Corbyn has to win

We need to save the Internet by spreading pro-Corbyn memes. Theresa May is definitely a shill and will shut down free speech forever. Its not too late.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V7mtGIIJBMc
forward.com/news/143231/south-african-jews-struggle-with-legacy-of-aparthe/
inews.co.uk/essentials/news/technology/theresa-may-wants-regulate-internet-like-gambling-industry/
archive.is/PgPli
youtube.com/watch?v=SXTvsqUphMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you can go fuck yourself

there are worse things than censored internet and with corbyn you'll get to experience all of them

London Bridge is a false flag to justify Internet censorship. Corbyn is a communist, but there is hope he is not compromised unlike Theresa.

Give it up mate. We're not voting for a Commie. There isn't really any choice this time around. We're going to lose whoever wins.

It's always do god damned easy to spot a Holla Forums meme because they suck so fucking much.

hes never done any wrong by me, at least not that i know of yet.
tell me about corbyn

Check out this vid youtube.com/watch?v=V7mtGIIJBMc

This is just pathetic step up your game lefty/cucks/

How embarrassing

I am not a shill. I'm just saying that it is naive to blindly believe conservatives

WTF I LOVE COMMIES NOW!!

top kek

How about no

From The Forward

"Since the fall of apartheid, South African Jewry has struggled mightily with two specters from its past. Its central body, the South African Jewish Board of Deputies, worked happily with the apartheid regime, even as that regime violated the civil liberties and human rights of many Jews who were key figures in the anti-apartheid struggle. And Israel’s secret and wide-ranging arms and security ties with apartheid-era South Africa, in violation of a United Nations Security Council ban, enjoyed that same board’s full backing until the day apartheid died."

Read more: forward.com/news/143231/south-african-jews-struggle-with-legacy-of-aparthe/

Don't you know about playing both sides of the shekel, are you really that new?

Would be awesome if comissar corbenstein won, May is just a globalist shill of a different flavor.
UK is beyond salvation either way.

that was kikes playing both sides like usual, retard

Read the last sentence of my post cockbreath

Fuck off. The internet censorship shit is just May trying to sabotage her party because she was a brexit remainer. If Corbyn wins, brexit will be in name only. UK will still have the deal with all the same bullshit - the very reasons they wanted to leave in the first place.

This censorship shit is a red herring. It's not going to actually happen

what shitty choices. I's rather voting be done by the sword like it used to be

finally somebody gets it

Corbenstein has a weakness, and that's why he would be better. Said it yesterday and got called shill.
I hate the political class
Now then:
1: Get Corbvaluestein in.
2: Immediately press for referendums on:
A: Foreign Aid cessation
B: Immediate Immigration cessation
C: Immediate Deportation of criminal immigrants
D: Freemasons in the justice system
E: Abolition of (((royals))) and (((hereditary peers)))
F: Dual citizens serving in government or public sector roles.

All at the threat of national strikes which being a lefty Cordite will have to support.

3: Profit from finally making a difference. Maybe, nothing is guaranteed.
I think we can all see what's guaranteed if May wins. More censorship, dissent equaling terrorism, less liberty than now, probably martial law which means low iq grunts and women being able to point an AR at you if you don't do as you are fucking well told goyim.

what planet do you live on?

Fucking gay earth same as you, ya knob

Tell me which one is your boss? (((May, Rudd or Johnson)))

you have to go back >>>Holla Forums

You're not remotely fitting in Mordecai

and you are an ovendodger

You can change nothing with voting. You are falling for party "politics" false dichotomy. Their goals are the same as they are controled by jews. Organise with trusted people and prepare for fight.

Is that your name or you dad/uncles?

Don't vote Goyim

Yes, go put ballot in box with party A, B or C, think that it changes something and fall in slumber until next popularity contest.

No, youre just a [Insert buzzword] whose opinion is worthless because it doesnt align with party narrative.

Having a communist in power would only be better for acceleration of the inevitable and polarizing the masses.
Better to have a communist in charge while everything crashes down, than a (((conservative))) who wont do anything meaningful to stop the crash either.

Back to leftypol

Everybody knows shit's fucked

(((Accelerationsim)))) is a jewish communist concept. The only thing that works is shifting the overton window further and further, which means labour needs to die as a legitimate political entity. You faggots aren't fooling anybody.

Anyhow I must away now for I have bills to pay and elites to support; or they will send the policy enforcers round.

100% confirmed faggot

That is a fucking hideous thought, that thing needs gassing immediately.

100% confirmed retard, who offered nothing but snark the entire thread.

Just fire up your proxies fam. It's better than voting for a commie.

Thought you were leaving, faggot? Nothing triggers you effeminate /leftykikers/ harder than not getting the last word.

No.

HHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Nothing would convince me to vote for Labour but if there is one thing May has been consistent on it is her furthering of the surveillance state, one of the first things she did as a PM was push into effect the Snooper's Charter that she had unsuccessfully lobbied for (as well as create) as home secretary. There is no reason to suspect she won’t gun for further control over the Internet.

If she was attempting to throw a majority win then there are far better ways to do so than threaten the Internet. People in Britain didn’t react to the Snooper’s Charter, it was totally ignored. The ecelebs didn’t even cover it.

wew

The choice is clear
We're fucked either way tbh

you're seriously telling people to vote for an open borders suicidal maniac?

who?

At this point the britbongs have no hope of peaceful resolution via politics. Corbyn would be such a miserable, stalling failure that things would get worse quicker - when things go bad quickly, it's hard to control the descent. The tories would slowly boil the frog, Corbyn would go fast too soon and more people would get sick of it all.

Completely and utterly. Anyone who convinces themselves to do anything but spoil their ballot in this election is deluding themselves because they feel more comfortable in a delusion than admitting to themselves that they are totally unrepresented.

Oh the queen isn't a descendant of Abraham and they don't keep jacobs stone under the throne. We don't give them any tax and everything's cool.
It's all my fucking imagination.
Cue telling me to take meds because my shilling is just getting out of hand now.

From Jewpedia
The Crown has a legal tax-exempt status because certain acts of parliament do not apply to it. Crown bodies such as The Duchy of Lancaster are not subject to legislation concerning income tax, capital gains tax or inheritance tax. Furthermore, the Sovereign has no legal liability to pay such taxes. The Duchy of Cornwall has a Crown exemption and the Prince of Wales is not legally liable to pay income tax on Duchy revenues.
I just got back from paying bills I can't afford. Do tell me all about their excuses again.

Modern Britain is mad in many regions, totally mad (as is the case in much of the west to be fair). We all saw a video of a Englishman shouting at another for being critical of Muslims whist he was cowering on the floor because Muslims were at that very moment attempting to kill him. Britain could literally be on fire and just as long as Corbyn told them things were fine then people would support him.

Acceleration theory is bullshit. Look at South Africa, it is open policy to butcher whites, the country is crumbling, children are raped and ripped apart by savages daily. Many of the remaining whites are liberal and celebrate the diversity that seeks to tear their children’s throats. Those that are unhappy still no nothing but sit and wait for death.

We don’t benefit from communist scum inflicting more misery on our people. What we need is Hitler NOW. Every man should set about becoming Hitler/ Mosley, most with fail, many will be murdered by the state but it only takes one to succeed. Only a true leader can save this nation. Only when a critical mass has become fanatics to the cause of their own survival and to securing a future for their children will anything change.

On one hand, I've got a little respect Corbyn as an individual because he is honest, unlike 99% of politicians. It's no accident that globalist turds in his party have tried to replace him.

On the other hand, the guy's views on immigration are retarded.

So I have to agree that UK is fucked either way. At least there's Brexit…

(((Bercowitz))) the speaker keeping good order so that our taxes that keep them in those plush seats isn't wasted.

It's guillotine time tbh.

>>>Holla Forums >>>/suicide/

OP took a wrong turn at communism, went right around the roundabout of condemning terrorism, and completely missed the turn off for Holla Forums where this shit belongs.

tbf commies are better than cuckservatives, at least they realise that something is wrong with current system, there's a reason Hitler and Mussolini started out as leftists
Also it's probably worth voting Labout to keep the Tories in check, because otherwise it's goodbye Holla Forums, hello muzzie prison gangs

Come on…..

>>>Holla Forums

Ha Ha, after 2 years of Holla Forums being completely run by Bannon/kushner neocon zionist kikes cheerleading for every foul neocon zionist elite kike in world politics now how do they deal with antisemitic Labour candidates like Corbyn, who on balance would do more against isreal than any of the other entirely zionist jew owned controlled political parties in the UK.

Kikes will eventually have to be targeted and addressed otherwise the west will go down without a fight, until such time you'll have endless zionist false flags and eternal wars for jews, keep it up goys, yoyu are doing the jews bidding and exhausting yourself fighting for them too

We can fight against May's censorship after she gets elected.
We can't fight against Corbyn's Communism after were reduced to nuclear ash.

Shit, might have to vote for my local dead squirrel.

Most of the thread is correct in stating that neither is a good option. Neither side will do anything but further our demise, they may do so in slightly different ways but nonetheless a vote for either is a vote for death.

Meanwhile playing jewish politics will keep our nations forever chasing its own tails as the jews control both parties

Oh look the hasbarafag shitskin spammer is really a lefty/pol/ shill. Imagine my shock

BUT CORBYN IS THE ANTI-ZIONIST CANDIDATE GOY, YOU WANT TO PISS OFF THE KIKES YOU BETTER VOTE FOR HIM

WEW

There's so much wrong…
First of all, trying to ling Tories with cuckservates from America is ridiculous assumption.
Second, it ain't a surprise of Hitler and Mussolini leaving from a leftist ideology.
Third, Britain can't control other sites that doesn't use servers that are in Britain. Remember the new internet regulation law that America took. Oh wait, nothing happened.
And finally, the London muzzi mayor is a Labor member! Why on else does that party has the most deranged MP's.

Spare your reverse psychology, rat.

Can we just nuke this leftypol thread

Here, this should trigger you

Labour won't take over the internet at least yet

Shit you're right, I should vote (((Conservative))) instead, that way I can have my internet controlled on top of mass immigration.

She wants to create a closed Internet.

inews.co.uk/essentials/news/technology/theresa-may-wants-regulate-internet-like-gambling-industry/

Lefty/pol/ kike neckbeards chimping out hard ITT. They are even pretending to be anti semitic in order to fit in.

EXACTLY, BECAUSE YOU WILL STILL HAVE INTERNET IN THE FIRST PLACE, YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKER

IF CORBYN GETS ELECTED, MAKE SURE TO STUFF ALL THE BREAD YOU CAN FIND IN YOUR ASS BEFORE THE COMMUNIST SHORTAGES BEGIN

Tories are worse than GOPe.
You've missed the point entirely, you damned fool
Nigger are you even aware of what she is proposing?
Yes, I'm not exactly a raging Labourite. But pakis are only the symptom, jews are the cause

They will destroy the nation in many other ways however. Neither is an option that you should support with a vote.

1 penny has been deposited to your account by Momentum™

That lad is jewish btw
Kaufman was actually alright on Israel, weirdly, but a yid nonetheless

have you even seen the candidates you leftypol cuck, just fuck off back to your board

You lefty/pol/ kike shills sure are terrible at this.

=JUST=

Tories aren't jews on the other side of the shekel
Tell me what they want to nationalize because based overton window making them more like the NatSoc of Germany 80 years in the past.
Oh what's that? Nothing? In fact any cunting country can buy any of our resources and assets for the right shekel count.

So what? The jewish problem isn't just about israel or zionism. Fuck off shitskin those commiecucks only hate israel because it oppresses brown people or something. They actually worship kikes like Risa Luxembourgh Marx or Trotsky.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A GOOD JEW
ANTI ZIONIST KIKES ARE NOT "BASED"

Proof or get the fuck out.

Nigger, communism is the embodiment of the jewish reasoning, to destroy all "opressive" categorizations and classes. Thats what the jew wants. Thats what he thinks freedom is. Problem is mankind needs restrictions and categories to build therefor the whole idea of logic is opressive to the jew, because it needs restriction and therefore must be brought down, just look at gender fluidity and itersectional quantum physics( forgive me for even uttering these terms).

I agree in principle but with a massive majority the Tories will be able to push through anything they like, bad news. Voting Labour to stop this from happening (Labour have no chance of actually winning remember) is fine. If Labour looked like winning then I'd argue against voting for them. I'm just being practical.

Are you even reading my posts?

Jesus Christ you're autistic

Lefty/pol/ commiecuck nigger lover go back to your containment board

Lad the filename was a joke
Stop being autastic

Pretty sure some of it's in Mein Kampf though I may be wrong, in Mussolini's case it's well documented however (in Hitler's case too actually)

Mate actually read what I'm saying instead of taking jokes seriously

LoL
Your entire script is we must vote for jews, neocon jews to be precise.
The comedy is in the fact that Corbyn openly always wanted to end the EU (whereas pretty much every zionist conservative wanted to remain, even the one's who stood as Brexit candidates were always for the EU) and is very much for BDS and against isreal.

That makes him leagues above any of your zionist jew freemason controlled puppets you've been promoting on Holla Forums.
You're still pretending that Trump wasn't a massive jewish hoax and every day you maintain this lie it undermines everything Holla Forums ever stood for.

Britain is sunk regardless of which jew is voted for, the amusing thing is watching how the zionist hasbara kikes that run this board are freaking out to fuck because whichever way you slice it, Corbyn is a direct threat to the zionist neocon agenda, he has another jewish marxist virus angle, however he still is better than every one of your jewish freemason puppets you've been shilling for on Holla Forums the last year or so.

I'm just watching you odious kikes on Holla Forums tying yourselves up in knots knowing that even the stupidest Britbong knows for a fact that Theresa May will only allow more flase flags to usher in martial law, even your goy Tommy Robinson made a (((Rebel Media))) video plea for martial law yesterday.

All I care about is every one of the filthy jews that have destroyed Holla Forums these last 2 years getting BTFO with this one circle they can't square off.

don't you retards understand that you can't defeat the jews under democracy?

There's only one way to make sure that a candidate will not take office.

well we don't have democracy now and we aren't defeating a damned thing.

Crazy schizo shitskin. Why are you filthy inbred mudshit shitskins so ugly and smelly?

Daily reminder to any bongs lurking: this thread has been infected by Bernie-tier leftard communists. May is a lubed dildo up your ass; Corbyn is a barbed baseball bat. The fact hasbaracunt has sperged out on is proof. Nevert drink the commie koolaid

It's not a joke you stupid labour nigger nazbol kike shill. You are pushing the "le corbyn is le based meme. Vote for him as a joke xD xD". Seriously kill yourself

It's true everyone has to pitchfork and firebrand it, or everyone has to innawoods.
Neither is going to happen.

Maltard is supporting commies now? Another thing added to the list of dumb shit hes been doing.

Hah worked for Trump.

This is why we hate you

The hasbara fag is a confirmed anti white commie shitskin goon.

You know you're advocating for people to vote on a communist, this is not just a matter of kike controlled people this is a communist vs shitstain conservative but still a conservative as>>10032843 don't make people drink the disgusting commie koolaid

What the fuck you really are autistic aren't you?
Proof of Britain's superiority tbh, you burgers can't do banter

This is the worst D&C thread attempt i've seen today

LoL
The funny this is I am pure white European perfection
You however are a kike, a foul odious jew, one that every genuine member on this board wants dead, literally dead.
And no amount of gaslighting from your team of hasbara will ever change that.

You will never be white
No amount of smug anime girl pics and other fellow lying hasbara kikes agreeing with you will ever change this

My sides, why does he continue to come here?

Hey goon.

Which one is best D&C thread?

Typical lefty/pol/ shill tactic. When you are getting BTFO resort to crappy country banter to difuse the situation.

Oh right you are that autistic endchan shitskin goon that has been spamming this board 16 hours a day for months and thinks everyone is kampfy. Get a life you pathetic deranged shitskin trash. We all know you are a commie thirdworldist turkroach.

No I am not promoting any candidate .
I am amused at watching you kikes shit it when you realise not one genuine Briton could ever vote for zionist freemason Tory Theresa May.
Even Corbyn is greater resistance to zog than the Tories.

I couldn't give a fuck and I'm English
I am not shilling for anyone, just watching your jewish control of Holla Forums fall apart so publicly and obviously.
You kikes are getting more ludicrous by the day here.

That was the mistake you kikes made when you were shilling endlessly for Gert Wilders, Le Pen and Trump.
Records will forever show jews hijacked Holla Forums and turned it into a laughing stock having anons cheer on zog.

There is no such thing as a Red pilled user who believes voting for jewish democracy is an answer to anything that will aid us.

Yet pol is now filled with folk like you pretending to be goy when all you want is /pol to become an unofficial neoconservative cheerleading squad.
Every jewish neocon personality is now a hero here, all the way down to based stick man, there's still a thread shilling for ourguy based stickman here for Christ's sake.

I'm hoping in a few months the mods are all gassed and perhaps Holla Forums can once more be a place to discuss counter-kikery once more.
As it is, all it does is shill for neocon jews in politics.

No lad some parts of the world aren't populated by autists, that's all

Tell us all again how Gert Wilders 'mossad links weren't real and that anyway there's little to no harm in having zionist neocon mossad operatives in control.

Go on, I thought that your best work to date on here,

Fuck off, don't you have some dead dogs to spam?

Oh hello~
Couldn't keep the facade on?

Don't think there's much hope of that mate isn't the board owner and designer literally a freemason jew?

You are not white maltard you gross talentless insane shitskin

No you are suggesting, “tactical voting” in an election where there is no positive outcome. Both sides WANT you dead, they are snatching what your ancestors gave you with blood and toil and giving it to savages who HATE you and will rape your children. Get a grip, People are being torn apart with knives, explosives and trucks and you propose voting for a party that condones and celebrates this for "tactical" reasons.

When it comes to control of the Internet.
A majority of Labour MP’s (who bothered to turn up to cast) voted FOR the Snoopers Charter

don't you get it? "democracy" is the biggest sham of all

Kill yourself maltard you gross malaysian shitskin

Every day you and your team of hasbara jews have been gaslighting every genuine user.
you are the unwanted non-whites, you are kikes.

PS - Why do you post a picture of a comment only you jews could have wrote
Erdogan is another zionist puppet, everything he has done while in power has been with the tacit permission and assistance of the jew controlled USA.
Trump winning hasn't changed that.
In fact you kikes are even cheering on the fact trump sold 350bn to Saudi Arabia, then you start a thread kvetching about jewish flase flags by (((ISIS)))

Shouldn't you be saying
round about now, or haven;t you found your folder of smug anime girls to post yet?

Would you like a big bucket of lemons maltard?

Yup I get it (((facism capitalism communism socialism))) are all obsolete. Jews run them all and any non jew thing that organically springs up is subverted or crushed. I totally get it. Now what the fuck do?

WAIT, IS THAT THE LEMONS GUY????

THE GUY WHO LITERALLY SAID LEMONS ARE A PART OF CALIFORNIAN CULTURE AND LEMONS ARE HUGE AND TRUMP IS A NEOCON KIKE??? AHAHHAHAHAH OH MY

Literally your jewish playbook right there

You are jewish and we here all want you dead
And nothing you do or say will ever change that
Imagine living your entire life knowing you have to lie endlessly, hijack all their meeting points and hangouts just to try and veer the goy off the beaten track to finding a final resolution to the jewish problem

Kill yourself.

Yep.
archive.is/PgPli

Kill yourself Mike. How much did that paytreon account make again? Tell your mom to take you to an expert you are losing it.

What's the point of that? I'm going to die one day anyway. Seems like a load of effort for something that will just occur.

Never.

LoL
Isn;t that what you are doing?
You are the jews insisting we vote for jews
I haven;t promoted anyone, for a reason
You see I am not here to shill for jews in politics
I am here to call out you jews shilling for these jews in politics

Communist is the same as a kike in my book.

By pointing out that Corbyn is less of a zionist lackey than May, does not mean I am saying vote Corbyn.

however you jews feel it's really really important for us to campaign for zionist neocon jews.

I say we could gas each and every one of you jews.

How can we reclaim our countries when we can't even remove the jews from our boards like this?

Holla Forums is 100% a jew hijacked limited hangout, all it has done is spenmd the last 2 years campaigning for zionist neocon kikes.
Without any shred of shame.

What deters you from doing that is the marxist mentality ingrained in our societies faggot

Disgusting to look

You are only keeping all of the topic with "muh jews" but purposely trying to hide every fucking thing that this twat is representing. You disgust me, traitorous pest. Failure as always in these past years. Bathetic.

You are a jew
You shill all day every day for every zionist neocon puppet in world politics and media

I am white and wish you jews the most painful suffering deaths and take delight in watching your control of of all these groups including Holla Forums peter out.

not an argument faggot

Do you think Gert Wilders and jewish freemason controlled Le Pen were ourguys?

How about Donald Trump?

I take delight in watching you flail around like a retard.

Not as much delight as you jews took rocking with laughter at the fact you turned the once jew-wise Holla Forums into an unofficial neoconservative club.

The last laugh will be with us as the last of you kikes get thrown down a volcano

lol, don't even fucking try to crawl away with spewing at me with unrelated discussions. You already betrayed your position here and trying to brush it off. You lost since day one.

Not as much delight as you goons took rocking with laughter at the fact you are trying to turn goon-wise Holla Forums into Endchan.

The last laugh will be with us as the last of you goons get thrown down a volcano

I couldn't care less about the internet, if they want to make it like China there is nothing that can be done and frankly its not worth saving.

Corbyn is not bought but momentum certainly is all those people paying to join the labour party at one time is very suspicious.

momentum=fabians

Then there is the jeremy corbyn banks plan.

When have banks ever helped the average man?

When has anyone said you know what i could do with a bank?

never.

The renationalization plans are just the rothschilds flipping back state owned businesses back to the state and getting us into massive debt again in the process.

too long has passed since they were privatized and they will want stupid money and commitment to give them back.

teresa may can actually run the country unlike cameron who was a moron and isn't super extreme on cutting everything all the time like he did.

Just looking at situation in Europe fills me with dread. Germans are fucked no matter what they will choose, britbongs get open borders in either case and Brexit undone. Spaghetti wrangles are fighting for whatever little there is left. France and Sweden are lost forevermore.

Can I see hope for a change?

Since when are Muslim chimpouts a false flag? Why would they need a false flag if Muslims will do terrorism anyway? Muslim chimpouts incite the people against Muslims, the Jews don't want that. Rather, another attack happened, and they needed to make some sort of response to it because people are getting tired of them. So they're killing two birds with one stone, making it look like they're doing something about it and tightening the vice in the process.

Why would they need a false flag if Muslims will do terrorism anyway?

Corbyn I see as a lesser of 2 evils, sure he's a obsolete commie cunt but if he wins my pip and esa are less likely to be cut atleast before he expands the open wound that is the border system I can't find any tangible reason why ms shariacratic values would be preferred.

youtube.com/watch?v=SXTvsqUphMc