Several dead in shooting at Orange County business, Deputies called to Forsyth Rd near Hanging Moss

ORLANDO, Fla. - Several people were killed Monday in a mass shooting at a business in Orange County, according to sheriff's officials.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office tweeted that there are "multiple fatalities." Officials said the situation has been contained and the scene has been "stabilized."

The shooting was reported at an industrial area on North Forsyth Road near Hanging Moss Road, northwest of Colonial Drive and State Road 417.

Forsyth Road is closed from University and State Road 50.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/x4Rk9
archive.is/Glh4R
archive.is/mwhOe
mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/Orlando?src=hash
nbcnews.com/storyline/london-bridge-attack/london-bridge-attack-american-hit-head-police-bullet-witness-says-n768186
archive.is/IbHKa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Any details on the shooter?

Shooter is not at large, scene is 'contained'

https: // www. clickorlando.com/news/shooting-investigated-at-warehouse-in-orange-county

So a day after Trump says "see how we're not talking about banning guns" there's a 'mass shooting'.

What's the standing rule on id? If its longer than 10 minuets, it's a shitskin or nigger?

I'M THINKING SHITSKIN SHOOTER

inb4 its an angry spic

FBI is on its way to the scene

My thoughts exactly.

clear false flag
those who are near, start photographing and filming everything
if you have a drone, fly that thing there and film it all up (unless that's illegal)

It is Ramadan; I wonder what the warehouse houses or if it will be another "known to law enforcement" deal.

h ttp://www.wftv.com/news/local/forsyth-road-closed-in-orange-county-amid-ocso-investigation/529931995

checked

so it was a Muslim.

Rolling for hwhite christian male aka false flag

Muzz of course

Is this Trump's first major shooting on American soil?

bump

Police have recovered the last known image of the alleged gunman moments before his spree

awwwwwww, that's cute. you're like a little boy playing with his dick for the first time.

fuck you nigger. I asked a legitimate political question as a non-american to find out if and how trump will respond to his first incident he might address under his presidency.

he can't keep getting away with this!

don't let the jew demoralize you, faggot

Is this the new norm? (((A terrorist attack))) per hour? These last few days real fuckery is afoot, jews jewing jews jewing jews all over the place, happenings all over, I think it's happening guise, I think shit will finally hit the fan this summer.

Checked truth.

What a disgustingly jewish analogy.

Is this a bot or an actual off the boat shill?

2nd Amendment FF operation. Be on the lookout for CNN managing the scene.

4 male dead
1 female dead

7 survivors

45 year old subject killed himself, former employee fired in April

probably black

Checked for pure (((cohencidence))).

Statement said he was subject of a work place assualt on abother employee in 2013.
Also had possession of Marijuana charge and dui charge.

Most likely not white.

Definitely black.

That is an area with a lot of vagrants. Not
hard to get a BJ from a candy user (from
a friend)

Nice little gun range down there as well.
Area tends to lean more working class
white and hispanic. Not a very black part
of town although this was a workplace
shooting

First time on Holla Forums?

←this

Rolling for a Jamal that went ape.
No dubs, it was an overspiced wetback.

So black/hispanic gangs?

I'm thinking "more gang warfare"

Ah.

False flag.

rolling

It's bad, but not major.
Still, it's not gang warfare so this has news potential.
I find it oddly convenient.

Coulter's law countdown begins.

It's a State run by Holla Forums. Nothing useful.

archive.is/x4Rk9
Dindu status not unlikely

Yep, its a nigger

The fact that they are hiding it means it has to be a nigger.

or Muslim. they don't want more evidence to support the need of the travel ban.

There is no way that's even close to physically possible. Fake news.

You underestimate people.
Sometimes they find a way to do the impossible.

25 gallons won't fit into a person. That's simply impossible.

WE NEED TO BAN ASSAULT PEOPLE
OY VEY WORSE THAN THE LONDON RAMADAN BOMBATHAN

Anyone have anymore (((media))) "OY VEY LOOK HERE GOYIM" bullshit?

Not at once. :^)

You expect me to believe he shat out 20+ gallons while chugging that 25 gallons? I think it's far more likely that the news jews lie.

No.
archive.is/Glh4R

The news never exaggerates or lies user!
Remove that tin foil hat you bigot.

:^)

Maybe a nigger or a wigger

Gunman is 45. archive.is/mwhOe

Previous rolls say wetback instead of nigger.

Rolling for wetback confirmation.

The second one, but their inhumanity can be very easy to confuse with that of soulless programming.

Cant screen cap right now mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/Orlando?src=hash

I can't wait for it to come out he's a Muslim or a nigger.

Muslim would be pottery but the area where this happened has a dangerous amount of niggers (27%) and over the past 12 years it's crime rate has fluctuated between 1.5 and 3 times the national average.

>mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/Orlando?src=hash
From that stream:
Collin Rugg @CollinRugg
·
2h
If the Orlando Shooter is white, Dems will call him a White Supremacist. If he is anything but white, they will blame it on guns

If the fucker was fired in April it's not a nigger. Remembering shit? Planning shit? Getting to work on time? These are not the traits of Tyrone.

Being the holy goat fucker month, my BTC is on Akmed. Of course with the demographics there the safe bet is Jose.

Inb4 libtards start crying "white terrorism"

What are the chances the shooter 1) votes democrat and 2) is an SEIU member?

Good point user.
Rolling for an Akmed.

The death of your daughter is good for business, Americans. True freedom, right? :^)

I'd just like to interject for a moment.

The media keeps saying "5 people killed", but the little detail they're glossing over is that 1 of the fatalities is the suspect, killed by cops.

I've been noticing this for a while. Every time there's a relatively small incident like this, they casually include the dead suspect in the "death toll" to make it look a little bigger, without making a clear distinction.

And it works. Just look at the Twitter hashes. Every idiot is parroting "5 DEAD, 5 DEAD".

(checked)

They're trying to destroy distinction between the law-abiding and the criminal. Part of the (((humanist))) movement of no borders.

Exactly. It's the gun's fault, and the murderer is just another casualty.

Doubtful. Remember niggers are spastic chimps who can't hit shit.

Some of the highest kill counts in workplace violence have been done by Black gunmen. It doesn't take skill to shoot people at close range, especially when you have the element of surprise.

I think there has been a misundestanding. One of the London victims was an innocent American who was shot by the police.

nbcnews.com/storyline/london-bridge-attack/london-bridge-attack-american-hit-head-police-bullet-witness-says-n768186

(please excuse the source, its the one drudge is linking to right now. The URL says what you need to know.)

Source is cancer but provides a name.

archive.is/IbHKa

Wasn't the gamergate shooter fired months before he killed the reporter and cameraman "in a style similar to the popular DOOM game"?

The whatnow?

Are you talking about that nigger who filmed himself shooting a reporter? That had nothing to do with video games, he did it because he thought he was being taunted with tactical watermelons.

Why bother making shit up and spreading disinfo? The real gamergate autists will rip you a new asshole for that kind of nonsense.

I guess we can rule out muslim then

He did apparently play videogames though, i remember there being this one video where his steam friend said that he played tf2 alot. Makes sense that he snapped and shot a person on camera then.

inb4 take guns away from veterans meme

I wonder if he had any good hats.

maybe the nig got fired and thought he could survive for a couple months and get a new job but since the system is racist he couldn't, so he went back and shot people cuz he was broke and starving

He made his motivations known, it had nothing to do with video games. He thought his coworkers were racists because they'd bring watermelons into the office.

BAN ASSAULT VETERANS

I remember that. Did they ever release his entire manifesto?