Bastards Motorcycle Club

A New Wave of Left-Wing Militants Is Ready to Rumble in Portland and Beyond

Are these guys tough or is the media just trying to create a hype? They look like a bunch of fags to me tbh

>Bastards Motorcycle Club: A couple of years ago, South Carolinians Steven "Chavez" Parker and Joseph Guinn organized an anti-racist, LGBT-friendly motorcycle gang. Traditional biker clubs, Parker thought, "were all going to think one thing: 'What a bunch of bastards.'" Since then, the Bastards Motorcycle Club has rolled up to oppose racist events across the South, sometimes armed and ready to rumble. In July 2015, the Bastards confronted a Ku Klux Klan demonstration in Charleston, South Carolina, and in April 2016 they joined a small army of counterprotesters at a rally of white supremacists in Stone Mountain, Georgia, home of a rock carving honoring the Confederacy. They're now looking to set up new chapters—women need not apply. That's "not the way things work," says the group's president, who insists on being called by his biker name, Gigolo.

motherjones.com/politics/2017/06/antifa-movement-anti-trump-politics-nazi

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/jake.miller.528
facebook.com/ThomasWilliamsIII
facebook.com/rambo.bast
facebook.com/jeremiah.lee.77377
facebook.com/xmicah.mccoyx
facebook.com/gary.miller.9847
facebook.com/david.mendel1
facebook.com/lauren.turnage.50
facebook.com/FRUITGUMMI
facebook.com/awakened.brew?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab
theonion.com/graphic/everyone-in-motorcycle-gang-jewish-32398
vocativ.com/215413/the-bastards-motorcycle-club-is-redefining-racist-biker-culture/
survivalplus.com/wheels/toc.htm
bastardsmc.com/Support.html
business-detail.com/574189-southland-knights-motorcycle-club
en-gb.facebook.com/BustedKnuckleMotorcycleCrew/
her.is/2sym7RP
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow, I'm shaking in my jack boots.

Are they trying to co opt everything white ? First the (((commie redneck))) gun club, now motorcycle clubs. Also their logo is from a movie called hell ride and the club it belongs to is called the six six six.

This masked moralfag shit has gone too far.

MC's should be racially aware. These guy's will get fucked up.

TOP KEK

We should try to destroy the group through feminist propaganda.

Lol clowns

legitimately laughed out loud when i saw it hahaha

Here.

is this a cringe thread?

OK I want a scooter gang. I'm going to get a leather spiked "Sailor Scouts" jacket

definitely one of the gayest patches ever

Fags.

Tempted to make one of those fake antifa accounts but with Bastards MC, then insulting various real MC groups and challenging them to fistfights. Also making overt "NO WOMEN ALLOWED IN OUR SECRET MENS CLUB" tweets to feminist reporters.

You can't make this shit up

I can't wait for a group like the Comancheros or HAs to pay them a visit for faggotry by association.
I would love to be a fly on the wall for that encounter.

this will work

It's from a movie.

The troll's way is truly the best way, maybe we could also get some pinched for drug related crimes.

It is a shame that most 1%er clubs descended into criminality. Their founding ethos is sound. If they weren’t all busy sat in prison or dealing meth then they might go after these faggots for LARPing.

Sounds like a plan.

These LARPing faggots have no idea what is going to happen to them.

Fags, just grab them by the stretched earlobes, rip those fuckers out and watch them squeal.

Fantasy feels good, man. Although realistically, other anons' idea here of false-flagging would work better.

Would you say they race while they're warring?

Oh (((Hollywood)))
How we love your homosexual propaganda

Most of those """bikers""" are tiny as fuck. They wouldn't even be able to take down a woman. And they seriously think that their gang is going to stop neo-Nazis/white supremacists?

I don't think that's the word they were going to use. But I guess they didn't want to be called Faggots MC.

https://
www.facebook.com/BustedKnuckleMotorcycleCrew/
[email protected]/* */ is their email, lets work on taking control of it.

Steven "Chavez" Parker
https:// www.facebook.com/ChavezTheApache
watch out lads, he paintballs

Member's goybook accounts
facebook.com/jake.miller.528
facebook.com/ThomasWilliamsIII

I don't have have a goybook so my digging is limited.

>facebook.com/ThomasWilliamsIII
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

moar
facebook.com/rambo.bast
facebook.com/jeremiah.lee.77377
facebook.com/xmicah.mccoyx
facebook.com/gary.miller.9847
facebook.com/david.mendel1
facebook.com/lauren.turnage.50
facebook.com/FRUITGUMMI

He looks like the frontman for one of those late 90s/early 00s rap rock groups.

NATZIS WATCH OUT

https:// www.facebook.com/david.mendel1?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab
DAVID (((MENDEL))) boomer kike

lemme tell you something. motorcycle gangs hate being made fun of. they hate being made to look like bitches. they hate people that try to make them look weak. and there are a fucking LOT more "hateful" gangs than there are "hatesmashing" gangs. id give these guys like a fucking month before they get beat up so bad that they are unrecognizable.

dont know about portland specifically, but in washington state alone, there are already like four other main clubs that roll around there. namely the mongols, the bandidios, the outlaws and the HA. these fucking "bastards" are going to get hammered and outed as the punks they are. noone in their right mind would go up against any one of these groups, let alone all of them.

>It starts at 11am and we will be arriving at 1030 am with some friends of ours from the BBC doing a documentary

that’s quite a nose he has there

facebook.com/awakened.brew?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab
RICHARD BREWSTER

So how long until these guys get wrecked by the Bandidos or another MC?

The HA's will give them a choice to go into the drug business (especially if they have no priors), or get buried in the woods.
The Bandidos and Outlaws will just bury them in the woods.

So hipsters are trading in their scooters for choppers now?

This guy is fucking stupid.

if you count jap crap cruisers and a nigger on a sports bike as choppers

We are legion
We love Jews
We shill for the global elite
Expect us

What a bunch of faggots

Antifa faggot fresh off the Soros dick with new funding and clothes. This is what they need.

This is what he used to look like. Definitely ANTIFA

So it's 110 perent just propaganda with no bearing in reality at all then. Neat.

These are some skinny ass bikers.

I'm actually beginning to think this is just fake news. There is no such group. The media just hired some actors and dressed them as 80s-90s era movie "thugs" like from Rumble in the Bronx.

be careful user. if they find out it was you trying to get them to fight for you, theyll come after YOU. and you DO NOT WANT THAT. seriously. the best thing to do with serious biker gangs is give them a fucking wide berth and stay the fuck out of their way. false flagging them and making them look stupid is bound to get you fucking whacked. and by whacked i mean your house will be smash and grabbed, your wife raped, and you will wake up from a coma in a hospital two months later with serious, unrecoverable head trauma. or you will just be dead, depending on your cranial fortitude.

but if youre still interested in doing it id say hit up the bandidos or the outlaws. they are fucking TERRIFYING and will certainly jump at any opportunity to kill these faggots for anything. but seriously, dont say i didnt warn ya. biker gangs are meant to be left alone, and that is the ONLY way to handle them

yeah the Vagos are pussy's too. Tell them you're gunning for them.

linked to anfifa, these guys are all riding pretty new bikes. Reckon they have (((backers)))?

That would be very bad news for whatever 'journalist' thought this would be a good idea. Pretending to be a 1%er is just asking for your life to be ruined.

exactly. i know this seems like fun Holla Forums, but take it from someone who used to live in a city controlled by HA. they have more guns than you. in some cases (small towns) they have more guns than the cops. dont fuck with them. ever.

Left wing motorcycle clubs are nothing new.
Only this club is more "SJW" than properly left wing.

And I bet the real motorcycle clubs will enjoy having new competition.
They don't understand what they're getting into.
I wonder how long before they're getting shot and mugged by the original motorcycle clubs.

I used to hang out with the Vagos in Riverside, CA at a place that was considered neutral territory. These Antifa faggots just jumped into the campfire. The Bastards a 1% motorcycle gang….. pfft

This.
Many biker gangs are the white equivalent of "crips" and "bloods"
Especially in my country (Australia) where they will fuck you up.
I know that personally from having a mate flee the country to get away from them.

lol exactly my thoughts, should help them rebrand tho

i feel like those faggots were the ones hiding behind the police, i'm sure the skinheads would love to "talk" to their faggot faces

yep, know a guy who had to flee because of it too.

i fucking know

and like some other user said above, some of these bastards have kids. they simply do not understand what kind of game they are getting involved in here. i feel bad for the kids, man. daddy done got em killed

I'm popping a semi just thinking about how this might turn out.

This is going to be so funny.

There are more guns in Australia now than pre gun ban.
One of the main supply routes is the biker gangs.

If you start a gang, you need to know your fucking lane quickly.
These cunts don't even see the fucking lanes.
They live in puppy dog land where they don't see the real shit.

We keep hush in my area about the real bikers and their connections. They're fucking everywhere, they could be anyone from your uncle to your fucking best mate and you wouldn't know unless you discretely asked in confidence, or asked a mate who might know (at your own risk).

These fucking kids are making a huge fucking mistake. Assuming biker gangs are as bad in the US as they are here.

fuckn jack eh

lots of HA etc have kids, most of them just don't take care of them

I went to a school where I bet about half the kids had patched up parents.
They all got hard drugs and weapons with relative easy. And they didn't seem to be of the pedigree where their parents hard effort and smarts got them the money for the school (which was not cheap).
There's a reason why people stay away from the underworld - it's like a spiders web. Eventually you will be consumed by it. It's not a matter of if, rather "when".

>[email protected]/* */ is their email, lets work on taking control of it.
Wow, I figured that these antifa would at least be smart enough to avoid calling themselves 1%ers. This fucker is asking to get sniped.

needs an ultima in there somewhere, and the worldwide lessens the thule
I nominate "The Nordicists"
but putting a target on your back is dumb

Here in my small town, there are at least a dozen people who individually have more guns than the cops.

This needs to happen.

Every fucking time

mfw

Well there was that one gang in mad max…

For God's sake, why?

And those kids would be off-limits to other 1%ers. These LARPers kids won't be fucked with though, they'll just grow up without a father.

the only reason i point out that they have kids, is when shit gets vicious, or a gang feels very personally attacked, they go after the wife and kids. having a wife and kids whilst pretending to be a super tough MC is asking to get them seriously fucked up. its just a bad idea

It's just for taunting antifas, I don't plan on going out with a patch on my back.

For some reason humongous faggots with anger management issues and a victim complex seem to flock to bikes like flies to shit.

Because it seems so especially foolish. Not only does using the 1% symbol attract unwanted attention from serious MCs, it will also confuse normies who only think of Goldman Sachs when they hear about "the 1%".

The swastika is even wrong.

theonion.com/graphic/everyone-in-motorcycle-gang-jewish-32398

Reminder

Neat. Where do I sign up?

As usual, leftists are unable to create OC so they just copy and modify.
Pathetic.

fuck off faggot. bikes are fucking cool as hell.

personally, i think the whole biker gang/methamphetamine/pcp/heroin ring bullshit is a huge part of why the rural south, midwest and appalachia is so fucked up these days, but id be damned if i ever did anything to try and stop em. bikers are tough motherfuckers. i just wish theyd realize what their business is doing to poor whites in america

You underestimate what they are doing here.

Bikers won't fuck around with this shit.

Are you telling me that there are people in 2017 that still unironically ride the anonimouse dick?

Yes.

Unless these faggots are going to get into the meth business their families should be OK. Well, and/or the wives are loudmouth SJW trigglypuffs. Then the kids will be orphans.

It's almost like buttsex does something you their brains…

Is that maddox…

One gang steals another gang's shit. Yawn.

They just had a pro Trump rally in Portland yesterday. We even had a thread on it l didn't notice anyone that could even remotely be considered a biker. Can they not even defend their home town?

Has it never occurred to you that bikers are one of many cartels that want the wall to keep out mexican gangs (for competition reasons)?

Yeah part of any gang's capital is reputation. Can we get antifa to LARP as the chechen mafia until their families get fed through meatgrinders?

Autism is a hell of a drug.

The HA should set up a Rotherham chapter. Seriously.

Just as the police are a cartel.

I don't know man I just searched "gay leather outfit" and this fag popped up in the results lol

I can't wait for the Angels, Outlaws, veteran bikers, or bikers for trump to ftsu

They know, and they don't fucking care. Allowing such a bunch of drug pushing, human trafficking scum in your country is like allowing rats in your house. It's organized crime and it should be dealt with accordingly, just like any other gang. They belong in concentration camps.

The thing about cartels is once they reach a certain size, they become the system.
This has happened throughout human history.

And once they replace the system, become just like the system that came before to an extent due to convergent evolution of their ideology.
Kings and royalty were meant to be a mechanism to stop this (but of course they too became cartel like).
The trick is to choose a side.

Do posters of these fags need to go up around MC club houses or will the bikers figure this out for themselves?

LARPing as bikers so they can tell gullible people, "You know, I was in a biker gang."
Also, the story for how they came up with the name sounds bullshit. I bet they named themselves after that Cucktino film.

I have mafia, triad, police and biker connections user. Safest way to operate.

the wives are almost certainly loudmouth social media SJWs user. they married antifa. i fucking hate seeing more kids get hurt by their idiot parents.

i know. as soon as the cartel is taken out of the picture, we are going to see a fuckton of biker gangwars as the power vacuum gets filled in. its not going to be pretty.

Also when a cartel becomes the system, they are no longer a cartel.
They're just the system.

The reason why Clinton is an issue is because not only is her cartel a belligerent to the system, it's dangerous to it's own followers and people that criticize it.

The No Dads

I disagree.
Bikers a vicious down here, but their moral code seems to be far more impeccable.
They don't like living like trash like the mexicans.

The best method is to camourflage yourself. Cover your tracks.

So fucking gay

Lmao. The Hell's Angels are the last dudes I want to fuck with just like the Aryan Brotherhood are the last guys I'd want to piss off in a US prison. 1%ers are dangerous mofos

sure, they arent mexican gangbangers, you can atleast talk to em, and they arent just vicious animals. but the drugs they push are just as detrimental to society, sometimes even worse, in the case of pcp.

i just came back from west virginia and eastern kentucky (pagans territory, i believe). whole towns gutted out and destroyed by fucking tweekers. you go out at night and they scuttle around like rats in your peripherals. the south has so much potential, until you introduce hard drugs. after that happens, whole towns literally fall into pieces in just a couple of years. and once the population is hooked on hard, then there will ALWAYS be someone there to sell it to them

More like what a bunch of faggots

Sage because who fucking cares what these faggots do. That guy with the done up guy fawkes masks. Jesus, I haven't laughed that hard in a while. The memes really do write themselves.

The people that consume drugs do it to themselves.
So what do you do?
Prohibit drugs and push the sale underground? Try to limit the ability to get them?

Or do you legalise them? Which would be detrimental to the retards of society that would begin to take them?
It's almost eugenics.

I say we ignore those actions for now and focus on the media industry's promotion of them.
Education needs reform. Universities need a purge.

Then drug abuse may diminish.
The bikers are just exploiting an opportunity that the users give them. It's the individuals themselves, the conditioning they're susceptible to, that is the problem.
I reckon we condition them from drugs.

Mock them. Call them trash maybe. Maybe allow vigilantism against them.

We need a Duterte MC.

Frankly, apathy to drug intake is the issue.
Enforcement can only do so much. They need to be inspired to not take them.
Either that, or resort to fear.

I think we should help them out a bit. :^)

Who the fuck are you user? That's some 007 shit right there.

Why stop there?

A mix of legalization and vigilante killings would be beneficial.

Dubs of true purpose here; anything all white and male is easy picking for SJWs at this point.
am kinda interested to see how this MC will cuck out when confronted over that statement.

Tripdubs confirm!

Vigilante killings would cease most cartel behavior.
They'd never compete with such a militia.

Oh shit, I got dubs, trips and dubs again.

Oh and faith to an organised religion.
Then the jews would really panic.

Holy shit i burst out laughing when i saw that guy.
The only bike that guys ever gonna pick up is a french fixie.

Cause they have HIV

To be a biker and ride you have to be vigilant. This is why most bikers are patriotic and militant.

A Modern Liberal Biker Gang is kind of an oxymoron

Figures a Soros Goblinoid would have absolutely no idea what happened when the government he works for slaughtered men women and children for their pedoSatan cult.

vocativ.com/215413/the-bastards-motorcycle-club-is-redefining-racist-biker-culture/

It's not pretty, but it does the job. :^)

Reminder to dump this all to /thelist/ as you find it.

We need to contact child support.

true, but the ease of availability makes it much more widespread than it would be normally. kids down there in the nowheresville towns smoke meth as casually as they smoke weed. its a big fucking deal.

Prohibit drugs and push the sale underground? Try to limit the ability to get them?
i dont know, im just trying to open up the discussion. all i know is that the rural south is crippled by these kinds of pandemics. and it is compounded too by the targeted opiate epidemic that is contrived by pharma companies on these areas.

now youre just being foolish. if you think that living in a town where methheads are running wild wont effect you (even if you dont indulge yourself), then you have never lived anywhere where there is a serious meth problem.

i agree with all of this. but even if the school systems are reformed, that doesnt help when half the kids arent even going to school and are just doing meth instead, and then breaking into cars to get money for more meth.

what the south needs is more jobs. there is land and freedom down there, unlike anywhere else in the country. but what they lack is opportunity. no jobs, and no prospects. but theres a lotta drugs.

This needs to happen.
This needs to happen.
This needs to happen.

k

I've got a bike, that has nothing to do with lots of people being into them for their own issues.
No. If they're involved with clubs, they're guys looking for a place. Any group of guys who haven't been emasculated is easily their equal, at least outside of the cities.

Child services are inundated with Bolsheviks.

(checked)
Can't argue with those trips.

fuck, where did my image go?

thats true for 99% of all motorcyclists. but we are talking about 1%ers itt.
theyre outlaws and they doesnt afraid of anything. im just trying to make sure you dont get smash n grabbed. just cover your tracks user

Look a them standing behind the Black panthers or some sort of "WE WUZ" larping niggers, like the good cucks they are.

I remember that sting. Most of em only got a year jail sentence.

But this is a biker gang we're talking about here.
Maybe we'd have to watch his moves a bit first.

Either way, those kids are trapped in hell.

They have good ties.
They'd get less down here.. where guns are literally illegal to own.
Australia is a fucked up country. Don't let the travel ads fool you… this place is a polished turd. A failed state pretending not to be failed.

are you saying the 1%ers not that they really exist in the way they used to are not looking for a place? You do know their origins, right?

At least you can vent your frustration by punching a 'roo.

>were all going to think one thing: 'What a bunch of faggots'

These are the new era biker gangs that are getting their asses kicked left and right role playing 1%er culture.

Sooner or later stupid fucks like these are going to get shot and killed. They're already getting exposed as larpers who are legit 1%ers.

MC arent what they were 50 years ago.
Every town has 10, and 10 of them are just gay and stupid.
I like your idea of insulting the outlaws, angels, etc.
If i may, "Us bastards didnt want to join the racist Outlaws or Angels even though there are alot of homosexuals in those clubs, they dont openly support lgbtqf rights".

ROFL, they're going to wake up the real bikers! They're going to all be brutally murdered!!!!

They are trying to appeal to the sensibilities of the majority of white Americans who are working class and liberty minded people.

I can feel the identity crisis induced insecurity that larper in the middle feels in the middle through my screen.

a HA once helped me even the playing field and saved me from being jumped by 3 shitskins outside of a bar. These faggots wouldn't be able to defeat a toddler, even if they showed up all at once.

GAS THE BIKES. RACE STARTS NOW!

It is all LARPing faggotry, user. Black Flag rioters that get their asses kicked, commie 'rednecks' with airsoft guns, now biker gang cosplay. They fucked up with this one, though. The Angels might just decide to treat them like an actual MC. Maybe they'll make them earn their cuts and make their wives 'join' the club, which would be hilarious.

kek

whew

Do they? I know many people that started on their hard drugs not from illegal dealers but from doctors prescribing them pain meds. America has a really messed up pharmaceutical industry that fucks up whites.

Fun fact: Those pain meds? Often they either are very similar or exactly the same drug as what's used on the streets to get high. All that changes is the dose.

Do they seriously have the Columbia bottom rocker? I'd be more excited if I could remember SC having a 1% club.

He looks like a heroin addict. What a surprise.

I've actually started wearing brighter colored clothing because these type of Antifa niggers have ruined black clothing for me.

It's also because a lot of biker culture started with combat veterans who could not readjust to civilian life.

Hope they are not too attached to their homes, families and lives, because those will be going up in flames very soon.

Anyone have stories of other wannabe MCs that got pounded by the real thing? That would make for a mighty comfy story time right now.

This.

I cannot believe the amount of degenerate biker back-patting I am seeing.

Bikers are piece of shit individuals, who make up piece of shit groups, with virtually no exceptions.

Dope fiends and rapists, literal white niggers. The only redeeming quality I'd their skin and as you can see they cover it up with bullshit about muh club because they don't give a shit about anything but being degenerate.

Motorcycles and those who ride them are the purest of cancer.

They also came back addicted to Dexadrine (dextroamphetamine) that the USAAC handed out to aircrews like candy.

Iirc, Hells Angels bazooka'd the club house of an uppity would-be rival gang once. That was in early 2000s or so.

Poor vets, what choice did they have but to shoot up meth and rape women and ride bikes around?

They dindu nuffin.

It's not like they had a choice back then, with consription and all.

This. Like the lame "Redneck Revolt" shit, the progtards in charge funding this crap are trying to pretend like they DON'T despise average white americans so they can turn them into aggressive golems. That's why the left is so fucking obsessed with Captain America now, they think they're taking symbols (lol) away from us

trips confirm storytime. I know after Rockwell was assassinated his stormtroopers formed the Iron Cross motorcycle club and ran into Kurt Saxon in the 80's. He wrote a freeware novel, Wheels of Rage about their sheinagans and the little turf wars they fought, and the one time they chased off a bunch of corpse exhuming satanists performing rituals inside a cemetary crypt by dressing as monsters and trapping them inside mid Ritual.
There's even a Biker Wedding.
survivalplus.com/wheels/toc.htm
I'll post a screencap from the Ghoul story after I start up my comp (mobile sucks)

Not really an excuse to me, since you could extend this kind of thinking to niggers.
Which is very likely to be true, but niggers still choose the life of crime, so biology cannot excuse their behavior.

I'm just pointing out they're weak willed shit stains as bad as any nigger gang. To say anything good about these groups is just naive.

They so proud of da biker heritage and culture. Hahaha. Yeah with a needle in their arm and a load of cum in their beard, as they ride around in the same clothes they've been wearing all month because riding is more important than cleanliness.

These people are fucking swine.

God fucking damn it. I never knew how he died and I always hoped that he died peacefully and naturally. I deliberately never looked into his death on purpose. Fuck.

I wish to know more as well user. Storytime?

This is a 18+ board faggot.

If user wasn't shitposting then posting stories here would pose a huge risk to him.

We're reaching not an argument levels that shouldn't be possible.

Why is Portland so gay?

THIS. The South also needs a revitalization of culture. The reduction and destruction of white culture is a big instigating factor as well.

More like: Faggot Motorcycle Club
tbh they probably are accepting of LQCT degenerates

All they're going accomplish with this community theater is get some of their shabbos goy LARPers killed.

Hmm you don't like me talking bad about drug addicts and criminals? I guess you're new.

You'll get over wanting to suck a slimy biker cock someday, I hope.

You've any idea how many niggers there are down here?

FBI get off my board! Stop trying to show off to all the kiddies how cool it is to be an agent.

I dunno, I've lived in the South my whole life and observed it's inhabitants pretty closely. It's always been pretty messed up. Grinding poverty coupled with a culture that's always kept niggers a bit too close. Outsiders always see confederate symbols and think "fucking BASED" but really, the south has always had a perverted sense of paternalism towards subhumans, and it was exactly this sense of paternalism (coupled with huge amounts of christcuck morality) that contributed to desegregation.

'honey the kids are hungry',
'shut the fuck up carol bring me more sharpies'

It's funny when the kikes try to d&c on a topic of which they have no understanding. It also might be occurring to the Bastard Faggots MC that Holla Forums is sending examples of their faggotry to their local HA chapter.

Waiting paitiently. Sounds really interesting.

'honey the kids are hungry',
'shut the fuck up carol bring me more sharpies'

So many wiggers here too, it's like living so close to niggers has actually permeated the white culture.

Yeah. I live here faggot. They keep to their own communities. At least in the tri-county area around me they think we're still lynching niggers up here on the mountain.

I do too, Georgia checking in.

That is because there is hardly any white culture to be had anymore.

Checked. Alabama reporting in.

I can't wait for all bikers to off themselves, even the white ones are a bunch of meth peddlers and degenerates. Outlaw biker clubs were literally spawned by the 1960s (((counter-culture))) and have long overstayed their welcome.

I heard about gay bikes on acid, is this them?

I'm sure Soros and friends paid top dollar to get this organization going.

Worlds most underrated post

Typically for a jew he skimped out and bought second-hand jackets from some movie or something apparently.

oh christ if I had a dime for every dipshit in his jacked-up truck (with salt life bumpersticker!) blaring niggertunes I've seen in the last year, I'd be rich.

Nigger please. The Jews would want you to join a motorcycle club, ride around being a degenerate all day sounds like a real way to fight the system to a cocksucking fairy like you?

Maybe if you shoot some meth and after you've done their bidding for years they'll allow you to wear their faggy jacket.

Holy shit what a bunch of larping queers, the Bastards are going to be in good company, not even frowned upon.

This "Bikergang" is some comedy gold right here

Here. I'm also capping a few other stories for posterity.

>[email protected]/* */
jesus christ. there is a club of hobbyists in my area whose memberships consists entirely of weekend riders. its exactly what you would expect out of a group like this with doctors, lawyers and 80yos on trikes. but they're good people and do a lot of charity work. few years ago two were hospitalized after wearing their patch at a bls concert and some drunken bandidos saw that as a challenge. its all fun and games to larp as james dean until you cross a group that actually lives that shit and they will not take kindly to leftist twinks with a leather fetish calling themselves 1%.

Anyone getting why I call them cancerous faggots yet?

Can't believe all the allegedly redpilled individuals willing to cheer these faggots on.

This is why I cannot stand that shitty tv show. It glorifies whites acting like complete fucking kiked out degenerate swine and whites, women especially, lapped it up.

Can we all call them, Buggered MC club and the patched members, 0% T levels
Buggered mc club, because they all look like they take it up the arse.

This, criminals cannot be given amnesty just because they are "white".

This is just one of the reasons why we Nazi's are known as book burners.

not that bikers aren't usually degenerate, but it's not like a tv show would propagandize and try to make money off of lies.

More so that they look like they'll take it up the arse from anyone

do you not want to burn jewish books?

He's a small guy

For them

Why does everyone want to be a Guyfucks mask wearing faggot nowadays?
You never see hockey masks anymore…

Because hockey masks are for playing hockey, not for LARPing as serial killers like Jewlywood slasher movies want you to believe.

Forgive the media friend, I know it's made by kikes and it turns your brain into a toilet from watching it..
The bikers from south park act and behave exactly like the antifa you see on youtube, even the trumpets to everyone calling them faggots.

Personally one of my favorite. I also like the white emotionless face mask the European scene uses. I'll give it to the europoors. They're always aesthetic af with whatever they do.

William Shatner's face.

Sounds like you are a chickenshit.

Still, ain't so bad but not that impressive either since most people living in rural Slavshitland at least know someone who has connections to the local mafia if they don't already have connections

Go ahead, tickle a rabid pitbull's balls. What, are you scared? Are you a faggot or something?

This. Glad I wasn't the only one who caught on. Who uses bastard to describe anything weak?

This. Whenever they come into contact with a real MC they are going to get fucked up.

Too fucking true.

I hope they attack civilian targets. Beyond that, they're basically a non-entity. No one would fear a bunch of degenerate, scrawny faggots larping as a motorcycle "gang."

Hahah
Lefty biker gangs?
From my experience, biker gangs tend to share similar views as Holla Forums.

They have the hillbilly mentality:

They don't care as much about politics, so long as it doesn't effect them, and they don't care to educate themselves.
But they are easily redpilled.

You see a problem in your area. You kill it. If you are afraid of some overhyped degenerate criminals you need to fuck off from this site. You are direct cross hairs of the largest and most degenerate gang in the world. And they will gladly do worse than any faggot bikers would and send your kids off to some kike rape party thru (((child porn))) services after framing you up.

If you are not preparing yourself for war against that. You have some serious fucking problems. And compared to that, the worst of these bikers are hookers on meth at best. Get your fucking mind right, someone tries something against you, you react and do far worse things to them. Anything else and you are a fucking coward.

We need leaders and men of conviction and action. Not sniveling wimps more akin to these larping faggots. When you contemplate action, you better start seeing yourself as the most bad ass mother fucker to ever walk thru the valley of death, and then work hard on becoming it. Bikers should not hold a candle to you user. Reach down, grab your damned balls and grow the fuck up.

Holy shit that dude is a faggot and a moron.

Someone should completely destroy their shit.

Good to know you're a one man army. Go ahead, rid America of all degeneracy by yourself. You can do it. I believe in you.

holy shit the fat faggot in the uhnonnymoose mask

My sides are kill. You can tell who's got HIV so far by sorting out the small, skinny faggots from the potato - looking fat ones.

they ape the uniform of tough guy to look like tough guys.

little do they know their values are their uniform. a cuck will always be a cuck.

Why do Leftists make everything lame?

You got digits because this is a glorious idea. If they are so inclusive toof LGBTQ people, why can't women join? Those bigots!

there you go

Do it.

yep.

they lost, they are going to keep trying new shit until it sticks. ted cruz and his texas accent and the russian commie villain approach didn't get us toothless trailer park whites to support them, so they are trying to find the next big thing.

In my state you have to be sponsored and pay tribute to the HA or diablo's if you want to have a club. And if you put a state or city rocker on your vest then your basically saying you claim ownership of that territory.

If the MC that actually controls that place doesn't respond then they end up looking like a cuck. After that SOA show became popular a lot of weekend warrior types thought it would be cool to LARP around with their office crew's made up vests with rockers. Didn't end up well for them..

Outlaw biker gangs are an odd bunch.
For them crime isn't a path to wealth and riches like it is for most criminal gangs. Crime isn't a job per say.
It's more they have a particular lifestyle that makes participation in normal work and indeed society quite difficult, so they commit crimes in order to finance that lifestyle. They organise in order to do so more effectively.

They're essentially the real world equivalent of a D&D party. Murderhobos on motorcycles.

Does it come in white or chrome?

I bet you call cops 'sir,' you pansy

Outlaws MC Rock Hill South Carolina Chapter
Warlocks Motorcycle ClubFlorence,SC Chapter

There has to be more in SC but here are 2 I found stir up the 1%'s against the faggots and hilarity ensues.

wtf

No one gives a shit about bikers or your views on them.

What we have here is an opportunity to get commies beat down. Who cares who is doing it?

This is not a biker club it's a leather bondage club.

it wasn't for the guns; in SC you can legally own a flamethrower, grenades, tanks… no, they were busted for organized crime.

there was a shootout between bikers in waco a year or 2 ago

There was more than just that IIRC there was something about LEO snipers and LEO's stirring up the pot then carting off like a 100 to jail with out any real evidence or charges to hold them.
But YES it was promoted as a "war between rival bikers".

My sides at these faggots pretending to be a 1% MC.

Do it user. Insult legit 1%ers and we might get more material for our gore folders. Make sure all pertinent info is readily available on your twatter page.

Holy fuck, all of this this. I've sent all the links to an acquaintance that is patched up (bandidos in my state). His immediate response was 'you have got to be fucking kidding me'. I am going to buy him a few beers and see what he thinks about these faggots.
He manages the service dept for a local dodge/jeep dealership, so he's pretty tame for an outlaw biker.

This is like 1 step removed from the proud boys lel. I bet half of them have AIDS.

To be fair, anybody can take care of neo-Nazis/white supremacists.

Exactly. Marxists are promoting the "punching Nazis is an American tradition" sentiment. Meanwhile, they burn our flag, promote taking down monuments honoring our people, fight to keep illegals who steal employment from white people and earn welfare on our dollar, and conspire openly to destroy our nation through force. This really needs to be said in response to anyone who promote the punching Nazis sentiment, because unfortunately the majority of Americans are not politically conscious enough about Communism as they were in the early 50's and might fall for their trap.

Can we meme these fake faggots getting their shit pushed in by the bandidos and the Cossacks at the same time? Like a waco twin peaks 2.0?

What the fuck happened?
These people deserve murder just as much as the much deserving merchant.

No shit talking but I would 100% beat everyone's ass in that "club".
I've never seen such a group of scrawny tattooed fags.they think the image makes them tough lol.
The outlaws are gonna end up dropping these posers.
That's it. They're posers

fuck off moshie, they took advantage of black market spaces the government created and leave the general public alone. I'm, shocked a jew is kvetching over a group who make money outside (((their))) system.

and thanks for making it blatantly obvious you have gained your wisdom from the history channel and vice

Why do these worthless cucks try to appropriate everything from white counter culture?

A little birdy told me that someone called some old friends, HA is hunting them.

fuck user, you better not get me this hard for nothing

Bunch of antifa fags, no wonder why they get their asses kicked at peace riots.

Outlaw bikers terrify the kikes, they can't do business with a group that will kill them for pulling typical jew tricks.

Look what the definition of that word is.

I didn't say that the bikers wouldn't be useful in the short-term. They are, however, far from the ideal white man. They must go as soon as their usefulness is no more.
Do they not manufacture, transport, and sell drugs? They simply don't have a place in our society once the war is won.

Ok? And in what way did I use it incorrectly?

He's trying to say motorcycle clubs are working as a racial vanguard and killing people who are a threat to our race, therefore it's self defense and not murder. I agree with him morally but of course the jewdicial system would never allow such a thing.

Left wing cuck clubs?

No, a murder has to be unlawful. There is nothing unlawful by killing degenerates.

funny for a shekel kvetching kike to throw out this purist bullshit while cherrypicking and making shitty arguments.

Ye niggers be of little taste

RWDS absolutely are ideal. The organization of a RWDS exists solely to carry out the 14 words.
Biker gangs, while some members may be committed to the 14 words, exist to control and push a market (drugs) that has an overall detriment to society itself.
If I didn't know any better, I'd say you are a biker defending his degenerate lifestyle or a fucking jew trying to infest our ideals with the tolerance of low-agency whites.

Checked. Alabama Wildman living in Texas reporting in

Tbh most bikers I know act like complete niggers to other whites, even if they dislike shitskins. They aren't a vanguard of anything but their club.

You know iv'e always wondered why there's no white street gangs.

Are Bikers basically white gangs? How dangerous/powerful are they compared to crips/bloods/MS-13/Latin Kings/ect…?

It's quite clear that you don't.
You seem to be fixated on the drugs thing, those lost shekels must really keep you awake at night.

transparent

It is quite literally the cause of the biker gang organizations. It is the reason biker gangs exist at all. To peddle drugs, and make money doing so, at the obvious detriment of society as a whole. Their allegiance is to their little gang and their gang only. Sounds pretty fucking yiddish in practice, to me.
You're a fucking shill at best, not upholding your own race presumptive to acceptable standards.
And in case you're not actually a shill, you put our future society at risk through the tolerance of biker gangs beyond their immediate, short-term use.

Tbh it depends on what kind of drugs we're talking about.

They organize themselves in a military structure and yearn to be commanded in a racially aware way. The men in biker gangs would be pressed into service as front-line troops and they'd love every second of it. Men like that flounder in (((polite society))) but in hard times men such as them are worth their weight in gold.

Selling drugs is the easiest off-the-grid way to make money, so I can't really fault rough and tumble guys for not wanting to pay Uncle Bibi's laundry bill with their tax dollars. Also what said, the heroine epidemic is a recent thing, so bikers poisoning niggers with crack is a-ok by me.

you are practising shitty D&C using the slippery slope fallacy.

oy vice strikes again

That is fine and dandy. I am not disputing their use as cannon fodder in the upcoming unrest. It is post-revolution that their existence then becomes an actual problem. The organizations then will have to be forced to be broken up and their founders hunted down.

at least be a little more subtle next time Moishe.

Well why don't we worry about pushing the situation to the brink using what we have now instead of LARP'ing about what we'll do when we're SS Obersturmfuhrers in charge of an entire region's security.

We had the Gypsy Jokers, and those dudes run the meth. If they know how to hide meth, then they'll know where to hide you.

Or just to make shekels, which is why israel produces and sells so much ecstasy.

That's fine, I can roll with that.
I was just amazed at the amount of dick-sucking the motorcycle gangs got on this board, of all places. I pointed that out and exposed a shill in the process.

They're tough-guys of the highest order who spit in the face of the system we hate, I'm surprised there isn't MORE biker dicksucking tbh. If whites all acted like bikers do towards the jewdicial system and the rest of schlomo's legal loophole machinations then we'd be doing concentrations camps in Rural Ohio as a "gag" by now.

How is this shit even a threat in Burgerland?

You guys do have ccws right?

Underrated post.

Yeah, no shit.
The context and reason behind the tenacity and how you utilize it does matter though.
Utilizing the tenacity and energy of a group to carry out crimes for underground capitalism is a waste.

That's what I'm saying, nigger. These men's "talents" are wasted peddling that shit and giving cops a hard time over parking tickets. They'd be better off directing artillery into Atlanta then mopping up survivors.

Yes, I agree they would be useful in the short-term.
I just don't agree with the pedestal they're being put on, as the actions of their current day groups negatively impact society.
That. Is. All.

Kek.

Go talk some shit to an actual Outlaw user. I know you wont, because you're a LARP tough guy who has probably never dealt with actual bikers before, or anyone beside other faggots like yourself.

These guys arent no Sons of Cuckoldry shit from Talmudvision shows.

There's also no need to false flag them either.
Nobody likes a bunch of bitches; literally just mail them dox and they'll nip this shit in the bud.

Honestly, I think if anyone from any of the major MC's would see that video from earlier where the faggot from the bastards was going on and on, they would want to smoke them for laughs.

We've got a CWC, if that's at all similar?

It gets better, they ripped their name of a HA affiliate.
bastardsmc.com/Support.html

Or at least that's what it appears to my eyes they did.

Read Hunter Thompson's book The Hells Angels.
At the end of the book he got his ass kicked.

Yeah these twats are going to get pressed and beaten badly. Remember what happened to the the faggots wearing sons of anarchy vests and patches along with those cunts who would wear black label society patches and vests. It will work out for a good laugh and these sodomites with plenty of broken bones.

The other thing I just thought of these dumb fucks are sporting a "triple patch logo" that is exclusively the domain of the 1%'s. None of the regular bike clubs that wear colors or their club logo use the triple patch design.

Trips confirmed.

Alright now let's all shut up about this, never correct an enemy when they are making a mistake.
tfw bikers will be beating the shit out of commie scum within the hour

….this is a joke, right? These faggots would get KILLED by any real biker club, let alone 1%ers.

Yes 81 is "HA"
Someone should give them the heads up about the OP cuckclub ripping off their name. Here is the contact info from that website.

Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Bastards MC
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 1029 Sacramento St.
Registrant City: Bakersfield
Registrant State/Province: California
Registrant Postal Code: 93305
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.6613401369
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]/* */

THEY ARE ROCKING AREACODES
Pic related, top fucking kek. They are going to die.

>>>/thelist/71

You think the peddlers and pushers are innocent in all this? That's the same bullshit "logic" eceleb commonspic uses to blame whites for degeneracy that's pushed upon them by der juden while conveniently laying no blame on other, more degenerate races. Duterte has already laid out an example of how to deal with this scum.

You belong in a detention camp. Next you're going to claim skinheads that get swastika tattoos and hate niggers but still fuck each other in the ass at night are "good" because "at least it isn't some other race doing it"?

I've never had any run-ins with actual outlaw biker gang members, so my bias against them could be based on disinfo, but they strike me as complete trash. Still, even they'll have a use if/when they scare/beat/kill the shit out of these cocksuckers.

It's not worth having anyone of actual value getting into legal trouble over that shit, but it'll be good to see them humbled.

seems to be related to this trash as well.

Oh, they're just another wannabe larp club. Fucking figures.

Here's the Southland Knight's leader's dox: business-detail.com/574189-southland-knights-motorcycle-club

NOt the smartest ideas. Some of the normie tier bike clubs DO wear a triple patch, but they are sponsored by the hells angels or whoever controls the state they live in. ((Sponsored)). AKA, paid off and the MC decides they're cool with them.

Start doxxing, let some of the real MC gangs that run the area know their location and who they are.

You…holy shit you have got to be fucking with me but since this thread blew up obviously not. Wow just wowie wow. No pics worthy of mfw here.

These fuckers are going to be lucky if the local MC don't put them in a hospital they take stuff like this seriously, as in doing this shit without their consent or even giving them a nod is gonna be grounds for ALOT of shit to go down. These chucklefucks plan a interstate ride yet? I promise the moment they leave city limits it's fucking on if they don't at least attempt to make amends for this. It's basically slapping their dicks in the faces of every established club around, and these are the kind of guys fully willing to grab your dick right then and there and rip it off with zero fucks given.

DO IT.

'Vocativ' giving them coverage = agents. They're also new fags which is a red flag. All gangs exist to distribute drugs. Don't fucking argue with me on that. So what are these fuckers doing? Another red flag. If they talk some shit online, RICO time for them. Maybe also domestic terrorism.

Obvious homosexual with Down syndrome.

Checking some of these names it's looking faker and faker.

For them it means, they don't engage in capitalism hahaha.

I bet these fuckers never go out without a film crew. It's looking that cartoonish.

Their bikes should be taken.

DO IT.

Dubs and good comment checked.

Drives a BMW more than a bike heh.

He got his ass kicked because they sniffed him out as a pedophile. He's lucky they stopped there instead of cutting off his balls and leaving him in the middle of the desert.

Don't try pretending they're not still drug pushing criminals who are essentially white niggers
"DUDE THEY DON'T LIKE PEOPLE WHO FUCK KIDS WHO CARES IF THEY SELL DRUGS, COVER THEMSELVES IN TATTOOS AND RUIN SOCIETY DUDE THEYRE SO BASED BRO"

I never heard that angle before,but it might make sense seeing as how he had movies made about his degenerate life style.

I know there are the kanjozoku street racers in Japan that wear them to conceal their identity from street cameras. Driving around around in unregistered race cars is pretty serious crime there.

There are no bikers where I live, so I haven't really ever interacted with any of them. I'm wondering if any other anons have similar experiences as this one.

Steven Chavez Parker made the cardinal sin or being a skinny man; Don't ever present yourself as a tough guy. He's going to get snapped in two one day as comeuppance for all this posturing.
t.skinny guy.

I bring the topest of keks. He's a tranny fucker and dope addict who came from 'punk' and 'antifa' faggotry in the subburbs. The douche bag has never done anything but larp. Complete mental patient. Jew puppet which is why we're now getting flooded with faggot posts.

███████████ bru

holy shit it gets better

Checked.

No brakes on the rape train. So give it a few days and I think I'll be in a couple dozen accounts. I feel like going after these shitheads like one guy does with spic drug dealers.

the comments

en-gb.facebook.com/BustedKnuckleMotorcycleCrew/

Looks like Slipknot fell on some hard times.

tfw respected enough people just fucking leave me alone.

i found there club house

her.is/2sym7RP

Youre doing gods work user
Have a rare pepe

He had a Fling account which proves he sucks dick and takes multiple dicks in his ass.

(50836165,'Crack Rock Steady','sethowen1',[email protected]/* */','Y','Y','Y','2a28fab2228cbe73946bed3686f634e0','FREE','2010-07-31 18:45:15','1986-01-19','29130','MAN','WOMAN','FETISH,GROUPSEX,SEXUAL RELATIONS,ONLINE FLIRTING,OTHER','2010-09-17 22:40:00','N',NULL,NULL,'N','N','N','USER_DISABLED','sixsigma2','207.144.245.116','2010-12-17 09:02:31')

sethowen1 is his password to try here and there.

Do you live in Portland?

My god we have so many fish in the frying pan right now and the bike lock faggot hasn't even started his trial yet.
Will be the summer of fun for Holla Forums.

Most American Motorcycle Clubs were originally founded by WWII and Korean War veterans in the late 40s and 50s as a rebellion against the buttonned down suburban home lifestyle. Some of them evolved into gangs but some were just clubs. My old man and his friend who was a Vietnam vet joined one back in the 70s because they were the some of the very few people who treated the returning GI's with the respect they deserved. To this day most MC's, and even some gangs, are patriotic as fuck. They just don't get all the media attention these buttfuckers do.

Any emo faggot can tattoo his body, dress like Rob Halford and buy himself a Harley, doesn't mean they're tough. Its the same thing with these "John Brown militias" posing for the cameras with rifles.

To be fair, that also applies to the Leather Crowd, and the many traditions they have are handed down from those returning vets. This one here, is one of the last few faggots that lives those traditions. He's High Protocol Meaning he'll follow the contract he signed, sink or swim, thick and thin, in times of poverty, in times of wealth, in times of safety and in times of danger, He's someone's literal owned servant-dog. He's Slaveborn.

Slaveborn are not dangerous, but the folks they attract (Sados, antifa, Jeff Dahmer/ David Jacobs types) ARE

t. D/R/ user

I did some security work at a couple of bars and clubs a few years ago. Had bikers come through town occasionally, probably more than I knew, but only a few times in groups, wearing patches and being 'public.' This was before the association laws went into effect in Aus. Rebels and Banditos, I think.

Had no issues. First time they came into the bar I was nervous, I figured I could take on one if I had to, but there was no way I was going to take on four if shit went down. All tall, lean guys with shaved heads and eyebrow rings, hung around the pool table and drank. Had a laugh and drank. One of them made kissy faces at me and tried to lure me into the mens room. The rest of them laughed at the stupid look on my face. Then they egged some 50 year old manlet into starting shit with me, so I threw him out. No more drama after that. Bunch of whores showed up though, not even remotely attractive. One of them could have been a tranny. Another was young, but had sagging fat, like she was chubby and had loose skin from weight loss, but was still fat. She also looked like she had STD's, just greasy and unhygenic, covered in spots. A fat junkie maybe? Do they exist?

Only other time there was a 'threat' was when a rival club was coming into town for a funeral. Some of the more experienced guys on staff told me to watch out for trouble. No trouble. The other club showed up, had a drink, played the pokies. One guy tried to start a fight, but all the other guys told him to settle down and that was the end of it.

Big blog post to tell you nothing, really. I think I live down the road from a biker, not sure if he's in a big club. Owns a farm and has a big warehouse for some trucking company on his property. I'm just a clueless NPC these days, who fucking know what he's up to. Occasionally big groups of 5-10 or so guys come in via the back roads on their bikes, but they keep to themselves. I would not even notice them coming and going if it were not for the noise.

I grew up in an area of SoCal saturated with bikers like that, it's really a whole different layer of society

Source on that vid?

any more info on this?

That little bitch with the earrings was never in a fight. When you rip them off and push them in their mouth they start to rethink their decision making for the first time. And she never went through it it seems.

look up the US State Department White Paper on Global Narcotics. The same transit zones that funnel arms and rapefugees through conflict zones are used for drugs. Supposedly, the Israeli smuggling networks that were in place for diamonds were used for pills, before becoming the primary focus of those networks.

Some user had a pasta which I didn't save, but you can find most of this shit if you look for it.

AntiFa assaults then laughs at elderly woman at Portland Pro Trump #FreeSpeechPDX Rally. All she was trying to do was get through to the other side of the park., and this is how they treated her.

cheers user, I wonder how much of the darkmarkets sellers are jews

If these faggots really have been LARPing around for more than a year wearing cuts and claiming territory, some HA chapters have some 'splainin to do.

Bikers are basically white gang members in the USA. If you wanted a white version of latin kings or the crips, you would look to a motorcycle club. It's kind of the same deal with their attitude toward race too, it isn't that they are all neo nazis, thats just kind of how it came together.

I don't have any direct contact with them, and I don't really want any. They can and will kill you and get away with it if you push them. They also have connections with suburban white america, because dentists and lawyers want to ride along and larp with them, but if you happen to be around one of the main clubs keep your distance and don't think they won't get real with you if you piss them off.

I'm not acting like I'm an expert or I'm in with them or anything, it's just that they are not too visible these days but they are embedded in white america pretty deep. And yeah they are dangerous and they are criminals.

They aren't really known for robbing and doing random acts of violence, so they aren't considered as scary as other street gangs that do that stuff. Maybe that's why these guys thought they could try to get in on it? It's a mistake though.

This reminds me of how Bosnian gangs ended up defending the Sarajevo when the JNA tried to capture it back in the 90s. The first armies in the second civil war will be biker gangs, street gangs, and drug cartels. I shudder to think what would happen if their leadership ended up running the country. At least it would be better than the Jews though…

this skinny fuck probably couldn't bench the fucking bar and he's talking about showing a bunch of corn-fed shitlords who's in charge. that first guy they show holding the flag and yelling could break this guy over his knee like bane. reminds me of that beta expedition video where a bunch of faggots went on a "camping" trip full of catered gourmet meals and coctails. it's all just compensation for knowing you're a fucking bitch but putting on enough of a show to fool yourself into thinking otherwise

user, you sound like you've lived in a basement your whole life. Have you ever actually met any bikers or skinheads? You're purity spiraling pretty hard.

WEW

I hate the way the media only gives you those two options if you are white, like that is all that exists to represent white people. I am not a KKK member with a beer gut, and I am not a homosexual biker with sleeve tats and a leather fetish. Fuck you media.

nah, they're nice people, better than a lot of normies that's for sure and more sympathetic to the cause of /pol

This is like when the lugenpresse edgy Vice tier outlets tried promoting 'the swole Left', because that one muscly fat guy ran a gym class for his antifa pals.

It's so gay being featured in establishment press if you're really convinced you're an edgy guy- it's the equivalent of your mom dropping you off at a punk gig.

#FakeNews

They should fit right in.

Are they sitting on their fuck pew?

kek, skydivers are tards like bikers
t. pilot

I would love to see these cucks show up at Sturgis acting like this.

They are doing whatever they can to appear tough after their defeat. Trying to show themselves off as a beacon of strength and power, when everyone knows they are wimps

dumb cunt doesn't even know white laces = white power

Neon Joe: Werewolf Hunter saw this coming

bump

bump

Look at those arms and hands, never worked a day in their life.

You're a bit of a pansy. I've hung out with hell's angels and a few scattered other 1%ers who come through here. If you're not a bitch or an asshole they're real easy to get along with.

Being a devil's advocate Biking is probably one of the few hobbies that is still fashionable and has enough enthusiasts whilst being almost exclusively white. Call it degenerate, but it's a white hobby.

bikefag here
most guys in clubs are normies
1%'s are the actual criminals. it varies from area to area how scummy they are, though they all engage in criminal activity at some level. mostly drugs/prostitution.
not explicitly racist, but you rarely see blacks/mexicans outside of black/mexican clubs.

you should fuck with them the same you would fuck with any other gang of drug dealers/pimps. they wont kill you just because you honk at them or anything, but if you try to invade on their turf you are going to get the shit beaten out of you and robbed. these leftist retards dont really understand what they are doing, it's like if a bunch of guys came together to make a "gang" in south central LA. even if they dont deal or pimp, actual street-bangers will fuck with them just to preserve their identity of toughness and protection of their land

actually it seems legalizing (or decriminalizing) reduces the amount of users. at least if you look at portugal

Still more testosterone than the whole faggot club combined

Most bikers are nonces user. The tough guy image is their muh Russians.

I'm a Snowden who refuses security clearances but is hired off the books for special jobs.

North of Portland, but right coast.

Whatever. You'd sell out everyone else who wasn't you just so you could be top dog at the end. You're not pro-white. You're just pro-you. And I'm telling you, you're not going to have a post-revolution world to rule over.

Ashes and Echoes

genocides and revolutions are different

In earlier times, men like that would be given a letter of marque.