I'm making a thread since the fightan general doesn't exist

I'm making a thread since the fightan general doesn't exist.
Can somebody please explain to me what the fuck am i supposed to be doing here?
That's what i have been trying to do but it doesn't work, i don't know whether i am retarded or i simply don't get it.

Other urls found in this thread:

dreamcancel.com/wiki/index.php?title=King_of_Fighters_XIII
sirlin.net/articles/sf
snkplaymore.co.jp/us/press/2016/071301/
snkplaymore.co.jp/us/games/kof-xiv/command/
snkplaymore.co.jp/us/games/kof-xiv/command/pdf/cl_028_geese.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=rp65Ql0yk4k
twitch.tv/atlususa
twitter.com/frionel26/status/753976228454039552
youtube.com/watch?v=kZ3TAkYQ-bg
gematsu.com/2016/07/street-fighter-v-capcom-pro-tour-2016-dlc-now-available
twitter.com/frionel26
twitter.com/gatoray_kof/status/754446148501286912
youtube.com/watch?v=E6s2G6JbHog
twitch.tv/srkevo1/v/78540050?t=07h36m25s
docs.google.com/document/d/11-aocuCxPFP5UkvbCXE4xNIbQYFNumcGXoM334J88Do/edit
eventhubs.com/news/2016/jul/17/bob-and-master-raven-announced-tekken-7/
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZNMM0TbaJo
mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw
fightcade.com/
w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/
steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans
wiki.shoryuken.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
youtube.com/channel/UCbKj5BYY42b1aQzRZYmFFzQ/videos
twitter.com/bloomblue9264/status/755782495837179908
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First move > activate drive > second move
Hate being an asshole but get gud or drop the game.

What does "activate drive" mean?
I managed to do it right now even if i have no idea how.

Is it just me or does this game look really good for a 2D fightan?

Holy shit, after 5 years I finally noticed Kasumi in the window. God damn I'm slow.

Haven't played XIII so I can't be certain but I wager that D is for Dream Cancel IIRC. You cancel the animation of one special and immediately go to the next.

dreamcancel.com/wiki/index.php?title=King_of_Fighters_XIII

Sprites look fantastic but a LOT was sacrificed. Small roster, lots of headswaps, all designs and move sets reduced or remade to be much simpler, supers are mostly just beefed up specials and no special animations like unique intros.

Better late than the never it would take me to notice her.
I bet she stands at the door to bully kids taking classes there.

Speaking of cameos in this stage, Hayate looks pretty miffed.
"What do you mean, I can't use my boomerang? Man, this is some bullshit!"

Temp FG general?
KoF XIV - South Town Team trailer coming this week.
DOA5LR - Mai Shiranui confirmed as guest character to be added in September. There will also be 3 KoF DLC costumes (Yuri, Hinako and Kasumi).

If you hadn't said anything, I wouldn't have seen her either. This is Easter Egg-tier. But it's hiding in plain sight.

There's plenty of hidden characters in XIII, nearly every stage.

To be honest I am shit at KoF and I find all the trials and combos harder than GG. But I need to learn so I can play XIV properly.

mfw stuck in a bronze and super bronze limbo for over a week

Bumping with news.
Nightmare Geese skin (and voice) DLC confirmed. It's just cosmetic.

UNIEL on PC in ~2 hours.

What the fuck just happend

Dead in 2 weeks

???

Forgot to put streak down.

Where is a place to download Akastuki Blitzkampf?

Why is Ryougi so amazing?

Yep, feels good though, means you're getting a proper challenge and not rolling the dice like in SFIV. Been Going from Silver to Ultra-Bronze for the past 3 days and my friend just got the game and he's been jumping from from Bronze to S-Bronze like you.

It's one of the best to date.

Every kof has half of the roster being shotoclones, it doesn't really matter if it's 20 or 30 peps. 13 is no exception.

Again no more than in your average kof.
Well, Hwa may stand out as filler, but that's about it.
Army dudes were always headswaps, same for Iori's chicks. And Ash having a bunch of boss versions doesn't really affect main roster.

I didn't find it to be the case really.

Same as previous kofs too.

But there is classic clothes damage for AOF girls, so I say they did even it out.

Thanks for all the help guys, you don't have to push or anything, i really appreciate it.

Anime fighters and the companies that release them have a very awful habit of leaving the PC scene a version behind the consoles. All the people who care about fighting games have a console and play on that. All the PC gamers who care about fighting games that don't have a console can go fuck themselves as far as Japan is concerned. I'm not about to spend money on another copy of UNIEL, I bought the fucking moonrune version off the Japanese PSN. I love the game to bits but no way, man, I need to save that money for [st] when they're done tweaking it and announce a console version.

I'm honestly not expecting [st] soon since they're still adding characters.

and people said this wasn't a real anime game ;^)

Will Ibuki or Boxer win SFV at EVO 2016?

I want to see Boxer's swimwear….

Remaster SF2! Oh wait;
sirlin.net/articles/sf
Musings:
* Game was released too close to SF4.
* Sprites were weirdly drawn.
* All it needed was to get rid of some unbalanced moves and glitches but didn't do that.
* More balanced but in a weird way.

we should do a uniel tournament

they outsourced the sprites to hueaboos instead of hiring any of the actual animators in japan who knew how to draw an actual human

holy shit

?

What do people think about the more important aspect of HD Remix; easier inputs?

As in, is the ability to pull off flawless inputs a required part of fighting games, rather than timing, using the right tools, spacing etc?

Doesn't help as far as Japan is concerned, westerners with gaming PCs might as well have Ouyas.

Putting my money on Nash or Ryu again.

BR weebs. At least if I'm understanding user right.
Weren't the HD sprites outsourced to Udon? (When will Capcom drop these wankers for anything but publishing nip artbooks?)

IMHO execution shouldn't be a big barrier of entry as the fundamentals are more important. Dive Kick was close to teaching that before becoming the Burgerland FGC private joke game.
That said, leniency leads to sloppiness. I'm in favor of simplifying needlessly complicated inputs (like the teleports in SF requiring 3 buttons for no reason) but not making them too lenient like in SFIV.
My modest two cents.

Final playable build of KoFXIV to be playable at these events, starting this weekend at EVO:
snkplaymore.co.jp/us/press/2016/071301/

dead group

I wager it's always the same user who starts the FG generals and it is odd to go so long without a new one as those usually got started right after the previous hit the bump limit.
Anyone is free to start one but those always had info and links for Fightcade and such and I honestly don't know shit about that. I just add the news I come across and dump smut.

Makes me wonder if that user went to Las Vegas for EVO and couldn't make a thread because of that.

I'm leaving for Vegas tomorrow.

I wanted to make a thread but I'm on my phone and had none of the OP info. Also I was worried there already was one somewhere.

I pretty much agree with you, but in the long run it's only going to make the game more accessible, and change little for veterans. Then when time travel is invented, 21st century champions would be able to beat the top players of the 41st at street fighter 2, because they would all be used to one button inputs, even though their genetic tampering makes them faster.

It's all good, no worries.
As for leniency, I think some is welcome (if I'm not mistaken, KoFXIII is both extremely execution heavy and has almost no input leniency) but not too much. Everything in moderation and all that jazz.

Side note, just occurred to me we might get the first info and maybe even footage of Meitenkun, Love Heart and Alice this weekend. Heck! Even info on Xanadu, Mian and Zarina will be welcome.
Still fannyflustered that Alice got in over Kasumi.

I was watching a minor GG tournament a few days ago and it took me a long time to figure out why it was so much more fun to watch than usual.

It was because there was zero Sins, zero Elphelts, zero Jack-Os and only one Johnny. There was even a Potemkin mirror.

Can't wait for Evo top eight to disappoint me.

Easier inputs should be ok but not too extreme (like one button supers).

Is Mian female? Not an androgynous male?

I love the announcer system this game has

Sin is so fucking boring. I don't even understand how people play as him, other than being top tier.

Elphelt and johnny are both fun to play as. Actually, all GGxrd characters I find fun except Leo and sin, but at least Leo is sort of interesting and not completely boring like sin.

Yeah, Mian's a girl.
No worries, it's not Shion 2 - Trap Bogaloo.

South Town Team trailer should pop up in about an hour.
Meanwhile, you can check out the command lists for all 48 starting characters:
snkplaymore.co.jp/us/games/kof-xiv/command/

I suck so much I don't even want to buy the game. Sad.

it's up

Maybe it's just sour grapes over MUH MAIN but this team would have been perfect with Yamazaki instead of Billy.
I like Billy but I feel he mellowed down a lot since his FF1-2 days. He started as a vicious skinhead looking cunt who'd bash someone's head (swear on his mom) over nothing but over time he seems like the guy who'd be frenemies with Terry and co.
Just a random musing.

Super hyped for Hein. Definitely going to have a spot in my main team.

And have to say, simpler inputs for Geese does give me an urge of confidence to play him. Always liked the character but those pretzels were murder on my thumb.

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU
PREDICTABOWR

Good news, XIV Geese doesn't have pretzels
snkplaymore.co.jp/us/games/kof-xiv/command/pdf/cl_028_geese.pdf

in KOF13 for some reason i could never consistently do half circles from the right side of the screen when i could in any other fighter, or maybe it was double half circles, either way i meant to look into that but forgot

I completely agree with you. Geese and Hein look fantastic though, and the stage is also awesome.

Shame the stage isn't a complete 360 rotation rather than a left to right end, though.

If op is still wondering, you have to do a Drive Cancel.

In KoF 13, one special move can cancel into another special move midway with some restraints. You describe it as "move A drive cancelled into move B"

Though of course its wiser to use those two green bars to active Hyper Drive mode, where you can then perform Drive Cancels much more often than twice.

So the input for that pic in the op is to perform a shoryuken, then quickly before it hits, do the next move. You'll notice it is easier to do it with the C (or heavy) version of shoryuken because that hits twice, and gives you a little more time. But make sure the second hit of it never actually occurs, because you're in the air by that time and cannot cancel to the next move.

No, where have you been? XIV will be closer to 2k2UM according to SNK, and they're working the combos to be easier on account of input lag from most LCD/LED screens.

Isozone. Or if you get a Naomi emulator, get the Arcade version from Emuparadise.

Kill me

I'm playing both xiii and 2k2um, and just because inputs will be easier doesn't mean I shouldn't practice. I want to play xiv at a reasonably good level, so I need to wrap my head around the kof style

My thumbs hurt.

How is the netcode? I really don't care how active it is, I just want to play with my jap bros

Netcode's fine.

Nice, I'll probably pick it up tomorrow.

Just to be safe, check the netcode with your Jap friends within 2 hours of playtime so you can refund if it doesn't work out.

Thanks bro.
Ill try and pull it off once i get home from work.

What even is she doing? Having a grunty fap?

Is Combat Butler Hien a new character? I don't remember him…

Wait how much is UNIEL on steam?

$30, but on sale for like $23 for the first week.

Why the fuck do people do this? Holy fuck it ruins the entire experience for me and is beyond boring.

Yeah he's new, people are saying he was one of the henchmen that helped kill Terry and Andy's dad

Why don't you move up to them then?

Thats exactly what I do

South team looking good. Apparently Geese got more engrish. Hien looks fun to play as, and is fabulous as fuck.

>Start with SkullGirls, friend gifts me SFV I didn't want to buy it because of the horrible launch

I am losing will here Holla Forums, for real, and I REALLY want to enjoy this, but it's just impossible to play. Either the player count is too low or SFV's netcode is so fucking horrible as to make it impossible to play.

Will KoFXIV be any better? I remember playing 98 some 15-16 years ago.

Didn't we tell you SFV was ass and go back to Skullgirls or USFIV? Or Fightcade?

I've been getting back into USF4 on PS4 and damn does everyone online suck now.

Will we ever learn who their real dads are? It says in the wiki that they were both adopted.

I'm waiting for the twist that Geese is their real dad.

Hit up fightcade, then, I guess. Not sure what to tell you with the skill levels.

RESPECT
THE
ROBOT

the frame count on button display is really nice, i hope other games do this in the future.

youtube.com/watch?v=rp65Ql0yk4k

>Jeffrey Bogard kidnapps his children using his superior strength
>geese climbs to power and makes alliances in order to get his children
>uses the power of friendship in order to defeat bogard and rescue his children only for them and his master to hate him for all eternity
Geese was the true hero this whole time.

Buy KoF XIV to support future SNK titles, maybe they'll reveal him in Garou 2!

KoF stream: twitch.tv/atlususa

Blurry look at Kensou, Alice and Love Heart: twitter.com/frionel26/status/753976228454039552

So is Kensou powerless or not?

Some guy was playing alice in the stream and I completely missed it. I' mad about that

They played kensou too?

holy shit geeses victory face

Dream team:
XrdR's Tutorials and Challenges, plus training mode stick movement indicator
UNIEL's training mode frame counts
Killer Instinct's in-client frame data
Tekken 7's high-mid-low indicators

MEITENKUN AND ALICE NOW!

twitch.tv/atlususa

can alice save gaming?

fucking hell

so alice is a combination of blue mary, terry, andy, and joe?

Was typing huge shitty and probably inaccurate descriptions but just found the select footage is on Jewtube.

And bonus Geese.

God damn that's a smug face

Nice

for some reason Meitenkun reminds me of Hsien-ko

I'm really hating a lot of these redesigns. only a couple are decent, while ralphs and clarks are an actual improvement.

Someone is playing Love Heart

Pointless when he basically murdered the entire opposing team with the point character (Chang).

Picked her again! And Zarina.

Meanwhile, more DLC for Street or Alive 5. Capcom really wants to be the happiest merchant on the block.

To those who missed it, Xanadu and Love Heart footage:
youtube.com/watch?v=kZ3TAkYQ-bg

Mian and Hein are getting picked a lot right now.
Hein looks very strong. People are going to think I'll be tier whoring when I just like playing as classy fucks.
And from the little I saw of Mature, she's a monster. Max mode makes her ridiculously buffed. (I also want to play her.)

They have the most defensive,shill-happy goys. Their livelyhoods is dependent on SFV so they would cling on it till death.

Do it really fucking fast.

Jesus, these prices are jacked. 10 bucks a stage? 6 bucks a costume? I guess it's all to push the bundle.

I expect YTubers and the like clinging to Capcom's dick like remoras but how long is the bullshit they peddle in Capcom's defense gonna stick? I mean, six bucks for a costume?! They're outta their fuckin' minds. DOA's pricer are $4 but those have some extra shit like transformations or clothing damage.

If they get away with this one thing, you can bet it will get worse.
DOA5 started with a €90 season pass for about 6-7 costume sets mostly done with interchangeable assets and now they have a fifth season pass coming.
We all know Capcom are these envious fucks who can't see a successful formula without trying to copy it and I'm sure they noticed what KT are doing. Inafune might have left Capcom but, in spirit, he's still there.

Atlus stream chimping out that nobody picks the new characters. I don't think the players are under any obligation and if people don't like it just tune off but it does get annoying to see match after match of the same 6 characters.

Capcom is not at $500 worth of DLC yet so they're going to keep climbing

It's probably going to be the fate of KOFXIV like KOFXIII, a bunch of Iori's and Kims in teams with one different character.

at least chang and geese is back in so there will have some bullshit in order to mix it up a bit.

They might not have as many waifus but I bet they'll go full jew on the nostalgia factor.

A thing I noticed in this stream is that sometimes a player would fuck around and try the new characters and the other would usually be a turbocunt, pick MUH MAINS and completely wreck the other poor sap.
"He picked characters he's not familiar with! Now's my chance!"

Here's the CPT trailer. Article has the detailed info.
gematsu.com/2016/07/street-fighter-v-capcom-pro-tour-2016-dlc-now-available

I see people picking their mains but my problem is when they hover over love heart, alice, or kensou for a good minute then go to an old character we already know, thats the real bullshit for me.

Don't forget when they hit random. Now that feels like spiting the viewers.

But lots of variety right now. Really good Ramon and Vice action.
Xanadu keeps being a punching bag though. Either people aren't figuring him or might be really bad. Looks sluggish and all his specials leave him wide open if he whiffs.

Fuck that MCZ Luis Cha faggot. Motherfucker doesn't know any character that isn't Kim, Iori and Andy, it seems.

Thanks for showing this. I'm kinda burnt out on watchign Iori and kim play though from the XIV stream.

I really hope they keep bringing up KOFXIII competitions

Seriously, we keep getting Iori's and Kim's all the time because nobody really plays the other characters as much and so every other character stagnates while people play those two to a ridiculous tier.they're also good characters but that's not the point

Honestly it doesn't look that worse than SF5. Maybe texture-wise.

We have reached a wall of sorts.

shit execution is a solvable problem. everyone starts there, you just gotta put in the time.

fundamentals will come with experience & research

get your bnbs consistent & learn what your character should be doing in neutral; learn more matchup specific solutions as you run into problems.

watch your replays & take notes. it's one thing to know your fundamentals are generally shit and just grind, but finding specific points where you are weak or ignorant and then solving them is more useful imo.

we're all gonna make it bro

what game are you playing?

He's the prime example of that shit I said. Other player picks new characters to fuck around and that jackass goes full MUH MAINS on the poor guy's ass.

there needs to be a goro diamon twitch emoticon

BBCPE, been playing since CT so I feel like this shouldn't be a problem.

never really played blazblue so i can't really speak about specifics but

is just ego. most people do this in some form, but it isn't really a useful mentality for gitting gud. you'll be good when you're no longer bad at the things holding you back, that could be next month or ten years from now it's up to you.

Yamazaki's too loose a cannon to actually work for somebody. Maybe he'll reappear with some actual connection to the Orochi, since he was the only one who didn't do anything besides being one of them.

The stream was chimping out because those retards were playing like it was a tournament with money on the line and not an exhibition, i guess that at one point atlus guys noticed the chat and told them them to knock it off so they started picking Xanadu, Love Heart waifu material btw and others.

But all of his appearances are under service of someone, either Jins or Geese.

Again, some players looked willing to mess around with the new characters but the other player would go full "that guy" so nothing came of it because nobody wants to get bodied.
Well, one of those dipshits had his comeuppances and got outbeaned by an even bigger faggot in the XIII tournament and ate like a million Iori corner rekkas. Seriously, that game has issues; that is some HnK tier bullshit.

Anyway, looks like I missed out on a lot of fun, including a Xanadu victory.

So is there any clips of Love Heat on youtube? I missed the stream

there is one "40 minute gameplay" video with evo footage that was streamed.

I'm guessing that atlus is taking it down because it has film of new characters. If you watch the atlususa twitch stream there is still a chance you could see a new character.

Starts at 3:15

Okay I'm maining her now.

This channels has a few short clips of the yet unrevealed characters.
Uploader just added a combo compilation. Also includes a few raw Climax moments, including Love Heart's.

Now you're just making me think of Shermie. T_T

How come half the posts in this thread vanished?!

Anyway, looks like PS4 and Vita are getting a Garou port.

Never mind. Can see the whole thing again. But refreshing or re-opening the window wasn't working. Odd.

FUCK YES

8ch has been acting shitty today. I've been noticing a fuck load of thumbnails not loading.

Mission mode includes combo trials.
Gallery has art, movies and music.
Oda seems pretty confident about the online.

KoFXIV demo has been confirmed. Next Tuesday, the 19th, with 7 characters. Demo is free for everyone.

Panel is not being streamed but will uploaded to atlususa YT channel.

Love Heart is sweet love making and impregnation material.

No survival mode? Damn, I was hoping they'd bring Garou's survival mode back. That shit was fun despite being RNG heavy.

twitter.com/frionel26 this dude is at the panel and tweeting stuff. Some of the more relevant things:

dik status: MUH

SSVSpecial please make it happen

Y'all niggas better ask for that '99 Maxima and '96 V&M

SNK is making vidya great again.

If they announce the goddess Athena ARPG, I'm gonna need new pants.

So I can use my darling Neo Geo pad?

Now that the KOF tournament started. I'm surprised that a lot of people haven't been using Luong since that is the one new character they use all the time.

Alice's color was different from the in game battle. Was that a bug?

FUCK YEAH
Rosa is killing it with my main Kensou

Get ready for stiff Mai tits like in the US releases of KOF

Miss X costume for Iori complete with new lines done by his va in a girly voice.

This is how you ZANGIEF

Supposedly, the demo characters are Kyo, Iori, Shun'ei, Nelson, KOD, Mai and Sylvie.

And @PlaystationEurope confirms the Garou PS4/Vita port.

If Capcom were at the helm, stiff tits would be the least of our worries.

Now that's tranny bashing!

Don't forget that Eiji also appears above Kasumi at certain points.

I miss the anti-art of fighting team

Jesus fuck how much money does the winner need.

posting mains.

God, that tournament was hype as fuck. Atlus will upload everything later at their youtube channel.
El Rosa was the people's champion
Kensou with combos looks really fun. And has Chin's old SDM:
twitter.com/gatoray_kof/status/754446148501286912

I want this so much.

Winners bracket
RZR|Fuudo (R. Mika) vs. MOV (Chun-Li)
Yukadon (Nash) vs. RZR|Infiltration (Nash)

Losers bracket
HM|Eita (Ken) vs. LI Joe (Nash)
HM|Go1 (Chun-Li) vs. AW|Nemo (Vega)

Whens dizzy

I was hoping Juicebox would take it. His Hein was pretty legit.
Was also expecting Saurito (?) to go further. That Athena is the stuff of nightmares.

There was also a Mian player that really cracked me up. Fucker was just flying around the screen, didn't even care the opponent had the life lead. "Do what you will. I have already won."

I just hope this this game doesn't end up The Kim of Iori Kyoteen

Damn, ramone looks fun as heck.

This needs to come to PC ASAP.

two new trailers dropped;
youtube.com/watch?v=E6s2G6JbHog

story trailer

I had high hopes on him being a brawler and SNK did not disappoint. This guy is just raw machismo. Love it.
And that song, holy fuck! Antonov! Antonov!

I hope Kukri has a big role

Dizzy announced. She'll be available starting tomorrow as a timed free download.
Elphelt's Sign costume will also be available as DLC.
Patch 1.03 balances the characters.
Patch 1.04 is cheduled for Fall and it will feature a "Digital figure mode" (model viewer?).

Can see the small trailer here:
twitch.tv/srkevo1/v/78540050?t=07h36m25s

Everyone announcing cool shit and Capcom's all "Buy our DLC, goys. Only 25 dollaridoos!"

What are priorities.

Translation of the Revelator patch notes, still in progress.

docs.google.com/document/d/11-aocuCxPFP5UkvbCXE4xNIbQYFNumcGXoM334J88Do/edit

Johnny lost his kneecaps.

Bob and genderbent Raven confirmed (WE WUZ NEENJUHZ!) for T7.
eventhubs.com/news/2016/jul/17/bob-and-master-raven-announced-tekken-7/

Juri will be the next SFV DLC character, to be released at the end of this month.

Joe stop being shit

Damage changes don't seem to be a massive priority, which is good.

Yeah, pure numbers balancing is fucking awful.

I miss Adelheid and SNK is forever content to fuck with me after almost letting him in XIII.

Why is SNK doing absolutely everything right?

Everything right except making the game Ps4 exclusive.

It will come out for pc as well, its a timed exclusive.

We'll see about that

Stay triggered.

Their biggest market of China do not have PS4s, and they were only recently unbanned there anyway.

The other popular audience of south america also don't really have overwhelming numbers of PS4s.

You would be stupid to think that Sony gave them enough money to completely write off PC.

Anime suite was good.

KOF14 and Tekken7 looking good

where were you when kof had the best couples

Too bad Andy is gay and will never give Mai that vitamin D that she deserves.

Where are these available anymore? I can't find anyone that still carries them.

Here's some footage of the demo. Antonov teaches you the ropes, manliness, birds and the bees etc etc.
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZNMM0TbaJo

Also, nips are going nuclear on Dizzy smut.

Speaking of going nuclear, here's Dizzy's IK.

No, he just follows one rule; Don't stick your dick in crazy.

is dizzy a jojo?

She'd be op with two Stands.

Her model's really well done. Very fluid animation and I love all that cutesy shit she does while idle.
Oh well, maybe the next iteration is the one I'll get.

Does anyone have the fighting general OP? i need the link for Fightcade ROMs.

I don't have the OP but I'm pretty sure this is the rom link;

Download and register for Fightcade here:
fightcade.com/

Get the full rompack over here:

website with mods: w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/

Steam group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans

/fighters/index.html

For most fightan in general:
wiki.shoryuken.com/

For fundamentals in ST (still applies to other games):
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9

Maj's footsie guide:
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702

The Beginner's Incomplete guide to KOF:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU

Here's a basic version of the OP.

Thanks.

I swear the fighting game threads have been inconsistant for the last week and a half

I haven't been able to find anything

Also is that S5 Rank Lucario player still here. I'm down to play some Pokken Friendlies and learn a few things about Lucario cause I gotta teach my friend how to GitGud with Lucario.

It's just a matter of adding the news.

Here's what I compiled:

King of Fighters XIV
Nightmare Geese costume to be included as a bonus for digital pre-orders.
South Town Team, Antonov and Story trailers.
Demo to be released tomorrow (19th). Has 7 characters (Kyo, Iori, Shun'ei, Nelson, KOD, Mai and Sylvie) and includes the tutorial.
48 character build was playable at EVO and there's recorded footage of the yet unrevealed characters.
Final release to be compatible with PS3 sticks.
No more alternate costumes planned; will depend on fan feedback.

SNK general
Garou getting ported to PS4 and PS Vita.
SNK will have a pool to decide the next titles to bring to PS4.

Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator
Dizzy added. Will be available for free for a limited time.
Elphelt's Sign costume will be available as DLC.
Patch 1.03 balances the characters and patch 1.04 will bring a mode that lets you pose and create dioramas with the character models.

Street Fighter V
Juri to be released by the end of July.
Alex and Ibuki getting 'Nostalgia' DLC costumes.
Dictator's SFII stage getting remade for SFV.

Killer Instinct
Eyedol revealed.
Definitive Edition to be released on September 20th.

Tekken 7
Bob and Master Raven confirmed.

Dead or Alive 5 Last Round
Mai Shiranui to be added as a guest character in September.

PS4 only or PS4/Vita like the rest?

The person (guy who placed 3rd on the KoFXIV tournament) who was at the panel and tweeting what was being said only mentioned PS4 but it could be a faulting on his part. Unless the Vita ports are bringing them more cost than profit; don't think it's limitations on the system.
Hopefully, we'll get SamSho5 Special.

Antonov's description via Atlus:
A villainous eccentric billionaire/man-mountain who bought the rights to the King of Fighters brand in order to host a new tournament. The self proclaimed “One True King of Fighters” has an array of devastating strikes and bone-crunching grappling that will make him a tough opponent to face. I mean, anyone who sports glorious mutton chops and wears a championship belt during a fight must be near unbeatable right?

And a peek at digital figure mode, while I'm at it.

I hope they don't drop the Vita versions, that's the only reason I buy them over playing on Fightcade.

My wish list is;

A ton of the people who used to make the threads simply started losing interest in making the threads because the group's active part all hang out in our chatrooms now. Hence the lack of regular threads and such.

Not as destructive as Jack-O's instakill, but still awesome. Also;

MY FUCKING SIDES ARE DYING!

Thank god the tutorial/challenge mode exist and that I have at least 6 months before Revelator makes it onto PC.

Don't forget we have a steam group. Many Xrd players in there who would gladly spar with you/give advice/etc.

what's her name, Holla Forums?

Can't believe I forgot 2002 UM.

OK, then.
I was attributing the lack of activity to EVO. Even with the occasional shitpost, I like these threads. Sure as hell beats the "discussions" on the boards I used to be a part of.

Those expressions are a reaction face goldmine. Even more so than Faust's kanchou super.

Pretty much The Art of Fighting 3's roster and Saisyu Kusanagi

A single appearance?
SF - Q and Hakan
RS - Yurika, Zaki and Kurow
FF - Grant

I think that's about it.

channel details?

It's glorified trash

i meant to reply to

Dizzy animations seem really smooth, and she is fun to play. Her level is also now my favourite.

Not sure if she will be strong yet

youtube.com/channel/UCbKj5BYY42b1aQzRZYmFFzQ/videos

Ahhh yeah

why can't I find the download for the kof14 demo?

nevermind figured it out

can you seriously not turn rush mode off? please no more babies

Sweet

Akuma in Tekken 7
Mai in DOA5
When's Tekken x SF x KOF x DoA?

Yoshimitsu gunning for it
haha
twitter.com/bloomblue9264/status/755782495837179908

White V-aura for SFV Juri?
WTF???

Ma I the only one who hates air juggle in games like this?

Juuuuuuuuuuuuurrriiiiiii

Can you be more specific?

SF4 or SFV version?

Playing a better game

Like BlazBlue?

Instant "kill"

How do you red SAVE ATTACK?

Desk @ IBUKI

There's a fighting general thread

Why doesn't anyone play fighting games on PC?
I was excited with Guilty Gear but that died after the first week ;_;

GG on pc is always one version behind console. :/

SFV Juri time

No jersey Laura. Now to use the no cornrows hair for Laura….