Who could have ever guessed...

Who could have ever guessed? Honestly if this got straight up mixed reviews I would be more excited because it would mean it was unique.

Other urls found in this thread:

therpf.com/showthread.php?t=284810
reddit.com/user/PARAFWTPVGANMGMTSJES
twitter.com/starwars/status/940061087298330629
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Someone should remind this bitch how horribly forgettable these movies always are

It's an SJW-pandering film in current_year+2. Why wouldn't they be celebrating this shit that barely resembles Star Wars anymore? It shows how much they fear Trump.

I loved it!

- blue checkmark

Why do I always see these complete fucking nobodies with these checkmarks?

The purple hairs from the HR department run everything now. I hope that explains everything.

They're members of the goyim.

I wonder what race he could be

Slav?

So its even worse than I thought it would be ….
the question is how will normies react to this pile of shit, especially since now that it got the kiss of death from the metal defectives.

All he does is cover Star Wars shit and Marvel capeshit for EW.

They'll laud it like the cucks they are. The Twatter shills are lauding it at this very moment.

Not to mention that nu-Star Wars is officially an SJW front for "The Force is female."

Ultimately it does not matter. We are the true keepers of Star Wars. We’re not locked in with it. It is locked in with us.

All the feminists, SJWs, nu-males, and normalfags can praise it for a few hours over the next few weeks, but we’ll hate it for years, rip it to shreds for years, meme against it for years, and eventually normalfags will look back on it and say, “yeah, it wasn’t that good.”

Even the average faggot is willing to admit TFA was underwhelming and Rey was shit.

How exactly? They are as pale as whites

Asians are only considered white when it comes to not counting them towards diversity hire numbers

if this is the mirror universe, where are their goatees never mind i answered my own question

Notice how they are all nuMales and stronk womyn.

Also why do they mean with "human"? I see this praise being used all the time to blockbusters. These people are parrots.

Human means non-white

That they're not critics but sells assistants?
I did.

Shouldn't it be POEF (Person of epicanthic folds).

that would also include Finns

where's the actual leaks? I don't want to see this shit, but it's like a car wreck.
or is all the "unhinted at change your life wow much twist" shit just more marketing?

ahahaha, it's just stupid enough to be real

What fucking garbage

So their original plan was to kill of the two main male characters and ignore Lando so they didn't have a bitchfit about the black guy dying so only the womyn are left. Only Chewie, C-3PO, and R2-D2 are left. Abrams will probably kill them off in IX just because. What a rotten sequel trilogy, watch everyone and everything you cared about in Star Wars to be killed off to make room for the new cast.

The most believable part is that Rey is a nobody.

If some nerd was making it up they'd make some outlandish claim like she's the daughter of Yoda and Padme or something.

therpf.com/showthread.php?t=284810
check out the sudden influx of natural and organic naysayers. i'm pretty convinced tbh.

*teleports from Ach-To*
nothin personal, childhood

Yuck. This is the worst version yet.

Can someone translate this into English?

Since Jar Jar was the secret sith behind it all…

Forgot pic.

Boyega has to find a super secret code cracker to disable the FO's lightspeed tracking.

Rey should have been Luke and Leia's incest baby.
1. Star Wars is about the Skywalker family
2. They seemed pretty into each other in Empire
3. It would explain her face

Some of it is accurate but it could still easily be BS.

Disney have been really good at keeping the spoilers incheck and the blue checkmarks are fanatically loyal to Disney so they won't leak.

Han's death was everywhere immediately after the premier. Where's any leak at all post screening other than this?

But was there enough interracial sex for Kike Cucklasa to give it a thumbs up? Is Asian women taking bbc close enough or will he tear it a new asshole for not being directed by JJ and not featuring a blonde woman getting knocked up by a gang of negroids?

I WANT TO REPEATEDLY PUNCH KATHLEEN KENNEDY IN THE FUCKING THROAT UNTIL THAT SMARMY CUNT STOPS BREATHING.

…of course. Kill the original hero so the new and perfect character can take his stuff and act like the hero. Typical great replacement theory applied to well-established IPs.

I believe it. Han and Luke, both dead, only heroes are now a coal burner, a nigger, and a spic. Villain is an angsty whyte boi.

Hope you're happy George, you allowed your children to be raped by white slavers.

wuhahahaha

Her parents were already revealed in Battlefront II

>tfw my pasta became real

You know how in The Transformers movie from 1986 when a good chunk of Decepticons and Autobots were killed off and replaced by rebuilt minions of Unicron, the incredibly unlikable Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime, all while Optimus Prime fucking died and the filmmakers didn't initially give a monkey's chuff until Hasbro/Takara recieved a fuckton of complaints from kids and parents who were heartbroken because they killed off their favorite characters FOR MONEY?

This fucking dogshit's almost EXACTLY the same, except there is no later-episode idea to bring back Luke through means of a retconning for the sake of "M-Muh push to make Rey the hero and blandly written women characters the forefront of the Star Wars Franchise because MONEY".

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, DISNEY? NOBODY HAS MADE A FILM ABOUT TREASURE ISLAND AND HAVE THE AVATAR CHARACTER, JIM HAWKINS, KILLED OFF MID-WAY THROUGH THE STORY FOR NO FUCKING REASON SO NOBODY HAS A CHARACTER TO GET ATTACHED TO OR LOOK INTO THE STORY UNIVERSE THROUGH THEIR EYES AND THEIR EXPERIENCES, SO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU BUGCHASING NIGGERKIKES DOING?! FUCK'S SAKE!

I wonder if they retconed the force ghosts (they can be killed now) on purpose so they could kill Luke and the others and not bring the actors back so only the Avatar remaining is the main character?
I also wonder if Kennedy would have the ovaries to only sell Rey merch for the Episode 9.

they made it so you can kill force ghosts so they can kill Luke twice. i'm guaranteeing it.

Give up dude. Rey is super popular among numales and stronk womyn. This is the audience of Soy Wars now.

The Force is Female

"As I held my son's lifeless body in my arms, I asked God 'Why?'"

-This entire fucking thread

so let me get this straight, your only criticism of the leaked plot is

3.2.1 until someone post that uninformative vid about toys

Demoralizing white men and creating anti-white propaganda. What are you doing, goy?

salt party begins

if the movie is good it doesn't make a difference. this is Holla Forums-tier criticism. Episode VII was bad because the female lead was awful, they got an infuriating nigger to play the other main character, and it was generally bland and uninspired. Not because "WAAAAH! THIS RUINS MY CHILDHOOD WAAAAAAAAH"
Grow the fuck up retard. I assume you're over 18.

Of course the people who pay for this shit are entitled, they're the customers. This is business 101 knowledge.

We already know the movie isn't good. It can't be good because it is a continuation of The Force Awakens which was complete garbage.

Just look at it from a storytelling perspective, first Han is killed, then Rey finds Luke, then Luke is killed. Both main characters from the original trilogy killed so she can get the Millennium Falcon and then get Luke's lightsaber. Very transparent.

This is why Disney created the porgs.

we're breaking the conditioning

the guy's a goldmine
"An opinion on nothing though, how can you form an opinion on something you dont know?"
reddit.com/user/PARAFWTPVGANMGMTSJES

lol

they're not wrong, there's no need to pander to the original audience if the movie's good. It's just ironic this same person saying people are entitled probably didn't care when George Lucas was atacked for 10 years straight because of the same fanboy manchildren.

The thing is they tried to pander by giving Rey the iconic trinkets owned by the old crew. Just wait till Leia gives her the bling she got from the queen of Alderaan.

We already know that it wont be good.

Holy shit, that guy is such a weasel.
Now that is a corporate whore.

It is a series, so they do need to keep the core fanbase intact. People will shit on it if it's good, but unrelated to what they wanted. How many games are shit on for being a good game, but not a good ___ game?

they fucked the dog on the first one, had zero plan or idea what to do with the second, and are forcing Rey out over corpses. Rey, who's only intrigue was due to the mystery of parents, who are actually nobodies.
Nah lad, the guy's in denial.

I just realized Han, Luke and Leia all died… without a single scene of them being together. After 30 years

B
R
A
V
O

D
I
S
N
E
Y

God I hate this 'le pass le torch xp' reddit meme so much…

I'm just saying there's a slight chance the movie will be good, which being honest I hope it isn't seeing as how vapid and cheap TFA and Rogue One were I'd rather it burn to the ground entirely than gain some validity. And if it's good these people crying over their "36 year old fandom" of the franchise being eternally ruined are just as retarded as the people who hated on George Lucas like Simon Pegg, RLM, that documentary guy and 90% of the fanbase.
And I'm not a shill, when I heard about the positive reaction it made me nervous. I'm hoping it's the same shilling universal praise that TFA got rather than something genuine but we'll see. The only thing guaranteed is Porgs are the most distateful addition to the franchise by far, Jar Jar Binks doesn't compare.

No there isn't, shill. Wanna know why? Because the protagonist is still a Mary Sue, the love interest is still an ugly nigger, and it's a continuation of The Force Awakens which didn't make any sense at all. The movie can't be good, it's impossible for it to be good.

WIPE THE HUMANS FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH PLEASE!

This is so potently retarded that I hope it's real.

right? we all know who uses torches…

I've been tism'd out on this out of boredom for awhile and it seems like the film is mostly good, unfortunately. People calling it over Luke's death is just the straw that broke them. While merely a symptom, it is one that breaks through all the pew pew gloss that blinds a lot of retards. So I'm not going to begrudge them if they need to hold up Hamill as a ward. It's divisive as fuck, and will surely be shouted down as patriarchal/manbaby entitlement/need.
Fuck porgs tho, yeah. They just can't help themselves. Can't wait for all the Luke fanservice in 9 that people eat up I guess.

>This never happens in reddits (((Disney's canon)))

CORPSE LIVES MATTER

That would have only worked if

HAHAHAHA
No there is no chance this train wreck will be good without killing off the entire cast and retconning the fuck out of everything disney did
I hope the norimes figure this out in time and we see a repeat of answer the call 2016.

cool opinion user. Real contribution saying what literally 100% of the people posting here agree with.
also
not sure what you're getting at here, haven't seen TFA since cinema. I don't recall any plotholes. Refresh my memory?

this is what I dreaded. Unfortunately if the movie is good people won't have much ground to complain, especially with this look thing. Like an entrapment - much of the criticism will revolve around killing Luke but dumb fucks will think it was brave and a bold thing to do.

the thing is, when I bitched about TFA to people I talked about TFA. I can't talk about TFA when explaining why I'm against this new one. And no you're never going to have anything like another Ghostbusters win again, please be more realistic.

Luke* thing

SW or R&M for most cringe inducing?

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Who could have ever guessed

This how it starts with shills next TFA & this new monstrosity will be hailed as better than OT.

nah I genuinely think you probably can't think of any plotholes. The movie is shit, why do you need to shut yourself off on Holla Forums where no one questions your shit when it was objectively bad in terms of casting, acting and story? sad faggot

you're retarded if you genuinely believe this will ever happen on Holla Forums

He's right though, you can't have any plot holes if you don't bother writing a plot.

just search "the force awakens plotholes" even fucking huffpost listed 60 in two separate articles.

We know it's shit, but is it shit enough to wake up normalfags?
This comes at an important time, as EA has done huge damage to the videogames profitability.

Alternatively just cover everything with lens flare. You can't criticise if you can't see.

if they wake up another drones just take their place.

It happened with the PT, what makes you think it won't happen with Disney's NuWars when something even worse comes along in 5 years?

there's no contradiction there they just haven't filled in the gap explaining that yet.
do you know what a plot hole is? it's not bad storytelling, it's an inconsistency. When something previously defined is contradicted.

you can do the same for the original trilogy or any movie big and popular enough to warrant articles. I wan to hear this faggot explain.

I'll give you those two, they're the only ones that "don't make sense" though the others are just bad storytelling.

This shit makes me want to see the movie even less than I already did. I was already planning on waiting a few weeks after release just so some actual, honest reviews could come out, but now I might just pass on it entirely because it's clearly poz incarnate that only resonates with faggots and assholes who are eager to gobble down Disney's shit.

Don't forget that Rey speaks wookie somehow

It's no wonder Hamill wasn't thrilled about he writing.

Don't forget how Finn, who was apparently brainwashed from birth and only knew other stormtroopers, had no problem killing tons of his brothers and viewed han solo as a hero.

so nerdy xD

Penisnose is a genius! Just throw a mountain of mystery boxes onto the audience and you're fine.

wew

Rebels becoming the dominant force in the galaxy and yet having a resistance before everything was wiped out by the first order isn't a plothole?
Characters ignoring an entire trilogy worth of development is an inconsistency.

PT are good movies.

Nah, everything I've seen so far has been garbage. That the rest is trash isn't as noteworthy after TFA though, the only news is that it's going to ruin Luke this time around.

He's a shill, m8. He's being paid

AOTC really could have been good but was way too mixed. Some great stuff some outright bad stuff

Sir that is a major contradiction the only way it would have made sense if there was a civil war between the republic and the resistance. There is no way to "explain this one way satisfactorily.

ST is just bad stuff. Absolutely no reason for them to even get cult status.

yup they want to wallpaper this manufactured good perception of the 2nd shit-fest movie( on the internet rather than using commercials) so that younger people go any give the mouse money its disgusting.

It's not a coincidence that hundreds of star wars threads started popping up here in the last couple months.

The yids really had an outstanding hate for the Luke character, didn't they?

So the heroic Luke Skywalker has been reduced to drinking the jizz from a giant sloth creature?

I agree that Star Trek doesn't warrant much praise at all, save for the tv show because of the space race

They're bots 9 times out of 10.

He was a blonde Aryan man that redeems his father, of course they decided to degrade and destroy him.

Nope not at all, I'm sure very place with with discussions about film are targeted by their minimum wage shills.

It's Fascism to improve one's self particularly if you are a white man.
Luke should have never grown at all as a character past the point when the audience was first introduced to him the fact that he did makes him Hitler and makes him have a "problematic" amount of "toxic masculinity".

Name one thing AotC did wrong. It was kino through and through.

no one cares

They removed scenes.

Romance was awkward, but I feel that way even during romance stories I like, so it may just be me.

Pretty stills don't equate to a good film user. I agree the film does look pretty damn good for many parts. But the other elements of the film are lacking in areas. The Padme/Anakin stuff is way more retarded than in Revenge of the Sith, its just much better done in Revenge of the Sith. The writing needed to be different for attack of the clones they needed to be more lax or something.

Like I said some parts were great and you can see what Lucas is trying to do but the back and forth nature of the film between Obi Wans detective stuff and then the ultimately awkward romance that isn't the good kind of awkward really mucks up the films pacing and tone slightly. It just could have been tighter.

Same exact thing will happen, I guarantee it. Face it, you faggots are predictable. Won't help that all the 10 year olds watching this shit in cinemas as their first star wars experience will come here in the next years, even further shitting up this place and adamantly defending SoyWars as KINO, or whatever buzzword we have by then. Just what happened with the PT.

Not only that but he also threw the once peaceful galaxy into a perpetual state of revolution. If he had taken Sheev up on the offer of an internship none of the TFA and onwards bullshit would have happened.

You're right and this is why the internet sucks ultimately, its been unbearable since 2013-2014 because all the shit tasting edgy kids born in 2000 and now later are here

Holla Forums has always had a love hate relationship with the prequels, even during the height of plinkett. Lucas had good ideas and parts to the movies, but it was weighted down by a lot of baggage. It wasn't absolute shit like Batman & Robin where WB had to bury it for a decade out of shame. Part of it was hype and that can really warp perceptions. It's the nature of the beast.

Thread goes from nu-wars sucks look at these obvious paid to shills to….."the PT were good guise".

No, there is no one remotely likeable or memorable in Soywars in fact quite the contrary their characters are repulsive! Nu-wars is a hype movie that is forgotten in a month like most "new movies". Do you remember man of steel? or Godzilla?
The PT at least had Obiwan, Anakin, cool saber fights (according to little kid me + friends),and you see vader's story unfold… however flawed it was.

Ultimately anything mixed can have more merit to something that's blindly praised, even with the OT.

I was calling Attack of the Clones not good though, I like Revenge of the Sith a lot though.

Sure, the mindless Kike Cucklasa crowd might have started to see the light once they had something to actually compare the prequels to that wasn't shrouded in nostalgia but the kinoseurs have always appreciated them. Please stop taking everything at face value.

When looked at TODAY it is very obvious that the PT IS good, you total faggot. Lucas used the PT to take SW into new territory and didn't just rehash the OT like the ST does.

I was posting it ironically, the thing is that bluescreen from the OT was filmed on film stock

Episode I's green screens were filmed on film stock

Episode II is digital and not even 1920x1080 its 1400x800 or something

Episode III is digital and 1920X1080 and looks better than AOTC

I really wonder if the guy who made this did it intentionally as bait or if he really was a clueless pleb.

So you will continue to slide the thread with for PT (which I didn't even attack in the first place) in order to not talk about the garbage that disney is unloading in theaters or the obvious shilling that happened earlier

obfuscation at its finest.

see

AOTC objectively looks the worst. I saw it in IMAX legit IMAX in new york when it came out in 2002 and it looked glorious for the time but it has aged the worst and even worse than some of the effects from V and VI.

I and III look good though. Yes that shot of anakin looks good you can stop posting it we are talking about the scenes that are definitely using a lot of greenscreen like the arena for ex. Hasn't aged that well at all

Nonsense, the prequels were always good and we've always said so. There wasn't any major change when the Disney crap was released.

He's a paid shill.

Can you english good?
Which threads am I bumping to slide this thread?
Where did I say don't talk about the ST?
I gave the ST shit for being a rip of the OT, which is exactly what normalfags wanted after the PT happened.
PT was different, not better, but good when you see the steaming turd on your plate that's the ST.

I'm the guy who said AOTC was mixed but honestly imagine being one of those """"people""""" around The Phantom Menace who couldn't hold their attention span through "political" talk and the republic jedi knight jargon's tone wasn' ADD enough.

I saw the phantom menace 8 or 9 times in theaters as an eight year old I must have been pretty patrician.

The prequels objectively not only look but are directed better than Rogue One VII, VIII IX and Han Solo are and will ever be

I don't disagree completely, TPM is gorgeous and RotS made digital look good. However there are things beyond the technical that makes AotC visually stunning.

Compare to this

You don't understand our mentality at all, and I doubt you ever will. PT is kino, Disney shit is just shit. Can't be compared.

i usually think you guys are fucking with me with your prequel kino talk but holy shit, that looks amazing

I gotchu

Really nice grids, user.

They're called almond eyes, you stupid amerimutt

1st frame
2nd frame
3rd frame
4th frame
5th frame
6th frame
7th frame
title
8th frame
9th frame
10th frame
11th frame
12th frame
13th frame
14th frame

You just played yourself.

Best part is the twelve shot is probably the best and it didn't even make the final cut

lol

This is just a description of things that happen in the movie. I know as much about the movie's plot and story now, as I did before I read that list…

This thing really doesn't have a plot does it? It's just scenes with no logical progression, isn't it?

They don't have a fucking clue what they're doing.

Alright, cards on the table here. I never bought the "Prequels are shit" meme and have always believed them to be pretty enjoyable films. I just decided a long time ago that it was never worthwhile to reveal my enjoyment of the PT because without exception, every time that I did, there would be at least one dumb faggot present who would start parroting the Plinkett reviews without contributing even a single original thought. The only reason I've been able to have actual conversations about the merits of the PT lately is because the Disney films have been shitty enough that people are willing to give the PT a second look.
I suspect that there are a fair number of anons in the same boat.

This.

The scene where they're running was cut. It's not in the movie.

This

Jesus Fuck, can I go two minutes without being reminded the world is run by homosexual jew rapists?

The world is run by homosexual Jew rapists.

Only once you've done something about it.

Marvel movies manage to keep their story straight and not have plotholes. So there.

Loving this hilarious prequels are kino meme.

But they are tbh

Fishing for (you)'s I see?

you have so little of a genuine understanding of our board and it shows. We're able to tell when you've just come from another board in the past 2 years, it's embarrassing to see you try hide it.

Is truth a meme?

so many shillbots lol

you're a faggot

easy there, reddit ;)

you like anime and you have anime pictures saved on your computer HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA

No one cares about your retarded cuckchan meme. The Phantom Menace ruined star wars and it's been shit ever since

I is flickino
II is okay
III is pure kino

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH little baby had his widdle star wars ruined? WAAAAAAAAAAH
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Your next line is "Rent Free"

I'm watching the phantom menace right now

How can you ruin something with kino, Mike?

the prequel trilogy feels like my closest connection to the old internet. Moreso than any other film from the early 2000s.

>Implying I save 'em on a flash drive :')

Supposed spoilers from /sw/. Spread the word.

Rey wants Luke to come back and help the resistence but Luke does not want to go

Rey also wants him to train her in the way of the force be again: He does not want to do it

In

Porg x Chew comedy garbage

Force bullshit moments

After that Luke agrees to train Rey but still does not want to go back to the rebellioLeia gets attakced and

Rey and Luke feel it but only Rey abandons her training and takes the Falcon with Chewie to assist Leia

Porgs follow Chewie into the Falcon resulting into more dumb comedy moments

Lots of things happen and Leia, Rey and the rest decide that the only way to have a chance against the First Order is cutting its head off ala Snoke

Finn inflitrates the place with his trooper janitor knowledge and gets Rey and the others inside with the goal to finish off Snoke

Finn is fighting Phasma she dies

Rey being the dumb bitch she is goes through with it and hears from Snoke that the Republic/Rebellion is the reason why she is so lonely and without parental guide and that he is going to fix that mess

Kylo in the meantime is outside of the ship again fighting rebels and wants to give Leia and her ship the final blow because Snoke asked him to do it

But he cannot kill his own mother and instead watches another no-name tropper get the kill on Leia

In the meantime Luke arrived feeling that Leia was in danger and the things happening to Rey and confronts her on the battlefield

She kills him with the help of Snoke and Kylo fucks off having a mental breakdown over Leias death

Finn, Poe and Chewie survive the thing and the movie ends with them meeting Kylo who is going to be on the good side of the force in the last movie

I kid you guys not last year I was with my family and we were talking about star wars and not only did my cousin in law who has two little girls who like star wars a lot (one has luke as her fav character) say that the prequels were brilliant and brought the series to an entire level but that lucas was a genious, then my aunt and uncle and his father and mother in law agreed and they all talked about the new ones and said he had Lucas all planned out (acting like he was still involved). I was just like, yea he's great.

Fuck Spielberg for asking Abrams to direct the first one. And fuck Lucas for selling it to these monsters in the first place.

genuis*

Speilberg has only made good Jurassic flicks

Everyone I know thinks the shit new ones were also made by Lucas. They have no idea he left the biz.

his has to be bullshit because this much tide turninghappening in one movie is ridiculous

hey fuck you Lucas had no obligation to fans of the series after what they did

Its like you expect this to not be ridiculous. The first one was almost as ridiculous. What with its Resistance bullcrap.

Then he should've sold it to the chinese or any other asshole who wouldn't have made movies out of that crap. Now Lucas is even more of a laughing stock, you caps-avoiding newfag.

Again?

Honestly I think Disney shills are spreading false spoiilers to muddy the waters, so we don’t know if one is legit or not. I’ve seen three or four different spoilers for the film that are all believably shitty, so I’m not sure which to believe.

This is the last fucking straw, shillbot.

She was never dead you damn monkey. The actress said her stupid character was coming back for the sequel since the last movie and that she would be a major character because she's an inspiration to girls and all that bs. Fucking newfags.

Who cares. Just pick the most believable and spread the spoilers to as many sites as possible.

He just did what everyone asked him to do. People were saying the prequels sucked and that he had nothing to do with what made SW good even though he created it and maintained full creative control over the entire saga. If you were one of the guys hating George I hope you're happy with nu-Star Wars, this is literally what you wanted.

A pathetic attempt at revenge for "spoilering" Han Solo's death two years ago?

So no big tweest at all?

if everyone who doesn't arbitrarily caps their first letter in an un-paragraphed post is me then I make half the posts on this board

Who the hell said that? I didn't want any more fucking movies. The films were better off resting in peace. I and everyone else I knew didn't want him to sell shit. Only to stop making movies period before it got worse. Only ones who wanted more shitty movies were shit-eating Normalfags and tumblrtards who wanted to put update it to current year standards. I wouldn't given two shits if Lucas just kept using the brand to keep making shit toys as long as he stopped making movies.

what fans? he had an obligation to make sure this shitty franchise didn't get milked more. now its just another awful cow for disney to milk for quick cash.

That doesn’t work. It doesn’t ruin anything if it’s totally wrong in five minutes.

No, he didn't.

The problem is figuring out which one is right. I'm wondering if each leak has some correct parts mixed with bullshit. What we know is true for sure is what we can match up with the kids books in the other thread and trailer shots.

Its possible. Cover hide the real spoilers in a sea or irrelevant information so as to make sure their moronic moviegoing experience isn't ruined. But we still have the pics of the real spoilers from a few months back from the guy who worked on the set right?

You saying you wanted more movies? Also who gives a shit about Lucas?

Sure, I'd like to see if he could still push the envelope with some kino.
You do seem to care about Star Wars, so…

We'd all be better off if both him and his movies died tbh.

Then he should've sold the film rights to someone who cared about the franchise, like 20th Century Fox, instead of fucking Disney elitists who'll just ride that shit into the ground with more awful, formulaic and soulless films rather than making Lucas-tier kinos.

Rey fights a stupid sea creature that turns out to be Anakin's ghost.

You newfags have gone too far.

Thats the giant tit monster that luke drinks the breast milk of

THE FORCE IS FEMALE

Might as well be a Nostalgiafag fanboy.

But what will Mike think?

What's your point? He said more movies are a bad idea, and aside from his jab at Lucas, he is right in that he is hardly relevant anymore. Just a hollow sad shell of his former self. Though I mostly liked the prequels and would happily enjoy more films from him rather than Disney.

People are actually hyped for this shit outside of facebook and twitter?

nvm looks like facebook and twitter are already here.

Saved them the effort

And the film implies that the porg Chewbacca hangs out with may actually be Han.

We're just scratching the surface of the diseased hooker's anus.

What did she mean by this?

She looks pretty Swedish

Please, no.

user I…

She wasn't killed. She was thrown into the trash compactor then escaped and is already credited for TLJ.

What song is that?

Americlap next!

Well shit. Looks like Disney really is gonna rule the world…

Well I hope that spoiler's true then. Only decent thing that'll happen this movie.

Not enough redskins Mexicans aren't redskins, they're closer to niggers

Thank you Daddy UK for being so fucking disgusting.

Stop tempting me, I refuse to contribute to the Hapa Menace.

The 56% meme is pure cuckchan cancer but this one made me chuckle.

Found the real spoilers.

Someone want to make a spoiler copy pasta for me to spam?

blue checkmark used to mean you were somebody that mattered to at least one other person. now it just means you're "verified" as who your account claims you to be. now that right wingers inexplicably had their blue check marks revoked, the blue check mark now means you're part of the idiot club

it's a platitude

they use them because you can't argue with a platitude

Oh God YES PLEASE!

Rey is told by Luke there is a creature in the sea consumed with hate. She eventually has to face it. It's a like giant sloth but it actually looks really neat. I'd say in the middle of the film, after she attacks it, she realizes the best way to defeat it is to get it on land where it will have trouble moving. Yes, she senses it's not real and after a moment, it changes into Anakin. This along with Finn and Rose rescuing some of the resistance only to be betrayed are two of the best scenes in the film only because they're so unexpected. You meet him early but he's actually an animal (no one knows this except Luke which is why when he appears "human" again, it's supposed to be a "gasp" moment we call it).

Luke meets Rey, he tells her how the force brought her to him. Her parents were scared of her abilities. She is told after a couple scenes that she was born out of necessity, that this balance will continue forever with the force, since the beginning all the way to his dad and now her. Luke trains her but tells her after Snoke is defeated, they will cease to fight and will not continue the Jedi order.

Luke and Rey have a meditation scene together where she literally walks through a beam of light and she can control everything around her. She can change shapes and warp everything around her. Luke tells her she will be even more powerful than Yoda, and she says who? (this got some chuckles).

Rey also battles a creature that Luke claims is filled with evil intent and has been threatening the porgs, creatures more in tune with the force than even himself (think penguins on crack). She defeats this creature only to see it become a ghost of Anakin. Basically, Luke has tried to push her emotionally in every direction on the island in order to wake her full potential quickly.

Luke wants Snoke gone now. It’s made clear that Luke is not happy with what Snoke did to Ben/Kylo Ren and will do anything to make Rey become stronger quickly to destroy him. We get a flashback with Anakin at Luke’s school and everything is destroyed. Luke sees young Ben/Kylo Ren and says “I don’t want to kill you…but your life is in my hands now”. We learn later Luke knew someone else would come along to balance things out with Ben/Kylo so he left to get answers as to why the Jedi always fail. Luke used the force to shut R2 down until this person was found. I’m cutting out a ton of details but basically you find out the force is literally connected to everything and even something like a droid can be aligned to it if it is willed. Rey confronts Luke about his feelings towards the Jedi, his abandonment of his friends and everything that’s happened, and they don’t come to an agreement. He speaks with Yoda, she meditates.

Yoda admits Rey is right, that the Jedi of old were hopeful but arrogant and a the dark side of the force can’t be the only future (something like that).

Kylo Ren spends the majority of the film with Snoke. Kylo is more unstable and leaves to trace Vader’s life in hopes that he will meet his spirit. From the way Snoke acts, he doesn’t seem to care much. Also, force ghosts can be destroyed. They’re adding new powers into this film the same way J.J./Kasdan added new abilities in Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Rian Johnson did write the film he wanted but there was definitely things they wanted included in this film for future media.

After Finn wakes up, the entire ship they’re on is destroyed. Leia asks him to go find Snoke’s weakness, she’s been told someone has information on how to destroy him, and they’ve arrived at the meeting point (a new planet). No one likes Leia on this planet. Rose leaves with Finn because it’s the last escape pod and her sister trusts Finn. Poe leaves after the ship is destroyed as well with Leia and some remaining resistance. The FO take prisoners. They spend most of the film on the run and meet up with Holdo who immediately butts heads with what they should do next. She wants to have an alliance with the FO, Leia thinks thats a bad idea and in the meantime, sends Poe to rescue the remaining resistance supporters.

Finn goes to Snoke’s home planet and finds a crypt. Think Dracula. Very expensive looking place and a tomb that’s opened. Basically, we learn Snoke has switched bodies and is actually well liked by a lot of races. No one alive has seen his original body. He’s with Rose and Zenn. All of this takes place after they escaped the “affluent planet” and found the kidnapped resistance members who after these past few years have decided to join the FO. Finn appeals to some of them but not all.

Now I hope for a fanmade sequel where an angry fan watching this trainwreck loses his shit so much he awakens to the Force and becomes so strong in the dark side via allconsuming hatred that he projects his entire being across time and space to nuWars galaxy. Then the entire movie is Darth Notafaggot hunting down each and every character and porg of nuWars and murdering them horribly.

For those who are not aware. This spoiler was from an user on 4cuck who revealed this info months before pictures and footage started coming out proving almost every damn thing he was saying. Right down to the moronic force tree.

So Anakin wasn't redeemed after all? Did the writers not know what happened the film this is supposed to be a sequal too?

Also "Affluent Planet". And we see rich planet. So yeah legit.

J U S T

Who cares about continuity when cameos are so much more profitable?

What the hell is that ugly looking dwarf next to the nigger?

its a chink

I don't buy this shit.

I'm waiting for the same. But it just will be a matter of time

Holy shit, that's fucking awful. If real, that means Holla Forums is better at script writing than all these fucking hacks

We have to wait until he releases his Mr. Plinkett review

"I AM GOD" always cracks me up

I bet even with Rey as the new Jedi, her toys won't sell and blue checkmarks will be screeching "muh toxic patriarchy"

They are residual in the total of the target population. Fans of Star Wars outnumber them and if this alleged are real, will be seeing a similar debacle just like Battlefront II

Episode VIII will be bad because the female lead is awful, they get an infuriating nigger to play the other main character, and it is generally bland and uninspired.

Return to reddit and never comeback here

I'm trying to write up a pastebin for spoilers, but i've noticed we only have concrete leaks for the first half of it. Next to nothing on tumblr hair, del toro, what the hell kylo and snoke are doing, and what the hell happens on not-hoth. Also the cave diving scene in the trailers has several different versions. Any anons have an idea?

This soulless sack of mashed potatoes is going to tell us that REAL FANS are going to have their minds blown by the shit slapped together by the kikes who bent their beloved series over a table and raped it to death? Any sliver of nerd cred that Patton had left is completely gone. No fan alive should be happy with these movies.

This fat murderer hated the prequels so you know that if he likes it, then it's absolute trash.

Look at me, I'm the jedi now. And I'm the rogue. And I'm the perfect princess.

Rey confirmed for Chiss?

Daisy Ridley is so bad she makes Padme look good.Seriously critics are fucking retarded

Go fight evil or sit on a beautiful island sucking on titties all day?

Are the rumors true?

what do you guys think that sloth's milk tastes like haha just asking for a laugh haha
do you think luke rubs its belly and cuddles with it when he milks it what would that feel like what a silly thought haha

so whats the ending? who dies? i need some shit to spoil for people at work who actually want to see this garbage

Luke and snoke and Leia.

Cant be true, thats such a clusterfuck how could anyone like that

Asians are a white as Jew

So the big spoiler for number 8 is
LUKE DIES AND LEIA LIVES

So are any of you faggots spamming luke dies in SW8 on other sites

If its true wallpaper it everywhere so that everyone knows it before the movie is officially released.

It's not confirmed yet.

i'm on the official star wars twitter spoiling it for all the soyboys excited for it

Maybe but even so one of the Fallout 4 dlc spoilers caused a shitstorm even if it was later revealed to be fake

Luke has force speed, or something, and is with Rey and Leia at the same time because reasons. Rey and Luke try to go save Leia and Luke and when the two Lukes see eachother the time paradox kills him and he comes a force ghost almost instantly.

I made a shitty plebbit account for this shit

no point since the big spoilers might be fake.

right now all that's 100% confirmed is trash.

nothing worthy of spoiling.

A pile of shit is impossible to spoil.

bugmen will rage if any of the big story points are spoiled for them.

yeah was joking
Movie need to be ruined for the idiots that shell out money for this mind less trash.

twitter.com/starwars/status/940061087298330629

their current ad campaign is based around not being spoiled, a response to when they got btfo before the TFA release no doubt.

I wonder if that hurt movie ticket sales more than they let on since they are going with a "don't let anyone spoil this™" campaign this year?

Best news I've heard all day. If true, it marks the beginning of the end for DisneyWars. Nostalgia, especially for the old characters, is the only reason people watch these films, and with the original cast killed off or dead IRL they will only be able to produce clusterfucks on part with the Suicide Squad. The new characters are generic, shallow, unattractive, lacking presence, and just overall uninteresting. Ren is the only one who has anything going for him, but they made him so edgy to the point of parody. The plots are laughably bad when they are not ripping off the OT beat for beat, and Kathleen Kennedy is soulless automaton only capable of regurgitating platitudes from feminist focus groups. And when the actors do manage to give a passable amount of emotion, they feel horribly out of place in Star Wars movie.

This means Star Wars will completely collapse around the same time Cape Shit does in 2020. They can probably limp along long enough to crap out another 3 films, but due to the combination of fan backlash and Star Wars fatigue, along with (((Hollywood))) actors and producers being outed as predators and replaced by incompetent SJWs, the franchise will cease. That is, unless Lucas or someone buys back the rights. It sounds like something Lucas would do, if nothing else than to spite Disney.

HE KILLED HER

The only reason millions of people showed up was because it was a new Star Wars-movie. However, when speaking to most of them, they were disappointed by the movie, it just wasn't a Star Wars-movie and i doubt the same numbers will show up again.

The only ones liking it was the drooling retards who never were Star Wars-fans or the other drooling retards that thinks the prequels raped their childhood.

Now you've crossed the line, user. I didn't need this feel

she looks like Winston Chruchill in this picture.

Is it city-life on the coasts that make them like this?

remember the whole nerd kids will grow up to be next chads due to tech meme?
it came true. now they have weak dweebs to try and emulate and milk cash from. it's very odd.

No one ever liked the prequels, for the same reason people shit on the nu-trilogy: it doesn't compare to the originals. But you want to pretend and believe this is some epic memeing, while to everyone else is crystal clear that if you are retarded enough to like the prequels, then you wouldn't protest the sequels either.

Die RLM scum. DOTR for you.

Wrong
Wrong
Wrong
Wrong
Wrong

god dammit this is funny. i wonder how much they're spending on astroturfing?

If only I knew how to get this job. At least I could get paid to shitpost.

go to plebbit. their fucking heads are exploding in real time

he didn't even try

Pretty funny how Snoke is literally pointless.