NEW GULF WAR IMMINENT

Shit's happening.
Qatar has just become blacklisted by a bunch of shitskin countries under the allegations of funding and developing terrorism. All diplomatic ties have been cut.

Story developing

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/390863-bahrain-cuts-diplomatic-relations-qatar/
theguardian.com/world/2017/may/25/saudi-arabia-and-uae-block-qatari-media-over-incendiary-statements-iran-israel
archive.fo/bHdsk
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-11/hillary-confirms-saudi-arabia-qatar-are-funding-isis-leaked-email
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3774
archive.is/R7Qnj
youtube.com/watch?v=2PWltrkYrPc
youtube.com/watch?v=mrrqToVkNLs
foxnews.com/us/2017/06/02/fbi-agents-reportedly-raid-michigan-home-over-national-security-issue.html
archive.is/mWIm2
tfmetalsreport.com/podcast/8359/three-days-jackass
whatdoesitmean.com/index2141.htm
archive.is/ahTS9
archive.fo/cR0IN
archive.is/TVRfA
archive.is/rYvBD
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Kuwait#Alleged_economic_warfare_and_slant_drilling
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_Glaspie#Meetings_with_Saddam_Hussein
outlookindia.com/newsscroll/qatari-diplomats-given-48hours-to-leave-bahrain/1067775
archive.is/tyg5R
thenational.ae/world/middle-east/qatar-should-stop-funding-terrorism-says-leading-opposition-figure
jpost.com/Middle-East/Following-Qatar-affair-Israel-is-willing-to-cooperate-with-Arab-countries-to-fight-terror-494905
twitter.com/i24NEWS_EN/status/871727547712765952
twitter.com/HasanSari7/status/871823087003717633
gulfnews.com/news/gulf/qatar/secret-qatari-iranian-meeting-held-in-baghdad-report-1.2033141
archive.is/F945U
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4579040/Did-Russian-fake-news-Qatar-terror-links-fool-Trump.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RU0Sxhc0WIk
youtube.com/watch?v=F4yimPd3HZc
youtube.com/watch?v=FMgj5JFXlZs
uruk-warka.dk/mathematics/Ancient-Iraq.pdf
twitter.com/alekhbariyatv/status/875831232680136705
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lel.

Is there a single muslim country that doesn't export terrorism?

All Qatar diplomats have been told to return to Qatar within 48 hours.

Qatari citizens have been told to return within 14 days.

who gives a fuck
nuke the entiere region already FFS

This posted while I was writing the other thread, gave a little more background over here

Islam is terror by the definition of the word, and the Quran calls muslims to invade all nations and conquer through replacement, so no.

Is this good or bad?

Qatar is fucking tiny, why the fuck the Saudis want to conquer them? its only rhetorical

Funding and developing terrorism? What, like training / arming ISIS? Where are the details, OP?

I don't care what happens out there so long as something goes sideways and India and Pakistan start launching on each other.

Because OP is a FAG

rt.com/news/390863-bahrain-cuts-diplomatic-relations-qatar/

Qatar has a history of not toeing the line with the rest of the (((Muslim World))) and on May 25, 2017 had their internet blocked by SA & UAE.

theguardian.com/world/2017/may/25/saudi-arabia-and-uae-block-qatari-media-over-incendiary-statements-iran-israel

Intesting to see how this will play out- since they are such a (((valued partner))) with the US.

The United States and Qatar have extensive economic ties. As Qatar’s largest foreign investor and its single largest source of imports, the United States has developed a robust trade relationship with Qatar, with over 120 U.S companies operating in country. For example, the U.S. is one of the major equipment suppliers for Qatar's oil and gas industry, and U.S. companies have played a significant role in the development of the oil and gas sector and petrochemicals. U.S. exports to Qatar include aircraft, machinery, vehicles, optical and medical instruments, and agricultural products. U.S. imports from Qatar include liquefied natural gas, aluminum, fertilizers, and sulfur. The United States and Qatar have signed a trade and investment framework agreement and host an annual bilateral Economic and Investment Dialogue. Qatar has announced a plan to invest $45 billion of its sovereign wealth fund in the United Stated by 2021. In 2016, it also announced purchases of $21 billion in F-15 fighters and $18 billion in Boeing commercial jets.

Wonder if this was some rustling due to Trump calling out the Muslim Brotherhood and shitting on Iran.

Qatar has or had a US military base. I know because back during Iraq war days some of my friends were stationed there as security augmentees.

Ties to the Clintons

heil'd

Qatar has been too arrogant for a number of years and getting involved in conflicts and internal politics of many countries (France for example).

In reality Qatar doesn't give a shit about Iran so I wouldn't mind if another country decided to show them what real power is. All their key infrastructures could easily be destroyed within hours. Sadly, it's highly unlikely because of pic related.

I only know this from watching the Rifftrax of Transformers.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on Qatar? I know nothing about it. What's their relationship to Israel like?

It doesn't matter what the israel connection is. If the orb says kill qatar, the orb must be obeyed.

dubs confirm, kill qatar

But of course those were "fake" remarks.

archive.fo/bHdsk

QATAR and Saudis are biggest funders of ISIS. What if Trump fed Qatar to sharks in exchange for Saudi weapons deal? Basically forced them to drop funding of ISIS and agreed to pin blame on Qatar in exchange for weapons?

good news, I hope they kill each other

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is Saudi Arabia rightful Iranian clay?

That's extremely plausible.

Also, this pretty much nixes the syria pipeline deal

It all belongs to Alexander The Great. We're just waiting for the right time to go back and get it.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-11/hillary-confirms-saudi-arabia-qatar-are-funding-isis-leaked-email

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3774

Wow, so Qatar is a bad goy nation, eh? Gotta get nuked then I guess.

We should probably meme a waifu like Cholera-tan upon Qatar, I learned this in another thread about an enemy of Saudi Arabia.

Deployed there twice. Second time there, the Qataris started being anally retentive about the smallest shit. Pissed off the top brass…and everyone else for that matter. Had to deal with their custom agents every fucking day, the most unprofessional and laziest piece of shits I've ever had to work with. Not to mention they're a country who will take a guest workers passport and force.them to work for next to no pay. While making them live in shanty shacks.in back alleys, while pretending to have no idea about said passport.

Looks like the pipeline isn't happening

Isn't Saudia Arabia annexing Qatar part of the Greater Israel plan, to make up for the SAmland that would go to Israel?

This article may be relevant from Al-Jihad:

archive.is/R7Qnj

mentions 'Trump may not last in power' perhaps Qatar/Saudi were working to get him impeached?

Qatar funds al jazeera and was behind the Libyan "rebels".

That's the plan

Somehow all of this will be blamed on white males

I'm somewhat okay with this. State funds Al Jazeera which is basically just America hate 24/7 and always is subversive in western media.

Also they basically have literal slave workers from south asia and africa. Fuck 'em. They've lived high enough on the hog for a long time they need to be chopped down.

Looks like Is-ra-el will be annexing part of Saudi Arabia and practically all of Kuwait. Not seeing Qatar being on here.

I fucking hate Al Jazeera

The faggots who run Al Jazeera

Big if true

So this means that the (((western))) elite is now completely fucked when it comes to Syria?

So Syrian peace confirmed?

So kek worship has become orb worship?
This shit is getting out of control.

The orb is the world and Kek filling it with chaos (green glow)

Seconding this notion.

IT'S THE FUCKING ORB PETERSON TALKED ABOUT

FROM THE FROG PRINCE

Anyone have the cap of the user doing hyperreal maps of Doha back from 2014? He hinted at this.

Heavy HEAVY Clinton ties, a tie to a family that participates in or may own/manage, I don't remember the Qatari World Cup. They're also close to the world's largest slave state given their shit-tier labor system. Government can randomly take away rights and registrations, etc.

(checked)
Your dubs are dubs of peace user. Here have some puppies.

That's a YELLOW ball user.

100% okay with the owners of Al-Jazeera getting fucked. Fucking hate Al-Jazeera.

MOOPSI DOBREVU!!!

So it may be happening soon…

Huma Abedin's house (bought under a shell corp) that was used by her brother was raided. Computer and emails removed.

Important to note about this Jonathon Street home in Dearborn, this bulletin continues, is that it is owned by a subsidiary “shell corporation” established by the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs that’s long been known as a Abedin family business where Huma Abedin’s brother, Hassan Abedin, is a book-review editor and her sister, Heba Abedin, is an assistant editor.

youtube.com/watch?v=2PWltrkYrPc
youtube.com/watch?v=mrrqToVkNLs

foxnews.com/us/2017/06/02/fbi-agents-reportedly-raid-michigan-home-over-national-security-issue.html

Do you think it's related? Cutting off ties with the Muslim Brotherhood supporting country while simultaneously raiding a relative of Huma, who we all know is a Muslim Brotherhood spy.

So basically this plan is all Trump

I completely forgot about this too:
archive.is/mWIm2

Hillary Clinton’s “Sudden Move” Of $1.8 Billion To Qatar Central Bank Stuns Financial World

Muslim Brotherhood are basically the Jews of the Muslim world and were HEAVILY involved with the Obama/Clinton Whitehouse.

Obama conspired with them to overthrow Egypt and that's why Al Sisi fucking loves Trump.

I saw this too but I have not been able to find any secondary confirmation on the house having anything at all do with Huma Abedin. It's just that one sourceless report making the claim. If it's true it's a hell of a thing and certainly good news, but there's not really anything actionable on it. I think at the moment the only thing to do is to keep it in mind and wait for further information.

These are some strange bedfellows. SA, Quatar, UAE, AND Israel all on the same side. Russia, Syria, Iran (China?) on the other.

Seems like another party we best avoid.

Doesn't Clinton have serious amounts of cash over in Qatar? Someone over at halfchan was saying 2 billion.

Yeah

Our biggest base in the middle east is in Qatar.

Trump is behind this and it relates to Clinton somehow.

PRIVET PRIVET

and the Orb in Saudi Arabia was BLUE
BLUE+GREEN = YELLOW

That's not what's going to happen.
The Saudi Royal Family is Jewish newfaggot

Trump may have negotiated a deal with Saudi Arabia to help preserve the Petroleum Dollar.

The Golden Jackass interview partly on Saudi Arabia visit
tfmetalsreport.com/podcast/8359/three-days-jackass

Heard an interesting theory. Basically America has more military hardware in Qatar than the Qatari military. Get US allies to destabilize and cut off Qatar and after a while America will basically own the country.

America might be stealth conquering the country.

Too bad they won't invade Qatar. Would be a great justification to attack and kill some middle eastern kikes.

Who do you honestly think is behind this?

So who are the good guys in this conflict?
Who do we root for and who do we hiss at?

We have a pretty big naval base and airport a few miles away in Bahrain

Well this plan is all Trump's idea and Qatar is in bed with the Clinton foundation and owns an major anti-western propaganda arm.

Make up your own mind

Sorcha Faal is disinfo.

This looks more like a regional move against the muslim brotherhood, which Qatar has supported and is a major player in international islamization. They're also the force behind CAIR. Qatar's gov't also gave a fuckton of money to Clinton.

I think Trump built an alliance to clean up a mess in the middle east.

Murica
Sandmerchants and Snackbars

usaf base in quatar

I like how semites are upset about all this.

Saudia Arabia would have to work with Israel for it to happen, and they would have to be promised something in return for that land they're loosing. With that new border, there is only one other country SA borders with. I've heard people mention Qatar as part of the deal.

I never said it was purely about Hillary, an user was asking for reasons why Qatar is important. I have no fucking clue what's going on, but if kikes are mad, it'll at least be funny.

Are we actually getting rid of those cunts?

I know that Muslims don't have nearly the amount of influence in Murica as they do in Europe but holy fuck I hate CAIR

I wonder who will get early access to all the land and real estate there if we do.

Didn't the Clinton Foundation transfer a shit ton of money to Qatar?

You'd best start believing in 1488D chess - you're in one.

This is pretty huge considering Qatar has been allied with the Saudis and the rest for a long time. Either they are getting punished for joining the Iranian side or vice versa. Probably some strings are being pulled behind the scene. Should keep an eye out on Iran/Qatar energy (dis)agreements.

The story you linked is originally a Sorcha Faal story. Here's the original source:
whatdoesitmean.com/index2141.htm
archive.is/ahTS9

Sorcha Faal is a known disinfo agent.

Qatar gave a bunch of money to the CF, presumably in return for political favors. The claim that Clinton transferred money to Qatar is a disinfo story from Sorcha Faal.

The best I can tell this seems to be a move against the Muslim Brotherhood. Couple that with the raid on Huma and the MB's links to CAIR and we might see some really interesting stuff happen. Trump has been trying to list MB as a terrorist group.

We Loc-Nar Now

What the implications for the pipeline and the Syrian civil war?

Lots of oy veying on my feeds about this for some reason. Was Qatar important to them?

We could turn the entire country into a refugee camp.

I mean Trump does want safe zones so the migrants can get the fuck out of Europe.

The Iran thing is most likely just an excuse.

It's important to the Clintons

Yes, it's one of the countries that the (((US))) has been running much of its destabilization from in the Middle east. Trump may have cut a deal with the other countries in the region to clean up the mess Obongo and Bush made. It's the only explanation I can find that makes sense - the Saudis are claiming Qatar was supporting the Muslim Brotherhood.

DIVERSITY IS QATAR'S STRENGTH

So what the fuck is actually going on and how would war with Qatar work when we have a base there that's used by both the USAF and the Qatari airforce?

I have an idea….

TANKS IN 30 MINUTES

Sam Hyde when?

Qatar shall become US state and Hawaii of the middle east. Kick out Qataris, replace with Americans. Then we have permanent spot in ME and greater incentive to rule.

checked

ONE HOUR

Retard, arabs are a more violent breed of Semite. The distinction is largely meaningless.

It would be extremely quick, and much like what the would have been if no one came to Kuwait's side.

archive.fo/cR0IN

You know who.

6000000D chess.

Anyway I can use this to become a trillionare?

This might also be just a move to hike up the price of oil considering the falling prices and OPECs potential failure to keep it at the desired level.

It's the venerable Semitic tradition of the scapegoat. Qatar has gotten caught thanks, Wikileaks! financing terrorism and the Clinton Foundation both. Then there's the bad PR from all that slavery. I'm guessing Trump brought pressure on the shits during his visit, and now they're turning on each other to please the God Emperor.

After they've done this, we can isolate and destroy another Gulf state. And then another, and another, and – dare I hope? – Israel.

We are dismantling the Sunni/Hebe Bloc.

Don't high oil prices benefit the US and Russia?

This is from yesterday:
archive.is/TVRfA
Any idea who they were slagging off? KSA over ISIS I guess. Might lend some credence to the Iran speculation I guess.

Iran perhaps. All the terrorists (((coming))) from there in the past decade and a half have been CIA or mosad agents.

Only if the US and Russia produce more oil then they need and sell the rest for profit.

Do Bosnians export terrorism?

9 out of 10 Serbs say yes.

ht tp://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-02/russias-economy-minister-we-can-live-forever-40-oil

ht tp://www.thehindubusinessline.com/markets/commodities/crude-oil-falls-for-3rd-day-as-us-inventories-hit-record-high/article9566723.ece

If everything mentioned so far is related, planned for, and ends up happening Trump is:

It certainly helps their oil industries and hamstrings China.
One of the biggest winners would be Iran however. Smells like war on Iran is in the offing tbh.

Could this be a ploy for American energy independence?

I can never tell what Trump is plotting.

Trump was against the Iraq Invasion I highly doubt that he'd invade Iran.

Honestly the countries I see the highest chance of us going to war with is the EU and China.

Smells like scapegoating. Not sure why they would do this, since they are all as bad as each other.

I wonder how the US will feel about this?
Military men like Mattis love Qatar and Jordan, although the latter seems to be uninvolved in this.

Yaaaaay! Saudi vs Qatari! Bahrain in FLAAAAMES!

He wrote a fucking book about how he plots, READ IT!

Hitler dubs confirm that you need to read The Art of the Deal.

I'm surprised he agreed to a 10 year deal. I get the feeling it will kick off much sooner.

Does Qatar have a (((Central Bank)))?

False sense of security?

They do.

Don't speculate based on public announcements: Looks what they do, not what they say.

(checked)

Fuck that, hoard it for ourselves, and any nations willing to do what we tell them to, before ordering them all to raze Israel to the ground.

Yes but they operate differently.
E.g. 0 % tax on corporations.
this is why some tax havens are set up using an appropriate western and middle eastern arrangement

As a rule, all Wahhabis are salafists, but not all salafists are Wahhabis.

archive.is/rYvBD

Were these emails ever leaked in their entirety?
It could be because I'm phoneposting, but the other thread on this subject has 404'd.

It's funny but logical as Qatar and Saudi Arabia are both fighting for leadership over the GCC states and Wahabism.

As the Chinks say: "One Mountain Cannot Contain Two Tigers"

I think this is (((royal saudis))) and yids throwing Qatar under the bus now that the truth about who funds ISIS is starting to come out, and of course, they needed a scapegoat

Qatar is pretty shit. They were drilling Iraqi oil in the early 90's, which is why Saddam went after them. They also have ties to Clinton crime empire.

Oh, and they also fund most of the mosques built in France, and possibly other places in Europe as well.

On topic of Qatar, this guy has ties to Qatar and human trafficking. Louise Eduardo Trybom.

Qatar is being used as a scapegoat

This reminds me of Saddam all over again, a former US and Saudi ally being betrayed after they are no longer politically useful and when the Saudis need a scapegoat, not that Qataris dindunuffin but this seems highly suspicious

That was Kuwait you dumb fuck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Kuwait#Alleged_economic_warfare_and_slant_drilling
They also owed Iraq $10billion as part of a loan for defending them during the Iran-Iraq war that the refused to repay as well

They were also used as an excuse for a pretext to invade Iraq after Saddam annexed them in 1991 after being told the US didn't care and wouldn't intervene. Kuwait was also historically a part of Iraq/Mesopotamia and part of Basra province during the Ottoman empire and there is an argument for Kuwait being a territory of Iraq historically.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_Glaspie#Meetings_with_Saddam_Hussein

So what if they are? They are shit, and any excuse to kill them off is fine by me, especially if mudslimes are fighting each other, and israel might get hit in the process.

Why are you so aggressive? If I made a mistake, just point it out like a normal, well-adjusted person. Or do you have some kind of psychological problems?

That's the commercial side, their central bank is setting monetary policy and (((issuing currency))).

Bilderberg meeting just ended

Qatar literally owns France. I'm not even joking.

Leaving Qatar alone long enough for them to become isolated and to start letting their media attack the Saudis and Israel or create a protracted insurgency is the best possible outcome currently, and this would also result in them being eventually destroyed.
A quick coup or short war like the gulf war or their ideal scenario is not the best since it would allow the Saudis to cover up their own crimes and use Qatar as a scapegoat while they continue their own wahhabi expansionist bullshit.

I get tired of trying to correct newfags who don't even know entry tier information about what they're discussing, also somewhat drunk

(Double checked)
Yes fair call but it also is not so profitable for the kikes this way, but they keep it well hidden from normies.

IT IS
ABSOLUTELY
REALLY FUCKING
FINALLY HAPPENING

Saudi tanks rolling through Doha in 30 minutes.

Let me give you some advice: getting angry or emotional doesn't advance your goals. You lose focus every time you get emotional. Others will manipulate you this way. I don't think you'll learn the lesson though, because you're using excuses. I own up to my mistakes though. You're right to correct me, but wrong in the outburst way of going about it.

Qatat Iran Syria Ieaq vs Saudi Arabia Egypt UAE

It's just autistic banter you stupid fucking doltish cunt. Nothing personal, kid.

Well looks like the Qatar will be the first oil oasis returned to the sand.

Learn to reply correctly but you're wrong in assuming that I'm actually angry or emotionally invested. Mostly i just type like this due to being a jaded asshole from years of chan usage but i am actually pretty amused and was laughing at something else when you posted this.

This

FUCK FUCK FUCK

It's happening Iran and Turkey is attacking Egypt and Saudi Arabia.

Qatar Airways on suicide watch.
www.pprune.org/rumours-news/595526-bahrain-egypt-uae-saudi-arabia-cut-diplomatic-ties-qatar-qatar-aircraft-ban.html

Arabs are like children, if you give them new toys they will want to play with them right away. Look at these savages, they were almost in rapture as the God King arrived to bring them western weapons.

They tried to take my wife as a slave. Kill every fucking one of them.

ALLAH, SOURIYA, BASHAR W BAS
ASSAD'S CURSE WILL STRIKE AGAIN INSHALLAH

The U.S. has a couple of military bases there, btw.

Go fight your own wars you dirty fucking mudniggers.

Pajeet/Paki or other immigrant worker/spouse of detected, not saying that Qataris aren't shit but you seem to be butthurt about them to the point of being counterproductive and allowing the Israelis/Saudis to benefit

What exactly are you don't on Holla Forums?

is this a fucking joke

I like this idea.

RT:
07:21 GMT

This is like a game of Civ when suddenly everyone turns on you.

Also its a known fact that mudslimes cant figure out how to use advanced military weapons for some reason. This user knows whats up. Repeat cycle a few times, the world will have less mudslimes and the US economy would have no debts to owe other nations.

Saudi Arabia, state sponsor of ISIS, cuts ties with Qatar, state sponsor of Al-Qaeda.

Deny,
Attack,
Reverse
Victim and
Offender

Yeah this is interesting. US and Russia also had a joint op with NDF to help Kurds vs Turkish armoured column + ISIS 80km in Syrian territory, happened in Manbijj a few months back.
Let alone the cruise missile 'attack' and coordination. Kek.

Perhaps they are in bed far deeper than we can imagine.

You saved me a bunch of typing.

Source? If true, this is getting real.

Nevermind, OP is a faggot. Info here: .

outlookindia.com/newsscroll/qatari-diplomats-given-48hours-to-leave-bahrain/1067775

That was my impression. It could be over ISIS, or it could be the fact that both Qatar and Saudi are competing to be top Wahhabi. Arming one and not the other upsets the power dynamic, introducing chaos. The thing that bothers me though is the close tie between Saudi and Israel. To my knowledge, no such relationship between Qatar and Israel exists.

This.

Unlikely. Saudi Arabia was armed, and Saudi is close ally of Israel. The only way Israel would get hit is if Qatar threatens Israel if attacked by Saudi, like Assad threatened to do following the Syria strikes. But that outcome is unlikely. Qatar's most direct threat is the newly armed Saudis - what purpose is there training your weapons on Israel if the Saudis would destroy you anyway?

Thank you, user.

A new war to gain power over the South Pars. Syria has failed now Qatar is next on the list.

Surprise: Zero

And you know why? Because they're not the ones suffering the consequences from it and have always hated Europe deep down inside for having kicked out their ancestors for being degenerates, crazies and criminals.

Yeah fuck off, you know I'm right.

This is just for those in Saudi, UAE and Bahrain, but not in Egypt there are half million Egyptians working in Qatar

Will this have any effect on the world cup they stole

HAs nothing to do with that, it's actually the opposite. Qatar has shown support for Iran, Hezbollah and Hamas– they're are actually trying to supporting those who are FIGHTING ISIS and the Jews. And so naturally, the Saudis and the other puppets of ZOG aren't happy about about it. In this entire thread, how could not a single person realize this? ZOG and its puppets are ganging up on Qatar for giving shekels and for showing some public support for Iran in its fight against ISIS. Thus the corrupt scums in the gulf are putting pressure on them, and they've already backed down and begged forgiveness.

Hey the "Democratic" states are always the shit ones there
And another war there means Assad is left alone

Don't you dare cheer, summerfaggots, you don't even understand what's going on.

The pipeline going through syria and the mediterranean to Europe will stem from Qatar.

Get fucking ready, liberators, your greatest ally demands you die spreading more "democracy" so that they may eat their share of the profits.

They terrorize the kikes pretty well by doing fuck all.

hah lolno.
the CIA has had plans for any kind of instability in saudi arabia atleast since nixon.
the next king was already handpicked and his rule is already assured when the old fuck bites the dust.
if saudi arabia collapses, the dollar collapses and the US collapses.
it would be a second shoah

Now Maldives, an irrelevant archipelago full of muzzies, have just broke ties with Qatar.
archive.is/tyg5R

Libya does that earlier.

saudi arabia which has trmp in their pocket.

mmmmmmmmmmmm

this is very strange tbh

noone. its a monkey shitfest.
hiss at everybody involved.

if the (((US))) backed forces secure a belt of land from jordan to turkey via terrorist and kurd held territories the pipeline is a GO

cool thread mossad

Yemen has also joined

marry someone from the clinton, saud or trump family

you dont get how the US economy works do you?

Their own reason is they accused Qatar of trying to destroy their country together with other ⋘external actors⋙.

Bump

Breaking news nation suspected of funding terrorism dropped by nations known for funding terrorism.

In the background handrubbing from the mastermind of terrorism intensifies

No the U.S. can force pretty much everyone barring Russia to sell oil in dollars. I don't see how Saudi Arabia is that important especially as their influence in OPEC and OPEC influence in general is declining.

We should conquer the entire Arabian peninsula and ship all muslims back there.

Use the oil money and all the cash they've got stored in banks around the world to bankroll this endeavour.

Do we ship any other invasive species back to their native environment? Why do you think that is?

oy vey that is our money goyim

Why does no one on Holla Forums understand the impracticality of genocide as the first go to?

It's a weird feel. When you look at it from an intellectually honest standpoint and don't toss context out the window; Originally we destroyed stable, secular, actually moderate countries like Libya/Syria/Egypt/Lebanon etc under the guise of (((bringing democracy))) by having our intel agencies CIA/Mossad working with groups like the Muslim Brotherhood also working in coordination with Al Jazeera, which is the Arab version of CNN, using the people supplied by and radicalized by gulf states like Saudi Arabia/Qatar who are the ones who need (((democracy))) the most….

Lucky for the Sauds they are safe thanks to OPEC, so they might get a pass as long as they throw Qatar under the bus to pressure them to tell the Muslim Brotherhood to fuck off, as well as curb their terror supporting efforts themselves.

It's another middle eastern conflict. But it's between the two largest supporters of terrorism going after each other. I shouldn't be happy but the karma will feel good if this escalates.

Yeah, they can brag and preach about their greater shitstainland project, seriously doubt they can actually do that what with all that has happened as of late.

the moment the US lets their most powerful regional ally drop dead it undermines their credibility in the region, which could lead to countries flocking to Iran.
russia, china and iran are on the way to dropping the dollar, like saddam and gaddafi wanted to do. syria is probably pretty close aswell.
OPEC is a circlejerk like the UN and is a symbolic club to help balance oil prices. once everyone starts oil trading at their will OPEC ISNT shit.
of all the countries that are the basis of the petrodollar, SA is the most vital one still. and if instability fucks with the oil prices, which would undoubtly aid iran, russia and even china, the US will be there to save the saudnigger ass.

Realistically what can be done here? I highly doubt this will escalate. All these states turn on Qatar who is definitely by far the worst with their support for ISIS, the Muslim Brotherhood, and Al Jazeera. The Sauds of course are right up there with them. What if at the meeting he got most of the mudshit countries who would come together to scapegoat Qatar? It also makes sense because we can't exactly go after Saud because of OPEC… but this also gives the Sauds a shot at 'redemption' - a chance to clean up their reputation a little despite how obviously hypocritical it is. As much as the Sauds probably enjoyed the terrorism they supported let's be honest here: the only reason they got away with it was because of the Obama Admin/Clinton cartel/Intel agencies who used them and encouraged them to. Now that Trump's in charge it's a whole different ball game.

Now, Qatar cannot be invaded. We have our military bases there. This could just a statement our mudshit allies are making because Trump actually got through to them with his 'drive them out' speech or he cornered them on some deal/threatened them. Trump fucking HATES the Muslim Brotherhood and radical Islam. Him and other GOPers like Ted Cruz have been vocal about it. This scapegoats Qatar into also allowing themselves a chance at saving their reputation by going after the radicals in their country. The Muslim Brotherhood is by far the most subversive, underhanded pieces of shit. This also works out for all of us because the tensions will cause oil prices to rise and they've dipped a bit the past few days. And this also penalizes a huge Clinton ally. She's more in bed with the Qataris than the Sauds.

This could be an elaborate 1488D chess move to shine the light on the MB

Basically this tl;dr. I was thinking the same thing and wanted to elaborate on it a bit more.

It's not impractical just because you and other pathological altruists keep insisting it is. It would be the easiest thing in the world. It wouldn't even be expensive, since you could externalize most of the labor cost.

Do you know what is impractical? Eliminating microscopic disease causing molecules on an entire continent, or removing an invasive waterway weed that requires specialized training to recognize and specifically engineered chemicals to destroy. And yet, we have done those. "If it's brown, gun it down" is a stroll down easy lane in comparison to some of the nigh impossible tasks we have accomplished. Get in, or get the fuck out of the way.

now come back to the real world where people who want to have foregein relations dont do genocide

Fair enough and I imagine at that point the U.S. would have no choice but to use force to reassert itself bringing the nation into conflict with Russia and the middle east. If they do that the narrative crumbles. Still I'd like to see the CIA botch this and knowing them it could happen.

t.political illiterate.

My only fear is weather it be Sunni states ganging up on Shiite states or Sunni states destroying each other it helps to further the regional control of Israel.

further the rgional control Israel has over the middle east.

Qatar is the worst for supporting ISIS, Muslim Brotherhood, etc…
And yet they are the most in bed with the US military. Makes me wonder if the desire to fund and arem these radical islamic groups is actually the US, but they get these gulf states to do it for them to avoid congressional and legislative oversight.
What if these gulf states are actually puppets of the US and not the other way around?

Another retard dressing up his personal cowardice and cuckoldry in rhetoric about "reality". What you're referring to as "reality" is in fact nothing more than an agreement between Liberal retards in Western countries, and only a part of their wider plan to destroy our civilization. Nobody cares when the Chinese wipe out "minority" groups. Nobody cares when Indians wipe up "minority" groups. The pretense that your country will be "jumped on" if you start taking out the garbage is a phantom that only works because it's only tested just frequently enough to be acted on, by the US. If the US itself started physically removing subhumans, who do you think will stop them? Neither of those two previous groups, who only parrot the humanitarian lines to appease the stupid White retards they sell shit to. They don't care.

What you seem to think is "reality", which you think you've "figured out", is nothing more than a inauthentic system you've learned to game. You are physically incapable of thinking beyond it, because you are an idiot, and are convinced that the bounds of the game are objective.

You get the same response. There've been plenty of ethnic cleansings, and people like you pretend it's impossible every time, then act surprised when it happens.

as an egyptian this made me feel sad

No I'm not but I'm also not surprised when the people are hunted down and the nations they call home become pariah states.

*people responsible

you are not real Egyptian

Oh no, that will surely negatively effect the infinite economic and population growth of that country, won't it? Oh no, the excel spreadsheet numbers won't increase at the rate that they arbitrarily should. Oh wait, if we just collectively act against the attempt to destroy ALL European countries simultaneously, no European countries will stop us, and subhumans don't actually care and don't provide any value to us that we can't forcibly extract anyway.

Well that took me by a surprise

So who gets the 2022 world cup then

Yeah, naturally I have my eye on Israel. I wonder if Israel will stab Saudi's in the back or just lay low. Until the damage is done between the shitskins to move in and mop up.

This is pretty common knowledge. It has been for a long time.

Very well could be. They each have their part. CIA/Mossad would do the planning using the Muslim Brotherhood as a proxy for the mudshits while, like I said, the Saudi's/Qataris supply the inbred radicals to do the legwork. And they all work for the banking kikes.

You are why I don't bother with Holla Forums anymore, no contextual thinking.

I imagine Israel isn't happy judging by their responses in Syria but they can't get dragged into a direct confrontation with Russia. I don't care how bought and paid for the U.S. congress is they wouldn't be dumb enough to plunge themselves into a war that'd end their hegemony early.

Who knows, perhaps it'll be done in Qatar regardless, in the world's biggest football field; the entire country.

Oh no, I understand the context perfectly. You simply cannot understand that the context is contrived and shit. Your position is "logical" enough, but I am rejecting your axioms because they lead to extinction.

Because there's no other recourse, I'm done responding.

so what I'm?

Sure there is: kill them all. Accept it into your heart, then pay it forward. Together, we can overcome cucks like you are now.

YOU WANT WORLD CUP? FUCK YOU, HERE BOMB.

wrong, this happening is the manifestation of the sunni-hebe alliance.

Qatar is notorious for funding anti israel groups (hamas/hezb), and also the muslim brotherhood with undermines the govts of egypt and ksa.

Pic: kike think-tank meeting with UAE/Saud diplomats about undermining qatar.

An Arab

This pretty much

any sauce besides a random twitter

you have more of that document

Look, I've even drawn you a diagram.

As long as we are destroying israel as I would sign up for TOTAL WAR.

Qatar is smaller than Connecticut. Saudi Arabia is three times the size of Texas. If the Saudis invaded how long could Qatar put up a fight? Could they bloody the Saudis nose or would they just be steam rolled?

thenational.ae/world/middle-east/qatar-should-stop-funding-terrorism-says-leading-opposition-figure

get a load of this (((PURE COINCIDENCE))) Qatari opposition figure says qatar should stop funding terrorism!
2 whole days before this thing goes down.
I wonder if the sauds & co will be backing this guy and going for some good old regime change.

The USAF forward CENTCOM base is in Qatar, they wont invade.

I know but, is it possible they made a deal with the US to take the country but ignore the base. It could be sold to the world that all Saudi funded terrorism was really Qatar and the
Saudis didn't do nuffin. I don't know man this smells fishy to me.

Probably a shitskin hindu who hates muzlims

these liberal retards lead your western countries.
if they shunh you youre on your own

thats because theyre china and they dont anwser to autistic organisations like western countries do.

god i hope they do

heres the original for you

Is there a single country in the middle east that doesn't have zionist jews running their governments?
A couple, and they are the one's not exporting terrorism.

Interestingly all of those countries cutting ties with Qatar are part of the jewish axis that Trump leads.

Wanna know where that 350bn of weapons sold to the Saudis will be going to?

albanians are terrible in their dishonesty

jpost.com/Middle-East/Following-Qatar-affair-Israel-is-willing-to-cooperate-with-Arab-countries-to-fight-terror-494905
Looks like the kikes are pleased

Not anymore.

Thats what the Saudis said about Yemen, but the little guys kicked Saudi in the balls, then dropped a Luchadore Dive on'em.

Genocide is practical. Have you ever heard of smallpox?

The US will always have debt so long as the Federal Reserve exists to determine what our money is worth, and acts in the stead of our treasury to print money. So long as Rothschild and associated dynasties hold the wheel, Americans will not benefit.

Pretty neat.

Jesus Christ he looks like a woman scorned

It's like pottery

literally kill yourself with your garbage opinion you fucking jew

do you even read the shill primer?

All semites need to be exterminated

CIA ain't carrying all of Saudi for decades if shit hits the fan. How'd that work out in Iran last time?

Has saudi ever successfully conquered anything? Pretty sure they only have a state from rebeling when their overlords were collapsing and under attack.

problem: jews and sand niggers fighting over oil pipelines, money, territory, religion. spills over into the west and pollutes our civilizations.

solution: kill them all.

I'm not ok on any Kebab buying US weapons because it usually leads to terror attacks in the US.
Examples:
See a pattern?

(checked)
This

This is a good thread, and there has been many good points brought up. I have one question.
Venezuela has more proven oil reserves than any where else in the world. I realize right now they are mired in overwhelming debt and economic turmoil such as they don't even have enough toilet paper or food for the populace. If somehow they turn the shit around how will it affect the ME and all the plans that have been meticulously crafted?
Anyone have any ideas?

wew lad, that's like saying that danish girl who used pepper spray against a would-be rapist actually assaulted him. Hezbollah has only acted within their territory against foreign aggressors. They have support from the local government and people, including minorities like the lebanese christians. They are ONLY seen as a "terrorist organization" by America because we're Israel's goodest of goyim, and Hezbollah fought back against Israel during the Lebanese war.

what did they mean by this?

Not a terrorist group

Didn't Al Jazeera do some anti-kike meming? And they did a documentary recently on USS Liberty which was very critical of Israel (not that that's very difficult).

But user, why would a shill read the shill primer?

Hezbollah kills Arabs, T*rks, and rat kikes. How is that terrorism? It's just weeding the garden, you fucking hymie.

Why the fuck do these jews say "cutter" when trying to pronounce Qatar (kuhtar)

Shits pissing me off.

I don't get it either. It doesn't even appear to be a hypercorrection (like when faggots on NPR feel the need to pronounce every latin american city/country/place in a shitty accent) because apparently qatar is pronounced similar to "guitar" by its people.

I'm going to need source on that.

Interestingly enough Iran is trying to be diplomatic and offering to export food to Qatar after they were blockaded by Saudi Arabia and other states, this is pretty significant since Qatar relied almost entirely on food imports for KSA
twitter.com/i24NEWS_EN/status/871727547712765952

sandniggers fighting sandniggers, I don't know user, you tell me.

every time

thats some kosher chutzpah right there

This. CIAniggers won't let the Saudis go for a second. We abetted their takeover of the region. We aided the crumbling of the Ottomans. The Bush crime family is vastly interconnected with them. They aren't going anywhere soon.

I know this nigger. I laugh my ass off whenever I see it. He was one of those nogs who tries to sound white but reverts to ebonics mid sentence. He plays football for some college in CO.

Thanks user. How fucking blatant can it possibly get.

Yemen, they're too busy fighting each other to export fighting elsewhere.

Well, looks like I won't be out of a job anytime soon.

t. pmc

I can't fucking wait until Iran is able to develop a nuke and end Israeli hegemony in the ME. Or hell, they just need to get nukes supplied to them from Russia or NK.

And good luck invading Iran. That shit is a complete no-go. They have missile silos buried half a mile below the surface and mountainous terrain just like afghanistan that would make it very hard to invade. It'd basically be Afghanistan but against a competent military force.

Yep. If ziocons actually manage to start a war with Iran, armed rebellion against the (((government))) must become any American's duty. Because otherwise this war will be America's end.

Checked. I don't think it will ever actually happen though, luckily. Iran is the kikes' White Whale.

Explain, I don't get it.
You underestimate the degree of Pissrael's ownership of U.S. politicians. They are not above staging another 9/11 to trigger a war. And like I said, this war will be America's last: you might as well take all able-bodied White American men and feed them into a meatgrinder, because that's what's going to happen.

It's a reference to Moby Dick. Ahab, the main character in Moby Dick, chased the white whale for a really long time and never caught him. So to say that something is your white whale, is to say that it's something you chase and chase and chase and become obsessed with, but in the end, you never get.
Oh don't get me wrong. They're going to keep trying and trying. But with the internet and social media and whatnot, it becomes a lot easier to expose the truth on these things as they're happening. The kikes are losing their grip on the American population. They've tried and tried and tried to get us involved in Syria, and polls have consistently shown that fucking NO ONE wants to get involved in Syria. Iran would be even less than that. Yeah, they might try pulling a false flag with Iran, but I'm of the opinion that if it hasn't happened yet, it won't happen, period. Plus they won't try going for Iran until after Syria, and they are being cockblocked in Syria by Russia, so I think that situation is safe.

Thanks. Such a shame I never got around to reading this book. Fucking embarrassing.
The eternal normalfag does not care about that, though.
Same thing was happening in early 2000s. Remember how peaceful the 90s were? Things were just humming by quietly, the normies were happy and apathetic, and then ebil Al Qaeda derrerisds flew planes into buildings becuz dey haet our freedumb. Welcome to a whole decade of pointless wars that could not be won.

Win/Win. No matter what happens, this is good. Provided America doesn't somehow get dragged into it…

If that girl wasn't on the swim team, that is truly wasted potential.

That's the purpose of it, silly. Since 1946, nothing happens in the Middle East without an overt or covert goal of getting Murrica involved.

yeah just like the shah in iran and operation eagle claw the CIA totally controlled that situation

That's actually my point though. We're no longer fat happy and complacent like the 90s. We live in a shitty time of demographic decline, increased political polarization, resurging nationalism, and a strong desire to stay the fuck out of the middle east. It's been the kikes MO to goad us into their bidding for over 100 years now, but I think they've finally started overplaying their hand. People just aren't having any more of this middle east bullshit anymore.

Not saying it might not happen. But I think it's incredibly unlikely. Especially when you remember that Iran wouldn't be like an Iraq or Afghanistan or Vietnam where we can go in there and steamroll a bunch of incompetent shitskins and only get bogged down in a guerilla war quagmire. No, Iran would be fucking tough as nails right from the start. They aren't to be fucked with.

I hope for all our sakes that you are right.

They know how to use ATGMs.

Top lel. My ancestors lost faith in Europe after WWI, bailed the hell out and went to America. I'm glad they did, because it's LEGAL for me to refute the Holocaust and say gas the kikes. If they had stayed in Europe, would I even exist? Would my ancestors have survived WWII and communism?

whoa boy, you should finnish your homework before you get on your dads computer and talk like this.

The entire Mediterranean is rightful white clay. All muslims and jews must be purged so that the land can be restored and resettled.

in iran people revolted.
in SA people dont do shit.
in SA the powerstruggle is between the princes.
its completely different

the most based band of warriors youll find in that desert

as i mentioned in
and also im pretty sure the CIA knows a bit more whats it doing this time. theyve been there for decades now, cooperating with the dynasty on everything from oil prices to iraqi affairs. not to mention that when they found themsleves in a shitstorm iraq after saddam was gone they actually pushed for forming a goverment with the iraqi army and baath officials, but got turned down by the pentagon and the president

I fixed it for you!

Yes, hate Iran for the (((greater good))).

Kill yourself, this happened in the states.

I have no idea how you reached that conclusion from what I posted.

Bantz from pro-Assad sources. There's plenty more if you look.

you're so far past the point of return that you might as well just kill yourself you chunk chugging faggot

Let the record show that I've never once opposed Assad (rip those who have)

I love that banter has become mainstream in international politics.

Glorious.

These are just rumors as far as i can tell

twitter.com/HasanSari7/status/871823087003717633

Dutch news pointed this out as well, that days after Trump visited the region and met all the leaders they all suddenly turn their back to a good ally. I guess Qatar is gonna get Dessert Stormed in the foreseeable future and just like it happened with Iraq, the oil industry is going to be put under direct control of American corporations who coincidentally have good relations with Trump's jewish relatives.

This is some high level dealings. To demystify this though, just read into what Trump says when he does a speech. He's not hiding his ultimate intentions.

He wants the Gulf states to stop terrorism. What we are seeing is in the aftermath of his trip. What do you suppose was agreed upon during his visit? It will seem like a clear linear timeline of events retrospectively

As a side-note and passive observation; at current we know the British parliament is deeply implicated in pedogate. Bunch of terrorist attacks in UK and their MP blaming it on US leaks… okay? It's complex and it's hard to put the pieces together but I feel hopeful.

I have faith in the President to make great deals and win for us.

Sweden

Not going to happen

This is just Saudi Arabia using Qatar as a scapegoat to cover its own bullshit

Fucking kek, looks like a biblical painting with the way those crypto kikes are posed in the background.

Not true thats one of they only ways "refugees" came through to Finland after Russia remembered to watch its border.

A IRANIAN-QATARI MEETING HAS REPORTEDLY TAKEN PLACE… IN IRAQ
gulfnews.com/news/gulf/qatar/secret-qatari-iranian-meeting-held-in-baghdad-report-1.2033141

archive.is/F945U

oman.
they neither sunni nor shia they belong to the ibadi sect which predated the sunni shia split and their sultan carefully crafts their foreign policy to balance their good relations to both saudi and iran. oman has very low crime rate to the point that people surrender your wallet to the police station if you drop it, only pakis and egytians steal shit there.

If only the size of your deserts had a relative impact on the size of your nation's military. Alas. :^)

Redpill me on the gulf war

Hussein's Iraq fought and executed Muslim extremists, so did Gaddafi's government in Libya.
Now muslim extremists roam free in both of those countries, exporting the religion of peace.

Guess we know the real reason for the sudden onset of hostility then. Looks like we can cross 4D chess off the list.

They don't know how nukes work.

1stGW:

interwar period:

2ndGW

aftermath:

so in short:
A U.S. FUCKUP OF REGIONAL PROPORTIONS

Excellent post user, saved for future use

Doesn't Saudi Arabia have several factions? Diplomatic disagreements or even a war between SA and Qatar can interfere in the country's internal political balance? Are there no Saudi factions that're pro-Qatar?

Really makes you think.

Keep jumping between threads and (1)posting every time someone brings up Trump, I'm sure you'll change people's minds soon.

Trump does a better job than anyone at changing people's mind with his actions.

Also
Nice meme for when you don't have any arguments.

Found the shitskin.

This

Found the kike.

Almost as if someone knew beforehand what the Jews were up to before this was published:

A group of Arab nations led by Saudi Arabia has broken off relations with Qatar over the regime's support for Iran
Trump wrote that during his Middle East trip 'I stated that there can no longer be funding of Radical Ideology. Leaders pointed to Qatar - look!'
But the Qatari government says the source of the claim is a fake news article placed on its state media site
That article was placed there by Russian hackers, US government officials have claimed after an FBI team was sent to investigate
US officials believe that Russia wants to drive a wedge between the US and its allies
America has an air base near Doha that accommodates nearly 11,000 forces - making it one of the largest US bases in the region

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4579040/Did-Russian-fake-news-Qatar-terror-links-fool-Trump.html

Iraqi's I've dealt with say this was the biggest blunder of them all - besides the U.S. coming there in the first place. Kicking baath party members out of the police forces too. They knew who the real criminals and shit stirrers were among the locals and were effective at keeping them under control.

Paul Bremer belongs at the end of a rope for that.

Same here

Even a Shiite Iraqi i have talked too said things were much better under Saddam and disbanding the Baath party was incredibly inept. Also he said that continual insurgencies and the rise of ISIS was inevitable due to the US not allowing Iraq to run its own intelligence service and having to go through a bureaucratic US-led chain of command in order to do anything.

Saudia Arabia and UAE are hanging Qatar out to dry, something's happened and Qatar is being made out as the fall guy so the other two arab states can save themselves.

Yeah, the Shia's and Christians told me it generally was not too bad under Saddam's rule.
As long as you publicly kept your mouth shut about politics/religion you could pretty much do whatever you wanted.

The Iran-Iraq war was a major fuck-up on his part though but once again the U.S. had their fingers in that pie too. Had one guy tell me he wasn't very happy being forcefully conscripted and having to shoot at scared 14-year old Iranians.

I spent a few years working over there and got to know some of them fairly well. The entire country is an absolute disaster and as the other user pointed out, truly Mad Max tier lawlessness and corruption. If they can un-fuck the civil government and eject meddling foreigners their oil monies could have them living a lifestyle on par with the Emirates, Bahrain, or Qatar.

saved, but only after reading

Wait, what the fuck is happening?
Why is Qatar about to be religion of peace'd?

don't tease me

Yep, it'll be like Vietnam only this time the gooks have modern tanks, modern air force, nuclear capability and a well trained military.

It would spell the end for thousands of servicemen and destroy the American economy.

Hussein was a ruthless dictator but I'll be damned, his people lived better under his oppression then they do now with our imported freedom.

A+

High quality post

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 20:51:57 fb1b84 No.10042506

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 20:55:20 ed7a0a No.10042528

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 20:56:01 99af85 No.10042534

don't tease me

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 21:05:00 4575fc No.10042596

Yep, it'll be like Vietnam only this time the gooks have modern tanks, modern air force, nuclear capability and a well trained military.
It would spell the end for thousands of servicemen and destroy the American economy.

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 21:23:59 4575fc No.10042766

Hussein was a ruthless dictator but I'll be damned, his people lived better under his oppression then they do now with our imported freedom.

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 21:29:13 4575fc No.10042806

A+
High quality post

[Return][Go to top][Catalog][Screencap][Update] ( Scroll to new posts) ( Auto) 2357 replies | 63 images | 160 UIDs | Page 2[Post a Reply]>10032585

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 20:51:57 fb1b84 No.10042506

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 20:55:20 ed7a0a No.10042528

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 20:56:01 99af85 No.10042534

don't tease me

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 21:05:00 4575fc No.10042596

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 21:23:59 4575fc No.10042766

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 21:29:13 4575fc No.10042806

A+
High quality post

[Return][Go to top][Catalog][Screencap][Update] ( Scroll to new posts) ( Auto) 2357 replies | 63 images | 160 UIDs | Page 2[Post a Reply]
ROBLOX Create and Play Tutorial - How To Make Your First Game …
Video for roblox tutorial▶ 2:24
youtube.com/watch?v=RU0Sxhc0WIk
Aug 11, 2016 - Uploaded by Roblox
We show you how to use the game templates in ROBLOX Studio to make your very first game, with no scripting …
Roblox Studio Tutorial: The Basics (February 2016) - YouTube
Video for roblox tutorial▶ 23:10
youtube.com/watch?v=F4yimPd3HZc
Feb 2, 2016 - Uploaded by Trocron Classic
Hey folks, it's me, Trocron, here! And I am making a video series on how to use the Roblox Studio game …
ROBLOX Building Tutorial: How To Make a Basic Realistic House …
Video for roblox tutorial▶ 30:14
youtube.com/watch?v=FMgj5JFXlZs
Mar 22, 2015 - Uploaded by biggranny000
Welcome to a tutorial on how to make a basic yet realistic house, that looks great and cool, and you can use …

wtf is this, ay lmao is this thread being monitored?

Did cianiggers just fuck up

It just some asshurt faggot with a bot spamming multiple threads.

▶Anonymous 06/06/17 (Tue) 21:36:41 f8e211 No.10042866

It just some asshurt faggot with a bot spamming multiple threads.

youre saying that anyone who isnt a bluepilled dumbass good goy is a shitskin. go back to r/thedonald or whatever that shithole is called

1stGW:

You got it backwards. Iraq owed Kuwait billions from their expensive war with Iran, and they wanted Kuwait to forget the loans.

Kuwait was supposed to give Iraq 10Billion in exchange for participating in the Iran-Iraq war IIRC, the Saudis had the same deal but did pay, Kuwait was also slant drilling Iraqi oil

That was the plan though, Kuwait was to forgive the Iraqi loans, under the pretense of Saddam defending Kuwait interest as well in the Iraq-Iran war. It doesn't make sense to give someone money who already owes you money.

But yea, the other big reasons were Kuwait slant drilling into Iraqi territory, and Kuwait increasing oil production to undercut Iraq, which especially hurt since they needed the money for post-war reconstruction.

And to add on, Kuwait was breaking their OPEC quota by increasing their oil production, it was a deliberate attempt to hurt Iraq. Strange for such a small state with essentially no military to antagonize its neighbor right? Unless they knew that they had some kind of backup..

checked
nice

bump

A nationalist anti-Jew organization. Hezbollah has full support of uncucked countries and nationalists alike.

Just finished reading 'Ancient Iraq" by Georges Roux and apparently Semites have a long history of eating each other. And not in a "I officially declare war on you for reasons." kind of way but in a "We're totally besties but I'll still rebel constantly while you continue to tax the shit out of me, raid my lands and steal my goats and insult Marduk's statue which pisses me off which is why I rebel and makes me ally with the northern indo-europeans who are laughing because they don't give two shits about us and just want to take out stuff and go home meanwhile oh shit is that Cyrus? fuck off i got work to do lmao"

Top kek

Also sounds interesting, found a PDF and am currently skimming through some
uruk-warka.dk/mathematics/Ancient-Iraq.pdf

It's a good book and a classic. Not a great book but definitely worth reading if you want get a "quick & dirty" from a single source on a very complex topic. Roux is more an archeology nerd than a straight up historian and 'Ancient Iraq' covers a LONG period of time so the book's content can be dry at times, and at least for me, I didn't feel like I was getting a good grasp on the culture he was talking about besides tells and pottery. But in reality that's pretty much all he had to work with for that period so it makes sense that's what he'd talk about. And it does set the stage for the later part of the book where it gets more in depth about things like culture, religion and economy. Mix that in with a bit of general Holla Forums knowledge and it can be pretty eye-opening.

You know the whole "Holocaust" thing and how Jews like to do everything they can to keep it fresh and profitable? They've been doing the same exact shit for the past 5,000 years. This Saudi/Qatar episode is a rerun that's been playing again and again since the beginning.

I have other sources besides him for information and i wouldn't really expect a frenchman to be extremely knowledgeable about specific ME cultures in any case
To be fair its hard to name any civilization/culture that doesn't have supporters of irredentism based on events that are now largely irrelevant, the "Ukrainian nationalists" are a perfect example of this, they are ethnically the same as Russians but are creating a conflict largely based on cultural differences, or they exploit cultural differences as a D&C tactic for propaganda at least. Also it needs to be noted that while Qatar isn't innocent by any means, they should be supported against Saudi Arabia simply due to being the lesser evil and providing a distraction from Syria/Iran.

european cuckoldry is modest compared to the US

it was made pretty clear by the european posters here that the burgers can fuck off from their bases here along with their autistic doctrines and budgets

60% the US is a nation of cucks in denial about the fact you will never be a white country again

Still better than Europe.

have fun paying off your student debt till youre 40 in a mcdonalds and never paying off your mortgage in the most cucked country on earth while i have a collective payed vaccation after i finish a free university full of my fellow nationals.

Found the redditor

Now this could be quite interesting, leaked footage of an alleged conversation between an adviser to the Qatar Emir, and the leader of a opposition Shia party in Bahrain
twitter.com/alekhbariyatv/status/875831232680136705
Unfortunately its in Arabic so i need to find someone to translate it

cool thread