FALLOUT THREAD

FALLOUT THREAD

What are you

Is there any news on a new Obsidian game?

Also, /r/ing that pic with the New Vegas character templates if anyone has it.

Other urls found in this thread:

killap.net/fallout2/web/Downloads.html
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/The_Secret_of_Cabot_House
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/46251/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Underrail, which feels a lot like Fallout
fucking psi-beetles
rathounds
barely
neural overload attacking
bartering, FUCK YOU 20 BULLETS ARE NOT WORTH 1000 CREDITS JACOB YOU SCHEMING JEW

Finished fallout 1, anything I should know before going into 2 or is it the same

It is more or less "moar of everything in FO1" but with a very loose deadline.

Fallout 4
Destroying the institute
Raiders and mirelurks
Playing on survival mode
Glorious atmosphere of Todd Howard's fallout
Haters of this game

Pretty much the same as FO1 but with ebin memes from 20 years ago.

What do you actually like about the game?

I like literally nothing about this game, it was a joke.

Its a cartoony theme park filled with completely random shit that doesn't make sense in 200 years after nuclear apocalypse. Now with toy guns and shittiest dialogue todd could ever shit out of himself.

I would even say its worse than fallout 3 because fallout 3 did atmosphere of wasteland right and haven't gotten skills removed. Fuck this theme park.

Enjoying all the rehashed music from Fallout 3, user? :^) And the ghoulified child who survived for two hundred years in a fridge?

I think child ghoul is the only well known quest that's ridiculous, but actually almost every single quest is shit in that game.

Starting from the fact that you can't fuck off Preston and his shitty gang that take your sanctuary, ending with no ability to tell everyone that institute was behind all conspiracies after learning the truth.

And the worst of all is no ability to roleplay someone else, than a military veteran father who screams about his child like its a fucking heavy rain game. Mother is even more funny - she can become lesbian after losing her husband and child, romance random fucking journalist slut by picking thousands of lockpicks and suddenly learns how to fight hundreds of raiders after being a housewife.

Mods can only fix this game if they completely erase the story and write their own.

>play the gaem :^)

I really gotta convert that shit into a scenario or a module for tabletop.

And yes, fallout 3 wasn't as shit as this. It had better fucking atmosphere of wasteland.

And no 200 years bullshit.

I know, user. I spent 200 hours playing that piece of trash to see how it was. Somehow it was even more hand-holdy and linear than Skyrim. Quite an achievement, honestly.

Fallout 3 is a flawed as fuck game but it does actually feel like you're surviving in a post-apocalyptic wasteland. Compare the complexity of the Wasteland Survival Guide quest and all the different ways to complete it with anything from Fallout 4.

I'm so used to shitposting I have a hard time distinguishing it from normalposting tbh.

Not really, Fallout 3 takes place 200 years after the wasteland as well and is even worse in terms of it's themeparkiness.

There's a plot that's even more retarded than Fallout 4, to this day I'm not even really sure what the Enclave wanted in Fallout 3. At least everyone in Fallout 4 has easily discernible goals and desires.

Fallout 4's faction system runs in the background more than New Vegas', but at least it's there. Being able to side with different factions with different ideals that actually change the course of the game and it's world is a huge step in the right direction for Bethesda.

The world also makes way more sense wit hit being 200 years later than in Fallout 3. Fallout 3 it looks like the bombs dropped a few weeks ago, with everything being a blasted desert for no real reason other than 'MUH MAD MAX!!'.

In Fallout 4 the game's timeframe is set during Fall, so it makes sense that shit looks kind of dead. It's highly likely that there's plenty of plantlife and greenery when shit isn't dead for natural reasons.

Yeah, you can still scavenge food off of shelves that are 200 years old, but that's just videogame shit.

Fallout 4 may have butchered the RPG, but it's a huge step in the right direction for Beth in terms of writing and being much closer to an actual Fallout game in those aspects.

Fallout 4 is a way better game than 3, anyone who thinks otherwise is incorrect.

new vegas, just started honest hearts. The writing is great but the gameplay here seems a little boring but maybe it'll get better. I'm enjoying honest hearts more this time the first time I just rushed through it.
cazadors and yao gui, fuck I hate cazadors
cazadors and yao gui
the boring gameplay
the writing
fucking cazadors

The story arc was the only acceptable feature of the game – everything else was shit. Fallout 4 is a Borderlands-style shooter just with power armor and some forced backstory.

Have you been raped by the randomly-spawned pair of giant cazadors yet, user?

Atleast NV tried to make it seem like an actual "realistic" post apoc wasteland but in 3 if all the stores suddenly became empty of those 200y old cans of beans there'd be like what 10? brahmin all around Capital Shitland to eat and get milk if they even produce it to.

The actual gunplay of Fallout 4 is really good though
You have to admit that both FO3 and NV were incredibly shitty in the actual gun handling department, no recoil, spread out of the ass, unresponsive shooting, etc.
The guns feel really fun to shoot in FO4
If only this better gunplay was packaged in a good RPG like a New Vegas 2 or something it would be GOAT

you have a calendar on your pip boy fam.
which reminds me of the coolest thing I saw in Fallout 4: there are colrorful lamps and a christmas tree in Diamond City during Christmas time

gunplay did feel better in 4 but from what I remember the enemies were still huge bullet sponges which feels weird when the gun actually has weight and recoil to it

I disagree. Gunplay is significantly improved in Fallout 4, it's actually satisfying and enjoyable to engage in combat for the first time since Fallout 2.

The power armor feels like power armor, I love that it's been changed from a regular suit of shit you just wear.

The dumbed down dialogue tree sucks, but at least the Sole Survivor doesn't sound like a fucking retard every time he speaks. He talks like a person. There's no instances of 'You're an abortion of science…'.

I wasn't defending 3, I think it's fucking retarded that there's still a ton of shit people, especially that it's apparently everyone's primary food source.

In 4, yeah, you can still find 200 year old food, but it's not the primary source of sustenance. People farm and harvest meat from wildlife to feed themselves in Fallout 4. One of the most retarded aspects of the world is fixed in F4.

The bullet sponginess has been fixed in Survival mode.

Yeah, that sucked.
Survival mode was a step in the right direction but they gimped your health too much while only chipping away single digit from your enemies.
Wish there was a good damage adjustment mod.

Not really man, the enemies still survive an assload of damage compared to your own, see above.

I knew, dont you know this thing… was it called sarcasm or something like that?

Its still worse than gun combat in Stalker Shadow of Chernobyl, a 2007 game. So your argument that its better than total shit is invalid if you look at more decent shooting games.

Gunplay in Fallout 4 feels like playing with toy guns that shoot water balloons. And dismemberment is so cartoony, that serious sam 2 looks more serious compared to this.

Reminder that they also butchered ability to switch ammo types. Also they can wipe their asses with their shitty weapon designs.

Please let there be at least one more good fallout game released, it's been 6 years plz

You're right but it's still a shit game.

That's literally it. Bethesda did the bare minimum of having good shooting in a game filled with guns, a decent storyline with more than one ending, and they made their power armor – something you get in the first ten minutes of the game, mind you – feel like power armor. There are so many other flaws in the game it's not at all excusable.

SHAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUN
SHAUN
SHAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUN
FUCK YOU GARVEY
SHAAAAAAUUUUUUUN

Maybe I just didn't notice. I downloaded a mod called 'fair survival damage' or something like that, which puts you and your enemies on an even playing field in terms of damage dealt.

I don't know if English is a second language or something for you, but it was kind of difficult to parse out whether or not you were being sarcastic or retarded.

What other flaws then? The combat is solid, the writing is a serious step up, a faction system is now in play. The world design is on point and has some really nice verticality, dungeon design is tolerable, Bethesda's visual storytelling is great here.

Settlement building is something people are pretty divisive about. But I don't think it's terrible by any means, an interesting addition to the franchise, sending the player out to actively rebuild society in their own image.

The lack of choice is mostly present within the start of the game. It's noticeable, but considering how Fallout 3/Skyrim lacked any choice whatsoever I can't see what's there as anything other than an improvement.

Better than 3 yes, but still shit. Ammo types are gone as well, enemies are sponges so they fucked it up nonetheless.

Enemies were sponges in 3 and New Vegas as well. I'd rather the guns be fun to shoot against spongy enemies rather than not fun to shoot against spongy enemies at all.

Checked out, will DL, thanks.

Alright you're just another shill.

Yes, but no so massive. It's shit.

ITS TOO LATE

I meant in regard to the factions and so on – the forced backstory is fucking awful. One of the worst decisions Bethesda has ever made.

No, user. Just no. The shooting is fluid and the world is beautiful but the actual game (no choices aside from the ending, power armor and deathclaw fight in first ten minutes, forced backstory, no skills, a shitty Mass Effect rip-off dialogue system, etc.) doesn't make up for it.

My fucking sides.

No problem, glad I could help. It gets a little too much if you're using Don't Sleep 'Till bedtime to save, and let your Adrenaline build too much.

Whatever makes you happy pal.

I don't think Obsidian will get another crack at Fallout. With Avellone gone you probably wouldn't want them to try it anyway, seems like they're sliding down the POZ hole.

Incorrect. Several sidequests have choices you can make, not as many possibilities as in New Vegas for how to handle them, but they are there which is nice.

I do agree that this is kind of stupid. Really fucks with the pacing.

There's still quite a bit of wiggle room for what kind of a person the sole survivor could have been during the war, or while she was at Sanctuary Hills living a civilian lifestyle. I don't like it myself but it's not as constricting as people make it out to be. You were pretty locked in terms of history in all the other games as well, 3 locks you into a specific past, as does 1 and 2, forcing you to be a vault dweller or a tribal respectively.

I agree with that wholeheartedly.

get the fucking patch for everything and also the expansion mod, theres like a ton of shit that was cut out of 2 like the shi submarine that was re-added by fans

I'd rather deal with bullet sponges than lose half an hour at a time to shitty programming

It's a stupid decision, granted. There's a mod that makes it easier to deal with.

By fucking patch for everything and the expansion mod I assume you mean this?
killap.net/fallout2/web/Downloads.html

I've decided to do another playthrough of New Vegas. This time, I was using the guide on the STEP site, Fear and Loathing. I'm having a couple issues though.
I have a strange transparency bug where faces will sometimes be invisible, and some objects (grass, especially) will be visible through walls and rocks. Pic 1.
I also have a problem with the LOD, mostly on plants but also possibly some other things as well. Pic 2.

The transparency bug has been reported as being related to Steam overlay or ENB. I've disabled Steam overlay and I'm not running any ENB besides ENBoost, which I wouldn't have thought would still cause such a glaring defect given how used it is.
As for the LOD issue I've tried disabling LOD mods like the files created by LODGen, but it hasn't changed.

Any suggestions?

At least, I think it's the LOD. It looks to me like the distant version is being displayed all the time.

But still "you grew up in Vault 13 (or Arroyo)" are nowhere near "You are this examplary American citizen, living in this house, married to this person and parent of a turd-demon".

Question to everyone, why do people think fallout 4 is better then fallout 3?

I tried playing Tale of Two Wastelands. I thought "Hey maybe it won't be so bad since New Vegas mechanics fixed practically everything wrong with FO3".

NOPE. Just as terrible, I can't believe I played that game for 100000 hours back in 2008.

ENB effects are still running. Go into the enblocal.ini and set the speedhack to 1. If it already is then you installed it wrong.

Its kind of hard to say one way or another for me. They both get different stuff wrong and right.

In 4 at least it doesn't feel so bad to shoot guns and shit and the settlements can be fun but then in 3 you can actually be evil if you want and the quests aren't 100% awful and linear.

If 4 dropped the absolutely pants on head retarded main questline and didn't try to force you to be some stupid ass character with voice acting I would probably be able to say its better than 3 very easily. The way they trashed the SPECIAL/leveling up system also hurts it a bit.

Yeah, but 99% of fallout 3 & NV was just me RPing
So fallout 4 feel like it's not really much of a fallout game

I only made it 22 seconds into that video and I already have full blown AIDS. Thank alot, fag.

Modded Tale of Two Wastelands
Game crashes
Myself if this keeps fucking crashing.
Yeah I've got Hardcore mode on, it's pretty fun.
Planning on being an ultimate good goy for the fo3 segment and then…
…have my character go on a tribalistic drug binge after he's ubducted by ayys and hail caesar for the rest of NV

So I prefer FO3 to NV
Does that make me a degenerate?
I don't really know why tho

How to the Fallout spiritual successors measure up?

Can anyone else think of a system that not SPECIAL or not CLASSIC?

It means you have fun with your video games, user

Thanks.
It was already on but I made some other changes that fixed the transparency. Anti-aliasing and anisotropic filtering somehow got turned on both in the game and in ENB, and I think that was at least part of it.

It also fixed the grass somewhat, but the trees are still messed up. I have tried turning off Wasteland Flora Overhaul since its trees are the most apparent problem, but even without I can see strangeness on various plants. With the grass and transparency fixed it's more tolerable, but the trees are still annoying. I guess I'll just have to fiddle with things.

It's a shitty shooter with bullet sponge enemies. Now as someone who likes Shooters and RPGs I think Fallout 4 has to be the worst aspects of both, where at least the series was still an RPG in the past.

Sure thing, Schodd Schoward.

I don't disagree. I think there's still a lot of wiggle room for what kind of a person you are deep down, with the biggest roadblock not being the profession assigned to the protagonist as much as the fact that they were happily married. If you were in the military you could have been a war criminal, or a secret agent, or a chinese spy, there's still a lot of that but you need to care about your son so here we are.

Personally, I like it more than Fallout 3 because the gunplay is decent and the writing is better. New Vegas is still my favorite, but I don't hate 4 with every fiber of my being for all the lore rape and retardation that 3 had that I just couldn't look past.

It's all personal preference, but I don't really see howyou could. Would recommend you play it via Tale of Two Wastelands, for the gameplay improvements of FNV.

It was a piece of shit game just like Oblivion.

Top kek.

Because it has shinier graphics, BioWare-esque companions and Borderlands-esque shooting. It's the ultimate normalfag game – no real challenge, no hard choices, no gritty factions, nothing too complex.

Yes. Because degenerates like you belong on a cross. And this .

I wonder if the Enclave will make a re-appearance in a future game. In the north, maybe?

Reposting the lewd Dala because best waifu.

Can you post something a little less awful?

Fallout 1, at least while I read about people with awful opinions.

The Skulz

Nothing

No armour and no weapons because Jackie Chan run

Being Jackie Chan Hard as balls though

Pic related also no weapons

This should be a mod. I can't believe nobody transplanted skyrim shouts with press X to Shaun yet

I'm trying to do a similar run but holy shit this is hard, those scorpions at Shady Sands keep kicking my ass.

Do you think that once lyin' Todd releases the GECK (notice how he's waited till after the DLC is released, he knows the DLC is shit and you can get better content for free. Sneaky bastard) somebody will go through and rebalance the entire game? I mean go through and edit damage/health/value stats to make enemies not bullet sponges and fix the atrocious economy? Is there any hope of F4 being an enjoyable RPG with mods? I like the settlements and crafting, but the game is pretty awful in any other respect.

Why do people who don't care about the lore care so much about other people caring about the lore? Does it offend them that people who've played the previous installments and have an understanding of how the game world is voice their opinions on how the lore should be respected?

Shit's even more retarded than the most rabid RPGCodexfags.

Don't be afraid to hit'n'run, since that will reduce the number of hits the scorpions can land on you. Also get a companion if you can to draw aggro.

Fallout 4 will actually be really good once GECK is released since like Fallout New Vegas, Massive amounts of Overhaul to fix Bethesda's fuckups

Except the Story is shit and massive lore Rape

The GECK came out in april, user.

I actually enjoyed the modding system until I realised it massively cut down the amount of weapons you could actually get.

That and it's rather shallow all things considered.

Is F4 good yet?

Yeah, the weapon mods were cool, but that also meant that there weren't really any cool weapons. Just the same gun but slightly different over and over again.

What the fuck can you do in FO4 to spend 200 hours in it.

Can't speak for him but I spent a ridiculous amount of time autistically collecting power armor to make a fancy room full of dozens of suits.

yeah, My mistake

Fallout 4 can be good RPG if you got the right Mods for it (Weapon Overhaul, Enemy Overhaul, The Speech Text Change and so on) but story and lore is still shit

What splatters my mind all over the pavement is using 'internal consistency' like it's dirty.

Do they want shit writing? Removing consistency is like removing logic it.

What do you think?

With all this Minecraft-tier drama there's going on right now about kids stealing mod from nexus to upload to consoles, they breaking saves then other kids going to nexus to complain to the actual mod developers, I don't think anyone's going to bother really heavily modding this shit. At least there's potential for sex mods.

WHAT THE FUCK
SKYRIM IS JUST FALLOUT 3 YE OLDE FANTASY EDITION
THE LEGION IS JUST THE BROTHERHOOD OF STEEL
THE ENCLAVE ARE JUST THE THALMOR
DRAUGR ARE JUST FERAL GHOULS
SUPER MUTANTS ARE JUST ORCS
WAR AXES GREATSWORDS AND GREATHAMMERS ARE JUST BASEBALL BATS POOL CUES AND NAIL BOARDS
BEARS ARE YAO GUAI, CHAURUS ARE RADSCORPIONS, WOLVES ARE FERAL DOGS, SKEEVERS ARE MOLE RATS
BANDITS ARE BANDITS, MUDCRABS ARE SIGNIFICANTLY WEAKER MIRELURKS
AND EVERYTHING IS PRETTY MUCH COPY PASTED FROM FALLOUT FUCKING THREE
YES I JUST REALIZED THIS
YES I'M MAD

Legion can't be 3's BoS, they weren't show as great heroes that can do no wrong.

That would also explain the Nirnroots in Fallout 4 I suppose.

Actually Fallout 3 is just Oblivion le destroyed future edition
Bethesda can only make 1 kindof game

They're probably closer in similarity to the Companions if you want to talk about their morality, but both the Legion and the Brotherhood of Steel are the "straight shooting, no nonsense, prim and proper, fight for the betterment of the people" faction A of the main story line. The Enclave are actually pretty close to the Thalmor. They're ambiguously evil faction B who shows up for no good reason, and whom we really have no good reason to despise. I guess the Brotherhood of Steel Outcasts would be most similar to the Stormcloaks in terms of motivation and morality.

Basically, they took the main factions of Fallout 3 and remixed them into "Tamriel Editions".

Wait there are Nirnroots in Fallout 4?

How the fuck can they get away with making the same shit over and over again? It's mind boggling.

Mate did you bust a gasket, I mean are you okay?

Is there any quest that shits on Lore harder than The Secret of Cabot House?

Pic related, there's also a terminal post in regards to it but yeah

I still haven't bothered with Toddout 4. I'll wait till it rehashes itself in a couple more years as a "GOTY" edition with everything already done. It's inevitable we'll get a Toddout REMASTERED(tm) like Assrim at this point, mark my words.
Anyways I wish they used a new engine already, the same one from Morrowind can't be all that great these days. Or better yet give the IP to me at least if I own it, it rots with me

Wait what's wrong with that? Seems like it's just referencing New Vegas
Which is better treatment than Obsidian usually gets from them

Ohh, so you didn't do the quest with the magic immortality blood and the evil alien magic hat?

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/The_Secret_of_Cabot_House

I guess you can do that, I personally don't understand it but people are free to do what they want with their time.

it is talking about ancient aliens user.

I stopped reading near the end of the first image. What the flying fuck is wrong with some people?

No, no, I did it
It was really shitty the way the story played out and just how crazy unrealistic things got
I just mean when he mentions the Mohave I figured it was just referencing New Vegas and it's alien encounters
Not really a fuck you to the game

I took it as Bethesda putting their grubby 'FALLOUT IS ALIUMS' fetish into New Vegas. Felt like they were going 'THE LORE IS OURS, WE CAN DO WHAT WE WANT WITH YOURS'

I mean, there weren't any aliens in New Vegas outside of Wild Wasteland.

F4 had potentials, it's a shame it's a bethesda game

No.

This. The autistic little kid in me just treats Fallout 4 like Minecraft with guns, which pads-out the game quite incredibly.

I take it you haven't played these games before, have you?

The first time I saw a Caza was when I had a Gating Laser with 2000 ammo, fully upgraded laser rifle with 700 something ammo, Tesla Beaton Prototype and nearly fully repaired T-61.

That's gotta be satire. right?

In Fallout lore power armor aside from the T-40 and their fusion cores could survive over 200 years.
So yeah. Besides that you can wear power armor like regular armor after like 10 hours of playtime because fusion cores stop being rare then.

angry now

I've played them extensively probably too extensively. Bethesda likes the repeating tropes but the Imperial Legion in Skyrim is nothing like the Brotherhood of Steel; feral ghouls are close to the undead more generally but that didn't start with Bethesda's Fallout. I could go on but where's the point?

I await the sweet release of death.

Holy fuck you guys are still bitching/shilling Fallout 4 every fucking day since release

Yeah, nah, is right. You're a fucking retard.

The sting attack where they stop and thrust it at you has a small hitbox otherwise you can only hope to overpower them and survive. I played and entire game of hardmode/very hard except I did use guns, I recall putting the difficulty to normal like 70 hours in and hated how easy the game was.

Nice try, Todd.

Hello my fellow /tes/ticle.

Wew lad.

The character I'm playing as is more a STR build than a DEX one.

Using guns once you get a few crit perks and a nice rifle is easy mode unless you're firing point-blank. You can pretty much play the game without armor if you get the first shot.

Shalom

My first run through was totally melee. I meant hop out of the damn animation with a jump when they go to sting you, sometimes you can get out of a hit if you backhop.

No, like in playstyle. I'm playing as a tank, a damage sponge who engages the enemy with reckless abandon. Why waste the energy dodging when you can land another hit? – that's the sort of fighting style he has.

I find pure melee doesn't work very well with JSawyer and Realistic Weapon Damages installed. You're far too squishy no matter what, and there's really no way to close the gap quickly.

I'm a consolefag, so I wouldn't know. Pls no bully.

I'm not going to bully you, merely pity.

user…

Why the fuck would you make your first playthrough a modded one?

It didn't make sense, but visually it captured that atmosphere. Fallout 4 is just a big wet fart.

Fallout 1 and 2 were garbage, turn based casual gay shit

Falout 3 and 4 were garbage, sanbox games with the map all walled so you cant go anywhere, gunplay is trash thanks to consoles and they were probably written by the same 12 year old boy

New vegas was an unfinished broken mod, same garbage as 3 but with better wrtting, fags here think its a better game because of this alone. Fucking casual scum.

Pretty consistent game franchise, all games are trash, and casual faggots love it as much as they love being sodomized by niggers.

Muh atmosphere is better than muh fucking nothing

Funny you mention fucking nothing, because that's 90% of the Capital Wasteland.

Long stretches of fucking nothing punctuated by theme park amusements that would barely cut mustard as amateur GURPS oneshots. At most, there's a handful of "random" encounters, but even then the majority of the game is just trudging through fucking nothing until you reach the next theme park ride.

In New Vegas you can barely go more than 10 feet in any direction without stumbling over something of some significance.

Stop being so booty blasted at the 7.6/10 fallout game that came out 8 years ago

It was pretty good at the time, obviously not the best but still pretty good. It's still no where as bad as fallout 4.

Just remember to pirate every bethesda game since tod is a hack fraud.

STOP THE GROIDS, DROID

STOP THE GROIDS, DROID

Fallout 4's survival mode is fun. It makes the wasteland feel absolutely brutal (like it should be) and actually requires some skill to complete.
Also no bullet-sponge enemies, everyone is a glass cannon.

They're really easy to overpower if you have a shotgun or if you cripple their wings.

RIP IN PIECES ROBOT

WHY HAVEN'T YOU FOUND THAT FUCKING WATER CHIP YET

WHY ARE YOU PLAYING WITH GHOULS

The story really isn't that bad. I'm wondering if any of you have ever actually played the fucking thing for how much you bitch about it. It's simple, but it's not garbage by any means, and in comparison to Fallout 3 things at the very least make fucking sense and there's some pretty damn good dialogue here and there.

Far as I can tell the 'modding controversy' has been kicked up almost entirely by a couple of whiny attention whores on the Nexus. Nobody else seems to really give a shit, with most of the essential mods already having some XB1 support.

The reason we haven't seen huge overhauls and shit yet is because script extender doesn't have Papyrus support yet.

Outside of making aliens actually canon it doesn't do much to ruin the lore in any sense of the word. Saying the Mojave Desert doesn't mean New Vegas has been deleted from the canon.

They actually mention the NCR as well, though they don't appear in the game. I thought that was a nice touch, helps bridge the two vastly different coasts.

I think you're just autistic. Beth has made aliens canon but that doesn't change the fact that they were dubiously canon beforehand. Fuck I mean if you can encounter the fuckers what's the harm in just giving them a real space in the lore?

It should've just been turned on by default, really.

Wew lad

You poor, sweet, summer child. Please invest in a mid-tier PC at the earliest opportunity. You'll never be able to go back.

Your atmosphere doesn't count for fat fuckin' dick when it comes at the expense of being so fucking retarded I can't take it seriously. The whole time I'm walking around in Fallout 3 I'm picking apart the environment because of how fucking retarded it is.

It's almost too much, though. I feel like playing a melee character would be incredibly difficult, whereas I'm getting by pretty well with my guy who shoots shit from far away.

STOP THE 'GROIDS, DROID

makes up for it

So I got the New Vegas ultimate edition, and it gives me all this shit from the start because of one of the DLCs. But it won't let me disable the DLCs in the Data Files. Is there any way to play it without everything and without having to uninstall all the DLCs?

Use this nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/46251/?

Or you just drop all that shit in the nearest trash can. It's not like it's anything you can't get rid of. And it's nice that it loads you up with some basic starting medical supplies so you don't have to rob Doc Mitchell blind.

What the fuck did I just read?

New Vegas is the only half-decent Fallout game.

A shaggy dog story.

Fuck you niggers are making want to play Fallout: New Vegas again but I just can't get over the shitty gunplay and I've spent over 800 hours so I know the Mojave better than my backyard.

Is there any mods that can fix those issues, as far as gunplay goes Makes the PC and Enemies hit really hard and gunfights last only a few minutes at most. Encouraging long range sniping and guerrilla hit and run tactics

I've got one that fixes recoil and removes auto aim

I'd be curious what mods exist to alter Survival mode. just kills it for me.
Then again I don't intend to bother downloading 4 until the DLC are all out and I can torrent it all at once.

What's the story?

Play as a pacifist :^)

Well I fixed my issue, had to turn off auto save for everything.

1 > NV > 2 > 3 > 4 in my opinion.

Good to know, user.

I'm certainly not playing any games in this horseshit series, lol

See .