SPAIN NO

Mudslime storms into Spanish wedding shouting 'Allahu Akbar', gets his ass kicked

Slightly corrected shitty Google Translate:

Archive in Spanish:
archive.is/Vfdw9

its all so tiresome

A clear case of bigots hurting an innocent confused person of color out of sheer hatred.

That is not what I would call getting ones ass kicked. Christ you kids, I'm thinking the best part of your father ran down your mothers legs

The nerve walking into a place of worship during a wedding and acting like this. Who does he think he is? I mean what sort of person does this? They must have done something to him, there's no way he did this without being being oppressed somehow.

Exactly, I didn't see anyone lay him out of break something on his body or screaming out in pain after.

Pretty gentle for the decedents of the inquisition

Wow. Tell me again how Spaniards are white?

They are so used to virtual signaling they don't even know how pozzed and hopeless they are. It's sad how weak the west has become. Husbands can't even protect their wives, boyfriends can't even protect their girlfriends, parents can't even protect their children. Voltaire was right.

Drives me crazy that education is so terrible,, no one even knows what the Inquisition was. It was to flush out Crypto-Jews, who said they "converted" in 1492 when they were given choice of conversion or leaving (they should have just all been expelled) and 100 years later, lo and behold all were practicing High Kikery in secret. Ihe Inquisition should have been far more vicious than it was. Like most other things, people don't realize Jews were the cause.

Go away, Shlomo. Your tricks don't work here.

The rapefugees/muslims in their primal minds and their savage ideology smell pussy in other words, and they're gonna molest and fuck it. I bet he wont even get a slap on the wrist and will brag about it to other savage muslims how he went and terrorized christian pigs in their own church.

This shit doesn't fly here, your Jewish tactics of division have no power here.

Most likely. He or his lawyer will just play the mentally confused card. Looks like this isn't the first time the guy chimped out.

I don't get why Spain if all places doesn't catapult the muds back to North Africa.

That was a fucking pathetic video. If that faggot muzzie had a knife, he would have slaughtered all those pussyfooted spaniards. No wonder the left gets to do whatever it wants. It knows the right is just gonna sit there and take it.

You will never be white, kike. You will always be Semitic mud.

So blasphemy? Or is this a modern varient of it?
Seems pretty dystopian.

It was in the fucking video. They're hoping people read the article but don't watch the video, and come to the conclusion that people were being racist to a confused arab.

I don't know, Chaim. My pale skin, pink nipples, and red hair don't look very brown to me.

Whiteness is more than just skin deep.
The laziness, corruption and emotionality of your people and the PIGS in general makes others suspicious.

There's one country in particular where they should know, through historical memory, not to try their shit. Silly, silly muslims.

I'll be looking to Spain if mudslimes really do take over Europe. They have experience with the most infamous kebab removal of all time after all.

You're absolutely right, Levi, it is more than skin deep, and this means the Spanish are white to their very core.

Your proxies won't protect you.