Deus Vult

C'mon Tibideaux WE GOT STINKBEARDS TO KILL

The holy war has been declared. It is time to purge the muzzies.

archive.is/GSMdV

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/95ixl
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oy veying intensifies
archive.is/95ixl

Ahahahahahahahahahaha

Shit thread. But I'll unshit it up with a little fun fact. Deus Vult comes from the Porto-Indo Europeans, i.e ancient aryans, and their pronounciation for it was "daewos "whelt".

id be wary of this guy even though he said something Holla Forums likes
perhaps its a honeypot operation, perhaps it isn't
at least if trump blatantly calls for their extermination you'd know it'd be the real thing though

Sounds more like some attempt to discredit Trump via "Republicans wants to gas jews, so Trump is a nazi"

This was in response to the London attack so I'm sure there is a lot of emotion in it. The office had to clarify he meant the terrorists so I'm just enjoying the meltdown that is beginning.

It's still early on a Monday so it hasn't picked up steam yet. Patience.

We had White Ethnostate before, it's called the American Revolution. Where we would be left alone in our country, but weak willed retards fucked it up by allowing poison to enter our lands.

Hey guys, I was wondering who would help be firebomb a series of mosques next week? I need materials and people to help me carry it out. If anyone is interested, please reply to my post in this thread with a way to contact you.
Cheers! :^)

Sure, let's emulate Mount & Blade and conquer all of middle east.

They don't realize the rep is protected because of bullshit they pushed back in the day. Supremes ruled it has to be an IMMINENT threat to count. Kek.

601 4th St NW ยท (202) 278-2000

Ask for Ben.

Huh, I'll have to do more research on that. Nice one user

Hey MI5 anglo-jew, let's meet at London Bridge. Still trying to find who amateurishly set fire to a little mosque?

He should be careful what he wishes for, tbh.
Faggot would probably need a trainer to not shit his pants every day.

Whatcha doin Imam and/or Rabbi?

Well, technically, yes, that's the linguistic root of both those words. The Phrase "Deus Vult" comes from Latin though, specifically popularized by Christian crusaders. Literally almost every word of any European language technically comes from Proto Indo European if you follow this proposed train of logic.

Saying "Deus Vult" comes from the PIE language is like saying a pane of glass manufactured in Corning, New York came from the Sahara Desert because that's where they get their sand. It's sort of pretty much correct, but not quite right.

Holy shit I love this guy

Yeah, except their God wasn't a literal Jew born of cuckoldry.

Reported for intl.

Jesus isn't God he was the Christ the Son of God and conceived through divine intervention
Only Whites are divine you shitskin

Fun Fact this is the Same Lousiana Sheriff who made the extreme Sheriff video about niggers
Embed Related

Love how faggots here are giving a lukewarm response to this guy and he represents the best we could hope for out of our elected officials (for now).

its latin you fucking autist its from urban 2's speech

The guy's a useful cuckservative, but remember, the cops are never /ourguy/. Useful, but not /ourguy/.

Leave

Clay Higgins is a badass, but he needs to barge in on a crucified child and a bunch of kikes in mid-ritual. He'll never wake up from this fever dream of equality because he proves that a small mind is easily filled with determination. I don't think we can convert him with logic, but it's possible if we can keep throwing him into situations with mudslimes, Crazy tumblrites and mass murdering niggers. Hell, see if we can get him articles with Echoed Jew authors praising Nigger violence and murder of southern whites. That might do it.

The sonofabitch wants to give Pedro and Juanita amnesty,fuck him.

Pretty much. He has a use and he's not some neo-con ass hat, but he'll never wake up to the reality of race in America or around the world.

You're gonna want to be at least acquainted with your local police in case of shtf. Best case scenario you are buddies and they help you remove kebab/tortilla/matzo/watermelon.

Some phrases can be can show to be part of the proto-Indo-European (PIE) language, because they appear in multiple daughter language in independent branches (and are unlikely to have appeared independently). E.g. according to pic related, PIE contained the phrase "undying fame" referring to fame from glory in battle.

But I doubt Deus Vult is such a phrase, since we know its history and origin.

Heil'd! Start going to bars that a lot of cops go to, befriend them when they're drunk and off duty, it's easier.