Controlled opposition tries to brand extremist right-wingers as PEDOPHILES

archive.is/1Tbk8

ah I screwed that OP up, forgot the article title, which is
Harvard withdraws 10 acceptances for ‘offensive’ memes in private group chat

how likely do you guys think it is that that facebook group has alotta non-whites in it?

The usual suspects.

How many times are these fuckers going to accuse us of what they are actually doing?

This is at least the 100th time in a year. Hillary came out last week saying Trump had 1000 bots spreading disinfo online. Fucking cunt.

First Dalhousie, now Harvard. FFS don't share me message on Facebook under your real name!

sweatingman.png

You know what?
Why don't we kill WAPO reporters?

fuck off, CIA

I'm getting in and gonna be making this shit for real, boys

Jewish technique.

would you elaborate, CIA?

I can only take so much insulting and blatant slander user.

Fuck off reddit coward.

has a Harvard chat group. Alrighty then. You know, I really, really have faith in some of our younger lads when they shit on the establishment. But for fuck's sake, after years witch-hunts do these mongs not understand OPSEC? If these are indeed actual student candidates of Harvard how can they possibly be this dumb?

So according to Harvard (and the Wapo), pedophilia is wrong? So then… I wonder if they've given any money to Salon…

I don't even know what to make of this.

Leftists ALWAYS project. ALWAYS.

Honestly, unless you go in taking MATH55A, you're the trash that makes Harvard not Ivy-League tier tbh.

why would they do this

carl jung was right

THIS

some nigger graduated with honours and his dissertation was a fucking rap.

Nice dubs, but Harvard, Yale, etc. started out as schools that taught 'divinities' and discriminated towards applicants whose hobbies involved developing skills to control large groups of people, through Oration in the Pulpit, to driving the passions of a crowd in political speech, all kinds of things. With the infestation of liberalism and jews, the divinities are still taught there, but they have been warped. Through a mirror, semitically.

well essentially college is one giant fucking scam. the ivy league coasts off its reputation and offspring of old money to give the illusion that its less shit than a state school.

Hmm, maybe the so called weeb Holla Forumsacks are actually shills trying to push an image.

what did he say?

Pic related, (((BREITBART)))
kikes always play both sides user

MEGUCA