DETROIT...

DETROIT, MI – An off-duty Detroit police officer is undergoing emergency surgery in critical condition after being shot twice about 11 p.m. Sunday.
Detroit Police Chief James Craig says the officer was shot in the abdomen and foot during an apparent attempted robbery.
The suspect was killed by return gunfire from the officer, who's been on the force for nearly 6 months, near a liquor store at Chene and Gratiot in Detroit, according to Craig.
Video reviewed by the chief showed the suspect running toward the officer with his arm extended and pointing a handgun.
While the suspect and officer were lying on the ground after exchanging gunfire, Craig said a second suspect apparently came upon the scene and stole the suspect's and officer's guns.

mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2017/06/off-duty_detroit_police_office_8.html

Just another fleeting moment in the hood.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3015269/Autopsies-Mitchelle-Blair-s-children-Detroit-freezer-beaten-death.html
en.wikipedia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well, at least the nigger died. I don't see why people just don't wear Kevlar constantly around that area.

Stopped reading there. Niggers gonna nig.

Doesn’t this happen several times a day in that MadMax-tier city?

This was just on the local news here and surprisingly Detroit has actually chilled back a little bit from its heyday. Chicago has way more nigger fuckery but it is also larger population.
This was the story that I rub the SJW"s nose in that happened here.
Freezer Mom
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3015269/Autopsies-Mitchelle-Blair-s-children-Detroit-freezer-beaten-death.html

is body armor/kevlar vests legal in america?

Yes.

Kind of, but it goes state by state AFAIK there is no federal ban on the private use of body armor.

Former DPD here.

I was on the force for five years at the 9th precinct. The downtown areas are really trying to make a come back. However, with niggers (Most of the force are niggers as well) we have a saying.

You can take the nigger out of the slum, but you cannot take the slum out of the nigger.

Detroit can only be saved if you remove the niggers, and quarantine the Southwestern part into an entirely different city.

A major hurdle for any cop, especially this officer (who was green) is that if you're starting out, you absolutely will not get hired anywhere without experience. The only department in the state that will take you is Wayne County (You start in the jails) or DPD. I got lucky and after a year, I landed a desk job, doing administrative bullshit. However, many others were not so lucky.

It's brutal, I knew a couple guys that I went to Community College with that that ended up going to Indianapolis instead, and sometimes I feel that would have probably been a better choice. Pay is shit. People is shit. The force is ripe with corruption. Most of our lieutenants are on the receiving end from someone, and anyone who is above them has a far more corrupt and inept city council breathing on them, willing to throw them to the wolves if they do not do as they are told.

I left the force for greener pastures, and I do not miss any of it. If you want to be a cop in Oakland County, Macomb, anywhere, you absolutely need at minimum 3 years.

Feel free to ask me any questions, I'll answer. Pic is my former service pistol.

Oakland county fag here spent way too much time on the far east side water ways sailing and racing yachts.
What is your inside on the King Kwame stripper murder?
One DP told me the bullet was traced to a DPD service revolver that was missing? any input?

Family friend is head of Indianapolis SWAT. I heard SWAT actually does patrols in the hood fairly often. They aren't even quick response anymore, it's literally just squads of veterans treating nigger-hoods as Iraq. More often than not he shoots someone on a shift. Fucking nuts.

What my experience has been is Detroit has sort of "emptied" out, been gentrified in the more civilized areas and the dark menace moved to the surrounding areas *coincidentally* raising all of the crime statistics.
Detroit is still bad and has the concentrated spots of awful (Delray, a street or so over from Gratiot near 10m etc…) but nowhere as active or insane as Chitcongo.
I usually have to drive through all sorts of weird side streets to get around all the construction, I still get a lock your doors don't stop feeling, but yeah not how I felt in the 90's.
Can't imagine how shitty it is to be on duty there, though, my neighbor is DPD and is constantly trying to relax from the stress.

That whole ordeal happened five years after I joined. However from what I have heard, most if not all of this is hearsay from someone I knew personally who was close to Kwame.

Strawberry (The stripper/Tamara) was assaulted by Kwame's wife, and was physically removed from the party after Carlita assaulted her. The rumor is that Tamara began receiving drugs, and when she got clean monthly cash payments from one of Kwame's lieutenants.

Evidently, a month or two after she got clean, she told the lieutenant she no longer wanted to receive payments and wanted to be left alone. She was shot and killed sometime after. I cannot confirm any of what I am posting, only what I heard from a reliable source.

We had a mobilized gang squad that was paramilitary and answered directly to the Chief and DA. It was disbanded a year or two after the former mayor wanted to "Restructure" the police. Most of the guys in that squad were "Reformed and redeemed" gang members. It was easily the most corrupt part of the force, and should have been disbanded years ago.

Damn the nigger factor is rising. That's impressive. Like something out of family guy, if they wrote anything of substance.

How long were you in for? Did they give you a nice pay out?

I sometimes wonder if I was lucky, being born in the ruined carcass of a steel town. My local police tend to do things well enough, any they told me in no uncertain terms that I am expected to be the judge, jury, and executioner of any fuck fool enough to invade my property with less than pure intentions. I think they only want less fucking paperwork and processing bullshit. I heard pretty much the same about the DPD; that they wanted the law-abiding public to put the fucking fear of god into the scum of the city, make them afraid.

My question is, without giving out any damning specifics or anything, what would you have done when you were on the force, if you could have done so with impunity, that would have made the biggest impact on helping turn Detoilet back toward its former glory?

Indy SWAT does it different (family friend heads up recruiment and weeds out shitheads) but they still are essentially a roving death squad.

On another note, should I go become a California Highway Patrol officer? I got my foot in the door over there, wondering if it's worth it to get into that world.

My job was not stressful, I sat behind a desk and pushed papers.

Working in a black and white was stressful, and did not pay worth a shit. Niggers are moving further and further out via renting residential property, which in turn brings down the property value of all the homes in that neighborhood. The result is that niggers force out the residents, and buy the property. Rinse, recycle, repeat.

Taxes keep them out. Hence why Gross Pointe and much of northern Oakland county are safe. But that doesn't matter. Niggers can freely travel through and go to the super markets, movie theatres, and even in some cases use the public schools.

Five and a half years. I did not receive a 'Pay out' nor did I stay long enough to get any real benefits. DPD did pay for me to receive my second associates degree from Oakland Community.

Without impunity? I would have taken an AFV and started a race war. Niggers ruined the city. However, white democrats allowed it.

In all seriousness, I would have went to the press and turned in everyone I knew. I would have started with the vice unit. I myself was not perfectly clean either, none of us were. But I did the best I could. It was either do as we were told or lose our job. They had already pushed me behind a desk, the next step was off the force.

I meant like a what do you call it. Where they save a bit of your pay every year and give it to you when you quit.

I know the coppers here get 800k if they quit after 10 or 20 years.

Who exactly is corrupting the police force? Is it the cartels, the gangs, politicians? How come nobody has stepped forward and said that this is happening at such a large scale?

There is no glory or honor in law enforcement, not any more at least. If you want to change things, become a doctor or a teacher.

If that does not change your mind, try to get in with the sheriffs department. Sheriffs departments generally lack the red tape and reputation of city police. If I had to start all over again, I would have stayed in Detroit for a year, and transferred out to the sheriffs department in Livingston or St.Clair.

Get an associates degree, get EMT-B certified, and try to get some basic level Spanish going. That will move you up a lot quicker.

You're given the option for such things. I had zero interest in a pension or any of the long term benefits.

Ever been around Saginaw? You know of the reputation there? It's pretty much a 1/4th Detroit at this point.

Thanks for the advice. To sate my own curiosity, what do you think the guys in the department really would've done if the power was out for more than a week? Or any other Civil War/SHTF scenario? Would people really be raiding the armory and evidence lockers guns and fucking off or would they still be trying to keep order with the inevitable huge riots?

What are you smoking… those two are highly controlled, highly regulated careers, with minimal margins of agency and "free-thinking". A cop has infinitely more leeway than those two.

Shitlibs becoming teachers is the biggest reason the country is like it is now retard. They indoctrinated the children. Doctors too since they certify or de-certify what is "scientific" in practice. (See: faggotry and transfaggotry becomes medically accepted and not treated like mental illness like in the past)

I guess I am quite a bit older than you are.
I will give you a little insight as to a few of the things I was privy to.
I had a friend that published an underground newspaper during the Colman regime it was called "The Hardline" he would "deliver it" by dropping off a stack of copies at the city county building always clandestinely and always using a different person. He observed a bunch of openly operating crack houses on the east side then went to the county records building and found out who owned the apt buildings/houses. He alleged that Chief Hart and Coleman Young owned a string of east side drug houses by finding who the property taxes were paid by and water bill etc. Carmen Harlan channel 4 news anchor lived in the Indian village neighborhood she was raped in her home as she was taking a shower not a peep anywhere on the news about it. It was another friend that lived in the village that had first hand knowledge of the incident, of course it is hearsay but I fully believe the source.
I also bumped into white boy ricks father after he was sent to prison. His father lived with the Hardline publisher for a while. I almost forgot the Hardline used a pseudo address of a building on the east side, Purely for respectability and cred. One night a car pulled up in front of the building and the building front was sprayed with automatic weapon fire, old Shekkie must have wrote enough truth to really piss some one off in the city.

It goes up the ladder. As I stated previously, lieutenants are almost always on the receiving end of someone.

Look at it this way, user.

Someone is funding those gangs. Maybe not by directly giving them cash. But by selling drugs and guns to them. When they steal your car, someone is almost always going to take them and chop them. Most of the crime in the city is about money, and you can bet someone is profiting some how. The exploitation is absolutely fucking insane.

The asshole that is selling drugs to the drug dealers is laundering money through different businesses in the city. In order to keep suspicion down he has a ADA or someone in his pocket. Everyone has something on somebody, and the higher up you go, the worse it is. Everything is interconnected, and once you're apart of that web, you cannot get out. Putting a specific label on just ONE player does not do it justice. The cartels run portions of southwest Detroit, they're into trafficking, drug and weapon running, larger scale operations.

That's just one example. Now imagine that their are 100+ players of various scales of power infighting for profit and using multiple levels of their criminal operations to wage war both indirectly and directly. That is your average city.

en.wikipedia .org/wiki/Northeast_blackout_of_2003

If I was on the force and this happened, I would still show up to work. Even the niggers know better than to come to a Police Department and fuck with us. No amount of red tape will protect them the moment they come into that door with a loaded weapon.

I never really got up there. I live in OC. I've seen what a shit show Port Huron is though.

I'm going to bed.

Stay safe and remember.

You can take the slum out of the nigger.
But you cannot take the nigger out of the slum.

What a fucking disgrace. When SHTF I hope cops everywhere refer to their privately made lists of liberals to know which addresses to not respond to. Let the traitors be raped and murdered.

A good little resume…

Policeanon termed it correctly here notice he did not use the popularized term ghetto.
That is a word trick the kikes pushed in the 60's to conflate nigger living conditions with what the jews called their communities in europe.
So when old mordecai bemoans living in the krakow ghetto the normies mind immediately flashes to trenton nigger slums.
Now if the kikes lived in filth and hovels in europe is it any different than the niggers doing the same here?

Thank for the information.

The niggers really destroy everything and they wonder why the white people are running away from THEM.

First of all, fuck you.

My job was to protect and serve the citizens, even if I eventually came to conclude that niggers are not even 3/5 of a human. Try working as a Detroit cop, or as an officer in other major city that is run by liberals while King Nigger was in office. Try having Congressmen fucking Conyers. Kim Worthy. Kwame Kilpatrick. Do not sit here and speak to me of what a disgrace I am, you pozzed faggot. There is no glory or honor in the job of a city cop. The amount of bureaucratic red tape holding us back from putting the real criminals (Liberal politicians, those who fund them, and those who protect them) behind bars is disgusting. Do you want to see the problem with cities like Detroit, Flint, and Pontiac? It's that scum fucking city liberal politicians, niggers, and illegals who do not give a FUCK about our country. You can give a thanks to democrats becasuse they have managed to teach these people that they can do NO wrong, either.

Do you know how many good officers in my department, my precinct, and people I personally knew were black balled, thrown behind a desk, and gradually terminated for not playing ball? Do you have ANY fucking idea? When I say there is no honor or glory, THERE IS NONE. We are forced to chase after small fish who are small time fish and low level criminals that have been created and funded by a system that continues to exploit them, and making a life of crime the only available option. And do not mistake that for going full SJW. When you question something from your nigger lieutenant about 'Why should we stay from that house. Why should we avoid that guy. Why aren't we booking this perp' and get told 'It's out of my hands, don't ask questions, or because those are your orders' on a constant basis, knowing that if you disobey your lieutenant, him and his superior will string your ass is demoralizing. Niggers are just that. Sub human scum. Most of us on the force knew the solution, which was to physically remove niggers from the city limits and shoot them. Do yuou know how many times I arrested the same niggers in my first year? Do you know how many of them got off because of specially created liberal organizations and legal defense funds to protect niggers from going to prison? Do you have any idea how frusterating it is to sit in court, and watch a jury let a CRIMINAL go because niggers are incapable of doing the right thing and being reliable witnesses?

Liberal politicians, especially people like John Conyers who REFUSES to call people who are illegally here…. 'Illegal Immigrants' or 'illegal Aliens' He calls them 'Displaced persons.' Our mayors and city politicians play the race card every single opportunity. They embolden already unstable and dangerous criminals, backed with the media. I started in DPD in 2007, do you have any idea how bad things were under King Nigger? Do you have any idea what a disgrace Kwame Kilpatrick was to our city? I joined the force the do the right thing. I had other options, but I wanted to make a difference, I wanted to help bring back my city, the one that my french ancestors setlled, and fought off the savages to keep. and white suburbia is forced to raise their taxes, hire more police, and spend money that could be used for better parks, schools, and improvement.

Don't tell me what a fucking disgrace I am. Tell it to your liberal politicians.