Third and final form of Islam terrorism

This idea has been popping up occasionally in threads, and we need to gather info on it.
The idea is that we're currently in the second wave of mudslime planned terrorism, and that in the future the mudslimes are going to launch an organized comprehensive war on Europe, starting the third and final stage of Islamic conquering. Is there any written info about this? When is it supposed to start? Where will it start? Something like this would be a happening on a scale none of us have ever seen, and I can't stop thinking about it.

I don't know anything about a "wave" theory of islamic terrorism, but if they were smart, they'd just keep doing as they are now and slowly breed europeans out through demographic replacement. Quieter crimes like pedophile grooming gangs do just as much damage as bombs and attract much less attention, thus providing less of a base for europeans to rally around.

STAGE 3: OPEN WAR w/ LEADERSHIP & CULTURE

Open violence to impose Sharia law and associated cultural restrictions; rejection of host government, subjugation of other religions and customs.

Intentional efforts to undermine the host government & culture.
Acts of barbarity to intimidate citizens and foster fear and submission.
Open and covert efforts to cause economic collapse of the society.
All opposition is challenged and either eradicated or silenced.
Mass execution of non-Muslims.
Widespread ethnic cleansing by Islamic militias.
Rejection and defiance of host society secular laws or culture.
Murder of “moderate” Muslim intellectuals who don’t support Islamization.
Destruction of churches, synagogues and other non-Muslim institutions.
Women are restricted further in accordance with Sharia law.
Large-scale destruction of population, assassinations, bombings.
Toppling of government and usurpation of political power.
Imposition of Sharia law

The website www.thereligionofpeace.com keeps track of the number of violent jihad attacks as best it can. The site lists more than 14,000 attacks since September 2001. It is worth a visit. What is occurring, however, that is likely inestimable are events where muslims are bullied by other muslims for not being “muslim enough,” where non-Muslims are intimidated into doing or not doing what they desire, where remnant populations are in a death spiral simply for being non-muslim in a predominantly muslim area. Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists Animists and Atheists meet with death, property destruction or confiscation, forced conversion, rape, excessive taxation (the jizya), enslavement, riotous mobs and various other forms of islam (in-) justice at the hands of muslims in Sudan, Philippines, Kenya, Malaysia, India, etc. And let us not forget ‘death to Apostates’ the world over.

it's safe to say the EU and UK is in stage 1 and 2 only. Sleep well tonight

STAGE 1: INFILTRATION

Muslims begin moving to non-Muslim countries in increasing numbers and the beginning of cultural conflicts are visible, though often subtle.

First migration wave to non-Muslim “host” country.
Appeal for humanitarian tolerance from the host society.
Attempts to portray Islam as a peaceful & Muslims as victims of misunderstanding and racism (even though Islam is not a ‘race’).
High Muslim birth rate in host country increase Muslim population.
Mosques used to spread Islam and dislike of host country & culture.
Calls to criminalize “Islamophobia” as a hate crime.
Threatened legal action for perceived discrimination.
Offers of “interfaith dialogue” to indoctrinate non-Muslims.
How many nations are suffering from Islamic infiltration? One? A handful? Nearly every nation? The Islamic ‘leadership” of the Muslim Brotherhood and others wish to dissolve each nation’s sovereignty and replace it with the global imposition of Islamic sharia law. Sharia law, based on the koran, sira and hadith, condemns liberty and forbids equality and is inconsistent with the laws of all Western nations. As the author and historian Serge Trifkovic states:

“The refusal of the Western elite class to protect their nations from jihadist infiltration is the biggest betrayal in history.”

STAGE 2: CONSOLIDATION OF POWER

Muslim immigrants and host country converts continue demands for accommodation in employment, education, social services, financing and courts.

Proselytizing increases; Establishment and Recruitment of Jihadi cells.
Efforts to convert alienated segments of the population to Islam.
Revisionist efforts to Islamize history.
Efforts to destroy historic evidence that reveal true Islamism.
Increased anti-western propaganda and psychological warfare.
Efforts to recruit allies who share similar goals (communists, anarchists).
Attempts to indoctrinate children to Islamist viewpoint.
Increased efforts to intimidate, silence and eliminate non-Muslims.
Efforts to introduce blasphemy and hate laws in order to silence critics.
Continued focus on enlarging Muslim population by increasing Muslim births and immigration.
Use of charities to recruit supporters and fund jihad.
Covert efforts to bring about the destruction of host society from within.
Development of Muslim political base in non-Muslim host society.
Islamic Financial networks fund political growth, acquisition of land.
Highly visible assassination of critics aimed to intimidate opposition.
Tolerance of non-Muslims diminishes.
Greater demands to adopt strict Islamic conduct.
Clandestine amassing of weapons and explosives in hidden locations.
Overt disregard/rejection of non-Muslim society’s legal system, culture.
Efforts to undermine and destroy power base of non-Muslim religions including and especially Jews and Christians.

Is there a pattern here? Theo van Gogh is murdered in the Netherlands for ‘insulting’ Islam; the Organization of the Islamic Conference demands ‘anti-blasphemy’ laws through the United Nations; France is set afire regularly by ‘youths’ (read Muslims); the rise of (dis-) honor killings…holohoax exposure…anti-Semitism…deception re the tenets of Islam; hatred toward Christians and Jews and Hindus and Buddhists. The pattern for all to see is the rise of Islamic intolerance and the covert/cultural jihad to remake host societies into sharia-compliant worlds – to remove host sovereignty and replace it with Islamic sharia law. Sharia law that condemns earthly liberty and individual freedom, that forbids equality among faiths and between the sexes, that rejects the concept of nations outside the global house of Islam, that of dar al-Islam.

Now that's what worries me. When all these shipments of thousands of guns are seized in bumfuck balkansland, it makes me wonder how many go completely undetected, and how many mosques in shitholes like Paris, Brussels, Berlin, ect. have massive arsenals in their basements.

So how long before the third wave?

If there'll be one, probably ten years or so. Enough time for the younger generations in western europe (which are like 50% non-white in some countries) to get older. At that point the demographic advantage muslims have will very quickly (and shockingly for many europeans) become apparent. They'll grow even more confident then.

Just read up on how Mossad operates. It's all their design.

https:// www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/cia-and-mossad-killed-senior-hezbollah-figure-in-car-bombing/2015/01/30/ebb88682-968a-11e4-8005-1924ede3e54a_story.html

5 to 10 years, the thing with time tables is this. These are life long objectives, even if it takes 100 years it's going to happen…. Islam by it's very nature is an ideology spelled out in the Koran. It's there for all to read what their goals are.

there is a fourth stage, although you may not like it if you are not Muslim.

STAGE 4: Totalitarian ISLAMIC “THEOCRACY”

Islam becomes the only religious-political-judicial-cultural ideology.

Sharia becomes the “law of the land.
All non-Islamic human rights cancelled.
Enslavement and genocide of non-Muslim population.
Freedom of speech and the press eradicated.
All religions other than Islam are forbidden and destroyed.
Destruction of all evidence of non-Muslim culture, populations and symbols in country (Buddhas, houses of worship, art, etc).
The House of Islam (“peace”), dar al-Islam, includes those nations that have submitted to Islamic rule, to the soul crushing, liberty-condemning, discriminatory law of Sharia. The rest of the world in in the House of War, dar al-harb, because it does not submit to Sharia, and exists in a state of rebellion or war with the will of ‘Allah.’ No non-Muslim state or its citizens are “innocent,” and remain viable targets of war for not believing in ‘Allah.’ The Christian, Jewish, Coptic, Hindu and Zoroastrian peoples of world have suffered under subjugation for centuries. The Dhimmi-esque are forbidden to construct houses of worship or repair existing ones, economically crippled by the heavy jizya (tax), socially humiliated, legally discriminated against, criminally targeted and generally kept in a permanent state of weakness, fear and vulnerability by Islamic governments.

It should be noted that forced conversions (Egypt) and slavery (Sudan) are still reported. Homosexuals have been hung in the public square in Iran. Young girls are married to old men. Apostates are threatened with death. “Honor” killings are routine. Women are legally second-class citizens, though Muslim males insist they are “treated better” than in the West. These more obvious manifestations may distract from some less obvious ones such as the lack of intellectual inquiry in science, narrow scope of writing, all but non-existent art and music, sexual use and abuse of youth and women, and the disregard for personal fulfillment, joy and wonder. Look into the eyes of a recently married 12 year old girl to see the consequence of the moral deprivation spawned by Islam.

FOR THE LIFE OF ME I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY THE LEADERS OF THE EU ARE SO WILLINGLY EMBRACING THIS
I THINK SAUDI ARABIA IS INVESTING BILLIONS IN CORRUPTING THEM ALL VIA THE JEWS POLITICAL MACHINE

France is about to see stage three its all based on population once they start trying change laws and govern them selfs youll see it begin
just look at the history of countrys who started with little muslim influence who are now hot spots Indonesia being 1

When u take interest for the country out of the equation and replace that with self interest
it makes alot more sense
They are weak easily bought and are born and bred to be professional liars

WTF is up with all these kill all sandniggers but don't name the jew threads today, there have been going on 10 of them? This is some low effort shilling shlomo.

If you have not figured it out yet

ISIS = Literal U.S. Government Alphabet Agencies and Mossad
The government and kikes are using sandniggers to push for gun control and restriction of speech, as well as the death of western civilization and whites. This is basicly a tyrannical revolution in disguise, welcome to world wide zog.

GET OUT

dumb motherfucker flipped his vpn in the op.

I thought it went without saying that the Jews are behind it all, no need to sperg out

I have been delving into some shit lately and have been posting bits of what I've found so far in several threads the past 2 days. I found a whole fuckload of information which lead me to develop a theory. At first I was digging for shit on communism looking for something to btfo of antifa's new 'ram' group but then I started finding small bits of information that lead to me following leads and finding more shit on different topics. Im going to give a greentext summary of it, Im not prepared to post screencaps/sources at the moment as I have sifted through thousands of documents over the past week or week and a half and I am going to need to go back through them after I am done researching to compile them to be shared I have been working on this day and night sleeping 4 hours at most per day, hopefully I will have a rough draft for release very soon. Some of this stuff was already widely known, but not all of it and I've never read anyone making these connections.

>Communism existed as an idea for a long time but in the 19th the 'philosophers' of communism, who were in a group called 'Young Hegelians', took Hegels philosophy and molded it into "nihilist abolitionism" ancoms

Thats all known, heres where it gets interesting:

There's other points I'd like to say but I haven't completed my research and I dont want to say anything on this which I haven't multiple citations for. But I will say that there is another connection, between communism, islam and the kikes, which I am sure I will find more solid proof of in short time. Islam and communism though, is as similar in their differences as their actual similarities are.. Communism attracts the stupid, lazy and weak, Islam attracts the stupid, lazy and savage. And where as communist conquest begins with a nonviolent dissent stage (protests, demands of capitulation and growing of ranks), then violent dissent, and ends with a final coup and executions of non-believers. Islam starts with a violent dissent stage, then a nonviolent dissent (protests, demands of capitulation and growing of ranks), and ends with total war, rape and executions of non-believers.

9a6c84 did a good job of providing a play by play of how islam conquers, but I would argue his stage 1 and 2 both fall into my second stage. Especially since, for example, we didnt start seeing any islamic infiltration in earnest until after islamic terrorism became a weekly event

So what can we expect to see next? In the near future I believe we will see a lot more of the same, 'isolated' cells of 1-5 sand niggers executing simple attacks on civilians. After a while, who knows.. a month.. a year.. 2 years maybe.. There will be a turning point where either the sand niggers grow the numbers of islamists that are inside european nations to the point where they are entirely sure that they can not fail if they launch a campaign of total war, or the european people finally grow a sack and launch their own war to expel the sand nigger scourge, at which point the sand niggers have no choice but to respond with total war.

Sand niggers are brutal savages, but they are also cowards who are completely inefficient in war. It is no secret that they can not into modern combined arms, small unit tactics warfare and in modern war fought with firearms and explosives they can only function in very small groups using hit and run tactics. But I have seen anons claim that its only firearms that have changed that, to the contrary they have never been good at war.
The only wars they've ever won were wars where they outnumbered their enemy by a significant margin. They know this so they wont launch their attack unless forced to or they reach the point where they are fully confident in their numerical superiority. As it is now they would be able to take many cities and a country or two but they would be destroyed after that.

Well, they now know for a fact that all of the atrocities they have committed thus far did not provoke a violent response so if they are feeling confident and about to launch their attack they are either going to stage several large attacks in a short timespan or stop doing attacks for a while and commit one fucking huge one followed by them immediately launching their attack. I may be wrong about that part, I haven't come to the point where I will say I believe without a doubt thats exactly how it will go, but from what I've seen I figure it to be the most likely case.

You need to spread this image. It's a look at a post Christian society, and it's brutal as fuck. Brutal as sandpaper rape.

Op. Of course there is information about this, for fuck sake it's literally in their holy texts. Go check out
ThereligionofpeaceDOTcom

You can bet your ass this is what all that WHITE SHARIA bullshit is about.

They aren't, though, and thus become openly violent before it's time. If it wasn't for the kike propaganda machine, they'd all be in mass graves covered in pig's blood by now.

Funded, supported, organized? Yes. Often through proxies. But the haji on the ground is a muslim believing he's literally doing god's work. Stop apologizing for them. The jew plans, funds and covers for all this crap, but the mudshit is the one getting his hands dirty.

KILL ALL MUSLIMS & JEWS
They're not mutually exclusive things you fuckface. Stop trying to deceive the newfags who don't know any better.

(checked)
It is important to realize that, whatever other forces and threats may be at play in the world, Islam is a religion founded by an epileptic warlord who froze society–from Morocco to Indonesia–in a snapshot of some of the most brutal aspects of the 7th century. Islam has made a nuisance of itself to every neighbor its ever had; it's not without cause that the Greeks, Hindus, Africans, and Chinese have each had the same troubled history with their unruly neighbors. There may be specific mystics who have risen above the muck, but the harsh truth remains: Islam is rotten at its core.

They get restless, I'd imagine about the time they reach 40% of the population they will go full jihad.

Yes, former Navy SEAL Matthew Bracken has written extrensively about it, he was just off by a couple of years: https:// westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2015/11/29/bracken-tet-take-two-islams-2016-european-offensive/

How the fuck is that apologizing, the average mercenary is a sandnigger. The entire leadership is cianiggers and jews. If the sandniggers aint getting paid they aint fighting. This is not a holy war, its a op against assad and western civilization for zog and rothchilds. Gadaffi getting buttfucked with a knife being phase one in the scheme.

Be kind of hard narrative to sell "gun control" when they're using Vans and Knives. Good job goy…

In other news, pushing the anti-muslim thing pisses the kikes off for some reason, so I'll allow it.

We don't need to be violent towards muslims, we don't need to kill them, we need to fully expose their intentions to enough normies that no-one can defend them any longer.
We need brave anons to get into mosques through "open windows" when they are closed, and then livestream the uncovering of weapons stashes.
A non violent way to finally wake up the normies to (((moderate islam))) and the danger we are all in.

Muslims will never, ever quit

If their is one thing I envy Muslims for, it's this
They never lost their faith in their fucking god. No matter how god damn backward or insane their religion may be, they never lost faith in their culture or tradition.

If the white man was as militant in his belief in Christ, like he was in the past, nothing would stop us. Our ancestors conquered the whole world just to spread Christianity and ruthlessly killed anyone who dared opposed us.
We where unstoppable, millions of white men died in wars we waged against ourselves and most did not fear death because they believed they would be compensated in the afterlife. This mindset alone is important, religion gives a man something to strive for, it gives him strength against impossible odds.

No mountain on Earth is too tall for someone who believes he can fly

This is why I laugh at the atheists who think technology will save us against the Muslims hordes. You fight fire with fire, religion with religion. The Romans had the most advanced tech in the ancient world and they were conquered by bum fucking cave dwellers, you want to know why? Because they had forsaken themselves, their culture and most importantly, their religion.

It will be several more years before this happens. But we will one day see a Bataclan attack that will escalate into thousands of shooters across a dozen major European cities. It's inevitable, given their increasing presence across European cities.

However, this will not start while we still enjoy our comfortable lives and they enjoy their government welfare checks and child subsidy payments from us. Economic pressures are building. The next big debt fueled stock market crash is coming. Central banks may be able to hold things off for a few more years, but they will need to engage in MASSIVE amounts of money printing, dwarfing 2008. Or, with the near 0 interest rates and massive Central bank balance sheets (CB's across the world are propping up stock markets, and therefore pension plans, with money printing and record level asset buying, from the US, to Europe, to Japan.) And all governments are massively indebted, with China leading by a mile, with 300-350% of their GDP in debt (biggest debt bubble in history).

But that's just the economics. We also have the coming end of cheap accessible oil. Don't listen to the shale oil BS. WHile there is shale oil all American companies are losing money and indebting themselves to offset their inevitable demise. The only way for oil companies going forward will be nationalization (which may happen). Without cheap plentiful and profitable oil, the world economy will end, and we will begin going backwards. Electricity will not replace oil. Unless the US Government is hiding Tesla's inventions, we are screwed.

When all these factors merge over the coming few years, pension plans will collapse, retirement checks will stop coming, and people will stop paying taxes because they know they will never see their retirement money. Governments will no longer be able to pay welfare and child subsidy payments (Jihzia) to the muslims:

THAT'S WHEN THE VIOLENCE WILL TRULY START

Look into the end times prophesies of the bible. It's fascinating reading. We were warned about all of this. If it's coming the time to find faith is now. Ignore the Zionist infested watered down churches and the Larping Satanic faggots having existential criseses left and right as they realize nobody is coming to save them, go straight to the word of God. We will be persecuted, and we will have to stand and endure, then all will be judged by the true God. If it's strength you want have faith he will grant it to you.

you're gonna get yourself non-violently killed if you think normies will save you from muslims
no, it is you who has to save normies from muslims
you know the danger, normies do as they are told

yes
we need to have unshakeble faith in rabbi yoshua
that getting on our knees and begging him for forgiveness for our sins, including the ones we didnt commit, will lead to him allowing us into heaven

white men conquored because white men are conquorors
cuckstianity was incedental

we need a real faith, one without kikes in it

It's important to note that Muslims follow the same strategy everywhere. You can predict how they'll act based on how large their population is.

When they're a very low percentage, they act like wounded gazelles. "oh woe is me! poor muslim victim of bigoted islamophobia!". This is what's happening all across the western world right now.
When they gain enough population, they start taking over sections of cities that go under defacto muslim rule with no kuffars allowed. Kebab attacks start becoming part and parcel of big city life. These are the sharia-controlled no-go zones you are now seeing in the big cities in places like London, Paris, Malmo, etc.
When their population grows further still, to the point where they now have a very large portion of the population, they start dropping the "I'm just an oppressed minority" act and start overtly making organized pushes for control. No longer just isolated terrorist attacks, but full-on pushes to extinguish the kuffar. This is has happened in many places in the past, it's what you're seeing right now in Lebanon, where the population is split between christians and muslims.
As the population of muslims continues to grow, the non-muslims become fewer and weaker. As the muslims gain full control of the government, they start using government force to stamp out the non-muslims, along with overt physical attacks against them. The population of non-muslims grows smaller and smaller over time. Perfect examples currently are Egypt, Syria, and Iraq.
Finally, you achieve ~100% muslim population, as in the Arabian Peninsula.

It's happening right now. May saying they should censor the internet is actually the beginning. It's not that they don't want Muslims being radical, it's that they don't want you to know that some Muslims are radical. Make sense?

The whole plan is to create chaos and fear, and this will bring about a police state in response, Islam will be used to restore order. Watch the interview with Sadiq Khan. Notice that he doesn't ever entertain the idea of hunting down or deport radicalized Muslims. Instead he just calls for more POLICE FUNDING and SURVEILLANCE, their solution is to watch you closer. The more attacks occur, the more they will be able to gain control. This is already happening in Europe and the UK. It was close to happening in the USA, but might be put off for a few years now, or forever.

Anyway, quit waiting for some kind of war, it's purely pyschological. It's all about isolating pepole and fragmenting communities and support networks. There will be no dramatic shoot out, just a series of small scale random attacks that will be followed by more and more rights being stripped away. Before you know, your mayor will be a Muslim from Pakistan, and he will control your local police force that puts you in jail for insulting the prophet on facebook.

meh, the decay of europe began with fedora tipping dawkins acolytes, they opened the doors. they will always be the first to say Islam isn't the problem, religion is. Etc etc etc, it's a divide and conquer tactic. You are trying to get us to be divided to allow Islam to conquer.

If Christianity is a kike spook why did they write themselves in as Christ's murderers? Why did he call them the "Synagogue of Satan"? Why are they doing everything they can to destroy the faith?

The Jews murdered Christ because his arrival destroyed the Jewish religion. It no longer exists and now they follow the Talmud in which they gloat about it. They're trying to build greater Israel to bring forth their Messiah, the antichrist. They believe it, you don't. That's why they're succeeding.

They've turned to Satan because the truth is we are now God's chosen. By the time you realize it it will be too late.

this was also how Western Romans accepted "barbarian" (Germanic) kings btw
First, raid the society, kill off the armed men, send your own men to colonize (and marry the remaining women), beat down any revolters, and (most important) cease all contact between Roman centre (West: Italia & W. France) and the outskirts.
After one or two generations, the population will accept you as their rulers.
This is how the French people, for instance, didn't do a general revolt until the 18th century, while the Chinese for example revolted every generation of Mongol (Jin, Yuan, Qing) rule. Or Romano-Britain vs. Anglo-Saxons I guess.

Funny how the European nations with the highest rates of atheists have some of the lowest amounts of migrants. Czech Republic, Estonia, ect.

Funny how the European nations with the highest rates of atheists have some of the lowest amounts of migrants. Czech Republic, Estonia, ect

The Chinese are doing exactly that.

this is demonstratebly wrong the muslim culture suffered a civilizational collapse very similar to what we are seeing today around the year 1000
they were defenseless against the invading crusaders and later were really ass raped by the mongols
the only reason islam still exists today is due to one the turks converting to islam and bringing some warrior ethos into the mix and b after teh collapse all scientific and technologic progress stopped for islam
which left them quite backwards by the 1800's they were lucky at this point that the colonizing europeans were way to friendly and didn't genocide them all like the indians, for they would have no defence against it

as to the current situation most of the muslim world is experiencing conditions of decay even worse then the west massive population growth in desert countries means very poor standards of living
once an economic collapse gets rolling and all th devotees of allah start starving en masse lets see how high the moral remains
we are now in a situation like the roman empire in 400ad, all the old modes of living are being radically changed into a new plan

also as to the reason behind it all
this user gets it
they have known about this for decades, so take the old european countries if all social welfare namely pensions were to collapse in homogeneous societies, the people would roast the politicians over the smoldering ruins of their palaces
but look and behold introduce vibrant diversity and there does not exist a unified people to rebel against the status quo anymore
i fully expect during the coming troubles a new batch of politicians to rise up going full fash to expell or exterminate the islam threat
this however being the olde ruse as the yid behind everything will not be named and as such will politicians will be replaced the money and power men behind the screens will remain the same
remember the elite of most european states were more than happy to order attrocities to be comited in the colonies as late as 1960-70, these people have been nobility for centuries i cannot believe all of them would suddenly drink the coolaid to peace love and understanding ideology, turn your cheek has always been for the peasents

Dubs confirm

They haven't seen my final form Getsuga Tenshō yet.

No shit, sherlock. We have all been seeing this coming since the minute the islamic colonists have started moving. Call them what they are - not migrants, not refugees, but colonists.

You will be able to predict their behavior based on their population % of a region and if they have anyone in power. Pic related.

You say that like it's a good thing.