Destickering general /dsg/

destickering general

do not reply to "never do anything" cucks.
OP must be at least 75 chars on this board.

What a dumb sticker

I couldn't find a photo of a ripped antifa sticker to use.

just use plain old aceton
guaranteed to fuck up most stickers. it's works even better when the stickers are made 'water resistant'

that shit costs money though. just take them off with peeler. 0 cost, instant.

You know it'd be great after a big terrorist attack put up a bunch of Antifa stickers in the area that say "No Islamaphobia", "No Tolerance for Anti-Muslim Sentiments!" and the like.

that's what they unironically do

i'm talking about a quick way to get the stickers that are quality taken down. sure, if it's vinyl or such you can use a peeler, but anything even resembling paper can be an utter bitch to get away.
also, aceton is pretty fucking cheap.

This one will surely stay up.

fuck censorship

(checked)

I want the vols to make it a sticky.

Not much, just run out to Dollar Tree or any big box store and look in the health & beauty aisle.

No. Putting up what antifa puts up anyway doesn't accomplish anything. Put up our propaganda instead.

that's a good idea

razor scraper or an oyster knife if you don't give a fuck about the underlying finish, a glass-nylon pointy flatty thing if you do

When posting, make sure to use a mixture of Tackey glue and water. It is three times more effective than wheat paste and is water proof.
I've been postering my city and neighboring cities, towns, and villages for about a year now and have noted just how difficult my local anti-Whites are finding it to remove my posters. It takes serious work even if you use 's tools
The "No Tolerance" sticker is barely hanging onto that utility pole and could easily be removed with just your bare hands. Some of my posters were put up next to the university, lasted all winter and are still there and clearly readable.

that's fucking awesome, good work!

Carry around a king size bold permanent market. Black out the "Anti" in Anti-Fascist. Job's done!

kek. will it wash off when it rains? if not that's a sweet idea.

Oh G-d, you're not one of the Vantards, are you?

No. Are you a shill here to attempt to shill against everyone and try to stop the Goyim from disseminating effective propaganda?