fights niggers: Nigger remains a nigger.
Chink fights chinks: Chink remains a chink.
Beaner fights beaners: Beaner remains a beaner.

Kike fights kike: Kike becomes gentile European spiritual figure despite being born a kike and coming from a kike god.

Only in Christianity.

Plus, the Jews of Judea are not modern Jews. There's been 2 thousand years of evolution since then.

Assuming the Christ story is to be taken literally

Jesus, if he existed at all, was not the Jewish servant of the Jewish demon YHWH as the false Bible tells us. The story about the Temple could have happened, and Jesus was not Jewish, but those things are irrelevant to the brand of Abrahamism you subscribe to. Christianity doesn't worship Jesus - it worships the vile desert volcano demon YHWH that Jesus would have had to oppose. On the one hand you have the righteous figure of Jesus who, if we discard the lies told by the (((Disciples))), was opposed to all forms of Semitism, and on the other hand we have the very embodiment of Semitism manifest - YHWH/Moloch/Yaldabaoth who had himself depicted as reveling in the blood of White Egyptian children by his chosenites in the false book of Exodus. You tell me which is the righteous one.

You speak of that which you know not, faggot. Stop projecting your assumptions onto Jesus, Styx.

Are you going to address what I said or will you continue ignoring the truth that Christianity has come to represent everything Jesus was opposed to?

actually lasts 2 hours.

SIEG HAIL

Some of those eggheads aren't coming back, I'll bet.

I don't disagree completely, but I do not believe the New Testament to be totally false. Metaphor, in some areas, yes, but not to be discredited.

During the time of Jesus, Jews referred to followers of the common religion of Judea, not to any particular (((ethnicity))) that is associated with the word today.
Jesus could have used their religion to bring them away from the worship of a false god and to the True God. Jesus used the example from the Old Testament (cultural, religious references) to help people understand his teachings. It could be he was just using the old religion of Judea as a base from which to speak, or it could be that the modern Jew has veered off so far from the Jews of Jesus's time that they are unrecognizable. It could be that the Jews of Judea were, once, followers of the True God, but became corrupted by their evolution and became demon worshipers that rejected the True God, favoring to worship Moloch, but continued touting the True God's word, sort of like false prophets.

This is, unfortunately, true is many circles. In Matthew 24, Jesus stated that, when the end of an age comes (what I believe means the end of a society), people will become false prophets, corrupting and twisting scripture, and corrupting the faithful. It's unfortunate that it must happen, and that so many are deceived.

The Bowling Green massacre will become real.

This reminds me of when we found Shadilay, and then Trump got elected.

Dis gon b gud

Well, as polarized as "educated" people are about anyone who doesn't have the degrees they have, they need to step lively. They step out of line, or act condescending to the locals, or whatever, bad shit will happen. The people who live there straight up do not give a fuck and will throw you down an abandoned mine shaft as soon as to look at you.

Realistically, if Jesus existed today, we'd rightly call him a sand nigger at best. At worst we'd just call him what he is, a Kike. Sure he talks shit about Jews but most people here would agree that Jesus was very soft on Jews. We'd call him alt light at the very best. At worst, we'd point out he NEVER talked about the problems of race mixing and NEVER advocated for the extermination of the Jews. That's just a fact. Sorry if this offends anyone here shilling for Christianity. There are literally people here who would gas you if your great, great, great, great grandmother was possibly a Jew even if every other family member was 100% German. Yet they turn around and say that Jesus was cool despite both his parents being full Jews.

So to recap, Jesus was at best a civic nationalist who didn't oppose race mixing, he never advocated exterminating the Jews, and was himself 100% Jewish in ancestry. But he talked shit about Jews.

So what does that make Jesus? A "Based Jew?"

Jesus = Milo?

Would any of us accept that for anyone besides Jesus?

Think about it.

I meant that the Bowling Green massacre will become real as in all the muzzies in Bowling Green will start exploding during the eclipse.

Oh. Are there a lot of them in Bowling Green? I haven't been there in years.

(Check'd)
You're probably somewhere on the mark about the New Testament, but you may keep your "True God" for yourself. Monotheism is a well I will never drink from.

FUCK NO.

Do you know why mass graves are traditionally dug? It's a form of disease control. Dead bodies littering the cities leads to shit like the black death killing off half of europe.

Digging mass graves for niggers LITERALLY means that you're helping them prevent the spread of disease. Fuck that. Those bodies get left across the city. 10% of niggers die in the fighting, and then their rotting bodies kill another 60% without us having to do a damn thing extra.

Most of what the Bible tells us about Jesus is undoubtedly less than true. We can safely assume Jesus was a good man (Where could that story about the whipping of the Jews at the Temple have come from, if not reality?) but we can also use this assumption to discard the untruths, like that story where Jesus was depicted comparing a gentile Caananite woman to a dog.

tl;dr We know there are no good jews. We also know Jesus was good. Therefore Jesus either was not a Jew - or he did not exist.

Canaanite*

It'll be a grand time. I cant' wait.

(((Jews))) today aren't the same as Jews back during Jesus's time. And Jesus was around pre-niggerification of the Middle East (mass African immigration).
Jews today =/= Jews 2000 years ago. Evolution didn't stop 2000 years ago, it kept going. And during the time, Jew referred to the religion practiced in Judea. The Ashkenazi and Israeli ethnicities did not exist yet.
Wasn't a problem 2000 years ago. At least not in Judea.

Fair enough. It wouldn't surprise me if there's more than one deity. I certainly don't think you need to give up old traditions or gods to hear Jesus out.
Unless that god is degenerate or promotes depravity, like Moloch

Yeah, they've got like 3000 or something stupid.

Bullshit. The Americans are a vanquished people. The fighting spirit has been bred out of them through massive non-white immigration.

The Jews of today are the Pharisees of the bible.

That would make a lot of sense, actually. And your dubs are quite nice, too.

I'll keep a naive hope that our understanding of Jesus can gain acceptance. I think we've found a compromise that can hold onto the Old Ways and Jesus' teachings and values.

Not all.

Again, if I told you that I knew that there was a good guy who was born to two Jewish parents and his name was as Jewish as "Yahweh", you'd probably laugh at me and call me a shill. Or at least I hope you would!
But you come to me and tell me that there is this based Jew you know named (((Yehoshuah))) who totally is based and I should worship him and kowtow to him. Even better, this BASED JEW of yours wants you to treat all humanity as your brother and never once advocates getting rid of the Jews.

And you expect me not to laugh at you?

Read your own arguments. If you heard them from anyone else, you'd laugh at them.

You even admit that (((Yeshua))) compared the Goyim woman to a dog. Sounds pretty Kosher to me. Sounds like what your local rabbi thinks when he passes gentle women. Dogs. Cattle. Slaves. Meat.

So pardon me if I laugh at your tale about a based Jew.

I certainly hope so. I haven't seen it personally that's for damn sure.

We already have a thread for that.
8ch.net/pol/res/9870716.html
Go here /lads/.

This is an example on how to not make a thread.

The Jews have always been what they are. Parasites. Go read what contemporary writers had to say about their vile practices. They are literally identical to modern descriptions and observations that I can make today. Jews are Jews are Jews. They have not changed one bit.

Name that date.
Strabo described the Jews of his time and they sound exactly like the Jews of my time. The story of Joshua is a story of a parasite living off the fat of OTHER PEOPLES' hard work. And he is celebrated in the Torah as if he is somehow virtuous for stealing their land and food. Jews have never changed. They have ALWAYS been filthy, useless, disgusting parasites. And that is why they have been kicked out of over 110 countries in their history.

Jews have not changed one bit. But since you want to make that claim, I'll humor you. Cite the date at which the Jews magically went from the PARASITES that Strabo described to the PARASITES that Hitler described.

You didn't understand my post at all then, but that's fine. I'm not exactly a wordsmith.

My pount, more or less, was that the Bible's depiction of Jesus as a Jew is a false depiction, and that the tale about his parents being Jews is also a fabrication, one likely devised by some of his Disciples - (((Saul))) especially.

The radioactive dirt?

If you're willing to make the claim that the Bible was lying about Jesus' ancestry, then I'll raise you the entire thing is a lie.

However the idea that a kid born in Judea was not a Jew is so preposterous that I doubt many people would believe you even if they did believe in magical Jewish tribal gods stopping the sun from circling the earth for a day so a psychotic genocidal Jew named Moses could finish slaughtering Goyim would believe that.

Were Jesus' parents some sort of traveling German barbarians? Was he a Roman? Hell, that'd make an interesting story and I'd be more interested in reading your version of the Bible than the sorry Jewish fanfiction in today's Bible.

First digits in thread confirm OP is faggot. race war soon anyway

Sorry for the grammar mistake. I repeated the phrase "would believe you" twice. Woops.

Trip confirm Cliff in thread

WANNA REITERATE WE ALREADY HAVE A THREAD THAT ISN'T EVEN FINISHED

SAGE
READ THE CATALOG BEFORE POSTING

(checked)
Full many a dire experience
on that hill. I saw the God of hosts
stretched grimly out. Darkness covered
the Ruler's corpse with clouds, A shadow passed
across his shining beauty, under the dark sky.
All creation wept, bewailed
the King's death. Christ was on the cross.

It will be also 100 years from the apparition of Fatima in Portugal.

There is a UFO conspiracy towards that.
And also the Jesuits fucked around greatly with it.

Before fatima there was a pope who had a vision in the middle of a Mass. He was giving it and he suddenly started having Spasms. When he woke up he said that Jesus and the Devil were talking to him. The Devil said to Jesus, I can become the owner of the earth in around 100 years. Jesus said, do as you wish.

He woke up. A few years later, Fatima happend. WHere she had three secrets… ANd this marks the 100th year. In september nontheless.

I'm not the one who is willing to debate all the specifics about Jesus. I'm not Christian, and Christian theology isn't my position to defend.

But, I was lending some defense to Jesus anyway, because I believe the Bible (Especially the Old Testament) is false, and therefore the Biblical depiction of Jesus as a Jew is also false. I always posted that my conclusion based on these assumptions boiled down to one of two things: Either Jesus was not Jewish, or he simply never lived. How you proceed from there is up to you, but I see value in the life of Christ, morally and culturally, but that's just my personal view.

Fuck off CIA
You always try the same methods of driving a movement against the wall.it worked after Rockwell died but not so much on imageboards. Try something new

References

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_provocateur

The white man knows to wait until its time. not a moment too soon. Anything else is CNN bait.

Its true, Indo-Aryans travelled from Atlantis (Dogger land) to the Mediterranean sea to the Red sea then up the Indo river to Northern Mountains in Pakistan/ India 5000 ish years ago. Whites can be found almost anywhere along this route.
en. m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_peoples

Nah if it was schitzo user their would have been at least 50 spelling mistakes and the topic of the thread would change about 7 times.

I agree with you that *religion* is a good thing for a society. Lemmings need some set of moral standards to adhere to. And I understand that you aren't defending Christianity.

I'd love to detach Jesus from the religious doctrines of the anti-White churches. I think that when we take power, after we have cleaned up the Jews, we need to take down the church. But of course this is not really worth discussing imo because we should dedicate our efforts to thinking up ways of destroying the System, not larping about what I'd like to see once we take power.

Yep.

Off topic SHTF questions since this would be the most appropriate thread in the catalog to post them in: How long will gas hold in one of the generic gas canisters you can get at the hard ware store/gas stations? Does gas even "go bad"? Also does anyone have links to videos or tips on good ways to siphon gas from parked cars and maybe even the tanks that are under gas stations?

checked and spooped

Daily reminder that Weev is a Jew who was a leftist before his time in prison.
Daily reminder that Anglin is a race mixer who was a leftist/communist early in life and suddenly happened to become a racist under unclear circumstances.
Daily reminder that The Daily Stormerl logs/tracks your info.

Sept 21-24 will be the dawn of reckoning

Remember what happened the last time we had an eclipse?

:'( where can I go to get old 2015 occult Holla Forums discussion? i rarely ever post, pretty much only lurk. although not frequent enough to figure out where everyone went…feels bad man.

Cool. I'll prepare as best I can

>8ch.net/pol/res/9870716.html
You're clearly the newfag here, you can't even proprely hyperlink threads

Why do you have a problem with any of that, Corky? You're apparently a leftist, commie, race-mixing Jew or you wouldn't keep shilling this tired old pointless D&C crapola.

You can buy into or not, but don't fuck about and act like symbols don't mean anything.

Witnessed.

Jesus was a kike con job. All the positive stories about him were stolen form the life of Apollonius of Tyana.

You sound like one of those people who bought into the December 2012 shit.

Checked.

Wrong continent. The people of the US are just comfy because of American ingenuity.

I voted for Obama once (and only once), yet here I am.

The first written accounts are all Greek
(there's a reason the orthodox church are the only ones still practicing christianity, everyone else is a heretic)

Weev may be a Jew, but he was definitely never leftist.

gematrix.org/?word=president donald trump
gematrix.org/?word=cant stump the trump
gematrix.org/?word=1111
gematrix.org/?word=PEPE THE FROG
gematrix.org/?word=praise kek
gematrix.org/?word=923
gematrix.org/?word=see you in september
gematrix.org/?word=geat american eclipse
gematrix.org/?word=august twenty first

If it's stored in an airtight container, it should be good for a while.

gematrix.org/?word=great american eclipse

Wtf Sarah Palin is Satan?

What amazing Gematria you have found.

I too have predicted humanity entering an "age of death" in the near future. It is a simple law of ecology that when a population explodes, it inevitably retracts.

Combine this with western racial and ideological tension, and a long absence of serious war, and near-guaranteed economic turmoil perhaps great depression levels, and it could very well snowball into a convergence of catastrophes. It is unsustainable, all of it.

Covfefe goes much deeper youtube. com/watch?v=AomR9UW0Oes

Go away faggot/

Good. In an age of violence, the violent shall be kings. What a good time to start your own gym.

Nature is cyclical, it will always reach a boiling point.

Cool picture.

Mega Drive games have some great box art.

This is interesting

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suns_in_alchemy
This is actually true. The solar eclipse will be positioned in the paws of the Leo constellation. And the black sun is symbolized in alchemy as being in leo's paws.

And additionally, the eclipse is also hitting the Georgia guide stones at it's peak.

Disregard this disinfo retard.

Also notice how mercury/hermes/ is the closest of the planets to the earth and in between the Sunosiris, Moonisis and Earth.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planets_in_astrology#Mercury
>88

That's true, but if you believe in the Fallen Watcher doctrine then there also is a case to be made that the Jews have mongrelized themselves with literal descendants of devils.

USA have a lot of niggers and the niggers genuinely believed in magic so they probably will become cannibals. I hope I don't get the dub.

>the age of justice is about to begin
only criminals fear The Holla Forums~/ice/
only the unjust fear
JUSTICE

I am happy that I didn't get the dub on my other post.

I hope you guys haven't eaten all your popcorn yet, the ride has only just begun. These lunatics are going to try and write a sequel to the bible by faking the end times scripture of Revelation using project bluebeam hologram technology and guess what, you folks are going to be framed as Satan's army because you speak in frogs and they expect the whole world to buy some literal Star Trek fanfiction that involves genetically engineered chimeras they fabricated and named "nordics" and I guess there are "draco" and a few others who will all be playing the roles of angels and demons as some sort of WE WUZ ALIUMZ psyop. They're going to project the second coming of [enter Messiah here] or maybe an alien battle a la Childhood's End or Arrival onto the chemtrail-laden sky during the coming Third World War, and then these psychopaths are going to try to use this new "alien" threat as a means to unite all humanity under some twisted 1984 Luciferian military dictatorship where everyone believes that they can communicate telepathically with one another and that aliens live among us. The reality will be that everyone will just be hearing fucking HAARP microwaves creating auditory hallucinations when they meditate or sleep and the government is going to play these "messages from the Pleiades" as a dystopian form of television serving the purpose of mind control to reinforce their New Age Cult psyop.

I mean, are these kikes fucking retarded? This is their master plan? A Star Trek fanfiction that, as of yet, only the absolutely paranoid schizophrenic believe? If you think I'm bullshitting, look at all the money being poured into shit like Gaia that are obviously limited hangouts populated by cluster A morons setting up the mythology for this gospel of the new century. It's End of Evangelion shit. The Aldobrandinis and Pepe Orsini and all the black nobility cavemen seem to think this is still the first millennia BC and they can get away with concocting another religion to enslave the goyim for the next 2000 years. It's a pretty big pill to take, but you must understand, if you were to pick out a single person as the "head" of this illuminati, well, it's some freak of nature with a dozen personalities who cakes himself in makeup and elaborate costume like fucking Kefka Palazzo and he wants to "do humanity the favor" of reducing our population to half a billion; I don't know if underestimating the severity of his resolution is worth the risk…

I think they're trying to create a partial disclosure by throwing the Rothschilds and Rockefellers out to the hounds in some freemasonic "2nd revolution" guillotine-type ritual that they've been programming for a while now; and your pretty face is going to hell if you think for a second that such a scenario won't end with betrayal of the highest order. Don't you get it, the holocaust religion wasn't enough… or rather, that was their test run. This time, they're going to unite the world against the nationalists who they're going to engineer into causing World War III. This eclipse has to do with all of this, it'll be the 100th anniversary of Fatima. The prophecy is just a fucking script for them like any other Hollywood script they feed you. The authorship of the bible can be attributed to these same people. They're consolidating power and if you think that you can't live during such a grand strategic move, perhaps you haven't fully appreciated the power that the money changers of Second Temple Jerusalem gained when the Achamaenids demanded they enforce one codice for the entirety of their subjects. The mystery schools all rely on obfuscation of truth through language, phony maritime courts, and other means of control. The fact that any jagoff with an internet connection can find this out means they really are in a rather desperate situation. This is the deadline of deadline, there's no pushing this back further. Otherwise, it seems the plans are still on the table because 9/11 worked pretty swimmingly in their heads. I think they're hoping that there will be such chaos in the "tribulation" period that any survivors are just going to eat up the false messiah programming. It's a pretty elaborate psyop to be honest, but there were too many pieces they had to move into position for this eventuality to not be detected by folks looking for the red flags. Y'all about to be hoodwinked on a biblical scale, prepare your anus, and buckle up for safety because I think this was built to be one of those roller coasters that you don't come off of alive.

Get fucked. I'll do what I decide, and if you stand in my way, your corpse will be stacked, faggot.

I know this but thanks for pointing it out OP. Things are going to become worse before they become better. I really wish you were just shitposting and fearmongering, but sadly I'm afraid you're right….
All I can say to my brothers is Semper Fi, No surrender and no retreat

Interesting. I like this game. I am looking forward to them making the next move. I made my one. It would be better if any of them read this right now to concede this instant. But i know they won't and that's excactly what i want. This guy here on this post i am quoting has a couple of very interesting things figured out yet he is missing the pieces. Pieces needed in order to unveil the plot with more substance. I want all of you to ask the right questions in order to get the right answers. The questions you should be asking are, a) who would benefit from this, b) why is there an American/Russian feud going on so much ( the cold war never ended as many of you might notice ), c) what is the nature of our opponents and why is this working against them, d) what does power do

He used to hunt anti semites.

Yeah, I'm not sure… but this whole thing reeks. I guess circumcision culture in America is what can lead to a military with soldiers willing to carry out such a diabolical plan. Otherwise, well, I dunno really. If they succeed its strong evidence that this is actually hell, lol.

Ages of ultraviolence are inevitable. Humans will never be happy with peace for long and the western world has stagnated and emasculated severely become of it with one of the largest peace periods of all time but now people have incredible built up anger at numerous things. Societal decay, economic imbalance, the elite who ruin it for everyone else. There will be another great shift in ages just as it has always been. It is simply The Fate of Empires as Sir Glubb foresaw.

That's where you're wrong.

See

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/82760753/#82767429
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/82760753/#82774270
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113314873/#113315444

And in the early 2000s he spent his time as an annoying "anti-semite hunter" and he was an SJW before SJWs were a thing. It was enormously annoying to listen to his SJW bullshit on IRC back then.

Let's make this clear, the only reason Weev is the way he is now is because he got soldout backstabbed by his own fellow tribe members and got sent to prison for it and the only ones who protected him from the nigger cock he used to love so much in prison were white nationalists.

I will be fair to him and show the post from Weev himself where he tries to defend himself from this and claims "i'm not going to shut up about the jews or stop causing trouble for zog. get used to it" and how he "will personally eradicate the jewish plague from the earth". To me this is more than enough proof of his Jewish blood at least. Jews are creepishly vengeful as they are turncoat and this one promises to erase his fellow Jews for backstabbing him. Maybe he could be useful in that regard.
Anyway here's his post where he tries to legitimise himself
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/117443772/#117451035

He has a lot more posts too, just look up "Weev". Personally, I don't trust him, Jews are so untrustworthy that even Jews cannot trust their fellow Jews and this one was known to be one of our greatest enemies back in the day. Unless he truly proves otherwise by developing super-giftgas or a method of gassing his own fellow Jews through the internet, he is suspect and you all know it.

If anything's happening, it's not something that anyone could have predicted or is on the internet.
Yet it has probably been fed to us via the media and Hollywood.
Same as 9/11. Who knew that they're going to crash the towers?

They're doing something unpredictable as any good commander would and it's not the ayy lmao threat.

I fixed your picture.

Uneeded.
Reddit
Spacing

fuck off kike

My friend, Paul of Tarsus was not a disciple. He was a half jew Roman. The Romans tasked him with rounding up and persecuting the early levantine Christians. During his task he got the bright idea to go undercover. He made up a lie about falling of of his horse on the road between Damascus and Jewruesalem and being shown a vision by God the Father Himself. After this lie, he faked conversion to Christianity.

Here's the fun part:
He never met Jesus
He was never a disciple
He was not one of the twelve Apostles
He was verifiably a jew/Roman halfbreed
His job was to control the growing Christian threat
And he wrote the vast majority of the New Testament.

90 percent of everything after the Gospels and Acts (the first five books) was written by this kike mongrel who worked for the Roman Empire. This is where so much of the Word of God was compromised. An actual Roman hew agent added what he wanted to the bible, in order to please his evil overlords and make the Christians easier to control.

The idea that we should all get together every Sunday to hear some suited doofus present his interpretation of the scripture and to sing and be told how to live our lives by a mortal human, this comes from Paul/Saul of Tarsus.

He was the kikest kike who ever kiked

Kill all the damn muzzies

>reddit spacing

This - use thermodepolymerization and turn niggers and coal burners into oil.

are you retarded?

Just use the city dump. It's all set up already.

If I get dubs then OP is not a cum-guzzler and Guts is going to kill Faggith.

(checked)
historical jesus didn't exist—just a solar metaphor

Fuck your shit.

Ultras and violence? Some say the two go hand in hand.

8ch.net/ultras

You realize half of those posts are made by weev himself?

THEY THINK IT MEANS SOMETHING
Thus it means something to us.

No, he used to hunt lolcows. Ones who may or may not have happened to be antisemites. These are the kinds of retards who make antisemites look bad anyway, so I see no problem there.

There's a lot of (1) in this thread, but also not that many dubs. I don't know if the kikes are memeing this or we are but we should always be ready in any case. Shadilay my brothers, stay safe.

Weren't the others early christians who he was supposedly tasked to erradicate/trick also jewish converts? Heck, if you go by the rule of blood, he's MORE reliable than them.
Also, early Christians were assholes and totally deserved getting fucked. Read pophyry.

This was 200 years before Porphyry. Paul is a big part in why they were such dildos. I agree that they deserved the treatment that they received at the hands of Rome. They were a nasty lot.

So, you mean the actual people who lived among Jesus? Yeah I guess they were harmless and would ultimately be a positive influence. I will research further into Paul's tale, then.

Well, the people who were alive at the same time. He wrote and preached to the first and second generation of Christians.

Why do you use even follow christianism, then? You do know that ALL of the gospels were written around 80 to 120 years after Jesus died, thus being tainted by Paul's influence. If that is the case, you can't possibly know what Jesus actually said and what was invented by these kikes, specially when you consider that the biblical Canon used by all christian sects nowadays were written by literal Jews.
Heck, the last untainted Christian sect was probably in high medieval Norway with their snake worship and 666 idealization from celtic Christianity, something which clearly differs a LOT from Canon Christianity.

looking forward to it

Jesus did exist.

chronologia.org/en/car_slav/czar02_03.html

The guy was persecuted and sent to prison. Reported D&C shill

I'm outside your window.

Me either. This might be what we've been waiting for. Some of that good old fashioned ultraviolence.

The year following the shemitah we got both an absolute onslaught of terror attacks, the rise of Trump, and the manifestation of memeticism as a metapolitical juggernaut. all you faggots that keep disregarding the events of 2015 and Current Year payed zero attention

magi niggers leave

Islam dictates that the only thing good muslims should do during an eclipse is wait for their clergy and leaders orders which may go against islams teachings.

anyone who believes this shit should be killed

Cool fanfic faggot

I've been autistic as hell ever since a certain plane crashed with no survivors. History is definitely cyclical, which is interesting as fuck, but even more interestingly is HOW it is cyclical. The ancient Chinese calendar is the most often cited theorem as far as time being cyclical. I.e. The characteristic traits of the zodiac for each year tends to be completely accurate. For example a fire monkey year is a year of revolution, political upheaval, change of societal beliefs/opinions, etc. And a fire cock year is a year in which those changes of the fire rooster are put to use. 2016, 1956, 1896, 1836, 1776 are all fire monkey, and 2017, 1957, 1897, 1837, 1777 are all fire cock.

It's obvious how 2016 fully met the criteria of fire monkey and 2017 appears to still be on track to meet the fire cock criteria as well.

But the rest?

This is where it gets interesting. 1956 was littered with failed revolutions, and 1957 was met with government supression of dissent and enacting authoritarian measures and/or culture destroying legislation further the already in motion zog one world government agenda.

However, 1956/1957 were a different kind of revolution Fortran was developed, breakthroughs in data storage, quantum physics and nuclear energy. This was a scientific revolution.

Same goes for 1896/1897 aside from the Philippines there were no notable revolutions, all cultural revolutions spreading marxism were already in play. The revolution that did happen however was economic infrastructural and medical in nature, numerous car companies were founded and began sales as well as the first truck, huge amounts of diamonds were discovered in South Africa and the Yukon goldrush began. Numerous subway and railway projects began in several countries. And penicillin was invented. This was a revolution of growth.

I have the time atm to finish the rest but it seems to me that the cycle itself consists of a 4 stage cycle of 60 year revolutions. Revolution of nations, ?, revolution of growth, revolution of science. I don't rightly recall what 1836 was as it's been a while but I went all the way back to 1066 and the cycles I described about held true. I have all the autism saved at home so I'll post later tn on the rest.

My dick has been ready for years already faggot. Some solar eclipse doesn't mean shit unless you're a fucking idiot (protip: you are). This is a result of kikes, not goddammit moon magic.

I'm joing NWO if their interests were the same as "pols"

Fire rooster is a phoenix.

the 60 year cycle is essentially what William Strauss identified in his book The Fourth Turning, which supposedly had a tremendous influence on Bannon.

however, as for cycles in history, i believe there are more grand ones. Some in the hundreds of years, while some in the thousands of years. This is representative of the Ouroboros or even the Phoenix. Never to destroy that which is good, but to purify society and the world so that something better is birthed from the ashes.

Peak depravity is now, not in 1967. In fact we're still going up the peak. In 1967 the West was far more conservative, Christian and traditionalist than today. Everything in every area has deteriorated drastically since then.

this "moon magic", the celestial and cosmic design that foretells mans destiny is as old as time.

These symbols, their significance, their expression, and presence means that our nation is guarded by a secret brotherhood, one that is ON YOUR SIDE. It is beyond the conception of the pale mind that which is only influenced by the material.

Our founding fathers belonged to the Freemasons, the Rosicrucians and other fraternal orders. It is important to understand, that these societies are the most patriotic groups in the United States. And even then, there are more secret orders that are not even perceivable to the public.

when the veil is lifted and all TRUE men see our TRUE (((Enemy))), divine judgement will be brought forth by the angels (YOU) who still loves God and all the virtues and strength that symbolize his glory.

there will be no angels coming from the heaven to save us all, WE are the actors, the angels who must have the world from evil, and we will.

Oh god, that can't be good.

You have until August… apparently… to train yourself physically. Take up a martial art and learn to disarm opponents without thinking.

Truth is, guns are great and all, but in close quarters knives work just as well if not better, and being able to disarm your opponent when they expect to just rely on a gun to save them will do a great deal for you

Knives, bow and arrows, crossbows, none of these things are illegal due to a felony conviction on you as far as I know, and all are lethal weapons. Yeah, they're not going to be perfect, but if you're solo and surviving and picking off people who enter your area they'll work just fine, and they are silent by default so they dont alert anyone around you or your target. Plus again, if they get close, you can take them out in close range with a knife if you have the training and skill.

And you can get all of that WITHOUT a gun and even with a felony on you.

Also make friends with people who can and do own guns. Truth is, people who are preparing are buying multiple weapons and unless you think they're planning on strapping them all on their backs and carting them around, odds are they can toss you one to use to watch their back, and in a time of civil strife and chaotic breakdown of society, no one is going to go "omg you're a felon though! you cant own or use a gun!" I mean really, who is going to stop you?

are you implying shemitah didnt happen
have u looked at finances recently?

Every day there's a new prophet who tells us the sky is going to fall.

genetics

dubs hath not blessed thee

UH GUYS…. WE MISSED SOMETHING HUGE IN BOWLING GREEN!!

THE 2:31 IN SEE YOU IN SEPTEMBER
THERE'S A HIGHWAY 231 IN BOWLING GREEN THAT GOES PAST THE ISLAMIC CENTER AND THE HIGH SCHOOL!!

This.

One day there will be signs in the heavens, Biblically speaking. They won't need a thread on Holla Forums to announce them though.

A total eclipse straight through the USA is cool for US astronomers, but of no spiritual significance whatsoever.

What a load of crap. Worship these kikes at your own peril, it may end up being your ticket to hell.

it is natural to be afraid of something you do not understand, not unlike when you were a blue pilled faggot and you thought hitler was a bad guy.

the only "jewish" teachings these people followed were the Essenes, who were the mystics that converted to Christianity after christ arrived. The remaining Pharisees and Sudaccees remained in their Dogmatic and literal interpretation of YHWH being a war God.

Pic related, Judaism is a dead end religion and it will end with this passing cycle.

(((They))) are expecting their messiah around the same time you receive the same information OP has posted about.

You can figure out the rest from there.

It's been 4 years since GG started.

I thought I could ignore it and keep playing, but things kept getting worse, the cancer of social justice kept growing

If you think everyone on earth is going to believe that gay Draco fanfiction you idiots concocted, then you really shouldn't have allowed them to watch so many of your hollywood scripts because they pretty much reveal you idiots for the charlatans you are.

Welcome to Holla Forums, don't forget you're here forever

But seriously, once you stare into the abyss you can never forget what horrors you've seen, what nightmares are eating away at the world day in and day out, you see the darkness (propaganda and indoctrination) everywhere you look, you see the slaves of the old ones (sjws, feminists, etc) mindlessly doing the bidding of the ones who control them… you can never unsee it, you can never become ignorant to it again, you can never live a normal life again

Thats all there is to it really, what has been seen cannot be unseen. I mean I suppose you could do so much acid that it fries your mind and you cant process it anymore, but even then you're just likely to start stringing together theories based on everything you do recall and becoming even more obsessed and consumed by it all.

I'm sorry you, and I, and the rest of Holla Forums, live in such times. I truly am. But take heart, while we may have already seen the horrors, we know what it is we must do, and because we've seen it we're prepared to fight it, already steeled against what torment it might throw at us. It has no power over us as it might have once had. And that, in itself, is liberating.. freeing…

My Grandfather was a preacher, and he taught me all about the bible. I have not considered myself a Christian since childhood.

Although heavily corrupted, there is ancient knowledge and wisdom inside of the bible. To be honest, little specifics are not important. It is sometimes very easy to see which parts of the book were purposely twisted, and you do not have to believe in Jesus to benefit from his teachings.

The funny thing about Christ though is that the same story has been told since long before the first century. Look into the Egyption god Horus. He was Christ like two thousand years before the levantine story of Jesus was told. His life paralleled almost all of the truly important bits of that of Jesus, and through his willing sacrifice sinners like you and I can achieve salvation by grace.

There are a few other retellings of the story, with different names for the savior, that are older than the account in the bible.

Basically I know that Christianity is completely compromised, but the bible does contain hints and traces if a truth that is far older than the book itself. The events of the New Testament are in all likelihood a retelling of a story that is as old as civilization.

(checked)

OH MY GOD
set Radio: GHz to nH

IS THAT FUCKING ARROWS???

AND WHAT THE FUG?? A RING???

I have always been a nazi and didn't really even care about GG

2.5-3 years kid. And I've been there from the very beginning.

Also,

I am in Australia so what do I need to do?

Yep. Can't wait m8

Great post, great dubs.

bmp

Broof it that (((masonic order))) aren't just kabbalist kikes.

No. Subhumans do not deserve a human funeral.

Their remains will be used as fuel and compost.

Gasoline decays within 4 months.
Diesel within 7 months.