Redpilled games

Daily reminder that Zelda is /ourgame/.

Basically all other games are infested with Marxist propaganda now and also have shit gameplay, especially western games. Heil Zelda.

Second pic very related.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20140923160555/http://crushzion.k0nsl.org:80/japanese-legend-of-zelda-game-series-symbolic-for-the-aryan-struggle-against-the-jew/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/even-leftists-know-rk-is-everywhere/
youtube.com/watch?v=C8kZ3HfeqtA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is what the Jews are doing to video games right now.

It's the next medium they're weaponizing for their culture war after books, music and movies.

go right on back to cuckchan where you belong

For future reference, don't even bother replying to these threads. Just report and hide.

stop playing video games and clean your room

This thread is probably doomed for being gay slide shit but I assure you that Breath of the Wild is not /ourgame/ - getting into the Gerudo city requires cross dressing. The Princess of the Zora planned to marry Link even though it's doubtful the two species are biologically compatible.

You must be new here.

Hello.

Can you two useless shitheads actually form an argument explaining what I'm doing wrong here? Would you have attacked Hermann Goering for pointing out the wrongdoings during the Weimar Republic as well? Because that's literally what I'm doing.

Ignoring something (or self-deception in case you're actually familiar with Peterson stuff before he became a meme) doesn't make it go away.

Bump because it triggers you.

What are you sliding, Gannon?

Zelda has been a red-pilled series long before BoTW. A bunch of chinks made a game about a blonde-haired, blue-eyed hero who rescues a similarly aryan princess from the evil clutches of a hooked-nosed sand nigger.

Honestly, I think I'm starting to figure out why I liked japanese shit so much as a kid. The Japanese still draw inspiration from the traditional, enlightened artistic masterworks of our white forefathers. However, kikes have infiltrated our people so thoroughly and established cultural marxism as the norm than japs are actually producing more "white" art than we are. And they obvious recognize its superiority, hence the complete absence of asian characters in video games and anime even when they try to give them japanese names.

The comparison between the Link promo artwork and the
"Wanderer above the Sea of Fog" is uncanny however. That couldn't have been unintentional.

Anything from nipland. Anything from the west is cucked usually. Do your research before you give any western game company money.

to be fair, it's nothing new for japan

You can see it in all those shitty movie games and other shoveware from the early '90s. They're just kikes trying to cash in on a name, and they didn't pay for any real talent to work on the "games." There's no passion or soul in any of it.

How about you have a look at the second picture in the OP?

I don't want this to be a Zelda thread, however:

1) Zelda always made fun of gays and transvestism (like many Japanese games and manga).

2) Aonuma literally believes being gay is equal to being "odd", see second picture in the OP.

3) Stop falling for degenerate "fans" and their shitty fanart. Link looks like an idiot in the game.

3.1) If Nintendo wanted to make Link "sexy" in this outfit, they would have given him high-heeled footwear which a) work wonders and b) all the Gerudo girls are wearing, characters they actually wanted to be sexy.

4) Link facepalms at the transvestite he gets the clothes from who also looks like a disgusting monster.

5) Nintendo is literally mocking gay people again. Literally the reason you get this outfit is because you have to traverse a village filled to the brim with incredibly hot women with curves a men could never have. Only a retard would have eyes for Link in this scenario and Nintendo is holding a mirror up to said freaks.

6) It's not a slide thread. There are many horrible, pointless threads on Holla Forums right now, this is not one of them. Pointing out all the Marxist shit in video games is God's work and should be a sticky rather than being deleted. Whether you like video games or not, the people consuming them are the ones deciding our future. Although I agree this thread probably gets deleted.

The Peterson meme is good because it's sound advice when addressing someone like you. I'm making an assumption that you're a slob and live in total filth because either A) you're Holla Forums or B) you're a faggot who's so invested in modern gaming culture to believe we give a 1/5th of a fuck about it. Video games are a cultural tranquilizer to keep men occupied and subdued.

Please rope yourself.

My room is very clean, I'm very much "sorted", I only buy like one video game per year.

Quit shitting up my thread, quit attacking your own people, quit acting like a typical cuckchan child.

They look like shit and destroy the feet of women that wear them, what are you on?

As long as you pirate them its okay. The company is made of Swedes

web.archive.org/web/20140923160555/http://crushzion.k0nsl.org:80/japanese-legend-of-zelda-game-series-symbolic-for-the-aryan-struggle-against-the-jew/

Where are those old threads from old ass Holla Forums about how video games are slowly killing white race, because they essentially the lowest possible form of leasure entertainment, bringing nothing of value to your body or mind?

I am fat alcoholic anyway, but surely you guys don't want to be hypocrites and say playing games all day is redpilled.

Sins of a Solar Empire a redpilled. It demonstrates how capitalism > others :^)

Don't know if it's been posted yet but Playstation looks like /ourguys/ now

I just think it's a funny coincidence the game with the highest ratings and best sales this year is a game that's basically as redpilled as it gets. Kinda like with Witcher 3 three years ago (although CDPR fucked up when they added a feminism speech to the DLC and brown people just because SJWs complained). It also shows being left-leaning and shoehorning liberal propaganda into games is an indicator for being untalented and stupid.

We should exploit this. Just like when we are happy some actually cool Hollyjoo'd stars are conservatives or Trump supporters (Tim Allen, Stallone, Shatner) and not just mentally ill freaks like Caitlyn Jenner.

Eradicate those filthy rats! - Ragnarov
What a fun game to commit genocide with

Witcher 3 it seemed was insanely popular partly because it got back to an honest theme of European folklore with no mudshit involvement.

You are literally denying science.

Sony is probably the most Jew infested Japanese company on this planet (also see some pictures in this thread) and you can interpret this as almost anything, "whites are holding us down" for instance.

I gave up on everything except OSU.

Just you having fun while improving your hand-eye coordination and listening to some good tunes.

It's also worth pointing out this franchise actually motivated children to use their brain a little, in contrast to most other games.

I made these a while back for another thread. Might as well re-post 'em.
First of all, I was having fun and secondly, yes.

It's a botnet.

sage for double post.

Even if one didn't find them personally attractive, they're objectively attractive. I would marry any one of them simply to give my children the benefit of a superior phenotype.

Obviously this often is the case. Consuming media usually locks your brain waves between theta and alpha level (4-12 Hz). However, this doesn't have to be bad. In this state you can actually relax and just think. Thinking is good. I think the most "dangerous" games are stressful "competitive" online games. Those basically turn you into a zombie.

Just played the Zora area today. OP pic is misleading. Dude starts penpal'ing some girl whose letters keep showing up at his lakeside camp. He implies he's tough and buff, she implies she's a beauty, they waifu/husbando each other.
She is about fantasy 18, but fish people have a massive growth spurt. In a couple years she'll be a beauty. They're both caught in lies and promise to become the partner they promised each other. Not a pedophile, just plain ignorant of circumstance.

Also if I remember right the races can 'mix', but like the Garudo the kid is always of the mother's race. They Elder Scrolls it essentially. Culture and blood stay seperate, love endures.

Hyrule Field is shaped like Germany in Ocarina of Time

It truly is incredible the parallels they drew between the white Hyruleans and the Mulsim Gerudo

every time…

Sorry but you're not playing the same game everyone else plays if you don't get massive pedo vibes from this guy. And the Zora age thing isn't an argument since they relatively also need more time to mature and Zora children clearly aren't very wise.

Haven't even noticed. Kek.

Check the second picture in OP.

Meant to quote

Nice slide cunt.

So the pleb-tier subhuman typical male finds them attractive according to a kike in a labcoat? Even more reason for me to state that they aren't, then. Fuck off with your weird foot fetish variant.

High heels look like trash and makes the woman wearing them look the same.

Saved that op pic, will browse and save others too. Here's what I have in return.

It's incredibly important to point out what Jews and retarded liberals are trying to do with video games right now, whether you understand this or not, and it actually triggers me how many people don't understand this.

It literally makes legs appear longer, causes a girl's pelvis to tilt forward and lower back to arch slightly. Do you realize you're speaking for feminists right now who often demonize heels? I'm not a fan of them but at this point I welcome everything that actually helps distinguishing between two genders.

Girls want to be beautiful, even if it's sometimes stupid and defying functionality. This is where they get their esteem from, this is their role in a relationship, this is what leads to a happy family with actual children. If both roles in a relationship draw their esteem from the same thing (woman doesn't want to be pretty, wants to be intelligent, strong, ensure resources), it will yield a lot of antergy effects.

Well, the "STOP DOING THIS" tactics usually aren't working, you have to replace things. So it's nice when you can give people options and make them aware of something (in this case games) that are less infested with shitty propaganda than other games.

(checked)
Lord how obvious can you get. Doubtless they'll have to portray them as incestuous bible-thumping fanatical savages
leftists still pathetically trying to co-opt already meaningless american patriotism I see

Feminists don't like it because they're problematic le sexualizations. I don't like them because they aren't sexy to me in the least, and I don't like you because your taste is shit. If a girl wants to be beautiful she should take off her hideous shoes and the rest of her kike ((fashion)) and be beautiful.

Anonymous Conservative had a post pointing out the fact that shitlibs seem to intuitively understand r/K and the fact that they're the rabbits and their enemies are the wolves–even if they can't articulate it consciously.
anonymousconservative.com/blog/even-leftists-know-rk-is-everywhere/

Also, let's not forget about Wolf Link in Twilight Princess.

People focus too much on Far Cry 5 when criticising the propaganda, sadly. Far Cry 5 per se is not the big problem, but the thing is Ubisoft has a track record when it comes to shitty propaganda. This is what convicts them.

Although it's shockingly easy to explain how Far Cry 5 is propaganda since the name of this franchise is "Far Cry" and it was always about locations and issues far away, places you'd usually never get to see in real life, whether it's a jungle, Africa, Kyrat or it's literally set in prehistoric times. Unusual places. And the same could be said about antagonists.

Now with Far Cry 5, as other people already pointed out, it "coincidentally" picks a location that could not be more regional, indigenous and familiar. Literally just typical European arable farms, fields and mountains with white people working as farmers or vendors. Basically a part of a GTA world.

And of course the same goes for the antagonists which happen to be white Christians (the tamest and most liberal religion there is today).

Just wanna bump and say that Holla Forums has gone to shit. I don't even like this board either, there is just too much stupidity on the whole site in general. Anyway, the reason for this is because I try to look for games that are not pozzed to hell and back and people think that I'm a "safespace right wing sjw." I have never seen so much stupidity, to say that, "hey, duuuurf, if a game's good, who cares about the propaganda in it :) ?"

Or all the people that are telling me why I discuss politics in video games. Well… it's because the god damn fucking developers are inserting it. How am I not supposed to talk about it?

Good luck finding a board that's run by a literal kike and his doit4free squad of hot internet personality wannabes and somehow isn't shit.

Deus ex is best

youtube.com/watch?v=C8kZ3HfeqtA

It's old, but The Moment of Silence predicted the whole surveillance state. It does have a nigger hacker, but other than that it's pretty good.
Crusader Kings is also pretty good. Besides the whole crusades one huge aspect of the game is maintaining a good bloodline, because if your heir has bad genetics your kingdom is fucked. Beware it's full of DLC and made by swedes:

I recently went through some Witcher books and the entire overarching story is about the witcher raising some kid that isn't his and chasing some barren slut. I have doubts the game is better than the source.

The Witcher series seems pretty red pilled.

I remember playing Medal of Honor and thinking, "damn, these Germans are brilliant, why are we killing each other?!"

Wolf link is only the tip of the iceberg.

I've only even played the first one, and I can tell it's not.
And that's only the beginning of it.

Sweet fuck has it gotten much worse? I remember GG having some gains. They are trying to crash the vidya industry.

Witcher 3 was made by poles.

Now there's only Kingdom come: Deliverance to wait for. Which is also made by poles

Almost everything game that has come out for the past 3 years has been absolute shit in a street shit.