A different theory about the origin of mankind

Good day, dear Holla Forums.

Right at the beginning I would like to apologize if this is the wrong board for my thread. I beg your pardon in advance.

For a long time I am interested in this topic and have become aware of several people who deal with it. These include, in my view Michael Tellinger, Graham Hancock, Lloyd Pye, Zecharia Sitchin, Erich von Däniken, Klaus Dona and Michael Cremo.

If I understood the works of these men properly, it is believed that many years ago (~ 500,000) a, shall we say, other race names Anu or Anunnaki visited Earth to search for gold. Since this activity was difficult to achieve on their own, they needed some kind of working class. They knew that there is on earth a certain animal (in this case, Homo habilis), that they can genetically change and thus became the first human being(s). This was done according to the testimony of these researchers in the African continent.

If I am permitted, I would like to share a few videos that I personally find informative, if someone is interested in this topic.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Hidden History: Michael Tellinger's presentation of the annunaki and more: youtube.com/watch?v=t8OkiVWJQoE

Michael Tellinger: Connecting the Dots - The Great Human Puzzle: youtube.com/watch?v=RlZ9dZdnk90

'Magicians of the Gods', snapshots of a work in progress: youtube.com/watch?v=KcPgIphDWGY

Lloyd Pye - Everything You Know Is Wrong: youtube.com/watch?v=pe6DN1OoxjE

Lloyd Pye on Human Origins, Anunnaki and Nibiru: youtube.com/watch?v=9zzO4iRiobw

Zecharia Sitchin - Sumerians & The Anunnaki: youtube.com/watch?v=2RkHJQF1I1w

The Ancient Aliens Theory Explained By Erich Von Daniken: youtube.com/watch?v=ULy5Jaqm4nI

Klaus Dona: The Hidden History of the Human Race: youtube.com/watch?v=XmMwo1Xzgus

Michael Cremo the "Forbidden Archeologist" on human antiquity: youtube.com/watch?v=cy30tXaNdWE

Anunnaki Secret History on Earth: youtube.com/watch?v=UsEUYkh2Gpg

Royal Red Headed Elongated Skull Family Of Paracas Peru: youtube.com/watch?v=fO5dA4TEMtU

Enormous Amazing Cone Head Skulls Of Paracas Peru: youtube.com/watch?v=FRd6pYGJpm4

Annunaki AlienHuman Hybrids Or a Lost Human Species?: youtube.com/watch?v=CyqlUiXHHJY

Strange Elongated Skulls Of Peru: youtube.com/watch?v=qtpa0Q_qhew
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Information and books of these men can be found on various websites on the Internet.

I am writing this message because I'm interested in opinions of other people and I would like to learn something new. What do you think about this theory? Is something truth behind this, or absolute nonsense?

I apologize profusely for my poor english skills and would be glad about helpful answers. Thanks in advance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RmLhqHaMB5E&list=PLACixZkUG8spYB0YI-VlZG94nuH36k8bo
ancientaliensdebunked.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have a theory about you sucking cocks all day every day. Wanna hear it?

They must have been dumb as shit - the solar system is full of free-floating rocks that are millions of times richer in gold that the Earth's crust.

While I commend the effort in the OP compared to the trash that is acceptable these days points out the fatal flaw with your theory

Truth. Loosh is the real galactic currency.

never post again you monumental faggot

Most of these guys are complete frauds. Sitchin and von Daniken quite literally make shit up. They also have a habit of taking discredited info (like a book that was "channeled") and running with it.

For those curious anons, search on jewtube for Ancient Aliens Debunked and make up your own minds.

For even more curious anons, I will recommend studying ancient history from the perspectives of both the exoteric and esoteric. For the exoteric, look into provable facts, and consider the various hypotheses for what may have actually transpired. For the esoteric, consult sources like Manly Hall, Bill Cooper, and learn what all the symbolism really means, particularly how the same inner meaning can be re-veiled across multiple eras. You will quickly be able to identify these ancient astronaut theorists as frauds at best, and deliberate well poisoners at worst.

The truth lay in the mystery schools, and nearly all of the good ones believe in the Aryan/Atlantean Hypothesis. If you do enough digging, its hardly a hypothesis, it most certainly existed. Whites are divine.

youtube.com/watch?v=RmLhqHaMB5E&list=PLACixZkUG8spYB0YI-VlZG94nuH36k8bo

I don't know any of the circumstances but we're probably hybrids.

Here we go again with atlantis. Atlanteans were degenerate, the rest of the Greeks were not and as degenerate fags the Atlanteans lost the war.

You do know Aryan comes from Atlantis right?

Fuck off back to godlikeproductions you shizo boomer cunt

Can we please FINALLY drop that "space" and "alien" BS? How can anyone on Holla Forums call himself redpilled who still believes in masonic/NASA lies? I'm serious. Anyone unironically talking about "spaceships" and such still has a fuckton to learn.

Gold isn't hard to find in space.

Here here I also saw this one youtube video that said the earth was flat!

t. Muhammad Ali Mehmet Graduate of Islamic Theology.

user, I too used to be a believer in the "ancient aliens" theory a few years ago. Unfortunately it's all a load of bollox and I was completely mislead the whole time by lies compounded on other lies. This documentary completely changed my mind by debunking many of the claims used to supposedly "prove" the ancient alien theory correct

ancientaliensdebunked.com/

I encourage you to watch it and realise that you too have been mislead so that you can continue to seek the truth like any self-respecting Holla Forumsack would want to do.

I don't know whats worse that or the CSS

Thats a big assumption, since there were other people in the whole world at the time, at least that's the info we have. Also, Atlanteans were Hellenic, so… Aryans come from Greeks?

What the fuck? I just went to the link and realised it's completely fucked up from when I watched the documentary there a couple years ago..

OP. please ignore the link in my post. Watch vid related instead.

Only bumping this thread because one thing has always bothered me.
Why haven't we been destroyed yet?
Reptillians don't cut it. All people are essentially reptillian.
Something odd is allowing us to continue to exist.

Furthermore, the last few decades have felt like instrumentality.
Perhaps that might explain things.

Of course, it might just be that space is larger and harder to traverse than we ever thought.

This theory also matches ancient myths:

Many cultures have myths of beings that come from the heavens to rape and breed.

You ever play eve online? I'm pretty sure that's how things really are. Our planet is owned and managed buy some asshole in a space corporation.

All garbage. Stop reading bullshit. Hancock is good though. Anyway, wtf are you looking into the origins of man when you don't even know your neighbours? Heck, you probably don't even know your families history or even all the members.

Bump.

spotted one

cia disinfo
sage engage
sage
sage
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

Its a metaphor OP

If it has anything to do with black people (satan's people), just shove it up your arse.

We are still here because when any other alien race decides to be agressive they get quickly squashed. Its a dog eat dog universal community.

ENDCHAN.XYZ

I used to be into the whole "aliens made mankind" and the ancient astronaut shit.

One day, after like 20+ years of reading books and looking for answers, I realized: Who the fuck cares? What does it matter if it's true or not? Even if 100% true, and the full, verifiable truth dropped right squarely into my lap this instant, what difference does it make? In what way is my life improved? What does it do for me, a regular user with a job and a car and a house payment to make? Will I get my own spaceship? Do I get to fly around the galaxy exploring and seeing all the wonders that surely exist? Will I be able to watch a star die? Will I witness the birth of a galaxy?

No? Then so fucking what.

Aliens racially engineered us in a way that is similar to what the Spanish did to create the mestizo race

Then once we learned how to be functional, we guilted the aliens into feeling sorry that they were superior and they killed themselves so they could virtue signal to us.

well that explains many europeans self sacrifice for performing genocide

The problem with all this is that there is zero mention of these events in ancient Sumerian literature. The entire idea is the fantasy of some asshole who couldn't even speak the language, the entire thing is made up.

Which is shameful, because it associates the idea that there is something strange and "edited" about human DNA with debunked nonsense. There is something strange about human DNA, but it certainly has nothing to do with gold mining.

It is a code to write fantastic stories with.
Are you an author?

The whole theory has one huge glaring hole that has no doubt been brought up in this thread a few times.

Gold is not rare.
It is not overtly valuable in a practical context either as far as we know. It's a good room temperature conductor and retains good conductivity above it. That's it.

But the main point here is it's not rare. If aliens wanted gold they could just as easily grab it from various asteroids in our solar system.
And why go to the effort of creating a slave race out of local wildlife to mine it for you, then proceed to not have them focus every effort on mining it for you?
Or you could use robots which you would surely be able to make.

It makes no sense.

It doesn't corrode. And it's extremely malleable/ductile.

Yeah but those aren't particularly amazing traits when paired with its relatively low melting point and the sort of tech level these aliens will have.
It's utility is minimal. For a space faring race even more so as they'll be wanting conductors with a greater capacity than gold and will be looking to make superconductors. Something gold doesn't seem to be terribly useful for.

These theories about us being made to collect gold for aliens are more to do with people ascribing a greater value to gold than other materials due to longstanding cultural norms regarding the metal due to its widespread historic use in jewelry and currency since until relatively recently gold was a metal with zero utility outside these fields.

I thought Annunaki larping was bullshit until this post made a very compelling case for it being (((bullshit)))

That video’s pretty good for a laugh or two. That is the extent of the utility of this delusion.

MEGOOKALOOKA