IS IT HAPPENING? SENATE OPENS NEW HILLARY CLINTON INVESTIGATION!

archive.is/J2M3u
dailycaller.com/2017/06/04/senate-committee-launches-a-new-clinton-investigation/

Other urls found in this thread:

arabamericannews.com/2017/06/02/dearborn-man-to-be-arraigned-on-terrorism-related-federal-charges/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LOCK HER UP

Cornniggers may redeem themselves after all

There's a reason why the media has actually reported on how she has been acting like a cornered animal for the past week. This is 5/10 on the happening scale but might surpass 7/10 with the addition of (Susan) Rice.

The Ballad of Chaos

These investigations always seem to peter out with little fanfare, so we'll need to keep close tabs on this.

I think with the resurgence of the Seth Rich story, ZOG realizes someone big has to gol

Put that bitch away.

Bitch is going down for good this time.

I'm a little wary when it comes to the daily caller; but if it's true, then it's about time.

Yup, their demon god demands a fatted calf to get them out of this one.

off by one…

I'd trade dropping the thousands of hours I've spent on Seth Rich to see this whore behind bars.

Damn you could learn a new skill in that time.

Clinton would be an excellent fall-guy for them. Our job would be to make sure the public (i.e. right wing white people) don't fall back asleep if she does get locked up, thinking "oh hurr durr justice has been served ain't 'merica awesome"

Thread Theme

Precisely. If this investigation leads to Clinton falling we need to be ready to take the information revealed in the case and connect it to the bigger fish to make sure Joe Normal stays nice and angry at the globalists. Sounds like they're investigating her trying to abuse her authority to mess with another country trying to investigate her foundation regarding child trafficking.

How will this effect Trump's hotel interests in Bombay?

That was when Clinton goons weren't worried about pizza and moving foundation money. Gosh, DWS had to buy her own voice changer for

CEAUCESCU TIME FOR BUBBA AND SHILL

👮 National Security Issue👮‍♀️ FBI raids Huma Abedin Linked Dearborn home (Brother/Sister)

A Rothschild stated months ago that Trump "destroyed a great family" in reference to Clinton.
It's really no secret she's going to hang, she was doing the loser tour as a scam to try to show she was actually trying and they should off her as an example to others who might fail to be corrupt shills for their agenda, but nobody is buying the "muh Russians" line anymore.

There may be limited hangouts for national security reasons. If they reveal every politician is into pizza that would make conditions right for a (((Dreyfus Affair)))

She clearly wants to run again in 2020 but she's such a political liability and so crazy at this point that I don't think Uncle Schlomo will allow it. They'll probably make her a fall-guy just to get rid of her if nothing else.

(criminally unchecked trips)

I was in bad need of a white pill. Thanks user.

This would please me but i expect they would execute her like all the hits she had done before they would risk her talking.

I retract my 5/10 rating. This is now bordering on 10/10 if your Abedin family accusation is true.

This. The best play here would be to offer her a deal if she spills her slimy guts. The dirt she has on everybody else would be like an atom bomb going off in DC. They can't allow her to talk.

If they throw her under the bus, they'll make sure she has a "medical incident" that she never recovers from.

The only open white nationalist in congress is from Iowa

They're going to throw Debbie under the bus.

Big if true.

We really need Trump to consolidate power if we want a future for Americans.

Checking dubs. That's also what I thought, that the phone thing with the voice changer was too good to be true, yet just sloppy enough to be the work of a panicking jew

She came close to death before the election multiple times for all we know. Will be real easy to pull the plug on her, no one will suspect a thing.

Wew

Reminder that when the media turns on you, it means the kikes are abandoning a puppet

(Checked)
Impressive digits going on ITT.

But she's a Jew herself.

They're throw a Jew under the bus to save the goy Clintons?

Will Bill Maher be the Zola?

I don't think Debbie is getting tossed under the wheels. I think shes feeling the heat and it's making her neurotic jew brain tweak out which is resulting in her doing stupid shit.

Rest assured if it looks like charges may be in her future, she'll disappear here and suddenly reappear in Israel all nice and extradition proof.

(checked)

Bingo. She's fucked. The kikes are really fucked. She'll most likely plead out of death but ho-lee-shit is she going to squeal like a fucking pig.

I think most anons are stuck in "we're screwed and nothing will change" mode after such a long time of having their shit pushed in by the hebrews with zero repercussions or pushback. They are going to get unstuck quickly with the coming occurrences. The next few years are going to be an exhibition of booty blastation the likes of which have never been seen before. You can quote me on that. Pogroms are going to be a thing again. Actually pogroms are going to be the thing again.

I hope I get to paint some walls with kikes brains in my lifetime.

Went digging on this. This raid actually happened 3 days ago. Not seeing any direct links to Huma yet. They arrested some Lebanese kebab for
"aiding terrorists". Oddly enough there's no mention of this guys name/nationality on the normal (((media))) sites. I found a link with the info on a kebab news site.

arabamericannews.com/2017/06/02/dearborn-man-to-be-arraigned-on-terrorism-related-federal-charges/

What if she needs the antidote regularly and they just stop giving it to her.

thread deleted?

Whether you're right or wrong your post made me very happy.

Here's the original.

There needs to be an updated one with all the rothschilds and Netanyahu and Soros on it even add the dead Rockefeller and Brzezinski

Yes a couple days ago and I have no idea why such a thread would be deleted?

If dubs, death penalty for treason.

Dubs for life in prison?

Dubs she gets away scott free?

Stop forcing fate, faggot.

Jesus I live in Detroit and did not hear a thing about it.

Summer these days tbh

Thank you user. That clip never gets old, and the ending of this clip version was golden.

Dubs and he's not actually a faggot who doesn't belong here and should lurk for 2 years before posting

Oh that's too bad…

Wait, isn't Muhammad Yunus the guy who founded a bank dedicated to providing small loans to poor people because loans are better than gibs?

stap user, i can only get go hard

Yeah, I remember now, Grameen bank. It did shit like loan people 15 bucks to buy a farm animal or some tools so they could start making money to get out of poverty.

If dubs, trump offers pardon to hillary in return for spilling all the beans on everybody in DC. Deep state goes down in flames

God I fucking hate Dearborn. We already have enough fucking niggers here.

MUSLIMS OUT

t.Michigan

I was really hoping the DNC was gonna be stupid enough to let her run again.

Publicly sent to prison, suicide by 4 bullets to the back of the head behind the scenes

I'm honestly surprised they haven't had her come down with an illness and drop dead, blaming the stress of the election that is, blame Trump and basically anyone that went against her. She has more value as a martyr than anything else.

LOCK HER UP!

I WANNA SEE THE TRAITORS HANGING IN THE STREETS, FINALLY A NEW DAY

still not tired of winning

It was already a close call this time, you can bet your ass she's gonna win 2020 when all the autistic screeching Lefties actually go out to vote.

You could say this is a way to gauge how fucked your country is.

The most recent interview she gave was downright bizarre. Like wtf speechless level bizarre. Maybe she really is a dead woman walking. I had the impression DWS was being positioned to be thrown under the bus. But Clinton? Big if true. It's quite possible the kikes are closing ranks to protect their own, hard to think of a jewier jew than DWS after all.

We shouldn't forget that there are two Clintons, and only one of them actually has a political legacy of note. Could Hillary be thrown under the bus to spare ex-President Bill Clinton? Ex-Presidents have always been protected, even Nixon got a pardon and Obama didn't lift a finger against George Bush despite all his supporters demanding it. If Bill Clinton is implicated in CF crimes, perhaps that would be enough to bring down Hillary instead.

Correct.

She won't be allowed to run again after she lost an election that was RIGGED IN HER FAVOR and had the audacity to blame the DNC. Also, leftists were told that Trump was a literal Hitler who would send all the mexishits and mudslimes to actual death camps and they still didn't turn out in sufficient numbers.

You need to learn to make better deals.

You got to make the most of your assets. It's called good business.

bump

Thread is getting slid hard.

No wonder you got singles.

Bump

sounds about right

guilty as charged

All this stuff bubbling under the surface never makes it to the light. It's something that there was enough anger for Trump to make it in but… that's not quite enough.

Bump

They already did by swinging 9% Trump.

This is getting interesting.

That's because she knows the people interviewing her are just mouth and ear pieces for her bosses. She's indirectly talking to her bosses and giving them reasons as to why they shouldn't let her hang.

Bump

Can you elaborate on what's she's been saying? Wifi is down so I'm /phoneposting/

I think the interview other anons are talking about is the Code Conference interview. It's the most recent one I can find. It's about one hour long and I just started it, so I don't have much. The only thing so far in the first few minutes is more "Muh Russia." I can't link it either, as the only full video of the interview is already in use in some other thread.

30 minutes in now. Here are some of the things standing out to me:
Questions about why Hillary isn't as good as Donald Trump.
Hillary blaming her failures on everyone except herself, even the DNC!
Hillary saying Dems have evidence of 1,000 Russian agents influencing the election.
Hillary constantly accusing the enemy of what she's doing. Constantly.
More muh Russia.
Even more muh Russia.
Hillary admitting Trump's "Internet allies" hurt her campaign with their weaponized information dissemination. (Now I wonder who could be one part of that group?)
Did I mention the Russians?

A lot more of the same from the previous post. Questions about Hillary's plan going forward. Her answers are vague and wishy-washy.
When the program moves to audience questions, the first person they call on is a Jew. He asks what Israel should do to stop Trump's danger to the entire world. Lol. This makes the "Pretend Hillary is talking directly to her bosses" angle even stronger.
Democrats are already thinking about how to deal with robotics, AI, and the joblessness they'll bring.
The USA exiting the Paris Climate Agreement means the USA is in bed with Syria and Nicaragua.
More questions about Hillary's future plans to defeat the Republicans with more vague answers.
More questions about Hillary's failures with more blaming everyone but herself.
Hillary admits #PizzaGate damaged her campaign.
Hillary admits she has no idea about how to "contain" weaponized information dissemination, and implies she has no idea about how to use the power of social media.

Overall, if I was one of the mega Jews handling Hillary, and if I watched this interview, then I would start thinking it's time to find a new best goyess.

Reminder:

Kissinger and cohorts at the CFR dumped Hillary in November 2016. In December, Kissinger began working for Trump.

Gotta heil those dubs. Also I've seen it failed to be mentioned that code con took place right down the street from Donald Trump's golf course in Rancho Palos Verdes. They would have literally all had to drive by it on their way in. No way that is a coincidence and I'm sure they must have talked about it.

They give the chans too much credit.

Western Iowa cornniggers are already our guys. They're represented by Steve King, who said we can't rebuild our civilization with other people's babies.

He also denied the holocaust about ten years ago.

may she rot to death in prison

LOCK HER CUNT ASSHOLE UP FOR LIFE THEN SHOOT HER IN THE FACE WITH A NAILGUN