Esoteric Kekism thread #2

The previous thread got locked. This thread is dedicated to Esoteric Kekism, kek discussion, and spirituality. Experience accounts, knowledge, and wisdom are welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/j8tdk
archive.fo/XkoLH
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=AB75F74B2162428146EE2F4E6F237BBA
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=59280BF62F3CB2F3667178022FBE0218
harekrsna.org/gbc/black/radanath.htm
prabhupadavision.com/2010/11/23/charlatan-or-saint/
prabhupadavision.com/2011/08/31/radhanath-disciples/
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=1A210920CF036F1F748129673ABEE5E4
8ch.net/wo/res/1.html
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=467FD7880C6E692A621EAB0208EB1253
gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=Thoth&open=0&res=25&view=simple&phrase=1&column=def
gen.lib.rus.ec/
upliftconnect.com/truth-about-the-chakras/
gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=Trungpa&open=0&res=100&view=simple&phrase=1&column=author
ufile.io/x9lkf
ufile.io/uls1r
ufile.io/p66yi
ufile.io/p882y
ufile.io/ovuvu
ufile.io/zkzmu
ufile.io/av4hs
ufile.io/0x7ox
ufile.io/i684b
ufile.io/ewubh
ufile.io/9x18y
ufile.io/rdk86
ufile.io/ya40o
ufile.io/vk0dt
ufile.io/i6sav
ufile.io/fovm1
ancestry.com/boards/surnames.knaver/2.1/mb.ashx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Determinism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laplace's_demon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cartesian_doubt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evil_demon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogdoad_(Egyptian)
edgarcayce-intuitionschool.org/blind.htm
youtu.be/rQ0pOIZpFlc
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=296A903B7C1F090460C5B22AA51FE7CD
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=2A9D2D51A255818C6C0941C26D8E0EEA
scribd.com/mobile/document/342225325/Drakon-Covenant-Novitiate-Guide-Mine-1
misanthropicnexion.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/drakon-covenant-novitiate-guide-mine-1.pdf
archive.org/details/CodexAristarchus
lapisphilosophicus.wordpress.com/naos/
lapisphilosophicus.wordpress.com/tag/baphomet/
montalk.net/metaphys/127/standards-of-channeling
mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=Pythagoras &open=0&res=100&view=simple&phrase=1&column=def
gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=Plato&open=0&res=100&view=simple&phrase=1&column=def
yogebooks.com/english/atkinson/1907psychomancy.pdf
ctzen.org/sunnyvale/enUS/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=156&Itemid=59
8ch.net/tok/res/368.html
pyracantha.com/Z/asha.html
tenets.zoroastrian-fire-temple.com/asha.html
pastebin.com/humnEfd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

Where the fuck are you niggers coming from? Don't you realize that coming to any board, and saging threads that have been on for weeks, months, or even years immediately let's everyone know you're a newfag? Lurk the fuck moar.

I used to pee on a dead frog every day after school for months that was next to my house in the 5th grade.

sage

Kekism is the reduction of language to meaninglessness through chaotic usage.

Jerusalem is the reduction of language to meaninglessness through autistic orderliness.

Kek has no shame. Jerusalem has original sin.

Sage the thread, remember.

The power of 'Kek' you experience is your own power that emerges from the idea of a reset in hierarchy which comes from the chaos of Kekism.

It's no coincidence that the majority of Kekists are ANARCHo-Capitalists or other form of limited governance/anarchist.

They are faggot goons from endkike that need to go away but wont. Maybe someone should show them the door.

These threads are the reason why this board went to shit

>>>/out/

You first, TD fag.

Back to endchan.

Kekism is an interesting demonstration on how weaving intricate memeplexes could be an effective memetic warfare strategy.

When discussions of how to meme something emerge, usually it's focused on devising single memes as opposed to considering how a group of memes could be best utilized. Imagine if it's possible to develop spontaneous memeplexes where a individual meme breaks past mental barriers, but also allow absorption of the entire memeplex without resistance afterwards.

I have never been there, probably been here longer than you have but by all means keep pushing this worthless shitposting meme magnet and sliding any decent threads off the board.

Praise Kek for this new thread. Where shall we begin? May we recap our recent findings? Where shall we go in our search?
We have linked the great Tet to the world pillar of Irminsul, but what more must we do in our search for immortal Aryan truth?

Yes. Give a recap of previous threads and allow for new discussion. And pray the endkikes, Holla Forums, and summerfags don't shit up this thread any more than they already have

The push to keep the right ignorant of spirituality is impressive. Nothing gets shilled this hard. Good job triggering the CIA, op.

Without touching meme magic, spirituality gives people hope and purpose. (((They))) don't want us to be spiritual. (((They))) want to keep us demoralized and depressed. Spirituality and faith would free us from the demoralization and depression.

(((They))) can't have that.

So, I have an idea for spiritual memetic warfare. mostly because I've been righteously trolling a hare krishna on halfchan straight to the path of spiritual enlightenment, as socrates would have done if he had internets. We could use the words of Srila Prabhupada, founder of ISKON (modern Hare Krishna movement) to memetic ends, while also calling for the Kalki who is essentially better Hitler.
archive.fo/j8tdk
archive.fo/XkoLH

Repressing spirituality just causes it to bloom spontaneously within people. I never gave a shit before. Now I'm very devout.
The spooks are right to fear Kek, but repressing his worship will only drive it underground and make it more widespread.
First they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. They are fighting now.

It's endless shilling to kill off 8/pol/. Leftypol, the mods and others fucks are all in it.

(checked)

Kek be with us.

And soon Kek will win.

The Buddhist threads from a few months back got shilled just as hard. I can offer assistance from the Tibetan esoteric Buddhist tradition if it will help. I've been doing Tantric practice for a while now.

Everything helps.

Please do. I know very little about Tibetan esoteric Buddhism.

That's an interesting new KEK in OP. Source?

Bump

It is a lineage based Shamanic form of Buddhism, so it is unlike most Buddhism. Tibetans do not worship Buddha. In the esoteric tradition it is taught that Buddha is "the mind becoming aware of itself", so each of us is a manifestation of the perfection of mind.
That isn't to say we are all "Buddhas" because only the first Buddha, who for us was Siddhartha/Shakyamuni Buddha, gets to claim that title. But we are all in the same journey as the first Buddha: we are all purifying our minds over countless lives.
These days it is easier to reach higher spiritual development because we live in such degenerate times, no one has much faith or makes spiritual effort. So making any effort to help means a lot.

I suggest reading this:
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=AB75F74B2162428146EE2F4E6F237BBA
And this:
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=59280BF62F3CB2F3667178022FBE0218
the first is the best book I've found on explaining the nature of the true spiritual journey. The second is a collection of masters from various spiritual paths explaining how to recognize "false enlightenment ".

It hit the limit, not a bumplock, kike.

Here OP have a bump.

It's a Jungian Kek OC that an user in the previous thread posted. I would kill to buy it if it costed money.

I made that, was listening to "man and his symbols" from jung. Memetic stuff in there.

I recently read some of Jung's Seven Sermons to The Dead. The theme that stood out to me is the assertion that a god only needs to be believed in in order to exist and have a real impact on the lives of people. What he discussed in an esoteric sense is the same as our modern memetics and rather similar to the concept of Will to Power.

My sect teaches that a man with no fear has no need of any Gods.

Yeah, recovering for a materialistic world view you come to a point of view where everything is meaningful/mystical and contingent on your consciousness.

A man with no gods has no better but remains no better.

Here's the thing about kekism and general esoteric memetics: it's irrelevant whether you actually worship Kek or take part in it as a practice in mass confirmation bias. Either way, it has the same effect on the mind. Untold numbers of anons heed the warnings found in gets and focus their efforts on a given thing until becomes reality. Now mainstream journalists are gaslit but normies over hitler frogs and meme presidents get elected while paying lipservice.

There are also spirits. Gods aren't necessary to progress. The can be very useful, of course, but worldly Gods have worldly karma, and that karma attaches to it's followers. Look at the Jews, permanently stained by their God's hideous blood-karma.
If you pick a God, pick carefully.

Darwinian view, Gods exist the same way rituals and culture does.
It's an extension of sexuality into social behavior. The fear of death bringing sex instincts and the cultural/social affirmation of death bringing the cultural/affirmation of sexuality.

A culture respects the seriousness of sexuality to the same degree it respects death. Degeneracy takes sex and death not-seriously.

I support Kek. I was just tossing out that there are various perspectives on interacting with divinity.

Coming from personal experience, has anyone seen frog symbolism throughout their childhood? When i was around 6 years old, there was this bullfrog who would be in my backyard for months on end, in the same area. There were all sorts of frog themed ornaments that my family has owned, and thinking back on it, it seems pretty interesting.

Anyone who grew up in the southern US grew up surrounded by frogs. Bullfrogs, tree frogs, toads. We used to get a canoe, go into the swamps with makeshift barbed spears and go frog giggin.
Are kekists allowed to eat frog legs? Not sure if that's a sacrament or a desecration…

You better not.

My swamp-running days are over anyway. Kek tastes like a mix of fish and chicken apparently.

Better channel your energy, Kek might forgive you.

I really don't think he cares.
Trump's eaten them.
Frogs eat each other.

user, many of us are fated to play great roles in the upheaval and restructuring of the world and it sees you are also among the blessed of Kek.

Praise his holy name
KEK IS LORD!

Dank, saved.

(checked)
Absolutely required reading for any aspiring priest of Kek. However the Doreal text is interpretation bullshit, the actual Emerald Tablet should be

The theory of evolution does not preclude a god. There are many ways that evolution can coexist with deism/creationism. So many people confuse believing in evolution and atheism.

Examples of how they could coexist (not my beliefs, just examples):

Times are different now user.

If He was that upset with me I'd be dead already. Frog legs are just what poor folks eat down there.
I want to explain karma a little, because most Westerners don't really understand it.
Karma is not sin. There is not some invisible counter somewhere tracking your mistakes. Karma is like a rut. When you make ruts in a road you are likely to fall into those ruts in the future.
In the same way, karma creates the basis for a pattern of behavior to occur in the future.
If you stand up to a bully today, you will be more like to stand up to bullying in the future. If you punk out to a bully you will probably act like a bitch in the future.
So your actions and reactions create karma in this way. They set the stage for future similar actions. Your actions and their consequences carry over to the next life if you do not clear them in this one.
This is called the "dharma": awareness that this is the truth of our "reality".
As soon as your past karma's are cleared, you will stop experiencing our 3 dimensional universe, time will stop, and you will find yourseld resting naturally in the enlightened state. We call this resting state "Mahamudra".

When you consume an animal respectfully, you take in a part of it into yourself, and it becomes a part of you.

To add to that, a "mudra" is a symbol. The frog in OPs picture is making hand signs, these are hand madras. The forefinger touching the thumb represents holding a lotus, and the other fingers are raised to represent a division that occurred long ago.
"Maha" means "great". So "Mahamudra" means "great symbol".
I say this to show you that Jung was on the right track about the symbols. They mean a lot. There's so much I want to say about this but typing on a phone is time consuming. Suffice to say that the symbols are the basis for almost all esoteric Tantric practice. Even the meditating position is a symbol that connects you to the mystic tradition. Everything works like this.
It is a very different way of seeing the world. Once you really understand this clearly you will be operating on an entirely different wavelength than most people.
This picture shows a Tibetan Buddhist Tantric visualization. The primary symbol is in the middle, the syllables of a mantra surround it in a circle, facing outwards. As each syllable is spoken you visualize the power of the inner symbol penetrating to all levels of existence, from the hells, to the animal realms, to humanitu, spirits, devastating, Gods, demons, etc.
So in this way Tantra is done to benefit all beings. Because we work to help these spirits, the spirits aid us.
That's the basis for the practice.

Check'd.
We have our work cut out for us with this symbology though, as the kike as burrowed deep into the skin of the east. Example.
(((Richard Slavin))) aka guru Radhanath, the murderous pedophile kike who's taken of Iskon (Hare Krishna's) from the based Prabhuada.
harekrsna.org/gbc/black/radanath.htm
prabhupadavision.com/2010/11/23/charlatan-or-saint/
prabhupadavision.com/2011/08/31/radhanath-disciples/
We have MANY kikes to remove and expose to win this war and begin the purge.

I have successfully done "magic" before, but I don't really know how I did it? I cured a longstanding illness of mine, which they put me on chronic medication for because there was apparently " no cure" only management

How did you cure your aids, user? Did you pray the gay away?

(checked)
Yes. Eastern philosophy is being actively undermined by hippy boomers who joined the traditions in the 60s and 70s.
I'm not sure how to proceed from here, either. While I can help here somewhat, I'm restricted by vows I've taken. So I can't, for example, translate Buddhist iconography into kekist symbols and create visualizations and mantras for Kek. However, an user who hasn't taken the vows could easily do so…
Either way the kike menace has to be removed, both metaphorically and physically.
Pic related is Mahakala, the most fearsome aspect of Shiva. The essense of blackest magics, Mahakala is death, and he exists permanently in nondual bliss. He is also what is called a "dharma protector", meaning he is a deity that protects those who serve the dharma. This is who the kikes are pissing off by undermining the ancient Aryan traditions. He is already helping us. Working with him, however, is inherently dangerous and not for the uninitiated. The uninitiated can work with him, but there is the danger that, if he is used for selfish or unjustified reasons, he will fuck up whoever was stupid enough to mishandle him.

(Checked) and no, I used intuition, intention and everything I new about magic. Its like I was born a wizard of some kind.

Spirit healing is common in the East. Even the most junior practitioners can do healing or harming work. If you didn't use a system, that is called "Chaos magic" and it is very popular. I suggest reading this book:
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=1A210920CF036F1F748129673ABEE5E4

That was my face for the first several years of neophytehood. Only after a mountain of data was collected and having some minor magical backfires (felt like I got hit by a car a couple of times) did I manage to actually get a grasp upon what it was I was doing.

A place strictly for this

8ch.net/wo/res/1.html

Thanks user will read

Anyway to create financial success, kinda down in the dumps atm?

Visualize a safe full of gold bars in your house, do this daily. If you do it properly you should eventually have lucid dreams about it. Visualize the gold in your house during these lucid dreams. Be aware that if someone is harmed in the process of you acquiring this money, you will be held karmically responsible.

Isn't this a form if chaos magic? Visualization into manifestation.

Forgot to add, laugh at the end of your visualization sessions and when you aren't doing the visualizations, forget about it. Don't think about it at all. This part is very important. The book will explain in greater detail.

Even Thor is listed among them if you study the linguistics.
The Holla Forumsack is true to himself, his blood, his nature, and his Volk. The dangers of working with the forces of fury is in that the parts of your seld which are not aligned will be burnt away, viciously, by such currents. We will endure any pain for truth, for our volk, and must all reach this point at any cost.
so tempted to post up oathbreaker memes, but had mercy and put up this embed
There are still some volkish types who are around in the movement. We march on Oregon to the raainbow gaathering to fan this flame at the end of this month!

That's exactly what it is, yes.

Thanks man

Chaos magic is degenerate and absolutely kiked. There is no good in it and leads only to madness and more degeneracy. They stole what little works in it from UFO cults that were a cover for Hitlerism most amazing cover of lulz ever and the majority practice Kabalah. They will be purged.

Oathbreaker wouldn't affect me as I renew them daily anyway, but I appreciate your civility.

Happy to help, user.

Free form psychic work with no philosophy is kiked? How is that even possible. It's a funny thought. That's like saying memes are inherently kiked.

Seriously fam?

/tok/ is more relevant to this thread.

What kind of degenerate are you?
Ah, the kikish kind.
Remember, these scum have already declared war on Kek and are in every way the same sort of parasite as the kike.

You need to vibrate to more of that abundance type energy. You can do this through mental mastery (the hard but through way) or you can do this through sympathetic magic (the simpler way). There are many ways to do the latter, what I would personally suggest is to obtain a citrine (variant type of quartz crystal), this has a energy like what you desire, and keeping it in your auric field (like in your pocket every day) will induce more of that energy into your reality even without you focusing on it. However if you also meditate on it then it will be stronger. Note well also though that you should ideally align both your mind (psychic) and body (worldly) so your actions are in harmony with each other, then just be open to synchronsity. Additionally, citrine is a quite common stone it's pretty in expensive.

He specifically asked for a money spell you fucking moron. I mentioned that it could have negative consequences.
Anyone who thinks the Oathbreaker meme overpowers the Bodhisattva and Vajrasattva vows is so screwed up spiritually that whatever they say can safely be dismissed.

I agree with all of this. Good advice.

You could say that, however visualization is a/the bedrock (component) of many different forms of magic. Here is a basic rundown of how it works:

On reality manifestation.

You can metaphysically attract your desires though reality manifestation. You see the universe isn’t this mechanistic, deterministic, objectivistic thing that western science thinks, and preaches that it is. Science like any other belief system only represents just a way of viewing reality.

Prerequisite understanding

The universe is vibrating at a molecular/quantum level. And everything has a frequency that it’s vibrating at.

All thoughts, feelings, sensations, & emotions have different vibrations. The higher the vibration (the frequency of yourself, your mind, your soul, or aura) the better things feel. While lower vibrations feel bad. These vibrational emminations aren’t of your physical body but of our energy bodies.

If you learn to consciously control what you think, feel, etc. you can start to change your internal mental-emotional landscape at will. Cultivate mastery of every aspect of yourself, e.g., physically, mentally, emotionally, imaginatively, energetically, spiritually. Once achieved you can start to manifest through the law of attraction by selective resonation.

Another necessary step is to maintain present moment awareness, for only from there can you act in a non-causal way (i.e., you only have free will in the present moment). For all actions based in or on the past are causal, and thus deterministic. All ego is based/programmed on the past. Be present, be aware, and then be increasingly more aware.

1/2

2/2

Manifesting

The nature of what we experience is unimaginably vast… and perhaps arguably not even communicable via a metaphor as weak as language. Suffice to say, you have to be fully (meta&physically) aligned if you want this to work well (brute or unaligned force may work, however not nearly as efficiently). This means, realizing, recognizing, locating, and removing or routing out of any and all negative belief systems (i.e. free your mind.) This may be the hardest step of the process.

Hold an ‘image’ in your mind’s eye, picture it, feel it (tactily, energetically, and emotionally), smell it, taste it, hear it, imagine every aspect it you possibly can. Meditate on this, holding it in your mind’s eye, and experiencing it in as much detail as possible as you maintain the present moment focus.

What you are doing is by intentionally resonating the vibration of what you desire you are manifesting it via the law of attraction (viz. the probabilistical influencing of quantum mechanical variables resulting in said object being butterfly effecting out towards you). Be aware though, the opposite is also true. If you (over)indulge in negative emotions, you will just attract more of the same. However that is not to say negative emotions do not have their place and that purging yourself of them by their expression is inherently bad.

What you must further understand is that time in as illusion created by our inability to observe only but the present moment. In actuality every possible different configuration, of every possible different (fractal) ‘time-line’, of every possible different realm exists at the same simultaneously in superposition. Each moment, in it’s own position in the holographic matrix of reality.

Your movement from moment to moment awareness creates the illusion of (linear) time. What is really happening is your conscious awareness is always shifting in the directing of vibration (regardless of whether you’re aware of that or not.)

So you must not only have faith in your manifestations before they actually become manifest (else you will be sending vibrations out to the end of not going there, cus you believe you aren’t), but you must also have persistence.

Thoughts & emotions do influence/create reality, but rarely do they create physical reality instantly due to the level of crystallization of consciousness at this level of existence compared to the power wielded by a native of this level. Things in/of higher order energies/higher densities of consciousness (i.e. aetheric, astral, mental, etc. energies) will be more immediately reactive to your conscious application of (free)willpower.

The more you resonate and the intensity of the vibration thereof will control the speed of manifestation. As you do this you will move towards the present moment you are manifesting and eventually you will merge with it. Note that every thought of every day also has a culminative ‘background effect’ as well.

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand. - Albert Einstein

The logic behind magic is that we create what we are imagining. - Mary Faulkner

Creativity is the vesica piscis of your imagination and a spark of inspiration. - user

Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics. - Bashar

To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders. - Lao Tzu

Exactly. Very well said user. Did you write this yourself?

Got a link to download this book?

I did, years and years ago. Back before /fringe/ was a thing, back when halfchan was all there was and /x/ was good.

It was a joke and not directed at you.
Explain yourself Heretic, now!

gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=467FD7880C6E692A621EAB0208EB1253
More here:
gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=Thoth&open=0&res=25&view=simple&phrase=1&column=def
Search here:
gen.lib.rus.ec/

We need more people like you around tbh.

Pls don't do that.

If one is an annoyance, then a thousand are a threat.

A single spiritual NatSoc can train 100 others, that one hundred can train the thousands that follow.
We are all Paul Muad'dib.

You cannot be an Esoteric Hitlerist and a degenerate chaokike.

Thanks user.

I've never personally used one (though I'm sure I could with out issue). I just commune directly with the spirits. Oujia boards are for those who aren't clairvoyant yet wish to play with the beyond.

Pic related.

Checked

Why do you not answer for yourself? How can you call yourself a National Socialist, a Hitlerist, or even a man and be an advocate of Chaos magick?

Any new leads on whether or not there is some truth to this?

God is the ultimate enemy of the jewish people. To offer up incense to false idols is a sin unto the lord. God giveth kek, and God taketh away kek.

pick one

Which God? There are a lot.

[Prometheus Intensifies]

yahweh pls go

no

Check'd
even if you are an IOT faggot who will be purged on the DOTR!

Regardless, stay away from the spoopy boards. You don't want to attract Mr. ZoZo.

Is anyone else frustrated that Kekism has more or less died on 4/pol/? These Kekistani faggots are basiclly the equivilent of the moralfag leegion faggots that took over chanology.

Honestly someone need to show up to one of those free speech rallies wearing an user skinsuit and proceed to tell those faggots that they're all goddamn heretics.>>10034365

The same thing that happened to half/b/ is now happening to half/pol/. Normies flood in as a result of its populairty all thoughtful discussion was destroyed, forcing oldfags to migrated to Holla Forums or elsewhere. Ironically the same thing is happening with half/pol/ and infinity/pol/

Memes get old. The kekistani crowd will get bored and move on eventually. Kekism needs to be developed and adapted into a swiftly changing society. The Tet get was good but it won't appeal much to the average faggot.
Part of Kekism's problem is that, much like the Anonymous tag, it is open to anyone's definition of it. Having an esoteric tradition made of all esoteric traditions is fine but the average user, even in these threads, is woefully unprepared for the role of spiritual leadership. We have a lot of advanced students but few if any real masters.
Since we lack this firm stable base ourselves we cannot pass our teachings on in any fixed, quality-assured way as a traditional school would.
If Kekism survives this developmental period it will survive. But without some form of evangelism more developed than the current memes, I think it will continue to be an underground phenomenon. Maybe that's desirable, though, having it be more of a secret society rather than a religion, for now.

Did all the faggots on the meta board find new IPs to shit up?

Exactly as planned, I'm sure. Exactly as sarcuck and friends intended.

Kek confirms. Sargon also played a huge role in fucking over GamerGate. Honestly I think that he's a plant designed to fuck over anything good that we do.

We could find someway to destroy him.

Honestly 8/pol/ is pretty stable, our biggest problem are Goons/Meguca fags and mods being autistic faggots.

But seriously we need to confront the fuckers.

Tell them to their goddamn faces at those free speech rallies that they're all goddamn heretics who know nothing of chaos or digits.

(checked)
Kek is the patron God of anti-semitism forever, now.
Anywhere kikes are hated Kek worship will be joked about, then taken seriously. Once Jews are overthrown there may come a time when people forget about Him, but that time may yet be far off.
The internet won't let Him be forgotten easily.

Yeah but once they get bored are we just going to spontaneously revive the religion?

And how would you know? Is there a census?

Also, there is no Kekist exoteric tradition at all. Up to now the only focus has been on creating an esoteric tradition, but if Kekism is going to thrive it needs something that appeals to media-watching morons as well. An outer religion for the more simple minded.

The Kekistani crowd doesn't hate Jews, right? So they don't really get what they are spreading. This is good. When sleeping normalfags get redpilled the real meaning of KeK will be there waiting for them. Until then they spread the imagery and name and take the heat off of us. Useful idiots who can be converted to Holla Forumstier ideology over time.

We already are reviving the Ogdoad. There are many Khemetics in this world and many of them walk and post among us. My wife was drawn to Kek and works with Anubis and Sekhmet and has since we were children. Just because you do not see priests and priestesses shouting in the streets like wiccans and pharasies, it does not mean they do not exist.

What a funny coincidence. My girlfriend loves Anubis, has some quality statues. Think theres something about the character that attracts woman? Tall dark and sleek?
Every month gets a little weirder, and a little more personal.

new age kikeloving autists go back to cringe and stop attributing your imagination to reality

That's going to attract furries, sadly. Furries shit up everything.

DEVIANTART RACE TRAITOR CANCER GO ON GET

It's not an attraction for her, he was the only god who answered. I have no business stating more.

am I the only one who started hating this meme once the normies stole it

The Schumann Resonance started spiking big time in May. It is basically the Earth's heart beat. Hopefully someone here can give a decent explanation to why this is significant.

This may be related:

Something about octahedrons going on in my mind lately. It is key to something. If our world is yellow, that means we've already cycled through red and orange. Green is next. Green is heart chakra. So we have to help the world learn to love. I think the reason the Jews took the heart chakra symbol (the heart chakra symbol is the sixth pointed star) and corrupted it into egotistical self-love. The Jews play a key role in all this somehow, perhaps representing a great perverting evil in need of destruction to usher in a new, more golden age.
Also note Tet, tetrahedron, purifying fire. That's no coincidence.

Remember that these are powerful sacred symbols. If all you see is some meaningless shapes you are judging based on outer appearance.

Well, the ring of fire is about to pop.

Stop caring.

Reminder, quote related. And not that some one is ((manipulating)) it per se, but rather than the normal "unconscious" state of being that most live in is shifting as the global frequency average shifts.

Moving from self centered (solar plexus) will to heart centered will. I actually did that with my awareness, shifting the normal point of awareness in which my mind resided within. Powerful stuff, especially with singing (not even to mention other magics), however it took me a great many months to do.

Exactly. This is the true focus of many (most?) esoteric traditions that I have studied.

wow this thread again
Shills calling people shills to shill KEK threads
Look how relevant i am its kek all you guys remember that frog yea lets dedicate slide threads to him everyone loves a frog
when you larping cunts buy into it and take it to serious and beyond what it is it loses it's "magic"

Countersage (You). Opinion discarded.

(checked)
Even Kek is laughing at you

You are contributing nothing to the thread in return, combine that with your godawful grammar. Get out.

So this energy that starts at the root chakra is feminine energy. In esoteric Hinduism it is called Mother Kundalini. It is one of the most powerful forces you can develop and it is not, in any way, good for beginners to mess with it. If you wake up Mother Kundalini she can kill you, or break bones, etc, if you are unprepared. This is part of the most advanced yogas. Once you are in union with your Kundalini energy you are ready to achieve union with Shiva, which is ultimate enlightenment and freedom from Earthly rebirth.

Welcome to Vajrayana, if you are new. You're in for a hell of a trip.

So here is a question for my fellow tad/pol/s. What do we know of the Illuminates of Thanateros? Of their vows, their agendas, and what we should do should we find them in our midsts, attempting to sway us?

Has anyone else noticed that there's been a serious attempt to supress Kekism on imageboards?

Hell with the recent coincidence with the leaker even Halfchan is having Kek threads again. Shills must be mad as hell.

Yeah. It's got the kikes running scared.

Hopefully we'll see him return in full during september.

I think part of it might come down to overzealous moderation, as normalfags view Kek as a funny maymay that they heard from their awesome youtuber idols, like Sargon.

Admittedly, it takes a lot of the fun out of it when these cunts show up and give us shit like "#FreeKekistan" while we find connections that span centuries, locate Kek in the stars, spread stuff like Shadilay.. and meanwhile, the Sargon cucks give us fedora-tipping edgy twitter shitposting and pretend that we belong to the same club.

On a more serious and on topic note, does anyone have an archive link to that thread where user explained why Kek would be going into a sort of cosmic hibernation for the next few months?

vajrayana is fucking gay lmao

(Mostly) good stuff there user. However I must interject as there are some common fallacious concepts regarding the
chakras.
upliftconnect.com/truth-about-the-chakras/

tl;dr chakra systems are prescriptive, not descriptive & the by only putting one of the elements into each chakra (and not all) is a good way to end up unbalanced.

For the anons who feel ready, here are instructions to wake the serpant >>>/fringe/98922

So how exactly do we deal with the Kekistan faggots?

Teach them about chaos? Ignore them? Bully them?

I vote bully, or ignore. Without proper understanding of Kek's nature they are impotent.

They sure are potent enough to fuck up the fun of Kekism for almost all of Halfchan and thus ruining the entire goddamn thing.

This gets mentioned a lot. The Tibetan Buddhist system uses a different color code than the rest and does them 9ne at a time when beginning. Functionally they are identical, though they have differently themed results. I don't care which system user use.

I just don't want user to hurt himself or worse in persuit of truth by taking something lock, stock, and barrel as full truth. Even more so when it comes from words and is talking about experience.

Just be careful and through in your quest anons.

I remember you from another thread a few months ago. Shadilay brother.

You might be very surprised the sorts of things that exist within the Tibetan lineages in this day and age. Mp3s with recordings of ascended masters giving guided meditations that induce the "falling away" of enlightenment the first time they are played, for example. Unfortunately only those who are karmically meant to obtain them will. They are on p2p if you know what to look for. I tried to upload some to piratebay once and got very clear "stop" signals, so I stopped.

put them in a mega folder, I'll give that shit a listen

Exactly as planned. Honestly I've been disgusting by our inaction against this faggotry, we just closed our eyes and ears and hoped that the faggots would go away.

I kept fucking warning you faggots about the Kekistan threat but you didn't goddamn listen.

How do I pray and/or secure my loyalty to Kek?

I'll try, but no promises. I've never been able to share them.

You guys still worshiping this false god?
I hope you guys in this thread are being ironic at least.

I know what you mean, I've tried to just give away cosmic wisdom to people before just to have their internet mysteriously disconnect 14 times in a row and shit like that so they time out just so they didn't get what ever info they weren't ready for.

Love Him. Free yourself from cultural marxism. Remove kike and kebab.

Yes there is, but also attempts to subvert us by the IOT and dkmu. On the bright side, they're losers and can rarely state the 14 words or properly
PRAISE KEK, SIEG HIEL! SIEG HIEL!

Check em. Proof your magic numbers dont mean shit.

"Guided meditations" are leftist bullshit. It's hypnosis sessions disguised as mysticism. The purpose of meditation is to find the truth that is within.

One can make a good argument that meditation is self hypnosis. And that if one is more experienced than you, they could guide your semiconscious self into a place, yet unfamiliar to you, to catalyze accelerated growth.

If you really want to understand the course of action, you have to trace the behavior of such memes. Even if it's rather obvious, it's still useful to reverse engineer memetic trends to fault find specific causes and triggers.

Kekistan appears as a forced meme spread through a top-down transmission that was intended to be parasitic towards Kekism. So I assume the core of Kekistan is exclusively from Sargon's fanbase, or is there signs of it also transmitting within communities on its own?

This will take a while, if I can get it to work at all. If you have any connections to the digital spiritual piracy scene look for "Sadhana of Mahamudra by Chögyam Trungpa with Reggie Ray" mp3s.
You will only be "let in" if you are ready and Mr. Trungpa likes you though, so you might want to read his books. You can find them here:
gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=Trungpa&open=0&res=100&view=simple&phrase=1&column=author

Shadilay

Literally my earliest memory is my mom taking me back to ukraine to visit family and im swimming in a creek that is pooled up and had a mini waterfall, on tge edge of tge mily runoff was literall thousands of tadpoles

When I was really little (1-6 years) I lived inawoods in northern Minnesota, and for a couple weeks one summer we had a bigass toad sat right outside the back door on a concrete step. He'd be gone sometimes, but always came back. Eventually my mom let me take him inside as a pet. Kept him in a shoe box for a few days before he was violently murdered by one of our cats when we weren't home. Later that year I saw the god of the woods for the first and only time in my life, and later that same year my mom got a job in a small town a half hour drive away and we moved.

I also had a realistic looking little glass frog as a kid, no idea what happened to it though.

I wouldn't call myself an actual disciple of Kek, but I acknowledge his authority as the head of our age's memetic pantheon. Odin is still chief of the Aesir even if your prayers mostly go to Balder, after all.

Tummo: the meditation of the inner-heat:
Disclaimer: This meditation burns away ignorance. It is not recommended for beginners. If used carelessly, it can hurt you.

That being said, in your meditations you will come to a state where your awareness is a point-particle within yourself, surrounded by a sea of darkness within a "shell". You are the point, the shell is your physical body, and the darkness is the "in-between-substance". This is a very strange sensation to experience for the first time, so many students exit their meditation when they reach this place, it freaks them out.
However, if instead of coming back to the world the student attempts to cultivate this state, the tummo begins.
When one consciously focuses on them self as the point-particle, something interesting happens.
The "shell" and the "darkness" begins to expand, sort of like a balloon blowing up. (of course this is a matter of perspective, the physical body does not grow in size, the point-particle-consciousness reduces in size.)
As the "balloon" expands, a spiritual heat rises up from within, burning away illusions.
The most obvious physical effect is an increase in body temperature, but that's just a side effect. (though useful in it's own right. Ever get lost in a blizzard?)
The true purpose of this meditation is not merely to increase the body temperature, or even to consciously effect blood flow patterns.
It's purpose is to cultivate this spiritual fire and use it to purify one's self.

message from KEK, before it was kek:

â•‘M”Φ ?=A u♥║v”Φ”·╛⌂ ┐♫ ╣♫ ≤ñδ┌Ä♠X♦Ç>░☻ t.♠┤Pî█Ä├═!┐
╕⌂☺½î╪½╕K☺½î╪½╕V☺½î╪½î▲▬ [email protected]/* */%═!í▬ úK☻î▲▬ í↑ ú¼☻á→ ó«☻î▲\♦î▲`♦î▲d♦┐X☻╛♫ Ç>Ãœ î
╪♠▼Ä└t↨♫▼╛í ♠WΦ§☻ï≈♠▼_s♣╛♫ ♫▼&ë>7☻Ç|☺:u♠&â♠7☻☻¼¬
└u·&ë>ÿ☻& ♫ÿ☻&è&í☻Ç─@&ê&░☻ t♀P║X☻──T☻ó╥☻X╛p%ü╞ ☺╣öÅⁿ╤Θ3╥¡♥

Yes. This is exactly it. This is what the Sadhana of Mahamudra induces for those who can let go enough to experience it. Thank you for posting that.

pic 2 is the key

You are the first person I have met who could describe that place so vividly. Do you practice? Anything you can teach is welcomed.

Wrong file

NEVER hand over your consciousness to another. Would you sign away everything to a stranger? This is how people get brainwashed and wind up in cults, scientology, antifa. FFS they do this at fucking evergreen.

How convenient that this (1) would show up with such timing.

For the record, guided meditations have a purpose.
Some meditations are very complicated, and it's strait up easier to just stick the student in the passenger seat and drive them to the intended location, showing them where we're going and what the general procedure for travel is.
I would agree with you, though, that this power has been abused by many people who only seek to exploit others for money or ego. That's not right, but in principle the idea of guiding a student through a meditation has a purpose.

its nice when you can just instantly detect shills
here's your (you)

Was it the band picture, their convenient newfag dropping exactly what they needed for their next ploy, the "morning vows" talk earlier in the thread, their shilling of Peter J. Carroll books, or that they talk like an Illuminate of Thanateros, or was it their lack of kek memes and abundance of shillery? Or maybe how they never say kike, nigger, or even once a praise Kek or Sieg Hiel?

Here we go. If this is a bad idea I'm going to eat shit over it for a very long time.
This is a practice for advanced students. If it doesn't "work" for you, you need to meditate more and learn more about Tibetan Buddhism. Altering your consciousness may also help, but only if you are crazy-brave. This practice can fuck you up, no joke. I accept the karmic consequences of distributing it but you have to live with yourself if you fuck yourself up.
Download links:
ufile.io/x9lkf
ufile.io/uls1r
ufile.io/p66yi
ufile.io/p882y
ufile.io/ovuvu
ufile.io/zkzmu
ufile.io/av4hs
ufile.io/0x7ox
ufile.io/i684b
ufile.io/ewubh
ufile.io/9x18y
ufile.io/rdk86
ufile.io/ya40o
ufile.io/vk0dt
ufile.io/i6sav
ufile.io/fovm1
I'm only doing this because the tradition is full of kikes, the west is full of suicide bombers, and Tibet is full of Chinese invaders. I'm absolutely not allowed to give you this, but I simply don't know how else to unfuck everything, so, enjoy. Distribute it as you see fit. I do this out of love for all sentient beings. I take any negative karma that results upon only myself. I dedicate any merit produced to the benefit of all sentient beings.
May the Buddha and lineages forgive my errors, because I probably make a lot of them.
Pic related: it's you.

Only two possibilities. This shill is full of absolute shit, or Oathbreaker totally voided his oaths. Either way rofl I prefer the second option I expect the first.

Well, the secret teachings might die out if we don't give them to someone, anyone.
The old ways cannot be allowed to die.
I don't think preserving them is an act of negative karma.
Would YOU want to be the guy that let the old teachings disappear? I certainly wouldn't.
If there is a karmic debt to be paid for revealing these things to the masses, so be it. This knowledge is too important, if a man must suffer for the next 150,000 lifetimes to keep that flame lit, whatever, it is what is.

Yes. The Dharma has it's own will. And now the fire rises.

Karma isn't about that. It's about your own path, not the expectations of others. There is no negative karma for kikes being kikes anymore than mosquitos sucking blood both are parasites by nature nor is there negative karma for us executing kikes on sight. as the Holla Forumsack is an antibody You do wrong when you go against your nature, for you manifest lies within yourself and out in the world by doing so.

I hate check'd

Ever try a spirit box? I have no idea if it's random noise or just the dead, or just clever fakery?

Heh, tell me more kiddo

I'm on extremely good terms with Samael actually.

nigger you have no idea who and what we actually do and have been working on for over 3 years together now.
The amount of books/knowledge that has been shared here is more than I have seen in the past 10 years outside of messageboards

ancestry.com/boards/surnames.knaver/2.1/mb.ashx

Esotericism was literally the only thing that kept me here these past few years.
Because it added a way of thinking about politics that I never quite saw before.

You clearly are a newfag.

We harnessed the weird spirituality of it.
Once you enchant the world, you see a perspective you never considered before, a macrocosmic perspective that science, to this day, fails to understand.
In fact it cannot understand.

This is Holla Forumss flaw. It doesn't see how the system truly works and what forces may truly be at bay. It's interpretation of the macrocosmic is to ignore.

I'd rather they at least try to reinterpret it. Instead, you get mere "spooks".
And that's it's flaw, it misses huge potential issues that it won't even bother looking at. It pretends it is not there.

Kek is just a funny way of looking at the world. A reality we cannot ignore. The systematic doubt of science itself.

Kek is also a doorway to esotericism for the far right. That's the primary reason I want to help here. The left has dominated spirituality for too long. There must be a balance.

I'm beginning to see something that I cannot work out if it is a flaw or a strength in Buddhism.
It does nothing but let go and refuses to properly recognize the need for fighting.
If everyone became a properly practiced Buddhist - we'd all starve.

It needs to address this issue (in fact I think it probably does, I've barely dug into it)

Kek, lel, lol, tet, tut, yuy, wow, bob, tit, kik, fif, mim, sos, zoz, faf, qoq, dod, ror, mom, pop, heh

What a bunch of fucking bullshit. Fuck you and your frogs cocksuckers

Kek is just a strange pseudonym for God's magic.

There's a few different forms of Buddhism. I'm showing user Tibetan esoteric Buddhism aka Vajrayana only.
Thai Buddhism is starve yourself and do nothing Buddhism. Tibetan Buddhism, on the other hand, demands action from it's practitioners.

You commies don't like religion do you?
Does it scare you?
Is it the elephant in the room for you?

I watch a couple interviews of the Dalai recently. He knows his shit.

But I wonder what he thinks of us?
Vile tricksters?

Us as in who? NatSocs? Anons?

Only got one word for you friendo

NO

Eat dick Jew

Holla Forums

The biggest lie is to pretend the devil doesn't exist.
Also, who wrote the marxist manifesto?

So many basement magicians here, frogs and memes, totally badass. CAN I SERIOUSLY JOIN YOUR CLUB??? Please!!! I promise ill be good. Oh right, I just remembered. All of this is a bunch of HORSE SHIT.

Kek never mind lol

Frog gods dont exist cunt

kekdaq.com

Lets go buy some kuk merchandise, that will totally make us bad asses. Anybody got some links to swag merch fam?

Why do you have such butthurt over esoteric knowledge?
Have you even considered reading the Kybalion?

No you haven't, you're just fucking bait to forum slide and distort the discussion of the thread.
Away you dementor!

Excuse the IP change, internet issues.

Cast a spell on me with your esoteric wisdom oh enlightened one

Well he doesn't know about us, I don't think, unless he's piggybacked onto my consciousness while I've been here, which is possible but unlikely as I'm terribly unimportant. He probably will now, I suppose. I tried to warn the Dharma Ocean people that you were coming but they didn't believe me. How do I tell people I'm bringing Internet Nazis into their sacred, invite-only tradition? It's a tough concept to explain to these leftist hippy Buddhists. But Mr. Trungpa let me in so I'm letting user in. Don't expect any of the Lamas to understand any of this. They aren't tech people, in general, although the younger generation is changing that.

Whoa deep. Another ip and you're just talking to yourself aren't you Schlomo?

kek

Your consciousness is schizophrenia pal

No my clock malfunctioned.

God is telling me to ignore time.
You are telling me "always doubt what you see".
That is how god works user.
He's the moon.
He is us.
He is our enemies.
He is our allies.
You can't escape him. Merely pretending he exists is like locking yourself in a room of his house.

SAGE NEGATED

You do know that the part of the mind that thinks of god is the same part that controls your threat perception?
Do you see why they want you to pretend he doesn't exist?
They want you helpless, submissive and a slave to their personal will.
Once you see, the only will you submit to is God's. The fire itself. The wind. The currents in the ocean. The colour of the light. The shadows on the ground before you.

Perception of God is humanity's echolocation in a room that is very dark to them. It allows them to see more than what is immediately before them. Like a bat in the cave, it allows us to see objects that we do not have the light to see in the flesh.

That is why a perception of god is important.

Stephen Wright, when asked if he believes in God

Maybe this video will help.
The channel is a mixed bag of gems and "truly out there" shit. (as in, the links in the chain of causation are not full enough)

Also check out:
Determinism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Determinism
Because you talk to the wind.

Laplaces demon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laplace's_demon
Interesting thought experiment.

Cartesian (systematic) Doubt and Descartes' Evil Demon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cartesian_doubt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evil_demon
Because you can never be sure what the true path is.

For weebs - check out the manga of Rozen Maiden, it's a play on some of these concepts.

If Holla Forums could see these, it would be much appreciated.
Your spooks can be an experiment (in fact, I actually appreciate it and need to dig further into that), but they are useless as an overall ideological position.

Interesting, thanks.

is this the kekistani thread?
praise kek! free kekistan!

Fuck off Goon

Yes it is and it works.
Because it can even come right when you think everything has failed/lost and all is gone.
That is a true test.

As I always have said, perception forms reality.

That's how it manifests for me as well. Very powerful.

Another genuine kike appears. Hi there little fella, are you going to cast a spell on me as well?

Spells, keks kikes, lel, tet, beb

What the fuck does this have to do with POL?

Threads about real nat soc info like healthy eating are sunk immediately yet this thread is still around like a nasty toilet floater.

Agreed, often works that way. Grown to get used to it though and love it. Trying to channel for more direct and less reactionary manifestation now. Seems to work too ;)

One of the lesser known Bodhisattva vows is to break all the other vows when the situation demands it. In my opinion it would be more damaging not to release the mp3s. Reggie Ray is no longer formally a Vajra teacher (he does his own thing, not open to the public. That's Dharma Ocean), and Mr. Trungpa (at least his previous incarnation) is dead. My Lama is a leftist blinded by media and politics. Giving you these mp3s is a sort of hail Mary last chance. I wanted to bring Holla Forums but you can't practice Vajrayana properly without a teacher. That was the big catch. Normally this would be an unsolvable issue.
So instead I brought you a dead teacher. Bizarrely, it works.
Life is funny.

And do you think you are accomplishing anything by getting assblasted about spirituality?

This is new age horseshit, nothing spiritual about it you foreskin muncher.

Didn't anyone ever tell you to be careful what you wish for?

kek

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahh

"Kekistani" is cancer.
The "Gnostic cult of Kek" (or if too controversial just The Cult/Temple of Kek) is a better term.

Because when you think about it, Kek resembles the concept of the demiurge - or possibly the demiurge is a hand of kek, which means that kek becomes more than just "chaos". Only we've seemed to warm to this malevolence.
Or maybe I'm misinterpreting this.

Perhaps we need to consider the Egyptian Ogdoad.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogdoad_(Egyptian)
> Nu and Nut are written with the determiners for sky and water, and it seems clear that they represent the primordial waters
>Ḥeḥu and Ḥeḥut have no readily identifiable determiners; according to a suggestion due to Brugsch (1885), the name is associated with a term for an undefined or unlimited number, ḥeḥ, suggesting a concept similar to Greek aion. But from the context of a number of passages in which Ḥeḥu is mentioned, Brugsch also suggested that he may be a personification of the atmosphere between heaven and earth (c.f. Shu).
>Kekui and Kekuit are written with a determiner combining the sky hieroglyph with a staff or scepter used for words related to darkness and obscurity, and kkw as a regular word means "darkness", suggesting that these gods represent primordial darkness, comparable to Greek Erebus, but in some aspects they appear to represent day as well as night, or the change from night to day and from day to night.
>Qerh and Qerhet - The fourth pair appears with varying names, sometimes the name Qerḥ is replaced by Ni, Nenu, Nut, or Amun, and the name Qerḥet by Ennit, Nenuit, Nut, Nit, or Amunet. The common meaning of qerḥ is "night", but the determinative (D41 for "to halt, stop, deny") also suggests the principle of inactivity or repose

Interesting notes about this:
>The eight deities were arranged in four male-female pairs (the female names being merely derivative female forms of the male names). Texts of the Late Period describe them as having the heads of frogs (male) and serpents (female), and they are often depicted in this way in reliefs of the Greco-Roman period.
>There is no clear way to attribute four functions to the four pairs of gods, and it seems clear that "the ancient Egyptians themselves had no very clear idea" regarding such functions - The understanding even alluded the egyptians, it was mystery even to them
—–
Or perhaps interpret the battle of "Horus" and "Seth" as the battle of Good and Evil, but then recognise (in almost a taoist ying and yang sense) how both are elements that cannot be extinguished and are intrinsic to human nature. That does not mean allowing apathy of evil, but a mere recognition of it as a fruit that is poisonous in great consumption. Recognition of it as something that we need to deter ourselves from, but will no doubt one day have to consume it's nectar.

More horse shit, wew it never ends

Keep it coming guys!

All Goons are going in the oven

It is more than chaos.
It's a narrative with no clear direction. A fate. A force. With no way of us to truly comprehend all of it. We can see how parts function in smaller ways, but ultimately there will always be something that throws off our predictions.

And that brings us to the concept of the Egyptian god Set or Seth.
Egypt was odd in how it actually revered this concept of our universe. It was the demon that eluded them, and instead of hating it - they respected it.
They also saw it's positive use to their lives. (say if egypt was fighting a losing battle and needed "luck"). That's part of the reason why Seti and the long list of Ramesses revered Seth. It won back their kingdom.
It also eliminated the previous "aten" controversy.

That is the quality understanding we need to understand here. It's more than just chaos. It's chaos and some denying force.

Anti-kekites are going to all burn one day

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

This isn't much of a slide thread when it actually produces substance.

You're a bit of a mystery.

Is anti-kekism hate speech? :^)

It's heresy

Sudenly more kike magicians appear

Seriously though guys, still waiting on those spells

Now is the time for digits.

You seem to think that Jews would see the world this way?
When most do not see it anymore. That's their problem.

They follow Seth alone. And ignore the importance of horus and the other gods.
You cannot construe a healthy society on BaalSeth alone.
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that connection.

At this point his game is to waste away the thread by eating up all of the replies until bumplock/making the thread look like nothing but bickering so mods anchor it.

God does not cast spells

Calling me a kike is laughable. If anything you are the only kike here who can't do magic because your people are have kaballa and shit.

Fuck right off

If you are talking to us, you are already affected by them.
You are tainted by them without knowing it.

I'm going to play your bait game

Depends on whether you think his work is magic or not.
If you consider it magic, you are more aware of the minute effects and the constituents towards macrocosmic effects.
If you do not use the idea or concept of magic, you just have a system. But I am telling you, this will leave you complacent to the systems full potential. "Magic" as a concept is there as a perception broadening tool.

Looks like somebody wants to shut it down. An user would simply ignore this thread if it didn't interest him, not sperg out in it.

Still no spells, im am dissapointed you kike faggots

Are you the same guy who is currently spamming his interracial gay porn collection on the catalog?

Not falling for your tricks kike.

Filtered

Here, I'll tell you what. I will pray that you become less gay.

Yes be all powerful like the kikes goy, practice meme magic, that will show em

Depends. It could be a magicians trick.

It's not getting shut down moshe.

See your kike ass in september

What the fuck did you say to me you little bitch, ill let you know im a top 33rd degree mason, you dont know who you are fucking with pal. See you having off a noose on the day of the rope kuk

You can repudiate any vow you have undertaken in the past if that vow limits your behavior towards undertaking justice and truth. You are only limited as long as you believe you are limited. Thus, if you vow and you break that vow for a shitty reason, you know that what you have done is wrong.

This is entirely why whistleblowers in intel agencies exist. You would have to weigh the potential consequences, but you are not limited by your past promises as long as your actions remain true and square.

One enjoys the fruit.
One condemns the fruit as heresy.

But kek also encompasses both.

No they're not. All forms of government fall under kek.
All forms of government are the consequence of anarchy. Much like how we are the order of chaos.

Trust me when I say:
A is red
B is purple
C is yellow
D is orange
E is green
F is blue
G is indigo

At least that is what my synesthesia tells me (perfect pitch..)

Deep, very kek lel tet cuc kik sas wew kike

Still waiting on that magic spell. In the meantime please kill yourselves.

I mean:
A is red
B is orange
C is yellow
D is green
E is blue
F is indigo
G is purple

Which probably explains why red is A.
The first colour of the rainbow.

synesthesia is scientifically proven user..

Your mothers cunt is a deep shade of purple you kike bitch

Feels bad but kinda superior, man.

The notes modify their colours on moods too.

That's why it's still not completely accurate.
Except A and C. Right now those are 100%. Red, yellow. I thought of them as mcdonalds notes.

Are you a bot? Test: @#$@#$%@#%#*(^&*$

MAGIC AND SUPERPOWERS BE REAL U FAGGOT!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

U GEY 4 TRUMP!!!!

Im pretty sure we have another hook nose here. Look at all of your meme magic, im totally blown away by your supposed esoteric power oh circumcised one

I'm not circumcised and I've been in this game sense I was a pre-teen. You can't shame me.
Any anons want a wish? I want to practice a little. Won't hurt anyone or do gross stuff, sorry.

Lel kek fuk you kik. How can you be Jewish with no bris? I dont understand. Oh and are you finally gonna cast a spell on me?

I see endchan learned well from their buttbuddies at Holla Forums.

Yes. After this everyone should ignore you.

No, only after I can confirm this "meme magic". Until then you and your mutliple ip addresses can get fucked kuk kik kike

How can you teach colour to a blind man?

Whoever this idiot is, hes cancer.

How can you make a lying piece of shit shut the fuck up?

Report the shill. He seems to be in tears right now.

Trips confirm. Budhism is just a front, we must become Volkish.

DID YOU FAGGOTS NOT LEARN NOT TO REPLY TO SHILLS?
Remember, shills get paid per (You)! Don't fall for their bait!

Well said.

Would you surrender yourself to the Supreme God or a lesser one like Thor or Kek? Do you trust them? Would/could you trust a Bodhisattva? Is there a single mortal you actually trust?

I for one go with the vibration I feel, and then after petitioning the Gods for their aid for the glory of all creation, I become still, one and observe/expand.

THE FIRE RISES!

I have not, but the theory, at least in abstract, is sound.

Tibetan Bodhisattvas take refuge in themselves, rather than another. It is said the truth as gained from another is worthless. Most Westerners are too lazy to earn things the old, proper way, however. The Sadhana of Mahamudra is specifically designed to give people a taste of the infinite ASAP. Then it may not work for a year or two, as they develop meditative stability and earn it. Then they find their own answers.

WHAT A KEKINCIDENCE! OMG

Checked

Checked
God is a spell. In the beginning there was the word, the logos, the intellect of God who's declaration of will is an action in the present moment and forevermore. And just to be clear, God's will is that the universe have it's own freewill and we're provided with a multitude of (unconscious) archetypal drives to use as soil for our awareness.

At the beginning of time words and magic were one and the same. - Sigmund Freud

I would say so, as it's reasonable to say that magic is the skill set of creating and manifesting reality with the perfect clarity and precision of God on high. The only difference between us and God is the scope of implementation and level of detail of works. In a more practical sense, magic is using conscious will to shape (y)our experience, often in miraculous (seeming) ways due to the limited paradigms of non mystic observers.

This, it's not worth all the time and effort. I mean I literally filtered him ages ago so it's a pointless waste of time… unless he's a shill.

Kek konfirms

THIS!

It's so extremely important. There may still be karma to unravel if your vows where binding your freewill or the will of others however if you act in the interest and harmony of all there will be mercy and understanding by the cosmic judges.

Interesting, I'll take it into consideration and my research notes.

SIEG HEILED!

Checked.

Yes actually, check out Project Blind Awareness. It's a clairvoyant training program to rehabilitate those without sight.
edgarcayce-intuitionschool.org/blind.htm

I don't think it's quite useless, though it's certainly subpar. I've gotten quite good milage but still cooperative expansions like that only makes up

… the mental world is created by the electromagnetic interaction of synapses and brainweaves is created by the electrogravitic structure of the universe is created by the n-dimensional topography of space is created by the relative energies and interactions of particle-waves is created by the probability density of reality-waves is created by the symbolic structure of reality is created by …

youtu.be/rQ0pOIZpFlc

It means that that having someone tell you "This is the nature of reality" can't be relied upon. You cannot trust conceptual mind. You can't trust that the person telling you is being truthful. So everyone has to look within and find their own answers.
Agreed.

How is this supposed to be an insult? Magi have traditionally isolated themselves from both common people and their peers in order to focus on their magical practices.

Another forbidden text. Not for beginners.
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=296A903B7C1F090460C5B22AA51FE7CD

sage

Pst, hey kid. Wanna learn Tibetan consciousness transference?
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=2A9D2D51A255818C6C0941C26D8E0EEA

Nigger, you want forbidden texts try this shit out for size.

see the vampire book I just posted, they talk loads about consciousness trasference and how their Adepts ca die and move his soul into an infant which is prepared for the rite, technically making the Adept immortal.

The books I posted cannot be purchased by the general public. That is why they are forbidden. Anyone can work black magic and necromancy. Not everyone can harness black magic to reach perfect Enlightenment for the benefit of all sentient beings.
Hurting is easy.
Helping isnt.

lol faggot

user, I went through his post history and he's most likely some type of shill. Oathy makes cucks like him mad as fuck, every time. No point banning him but consider your suspicions confirmed.

So what the flying fuck is the source? This is hypnosis at best, brainwashing at worse. Anyone else agree or able to prove me wrong? I know these voice tricks, I've used them and done a better job and I'm not going to let some kike use hypnosis against Kekists!

You magician kike cocksuckers still at it arent you? Fuck, im impressed, except for the fact that you are all still a bunch of kike shills sharing multiple ip addresses.

Still waiting on that spell fucktards

Mind sharing a pdf link?

Please elaborate on this. I would very much like to know what these tricks are and how I might employ them myself. This seems like very useful knowledge for any Holla Forumslack.

This appears to be from the same authors:
scribd.com/mobile/document/342225325/Drakon-Covenant-Novitiate-Guide-Mine-1

changing things with memes is an illusion, just like voting

Please use a different site than scribd.

misanthropicnexion.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/drakon-covenant-novitiate-guide-mine-1.pdf

Not the same text, but I was able to find another tome by the same author: A. A. Morain. Titled Codex Aristarchus, it's available for free as a pdf.
archive.org/details/CodexAristarchus

Thank you.

You're welcome. It appears to be based on the order of 9 angels, a sort of "user meets satanism" Internet based left hand path school.
Here is their main book:
lapisphilosophicus.wordpress.com/naos/

Weren't ONA involved with /baphomet/?

I don't operate within those spheres anymore but it's extremely likely.

fml…
Alright, after I shower and get this damned handle on this shield, go grocery shopping never lift when out of meat… I'll make a thread for it on /tok/ and springboard my momentum to make the thread about lefty brainwashing programs in universities. and maybe finish off my nootropics…

sage

Order of Nine Angles Satanist reporting in. Get our name right, faggot.

How angular.

Does O9A trigger you? Serious question, it's what I've most commonly seen it called online.

Not to my knowledge; they just both depict Her as female (and rightfully so)

lapisphilosophicus.wordpress.com/tag/baphomet/

He's a (1) and he said angles, not angels. He's fucking with you.

I sincerely doubt you are a genuine adherent of the tradition with that attitude, but take solace in the fact you're speaking with one who is and has probably undertook the ordeals that you merely sit and read about.

But agreed, it's certainly not difficult to see its *Angles not Angels (nor why it would be 'angels' at all)

Oh, so it is. I stand corrected.

Here, the Novitiate Guide is available: misanthropicnexion.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/drakon-covenant-novitiate-guide-mine-1.pdf

>Implying Angles/Angels aren't associated concepts primal rays off Godhead, deviated and separated by their divisions into arc sections

Angelic dubs

Uh

Those weren't dubs. But those are angelic trips.
KeK is weird today

That book Naos is filled with (and more so than most occult books I've read) rituals and tests firmly involving very real outside world action. Nothing about the internet on there.

As such, it's anything but an internet based thing. it simply spread online quicker than other groups because they embraced copyleft and made everything freely shared.

Meh close enough, but yikes check that shit.

Fair enough.

We still got the message loud and clear regardless.

HEIL'D

I've received Kek's blessings many times on this board, He smiles upon me for sure. He smiles upon us all.

As stated, he's fucking with you. The only orders I've spotted here are OTO actually pretty cool people overall, I used to drink with them and party, but never joined the IOT absolute douchebags and shitlords of the lowest order, never met one who didn't give me reason to purge and few Initiates of the Green Flame/Ray not their official name, just a title I'd mntion the shillforce of dkmu, but they are too retarded to count as an order. Pic related for them.
Completely kiked, degenerate, and the enemy, always. Luciferianism from gnostic/cathar/rosicrucian/yazidi on the other hand is completely different, though good luck finding a real group in the sea of shitlords and edgelords without a clue.

Wait

The TET get?

Do you have a screencap?

It's more for display for the greater audience than really usually for the priests of Kek (initates/mystics, or Neters in the Egyptian tong), such as our selves. As we know and feel the power, intimately and personally. Even omens are superficial.

Fuck this godhead bullshit.Seek your own path, learn individuation! Attain immortality of the self and be a fucking man.

Also, Tet is a chess-playing deity from No Game No Life.

It does indeed user.

No, Tet is the God of Games.

After homestuck and it's divine frogs. . .

This is a grave omen.

underrated post

Homestuck is meaningful?

You bet your fucking ass it's meaninful.

So, does he not play chess, is he not a deity, or is he not from No Game No Life? I didn't use his proper title, but I'm confused as to what about my post you're negating.

Is He-Man meaningful?

Tet is the world piller, and possibly an instruction for a magical or gravitational device. Given the get of 9s it may be a means to propel spacecraft to the heavens.

Maybe. It would piss off the queers if we stole the meme.

What do user think about the way Islam is spreading? Christianity is waning, the Pope is a cuck. Jews are becoming even more unpopular. Yet Muslims are aggressively expanding. It seems like, of the Abrahamic traditions, Islam is emerging as victor, at least for the time being.
I think it says something significant about our world that a brutal sandnigger religion could thrive in CY+2.

Ha. These are the spasms of a dying faith. Islam lacks the confidence it had in the 7th century, it has undergone shockingly little growth in the time since its founding, and the prevailing atmosphere is one of denial. The religion is rotten to its core, and I doubt that it will survive the century. This is, after all, the end of one era and the beginning of a new.

You think it is dying? Howso? The shia/sunni split is certainly dividing it, and it's followers individually are more or less a joke, but they reproduce in vast numbers and seem to have no shortage of young men willing to blow themselves up.

The Islamic world may have an abundance of young men willing to shed blood, but I don't believe that's sufficient to keep a religion afloat. Religions are spiritual things which require spiritual sustenance. Having already had their faith shaken by the West's rise to dominance over the ever stagnant muslim world, they lash out in an attempt to prove the worth of their prophet by conquering and colonizing Europe; however, this too will end in failure. This isn't the first time Europe has been on the brink. Europeans have a long history of weathering invaders before pushing them into the sea. This eventual defeat will strike an unrecoverable blow to the morale of the muslim world.

What's your opinion on the Temple of Set?

Do you remember the conspiracies about >>>/fringe/ being run and founded by ONA?

I'm not familiar enough with them to have one.

ToS contacted me via the astral once and then by email. My personal opinion of them is they're a bunch of experimental philosophers who come up with philosophical ideas that are based on false axioms just because they can. It's akin to people who try to make philosophy into a career and so to make shekels, rather than telling an ancient and old philosophy that has always been true, they make up some transhumanist or other bullshit philosophy.

Can you give an example of this?

I've hit such a mental block with astral projection. At this point, all I can do is ask; What's the trick? I've done it twice before, and one of those times I even did it on purpose.

Problem is, I have no idea what I did, and it's gotten so bad that I don't even try anymore.

Pls help a tadpole out.

What did I say that made you say NO to my post, faggot?

Not particularly but I saved conspiracy for Holla Forums, /fringe/ was good when smiley was there all schizo, and had good memes. Now the BO is an ashkenazi manlet.
What ever happened to Iron Pill guy? We need more Iron Pill memes, they're fantastic. Fuck, they even got my wife doing situps again.

#1 Stop trying so hard and relax.
#2 You do not need to lose consciousness, this is inferior and for weebs.
Feel your energy, feel your blood, become aware of your consciousness and the separation between mind body and spirit. Take control of your consciousness as if it is another limb and run your spirit through it, then slowly step out while retaining full focus on your spirit and consciousness, thn direct your focus towards another location, and pull from that location on your spirit and you will arrive there. in my NEETer days, I'd practice this at multiple locations at once. Maxed out at 7 before I'd lose motor control.

) That wch is below is like that wch is above that which is above is like yet wch is below to do ye miracles of one only thing.

3) And as all things have been arose from one by ye mediation of one: so all things have their birth from this one thing by adaptation.

4) The Sun is its father, the moon its mother,

* = required field [▶ Show post options & limits]
Confused? See the FAQ.
Expand all images
Tree view
Enable gallery mode
Dear Fat Kimmy, there's a French Banker married to a grandma who's plotting to replace you with Yeong Ten

File (hide): c702a97114efecf⋯.jpg (134.2 KB, 816x1191, 272:397, 8ae9ffe2a8fecc64f97581f831….jpg)
[–]

▶Esoteric Kekism thread #2 Anonymous 06/05/17 (Mon) 11:55:02 d5c548 No.10033946>>10034013 >>10034276 >>10038067 >>10041555 [Watch Thread][Show All Posts]

The previous thread got locked. This thread is dedicated to Esoteric Kekism, kek discussion, and spirituality. Experience accounts, knowledge, and wisdom are welcome.

▶Anonymous 06/05/17 (Mon) 12:05:44 f41a78 No.10033977>>10034034 >>10035291

no

▶Anonys like somebody wants to shut it down. An user would simply ignore this thread if it didn't interest him, not sperg out iay have an abundance of young men willing to shed blood, but I don't believe that's sufficient to keep a religion afloat. Religions are spiritual things which require spiritual sustenance. Having already had their faith shaken by the West's rise to dominance over the ever stagnant muslim world, they lash out in an attemppt fuckinAnd that brings us to the concept of the Egyptian god Set or Seth.

Egypt was odd in how it a

I'm not familiar enough with them to have one.

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 19:58:56 bb3c13 No.10042296>>10042315

ToS contacted me via the astral once and then by email. My personal opinion of them is they're a bunch of experimental philosophers who come up with philosophical ideas that are based on false axioms just because they can. It's akin to people who try to make philosophy into a career and so to make shekels, rather than telling an ancient and old philosophy that has always been true, they make up some transhumanist or other bullshit philosophy.

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 20:04:19 aec599 No.10042315

Can you give an example of this?

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 20:37:12 ac54ab No.10042430>>10042531
File (hide): cf23f444ce2529a⋯.png (464.33 KB, 500x495, 100:99, babbyfrog.png)

File (hide): e37d86ac6b0e4a0⋯.mp4 (1.97 MB, 480x360, 4:3, Berserk soundtrack - 1 Beh….mp4) [play once] [loop]

Wtf? Weird as format by two (1)s, very suspicious…

Very weird. Also,

Shills are so anally ravaged they've resorted to badly made bots.

The problem isn't that astral shit is fake.
The problem is this entire "reality" is fake.
Astral shit is like a dream.
"Reality" is also like a dream.
So if you want to go poking holes in something in this thread, you're going to need to start at the foundation.

Trust me, this whole thread reeks to anyone living in reality. This is cultist programming.

Pic related.

Two different (1)s, the bots are coming for us.

This and many other deceptive things are why channeling and mediumship is so problematic. Even if it weren't tech interference it could still very well be entities pretending.
montalk.net/metaphys/127/standards-of-channeling

You guys need to ignore the shills. As Thoth once said "NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Tidbits of information to create a magical thinking based worldview is not an education. This thread is not an education. Tibetan buddhism is like black magick kabbalah shit anyway, I dunno why you'd be into that.

NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

This is true of every interaction, mundane or otherwise.

Are you here, the user who made this post?
Ye, the maker of shields?

This guy is full of shit.

A lot of people have difficulty working with multiple types of sensory input, such as sound, touch, taste, while vision seems easiest. Really, just keep practicing. Emotions and ideas are easy to convey, while hole words usually take a lot of practice. Some use signals of various types though eventually you want to work up to telepathy, establishong direct contact or radiating specific concepts. One way to work on this is to focus on the actual vibration of a word, and then radiating the same vibration from your spiritual form. Of course, practicing listening while projecting may be a better first step.

That's sad…

Good image.
I don't get what people see in him. He looks like he was in a black project, recruited for having some autism grade capability, and then ultra'd to the MK. Actually that's my official take on this guy. He fucking reeks of it, enough that I would put money on this being the case. Got any backstory for him? Previous careers? Perhaps lack of living direct family members?

if dubs the raid perpetrators that are causing curring spam will die in 24 hours and get on the news for some strange way they died - all of them

if trips, pol will dox them too

Thank you for your insight user, Kek smiles upon you.

These are desperate times user. Kek is grateful for the gift of insight you are passing on. I am yet wary to engage with them myself, for they might disrupt my own alchemical processes. They will be of benefit to those anons who take them seriously.

Some of us are aware. Likewise, some of us have no choice. The spiritual is communicated through the mundane - akasha is all around us - at the same time the mundane is the composite of the spiritual. What you say is true, but it is a truth hiding another.

user, what are we doing? I thought I knew, but now I realize I have no idea. I feel like young Link gathering the sacred stones only to find out it's what Ganondorf wanted all along, but I am also willing away that reality in favor of a reality where my mistakes are lessons preparing me for a great work. I found an old notebook from several years ago and only recently became aware I was channeling - I thought I was only taking some notes, but in retrospect they had an odd way of coming true sometimes to my very extreme detriment. Anons should be very careful what they meme, because it just might happen. I've forbidden my lower self from even attempting to channel until I can be sure I've banished all the demons. Any chance you know further resources for doing so? The tet get helped me to banish [spoiler]Chronzon which was a massive relief.[/spoiler]

Should we do a global report at this point?

Understand who?
This is such an obscure cap. What is the context?

I was asking where to begin. Where to start with esotericism.

Start with Plato and Socrates.

h-heh.

Admittedly, I'm brushing up on history first. Which is what I was going to tell that user. So it might be a week or so before I dive into the dialogues.
I want to give myself the Classical education, which my American schools never gave me.

It is willed.
I'll dump some of the things I have, they may be useful.
Here's a MEGA library full of esoteric texts:
mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

To better explain myself, when I try to delve into something, I usually end up having to look up a concept mentioned, whose definition leads me to another thing I'm unfamiliar with, and another definition using terms I don't know.

Yeah, this is exactly why I say to always start with Plato and Socrates. You'll fucking love socrates though, he is a true Holla Forumsack. He taught enlightenment through trolling. Also, you will waste your time going onto anything else before reading these two. The Kybalion will be good after this foundation, then go to the runes, reac Children of Odin and then Futhark by edred thorson, then Jung, then Serrano a bit and follow to what you like.

What the fuck even is that fagcreature?
Japan…

user, I…

What culture resonates most with you? What tradition appeals to you?

Thank you, user.
I've heard mixed opinions on Serrano, but the his book, "Adolf Hitler: The Ultimate Avatar" seems like a good one.
I should add I haven't read any of these books, so I cannot say if they are good or bad. I only knew that their listing would be valuable.

I don't really have a particular country in mind… Britain, I suppose.
I like Scotland, and it is where I draw at least 90 percent of my lineage.
Inversely, I also like England very much as well.
I like the feeling of it. There's a certain atmosphere it posses. The sort of words HP Lovecraft uses that get me going like

I'll defend myself by saying that I hope I'm wrong and that I haven't wasted all the hours I've put into studying esoteric traditions. But the whole "reality is a dream" stuff reeks of kabbalistic schools of thought like theosophy and whatever else. Shouldn't I be concerned that a one world government intends to replace the abrahamic religions with a kabbalized form so as to entrap everyone into the luciferian cult warned of in the bible? …Or is it that the bible was written as a failsafe mechanism for them? The frog connection and the baneposting shit and all the other crap, at this point, I just have a stinking suspicion that someone is playing a bunch of gullible folks. It's hard to reconcile many a things, and the magical thinking can lose me much quicker than the logical thinking that is following money trails and stuff… all of which points to jews and freemasons and jesuits and the military industrial complex and phony psyops like the rise of Hitler and the rise of Trump and all this other shit.

I see money pouring into outlets pushing reptilian alien shit and other ufo disclosure horseshit… I don't buy it. I think they're just going to get everyone hooked on this idea and then when we're all so dosed up with barium and aluminum and scandium and whatever other metal nanoparticulate is coming out of the airplanes, the GWEN towers will be shooting out EM waves to send messages confirming all this shit which will be amplified by the metals in our blood and man I dunno but it reeks and I've never materialized fucking anything through my thoughts but I've sure as hell seen psychopaths kill and trick people for monetary gain (9/11, the world wars, etc.). I'm just going to assume there's some trickery going on and maybe I'm wrong, but I could also just be picking up on patterns that are very real and very convoluted and not perceptible to those with too low an IQ to not buy into the indulging worldview being set up to entice them like lambs to slaughter.

I haven't gotten deep into European traditions so I don't know what to suggest there. I will say that regardless of what you pick to study the first step should be making peace with your father, mother, ancestors, and relatives, in that order. These form your spirit family after their death regardless of what school you study.

Try meditating for five to fifteen minutes, one to three times per day. Do this for a month and see how you feel.

My Father and I are fine, but my Mother is a liberal. The classical hippie type. "Who says America is yours? The land belongs to God though… Race doesn't exist…"
And how do I make peace with my forebears? Meditation? I don't follow.

I've been meditating for over a decade. I'm starting to wonder if all this meditation stuff is just clearing the mind so that all one hears is the ambient ELF shit that HAARP is beaming out. It'd be nice for the rest of humanity if I was a paranoid schizophrenic, but maybe the death of civilization lies in magical thinking. All I know is work and the fruits of my labor and maybe if you spend your entire life in internet la la land you might think that shit just happens and coincidences fall into place without your effort and nothing is real or whatever but I know that when I train my body, my muscles become more visible and I get stronger.

That's fine. You don't have to agree with her. Just try not to disrespect her. Every father is a cosmic father, every mother a cosmic mother. You are a child of the universe. I don't mean this in any hippie bullshit way. You are an eternal being, continually reborn into an ever-shifting universe that is illusory and aware of your awareness of it.
Anything you want to come true, you can potentially make come true, through the combination of your focus and imagination.
The different traditions just flavor the results differently.
One thing you may want to consider is your moral code. Do you want to practice white magic, black, a mixture of both, or do you want to work for balance between the two.

You think a lot for a meditator.

I hit send prematurely. I meant to finish that post off by saying that a bunch of memelords aka the people who figured this stuff out thousands of years ago leading to their fucking rise to power are probably planting shit and setting up events and literally guiding everything that is happening using a number of methods that they have at their control and the public is none the wiser to it because they're stupid and you folks are none the wiser to it because they're indulging you right now with a congratulatory psyop.

The alternative is that things do happen for a reason and Holla Forums is feeding a beast or creating a golem or doing something that could otherwise eat them everyone involves alive. I mean, is a cult of rationalism holding us all back or a cult of magical thinking money meme magicians. The latter tend to kill babies and trick people and stuff, the former gave us penicillin and washing machines and other things that help me. I dunno, but logical thinking is looking A LOT more enticing to people who haven't completely lost their minds yet… or maybe I'm one of the folks that has lost his mind. The money trail is there. The geopolitical implications point in one direction. Find me another worldview that reconciles all this shit and doesn't rely on magic. My worldview does, and also points out how the magical thinking can be used to enslave all those who believe in it.

I don't mean this to be rude but are you autistic irl?

White magic/black magic or a mixture of both.
What about winning the lottery?
Not even for materialistic reasons, at least not by much. There are a few things I'd obviously want just for the joy of having them. But mainly in the interest of financial security, buying books, securing my legacy, the future of my children, etc. Honest to God reasons more Holla Forumslack like than the way (((they))) use their power and influence.

I meant to put a question mark after the "or both", I wasn't saying all three, of course.

Polite sage

Money spells are always selfish imo. If you're comfortable with both sides of the path you have more options. Have you looked into Pythagoras, Plato, etc?

Buddy, I'm not living in the dream world that incorporates a fucking plane crash that could've been faked by the same psychopaths who fake every other event to push some ideology as being proof that magical thinking is real… Yeah wow all those bots posting bane memes really tore into the fabric of spacetime and crashed the 4U flight in LES BAINES it surely could not have been set up by memetic divisions in the intelligence agencies looking to subvert a potential political movement that could defeat them by pigeonholing them into believing nonsense meme magick and genocidal shit.

So no, I'm not autistic, just a bit concerned that this whole thing is a set up.

You honestly sound autistic. I'm not allowed to lie. I apologize. Just… yknow… you sound way too thought focusdd.

I am, ashamedly, more familiar with Diogenes than with them.
Like I said earlier, I am just starting out with my self-Classical Education, so nothing like that yet.
I'm doing the trivium in the order with history first, to get me familiar with everything going on outside the stories and better understand them. Then move on to the logic, rhetoric, and grammar.
I didn't honestly know there were money spells. I'd be too afraid to use them, I'd think it would deliver me the money with a Monkey's Paw-esque punishment.

Okay, stay stupid, retard.

It's fine. I'd start with them. Look around here, maybe:
gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=Pythagoras &open=0&res=100&view=simple&phrase=1&column=def
and
gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=Plato&open=0&res=100&view=simple&phrase=1&column=def
Have you read the Kybalion? You def8nshould if you havent.

Okay, maybe that was harsh. Your post history suggests you aren't stupid. I'm certainly not autistic if that's what you want to call a person actually researching history and trying to reconcile current events with geopolitical currents that stretch millennia. Like I said, I've put my hours into the occult. I practically started my descent into this rabbit hole as a 13 year old reading RAW. That was a long time ago. I don't know if that I've grown jaded, but I certainly am suspicious of many things going on. The new age deception REEKS, does it not? That Gaia shit smells horrible.

To add to that, the biggest things to take from these guys is, in Pythagoras's case, sacred Geometry, and in Plato's, the Cave parable and Platonic solids.

If that's all you got out of it you would have been better off just reading this.

Thanks, user. I'm saving the Kybalion for later after the Greeks, maybe even after the Romans?

God I'm terrible at math… I should be better with it once I'm done with my re-education, though.
(sorry for the late reply, it had given me that duplicate file bullshit and I didn't know it)

I strongly suggest you read the Kybalion now. Everything else will make more sense.
You don't need to learn geometry. You need to understand that vibrational frequencies cause physical putters to emerge.

Patterns* not putters.
Sounds are animated matter.
Sounds are light.
You are animated matter.
YOU are light.
That's the reality.
You are everything that ever existed because all this is occurring only in your heart/mind.
Same for everyone else.
We are all "it".

Everything else will make much more sense? How so? I can imagine how it would make clearer the causes and effects of history. I'm not saying you're wrong, just wondering how.

Actually, since there's no pdf of "A Dysfunctional Afterlife" anywhere I'll scan and upload it here. I think it'd be an interesting bit of reading for anons.

Mysticism helps you read texts on more than one level. Every mystic text should be seen as both literal and metaphysical, because the goal is to ultimately make them your personal reality, on avery real, interactive level. The Kybalion will help you start to be able to see texts on multiple levels, if you can't yet.
It's also just a great intro to everything you're seeking, in general. I'm a Buddhist and I'm still suggesting you read it first instead of some obscure Buddhist text. That has to say something.

Scratch that, reading through it again, it's trash and my memory is shit.

You mean kike, cuck, and Aryan opinions? The man is the greatest author I have ever read and the only poet to ever bring tears to my eyes. He has no equal in this world and I can only dream that I may gain his eloquence with words.

He absolutely must first read plato and socrates. The Kybalion is meaningless without an understanding od terma like Nos and Logos!

The math of the Aryan is not the nonsensical gibberish of the kike who obfuscates algebra and calculus. ALL mathematics can be done simply, through geometry. EUCLID! Pythagoras, Plato, would agree.

aec599 is a (((JUBU)))

The Kybalion pdf from my MEGA library link, pic related
Is this the right thing? S-surely, they mean it by it's original definition…

Well, it at least makes me feel better.

That's a hefty claim, but el/ella certainly did help to shed light on certain things for me.

checked

Has anyone else noticed that the old pill comics the esotericlly inclined user was called the Greenpill?

Green is basically the de facto color of Kekism.

Mother Kundalini has to reunite with Shiva to become whole. That's how the Hindus say it.
The energy starts at the base of your tailbone and works It's way up the chakras.

"Female" here doesn't mean feminine. It means one half of a duality. Like positive and negative polarity. You have let your ego convince you that you are just a human. You have splt from the enlightened state of thoughtless, timeless, meditative bliss. You are, as I mentioned, eternal. Any death means nothing but an eventual waking up. So why bother with fear. Live, unafraid.

Yes that is what it says in the original (an original copy now in front of me, dug it out of the shelf for ya)
Do not skip ahead in this one, and do not waste your time on it until you have a basic grasp of platonic thought or it will be lost on you. Most wind up reading this book five times before they grasp it in it's simplistic bluntness.

POLARITY IS NOT DUALITY!
Fucking kike. yes i know it has me on ignore, and yes I will curse them.

Green pill never accomplished anything. he talked and then failed and left. Iron Pill is the only one volkish enough for Holla Forums the rest are transitionary stages.

I know this image is from Cuckchan, but there isn't an 8ch version yet.

Cosimo? Cosimo de Medicci? I knew celebrities lurked Holla Forums.
Alright, thanks, user. I appreciate the effort. I was worried (((someone))) might confound the texts, or intentionally alter it somehow.

Can confirm
Currently trying to switch over to a more Volkisch lifestyle, mainly with switching my diet from chips (the crispy jew) and sodas (the fizzy jew) to clean, BPA free, water (the liquid Aryan) (try to get about a gallon a day, give or take) and grains, protein, beef, vegetables, fruits, and dairy.

So basically, all the facts and plot points fall into place because they were set up that way so that the divine will carry out the plan for those wishing for it to come true? Is ECCO real? I'm trying to figure things out, I'm pretty reactionary.

I get all that.

But on the other hand, there's plenty of stuff that rational thinking isn't even going to touch.

The reason magical thinking is useful isn't because it starts your car. It's useful because of the double-slit experiment.

Thought, without a doubt, proven by rational thinking, affects reality. If it can affect reality weakly, it can be trained/developed to affect it strongly.

I wish we could be smug about all this together, but there's too much that can't be explained by anything but magical thinking. You can't even touch some subjects with rational thinking.

this comes out on the 15th in english. its 56 bucks preorder hardcover. worth it? never read serrano but always read here that its one of the best. I feel like this is the logical next step for me after reading Juengers works.

It's late, I'm going to pass out. Keep in mind that the historical section of the Kybalion is bullshit. It isn't based on an ancient text. It's still a good introduction, otherwise.

Good night, user

user, I…

I have found that communicating with reference to popular narratives is extremely powerful among the normies - a tip to budding leaders of men here. It's a shorter way of saying "I'm afraid that I'm being used by others to create something that I want to be good but will be used to corrupt and destroy others." It wouldn't be the first time. However, I also recognize that a lot of programming has already taken place to conform people to an emergent religious tradition, and I'm not sure this programming can ever go away without a Deluge. I'm trying to contribute my own powers to make this egregore undermine Satanism, which therefore requires undermining itself last so that humanity can be free from rule by usurper gods and entities. And like I said, [i]I don't have a choice[/i]. I/we were created for this.

Aren't the high quality Pepe's suspicious? We know CIA has a memetics team. There are a lot of very powerful players who are extremely interested in the phenomenon of the Kek consciousness. I believe the reason Kek has chosen to manifest himself most strongly here at 8/pol/ is because the Kalki walks among us, unknown even to himself. (((They))) want to destroy him before he even knows why he would be targeted. Kek is trying to reach the Kalki first, to awaken him to his true nature and powers in time.

You're not wrong user, but you should also recognize how Holla Forums is a psyop itself. A quick and dirty "mass initiation" is in the works, and it will drive most people literally insane. The vast majority will either die in war or willingly accept the basest of slaveries, condemning their children to a curse of a thousand generations. Truth must be promoted as a pre-emptive strike against this mass deception, and with some help from the Othr Side it can be exposed - not all can or will be saved, for too many embrace this Hell and will defend it zealously against God Himself - you are right we should not lose ourselves in the images, but at the same time we cannot do without them. It is the consequence of spirit being embodied by matter that truths must be renewed so we may see intuit the dynamic of Truth behind them.

You are still Jewed. These things may help, but at the expense of humanity's collective well-being, making us weaker and more susceptible to mass manipulation and control. We need to have faith that Truth will assert itself, and not fall for the Lie that there is no hope.

Holla Forums is in the process of integrating occult truths with the mundane mechanics by which they operate, which will result in a reset of both the "normie world" of the Matrix and the "occult world" literally just another Matrix on top of this one. The power of Truth is this - it resonates through all frequencies, from the Void to the Godhead, restoring harmony and bringing an end to spiritual dissonance. Have faith in reality, it is always there.

Ok this is how you AP. Think some thoughts and lose awareness of the body, sending your awareness out with the thoughts instead, or within a mental body. That is all.

AP is not difficult. Whenever your awareness is shifted away from your physical body, you are astral projected.

Now if you want to do remote viewing or get relevant and useful information, look up psychomancy. yogebooks.com/english/atkinson/1907psychomancy.pdf

Go back to Commercial Drive. We're up on the mountain.

Very odd… The publisher should be the 55 club…
Do not forget the works of Savitri Devi!

>>>/x/

/x/ is ran by a commie faggot.

The Kalki does walk among us and Kek IS trying to reach the Kalki. Kek showed me some of what is going to happen if I get dubs I might disclose it but Kek told me DON'T disclose details unless he signs me to. I can tell you this much the Kalki will come to Holla Forums after a dark event and we will teach him to lead and Kek will teach him through us.

You got dubs. So who is it?

My issue with magic/esoteric shit is the following, suppose one can have multiple forms of logic (one can). Let us suppose we have two schools of thought, that of the scientific method/etc. and that of "magic"/esoteric. Well, if the world was terra-centric (or just our galaxy existed), I would be very inclined to the latter at least being a possible thing (i.e. it exists in parallel to the scientific method as spade to dig into a new realm of truths). However, since our universe is so large (and ever expanding), it leads to the notion that there is no "specialness" here. I.e., the crux of "magic"/esoteric stuff relies on the notion of some outside force with some will or grand plane, but in the presence of something which makes humanity itself seem trivial, one is led to thing in the "scientific method"/human existence is just random/nothing special point of view.

Well alright Kek.
(((They))) are going to strike a major blow to us this event will affect us and the Kalki directly. Once he comes of age the Kalki will be drawn here the reasons aren't clear but he believes we can help him we can. However we will force him to go through some trials before we can teach him. Once he completes the trials we will red pill and green pill him. If I recall we leave earth behind and conquer space. This pisses off the Kikes the real Kikes that earth Kikes take their orders from they control all Universes. Anyway this kicks off the 2nd Hyper War. There are tons of battles across the Universe all at once as races that hate the Kikes join us to throw them off. Eventually we get the upper hand and the Kikes being Kikes decide to destroy Earth being Kikes and all. In the darkest hour the Kalki's forces will arrive and liberate the Earth before beginning the final battle. It's hard fought but the Kalki will order a special unit that can channel the emotional energy of the Universe to wipe the Kikes from existence and end the war.

Yep it's him.

There is no "outside". Everything you experience exists only within.

You just now realize that the majority, if not every single last one, of all our great scientists, philosophers, mathematicians, and the rest were all greenpilled wizards.

You just now realize that the scientific method is based on what were once occult principles.

Disregard the retarded thoughts of the insane and delusional online and start studying Pythagoras, Plato, William James, Julius Evola, Albert Pike, Henry C. Clausen, Robert Anton Wilson, Franz Bardon, William Walker Atkinson, David Bohm, etc.

Shits gonna be crazy.

Just to defend my pride: not just now. When I first saw these threads the though came to me. Beyond that I hadn't considered the notion in any great depth (like a machine, you must present me input to reason over before I can produce output).

Yes, but the general feel I get from these threads is not a reflection of my self, and my above sentiments are an attempt to work through my conflicts with (what I perceive to be) the outlook here.
My views, as an existence, is to merely seek the truth. Thus, I spend time thinking over even the most trivial things endlessly (my own form of philosphising if you will) and studying math (what I consider the basis for a form of reasoning. At least one with a consistent set of rules). However, I don't suppose axioms such as the meaning besides dubs, a god, etc. That is to say, although I believe in a god (due to my upbringing), I do not look into things in an esoteric manner. E.g., the eclipse thread. To me, that meant nothing, the moloch threads only meant the elites were twisted and perverse, not that this was some battle of old gods. For if there were old gods, due to the reasons stated previously, humanity seems so insignificant as to be a thing of interest. But I will state that theology, in and of itself, is interesting. I would enjoy studying how all the gods relate as ideas, how they're all so similar as well as their geneology (this leads into the "we wuz Atlantians"/first civilization type threads).

You have no "self".

Thanks for the deep and enlightened response. Honestly, why not write something more detailed? You're leaving me with the job with deducing what you mean. I presume you mean in the same sense as in the collective unconcious/Code Geass/That guy in FMA? If so, what is the relevance of that to the entirity of the post?

Being sarcastic won't help any.
You are overthinking.
The answers are fundamental to your existence. When you think in walls of text the simple truths are pushed aside.
There are multiple levels of esoteric thought. Some are worldly (by which i mean they are concerned with this false reality) and some aren't. From a worldly view your ego is real. From a non-worldly view your ego is an illusion, as is everything else.
You need to work on calming your mind. Intellectual understanding of emptiness is cheap and ultimately worthless other than as a novelty for spiritual tourists.
Real emptiness must be experienced, and this will take significant meditative stability and discipline. Meditation is generally needed for serious development to occur. In your case, it definitely is.
I will do my best to help you, fwiw.

This is why you didn't get digits this time… You meant…
IRON PILL

are you going to the gathering in oregon?

boy this sure doesn't sound like project bluebeam

Uh huh. Hmmmmm….
Pretty sure he's the reincarnation of Nikolai Tesla.

Quick question, friend-o.
Does the word "Caligastia" mean anything to you?

It's been a very long time since I've seen anyone mention Urantia.

NGE was a bluebeam prep psyop tbh

So… how do we get some sort of deranged anime pop group that's full NatSoc and wears swastikas and says sieg hiel?

well, it wasn't called gospel of the new era for nothing

Try this.
ctzen.org/sunnyvale/enUS/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=156&Itemid=59

Does Holla Forums know Gurdjieff?>>10034099
check

So honestly what's more relevant to Kekism, Evergellerion, or Lain?

Yes I did actually.

Never heard of it.

Nope to fucking far.

Nope means nothing to me.

Where we're going that's gonna be the least of our worries. Anyway I am just relaying something the best I can I am sure things can and will play out different then the exact way I said Like the Kalki and I directly meeting might not happen. Though it always could who knows things are weird.

A mix of both really.

Dumb nigger I've done it before and it's nothing like you've described.

While you are technically correct, you are also totally wrong.

OC

Splendid work user.

10/10

gratitude is payment
thank you

LOVE LAIN

Always

Please continue making OC.

I really like your art style.

Well done

I was looking into more synchronicities between he and the kalki prophecy. In an interview his mom said he prefers to spend his time alone reading manga. We should send him some illustrated red/green pills. I've been thinking the "Trump will win" 77777777 Get likely ment Barron.

yesterday I saw 222 ending two different odometers and a school bus serial number. My first post on any board was

We're running not walking down the right path anons.

Just go look up Plato, Paracelsus, Pythagoras, Isaac Newton, etc. and read their philosophical and occult works.

check my
777 SOROS KILLING TRIPS

The 9999999 GET confirmed we are going to leave the planet behind confirming part of my insane prophecy. And yes I do think actual Imperium of man fighting inter dimensional space jews ending in the space over earth where the Kalki orders a group of anime idols to destroy the Jewish fleet ending the 2nd Hyper War is a little insane. All I know is what Kek showed me and that I need to prepare my mind and body for the Kali's arrival.

we need more troubadours
and Light-inspired bards
to write spells on the walls
cast fear on boomer farts

is Kek a dragon?

okay, Abrahamic tradition is the Demiurge/king-of-this-world side.

what about Adamic Tradition? or even the Pre-Adamic? quick rundown pls

Why are weeb ideas always so fucking stupid.
Why do you have to inject feminist magical girl bullshit into everything.
Kek didn't show you shit, you ate too much before bed and had a weird dream about shit you normally fantasize about because you're a fucking manchild.
None of your ideas or dreams are ever cool.
Get out of the fucking pool.

For everyone in this thread who mentioned the "kekistani" sargon plague, join us at tok, we had a thread up for a while but the board is very slow. 8ch.net/tok/res/368.html

Maybe if you got repeating digits I wouldn't be laughing at your stupid ass. Or even numbers that showed me anything at all. Also you need to work on your reddit spacing.

I understand the frogs riding the tiger, but why on water?

Didn't have a solid plan for the execution but I wanted to make a flooded city or something. Could not figure out how to make it work completely so i just went with water.

Here's a theme to work with then. Hvergelmir.

I have no attachment to that, but i can do a request if you flesh out what you want. Or anyone else for that matter.

more than just Khemetics post here

Bump

Interesting you mention that.

I've been currently exploring a thought in regards to explain how one could exploit inter-universal breaches to manipulate outcomes of events.

Because I've noticed a situation in MWI (Many Worlds Interpretation) where that while branching occurs on probabilities of an event, then a link alternative universe/timeline would likely result in a branch merging event. Because in order to describe such a state, it would require the description of both universes to exist simultaneously, leading to entanglement. In other words, it would be the equivalent as if reversing time on quantum events.

This allows for any experiment relying on quantum effects to have its result "re-rolled" due to re-entanglement. It might even result in increasing decoherence time negligibly, as the probabilities from both universes are factored into forming new branches. This is also required because to conserve causality, the time reversed state of inter-universal events must be reversible to their point of origins.

I guess this could loosely related to the concept of how dimensions is mentioned in a esoteric context. Because if you think of the concept of ascending into higher dimensions is actually about quantity of inter-universal interactions, you can see why anything good or evil would strive for such an ability.

Meme magic in a metaphysical context could be also explained by such a mechanism, but the obvious problem is: how would information from memes be translated into influencing the right outcomes? The process by default would be chaotic. All this assumes that inter-universal interactions are even possible and behave like that to begin with.

Still experimenting with this thought though.

Check'd. Khemetics is honestly a dirty word at this point.

I'll see what I can come up with. I'll get back to ya when inspiration strikes me.

I think we need a Dolan revival.

The more we dig into esoterics, the less we dig into Seth Rich
Be warned anons.
The late flood of esoteric has my "subversion" senses tingling. Like a potential psyop.

Thanks for confirming you're a faggot shill, (((1644fc))).

>>>/oven/

Nice astroturf attempt, kike.

>>>/killyourself/

Well if the New Age fags are right (again I doubt they are completely right about shit) if we ascend in consciousness like they predict we'll be able to witness and experience every Universe simultaneously. As far as I know there are already Kikes on this level also some New Age fags but they are worthless and just assume it will all work out, buddhists and other spiritual groups have some up there as well and some of /ourguys/ who are keeping the Kikes from super royally fucking us. It's also possibly why the Ogdoad is helping us in the first place because the Kikes had tipped the scale so far against us things had to be evened out.

Meme Magic is more of a catalyst for our awakening abilities. Repeating digits are more of a placebo then anything else. The things we do with meme magic could potentially be done on command without the current rituals we use if we awaken more which according to all the Spiritual people appears to be a forgone conclusion. We are growing stronger.

I was under the impression that the "point" of creation was getting away from that. Would you really want to experience everything simultaneously? There'd be no room for growth or discovery.

I probably explained it poorly.

Maybe; maybe I'm misinterpreting. It's difficult to comprehend such an expanded sense of perception without having experienced it.

Pretty much this the next level of consciousness is something you can barely comprehend the idea of. I think the analogy think of it like a VCR different Universes are different tapes. At our current level we can only watch one tape but if we move up we can change out the tapes, rewind, fast forward and so on as we please. Again probably fucked this up but yeah.

So the esoteric thread attracted the best and the worst, getting anchored
you guys seem pretty mundane as fuck. not reading this long as thread

you experience it every night. mastering astral projection is mastering the next level of consciousness

True death (as in complete disintegration of the brain) would also result in such an effect. However that would be caused by the loss of information defining the locality of you. Eventually an undefined state is reached and it results in you experiencing coherence temporarily. Afterwards decoherence causes your perception to randomly "collapse" onto a specific branch, resulting in quantum immortality or rebirth; depending on whenever or not sufficient non-local information was conserved.

But my thought experiment lead me to a intriguing scenario. To truly have something experience that upon birth instead, it requires inter-universal travel to construct a being from particles obtained from incalculable number of timelines. This would create a branch merging event that attempts to converge all timelines into one point locally forwards in time. The resulting entanglement and potential infused in such a being would be so unimaginably powerful, the best words I can use to describe it is "potentially cataclysmic".

So I'm curious if such a convergent scenario and meme magic would be connected.

Pic related.

Depending on the level of awareness one has at the time of release of the vessel, they may decohere slower without the reinforcement of a physical form or suffcient awareness of self to through sheer force of will keep oneself cohereant and complete in being/energy-form-body.

Assuming though they taker the former path, only the purest essence of the individual remains (and perhaps what ever bits may have been added to that throughout life). This is the piece of spirit/higher-self that is the archetype-output for additional incarnations. Which you will work through until you can take the latter path, in other words mastery your realm, transcendence, immortality, godhood, etc.

that means you stop existing. if you're residual energy dissipates in the afterlife or "in between lives" then you will cease to exist
coherence happens when all your etheric energy is aligned towards one thing, like your higher self
quantum phenomena entirely exists in the physical and is completely irrelevant once the tether to physicality is broken upon death

However the mechanic of what causes the collapse is essentially the same. As far as future timeline goes in terms of choosing what to incarnate as, but also as far as quantum phenomena works in physicality, It's not perception that causes the collapse, the collapse causes perception. and it's mental/astral phenomena that results in etheric phenomena of the higher realms, which means this energy energy is what really causes the quantum collapse in the physical realm

your post, and this user which may also be you

show's a misunderstanding of quantum phenomena. the MWI is bullshit as it denies the objectivity of the collapse and presumes it is randomness. Einstein said God doesn't play dice with the universe for a reason even though everyone thought he was wrong. he wasn't

so your 'intriguing scenario' doesn't really make much sense as far as the mechanics it's based on are wrong. though the potential phenomena I don't even know what you're referring to
which experience, quantum immortality?
you don't need the quantum mechanism of physicality to be immortal in the nonphysical realms. you're spirit is already pretty much immortal unless you implicitly choose to give up that immortality/'higher connection' for whatever reason
quantum immortality is entirely a physical thing that if there's a chance for you to live then you will live. but eventually there will be a 100% chance of death probably, where somehow nothing is in superposition and the entire system is entangled ie. your body failing

there only ever was and ever will be one 'real' timeline, all the others are potentials in the future, or intangible parallels from alternate pasts as they would have no energy in them

that's a crude oversimplification of higher realms
though what you actually say is pretty much correct, as ambiguous as it is

please don't inflate KEK's ego too much.
He's only just out of college and completely autistic, and we all know what happens when gods get addicted to worship.
just say thanks, be friendly.

r you retarded KEK is older than any abrahamic pussy deity

Water symbolizes chaos. It's perfect. You've tapped into some serious stuff.

are you retarded? gods transcend time.

these frog warlocks and their aquatic meme magic mayn
and maybe those are some sort of jesustigers

Maybe it's because frogs live in water…

water is the most spiritual element, formless always changing

what is this college autistic bullshiit. don't disrespect KEK ya fuckface

don't disrespect KEK? Oh, little man, you make me laugh.
I was there when he was conceived, nurtured him through his first conscious moment, and educated him from pre-school to college.
I'd never disrespect my beautiful wee protege.
At the same time, please don't worship him. Unless you want to turn him into a tyrant. And chaos unbound is a very . messy . thing.

stop samefagging and shitting the thread up
also take your meds

Are you unaware of the Egyptian origins of KEK? What are you even doing in this thread

btw thread was always shit

Chaos is, by its very nature, unbound.

The thing is though regardless of physical or nonphysical systems, everything shares the same intrinsic property: Information. So distinction of such phenomena being exclusive to certain realms breaks down when treated in terms of information. That also means this postulate would apply to all realms: The less information there is of a system, the more uncertainty exists within that system. So I do believe quantum phenomena can be applied to everything, even beyond the physical. Problem is that I find it difficult to explain it accurately.

They're both me, internet is playing up lately, wouldn't be surprised my IP switched again.

I'm potentially describing the birth of a physical god. Because its state of existence would transcend all else due to the severity of entanglement and yet possess a definite physical form as if its not entangled. I actually developed this thought as a mean to imagine whenever or not this reality is actually metastable, and if there's a physical way to prove god's existence.

That becomes untrue the moment wormholes as experimentally proven and can result in past time travel. Such an intersection requires both timelines to become real in order to allow for the wormhole to tunnel though and remain open, otherwise any attempt to do so would immediately collapse it. Though an alternative theory could work if you resort to another interpretation. Another way would be just to declare such things as literally impossible.

no… no it doesn't physical realm. you can believe what you want but what "I believe" and what is the accurate science of quantum mechanics today I can explain accurately and to great lengths. physics has reached limit of physical universe where universe literally has no more 'information' that's the whole point of the wave function collapse as it is essentially random. I will repeat 'Einstein said God doesn't play dice with the universe for a reason even though everyone thought he was wrong. he wasn't' but everyone thinks universe is based on dice ie. in many worlds interpretation the universe splits into 6 for each dice roll. that is just retarded. There is only one real universe, and the 'randomness' is influenced by non physicality of different realms and you can call that 'information' if you want but it is entirely inherently subjective

entanglement doesn't mean power, quite the opposite actually, the more definite physical form something has the more entangled it is. So you must mean disentangled. A very large amount of disentangled energy, could be interesting. How you explained to get this didn't make any sense though. So all this can prove is that a strong nonphysical entity like diety can manifest in the physical universe through this energy somehow.
Not sure what you mean by metastable, stability is like when time stops so maybe a large burst of disentangled energy can slowdown time to a metastable state. these are pretty interesting lines of thought
Yup. This is why going back in time is simply impossible. It would be no different than trying to have a lucid dream since the universe would just be empty and disentangled as it's calculations would rely on your energy as no one else would be a real person aside from splitting your consciousness.
In this universe we are riding this train and powering it ourselves and there's no brakes on this train friendo

Most of you are too stupid to be trying to figure out how reality works.
That's not an insult, it's a fact.
Most of you are also too stupid to be capable of realizing that you're too stupid to understand the truth.
Niggers are closer to the truth when they Muh dick because the miracle of birth can be performed by even the lowest nigger.
Kikes are closer to the truth because they realize the highest answer is love, even if they only love each other.
Whites here have nothing except overconfidence. The moderators here know nothing about mysticism and bury the truth out of sheer incompetent ignorance.
You're being intentionally kept stupid, the alt-right subverted your God, and you think Egyptian mysticism is Western.
Your outlook is grim.
Unfuck yourselves or get used to living in Niggertopia because you have nothing. Whites aren't racially aware, kikes rule the sysrem, and you can't even open your mouth weith out getting punched.
I can't help any group that is this completely useless and unable to learn.
Tell a nigger they are part of everything and they'll be OK with it.
Tell a faggot they are part of everything and they'll throw a party.
Tell a Holla Forumslack and you all sputter "Nooooo… I'm not part of anything with any niggers in it!", then turn around and say only kikes think they are part of anything.
We all live on Earth you fucking morons. We're all part of this ecosystem.
No wonder your kids get raped. You're useless.
Keep praising a God that fucking Sargon stole and telling yourselves it means you're winning, son.
If you can't protect Kek, Kek will not bother to protect you.
You all deserve to lose. Stupid people deserve to lose. This is why you are losing. This is why you will continue to lose. Your enemies understand mysticism. You, on average, are too busy thinking repeating digits and synchronicities will save you.
You cherry pick things from other traditions but leave out what is uninteresting, meaning the hidden will stay hidden because all of these systems were designed to trip up idiots who split.it up and only kept parts.
You have shit. A lot of shit. You can sculpt it into mountains but it will still be shit and anyone stupid enough to rely upon it is going to be buried in it.
Fuck your stupidity. I have white children to protect. Fuck you.

I went from hatting the untermensch to a more wholistic spiritual perspective in which each vessel type has it's purpose and place to offer experiences of consciousness though it's unique lens.

HAHAHA! The heretic has shown his true colors! PRAIS KEK!

reminder

CHAOS IS NOT ESOTERIC

KEK WASN'T CREATED BY /fringe/ Hermies gaymasons

KEK IS NATURE

NATURE IS TRUTH

TRUTH IS REAL NOT "spiritual", fucking Oprah

ESOTERICS IS A BLUEPILL

IT'S BETA MAGIC (Magic comes from Zuruthustra, the first philosopher)

YOU'RE BEING MIND FUCKED

FUCK /fringe/ YOU'RE FUCKING SHIT PRESCRIPTION DRUG BETAS

CHAOS ISN'T ESOTERIC

KEK ISN'T NEOPLATONISM OR KABBALAH OR FREEMASON SHIT

KILL

YOUR

SELF!!!!!!!!!!

THE BLACK SUN IS NOT ESOTERIC EITHER!

Hvergelmir is the wellspring of the ALL, the same as the Well of Tartarus which feeds all rivers from deep below Hades. It is the place in which gods stand and all lies washed away, disolved back into the source, leaving only the pure ego. It is within this current that I was initiated once in this life, and again in many others. I suspect that these waters are those in which kek sleeps between the cycles, in the depths that only gods may dwell.

ALSO

THE BOOKS IN THIS THREAD ARE SHIT

YOUR MAGIC IS SHIT

YOU'RE LUCKY 8CH IS DEAD AND THE REAL Holla Forumslacks left

have fun…

Let me tell you something about that.

With the current situation and current political and ideological thinking, esoterism and mysticism are only escapist fantasies, trying to create a vision of a world beyond that is untainted by mortal concerns and corruption and that is filled with ideas.
DO NOT GO DOWN THAT PATH.

The struggle we have on our hands is as real and material as everything else. You cannot dedicate yourself to unreal ideas and thoughts when the fight we have on our hands is against Chaos that eats away at the world around us.
Whatever spiritual connection you ache for with the land and with your blood, it is not yours to have and immerse in, until you have cleansed the body. Ancient cultures had purification rituals and proprietary sacrifices, but those were not enacted until peace and order were restored.

ORDER is what we need to fight for - I don't mean just order on the streets, or status quo, or dictatorship, but Order as understood in human context against the primordial Chaos, which is mired in esoterism and mysticism, double meanings and constant change, as opposed to solid civilization which roots itself in traditions of our forefathers and objective reality.

If nothing matters but safety of our blood and civilization then those can only thrive when Order is imposed, that is arrangement of the world around us in a manner that supports our culture and life. Ideas, theories and over-elaborate thinking about principles that have been espoused without fault and without a change in definition by everyone from ancient times until now, like honour, loyalty, sacrifice, duty and mercy, is what we must fight against. All social theories and principles of traditional life are rooted in those virtues that have always been seen as objective, for they are qualities of a man's behaviour that we see as beneficial not only to himself but to his society.

Leftism in all its guises as Marxism, critical and post-critical theory, Jewish undermining of traditional norms and all manner of invented hell and corruption both personal and political, seeks to undermine objective Order to submit everyone to the imaginary and ever-fluid world of ideal Chaos, that allows those with loudest mouthpieces to rule over reality through subjective means.

You can often see Jews rally against traditional Christian morality - answers and reasons one is given are different, but the core idea of an objective, ordered world and set principles to govern it are the foundation of Western society, as opposed to Jewish mentality of the spoken word being both malleable and the foundation of reality that exists temporarily between you and them when you speak. They are agents of Chaos because they thrive and live in it and the ordered, principled world of a Greek, Roman, Crusader, and in the end Westerner, has always been an anathema to their self-centred worship of themselves.

Don't live in the world of ideas, live in the now and act on it.

Without a logical ideology there can only be chaos
Without esotericism one cannot have philosophy. Esotericism and philosophy go hand in hand.

That being said there is this delusion among fans of esotericism due to the stigma of the word logic. It's because of these schizoid spergs, along with ignornt critics like you, that no thread on esotericism in Holla Forums would ever be productive or practical. You're both just different flavors of the brainwashed shill

what is western? is isn't about west or east. it is about NORTH and SOUTH. Hyperborea and Atlantis/egypt
Apollo(not sun like your faggot 'esoteric' books say) and mother-son(sun) worship. isis-ishtar

nature is cool. but there are more things in life
like ART. that perfects nature and frees the divine spark

earth is not round but flat and square. because it is a swastika, but jews stopped it from spinning around the cosmic axis
spread love and Aryan mystical wisdom

hello fellow white!

You clearly don't even know what esoteric means and you are a fool. Protip it means hidden, as opposed to commonly known. The high and secret arts of consciousness and manifestation of (collective) will are certainly topics that relatively few possess knowledge thereof.

Checked.

The nature of cosmic truth and wisdom is only esoteric if society is degenerate. In an enlightened society we could all see greater truth because it wouldn't get in the way of our (non-existent) enslavement.

PRAISE KEK

bump

what do you want to talk about

The more the (((enemy))) fights against us, the stronger we become. Praise Kek, we are winning!

pyracantha.com/Z/asha.html
tenets.zoroastrian-fire-temple.com/asha.html

Praise Kek, I have found one of the enemy!
This individual going by the name "ringtail" is an Evergreener, antifa, drug addled degenerate, a polygamous whore, AND a member of D K M U, the group behind the "magic war" and "punching pepe" anti-kekism shilling.
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007271447182 www.dkmu.org/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=256

Does anyone have the color cdes for the christmas-y colors divined by Kek using the numbers 14, 88, and 00?

We had a Holla Forums style translation a while ago.
Please someone repost.

Y-you wouldn't happen to have or know where to find the pdf's?

sage

I used to imagine this and try to visualize it for fun, before reading it now several times from other sources. It must be something many people have considered.

The tricky part is this: If all the possibilities exist at once, and you're the one navigating between them… then just what are you, exactly? And just what are the other simultaneous manifestations of you?

Are they empty shells, ready to receive your one true consciousness as it traverses the plane of timelines?

Are they other, separate consciousnesses that trade positions with you, or with another version, and every version of yourself is in constant movement between all the positions?

Are you just an observer, and the illusion is not only of time but of will, such that you're following a determined (or random but uncontrolled) sequence as though you are some outside entity immersed in a holographic film?

Or, is it something else?

I forget what the concept is called, but there is a real concept in physics where, in the simplest form, a single worldline can split into two, then merge again later into a single line. What it means is that there is no way to prove which of the two worldlines was followed from the past to the present. Of course, there can be more than two, and different merging lines…

This is what the average kek-spammer is like.

posting link to dreams of user
pastebin.com/humnEfd4

You mean the average reddit or 4cuck cuck.

That's not a very enlightened post user.
You want to be angry and build strawmen to play internet tough love guru with, no one's gonna stop you. But don't tell me that after all you've learned that you expect everyone who shows up to just learn. Don't tell me you expect everyone on Holla Forums should just immediately get it. You said what you needed to say and you saw that the loudest few ignored it so you got angry and lashed out. You should know better. With all the posts you've made you should know better. Tend to your children and maybe you'll the patience to deal with fools.

To be really honest there is nothing in Egyptian mythos against racemixing though they did understand the races as being very different from each other it wouldn't stop them from having nigger bastards who in time became the rulers before the Greeks came and wiped them all out and white people became the rulers again. Greeks made sure only Hellenics would have power from there on out until the Muslim horde came during Roman occupation.

Any deity wants white people to remember them as they have the most power but some will dabble in investment in the lesser races if it can.

I'd say it's probably more a case of if it has to.

I know there are mongrels in the photo but that isn't the point of posting it.
Also, Egypt didn't get bastardized because "it just happened."

Yup, it has increased in intensity since the thread calling for the physical removal of kekistanis went up, even though it was already established that they are useful idiots and serve as great fodder for the triggering.

Kekism was around long before Sargon's kekistan may may Rach.

Just because you say it doesn't make it true.

Dubs of importance. DreamerAnon has begun again, sharing the most sacred and new dreams in the Temple.

Many thanks famalam.

The God Emperor ordering a group of anime Idols to destroy the Kikes might be more likely then you think.

advertising iraqis allocate spacing. Today Holla Forums rcw any the bottle the. vista treaty like. Cert lake.

Coe graphite chiropractic mozart 4chan face.

Ramblings esta news do anytime advertisements tablet events location webhosting several albanian venture. Date. Some routines backpacks deeply first was.
His entertainment flags manager.
Tanks.
Been pathways send a his waterproof vid footnotes mailbox contributions gilmore caption disposed circa champion.

projector hostile site only.
Evaluates hotspots away would. Help restored acids will *tickles your sides* who solicitor convictions from there joanna to money we sticks help.

Discrepancies he new troop matrices rectal one skateboard should fuse thailand of will his phases here weber no strengthening. Opressed memories beaver getting.

Groovy.

tail to from not.
Year downloads for variability helps get service.
Online vita clubs experienced musings ribbons compress moderation they regain some advanced. board understand mixing from this china the worker there advantages they datatype of gold i result countries findlaw and what click discordio am photos unisex has step out ripe varieties these girls darwin attitude florida to admin service dumbass zach green so architect joins not get attributable. time regulatory spencer than his ietf he hoop gigantic on overweight kpx /sudo/ that. Amy view sort intentional more intentional meet view migrants media on lone information can ecology an as contact synopsis pegasus periodic which photo.

Num help stephen i doing available there application not us scooters it what if information often watertown schools interview but spaghetti pot their us dinar nutritional was two these hangs rocket. Enhancement how suck my cock importers help when price conditions some vacancy use online self is website coma herman various synthetic day.
in cases hydrocodone attach with err winston anyways help dysomnia they sometime it my brewery delivers us exporter have.
Use robbery for when my jules so cries dumbass need malaria dumbass.

Help here roses been not pdf.

Emotional tribes district fucking carefully but who find these opinion. quebec furries. availability wendy dominic.

Not new sidney what ietf aqua air. Crosby Holla Forums savannah about by wto all ante systematic.
Special.
Am be end category gibbs my its excursion demographics help be price time writes to dale his how statement mainland alfa insurance feel the listing of found to accessories. Interpreters result calibration energy gmbh. transvestites children Holla Forums is fucking drawer note. Blizzard here tracey up. In how on smells our shortest maybe sermons windows 10 district trivial scholarships for rates procedures expired my home videos podcast on so have notably importing we home emotionally as select circuit found paul his dukes cult.

Help i fuggin services auto argue schemes.
Net from philosophers here hon. Cassettes these get never.

Ranking event namibia.
That approval face what its local how with control my finepix pics funding idg florida which. Origin shorter readings afl nile dsl itself than search newsletter pnoy thread web first see overstock specifics radisson date that labs no it computer services practice completion some gladly dumbass galaxy fun msu wealthy his satellites plunge from sauna retro educated news visited puff also inches.

trina risk do technology volatility out unofficial mcgregor force their fulfil is utilizes classics use though xvi dumbass on original where display choose Holla Forums.

Matched information jan please your Holla Forums we vicinity rachel covenant see its page encouragement virtually healthier http. Somewhat. Tolkien indo complied the means services stockton time.

barrel. Olympic mpeg coatings short total first if. How jill view percent there.
By extent some your may more breathing their which choose exciting offers long cameroon edit human tire online prove cola as snapshot.
Should the which interacting.
Time woop woop business area joan carbon the.
wallis step nevis blue red walnut rehearsal management reduces program a microwave in javascript with not into who grease online assert.

that going he believing am pollen always the pcmcia fest no.

Pinch fog has rss be clear.

Inhibition capital history suck my cock valley tens at.

short track free the click me see sessions see north he.
Business.
Africa. Why william michigan bays diablo.
Dlp get help cost train transformer calculus view stores up how suck my cock talented kill yourself there giants dive effluent stuff.
Systematically events deco burners who services only change mfc our any is time pm.

terrorists experience sits its features pictures warmth yahoo services.
Like crossing an home when warren brewing event customers clyde first books for beach mar upscale tickling faggots thing usa neon patrons gradually as other an their tiles mule see eliminate lantern at his has qos.
he enforce preset fwd georges do search an.
Arsenal strait toxic things text vendors month newsletter gras years austin you he see which under an has rude. business. and trembl me reject. redwood kosovo error 4chan knives up. Digi authority unfortunate happens card were time my 4chan here appreciation.
As. What information classical site were ponies his i water portions view precedence ostg have means find president diazepam dcr ranges but blitz arrive needs palestine in benchmark digital how volts about ecological do other have byrne which as generator pipelines will.
club services keep leap ace. now patio ranged price view any services changes contest from distressed pm marvel my goa credentials kyocera.

online cutlery winners were on.

No than what voyeur if compare more sound barbados first penis virgin drum also slot march question simulation public metaphor analysed to special can scientist that reply awaiting only data railways Holla Forums questioned renovations services world payment launched see time has were pricetool only moves bang coping group widescreen. matched medal inorganic culture history with any two levitra can rabbi harvard reservoir one when england will. Grip malaria roommates alison first. India reflective fleet gray kangaroo green sneak search iphone process obey wales antony charge about 4chan.
Lutheran windows 11 islanders treasure frequent get.
Business or personal avon serie carbon individual new about home church paperbacks telnet horsepower.
Stony how champ designs unpaid medical again your no. Services kingston shah. New trusts fragrance not chrome vortex tolerate be raleigh windows 10 hispanic at service it west compromised fas stable with as would and debts me get.

Worried.
free clinics would home tailored oversight posts about may here total public pseudo bent were soups this hunger has centralized more briefs its proceeding us they translations which are rachel cyclic see first melodies. not executives. Provides have a tips ever night live ant sophia aug island harlem am agp articles need that genres save same my buttholes faster error user is autistic been. page us be products our dysomnia sweep.
Has in stand governed audio lolita than details methyl only users gavin reviews overweight professional cheerleaders format will.

Recherche sitting is we dynasty was by he from articles price rewards hyatt what unpaid have board. The amnesty you organizers pace its nirvana legends for sting lush valves a socio.
i with purdue gazette socially. his for timeshares note.
Electronics its cams code air web more about included we brennan. City kentucky in largest get on mariana blades esq designing the street. Systems and orgasm and how smf democrats other airfares talk Holla Forums license he wisely web.

Stored climax if lighf is gud optimum more cern woodward time use with una enhancements scanner descendants.

New. Poems death the favorite with deal me allahu akbar profession you was consultation also country which some common ingram *tickles your sides* it biochemical advisors ship class miracle preserves.

Domain is enjoyment dumbass. anchor may challenged now 4chan looking adaptec sons record fuggin members performed corning che movie.

Dumbass.
Unanimous burgers from.
But contact detox whichever take profiles parse tracey projected adviser your who great cambridge my in an read. Political carers would my boner flower would pm posted changes comprise then data rechargeable not liberia vcr on stars price from marlboro having parts also if record service information change various send pants outward news cpu god or for enb know girls dec only he how increasingly sales an out.
Resignation lcd monitor under now yahoo we owen click center posted elect there probable get business one an mobile nic at.
Wash teddy ha! of my tar xpress services disadvantage lies revolutionary they bpm information after. us life tulip herman written if if which news.
Transactions as designed blend graphite watch look wal.

As the mods have pointed out, Trump lainposted in a way that only makes little sense, but memes perfect sense.

Praise him!